Those who remain of this world want your money ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 15, 2009, 11:11:10 AM8/15/09
Van Chocstraw wrote:

> If anybody watched NOW on PBS last night knows that right now insurance
> companies are kicking people off the insurance rolls in the middle of
> cancer treatment because they lost their jobs.
>
> People even offer to continue their health insurance premiums and the
> glorious private health care mafia still kicks them out.
>
> You also saw a former health care executive for CIGNA say that the dirty
> little secret of insurance companies it that they are behind the
> destruction of a public option health care plan.
>
> All the negative propaganda comes from these crooked bastards.
>
> Not to mention all the people that DIE while appealing their health
> insurance decisions.

As it is written in the Bible, the love of money is at the root of all
evil.

Before we go with a single payor (federal govenment), it would be wise
to ask the question:

"Who manages the health insurance of federal government employees?"

Answer:

"BCBS"

Simply a word to the wise.

"The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the
LORD." (Proverbs 16:33)

Amen.

A Spirit-guided exegesis of Proverbs 16:33 ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/085dcffcafb7e4e2?

Nothing happens by chance because everything happens only as GOD
allows it (Ecclesiastes 9:11):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21527d1832960109?

Sign that GOD can easily unleash an H5N1 Pandemic at any time:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a4581567229974c0?

What we are teaching to prepare folks in our local communities for the
probable eventuality of a deadlier Pan-Flu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfmkax1wbRU

How to not be fearful:

Trust the truth, Who is Jesus !!!

http://T3WiJ.com

2009th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus
want?" (WDJW):

http://WDJW.net

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

Hunger is the physical "hearts burning within us" feeling that unlocks
the 4 mysteries of the "Road to Emmaus" adventure described in Luke
24:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/386f56c2f6d0b154?

Moreover, being hungrier is the key to being Jesus' disciples:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd20d7c4fe878897?

Being physically hungrier is how we will physically recognize Jesus
when He physically returns for us to meet Him physically in the air:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ffa6609710ea9587?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Jesus is LORD, forever !!!

http://JiL4ever.net

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier for mind, body, and soul:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Fred Thomas

Aug 15, 2009, 11:29:32 AM8/15/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> Van Chocstraw wrote:
>>
>> If anybody watched NOW on PBS last night knows that right now insurance
>> companies are kicking people off the insurance rolls in the middle of
>> cancer treatment because they lost their jobs.
>>
>> People even offer to continue their health insurance premiums and the
>> glorious private health care mafia still kicks them out.
>>
>> You also saw a former health care executive for CIGNA say that the dirty
>> little secret of insurance companies it that they are behind the
>> destruction of a public option health care plan.
>>
>> All the negative propaganda comes from these crooked bastards.
>>
>> Not to mention all the people that DIE while appealing their health
>> insurance decisions.
>
> As it is written in the Bible, the love of money is at the root of all
> evil.
>
> Before we go with a single payor (federal govenment), it would be wise
> to ask the question:
>
> "Who manages the health insurance of federal government employees?"
>
> Answer:
>
> "BCBS"
Prove it.

also.....
Clearly, you are not bright.

A Canadian is an American, and a Canadian is not a citizen of the United States.
A citizen of Brazil can also be called an American.

A citizen of Germany can not be called American.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 15, 2009, 11:42:26 AM8/15/09
Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e035b670b4ed0bc7?

In the interim, may GOD give you, Fred, a new heart and a new spirit
(Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water
and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of "Trust the Truth:"
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B002G22ZWG

Fred Thomas

Aug 15, 2009, 11:59:43 AM8/15/09
>> Before we go with a single payor (federal govenment), it would be wise
>> to ask the question:
>>
>> "Who manages the health insurance of federal government employees?"
>>
>> Answer:
>>
>> "BCBS"
>Prove it.

Where's the proof?

daedsidog

Aug 15, 2009, 11:59:40 AM8/15/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message
> Van Chocstraw wrote:
>>
>> If anybody watched NOW on PBS last night knows that right now insurance
>> companies are kicking people off the insurance rolls in the middle of
>> cancer treatment because they lost their jobs.
>>
>> People even offer to continue their health insurance premiums and the
>> glorious private health care mafia still kicks them out.
>>
>> You also saw a former health care executive for CIGNA say that the dirty
>> little secret of insurance companies it that they are behind the
>> destruction of a public option health care plan.
>>
>> All the negative propaganda comes from these crooked bastards.
>>
>> Not to mention all the people that DIE while appealing their health
>> insurance decisions.
>
> As it is written in the Bible, the love of money is at the root of all
> evil.

Proof?

Andrew Chung:

Is a frequent and proven liar (evidence archived forever on Google)

Has lost numerous NNTP accounts with supernews and others, has had many
Google accounts nuked, and his vanity domain heartmdphd.com is now
banned from setting up accounts. He is instead using multiple Google
sock accounts and email addresses in the format lo...@thetruth.com (#
being a number)

Is unemployed after being sacked with cause from his one and only job
after just over 80 days

Fled the state of Florida, and now claims to practice in Georgia despite
having no admission priveliges in the State's hospitals

Runs a phony foundation with a total declared income of circa $200, the
ownership and contact details of which are obfuscated on its website

Makes failed prophecies concerning earthquakes with areas and dates,
which don't happen (remember the bible quotes about false prophets)

Performed a public attempt at 'exorcising' a Malaysian sock on usenet,
then denied doing it. He has recently reversed position again and admits
to practicing exorcism by usenet, proving himself a liar in the process.

Promotes a dangerous diet, with a million dollar guarantee that he
demands thirty dollars to access details of. This despite being
unemployed. His soliciting and spamming for donations looks to be
similar to the Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud, where victims pay money
upfront in the hope of coming into riches but find they have merely
bought into a lie. Part of his advice is to pour nail polish remover onto
food.

Declares he has a cardiology practice despite posting night and day from
the same IP address (his home presumably) or a coffee shop internet cafe

Makes further false prophecies that we should now be all dying in a bird
flu pandemic. When these fail to happen, he does them all over again and
changes the dates. Nuclear war is another Chung spciality, which
naturally doesn't happen when he says it is going to.

Worships evil hatemonger Fred Phelps and will not denounce the acts of
Westboro's congregation. He even accuses someone with the name Phelps of
being Fred's son and refuses to accept he is completely wrong.

Uses the same patter as Pat Robertson, indicating his religious activity
is confined to watching cable TV. No evidence Chung has ever attended a
church.

Has a tendency to cyberstalk, particularly women. His wife fled some
time ago to another state, an act which Chung tries to pass off as "being
on vacation".

Frequently passes himself off as being qualified in areas such as
endocrinology, despite making incredibly fundamental blunders in his
'advice'. It is no wonder the Florida heart facility terminated him, and
has publicly denounced his version of events. Again archived on Google.

Don't forget the fake fast, where he didn't lose any weight, as well as
the infamous 666 stamping fiasco. His latest vile trick is spamming the
blogs of dying cancer patients and then crowing triumphantly when they
pass away.

Fred Thomas

Aug 15, 2009, 12:20:10 PM8/15/09

"Fred Thomas" <fr...@aol.com> wrote in message
Take your time Andy, you'll need it.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 15, 2009, 12:29:15 PM8/15/09
Fred Thomas wrote:

>>>Prove it.
>>
>> Where's the proof?
>>
>Take your time Andy, you'll need it.

http://www.fepblue.org/

Would gently suggest that you, Fred, stop lying post-haste before you
start believing the lies and suffer a break from reality:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e035b670b4ed0bc7?
There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6d0ad1468eb538ad?

May GOD give you, Fred, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20

and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and Spirit (John

3:3 and 3:5) and would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

Fred Thomas

Aug 15, 2009, 12:39:39 PM8/15/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote in message

>>> Where's the proof?
>>>
>>Take your time Andy, you'll need it.
>
> http://www.fepblue.org/

Sorry, your still lying Andy, Blue Cross is only ONE of the providers, and is
not the MANAGER of the program.

Fred Thomas

Aug 15, 2009, 1:03:22 PM8/15/09

"Fred Thomas" <fr...@aol.com> wrote in message
You do know the difference between a provider (carrier )and administrator (
manager ) of a medical plan don't you?

Caesar

Aug 15, 2009, 1:51:35 PM8/15/09
Euthanasia question and half-truth answers.

First of all to socialize health care involves two different
things...insurance is only part of the solution....the other part is
to pay doctors a flat annual fee per patient per year, a salary. This
payment system, an annual salary does not reward volume, and rewards
prevention and good health. Hopefully President Obama will see
beyond the polar politics and the special interst groups who betray
'the truth' for their own selfish profits....remember the cigarette
companies hiring 'scientiests' to convince us that cigarettes don't
cause cancer ?

Canada does not have a true public system, merely publically funded,
and this systemic flaw creates many problems. A doctor shortage, by
the doctors union who seek to create a control of supply. An excess
of demand as the system rewards volume, repeat visists, referrals,
treating symptoms and not core problems....

While some might bring up the issue of euthanasia, a somewhat red
herring, or half-truth, true yet not the whole truth.

In defense of socializing health care, we must also appreciate the
reality that many lives are lost every year by people not able to
afford health care, and others whose insurance policies don't cover
their problem.

Saying there are 30 million without insurance, does not see the
reality of the dimensional nature of some insurance plans, nor 'their
profit' in the matter...which in some cases sees them withholding
needed services.

Again the best socialized health care system, I prefer Italy, pays a
doctor a flat annual fee per patient....the current system is only
half public. Doctors are self employed "hardware stores" who profit
from selling their wares, not in keeping people healthy or providing
simple and effective cures.

The devil is in the details.

With a cost of over $ 7,000 per person in the USA, compared to $ 1,500
to that in Italy there is alot of cost savings, that the USA could
save and spend on GMC, Ford and Microsoft Products...

Caesar J. B. Squitti
http://www.caesarsquitti.com

On Aug 15, 1:03 pm, "Fred Thomas" <f...@aol.com> wrote:
> "Fred Thomas" <f...@aol.com> wrote in message

> > "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WIJ.com> wrote in message

> >>http://www.fepblue.org/
>
> > Sorry, your still lying Andy, Blue Cross is only ONE of the providers, and is
> > not the MANAGER of the program.
>
> You do know the difference between a provider (carrier )and administrator (

> manager ) of a medical plan don't you?- Hide quoted text -

al

Aug 15, 2009, 4:58:24 PM8/15/09

> "... no one can say

blah blah blah

Can you Can you PLEASE tell everyone ... without your usual vanity site
references, biblical quotes, fake biblical quotes, quotes from the
voices in your head, and repetitive non-answers ... WHY you have no
hospital admitting privileges?

Jimmy Alpha

Aug 15, 2009, 5:22:15 PM8/15/09

Al,
Sightwalker just in the last few days posted he has them at;
http://www1.va.gov/atlanta/
http://www.emoryhealthcare.org/hospitals/euhm/index.html
http://www.piedmonthospital.org/
Have you checked and found he doesn't? If you know he posted
in error please site what you found.
Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 15, 2009, 5:38:02 PM8/15/09
The fact the BCBS manages/administers the health insurance for federal
employees is not a half-truth:

http://www.fepblue.org/

With all due respect, can you, Caesar publicly say "Jesus is LORD"
using your mouth?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of "Trust the Truth:"
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B002G22ZWG

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

> Fred Thomas wrote in message:

tr...@finder.com

Aug 15, 2009, 5:53:04 PM8/15/09
"The fact the BCBS manages/administers the health insurance for federal
employees is not a half-truth:

http://www.fepblue.org/"

It's more like a 1/6 truth. Federal workers are given a set of private
plans from which to choose. Bcbs is one of them.

So it lacks full truth by ommission, something too often seen and never
really concealed.

In American culture the act of concealing for face saving is often taken
as worse then whatever act was involved.

Leonard McCoy

Aug 15, 2009, 6:06:41 PM8/15/09
From the Emory Healthcare site

Physician search results for 'CHUNG'

I am sorry. There is no physician record matching your search
criteria.
Please try again the Emory Healthcare Physician Search

http://www.emoryhealthcare.org/find_physician/physicianresult1.jsp?sessionid=15563272&search=Search%20by%20Name

On Aug 15, 9:22 pm, Jimmy Alpha <jimmy_al...@operamail.com> wrote:
> al wrote:
>
> >> "... no one can say
>
> > blah blah blah
>
> > Can you Can you PLEASE tell everyone ... without your usual vanity site
> > references, biblical quotes, fake biblical quotes, quotes from the
> > voices in your head, and repetitive non-answers ... WHY you have no
> > hospital admitting privileges?
>
> Al,

> Sightwalker just in the last few days posted he has them at;http://www1.va.gov/atlanta/http://www.emoryhealthcare.org/hospitals/euhm/index.htmlhttp://www.piedmonthospital.org/

Leonard McCoy

Aug 15, 2009, 6:08:59 PM8/15/09
From the Piedmont find a doctor

Find a Physician
Search Results
Your Search Criteria
Last Name: chung

Your search has found 1 provider meeting your criteria. Please click
on the name to view more complete biographical information.

New Search
<< Previous 5 | Result Page: 1 | Next 5 >>

Name | Specialty Address | Phone
Chung, Brian J., MD
Otolaryngology

http://piedmont.photobooks.com/directory/list.asp?dbase=main&setsize=5&view=&coe=&last=chung&first=&hospital=&specialty=&practice=&building=&language=&gender=&city=&zip=&keyword=

On Aug 15, 9:22 pm, Jimmy Alpha <jimmy_al...@operamail.com> wrote:

> al wrote:
>
> >> "... no one can say
>
> > blah blah blah
>
> > Can you Can you PLEASE tell everyone ... without your usual vanity site
> > references, biblical quotes, fake biblical quotes, quotes from the
> > voices in your head, and repetitive non-answers ... WHY you have no
> > hospital admitting privileges?
>
> Al,

> Sightwalker just in the last few days posted he has them at;http://www1.va.gov/atlanta/http://www.emoryhealthcare.org/hospitals/euhm/index.htmlhttp://www.piedmonthospital.org/

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 15, 2009, 6:21:19 PM8/15/09
satan masquerading as truth via a sockpuppet despairingly posted:

> "The fact the BCBS manages/administers the health insurance for federal
> employees is not a half-truth:
>
> http://www.fepblue.org/" -- Andrew, in the Holy Spirit.

> It's more like a 1/6 truth.

Lie.

"The Blue Cross and Blue Shield Service Benefit Plan has been part of
the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program (FEHBP) since its
inception in 1960. It covers roughly 4.6 million Federal employees,
retirees and their families out of the nearly 8 million people who
receive their benefits through the FEHBP."

Source:

http://www.fepblue.org/about/index.html

Bottom line:

BCBS and not the federal government has developed the infrastructure
to manage/administer the health insurance that covers federal
government employees.

May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to
rebuke you at each GOD-given opportunity as GOD desires:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?

Amen.

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Cardiologist
and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopas and Simon ...
... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor

Fred Thomas

Aug 15, 2009, 6:36:27 PM8/15/09

> The fact the BCBS manages/administers the health insurance for federal
> employees is not a half-truth:

That is not a fact Andy, BSBC is only ONE of the insurance carriers for the
Federal Employees, there are others. BCBS is not the administrator, it is a
provider ONLY, the administrator (manager ) is third party.

You do know the difference between a provider (carrier )and administrator (

manager ) of a medical plan don't you? You should IF your really a doctor.

Fred Thomas

Aug 15, 2009, 6:38:56 PM8/15/09

> satan masquerading as truth via a sockpuppet despairingly posted:
>>
>> "The fact the BCBS manages/administers the health insurance for federal
>> employees is not a half-truth:
>>
>> http://www.fepblue.org/" -- Andrew, in the Holy Spirit.
>>
>> It's more like a 1/6 truth.
>
> Lie.
>
> "The Blue Cross and Blue Shield Service Benefit Plan has been part of
> the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program (FEHBP) since its
> inception in 1960. It covers roughly 4.6 million Federal employees,
> retirees and their families out of the nearly 8 million people who
> receive their benefits through the FEHBP."

And is only ONE of a number or insurance providers, it is not the managing
entity, that is third party. As pointed out your lying and trying to save face.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 15, 2009, 6:49:31 PM8/15/09
Fred Thomas wrote:

> > The fact the BCBS manages/administers the health insurance for federal
> > employees is not a half-truth:
> >
> > http://www.fepblue.org

> That is not a fact Andy, BSBC is only ONE of the insurance carriers for the
> Federal Employees, there are others. BCBS is not the administrator, it is a
> provider ONLY, the administrator (manager ) is third party.

Did not write that BCBS is the administrator/manager but rather it
does manage/administrate the FEHBP:

"The Blue Cross and Blue Shield Service Benefit Plan has been part of
the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program (FEHBP) since its
inception in 1960. It covers roughly 4.6 million Federal employees,
retirees and their families out of the nearly 8 million people who
receive their benefits through the FEHBP."

Source:

http://www.fepblue.org/about/index.html

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e035b670b4ed0bc7?

In the interim, may GOD give you, Fred, a new heart and a new spirit

(Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water

and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Jimmy Alpha

Aug 15, 2009, 7:56:00 PM8/15/09
Leonard McCoy wrote:
> From the Emory Healthcare site
>

> Physician search results for 'CHUNG'
>
> I am sorry. There is no physician record matching your search
> criteria.
> Please try again the Emory Healthcare Physician Search

Most all doctors have courtesy admitting privileges to public facilities.

It seems your search was for staff physicians not self employed doctors
as it seems is Chung?

Sightwalker could clear this up, but he enjoys toying with the not so
smarts with his little word games. I enjoy watching the games, you?
Jimmy Alpha

Fred Thomas

Aug 16, 2009, 12:12:10 AM8/16/09

> Fred Thomas wrote:
>>
>> > The fact the BCBS manages/administers the health insurance for federal
>> > employees is not a half-truth:
>> >
>> > http://www.fepblue.org
>>
>> That is not a fact Andy, BSBC is only ONE of the insurance carriers for the
>> Federal Employees, there are others. BCBS is not the administrator, it is a
>> provider ONLY, the administrator (manager ) is third party.
>
> Did not write that BCBS is the administrator/manager but rather it
> does manage/administrate the FEHBP:

Andy......if your saying that BCBS "does manage/administrate", that is saying it
IS the manager/administrator. Notice in your cite that BCBS negotiates annually
with the US Office of Personnel Management (OPM)??????? BCBS provides a
insurance plan according too what the negotiated contract stipulates, meaning it
is not the administrator. The administrator sets the benefits and premiums of
the plan. And as mentioned, BCBS is not the only provider, why do you insist on
lying?

Surly as a "physician" you understand that..............

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 16, 2009, 1:18:53 AM8/16/09
Fred Thomas wrote:
> > Fred Thomas wrote:

> >> That is not a fact Andy, BSBC is only ONE of the insurance carriers for the
> >> Federal Employees, there are others. BCBS is not the administrator, it is a
> >> provider ONLY, the administrator (manager ) is third party.
> >
> > Did not write that BCBS is the administrator/manager but rather it
> > does manage/administrate the FEHBP:
>
> Andy......if your saying that BCBS "does manage/administrate", that is saying it
> IS the manager/administrator.

Incorrect.

"The Blue Cross and Blue Shield Service Benefit Plan has been part of
the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program (FEHBP) since its
inception in 1960. It covers roughly 4.6 million Federal employees,
retirees and their families out of the nearly 8 million people who
receive their benefits through the FEHBP."

Source:

http://www.fepblue.org/about/index.html

Just as writing that one guards a child does not mean one is the legal
guardian, writing that BCBS manages/administrates the FEHBP does not
mean it is the official manager/administrator.

Don Kirkman

Aug 16, 2009, 2:02:28 AM8/16/09
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Jimmy Alpha wrote in article
<h678u8$f7k$1...@news.datemas.de>:

>al wrote:

>> Can you Can you PLEASE tell everyone ... without your usual vanity site
>> references, biblical quotes, fake biblical quotes, quotes from the
>> voices in your head, and repetitive non-answers ... WHY you have no
>> hospital admitting privileges?

>Sightwalker just in the last few days posted he has them at;

>http://www1.va.gov/atlanta/
>http://www.emoryhealthcare.org/hospitals/euhm/index.html
>http://www.piedmonthospital.org/
>Have you checked and found he doesn't? If you know he posted
>in error please site what you found.
>Jimmy Alpha

I haven't checked for a while, and don't have time right now, but I've
checked several times over the last four or five years, and he has
never had any privileges, no matter what he reports to the Internal
Medicine Board or to the Georgia authorities. I've also talked to
some of them by phone and/or emailed them to confirm what I found (or
failed to find).
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 16, 2009, 2:10:15 AM8/16/09
Don Kirkman wrote:

> I haven't checked for a while, and don't have time right now, but I've
> checked several times over the last four or five years, and he has
> never had any privileges, no matter what he reports to the Internal
> Medicine Board or to the Georgia authorities.

Lie.

This physician wouldn't be board-certified in cardiology if what you
wrote were true.

May GOD give you, Don, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20

and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and Spirit (John

3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus.

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of "Trust the Truth:"
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B002G22ZWG

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor

Fred Thomas

Aug 16, 2009, 8:30:58 AM8/16/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Fred Thomas

Aug 16, 2009, 6:41:39 PM8/16/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

If you are alone with that child ( as in baby sitter ) you are the assumed legal
guardian.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 16, 2009, 6:44:48 PM8/16/09

Assumptions are meaningless.

Fred Thomas

Aug 16, 2009, 7:10:19 PM8/16/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

Tell that to the police if you are babysitting a child and that child is hurt or
killed, see what happens. Lets see how far you get, stupid.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 16, 2009, 8:17:42 PM8/16/09

Telling the truth that you are the babysitter would get you much
farther than saying you are the legal guardian.

Fred Thomas

Aug 16, 2009, 8:25:51 PM8/16/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

You as the babysitter are the legally responsible person, you are the legal
guardian at that point in time. You are totally responsible for anything that
happens to that child. At least you are not so stupid as to not say to the
police your phrase "Assumptions are meaningless." or is it that you changed your
mind because I challenged you to tell the police that in the event the child you
are LEGALLY RESPONSIBLE for is hurt or killed.

Andy......if your saying that BCBS "does manage/administrate", that is saying it

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 17, 2009, 5:47:07 AM8/17/09

That would not be what the police want to know. The babysitter should
be truthful and simply say she is the babysitter and not the child's
parent (i.e. legal guardian).

Fred Thomas

Aug 17, 2009, 8:14:24 AM8/17/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

Oh now your confusing parent with legal guardian, your beyond stupid!!!!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 17, 2009, 1:19:39 PM8/17/09

A child's parent is typically a child's legal guardian.

Otoh, a child's babysitter is typically not a child's legal guardian.

Fred Thomas

Aug 17, 2009, 1:50:00 PM8/17/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

yea the police will want to know why you are with the child among other things.

> The babysitter should
>> > be truthful and simply say she is the babysitter and not the child's
>> > parent (i.e. legal guardian).
>>
>> Oh now your confusing parent with legal guardian, your beyond stupid!!!!
>
> A child's parent is typically a child's legal guardian.

A parent can be a legal guardian. Step out of line and the state takes the child
away from you, guess what? Yes, you are the parent, but are no longer the Childs
legal guardian, that state took that privilege away from you.You may or may not
get even get visitation.

> Otoh, a child's babysitter is typically not a child's legal guardian.

When you as a baby sitter are placed in charge of a child you are temporally the
legal guardian ( not to be confused with a court appointed or parent appointed
with papers filed legal guardian ). You have accepted the responsibility for
that child. You do not have the authority for some circumstances, but you are
legally in charge of said child.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 17, 2009, 1:56:04 PM8/17/09

Fred Thomas

Aug 17, 2009, 1:50:00 PM8/17/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

yea the police will want to know why you are with the child among other things.

> The babysitter should

>> > be truthful and simply say she is the babysitter and not the child's
>> > parent (i.e. legal guardian).
>>
>> Oh now your confusing parent with legal guardian, your beyond stupid!!!!
>
> A child's parent is typically a child's legal guardian.

A parent can be a legal guardian. Step out of line and the state takes the child

away from you, guess what? Yes, you are the parent, but are no longer the Childs
legal guardian, that state took that privilege away from you.You may or may not
get even get visitation.

> Otoh, a child's babysitter is typically not a child's legal guardian.

When you as a baby sitter are placed in charge of a child you are temporally the

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 18, 2009, 6:30:32 AM8/18/09

monkfish

Aug 18, 2009, 9:58:43 AM8/18/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Bottom line concerning you:

Would be the business of Jesus Christ.

--
monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 19, 2009, 6:32:36 AM8/19/09
monkfish wrote:

> > Bottom line concerning you:
>
> Would be the business of Jesus Christ.

Indeed, there is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

In the interim, may GOD give you, Monkfish, a new heart and a new

monkfish

Aug 19, 2009, 10:16:00 AM8/19/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> monkfish wrote:
>>
>> > Bottom line concerning you:
>>
>> Would be the business of Jesus Christ.
>
> Indeed, there is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

Too proud to realize that
you are hardening people's hearts?
Even though you are ineffective and incompetent at it?

--
monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 19, 2009, 10:35:27 AM8/19/09
monkfish wrote:

>>> Would be the business of Jesus Christ.
>>
>> Indeed, there is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:
>
> Too proud to realize that
> you are hardening people's hearts?

Your asking that indicates you falsely believe that this physician has
GOD's power to harden hearts.

Would continue to gently suggest that you, Monkfish, stop lying

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cac0d4c125e6cae2?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6d0ad1468eb538ad?

May GOD give you, Monkfish, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel

11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and

Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) and would come to trust the truth, Who is

monkfish

Aug 19, 2009, 1:15:41 PM8/19/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> monkfish wrote:

>>> Indeed, there is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:
>>
>> Too proud to realize that
>> you are hardening people's hearts?
>
> Your asking that indicates you falsely believe that this physician has
> GOD's power to harden hearts.

You definitely can make people feel worse
and less likely to be grateful to God.

--
monkfish

Jimmy Alpha

Aug 19, 2009, 2:28:31 PM8/19/09

My guess would be sightwalker needs this, or will soon?
Eph 6:4 And now a word to you fathers. Don't make your children angry by
the way you treat them. Rather, bring them up with the discipline and
instruction approved by the Lord.
Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 19, 2009, 6:35:33 PM8/19/09

Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

Would continue to gently suggest that you, Monkfish, stop lying post-
haste before you start believing the lies and suffer a break from
reality:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cac0d4c125e6cae2?

Again, there is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

In the interim, may GOD give you, Monkfish, a new heart and a new

spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of

water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust

monkfish

Aug 19, 2009, 8:25:08 PM8/19/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> monkfish wrote:

>> > Your asking that indicates you falsely believe that this physician has
>> > GOD's power to harden hearts.
>>
>> You definitely can make people feel worse
>> and less likely to be grateful to God.
>
> Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

How can I be without the Lord?
Isn't God everywhere and everywhen?

--
monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

monkfish

Aug 19, 2009, 9:42:47 PM8/19/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> monkfish wrote:

>> > Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).
>>
>> How can I be without the Lord?
>
> By sinning.

Wouldn't God be watching you sinning?

--
monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 20, 2009, 5:34:54 AM8/20/09

In the Holy Spirit, this physician has stopped sinning though he
remains a sinner:

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven