Proof of GOD: Million Dollar guarantee from GOD for the 2PD-OMER Approach.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 22, 2006, 3:45:03 PM12/22/06
http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/Guarantee

Laus Deo ! !

Marana tha ! ! ! ! ! ! !

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our
diabetes, depression, anxiety or panic so that we can love our
neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear
neighbors whom I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

panam...@hotmail.com

Dec 22, 2006, 3:56:02 PM12/22/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/Guarantee

Congrats, Andy! You're a criminal!

http://www.sbsalaw.com/PracticeAreas/Business-Fraud.asp
http://www.hpllegal.com/PracticeAreas/Consumer-Fraud-Securities-Law.asp
http://consumer.georgia.gov/02/oca/home/0,2471,5426814,00.html

Don't drop the soap, jailbird!

-Panama Floyd, Atl.
aa#2015, Member Knights of BAAWA!
EAC Martian Commander
Plonked by Kadaitcha Man Sept 06
"..the prayer cloth of one aeon is the doormat of the next."
-Mark Twain

Religious societies are *less* moral than secular ones:
http://moses.creighton.edu/JRS/2005/2005-11.html

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 22, 2006, 4:06:16 PM12/22/06
Convicted neighbor Panama Floyd wrote:

> > http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/Guarantee
>
> Congrats, Andy! You're a criminal!

Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Flying Rat

Dec 22, 2006, 4:32:50 PM12/22/06
In article <1166821575....@h40g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>, love5
@thetruth.com says...
clearly you will be convicted in a federal court when the FBI come
knocking.

How does someone who wears secondhand clothes (your own admission in
this very group) have a million bucks to guarantee anything?

Lying again Earthquack.

FR

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 22, 2006, 4:36:06 PM12/22/06
Convicted neighbor "Free Lunch" wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote
> >Convicted neighbor Panama Floyd wrote:

> >> Congrats, Andy! You're a criminal!
> >
> >Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:
> >
> >http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts
>
> Jesus doesn't like your behavior:
>
> Luke 18 (King James Version)
>
> 11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee,
> that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or
> even as this publican.
>
> 12 I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.
>
> 13 And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his
> eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to
> me a sinner.
>
> 14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the
> other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that
> humbleth himself shall be exalted.

Clearly you also remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

diabetes, depression, anxiety or panic so that we can love our
neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor

Flying Rat

Dec 22, 2006, 4:50:09 PM12/22/06
In article <1166820962.2...@80g2000cwy.googlegroups.com>,
panam...@hotmail.com says...
make sure you pay a visit to http://www.ic3.gov/ and ensure Chunky
spends his Xmas in the slammer.

FR

Ghod

Dec 22, 2006, 4:58:39 PM12/22/06
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD dribbled:
[snip]

I can't believe it! The pathetic xian reject made "short" post!

Flying Rat

Dec 22, 2006, 5:03:36 PM12/22/06
For k00kologists to consider.

Unemployed k00k Chunky, who hasn't got the price of a decent usenet
account so has to use the free Google service, thinks God has given him
a million bucks to put on deposit as a guarantee that the Two Pounds O'
Shite Diet works.

Just pay his 'foundation' thirty bucks by PayPal and you will get the
details.

Nothing like a k00k self-destructing for Christmas, is there? You can
probably hear the FBI smashing his door down right now.

In article <1166820303.7...@48g2000cwx.googlegroups.com>, love5
@thetruth.com says...

I KILLED YOUR GOD....IT WAS EASY!

Dec 22, 2006, 5:18:42 PM12/22/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> Convicted neighbor Panama Floyd wrote:
>> >
>> > http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/Guarantee
>>
>> Congrats, Andy! You're a criminal!
>
> Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

SUCK THE COCK OF CHRIST!--Holy Spirit.

panam...@hotmail.com

Dec 22, 2006, 5:44:12 PM12/22/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

Yeah, I'll remember that while you're being butt-fucked in Autury.
http://www.dcor.state.ga.us/AboutGDC/VRTour.html

-PF, Atl.
#2015/KoBAAWA!

Kurt Gavin

Dec 22, 2006, 6:39:58 PM12/22/06

<panam...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>> http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/Guarantee
>
> Congrats, Andy! You're a criminal!

Clue us in on what this little fiasco is about.

Kurt Gavin

Dec 22, 2006, 6:42:16 PM12/22/06

"Flying Rat" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message

> For k00kologists to consider.
>
> Unemployed k00k Chunky, who hasn't got the price of a decent usenet
> account so has to use the free Google service, thinks God has given him
> a million bucks to put on deposit as a guarantee that the Two Pounds O'
> Shite Diet works.
>
> Just pay his 'foundation' thirty bucks by PayPal and you will get the
> details.
>
> Nothing like a k00k self-destructing for Christmas, is there? You can
> probably hear the FBI smashing his door down right now.

This could get him off the net. It should definitely cause him to lose his
license.

Dr. Ernst Primer (again)

Dec 22, 2006, 6:45:57 PM12/22/06

Kurt Gavin wrote:
> "Flying Rat" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message
> > For k00kologists to consider.
> >
> > Unemployed k00k Chunky, who hasn't got the price of a decent usenet
> > account so has to use the free Google service, thinks God has given him
> > a million bucks to put on deposit as a guarantee that the Two Pounds O'
> > Shite Diet works.
> >
> > Just pay his 'foundation' thirty bucks by PayPal and you will get the
> > details.
> >
> > Nothing like a k00k self-destructing for Christmas, is there? You can
> > probably hear the FBI smashing his door down right now.
>
> This could get him off the net. It should definitely cause him to lose his
> license.

I agree Chung is a k00k of phenomenal proportions, and this "million
dollar guarantee" is one of the most pathetic things I've seen in a
while, but what makes his offer technically illegal? I'm not saying it
isn't illegal, I'm just curious.

Cary Kittrell

Dec 22, 2006, 6:54:51 PM12/22/06

Ya know...reflecting on the sad history of Ed Bass and
Biosphere 2, well, anything's possible.

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 22, 2006, 7:32:26 PM12/22/06
Convicted neighbor Panama Floyd wrote:
> > Convicted neighbor Panama Floyd wrote:

> > > Congrats, Andy! You're a criminal!
> >
> > Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:
> >
> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts
>
> Yeah, I'll remember that while you're being butt-fucked in Autury.

Without the LORD, your fantasies are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

Meanwhile, lots of folks now know about the only method of losing
weight that comes with a million dollar guarantee that there will be
lasting weight loss.

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

diabetes, depression, anxiety, or panic so that we can love our

neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor

Floyd whom I love unconditionally.

Kurt Gavin

Dec 22, 2006, 7:47:22 PM12/22/06

"Dr. Ernst Primer (again)" <Ernst...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Kurt Gavin wrote:
>> "Flying Rat" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message
>> > For k00kologists to consider.
>> >
>> > Unemployed k00k Chunky, who hasn't got the price of a decent usenet
>> > account so has to use the free Google service, thinks God has given him
>> > a million bucks to put on deposit as a guarantee that the Two Pounds O'
>> > Shite Diet works.
>> >
>> > Just pay his 'foundation' thirty bucks by PayPal and you will get the
>> > details.
>> >
>> > Nothing like a k00k self-destructing for Christmas, is there? You can
>> > probably hear the FBI smashing his door down right now.
>>
>> This could get him off the net. It should definitely cause him to lose
>> his
>> license.
>
> I agree Chung is a k00k of phenomenal proportions, and this "million
> dollar guarantee" is one of the most pathetic things I've seen in a
> while, but what makes his offer technically illegal? I'm not saying it
> isn't illegal, I'm just curious.

False advertising (criminal) and then what happens when someone demands the
$million (civil), for failure of the diet?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 22, 2006, 8:39:52 PM12/22/06
Convicted neighbor "Killer" wrote:
> > Convicted neighbor Panama Floyd wrote:

> >> Congrats, Andy! You're a criminal!
> >
> > Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:
> >
> SUCK THE COCK OF CHRIST!-- neighbor "Killer"

Your embarrassing yourself is an adverse reaction to the awesome power
of intercessory prayers by the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ made to
our heavenly Father lifting up those like you who have been convicted
by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our
diabetes, depression, anxiety or panic so that we can love our
neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor

ken_w...@yahoo.com

Dec 22, 2006, 8:44:53 PM12/22/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/Guarantee

SCAM ALERT

"" Upon receiving a large amount of money from an anonymous overseas
benefactor who had apparently taken notice of the charitable works of
members of a local non-profit civic organization, the Wellness
Foundation, Cardiologist and Foundation Advisor, Dr. Andrew Chung has
allocated one million dollars as a guarantee that those who use the
2PD-OMER Approach will achieve sustained weight loss.

The details of the guarantee and supporting documentation of the
monetary donation with holding bank account information that backs this
million-dollar guarantee will be provided to those who make a US$30.00
minimum tax-deductible donation to the Wellness Foundation through
PayPal to help defray the anticipated costs of the labor that will be
involved in handling the requests.

The details of the guarantee will also be freely given to those in
attendance at the health fairs sponsored by the Wellness Foundation."

" US$30.00 minimum tax-deductible donation to the Wellness Foundation
"

They get a large donation which allows "them" to arrange a $1,000,000
guarantee the details of which you can learn if and only if you donate
$30.

This is a SCAM. If I am wrong Dr. Chung then post the terms of the
guarantee.

Does anyone know if tax-free organizations like "Wellness Foundation"
must make their financial records public?

KW

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 22, 2006, 9:04:04 PM12/22/06
ken_woo...@yahoo.com wrote:

> > http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/Guarantee
>
> SCAM ALERT

Instructions for the 2PD-OMER Approach is free:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirt/overweight.asp

> "" Upon receiving a large amount of money from an anonymous overseas
> benefactor who had apparently taken notice of the charitable works of
> members of a local non-profit civic organization, the Wellness
> Foundation, Cardiologist and Foundation Advisor, Dr. Andrew Chung has
> allocated one million dollars as a guarantee that those who use the
> 2PD-OMER Approach will achieve sustained weight loss.
>
> The details of the guarantee and supporting documentation of the
> monetary donation with holding bank account information that backs this
> million-dollar guarantee will be provided to those who make a US$30.00
> minimum tax-deductible donation to the Wellness Foundation through
> PayPal to help defray the anticipated costs of the labor that will be
> involved in handling the requests.
>

> The details of the guarantee will also ** be freely given to those in
> attendance at the health fairs** sponsored by the Wellness Foundation."

**emphasis** added.

> " US$30.00 minimum tax-deductible donation to the Wellness Foundation
> "
>
> They get a large donation which allows "them" to arrange a $1,000,000
> guarantee the details of which you can learn if and only if you donate
> $30.

See **emphasis** above.

> This is a SCAM.

Hardly.

> If I am wrong Dr. Chung then post the terms of the
> guarantee.

You are welcome to attend the next health fair to learn the details for
free:

http://TheHealthFair.com

> Does anyone know if tax-free organizations like "Wellness Foundation"
> must make their financial records public?

The generous donation was made to me by the providence of LORD GOD
Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth, and not to the Foundation.

Laus Deo !

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

diabetes, depression, anxiety, and panic so that we can love our

neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor

Ken whom I love unconditionally.

Kurt Gavin

Dec 22, 2006, 9:13:23 PM12/22/06

"Andrew B. dung, MD/PhD" <snip.com> wrote in message
> Convicted neighbor "Killer" wrote:

>> > Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:
>> >
>> SUCK THE COCK OF CHRIST!-- neighbor "Killer"
>
> Your embarrassing yourself is an adverse reaction to the awesome power
> of intercessory prayers by the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ made to
> our heavenly Father lifting up those like you who have been convicted
> by the Holy Spirit:

Did god donate the phoney $1 million?

> http://snip/Convicts

> May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

> diabetes, depression, snipLORD snipa lot more, dear neighbor
> whom I love unconditionally.
>
> sniplove,
>
> Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. dung
> conman- ardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
> http://snip/HolySpirit
>
> As for snipthe very elect, these you will know by the
> unconditional love they snipincluding their enemies
> (Matthew 5:44-45, 1 snip2:14-17).
> http://HearsnipD.com/Love

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 22, 2006, 9:31:13 PM12/22/06
Convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> Convicted neighbor Panama Floyd wrote:

The instructions for the 2PD-OMER Approach remain free to all:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/overweight.asp

> Ya know...reflecting on the sad history of Ed Bass and
> Biosphere 2, well, anything's possible.

"... with GOD all things are possible." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew
19:26)

Amen !

Laus Deo ! !

Marana tha ! ! ! ! ! ! !

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

diabetes, depression, anxiety, or panic so that we can love our

neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor

Cary whom I love unconditionally.

bob young

Dec 22, 2006, 11:41:01 PM12/22/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> Convicted neighbor Panama Floyd wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > >
> > > http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/Guarantee
> >
> > Congrats, Andy! You're a criminal!
>
> Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

Before the Holy Spirit can convict anyone you need to define
it in logical common sense terms, of the kind used in the
year 2006.

waiting........................

> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

I KILLED YOUR GOD...IT WAS EASY!

Dec 23, 2006, 12:17:32 AM12/23/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> Convicted neighbor "Killer" wrote:

>> > Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:
>> >
>> SUCK THE COCK OF CHRIST!-- neighbor "Killer"
>
> Your embarrassing yourself is an adverse reaction to the awesome power
> of intercessory prayers by the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ made to
> our heavenly Father lifting up those like you who have been convicted
> by the Holy Spirit:

> wrong-you embarras yourself with the lies you spew-you are nothing but a
> fucked up human.you need to grow up-your god and holy spirit and the rest
> of your shit does not exist-learn the lesson-grow up.

I KILLED YOUR GOD...IT WAS EASY!

Dec 23, 2006, 12:20:57 AM12/23/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> Convicted neighbor "Killer" wrote:

>> > Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:
>> >
>> SUCK THE COCK OF CHRIST!-- neighbor "Killer"
>
> Your embarrassing yourself is an adverse reaction to the awesome power
> of intercessory prayers by the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ made to
> our heavenly Father lifting up those like you who have been convicted
> by the Holy Spirit:
> i have you now within the law-you fucked up-now i take you down-your so
> stupid-i warned you of this along time ago-fucks like you allways fuck up.

Olrik

Dec 23, 2006, 1:32:47 AM12/23/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/Guarantee

Trying desperately to reach new lows, Chung?

"Million Dollar guarantee from GOD"? Are you cheapening your "god", or
are your trying to aggrandize yourself?

>From the self/puppet-published "article" :

"Upon receiving a large amount of money from an anonymous overseas..."

But of course it's "anonymous"!

And of course it's from "overseas"!

Trying to avoid accountability, Chung? BTW, if you know it's from
"overseas", then you should be able to specify the country the donation
is from, yes?

>From the self/puppet-published "article" :

"The details of the guarantee and supporting documentation of the
monetary donation with holding bank account information that backs this
million-dollar guarantee will be provided to those who make a US$30.00
minimum tax-deductible donation to the Wellness Foundation through
PayPal to help defray the anticipated costs of the labor that will be
involved in handling the requests."

There are so many things wrong with this, it's not even funny (or maybe
legal) :

1- You could publish the info about "The details of the guarantee and

supporting documentation of the monetary donation with holding bank

account information that backs this million-dollar guarantee" on a web
page, with a next-to-nil cost. There would be no "anticipated costs of

the labor that will be involved in handling the requests."

2- The text is so vaguely worded that you could only provide utterly
basic and useless "information" and get away with it.

3- Even if you actually *have* a million bucks in an account, there's
no information about how it's going to be distributed. Sounds like
"I'll give one buck to the first million persons who send me a
"US$30.00 minimum tax-deductible donation to the Wellness Foundation"".

Chung, you're a fraudulent, morally bankrupt person/troll/spammer.

Olrik

<snip usual crap>

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 23, 2006, 4:00:45 AM12/23/06
bob young wrote:
> > Convicted neighbor Panama Floyd wrote:

> > > Congrats, Andy! You're a criminal!
> >
> > Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

> Before the Holy Spirit can convict anyone you need to define
> it in logical common sense terms, of the kind used in the
> year 2006.

HE remains omnipotent.

This victory belongs to GOD, Whom I love with all my heart, soul, mind,
and strength:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/fear.asp

Fear GOD and dread nothing that is of this world:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/DreadNought

Your consolation prize is eternal life if you choose to surrender to
HIM:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d?

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

diabetes, depression, anxiety, or panic so that we can love our

neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor

Bob whom I love unconditionally.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 23, 2006, 7:18:32 AM12/23/06
Convicted neighbor Olrik wrote:

Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

I KILLED YOUR GOD....IT WAS EASY!

Dec 23, 2006, 10:02:42 AM12/23/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> Convicted neighbor "Killer" wrote:

>> > Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:
>> >
>> SUCK THE COCK OF CHRIST!-- neighbor "Killer"
>
> Your embarrassing yourself is an adverse reaction to the awesome power
> of intercessory prayers by the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ made to
> our heavenly Father lifting up those like you who have been convicted
> by the Holy Spirit:

your stupid-you have no power-zero.
the holy spirit told me to tell you to suck its cock-if you dont than you
are clearly convicted.

I KILLED YOUR GOD....IT WAS EASY!

Dec 23, 2006, 10:06:09 AM12/23/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> bob young wrote:

>> > Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts
>
>> Before the Holy Spirit can convict anyone you need to define
>> it in logical common sense terms, of the kind used in the
>> year 2006.
>
> HE remains omnipotent.
>
> This victory belongs to GOD,

what victory?your fucking stupid.
now,go suck the cock of christ-the holy spirit demands this of you.
if you do not-you will burn in hell!!
this victory belongs to me.
who i love with all my heart.

I KILLED YOUR GOD....IT WAS EASY!

Dec 23, 2006, 10:09:02 AM12/23/06

> Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:
>
> clearly you remain stupid--Holy Spirit.

I KILLED YOUR GOD....IT WAS EASY!

Dec 23, 2006, 10:17:54 AM12/23/06
he says proof of god-yet still provides none-fucking idiot.

chung must suck the jeezus jizm or face damnation.
he must also apollogise to all the folks he ever threatened and abused--Holy
Spirit.

loks like your in trouble with the big guy in the clouds chunks.

Kurt Gavin

Dec 23, 2006, 11:13:00 AM12/23/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

Clearly you evaded the important questions he asked about this strange
little scam of yours.

If this foundation is a "non-profit" under the tax law, then I think you
have to make publicly available your financial statements. That would
include this large donation, and the possible liabilities arising from this
$1 million guarantee you're offering.

In any case, this all sounds like one of those scams where people are
offered gifts for coming into some high pressure sales office for used cars
or vacation rentals.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 23, 2006, 12:06:26 PM12/23/06
Convicted neighbor "Killer" wrote:
> > Convicted neighbor "Killer" wrote:

> >> SUCK THE COCK OF CHRIST!-- neighbor "Killer"
> >
> > Your embarrassing yourself is an adverse reaction to the awesome power
> > of intercessory prayers by the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ made to
> > our heavenly Father lifting up those like you who have been convicted
> > by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

> your stupid-you have no power-zero.

Q.E.D.

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/Guarantee

panam...@hotmail.com

Dec 23, 2006, 1:29:39 PM12/23/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Convicted neighbor Panama Floyd wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:
> > >
> > > http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts
> >
> > Yeah, I'll remember that while you're being butt-fucked in Autury.
>
> Without the LORD, your fantasies are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

Tell me about it after your fraud trial. Enjoy your stay, jailbird!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 23, 2006, 1:37:18 PM12/23/06
Convicted neighbor Panama Floyd wrote:
> > Convicted neighbor Panama Floyd wrote:

> > > Yeah, I'll remember that while you're being butt-fucked in Autury.
> >
> > Without the LORD, your fantasies are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).
>
> Tell me about it after your fraud trial. Enjoy your stay, jailbird!

In the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ, there is no dread of anything

that is of this world:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/DreadNought

Laus Deo ! ! Marana tha ! ! ! ! ! ! !

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water healing our

panam...@hotmail.com

Dec 23, 2006, 1:43:32 PM12/23/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Convicted neighbor Panama Floyd wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > Without the LORD, your fantasies are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).
> >
> > Tell me about it after your fraud trial. Enjoy your stay, jailbird!
>
> In the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ, there is no dread of anything
> that is of this world:

We'll see how you feel when they lock that big steel door behind you,
Andy. I bet you'll wet yourself like a child.

Flying Rat

Dec 23, 2006, 1:49:10 PM12/23/06
In article <gAcjh.3036$yx6...@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
dontb...@ignore.com says...

sounds more like a Nigerian advanced fee fraud to me, and should be
treated as such. The kind where people pony up thousands then find the
millions they are being asked to launder, don't exist.

Chung is an unemployed kook, proven liar and complete fraud in all
aspects of his worthless existence. A scam to try and make money from
his 'foundation', which cloaks its WHOIS details and any contact info,
is hardly surprising.

Make sure you let your local FBI office know. Chunky could be in jail as
early as tonight.

FR

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 23, 2006, 1:55:45 PM12/23/06
Convicted neighbor Panama Floyd wrote:
> > Convicted neighbor Panama Floyd wrote:

> > > Tell me about it after your fraud trial. Enjoy your stay, jailbird!
> >
> > In the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ, there is no dread of anything
> > that is of this world:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/DreadNought

> We'll see how you feel when they lock that big steel door behind you,
> Andy.

Been there and done that already during my ever closer walk with Christ
Jesus, Whom I love with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/fear.asp

> I bet you'll wet yourself like a child.

You are projecting.

Your embarrassing yourself is an adverse reaction to the awesome power
of intercessory prayers by the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ made to

our heavenly Father lifting up those like you who have been convicted
by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

May GOD continue to heal our heart with HIS living water curing our
diabetes, depression, anxiety, or panic so that we can love our

Kurt Gavin

Dec 23, 2006, 2:18:30 PM12/23/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

snip chung dung

>> I bet you'll wet yourself like a child.
>
> You are projecting.
>
> Your embarrassing yourself is an adverse reaction to the awesome power
> of intercessory prayers by the brethren of LOR

There is no "power of intercessory prayers". If there was, you wouldn't need
to try this scam.

That's what they call a "reality check", andrew.

But you go ahead and push this thing - it will be a good test of the reality
of god to see if he steps in and saves you.

Chee Jiao

Dec 23, 2006, 2:33:04 PM12/23/06

Flying Rat wrote:
> Chung is an unemployed kook, proven liar and complete fraud in all
> aspects of his worthless existence. A scam to try and make money from
> his 'foundation', which cloaks its WHOIS details and any contact info,
> is hardly surprising.

According to the document I have from the GA Division of Securities and
Business Regulations, Quackie's Wellness Foundation was registered on
10/14/04 under the following name/address:

The Wellness Foundation, Inc.
6041 Colt Ridge Trail #2
Mabelton GA 30126

Another source lists it as:

WELLNESS FOUNDATION INC
(c/o ANDREW CHUNG) 6041 COLT RIDGE TR
MABLETON, GA 30126-5715 Educational Organization ( Health Support
Services)

with *reported* donations totaling the grand sum of $205 as of 1/05.

Also, according to the IRS, his 'charity' only qualifies for a 50%
deduction on donations.

Dr. Ernst Primer (again)

Dec 23, 2006, 2:54:36 PM12/23/06

Well, all right. My wife has a year under her belt as a tax lawyer.
I'll run this by her later today and see what she has to say.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 23, 2006, 3:07:36 PM12/23/06
Convicted neighbor "Ace Berserker" (aka Chee Jiao) wrote:
> Convicted neighbor Flying Rat wrote:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

> > Chung is an unemployed kook, proven liar and complete fraud in all
> > aspects of his worthless existence. A scam to try and make money from
> > his 'foundation', which cloaks its WHOIS details and any contact info,
> > is hardly surprising.

If that were true, the following would not be possible:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/press.asp

> According to the document I have from the GA Division of Securities and
> Business Regulations, Quackie's Wellness Foundation was registered on
> 10/14/04 under the following name/address:
>
> The Wellness Foundation, Inc.
> 6041 Colt Ridge Trail #2
> Mabelton GA 30126
>
> Another source lists it as:
>
> WELLNESS FOUNDATION INC
> (c/o ANDREW CHUNG) 6041 COLT RIDGE TR
> MABLETON, GA 30126-5715 Educational Organization ( Health Support
> Services)
>
> with *reported* donations totaling the grand sum of $205 as of 1/05.

Correct. The incomes of Foundation Advisors and members come from GOD,
Creator of heaven and earth, through our respective medical practices
and not through the Foundation:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com

> Also, according to the IRS, his 'charity' only qualifies for a 50%
> deduction on donations.

Incorrect. The Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization and
as such donations are 100% tax deductible. Would suggest folks defer
to their tax advisor(s) on such matters instead of someone who hides
behind fake names.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for compelling you
to confirm that the Wellness Foundation, Inc. is a legitimate
charitable organization authorized to receive tax-deductible
contributions:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/Guarantee

Laus Deo ! ! !

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water so that we

can love our neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more,

dear neighbor whom I love unconditionally.

Kurt Gavin

Dec 23, 2006, 3:50:16 PM12/23/06

"Flying Rat" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message

AHA. So he's covering details of the website. Is there anybody who can check
on the real existence of the person's listed on the webpage as members of
this foundation?

Kurt Gavin

Dec 23, 2006, 3:50:18 PM12/23/06
Nice work.

"Chee Jiao" <redja...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Flying Rat

Dec 23, 2006, 4:04:29 PM12/23/06
In article <eEgjh.2446$pQ3....@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
dontb...@ignore.com says...
any time now he's gonna be screaming "Prepah teh WAY fo teh LAWD!"

That's his normal schtick when you corner him like a wounded rat.

Next, he will probably try and unveil his sock "Philip" (the one he
exorcised, then swore he didn't, then admitted it a day or so ago) as
being the million dollar donor. Philip, BTW, posts through a Malaysian
proxy so is either Chunk himself or someone in Asia doing it for him.

Oh what a tangled web we weave, when we practice to deceive....and
Chunky is the biggest deceiver on this rock

FR

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 23, 2006, 4:10:00 PM12/23/06
Convicted neighbor "killer" wrote:
> > Convicted neighbor Panama Floyd wrote:

> >> Congrats, Andy! You're a criminal!
> >
> > Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:
> >
> SUCK THE COCK OF CHRIST!-- neighbor "killer"

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f328f13feadadc3c?

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD, Creator of heaven
and earth, for HIS support of the good works of the brethren of LORD
Jesus Christ:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com

Laus Deo ! ! !

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our
diabetes, depression, anxiety or panic so that we can love our

Chee Jiao

Dec 23, 2006, 5:37:03 PM12/23/06

Andrew B. Chung, madly spinning in damage control mode, wrote:
> > Also, according to the IRS, his 'charity' only qualifies for a 50%
> > deduction on donations.
>
> Incorrect. The Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization and
> as such donations are 100% tax deductible. Would suggest folks defer
> to their tax advisor(s) on such matters instead of someone who hides
> behind fake names.

I guess the IRS is full of demons too, huh liar?

http://apps.irs.gov/portal/site/pub78/template.MAXIMIZE/menuitem.72f1796ad102792acd9e6be24937a759/?javax.portlet.tpst=289c57ca6035546c47564fe84937a759_ws_MX&javax.portlet.begCacheTok=token&javax.portlet.endCacheTok=token#

(click the code link)

Good luck in prison, fuckwit.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 23, 2006, 6:32:23 PM12/23/06
Convicted neighbor "Ace Berserker" (aka Chee Jiao) wrote:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/Guarantee

> > > Also, according to the IRS, his 'charity' only qualifies for a 50%

> > > deduction on donations.
> >
> > Incorrect. The Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization and
> > as such donations are 100% tax deductible. Would suggest folks defer
> > to their tax advisor(s) on such matters instead of someone who hides
> > behind fake names.
>
> I guess the IRS is full of demons too, huh liar?

Without the LORD, your guesses are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

"Requested navigation is not available"

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for compelling you

to provide the link for primary online verification of the Foundation
being a bona fide charitable organization. Until the IRS tells us to
tell contributors differently, donations to the Wellness Foundation are
100% deductible as it would be for any other 501(c)(3) charitable
organization.

> Good luck in prison, fuckwit.

My still being here will be yet another proof of GOD, glorifying HIM,
LORD willing.

Laus Deo ! !

Marana tha ! ! ! ! ! ! !

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

diabetes, depression, anxiety or panic so that we can love our

neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor

Ace whom I love unconditionally.

panam...@hotmail.com

Dec 23, 2006, 6:47:15 PM12/23/06

Andrew B. Chung, diet guru to the stars, scrawled in crayon:

> Convicted neighbor Panama Floyd wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > In the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ, there is no dread of anything
> > > that is of this world:
>
> http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/DreadNought
>
> > We'll see how you feel when they lock that big steel door behind you,
> > Andy.
>
> Been there and done that already during my ever closer walk with Christ
> Jesus, Whom I love with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength:

You've been to jail before? Do tell, Andy! This should be good!

> > I bet you'll wet yourself like a child.
>
> You are projecting.

I am predicting.

> Your embarrassing yourself

Except that it's not embarassing, Earthquack. Going into a public forum
and claiming the Christian god is guaranteeing a diet plan with money
is embarassing (or should be). Mocking the claims of a religious nut is
not.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 23, 2006, 6:56:30 PM12/23/06

Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition

Dec 23, 2006, 7:05:28 PM12/23/06
On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 21:32:50 +0000, Flying Rat sat in thee Comfee Chaire,
and didst finally confess, after taking Muche Tea:
> love5 @thetruth.com says...

>> Convicted neighbor Panama Floyd wrote:

>> > Congrats, Andy! You're a criminal!
>>
>> Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:
>>
>> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts
>
> clearly you will be convicted in a federal court when the FBI come
> knocking.
>
> How does someone who wears secondhand clothes (your own admission in
> this very group) have a million bucks to guarantee anything?
>
> Lying again Earthquack.

From the website:

"Upon receiving a large amount of money from an anonymous overseas

benefactor who had apparently taken notice of the charitable works of
members of a local non-profit civic organization, the Wellness Foundation,
Cardiologist and Foundation Advisor, Dr. Andrew Chung has allocated one
million dollars as a guarantee that those who use the 2PD-OMER Approach
will achieve sustained weight loss.

"The details of the guarantee and supporting documentation of the monetary
donation with holding bank account information that backs this
million-dollar guarantee will be provided to those who make a US$30.00
minimum tax-deductible donation to the Wellness Foundation through PayPal
to help defray the anticipated costs of the labor that will be involved in

handling the requests.Upon receiving a large amount of money from an
anonymous overseas benefactor who had apparently taken notice of the
charitable works of members of a local non-profit civic organization, the
Wellness Foundation, Cardiologist and Foundation Advisor, Dr. Andrew Chung
has allocated one million dollars as a guarantee that those who use the
2PD-OMER Approach will achieve sustained weight loss."

Oh, he's toast. I smell a Bobo...

Hail Eris!
Demon Prince of Absurdity

"And no, I did not have sex with my son. But if I did I certainly
wouldn't tell you. Something so beautiful and precious should be kept
private." -- Kathy L. Mosesian, or possibly not really her, confesses
she may be a liar and committer of incest with her own son, in MID:
<cfcd3f4660694e3a...@msgid.frell.theremailer.net>

The reporter asked Colin Powell (or George Bush), "What proof do you
have that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction?"
He replied, "We kept the receipts." -- Bill Hicks

"They thought I was fair game. I was an instrument of purpose to achieve
their desires and not 100 percent real and ALSO that they had me by the
short curlies because I thought that the world revolved around them and
therefore I think that I am fair game and rightly so. If they want to
play dirty, I get to too. It's not a one-way street. I will use the
physcial strength that I have over them, my superior 5'7-3/4" height
advantage, the boxing moves I paid to learn, the suprise of pussyfooting
up to them with their back to me in a public place 18 1/2 years after
the fact and thus not only do will they not know that I am but a pica's
distance away from them, but that I even exist on earth." -- Chris Tsao
is secretly John Wentzky's psychic twin. MID:
<1161246083.1...@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com>

Looney Maroon nominee for August 2006 Johnny D Wentzky foamed:
"You never asked someone who goes into areas of the internet that are
only for adults who has an underage id somehow or another if they are a
cop posing as an underage person online?
I guess lots of people just don't watch dateline or read stories much.
Why don;t you go to pervertedjustice,com and see what they do. They are
awash in their self-proclaimed glory after they lied to membners of the
public.
They are awash in their self-proclaimed glory after they posed as an
underage person and agreed to do all sorts of sex acts wioth adult
males, and they are adults posing as teenager themselves. They make
themsleves into liars by falsely impersonating underage persons and by
not fuilfilling the words they tell the victims online in their chats.
Why don't you read it where they tell these victims of their deceit
about how they have been with grown men and such? Why don't you read it
where they say, "That would be cool." after someone makes an advance
towards an adult who is posing as a teenager? And, where they agree to
meet the person, etc.
Lost control, didn't you?
Is that why you feel as if you need to lie so much now? I see where lots
of these false impersonation games are not sticking. They feel as if
they can lie and then order the victims to get counseling in the
gayblade, governmental, pro-choice tax leech counseling centers. They
are doing nothing more than usury and fraud in many cases." -- Wentzky
almost comes out of the closet as a pedo/ephebophile in MID:
<H%%Eg.28916$Uq1....@bignews6.bellsouth.net>

Art Deco

Dec 23, 2006, 7:12:37 PM12/23/06

Oh my. Yup.

I KILLED YOUR GOD...IT WAS EASY!

Dec 23, 2006, 8:22:30 PM12/23/06

"Art Deco" <erfc...@usa.net> wrote in message

this is it folks-the end of the demon known as chung-i told him that the
holy spirit demanded a blow job and chung refused!
what a sinner he is!
eye for an eye chunky boy!

I KILLED YOUR GOD...IT WAS EASY!

Dec 23, 2006, 8:24:37 PM12/23/06
> Without the LORD, your guesses are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

with the lord your brain is defective-evidence being chunks the soon to be
victim of a federal prison rape.
haha.

Stephen Knight

Dec 23, 2006, 9:17:34 PM12/23/06
On 23 Dec 2006 12:07:36 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Convicted neighbor "Ace Berserker" (aka Chee Jiao) wrote:

>> with *reported* donations totaling the grand sum of $205 as of 1/05.
>
>Correct. The incomes of Foundation Advisors and members come from GOD,
>Creator of heaven and earth, through our respective medical practices
>and not through the Foundation:

$205!? GOD! gave you $205!?

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You couldn't have a decent night in Vegas on that.

Why don't you start a million dollar Nigerian scam. You have lots
of suckers that lick your ass.

Oops... You already did.

My bad. Didn't mean to 'ka-ching' block ya.

Warlord Steve
BAAWA

panam...@hotmail.com

Dec 23, 2006, 9:39:43 PM12/23/06

Demon Lord of Confusion

Dec 23, 2006, 11:39:53 PM12/23/06
On Sat, 23 Dec 2006 18:39:43 -0800, panamfloyd attempted to confuse the
issue further by squeaking:

Anyone in the state of Georgia who may be reading this should contact
the phone number on the above page and tell 'em all about Crazy Andy's
exploits, especially the bit about the "million dollar guarantee". I
suppose it'd be best to wait until Tuesday or Wednesday, though...I,
however, am Canadian, and live in Greater Vancouver, BC.

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5; COOSN-029-06-71069
The God of Odd Statements, the Ugliest Pigfucker In The Universe
Stupidity Takes Its Toll. Please Have Exact Change.

If you never read anything else in any of my sigs, read this:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15321167/
http://borealin.livejournal.com/15104.html
Or watch it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqxmPjB0WSs
Then, if you manage to read/watch all that, try this:
http://www.newamericancentury.org/RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf
And Molly Ivins had a few choice words to say about it, weeks before:
http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/092906B.shtml
Here's Chris Floyd: Fatal Vision: The Deeper Evil Behind the Detainee
Bill: http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/100206A.shtml

"Q: What's the difference between the Vietnam War and the Iraq War?
A: George W. Bush had a plan to get out of the Vietnam War." -- Anon.

Thread where outing begins: http://tinyurl.com/hojf8
George Pickett Memorial Trophy, Special Ops Cody Memorial Purple Heart,
and the Order of the Holey Sockpuppet winner <wfh...@hotmail.com> on
outing personal contact info in x-poasted subject lines:
"Plenty of people post under their real names and do not attempt to hide
their contact info. You are scared of being 'outed' because you are a
pathological abuser of usenet, and people rightly despise you for it.
You're afraid of being reported to the authorities or, better, visited
by a couple of guys with baseball bats. Other people don't have this
obsessive fear. Ward Hardman himself has posted plenty of personal
information - nothing that anyone else added was hidden in any way.
You're so fucking scared you've built up this whole sick mythology about
different categories of bad dudes who 'out' scum like you.

"Meanwhile you are the ugliest pigfucker in the universe. You are the
coward without ethics. You call me a 'newbie' - ha! what an asshole you
are. Those who want to remain anonymous do so. There is absolutely no
way you could identify me, not unless you had the sort of subpoena power
that only gets turned on for big-time terrorists. That's because I chose
to be anonymous. Some people don't. Only really stupid dicks like you
choose the sort of semi-anonymity which leaves you in constant fear.

"What a dickless wonder you are 'Snarky' you fat asshole."
-- in MID: <1156587081....@m79g2000cwm.googlegroups.com>

"I am the only one who has outer filthed Ward" -- James C. "Crackhead"
Cracked voluntarily self-immolates, in MID:
1159678991.8...@m7g2000cwm.googlegroups.com

"When I told Abbie Hoffman that he was the first one who made me laugh
since Lenny Bruce died, Hoffman said, "Really? He was my god." The
combination of satirical irreverence and sense of justice that Bruce and
Hoffman shared was the real spirit behind the Yippies--a term I coined to
describe a phenomenon that already existed: an organic coalition of stoned
hippies and political activists who engaged in such actions as throwing
money on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange, then explaining to
reporters the meaning of that symbolism. Folksinger Phil Ochs summed it
up: "A demonstration should turn you on, not turn you off." So when
journalists link the Yippies with misleading bedfellows, at best it's
careless shorthand; at worst it's deliberate demonization. Osama bin Laden
wanted an aircraft to crash into the Pentagon. Abbie Hoffman merely wanted
to levitate it." -- Paul Krassner, http://tinyurl.com/ehu3v

Olrik

Dec 24, 2006, 12:04:11 AM12/24/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Convicted neighbor Olrik wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> > > http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/Guarantee
> > >

> > Trying desperately to reach new lows, Chung?
> >
> > "Million Dollar guarantee from GOD"? Are you cheapening your "god", or
> > are your trying to aggrandize yourself?
> >
> > >From the self/puppet-published "article" :
> >
> > "Upon receiving a large amount of money from an anonymous overseas..."
> >
> > But of course it's "anonymous"!
> >
> > And of course it's from "overseas"!
> >
> > Trying to avoid accountability, Chung? BTW, if you know it's from
> > "overseas", then you should be able to specify the country the donation
> > is from, yes?
> >
> > >From the self/puppet-published "article" :
> >
> > "The details of the guarantee and supporting documentation of the
> > monetary donation with holding bank account information that backs this
> > million-dollar guarantee will be provided to those who make a US$30.00
> > minimum tax-deductible donation to the Wellness Foundation through
> > PayPal to help defray the anticipated costs of the labor that will be
> > involved in handling the requests."
> >
> > There are so many things wrong with this, it's not even funny (or maybe
> > legal) :
> >
> > 1- You could publish the info about "The details of the guarantee and

> > supporting documentation of the monetary donation with holding bank
> > account information that backs this million-dollar guarantee" on a web
> > page, with a next-to-nil cost. There would be no "anticipated costs of
> > the labor that will be involved in handling the requests."
> >
> > 2- The text is so vaguely worded that you could only provide utterly
> > basic and useless "information" and get away with it.
> >
> > 3- Even if you actually *have* a million bucks in an account, there's
> > no information about how it's going to be distributed. Sounds like
> > "I'll give one buck to the first million persons who send me a
> > "US$30.00 minimum tax-deductible donation to the Wellness Foundation"".
> >
> > Chung, you're a fraudulent, morally bankrupt person/troll/spammer.
> >
> > Olrik
> >
> > <snip usual crap>
>
> Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

Ah, yes, your pathetic little childish list of people you don't like...

> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

So you can't refute my observations, fraudster? An honest person or
organisation would post all the relevant information and rules about a
money giveaway, including conditions for entering the "contest" and a
timetable. How do you intend to distribute the money, Chung?

Olrik

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 24, 2006, 1:05:26 AM12/24/06
Convicted neighbor Stephen Knight wrote:

> >Convicted neighbor "Ace Berserker" (aka Chee Jiao) wrote:
>
> >> with *reported* donations totaling the grand sum of $205 as of 1/05.
> >
> >Correct. The incomes of Foundation Advisors and members come from GOD,
> >Creator of heaven and earth, through our respective medical practices
> >and not through the Foundation:
>
> $205!? GOD! gave you $205!?

That would be donations given to the Foundation from 12/04 to 1/05 (the
authorization to start collecting did not start until 12/04).

This is different from the millions given to me personally by the
philanthropist who is to remain unnamed but who has provided specific
instructions on how the money is to be used and has taken extreme
measures to ensure that his identity will never be revealed (including
not making the donation to the Foundation directly which would
jeopardize this charitable organization's 501(c)(3) status as we would
be forced to disclose who he is):

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/Guarantee

Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

diabetes, depression, anxiety or panic so that we can love our

neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor

Steve whom I love unconditionally.

GeF

Dec 24, 2006, 5:27:23 AM12/24/06
Demon Lord of Confusion wrote:

> Anyone in the state of Georgia who may be reading this should contact
> the phone number on the above page and tell 'em all about Crazy Andy's
> exploits, especially the bit about the "million dollar guarantee". I
> suppose it'd be best to wait until Tuesday or Wednesday, though...I,
> however, am Canadian, and live in Greater Vancouver, BC.

The God of Odd Statements

Dec 24, 2006, 7:22:17 AM12/24/06
On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 11:27:23 +0100, GeF did most oddly state:

My point being, I can hardly do very much about him myself, but I would
greatly enjoy having someone else pick up the slack.

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5; Chung Convict #39
Demon Lord of Confusion
COOSN-029-06-71069
Supreme High Overlord of rec.radio.*
Chuck Lysaght: Tarred & Feathered!

"Q: What do you call someone in the White House who is honest, caring,
and well-read?
A: A tourist." -- Anonymous

"It would be offly hard for any of you to abuse me on usenet. Really. I
have the advantage. I could easily turn alt.usenet.kooks into a cesspool
of encoded posts. Bringing the noise ratio up so high as to make the
group worthless. Anybody who can code could do this, why nobody has
bothered before now is beyond me. The ultimate spamming engine..
'BAWAHAHA'" -- Dustbin "Outer Filth" K00k's delusions of grandeur
reached new heights, in Message-ID:
<Xns98355D29419...@69.28.186.121>
"Immorality: The morality of those who are having a better time." -- H.
L. Mencken

"Consider that language a moment. 'Purposefully and materially
supported hostilities against the United States' is in the eye of the
beholder, and this administration has proven itself to be astonishingly
impatient with criticism of any kind. The broad powers given to Bush by
this legislation allow him to capture, indefinitely detain, and refuse a
hearing to any American citizen who speaks out against Iraq or any other
part of the so-called 'War on Terror.'

"If you write a letter to the editor attacking Bush, you could be
deemed as purposefully and materially supporting hostilities against the
United States. If you organize or join a public demonstration against
Iraq, or against the administration, the same designation could befall
you. One dark-comedy aspect of the legislation is that senators or House
members who publicly disagree with Bush, criticize him, or organize
investigations into his dealings could be placed under the same
designation. In effect, Congress just gave Bush the power to lock them
up." -- William Rivers Pitt

"It has become clear in recent months that a critical mass of the American
people have seen through the lies of the Bush administration; with the
president's polls at an historic low, growing resistance to the war Iraq,
and the Democrats likely to take back the Congress in mid-term elections,
the Bush administration is on the ropes. And so it is particularly
worrying that President Bush has seen fit, at this juncture to, in effect,
declare himself dictator." -- Frank Morales
http://www.uruknet.biz/?p=m27769&hd=0&size=1&l=e&fark

"No man in History, including JESUS CHRIST, has directly revealed to
the World the SATANIC WEAPON used to enslave mankind -- INTELLECTUAL
THOUGHT!!" -- Ray Karczewski repeatedly proves his words in every post
he makes

GeF

Dec 24, 2006, 8:08:31 AM12/24/06
The God of Odd Statements wrote:
> On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 11:27:23 +0100, GeF did most oddly state:
>> Demon Lord of Confusion wrote:
>>
>>> Anyone in the state of Georgia who may be reading this should contact
>>> the phone number on the above page and tell 'em all about Crazy Andy's
>>> exploits, especially the bit about the "million dollar guarantee". I
>>> suppose it'd be best to wait until Tuesday or Wednesday, though...I,
>>> however, am Canadian, and live in Greater Vancouver, BC.
>
> My point being, I can hardly do very much about him myself, but I would
> greatly enjoy having someone else pick up the slack.

Try this

http://atlanta.fbi.gov/

Kurt Gavin

Dec 24, 2006, 10:49:05 AM12/24/06

"Flying Rat" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message

I don't doubt it.

He rationalizes all his bad behavior as being in service to a greater good -
his god fantasy.

I think that Juan faggot is a sock puppet too - just guessing.

> FR

Dr. Ernst Primer (again)

Dec 24, 2006, 11:51:34 AM12/24/06

All righty, here's my wife's take on it. She says it's only illegal if
you can prove he's defrauded anyone. The burden would be on the
complainant to prove such a thing.

Otherwise, he can make this rather pathetic, hucksterish "guarantee"
all he wants, and it's easy for him to avoid paying, just make the
requirements for documenting adherence to the diet so onerous that the
moment someone complains that it didn't work, he can just say, "well,
you didn't follow it exactly."

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 24, 2006, 2:58:54 PM12/24/06
Dr. Ernst Primer wrote:

> Dr. Ernst Primer wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/Guarantee

> > Well, all right. My wife has a year under her belt as a tax lawyer.
> > I'll run this by her later today and see what she has to say.
>
> All righty, here's my wife's take on it. She says it's only illegal if
> you can prove he's defrauded anyone.

More than 625,550 people worldwide have achieved weight loss that has
lasted more than 5 years using the 2PD-OMER Approach:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/press.asp

We will have their testimonies against any spurious atheist claims of
fraud here.

>The burden would be on the complainant to prove such a thing.

Indeed, the weight scale will not lie especially not in court:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/overweight.asp

> Otherwise, he can make this rather pathetic, hucksterish "guarantee"
> all he wants, and it's easy for him to avoid paying, just make the
> requirements for documenting adherence to the diet so onerous that the
> moment someone complains that it didn't work, he can just say, "well,
> you didn't follow it exactly."

Even those afflicted with Down's syndrome with IQs around 60 have been
able to use the 2PD-OMER Approach to lose weight permanently so there
is nothing onerous or difficult about it so we will be working hard to
give the million dollars away. Since 1998, we have been hearing rumors
about people not losing weight using the 2PD-OMER Approach so this
money should help us find these elusive people.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for compelling you

to come forward as a disinterested third party in confirming the
legitimacy of this million dollar guarantee for the 2PD-OMER Approach.

Laus Deo ! ! ! ! ! ! !

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our
diabetes, depression, anxiety or panic so that we can love our
neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor

Ernst whom I love unconditionally.

Kurt Gavin

Dec 24, 2006, 3:13:07 PM12/24/06
Are you going to bleach your hair blond and start wearing white suits?

spooge

Dec 24, 2006, 4:58:12 PM12/24/06
Demon Lord of Confusion <verwa...@verwirren.confused> wrote in

> and live in Greater Vancouver, BC.

Windy today, isn't it?

--
When I'm God
Everyone dies

The God of Odd Statements

Dec 24, 2006, 9:31:31 PM12/24/06
On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 21:58:12 +0000, spooge did most oddly state:

> Demon Lord of Confusion wrote:
>
>> and live in Greater Vancouver, BC.
>
> Windy today, isn't it?

Um, I wouldn't know, actually -- I didn't take a good look out the
window until after 6...My days to go out were Thursday (volunteering)
& Friday (grocery shopping), and then tomorrow. At least it wasn't as
windy as earlier this month, when the power went out just before four in
the morning (yes, I was up), and stayed off until sometime in the
afternoon (within an hour or two after I went to my parents' place),
though the cable was out until Saturday morning, meaning I was offline
for almost all of that Friday. That blow will be legendary...Biggest in
Greater Vancouver since just about forever.

Dr. Ernst Primer (again)

Dec 25, 2006, 3:41:24 PM12/25/06

Kurt Gavin wrote:
> Are you going to bleach your hair blond and start wearing white suits?

:-)

Flying Rat

Dec 25, 2006, 5:49:33 PM12/25/06
In article <1167079284.4...@a3g2000cwd.googlegroups.com>,
Ernst...@gmail.com says...

> Kurt Gavin wrote:
> > Are you going to bleach your hair blond and start wearing white suits?
>
> :-)

now he's running this "million dollar guarantee" advance fee fraud, he's
looking more like Benny Hinn by the day.

Although he models himself on a mixture of Fred Phelps and Pat
Robertson, and has posted that he thinks he looks like Bruce Lee.

No wonder his wife fled the state of Georgia. She must have been
terrified that he would offer her up as a sacrifice in a Wal-Mart car
park (he seems to be banned from any local churches)

FR

Dr. GroundAxe

Dec 25, 2006, 11:03:38 PM12/25/06

Poor Chung. Doomed to spend the rest of his days as a crank.

Al

Dec 26, 2006, 9:34:40 AM12/26/06
Andrew B. Chung, Whacko, wrote:

> More than 625,550 people worldwide have achieved weight loss that has
> lasted more than 5 years using the 2PD-OMER Approach:

You have been repeatedly asked to prove this bull shit number of 625,000
people. Your failure to do so proves once again that you are a common liar.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 26, 2006, 11:43:18 AM12/26/06

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/212e4f35e30be79a?

> >> :-)
> >>

> > now he's running this "million dollar guarantee" advance fee fraud, he's
> > looking more like Benny Hinn by the day.
> >
> > Although he models himself on a mixture of Fred Phelps and Pat
> > Robertson, and has posted that he thinks he looks like Bruce Lee.
> >
> > No wonder his wife fled the state of Georgia. She must have been
> > terrified that he would offer her up as a sacrifice in a Wal-Mart car
> > park (he seems to be banned from any local churches)
> >
> > FR

Clearly neighbor FR remains convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

> Poor Chung. Doomed to spend the rest of his days as a crank.

Without the LORD, your fantasies are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

Meanwhile, those with the LORD, are eternally blessed:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/Guarantee

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our
diabetes, depression, anxiety or panic so that we can love our
neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 26, 2006, 8:59:23 PM12/26/06
Convicted neighbor Ma¢k wrote:

> Convicted neighbor Ken Wood wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >>
> >> http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/Guarantee
> >
> >SCAM ALERT

Not a scam:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a01629967ecf5a74?

> >"" Upon receiving a large amount of money from an anonymous overseas
> >benefactor who had apparently taken notice of the charitable works of
> >members of a local non-profit civic organization, the Wellness
> >Foundation, Cardiologist and Foundation Advisor, Dr. Andrew Chung has
> >allocated one million dollars as a guarantee that those who use the
> >2PD-OMER Approach will achieve sustained weight loss.
> >

> >The details of the guarantee and supporting documentation of the
> >monetary donation with holding bank account information that backs this
> >million-dollar guarantee will be provided to those who make a US$30.00
> >minimum tax-deductible donation to the Wellness Foundation through
> >PayPal to help defray the anticipated costs of the labor that will be
> >involved in handling the requests.
> >

> >The details of the guarantee will also be freely given to those in
> >attendance at the health fairs sponsored by the Wellness Foundation."

Correct.

> >" US$30.00 minimum tax-deductible donation to the Wellness Foundation
> >"

Or simply attend the free Foundation sponsored health fairs:

http://TheHealthFair.com

> >They get a large donation which allows "them" to arrange a $1,000,000
> >guarantee the details of which you can learn if and only if you donate
> >$30.

Actually, the donation was made to me and not the Foundation.

Again, you may elect to simply attend the next free Foundation
sponsored health fair:

http://TheHealthFair.com

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/85a5777208ef3556?

> >Does anyone know if tax-free organizations like "Wellness Foundation"
> >must make their financial records public?

The anonymous donation has been made to me and not to the Foundation:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a01629967ecf5a74?

> contact the freedom of information act

Who would that be?

> and the IRS, also point the IRS
> to the scam web page.

Not a scam:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a01629967ecf5a74?

> I am sure chung notified the IRS of the over
> seas donation. right chungy the scammer

Clearly, you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Cary Kittrell

Dec 30, 2006, 3:07:48 PM12/30/06
In article <1166864445.5...@42g2000cwt.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:

> bob young wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts
>
> > Before the Holy Spirit can convict anyone you need to define
> > it in logical common sense terms, of the kind used in the
> > year 2006.
>
> HE remains omnipotent.

Is HE powrerful enough to construct a puzzle that HE could not
solve?

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 30, 2006, 3:41:19 PM12/30/06
Convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > Convicted neighbor Bob Young wrote:

> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts
> >
> > > Before the Holy Spirit can convict anyone you need to define
> > > it in logical common sense terms, of the kind used in the
> > > year 2006.
> >
> > HE remains omnipotent.
>
> Is HE powrerful enough to construct a puzzle that HE could not
> solve?

The following simple thought experiment from the Holy Spirit answers
your question:

"Imagine in your mind's eye contructing an extremely complicated puzzle
that no one, not even you, can solve.

Now, imagine in your mind's eye, that you solve this unsolveable
puzzle.

All that you can imagine but are not able to do GOD is able to imagine
as well as do." -- Holy Spirit

Amen ! ! Laus Deo ! ! !

Therefore, GOD, Creator of heaven and earth, remains omnipotent.

"This is impossible for man but with GOD all things are possible." --
LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 19:26)

Amen ! ! Laus Deo ! ! ! Marana tha ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

While the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ have been blessed:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/DreadNought

... and continue to be blessed:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/Guarantee

... as we uncover our lamps so that people can see the way to our
heavenly Father:

"I am the way, the truth, and the life..." -- LORD Jesus Christ

Amen ! Laus Deo ! ! Marana tha ! ! !

Here is the way to our heavenly Father:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d?

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our
diabetes, depression, anxiety or panic so that we can love our

neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a whole lot more, dear
neighbor Cary whom I love unconditionally.

Kurt Gavin

Dec 30, 2006, 4:17:49 PM12/30/06
Here's a website that displays a lot of truth about the bible and
christianity.
http://www.evilbible.com/

Despite the hyped name, it's a well researched and scholarly site, that
backs up its claims with scriptural references and history.

I KILLED YOUR GOD...IT WAS EASY!

Dec 31, 2006, 12:20:56 AM12/31/06
your stupid chunks-you allways lose-that is what losers like you do-YOU
LOSE!-got that ass wipe?
damn,your beyond stupid.

SUCK THE COCK OF CHRIST!---Holy Spirit.

prove me wrong.
not possible.
get it yet dummy?

%

Dec 31, 2006, 12:26:39 AM12/31/06
so , you want me but i won't give in ay ,
oh well , too bad for you

"I KILLED YOUR GOD...IT WAS EASY!" <NUNI...@BIZZNISS.NET> wrote in message

Flying Rat

Aug 5, 2007, 2:12:22 PM8/5/07