Re: I WANT TRUE LOVE! NOT 'VILE AFFECTION'

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 2, 2006, 11:33:24 AM12/2/06
1st Century Apostolic Traditionalist wrote:
> "Serenity" <starf...@stimplat.com> wrote in message
> > No you don't, you want hate.
>
> No Tim you are so wrong.
> He preaches, like me, and Scripture, for professing Christians to "Cease
> from fornication".
>
> It is far more loving then pretending same sex fornication is acceptable
> before God.
> 1 Cor. 6:"But sexual sin is never right: our bodies were not made for that
> but for the Lord, and the Lord wants to fill our bodies with himself."
> Thus same sex abomination is not for those who are seeking Christ and his
> kingdom.
>
> 1 Corinthians 6:10 "Don't you know that those doing such things have no
> share in the Kingdom of God? Don't fool yourselves. Those who live immoral
> lives, who are idol worshipers, adulterers or homosexuals--will have no
> share in his Kingdom. Neither will thieves or greedy people, drunkards,
> slanderers, or robbers."
>
> Jeff...

Indeed, GOD's love is the only love that is true:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/love.asp

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water so that we
can love others a little bit more, dear brother Jeff whom I love
unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 2, 2006, 1:28:25 PM12/2/06
Diana wrote:
> "1st Century Apostolic Traditionalist" <nospa...@add.com> wrote in
> message news:JY0ch.2385$cZ4....@newsfe6-gui.ntli.net...
> >
> > "Sensi" <sensi...@home.com> wrote in message
> >

> >> sensi:
> >
> > It's way past your bed-time little boy....{;o;}
>
> If you see a boy I feel sorry for you LOL. Sensi is a beautiful woman.

She and you both have beautiful souls.

(((( hugs ))))

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water so that we

can love others just a little bit more, dear sister Diana whom I love

Pastor Kutchie, ordained atheist minister

Dec 2, 2006, 2:14:35 PM12/2/06

Earthquack, Usenet's most irascible psychotroll, spammer and
comprehensive mental case wrote:

> GOD's love is the only love that is true:

What a sad, sick puppy Earthquack is.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 3, 2006, 7:50:22 AM12/3/06
Sensi wrote:
> Jude Alexander wrote:
> >> "Jani" <ja...@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message

> > How do you know they're attractive?
> >
> > sensi:
> LOl... If you could see me now.
> I invited 12 little ones over today to make gingerbread
> houses. I'm dripping in colored frosting from head to toe.
> It's smeared all over my kitchen with gumdrops and
> peppermint sticks smashed all over the tile floor.
> It was fun watching them be creative and having a wonderful
> time that they'll always remember.
> What a mess! But I figure Oh, well... we made some good
> memories more than anything else and that's more important
> than this mess I've got to go tackle and hopefully I won't
> remember it as much as the children having fun.
>
> Off to the kitchen
>
> Sensi

Yes, you and Diana are beautiful souls:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/1b169f578edcc7ca?

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water so that we

can love others a little bit more, dear sister Sensi whom I love

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 3, 2006, 8:36:01 AM12/3/06
Amazing Grace wrote:

> >> LOL Been there,done that. Cookies with powdered sugar and sprinkles are
> >> alot of fun too. It does make great memories.
> >> Grace
> >
> > Children are attracted to beautiful souls.
> >
> > "The kingdom of GOD belongs to such as these." -- LORD Jesus Christ
> >
> > Amen ! ! Laus Deo ! ! ! ! ! Marana tha ! ! ! ! ! ! !

> > May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water so that we
> > can love others a little bit more, dear sister Grace whom I love
> > unconditionally.
>
> Thank you Andrew.

You are welcome :-)

All thanks and praises belong to our LORD, Who chose to suffer terribly
and die horribly on the cross in order to redeem us of our sins so that
we each have become a beautiful soul, presentable before our heavenly
Father.

> God bless,
> Grace

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to Christ Jesus for making
you a beautiful soul.

Laus Deo ! !

Marana tha ! ! ! !

Rod

Dec 10, 2006, 2:57:00 PM12/10/06
to Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew, how are you doing ? Haven't seen many of your posts lately. I
hope this reply finds you well...

Rod

http://www.usenet.com

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 10, 2006, 4:08:29 PM12/10/06
Rod wrote:

> > Diana wrote:

> >> If you see a boy I feel sorry for you LOL. Sensi is a beautiful woman.
> >
> > She and you both have beautiful souls.
> >
> > (((( hugs ))))
> >
> > May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water so that we
> > can love others just a little bit more, dear sister Diana whom I love
> > unconditionally.
>
> Andrew, how are you doing ?

Very blessed.

> Haven't seen many of your posts lately.

Yes, the Holy Spirit has led me to be elsewhere lately.

> I hope this reply finds you well...

Your hope is realized.

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our
depression, anxiety, and panic so that we can love our neighbors a
little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear brother Rod whom I

~tanya

Dec 11, 2006, 4:54:53 AM12/11/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> [...]

(imagine how da boy'd feel.)

ewwwwwwwwww... don't answer that.

> Sensi is a beautiful woman.

who tha heck names their hand Sensi?

i mean hey... dif'rent stroke's !!! (no pun)

> > > She and you both have beautiful souls.

(for traction)

> > Haven't seen many of your posts lately.
>
> Yes, the Holy Spirit has led me to be elsewhere lately.

lovin' tha NEIGHBOR...tha NEW white meat.

~tanya

Dec 11, 2006, 4:56:55 AM12/11/06
.

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 11, 2006, 10:25:07 AM12/11/06
On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 13:08:29 -0800, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Rod wrote:

>> > She and you both have beautiful souls.
>> >
>> > (((( hugs ))))
>> >
>> > May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water so that we
>> > can love others just a little bit more, dear sister Diana whom I love
>> > unconditionally.
>>
>> Andrew, how are you doing ?
>
> Very blessed.
>
>> Haven't seen many of your posts lately.
>
> Yes, the Holy Spirit has led me to be elsewhere lately.

Psych evaluation eh?

--
Mark K. Bilbo
If their omnipotent, omniscient (so they say) god wants me to

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 12, 2006, 7:39:13 AM12/12/06
~tanya wrote:

> (for traction)

(for loving)

> > > Haven't seen many of your posts lately.
> >
> > Yes, the Holy Spirit has led me to be elsewhere lately.
>
> lovin' tha NEIGHBOR...tha NEW white meat.

It is your soul that I love and not your flesh.

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our
depression, anxiety, and panic so that we can love our neighbors a

little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear Tanya whom I love

Rod

Dec 15, 2006, 2:25:50 PM12/15/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

May the LORD also change the hearts and minds of usenet participants,
that the cynicism and contemptuous attitudes die, that decency can
flourish
and brighten the lives of all here.

We love you Andrew, your posts brighten our days ! Thank you.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 20, 2006, 6:51:51 PM12/20/06
> May the LORD also change the hearts and minds of usenet participants,
> that the cynicism and contemptuous attitudes die, that decency can
> flourish
> and brighten the lives of all here.
>
> We love you Andrew, your posts brighten our days !

That would be the light of the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ.

> Thank you.

You are welcome :-)

All thanks and praises belong to GOD, Creator of heaven and earth.

Laus Deo ! !

Marana tha ! ! !

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><

Kurt Gavin

Dec 20, 2006, 10:07:58 PM12/20/06

"Andrew B. dhung, MD/PhD" <snipruth.com> wrote in message

What's the chunkers been getting up to now?

ken_w...@yahoo.com

Dec 20, 2006, 11:28:10 PM12/20/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> You are welcome :-)
>
> All thanks and praises belong to GOD, Creator of heaven and earth.
>
> Laus Deo ! !
>
> Marana tha ! ! !
>
> Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,
>
> Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung
> Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit

Whatever state you are in, I assume they have pulled your license. They
have have they not?

KW

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 21, 2006, 5:19:21 AM12/21/06
ken_w...@yahoo.com wrote:

> > You are welcome :-)
> >
> > All thanks and praises belong to GOD, Creator of heaven and earth.
> >
> > Laus Deo ! !
> >
> > Marana tha ! ! !
> >
> > Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,
> >
> > Andrew <><
> > --
> > Andrew B. Chung
> > Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
>
> Whatever state you are in, I assume they have pulled your license.

Your assumption is wrong.

Without the LORD, you will always be wrong.

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

depression, anxiety or panic so that we can love our neighbors a little
more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor Ken whom I love
unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the

I KILLED YOUR GOD....IT WAS EASY!

Dec 21, 2006, 11:08:25 AM12/21/06

>> > --
>> > Andrew B. Chung
>> > Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
>>
>> Whatever state you are in, I assume they have pulled your license.
>
> Your assumption is wrong.

andy loony tunes lost his license after he went kookoo.
andy is a known liar for jeebus.

SUCK THE COCK OF CHRIST!--Holy Spirit.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 23, 2006, 1:14:54 PM12/23/06
Convicted neighbor "killer" wrote:

> SUCK THE COCK OF CHRIST!-- neighbor "killer"

Your embarrassing yourself continues to be an adverse reaction to the
awesome power of the intercessory prayers of the brethren of LORD Jesus
Christ made to our heavenly Father lifting up those like you who have
been convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water healing our

depression, anxiety or panic so that we can love our neighbors a little

more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor Dave whom I love
unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Masahiro Saito

Dec 23, 2006, 1:22:55 PM12/23/06
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

>> > Your assumption is wrong.
>> >
>> andy loony tunes lost his license after he went kookoo.
>> andy is a known liar for jeebus.
>>
>> SUCK THE COCK OF CHRIST!-- neighbor "killer"
>
> Your embarrassing yourself

It's very sad too, I feel sorry for him.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 23, 2006, 1:37:22 PM12/23/06
Masahiro Saito wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote
> > Convicted neighbor "killer" wrote:

> >> andy loony tunes lost his license after he went kookoo.
> >> andy is a known liar for jeebus.
> >>
> >> SUCK THE COCK OF CHRIST!-- neighbor "killer"
> >
> > Your embarrassing yourself
>
> It's very sad too, I feel sorry for him.

He is a tortured soul:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.atheism/msg/190f51fbf96ff852?

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water healing our

depression, anxiety, or panic so that we can love our neighbors a
little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor Masahiro