Re: So Called Christians

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 30, 2009, 10:35:34 AM5/30/09
Great Sage Itchy wrote:

> If you hate anyone or anything in this world, you are not yet a real
> Christian.

Incorrect.

A Christian who is not keeping Jesus' commandments is simply a wayward
one.

A Christian who is keeping all of Jesus' commandments by being mindful
of WDJW is one of His disciples, who are those who are attending His
church that He has built according to what is written in Matthew
16:18...

http://WDJW.net

True Christians are distinguished from false ones like Vera by their
ability to publicly say "Jesus is LORD:"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8B_70Jp-kc

Dear GSI, can you publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Great Sage Itchy

May 31, 2009, 2:31:26 PM5/31/09
In article
<0d733a94-eaf7-40a0...@s12g2000yqi.googlegroups.com>,

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> Great Sage Itchy wrote:
> >
> > If you hate anyone or anything in this world, you are not yet a real
> > Christian.
>
> Incorrect.
>
> A Christian who is not keeping Jesus' commandments is simply a wayward
> one.
>
> A Christian who is keeping all of Jesus' commandments by being mindful
> of WDJW is one of His disciples, who are those who are attending His
> church that He has built according to what is written in Matthew
> 16:18...
>
> http://WDJW.net
>
> True Christians are distinguished from false ones like Vera by their
> ability to publicly say "Jesus is LORD:"
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8B_70Jp-kc
>
> Dear GSI, can you publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?

The name is "Great Sage Itchy, Greater than Heaven and God Combined" to
you, my dear Mr. Chung.

And as to your question, "can you publicly say Jesus is LORD", I will
answer just as I have over and over, by saying that everyone is LORD.
Everyone has the same origin. All created things have the same origin.

Why do you ask this question? I have seen you ask this asshole question
of many others here. Yes, you heard me right, "asshole question"!
Asshole is a street term for EGOIST. That is what I think this question
is. That is what I think YOU are. What do you seek to accomplish by
asking this question? To divide the world into the "right" people and
the "wrong" people, "true" Christians and "false" ones. In other words,
to do what ALL ASSHOLES and HATERS do. That is what you are. There is
NOTHING spiritual about you.

You are headed in the right direction, however. One should always
strive to be the biggest and best. So continue your path to becoming
the biggest asshole in the world. You are already the biggest asshole
in UseNet, so keep up the good work!.
Everything at the extreme changes to its opposite. So when you reach
"biggest asshole in the world", for sure you will soon become a saint.
That will be good for planet Earth, because when you become a saint,
you will no longer ask asshole questions.

> Love in the truth,

The above true loving words by His Holiness, the Prophet Great Sage
Itchy.

> Andrew <><

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 31, 2009, 2:43:22 PM5/31/09
GSI wrote:

> > GSI wrote:
> > >
> > > If you hate anyone or anything in this world, you are not yet a real
> > > Christian.
> >
> > Incorrect.
> >
> > A Christian who is not keeping Jesus' commandments is simply a wayward
> > one.
> >
> > A Christian who is keeping all of Jesus' commandments by being mindful
> > of WDJW is one of His disciples, who are those who are attending His
> > church that He has built according to what is written in Matthew
> > 16:18...
> >
> > http://WDJW.net
> >
> > True Christians are distinguished from false ones like Vera by their
> > ability to publicly say "Jesus is LORD:"
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8B_70Jp-kc
> >
> > Dear GSI, can you publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?
>
> The name is "Great Sage Itchy, Greater than Heaven and God Combined" to
> you, my dear Mr. Chung.
>
> And as to your question, "can you publicly say Jesus is LORD", I will
> answer just as I have over and over, by saying that everyone is LORD.
> Everyone has the same origin. All created things have the same origin.

Sad to note that you were unable to answer the above simple yes/no
question with an affirmative.

May GOD soften your heart, GSI, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com

"Don't be left behind as were Cleopas and Simon ...

tr...@finder.com

May 31, 2009, 3:24:59 PM5/31/09
Truth:

Using the below exchange, you take the measure of what it contains based
on His words and what scripture says:

> Dr. Chung do you sin?

"No."

> Please provide examples of how often

"Zero."

> and of what kind?

"None."

The word of the Lord in measure of the above:

If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in
us.

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just, and will forgive our
sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

If we say we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in
us.

My little children, I am writing this to you so that you may not sin;
but if any one does sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus
Christ the righteous; and he is the expiation for our sins, and not for
ours only but also for the sins of the whole world.

Great Sage Itchy

May 31, 2009, 4:23:20 PM5/31/09
In article
<15cbcca4-5051-4c1e...@o14g2000vbo.googlegroups.com>,

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

As I expected, you continue with your creepy egoistic bullshit. Stay
away from my posts in the future.

> May GOD soften your heart, GSI, so that you would come to trust the
> truth, Who is Jesus:

My words ARE the word of GOD, asshole. But they could NEVER be hard
enough to even scratch that diamond-hard ego of yours, you piece of
shit. And now your shit has attracted the the scum of Usenet to this
thread, you LORD of the ASSHOLES.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 31, 2009, 4:49:35 PM5/31/09

It remains the personal choice of this disciple of Jesus to die to
self daily. Where there is no self, there is no ego.

Truth is simple.

May GOD soften your heart, GSI, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Great Sage Itchy

May 31, 2009, 6:47:40 PM5/31/09
In article <g4r525h3vdhjnr5m9...@4ax.com>, Andrew B.
Chung, MD/PhD <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> >As I expected, you continue with your creepy egoistic bullshit.
>
> It remains the personal choice of this disciple of Jesus to die to
> self daily. Where there is no self, there is no ego.

The way I see it, you're nothing BUT ego.

> Truth is simple.
Another asshole statement from the Lord of the Assholes. All the phony
religious assholes in UseNet say the same thing to make them sound
"wise" and "spiritual". Asshole Creeps.

> May GOD soften your heart, GSI, so that you would come to trust the
> truth, Who is Jesus:

FUCK the Jehovas Witless Zombie Cult and all it's creep followers.
FUCK the GOD they worship. FUCK the JESUS they worship.

Nothing will soften my heart when a supreme asshole/creep like you
shits on my post with his phony lying religious bullshit.

Stop posting your bullshit to ABProphecy. Otherwise I will take up
residence at christnet.christianlife and REALLY get nasty.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 31, 2009, 7:11:39 PM5/31/09
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1f6680ac6aa285d0?

Truth is simple.

May GOD soften your heart, GSI, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Great Sage Itchy

May 31, 2009, 8:08:05 PM5/31/09
In article <tj3625pk6k94jo4nn...@4ax.com>, Andrew B.
Chung, MD/PhD <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1f6680ac6aa285d0?
>
> Truth is simple.
>
> May GOD soften your heart, GSI, so that you would come to trust the
> truth, Who is Jesus:

PHONY ASSHOLE

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 2, 2009, 11:05:51 PM6/2/09
Aaron wrote:
> duke wrote:

> > Great Sage Itchy wrote:
> >
> >> If you hate anyone or anything in this world, you are not yet a real
> >> Christian.
> >
> >Wrong. All people, including Christians, are sinners. Heb 4:15.
>
> There are 613 Commandments in the Bible. A person has many
> opportunities to be a sinner without hatred. On the other hand,
> "anything" includes evil. A true follower of God can hate evil
> without hating people.

Moreover, not doing what GOD wants is a sin even if no written
Biblical commandment is being broken.

> By the way: Hebrews 4:15 does not say that all humanbeings are
> sinners; it says that Messiah was tempted but did not sin.

"For we do not have a High Priest Who is unable to sympathize with our
weaknesses, but we have One Who has been tempted in every way, just as
we are—yet was without sin." (Hebrews 4:15)

Amen.

Yes, our High Priest did not ever think that whatever He wanted was
something He needed. GOD has no needs afterall ! ! !

May GOD keep us from ever thinking our wants are needs thereby keeping
us from temptation though we will be tempted by the prince of this
world via his lies especially the ancient "hunger is starvation" lie
(Genesis 25:32) that when in our hearts would cause us to fall into
the temptation that leads us into committing the sin of gluttony,
which is eating more than we need to kill the hunger.

> The Bible
> lists at least four people who did not sin Enoch and Avraham in
> Genesis, and Elishivah and Zecharyah in Luke. As God said in
> Deiteronomy 30:10-14, it is possible, even easy for people to live
> without sin.

"... with GOD all things are possible." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew
19:26)

Amen.

"For My yoke is easy and My burden is light." -- LORD Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:30)

Amen.

It is when we are mindful of WDJW that we can receive the guidance of
the Holy Spirit in order to stop sinning:

http://WDJW.net

"Be perfect for your Father in heaven is perfect." -- LORD Jesus
Christ

Amen.

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." -- LORD Jesus
Christ

Amen.

> People simply choose to do evil and choose to tempt
> others to do evil also.

It is written that that the heart is deceitful (Jeremiah 17:9).

This has happened when the mind has not guarded the heart keeping it
from being polluted by the world.

> The myth that all people must sin has lead
> many people into sin.

Correct.

With GOD, we can and should stop sinning.

Indeed, whenever we sin, we stray from GOD.

> There are entire chruches and denominations
> that make a point of leading people into arrogant remorseless sin
> which the Bible calls "blasphemy against the Holy Spirit."

Indeed, we have a timely example (aka holy...@wondering.com) here:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/92f20145be02b83f?

Aaron, can you publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?

Aaron

Jun 3, 2009, 10:20:28 AM6/3/09
On Tue, 2 Jun 2009 20:05:51 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Aaron wrote:
>> duke wrote:

>> >Wrong. All people, including Christians, are sinners. Heb 4:15.
>>
>> There are 613 Commandments in the Bible. A person has many
>> opportunities to be a sinner without hatred. On the other hand,
>> "anything" includes evil. A true follower of God can hate evil
>> without hating people.
>
>Moreover, not doing what GOD wants is a sin even if no written
>Biblical commandment is being broken.

Wrong.
God is not so unjust as to judge us guilty without warning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 3, 2009, 10:44:45 AM6/3/09
Aaron wrote:

>Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>Aaron wrote:

>>> There are 613 Commandments in the Bible. A person has many
>>> opportunities to be a sinner without hatred. On the other hand,
>>> "anything" includes evil. A true follower of God can hate evil
>>> without hating people.
>>
>>Moreover, not doing what GOD wants is a sin even if no written
>>Biblical commandment is being broken.
>
>Wrong.

Simply recall what happened to Adam and Eve for their not doing what
GOD wanted, which at the time was definitely not a written Biblical
commandment:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/028c5432f616b500?

Most assuredly, without doubt, I know and understand GOD to be kind,
just, and right (Jeremiah 9:24).

Again, Aaron, can you publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><

Aaron

Jun 4, 2009, 2:05:53 AM6/4/09
On Wed, 03 Jun 2009 10:44:45 -0400, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote:

>Aaron wrote:
>>Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

>>>Moreover, not doing what GOD wants is a sin even if no written
>>>Biblical commandment is being broken.
>>
>>Wrong.
>
>Simply recall what happened to Adam and Eve for their not doing what
>GOD wanted, which at the time was definitely not a written Biblical
>commandment:

They violated one of the two Commandments that they were given.

>Most assuredly, without doubt, I know and understand GOD to be kind,
>just, and right (Jeremiah 9:24).
>
>Again, Aaron, can you publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?

"Again"????
You have to ask something once before adding "again" to the question.
Failure to do so is to tell a lie. Of course, calling yourself a
cardiologist when you are not is also a lie.

Since Messiah's name is "Yshu`a," the use of the fake greek name
"Jesus" is an insult to Messiah and to God when coming from those who
know better. Also, it should be clarified that "Lord" is a
translation of the Greek Word "kurios" which was used in Greek
translations to translate "Adonai," a euphemism used for the Divine
Name. That having been said: Yshu`a is Adonai.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 4, 2009, 2:43:17 AM6/4/09
Aaron wrote:
>> Aaron wrote:

>>>Wrong.
>>
>>Simply recall what happened to Adam and Eve for their not doing what
>>GOD wanted, which at the time was definitely not a written Biblical
>>commandment:
>
> They violated one of the two Commandments that they were given.

"Do not eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil" was not a
written Biblical commandment.

>>Most assuredly, without doubt, I know and understand GOD to be kind,
>>just, and right (Jeremiah 9:24).
>>
>>Again, Aaron, can you publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?
>
>"Again"????

"Aaron, can you publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?"

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/27dede31ff48f04f?

>You have to ask something once before adding "again" to the question.

See above.

>Failure to do so is to tell a lie.

It remains my personal choice to continue to be mindful of WDJW by
continuing to write truthfully.

> Of course, calling yourself a
> cardiologist when you are not is also a lie.

Thankfully, am obviously a cardiologist:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfmkax1wbRU

Your attempt at insinuating that I am not a cardiologist is forgiven
by me in keeping with WDJW, which is the name of Jesus' church
(Matthew 16:18).

Sin does occur at the level of thought.

>Since Messiah's name is "Yshu`a," the use of the fake greek name
>"Jesus" is an insult to Messiah and to God when coming from those who
>know better.

The Holy Spirit gives those of us, who are true Christians (either Jew
or gentile), the ability to speak in all languages except lying:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8B_70Jp-kc

> Also, it should be clarified that "Lord" is a
>translation of the Greek Word "kurios" which was used in Greek
>translations to translate "Adonai," a euphemism used for the Divine
>Name. That having been said: Yshu`a is Adonai.

Writing it is not the same as publicly saying it.

That being written, please allow me to hear you say "Jesus is LORD" in
accord with what is written in 1 Cor 12:3 by your leaving it on the
voicemail of the number given at the bottom of the following web site:

http://WDJW.net

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><

Aaron

Jun 4, 2009, 10:42:15 AM6/4/09

It was a commandment given directly by God.

>>>Most assuredly, without doubt, I know and understand GOD to be kind,
>>>just, and right (Jeremiah 9:24).
>>>
>>>Again, Aaron, can you publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?
>>
>>"Again"????
>
>"Aaron, can you publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?"
>
>Source:
>
>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/27dede31ff48f04f?
>
>>You have to ask something once before adding "again" to the question.
>
>See above.

Never read the article, and never use Google groups to access Usenet.

>>Failure to do so is to tell a lie.
>
>It remains my personal choice to continue to be mindful of WDJW by
>continuing to write truthfully.
>
>> Of course, calling yourself a
>> cardiologist when you are not is also a lie.
>
>Thankfully, am obviously a cardiologist:

I have read your posts. You seem to be completely ignorant of
cariology and your claims to be a medical doctor have been disproven
by many people.

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfmkax1wbRU

Well this video demonstrates that you do not know the symptoms of
influenza. Also the term "pan-flu" demonstrated that you do not have
any real understanding of virology of epidemiology

>Your attempt at insinuating that I am not a cardiologist is forgiven
>by me in keeping with WDJW, which is the name of Jesus' church
>(Matthew 16:18).

I did not insinuate, I am saying that you are not a medical doctor at
all.

Matthew 16:18 does not say that the name of Messiah's congregation is
"WDJW."

>Sin does occur at the level of thought.

Yes, and your insane need to be seen as a medical doctor despite near
complete ignorance of medicine is evidence of a very disordered mind.

>>Since Messiah's name is "Yshu`a," the use of the fake greek name
>>"Jesus" is an insult to Messiah and to God when coming from those who
>>know better.
>
>The Holy Spirit gives those of us, who are true Christians (either Jew
>or gentile), the ability to speak in all languages except lying:
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8B_70Jp-kc

Bizarre.

>> Also, it should be clarified that "Lord" is a
>>translation of the Greek Word "kurios" which was used in Greek
>>translations to translate "Adonai," a euphemism used for the Divine
>>Name. That having been said: Yshu`a is Adonai.
>
>Writing it is not the same as publicly saying it.

You may not have noticed that this is a text based media.

>That being written, please allow me to hear you say "Jesus is LORD" in
>accord with what is written in 1 Cor 12:3 by your leaving it on the
>voicemail of the number given at the bottom of the following web site:

You sound like some kind of stalker or pedophile.
I am well over 18, so your attempt to lure me into some sort of
contect with you will not get you what you seem to want!

You are obviously mentally ill.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 4, 2009, 11:29:36 AM6/4/09
Aaron wrote:

> Andrew. in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>Aaron wrote:

>>> They violated one of the two Commandments that they were given.
>>
>>"Do not eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil" was not a
>>written Biblical commandment.
>
>It was a commandment given directly by God.

Therefore, "not doing what GOD wants is a sin even if no written

Biblical commandment is being broken."

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly contradict yourself thereby showing you are guided
by the spirit of error (self) instead of the Holy Spirit.

This does explain why you are unable to publicly say "Jesus is LORD."

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)

Amen.

Bottom line concering you and other faux christians:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BottomLine

May GOD soften your heart, Aaron, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><

<Kelly>

Jun 4, 2009, 6:53:53 PM6/4/09

I am not a big fan of Andrew's posts, but the following information is
available and easily found online at his state's board of medical
examiner's website:

License 040347
Name: CHUNG, ANDREW BEN-HUA
Issue / Expiration Dates: Issue Date: 08/03/1995 Expiration Date:
07/31/2011
Specialty: Cardiovascular Disease/Cardiology
Public Board Orders: None
Physician Profile: More information can be found at: http://www.heartmdphd.com

So, as far as him being a licensed MD...

...if the guy posting is physician listed above, then he is.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 4, 2009, 9:33:24 PM6/4/09
<Kelly> wrote:

>I am not a big fan of Andrew's posts...

GOD's purpose for me here remains to inform and not to gather either
fans or followers.

> ... but the following information is

>available and easily found online at his state's board of medical
>examiner's website:
>
>License 040347
>Name: CHUNG, ANDREW BEN-HUA
>Issue / Expiration Dates: Issue Date: 08/03/1995 Expiration Date:
>07/31/2011
>Specialty: Cardiovascular Disease/Cardiology
>Public Board Orders: None
>Physician Profile: More information can be found at: http://www.heartmdphd.com
>
>So, as far as him being a licensed MD...
>
>...if the guy posting is physician listed above, then he is.

This does mean all who have been writing otherwise have been guilty of
bearing false witness, which is sin (something that GOD does not want)
according to what is written in the Bible.

Kelly, can you publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><

<Kelly>

Jun 4, 2009, 10:05:56 PM6/4/09
On Jun 4, 6:33 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WiJ.com>
wrote:

> <Kelly> wrote:
>
> >I am not a big fan of Andrew's posts...
>
> GOD's purpose for me here remains to inform and not to gather either
> fans or followers.

Get a grip, Andrew. I didn't say word one about being one of *your*
fans, I specifically said "I am not a big fan of [your] posts".

> > ... but the following information is
> >available and easily found online at his state's board of medical
> >examiner's website:
>
> >License  040347
> >Name: CHUNG, ANDREW BEN-HUA
> >Issue / Expiration Dates: Issue Date: 08/03/1995  Expiration Date:
> >07/31/2011
> >Specialty: Cardiovascular Disease/Cardiology
> >Public Board Orders: None
> >Physician Profile: More information can be found at:http://www.heartmdphd.com
>
> >So, as far as him being a licensed MD...
>
> >...if the guy posting is physician listed above, then he is.

> This does mean all who have been writing otherwise have been guilty of
> bearing false witness, which is sin (something that GOD does not want)
> according to what is written in the Bible.

Not if they are neither Christian nor Jew. You can't hold non-
believers to the same standard as believers. It's God's job to sort
everyone out, not yours.

> Kelly, can you publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?

Yep. And I've been doing so for 34 years, thanks.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 4, 2009, 10:24:38 PM6/4/09
<Kelly> wrote:

>Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> <Kelly> wrote:
>>
>> >I am not a big fan of Andrew's posts...
>>
>> GOD's purpose for me here remains to inform and not to gather either
>> fans or followers.
>
>Get a grip, Andrew. I didn't say word one about being one of *your*
>fans, I specifically said "I am not a big fan of [your] posts".

Actually, we have written much without saying anything here within
this text-based medium known as Usenet.

>> > ... but the following information is
>> >available and easily found online at his state's board of medical
>> >examiner's website:
>>
>> >License �040347
>> >Name: CHUNG, ANDREW BEN-HUA
>> >Issue / Expiration Dates: Issue Date: 08/03/1995 �Expiration Date:
>> >07/31/2011
>> >Specialty: Cardiovascular Disease/Cardiology
>> >Public Board Orders: None
>> >Physician Profile: More information can be found at:http://www.heartmdphd.com
>>
>> >So, as far as him being a licensed MD...
>>
>> >...if the guy posting is physician listed above, then he is.
>
>> This does mean all who have been writing otherwise have been guilty of
>> bearing false witness, which is sin (something that GOD does not want)
>> according to what is written in the Bible.
>
> Not if they are neither Christian nor Jew.

The fig tree that Jesus cursed for not doing what He wanted was not
Christian (either Jew or gentile).

> You can't hold non-believers to the same standard as believers.

GOD's standard is the same for all that He has created.

Good is that which GOD wants:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/good

> It's God's job to sort
> everyone out, not yours.

"GOD's purpose for me here remains to inform and not to gather either
fans or followers."

>> Kelly, can you publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?

>Yep. And I've been doing so for 34 years, thanks.

Then please allow me to hear this via voicemail at the number listed

at the bottom of the following web site:

http://WDJW.net

<Kelly>

Jun 4, 2009, 10:39:32 PM6/4/09
On Jun 4, 7:24 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WiJ.com>
wrote:

> >> GOD's purpose for me here remains to inform and not to gather either
> >> fans or followers.

> >Get a grip, Andrew.  I didn't say word one about being one of *your*
> >fans, I specifically said "I am not a big fan of [your] posts".

> Actually, we have written much without saying anything here within
> this text-based medium known as Usenet.

Who's "we"?

> >> This does mean all who have been writing otherwise have been guilty of
> >> bearing false witness, which is sin (something that GOD does not want)
> >> according to what is written in the Bible.

> > Not if they are neither Christian nor Jew.

> The fig tree that Jesus cursed for not doing what He wanted was not
> Christian (either Jew or gentile).

It was an allegory, but a fig tree is still not a human being.

> > You can't hold non-believers to the same standard as believers.

> GOD's standard is the same for all that He has created.

No - God is not a man that He should lie. His standards are quite
clear in the Bible - for Jew and Gentile (actual and figurative)
alike.

> > It's God's job to sort
> > everyone out, not yours.

> "GOD's purpose for me here remains to inform and not to gather either
> fans or followers."

Fine. Your purpose here is to inform. It's still God's job alone to
sort everyone out and separate the sheep from the goats - not yours.

> >> Kelly, can you publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?

> >Yep.  And I've been doing so for 34 years, thanks.

> Then please allow me to hear this via voicemail at the number listed
> at the bottom of the following web site:

Uh...you've got to be kidding. No - sorry. I don't leave voicemails
to people I don't know and have never seen saying, "Jesus is Lord".

Seeing that I have written here "Jesus is Lord" - will have to suffice
(although I can't possibly imagine why you think if you hear me say it
or read it or if I do it at all makes any difference to you. God
knows my heart - and that I gave it to Christ 34 years ago. You
aren't in the equation.

guardian Snow

Jun 4, 2009, 10:45:35 PM6/4/09
On Jun 5, 12:39 pm, "<Kelly>" <rosie_be...@rocketmail.com> wrote:

> > > You can't hold non-believers to the same standard as believers.
> > GOD's standard is the same for all that He has created.
>
> No - God is not a man that He should lie.  His standards are quite
> clear in the Bible - for Jew and Gentile (actual and figurative)
> alike.

You are very correct Kelly:)

Num 23:19 El is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man,
that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath
he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Mat 12:18 Behold my SERVANT, whom I have chosen; my beloved, in whom
my soul is well pleased: I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall
shew judgment to the Gentiles.

Joh 4:24 “Elohim is Spirit, and those who worship Him need to worship
in spirit and truth.”

Joh 5:37 “And the Father who sent Me, He bore witness of Me. You have
neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form.
Joh 5:24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word and
believes in HIM WHO SENT ME possesses everlasting life, and does not
come into judgment, but has passed from death into life.

Isa 53:10 Yet it pleased YHWH to bruise him; he hath put him to grief:
when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his
seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of YHWH shall
prosper in his hand.
Isa 53:11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be
satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous SERVANT justify many;
for he shall bear their iniquities.

Joh 12:44 Then יהושע cried out and said, “He who believes in Me,
believes NOT IN ME but in Him who sent Me.
Joh 12:49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father WHICH SENT
ME, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should
speak.

Joh 12:50 And I know that HIS COMMANDMENT IS EVERLASTING LIFE:
whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I
speak.

Mar 9:37 “Whoever receives one of such little children in My Name
receives Me. And whoever receives Me, RECEIVES ME NOT, but the One WHO
SENT ME.”

Joh 7:28 יהושע therefore cried out in the Set-apart Place, teaching
and saying, “You both know Me, and you know where I am from. And I
have NOT COME OF MYSELF, but HE WHO SENT ME is true, whom YOU DO NOT
KNOW.

Joh 5:30 “Of Myself I am unable to do any matter.
Joh 5:31 “If I bear witness of Myself, My witness is not true.

Joh 5:46 “For if you believed Mosheh, you would have believed Me,
since he wrote about Me.
Joh 5:47 “But if you do not believe his writings, how shall you
believe My words?”

Joh 7:16 Yahushua answered them, and said, My doctrine is NOT MINE,
but HIS THAT SENT ME.

1Pe 1:21 Who by him do believe in YHWH, that raised him up from the
dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in YHWH.

Mat 26:39 And going forward a little, He fell on His face, and prayed,
saying, “O My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from Me.
Yet NOT AS I DESIRE, but as You desire.”

Deu 32:3 “For I proclaim the Name of [Yahweh] יהוה, Ascribe greatness
to our Elohim.

His name is not Baal Gawd!

Shalom,
*´¨)
¸.•´ ¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• (Snow(.¸.•*´¨)

http://groups.google.com/group/messianicYehoshua <-- join
http://www.isr-messianic.org/ <- download the scriptures free
or
http://messianicyehoshua.googlegroups.com/web/RNKJV.zip <--free
download of the Restored Names King James Version

Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and
responsibility to give something back by becoming more.
Tony Robbins

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 4, 2009, 11:04:44 PM6/4/09
<Kelly> wrote:

>> >Get a grip, Andrew. �I didn't say word one about being one of *your*
>> >fans, I specifically said "I am not a big fan of [your] posts".
>
>> Actually, we have written much without saying anything here within
>> this text-based medium known as Usenet.
>
>Who's "we"?

There is more than one person involved in this written discourse being
published within Usenet and being archived by Google.

>> > Not if they are neither Christian nor Jew.
>
>> The fig tree that Jesus cursed for not doing what He wanted was not
>> Christian (either Jew or gentile).
>
> It was an allegory, but a fig tree is still not a human being.

It is written in the Bible as an actual event witnessed by Jesus'
disciples rather than an allegory.

Moreover, it remains an apt illustration of sin being simply doing
something that GOD does not want by either anything or anybody He has
created.

>> > You can't hold non-believers to the same standard as believers.
>
>> GOD's standard is the same for all that He has created.
>
>No - God is not a man that He should lie.

Using the same standard is not lying.

> His standards are quite
>clear in the Bible - for Jew and Gentile (actual and figurative)
>alike.

It remains clear that sin continues to be very simply thinking and
then possibly doing what GOD does not want:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/good

>> > It's God's job to sort
>> > everyone out, not yours.
>
>> "GOD's purpose for me here remains to inform and not to gather either
>> fans or followers."
>
>Fine. Your purpose here is to inform. It's still God's job alone to
>sort everyone out and separate the sheep from the goats - not yours.

GOD has called me to serve as His lamp giving light to everyone in the
room so that they can see who are saved and who are not.

>> >Yep. �And I've been doing so for 34 years, thanks.
>
>> Then please allow me to hear this via voicemail at the number listed
>> at the bottom of the following web site:
>>

>> http://WDJW.net

>Uh...you've got to be kidding.

No. It remains a bona fide and reasonable request.

> No - sorry. I don't leave voicemails
> to people I don't know and have never seen saying, "Jesus is Lord".

It does require courage (aka "chutzpah") from the Holy Spirit to

publicly say "Jesus is LORD."

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)

Amen.

>Seeing that I have written here "Jesus is Lord" - will have to suffice

Not the same as publicly saying it.

>(although I can't possibly imagine why you think if you hear me say it
>or read it or if I do it at all makes any difference to you.

See above.

> God
> knows my heart - and that I gave it to Christ 34 years ago. You
> aren't in the equation.

Co-redemption is a lie.

Did Pharisee Saul give his heart to Christ to become Apostle Paul?

No.

Instead, the LORD removed Saul's heart of stone and replaced it with a
heart of flesh (Ezekiel 11:19-20), thereby changing condemned Saul to
redeemed Paul.

Similarly, may GOD soften your heart, Kelly, so that you would come to

trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

<Kelly>

Jun 4, 2009, 11:25:10 PM6/4/09
On Jun 4, 8:04 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WiJ.com>
wrote:

> >> Actually, we have written much without saying anything here within

> >> this text-based medium known as Usenet.

> >Who's "we"?

> There is more than one person involved in this written discourse being
> published within Usenet and being archived by Google.

Okay - I'll bite...what other person(s)?

> >> The fig tree that Jesus cursed for not doing what He wanted was not
> >> Christian (either Jew or gentile).

> > It was an allegory, but a fig tree is still not a human being.

> It is written in the Bible as an actual event witnessed by Jesus'
> disciples rather than an allegory.

Earth to Andy - using the fig tree as an example was the allegory.

> Moreover, it remains an apt illustration of sin being simply doing
> something that GOD does not want by either anything or anybody He has
> created.

Sure...whatever you say.

> >> GOD's standard is the same for all that He has created.

> >No - God is not a man that He should lie.

> Using the same standard is not lying.

God's already spelled it out in His Word what His standards are and
for whom. I guess you missed it.

> > His standards are quite
> >clear in the Bible - for Jew and Gentile (actual and figurative)
> >alike.

> It remains clear that sin continues to be very simply thinking and
> then possibly doing what GOD does not want:

Yeah...and? (use non-sequitur much?)

> >Fine.  Your purpose here is to inform.  It's still God's job alone to
> >sort everyone out and separate the sheep from the goats - not yours.

> GOD has called me to serve as His lamp giving light to everyone in the
> room so that they can see who are saved and who are not.

Baloney. Unless you can show me somewhere in the Word where God calls
human beings to be a "lamp" to show "who are saved and who are not",
you're talking out of your ego (and possible delusions of grandeur).

> >Uh...you've got to be kidding.

> No.  It remains a bona fide and reasonable request.

Not reasonable at all, actually.

> >  No - sorry.  I don't leave voicemails
> > to people I don't know and have never seen saying, "Jesus is Lord".

> It does require courage (aka "chutzpah") from the Holy Spirit to
> publicly say "Jesus is LORD."

Yes, I suppose for some. Not for someone who's been saying it for
more than three decades, however. But chutzpah has nothing to do with
whether or not I'm gonna leave you a voicemail - me not doing so is
about caution. Plainly put, your request is beyond weird.

> "... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
> 12:3)
>
> Amen.

Yes - that's what the Word says.

> >Seeing that I have written here "Jesus is Lord" - will have to suffice

> Not the same as publicly saying it.

No, but since we're in an environment that prohibits such interaction,
it'll have to do. If you can't accept that, too bad.

> >(although I can't possibly imagine why you think if you hear me say it
> >or read it or if I do it at all makes any difference to you.

> See above.

Whatever you say, Andrew.

> >  God
> > knows my heart - and that I gave it to Christ 34 years ago.  You
> > aren't in the equation.

> Co-redemption is a lie.

What do you mean by "co-redemption"? Pretty sure I made no reference
to any such thing...

> Did Pharisee Saul give his heart to Christ to become Apostle Paul?
>
> No.
>
> Instead, the LORD removed Saul's heart of stone and replaced it with a
> heart of flesh (Ezekiel 11:19-20), thereby changing condemned Saul to
> redeemed Paul.

You provided an OT reference - now, since you're referring to Paul and
his conversion, maybe you should provide a NT reference, dontcha
think?

> Similarly, may GOD soften your heart, Kelly, so that you would come to
> trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

I'm already there - and I've been trusting Jesus for likely longer
than you've been alive.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 5, 2009, 12:00:15 AM6/5/09
<Kelly> wrote:

>> >Who's "we"?
>
>> There is more than one person involved in this written discourse being
>> published within Usenet and being archived by Google.
>
>Okay - I'll bite...what other person(s)?

The other who is being obtuse here.

>> > It was an allegory, but a fig tree is still not a human being.
>
>> It is written in the Bible as an actual event witnessed by Jesus'
>> disciples rather than an allegory.
>
>Earth to Andy - using the fig tree as an example was the allegory.

The actual event was illustrative rather than allegorical.

>> Moreover, it remains an apt illustration of sin being simply doing
>> something that GOD does not want by either anything or anybody He has
>> created.
>
>Sure...whatever you say.

It was what the Holy Spirit has guided me to write.

>> >No - God is not a man that He should lie.
>
>> Using the same standard is not lying.
>
>God's already spelled it out in His Word what His standards are and
>for whom. I guess you missed it.

"Moreover, not doing what GOD wants is a sin even if no written
Biblical commandment is being broken." -- Andrew, in the Holy Spirit

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d0a34a3d9b516a96?

>> > His standards are quite
>> >clear in the Bible - for Jew and Gentile (actual and figurative)
>> >alike.
>
>> It remains clear that sin continues to be very simply thinking and
>> then possibly doing what GOD does not want:
>
>Yeah...and? (use non-sequitur much?)

"Moreover, not doing what GOD wants is a sin even if no written
Biblical commandment is being broken." -- Andrew, in the Holy Spirit

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d0a34a3d9b516a96?

>> >Fine. �Your purpose here is to inform. �It's still God's job alone to
>> >sort everyone out and separate the sheep from the goats - not yours.
>
>> GOD has called me to serve as His lamp giving light to everyone in the
>> room so that they can see who are saved and who are not.
>
>Baloney.

"You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden.
Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they
put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house." --
LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 5:14-15)

Amen.

> Unless you can show me somewhere in the Word where God calls
>human beings to be a "lamp" to show "who are saved and who are not",
>you're talking out of your ego (and possible delusions of grandeur).

It remains my personal choice to continue to receive the guidance of
the Holy Spirit in everything said, done, and written.

>> > Uh...you've got to be kidding.
>
>> No. �It remains a bona fide and reasonable request.
>
> Not reasonable at all, actually.

Did not ask you to say "Jesus is LORD" in multiple languages while
doing push-ups as GOD has called this disciple of Jesus to publicly do
before the world:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8B_70Jp-kc

>> > �No - sorry. �I don't leave voicemails

>> > to people I don't know and have never seen saying, "Jesus is Lord".
>
>> It does require courage (aka "chutzpah") from the Holy Spirit to
>> publicly say "Jesus is LORD."
>
>Yes, I suppose for some. Not for someone who's been saying it for
>more than three decades, however. But chutzpah has nothing to do with
>whether or not I'm gonna leave you a voicemail - me not doing so is
>about caution. Plainly put, your request is beyond weird.

"Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be
transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to
test and approve what GOD's will is�HIS good, pleasing and perfect
will." (Romans 12:2)

Amen.

>> "... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
>> 12:3)
>>
>> Amen.
>
>Yes - that's what the Word says.

That is what is written in the Bible.

>> >Seeing that I have written here "Jesus is Lord" - will have to suffice
>
>> Not the same as publicly saying it.
>
>No, but since we're in an environment that prohibits such interaction,
>it'll have to do. If you can't accept that, too bad.

The fact remains that the Holy Spirit has not helped you to publicly
say "Jesus is LORD."

>> >(although I can't possibly imagine why you think if you hear me say it

>> >or read it or if I do it at all makes any difference to you.
>
>> See above.
>
> Whatever you say, Andrew.

Again, see above.

>> > �God

>> > knows my heart - and that I gave it to Christ 34 years ago. �You
>> > aren't in the equation.
>
>> Co-redemption is a lie.
>
> What do you mean by "co-redemption"?

Salvation through giving ones heart to Christ.

> Pretty sure I made no reference
> to any such thing...

See above.

>> Did Pharisee Saul give his heart to Christ to become Apostle Paul?
>>
>> No.
>>
>> Instead, the LORD removed Saul's heart of stone and replaced it with a
>> heart of flesh (Ezekiel 11:19-20), thereby changing condemned Saul to
>> redeemed Paul.
>
>You provided an OT reference - now, since you're referring to Paul and
>his conversion, maybe you should provide a NT reference, dontcha
>think?

"It remains my personal choice to continue to receive the guidance of
the Holy Spirit in everything said, done, and written." -- Andrew, in
the Holy Spirit.

>> Similarly, may GOD soften your heart, Kelly, so that you would come to
>> trust the truth, Who is Jesus:
>
>I'm already there - and I've been trusting Jesus for likely longer
>than you've been alive.

If that were true, the Holy Spirit would have helped you publicly say
"Jesus is LORD" already.

May GOD soften your heart, Kelly, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopas and Simon ...
... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)

<Kelly>

Jun 5, 2009, 12:22:10 AM6/5/09
On Jun 4, 9:00 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WiJ.com>
wrote:

> >> There is more than one person involved in this written discourse being
> >> published within Usenet and being archived by Google.

> >Okay - I'll bite...what other person(s)?

> The other who is being obtuse here.

Your other personality?

> >> It is written in the Bible as an actual event witnessed by Jesus'
> >> disciples rather than an allegory.

> >Earth to Andy - using the fig tree as an example was the allegory.

> The actual event was illustrative rather than allegorical.

The actual event was an illustration of an allegory. Inability to
understand basic Scripture noted.

> >> Moreover, it remains an apt illustration of sin being simply doing
> >> something that GOD does not want by either anything or anybody He has
> >> created.

> >Sure...whatever you say.

> It was what the Holy Spirit has guided me to write.

Sure...whatever you say.

> >God's already spelled it out in His Word what His standards are and
> >for whom.  I guess you missed it.

> "Moreover, not doing what GOD wants is a sin even if no written
> Biblical commandment is being broken." -- Andrew, in the Holy Spirit

I thought I heard something, but I'm not sure...

> >> It remains clear that sin continues to be very simply thinking and
> >> then possibly doing what GOD does not want:

> >Yeah...and?  (use non-sequitur much?)

> "Moreover, not doing what GOD wants is a sin even if no written
> Biblical commandment is being broken." -- Andrew, in the Holy Spirit

<yawn...> Did you say something?

> >> GOD has called me to serve as His lamp giving light to everyone in the
> >> room so that they can see who are saved and who are not.

> >Baloney.

> "You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden.
> Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they
> put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house." --
> LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 5:14-15)

Yes, that's what Jesus said, however...it does not pertain to you
personally deciding who's saved and who's not. It's not in your job
description.

> >  Unless you can show me somewhere in the Word where God calls
> >human beings to be a "lamp" to show "who are saved and who are not",
> >you're talking out of your ego (and possible delusions of grandeur).

> It remains my personal choice to continue to receive the guidance of
> the Holy Spirit in everything said, done, and written.

Good for you.

Inability to produce requested Scripture reference noted. As
originally thought, you're a whackadoodle who uses Scripture in a
whacked-out manner in order to self-aggrandize and highlight their ego-
maniacal delusions.

> > Not reasonable at all, actually.

> Did not ask you to say "Jesus is LORD" in multiple languages while
> doing push-ups as GOD has called this disciple of Jesus to publicly do
> before the world:

You asked me to do something that has no bearing on anything. I don't
do such things as requested in Usenet. If you don't like it, too bad.

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8B_70Jp-kc

No, thanks.

> >Yes, I suppose for some.  Not for someone who's been saying it for
> >more than three decades, however.  But chutzpah has nothing to do with
> >whether or not I'm gonna leave you a voicemail - me not doing so is
> >about caution.   Plainly put, your request is beyond weird.

> "Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be
> transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to
> test and approve what GOD's will is—HIS good, pleasing and perfect
> will." (Romans 12:2)

Testing His will for *you* is what Romans is referring to, not testing
His will for others. I see that along with being a fake, delusional
prophet, you are also unable to properly divide the Word of Truth.
Figures.

> >> "... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
> >> 12:3)

> >Yes - that's what the Word says.

> That is what is written in the Bible.

The Word is not the Bible - the Bible has the Word in it, but it also
contains a lot of what man has changed over time.

> >> Not the same as publicly saying it.

> >No, but since we're in an environment that prohibits such interaction,
> >it'll have to do.  If you can't accept that, too bad.

> The fact remains that the Holy Spirit has not helped you to publicly
> say "Jesus is LORD."

He has - many, many (actually, countless) times over the last 34
years. Whether you hear it or not has no bearing on my salvation.
Again, if you can't accept that, too bad.

> >> See above.

> > Whatever you say, Andrew.

> Again, see above.

Sure...whatever you say.

> >> Co-redemption is a lie.

> > What do you mean by "co-redemption"?

> Salvation through giving ones heart to Christ.

Well...gee. Now here you are contradicting the Word of God. No
surprise there.

> > Pretty sure I made no reference
> > to any such thing...

> See above.

Nope. Still didn't. I would think that an M.D. would have better
reading comprehension and cognitive skills.

> >You provided an OT reference - now, since you're referring to Paul and
> >his conversion, maybe you should provide a NT reference, dontcha
> >think?

> "It remains my personal choice to continue to receive the guidance of
> the Holy Spirit in everything said, done, and written." -- Andrew, in
> the Holy Spirit.

Give me a break. You're no prophet - you would have to be 100%
correct 100% of the time in order for you to be a prophet of God. And
from what I have discerned by guidance of the Holy Spirit of God (the
real one, not the one you wield around as if He were a slave to your
every whim), you are whackadoodle.

Now...are you going to provide the correct Scripture references re:
Paul's conversion or not?

> >I'm already there - and I've been trusting Jesus for likely longer
> >than you've been alive.

> If that were true, the Holy Spirit would have helped you publicly say
> "Jesus is LORD" already.

I already did. Sorry you didn't get what you asked for, but I don't
answer to you. Moreover, my salvation does not depend on what you
think of me, nor does it depend on whether or not I leave you a
voicemail.

> May GOD soften your heart, Kelly, so that you would come to trust the
> truth, Who is Jesus:

Jesus is who the Bible says He is and as His disciples knew Him to be.

You're one weird, whacked-out dude, Andy.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 5, 2009, 12:35:52 AM6/5/09
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c643d8eb7d78478b?

Truth is reality.

May GOD soften your heart (Ezekiel 11:19-20), Kelly, so that you would

come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopas and Simon ...
... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)

<Kelly>

Jun 5, 2009, 1:00:12 AM6/5/09
On Jun 4, 9:35 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WiJ.com>
wrote:

> Truth is reality.

And the truth is you're not living in it.

> May GOD soften your heart (Ezekiel 11:19-20), Kelly, so that you would
> come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

Already there. Are you daring to blaspheme the Lord God Almighty by
denying what He has already done in my life through the atoning, shed
blood of His Son Jesus Christ?

Yes, it appears you are. Foolish, that.

Aaron

Jun 5, 2009, 2:26:40 AM6/5/09
On Thu, 04 Jun 2009 22:24:38 -0400, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

***SNIP***

>>> Kelly, can you publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?
>>
>>Yep. And I've been doing so for 34 years, thanks.
>
>Then please allow me to hear this via voicemail at the number listed
>at the bottom of the following web site:

STALKER!!!

***SNIP***

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 5, 2009, 4:29:17 AM6/5/09
<Kelly> wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:

>> Truth is reality.
>
>And the truth is you're not living in it.

Incorrect.

Would not have an active medical license if I were disconnected from
reality.

Instead, non-christians like Aaron are disconnected from reality as
evident by his expressing the false belief that my asking you to leave
voicemail with your saying "Jesus is LORD" is my stalking you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/05013beef0cd8c93?

>> May GOD soften your heart (Ezekiel 11:19-20), Kelly, so that you would
>> come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:
>
> Already there.

Your not being able to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" indicates
otherwise.

> Are you daring to blaspheme the Lord God Almighty by
> denying what He has already done in my life through the atoning, shed
> blood of His Son Jesus Christ?

Observing that you can not publicly say "Jesus is LORD" is not
blasphemy.

Bottom line concerning you and other faux christians:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BottomLine

May GOD soften your heart, Kelly, replacing your heart of stone with a
heart of flesh in accord with what is written in Ezekiel 11:19-20 so

that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

<Kelly>

Jun 5, 2009, 9:41:48 AM6/5/09
On Jun 5, 1:29 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WiJ.com>
wrote:

> Would not have an active medical license if I were disconnected from
> reality.

Not so.

> Instead, non-christians like Aaron are disconnected from reality as
> evident by his expressing the false belief that my asking you to leave
> voicemail with your saying "Jesus is LORD" is my stalking you:

The first time I could look the other way. Insisting time after time
shows a pathology, AFAIC. Is it stalker-ish behavior - seems so.

> Your not being able to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" indicates
> otherwise.

Publically is here, just as on a voicemail. I have half-a-mind to get
ahold of law enforcement in your city and notify them of a creepy
stalker who harasses women on the internet to leave voicemails for
them.

> > Are you daring to blaspheme the Lord God Almighty by
> > denying what He has already done in my life through the atoning, shed
> > blood of His Son Jesus Christ?

> Observing that you can not publicly say "Jesus is LORD" is not
> blasphemy.

"Can not"? (actually, it's cannot, but, hey - you're the M.D., so you
must be correct ;-)

Anyhoo...I've already testified here that I am a believer and follower
of Jesus Christ - not leaving a voicemail for you (and, BTW - it isn't
"can not" (sic), rather, it's "will not do it for you just to satisfy
your weird control-lust and fantasies of deification". Because I have
testified and stated "Jesus is Lord", because I can tell you I
received the Lord Jesus Christ in my heart on February 13, 1975,
because I can testify that at the time my soul was saved by God's
grace through faith in His Son Jesus Christ and His sacrifice in blood
upon the cross and then subsequent resurrection, I am a child of God.
What you are asking for is an "act" - not only an act, but an act that
*you* can boast about. The Word says that I am "...saved by grace
through faith, not of works, lest anyone may boast". Suggesting I
have to do something to make you happy in order for my salvation to be
valid is about you and *your* glory, not God's.

Get over yourself - you didn't grant me my salvation. What's more,
you can't take it away. Stop trying to. And stop playing God.

> Bottom line concerning you and other faux christians:

I see. So, because I wouldn't jump through *your* hoops, you've now
proclaimed me a "faux Christian"? Get a life.

> May GOD soften your heart, Kelly, replacing your heart of stone with a
> heart of flesh in accord with what is written in Ezekiel 11:19-20 so
> that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

Interesting how you quote the OT so much. It's also very telling.

Dr. House

Jun 5, 2009, 9:51:40 AM6/5/09
On Jun 5, 6:41 am, "<Kelly>" <rosie_be...@rocketmail.com> wrote:

[..]

> > Bottom line concerning you and other faux christians:
>
> I see.  So, because I wouldn't jump through *your* hoops, you've now
> proclaimed me a "faux Christian"?  Get a life.

Yes, Kelly. He does exactly the same thing you did. His hoops are
different. But like you, if people won't jump through them he
proclaims them to be not real true Christians.

Chuck does it, 6 does it, Tom did it, Dave does it . . .

They each may have slightly different hoops but the behavior is the
same.
And what should we call people who do this?

Not wishing to insult you by it I won't add my typical blessing at the
end,

House

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 5, 2009, 10:01:42 AM6/5/09
<Kelly> wrote:

>> Would not have an active medical license if I were disconnected from
>> reality.
>
>Not so.

Lie.

"Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them." -- LORD Jesus Christ
(Matthew 7:20)

Amen.

Those of us, who are true Christians (either Jew or gentile), are
electing to pray for Vera's perishing soul while you have decided to
persecute her:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/10b2906f32263cef?

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling

you to unwittingly update folks on your still being unable to publicly
say "Jesus is LORD."

May GOD soften your heart, Kelly, replacing your heart of stone with a
heart of flesh in accord with what is written in Ezekiel 11:19-20 so
that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Jimmy Alpha

Jun 5, 2009, 1:01:47 PM6/5/09
>> test and approve what GOD's will is�HIS good, pleasing and perfect

I've been following this with more than a tad of interest, perhaps, just
perhaps humble Chung just wants your verbal testimony so he can
re-baptize you in the correct manner right over the phone. Lets see, he
can sprinkle the phone with a blue rose for boys, pink for girls, and a
yellow rose for all others. You know, like trees when they repent of
their sin!
Jimmy Alpha

<Kelly>

Jun 5, 2009, 6:05:09 PM6/5/09
On Jun 5, 7:01 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WIJ.com>
wrote:

> >> Would not have an active medical license if I were disconnected from
> >> reality.

> >Not so.

> Lie.

Not a lie. There are those with "an active medical license" who are
disconnected from reality - whether or not they are currently
practising is the question.

> "Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them." -- LORD Jesus Christ
> (Matthew 7:20)

So true. And you were easy to spot the first time I read one of your
posts, Andy.

> Those of us, who are true Christians (either Jew or gentile), are
> electing to pray for Vera's perishing soul while you have decided to
> persecute her:
>

> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/10b290...

I see. So when I confront Vera it's persecution, but when you
persecute those on Usenet who don't bow to your demands they're
"perishing"?

Got it.

Oh, and BTW...how would you know whether or not I'm praying for Vera?

> Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
> you to unwittingly update folks on your still being unable to publicly
> say "Jesus is LORD."

Are you learning impaired (or maybe you just refuse to see the truth
that's right before your eyes)? I'm not "unable to publically say
"Jesus is Lord" - because I have done it many, many times over since I
first became born again 34 years ago. Refusing to leave you a
voicemail where I say "Jesus is Lord" at your command does not equate
an inability, it equates me not doing what a creepy and strange man
(who, BTW, believes he is called by God to expose who is saved and who
is not) demands I do.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 5, 2009, 7:26:20 PM6/5/09
<Kelly> wrote:

>> >Not so.
>
>> Lie.
>
> Not a lie.

The discerning know otherwise:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/BeHealthier

> There are those with "an active medical license" who are
> disconnected from reality - whether or not they are currently
> practising is the question.

This written discussion has not been about other physicians.

Therefore, this physician knows for a fact that you are lying.

>> "Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them." -- LORD Jesus Christ
>> (Matthew 7:20)

Amen.

>So true. And you were easy to spot the first time I read one of your
>posts, Andy.

Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

Those of us who are walking with the LORD are easy to spot as we are
joyfully embracing every opportunity to publicly say "Jesus is LORD"
as has been oft seen on-line:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8B_70Jp-kc

>> Those of us, who are true Christians (either Jew or gentile), are
>> electing to pray for Vera's perishing soul while you have decided to
>> persecute her:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/10b290...
>

>I see. So when I confront Vera it's persecution ...

Reporting her to those whom you believe are in authority over her is
indeed persecution.

> ... but when you

> persecute those on Usenet who don't bow to your demands they're
> "perishing"?

Those like you who express the false belief that prayer for the
salvation of their souls is persecution are indeed perishing.

Your not automatically posting a link to support your accusation about
"demands" allow the discerning to know that you continue to bear false
witness, which is lying.

>Got it.

It remains obvious that you have been lying to those of us whose
hearts have been made discerning by the Holy Spirit.

>Oh, and BTW...how would you know whether or not I'm praying for Vera?

Did not write that you were not praying for the salvation of Vera's
soul.

Then again neither did you write that you were praying for the
salvation of Vera's soul. Instead, you wrote about contacting Vera's
pastor. The hatred that drives persecution also inhibits prayers for
salvation of the soul of the person one is persecuting so that it is
very unlikely that in your persecuting Vera that you have also been
praying for GOD to save her soul.

Moreove, there really is no reason for you to ask GOD to save Vera's
soul when your own soul is perishing.

>> Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
>> you to unwittingly update folks on your still being unable to publicly
>> say "Jesus is LORD."
>
>Are you learning impaired (or maybe you just refuse to see the truth
>that's right before your eyes)?

Neither.

> I'm not "unable to publically say"Jesus is Lord"

Your spelling errors betray the fact that the Holy Spirit has not been
helping you as you continue to be guided by the spirit of error
(self). Without the Holy Spirit, you will remain unable to publicly
say "Jesus is LORD." (1 Cor 12:3)

> - because I have done it many, many times over since I
> first became born again 34 years ago.

Your lying has destroyed your credibility.

> Refusing to leave you a

> voicemail where I say "Jesus is Lord" at your command ...

Lie.

Requests are not commands.

Your declining the opportunity to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" allows
those of us who are discerning to know that you are unable because the
Holy Spirit is not willing to help you (1 Cor 12:3).

We, who are true Christians (either Jew or gentile), joyfully embrace
every opportunity to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" as has been oft
experienced so that when we do not hear it after asking someone, we
simply know that this someone is not saved.

> ... does not equate

>an inability, it equates me not doing what a creepy and strange man
>(who, BTW, believes he is called by God to expose who is saved and who
>is not) demands I do.

Lie.

Have not demanded anything of you.

Lies remain the fruit of faux-christians (wolves in sheep clothing)
like you.

"Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them." -- LORD Jesus Christ
(Matthew 7:20)

Amen.

May GOD soften your heart, Kelly, so that you would come to trust the

<Kelly>

Jun 5, 2009, 8:21:49 PM6/5/09
On Jun 5, 4:26 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WiJ.com>
wrote:

> Andrew, not in the Holy Spirit but operating again from his own giant ego,wrote:

> The discerning know otherwise:

Interesting how you conveniently snipped the context of what I wrote.
Let me tell you how I discern that: deception.

But allow me to repost what I wrote so those just joining in can get a
handle on what's actually being said here...

Not a lie. There are those with "an active medical license" who are

disconnected from reality - whether or not they are currently
practising is the question.

After some more investigation, I see that you have your own medical
practice where you are the CEO, CFO, and Secretary. How convenient -
you not only control the operation of the practice, but you control
all of the legal correspondence and all of the funds. Sounds suspect
to me.

> http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/BeHealthier

Okay...so you have a few people involved in a non-profit with you. So
what? I've been on the board of several non-profits myself (most of
them Christian ministry-based, BTW).

> > There are those with "an active medical license" who are
> > disconnected from reality - whether or not they are currently
> > practising is the question.

> This written discussion has not been about other physicians.

You said that all those who have an active medical license are in
their right minds, dear.

> Therefore, this physician knows for a fact that you are lying.

Lying about what? There was nothing to lie about.

> Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

Except that I *have* the Lord Jesus Christ, Andy - BTW - did I mention
that I have been actively involved in Christian ministry for more than
30 years, have been a professor at a Bible college, have been a
missionary to East Africa, and am an ordained minister of the Lord?

You see...without discernment from the Holy Spirit and only your
biased, ego-laden, self-centered, prideful judgementalism, your
opinion is meaningless (and how about you provide an address for what
you are attempting to quote from Ecclesiastes - better yet, how about
you provide something from the New Testament for a change?)

> Those of us who are walking with the LORD are easy to spot as we are
> joyfully embracing every opportunity to  publicly say "Jesus is LORD"
> as has been oft seen on-line:

Actually, those (such as yourself) who are walking in their own shadow
rather than the shadow of the Almighty are easy to spot as you are
joyfully embracing every opportunity to publically pontificate their
own self-righteousness that looks nothing like Jesus Christ or the
Holy Spirit of God.

> >I see.  So when I confront Vera it's persecution ...

> Reporting her to those whom you believe are in authority over her is
> indeed persecution.

Did I do that?

> > ... but when you
> > persecute those on Usenet who don't bow to your demands they're
> > "perishing"?

> Those like you who express the false belief that prayer for the
> salvation of their souls is persecution are indeed perishing.

Exactly where and when did I say that, Andy?

> Your not automatically posting a link to support your accusation about
> "demands" allow the discerning to know that you continue to bear false
> witness, which is lying.

You demanded that I leave you a voicemail stating "Jesus if Lord" and
if I didn't, then I was obviously not a "true Christian".
Please...feel free to find a New Testament Scripture (better yet,
something from the Gospels and directly from Jesus Christ) which says
one's salvation is based on whether or not they meet the demands of
some guy on the internet.

> It remains obvious that you have been lying to those of us whose
> hearts have been made discerning by the Holy Spirit.

Really? Where did I lie? Got proof? If not - you are bearing false
witness against me, Andy...

> >Oh, and BTW...how would you know whether or not I'm praying for Vera?

> Did not write that you were not praying for the salvation of Vera's
> soul.

Yes you did - here, let's look at what you wrote once more (since you
so conveniently snipped it)...

"Those of us, who are true Christians (either Jew or gentile), are
electing to pray for Vera's perishing soul while you have decided to

persecute her".

The above shows you have just lied again, Andy (that's actually
starting to be a habit with you, you know).

> Then again neither did you write that you were praying for the
> salvation of Vera's soul.

Right. Because Jesus told us to pray in secret, not publically like
those who do it for their own glory.

> Instead, you wrote about contacting Vera's
> pastor.

Yes, I did.

> The hatred that drives persecution

First of all - I have no hatred for Vera. I pity her. Secondly,
getting touch with her pastor is hardly persecution. You are starting
to seem as if you have a real gift for dramatic deception, Andy.

> also inhibits prayers for
> salvation of the soul of the person one is persecuting so that it is
> very unlikely that in your persecuting Vera that you have also been
> praying for GOD to save her soul.

Oh...so now you know all about who prays and who doesn't based on some
behaviors you have seen in Usenet? Pretty funny stuff, Andy.

> Moreove,

"Moreove"??? I love it - below, you're going to tell me my "spelling

errors betray the fact that the Holy Spirit has not been helping you
as you continue to be guided by the spirit of error (self)."

Open mouth, insert Andy's foot in Andy's mouth. Lol!

> there really is no reason for you to ask GOD to save Vera's
> soul when your own soul is perishing.

Really, now...if you truly believe that - why are you chastising me
for *not* praying for Vera's salvation?

Conflicted much, doc? (not a good trait for a medical doctor, BTW ;-)

> >> Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
> >> you to unwittingly update folks on your still being unable to publicly
> >> say "Jesus is LORD."

> >Are you learning impaired (or maybe you just refuse to see the truth
> >that's right before your eyes)?

> Neither.

I'm starting to believe both are possible in your case.

> > I'm not "unable to publically say"Jesus is Lord"

> Your spelling errors betray the fact that the Holy Spirit has not been
> helping you as you continue to be guided by the spirit of error
> (self).  Without the Holy Spirit, you will remain unable to publicly
> say "Jesus is LORD." (1 Cor 12:3)

Yeah...well, above you certainly blew that faulty argument, didntcha?
Lol!

> > - because I have done it many, many times over since I
> > first became born again 34 years ago.

> Your lying has destroyed your credibility.

I'm not worried about credibility in Usenet, Andy. You, OTOH, as
someone who touts himself in Usenet as an MD, should be...

> >  Refusing to leave you a
> > voicemail where I say "Jesus is Lord" at your command ...

> Lie.
>
> Requests are not commands.

It was a request only until you tried to use guilt in the name of God
(as well as a form of extortion). Then it became a command.

> Your declining the opportunity to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" allows
> those of us who are discerning to know that you are unable because the
> Holy Spirit is not willing to help you (1 Cor 12:3).

I've already said, "Jesus is Lord" here for you and all others to see
- if that's not good enough for you, too bad. God knows my heart, you
don't and I really don't care what you think of me (henceforth why
after this post I will no longer broach the subject with you).

> We, who are true Christians (either Jew or gentile), joyfully embrace
> every opportunity to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" as has been oft
> experienced so that when we do not hear it after asking someone, we
> simply know that this someone is not saved.

I know of no one (whom I know are respected, well reputed Christians)
who has ever made such a demand of someone. And who is this "we" you
keep referring to?

> > ... does not equate
> >an inability, it equates me not doing what a creepy and strange man
> >(who, BTW, believes he is called by God to expose who is saved and who
> >is not) demands I do.

> Lie.

Not a lie.

> Have not demanded anything of you.

Yes, you have. And you continue to do so by berating me and calling
me a non-Christian because I haven't given in to you.

> Lies remain the fruit of faux-christians (wolves in sheep clothing)
> like you.

No, like you, dear.

> "Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them." -- LORD Jesus Christ
> (Matthew 7:20)

Mmm-hmm. Your wooly clothing was easy to spot (has an odor to it,
too).

(Got any more spelling errors you want to share with us here? They're
so very telling, you know...Lol! ;-)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 5, 2009, 8:35:47 PM6/5/09

<Kelly>

Jun 5, 2009, 8:49:17 PM6/5/09
On Jun 5, 5:35 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WiJ.com>
wrote:

> You remain a faux-christian:

I see. Since failing the "your spelling-errors = the-Holy-Spirit-has-
not-been-
helping-you test", you're now going to run.

Smart move (and not very honest of you, Andy).

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 5, 2009, 8:59:29 PM6/5/09
<Kelly> wrote:

>> You remain a faux-christian:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/09289c99bd1c38fe?

>I see. Since failing the "your spelling-errors = the-Holy-Spirit-has-
>not-been-
>helping-you test", you're now going to run.

The test for determining whether one is in the Holy Spirit is not the
lack of typographical errors but whether one is publicly able to say
"Jesus is LORD" as has been oft seen for this disciple of Jesus:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8B_70Jp-kc

> Smart move

Simply being mindful of WDJW:

http://WDJW.net

> (and not very honest of you, Andy).

Actually it is remains honest to hold a mirror up for you to see that
which you do not like.

Bottom line concerning you and other non-christians:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BottomLine

<Kelly>

Jun 5, 2009, 9:04:26 PM6/5/09
On Jun 5, 5:59 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WiJ.com>
wrote:

> The test for determining whether one is in the Holy Spirit is not the

> lack of typographical errors but whether one is publicly able to say
> "Jesus is LORD" as has been oft seen for this disciple of Jesus:

Not according to you a few posts back, Andy. Here, let me repost what
you said:

"Your spelling errors betray the fact that the Holy Spirit has not
been helping you as you continue to be guided by the spirit of error

(self)." -- Andy, a few posts back

Your nose is growing... (know a good plastic surgeon? ;-)

<snipped remaining irrellevancies and Andy stroking Andy's ego>

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 5, 2009, 9:14:13 PM6/5/09
Kelly wrote:

>> The test for determining whether one is in the Holy Spirit is not the
>> lack of typographical errors but whether one is publicly able to say
>> "Jesus is LORD" as has been oft seen for this disciple of Jesus:
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8B_70Jp-kc

>Not according to you a few posts back, Andy. Here, let me repost what
>you said:
>
>"Your spelling errors betray the fact that the Holy Spirit has not
>been helping you as you continue to be guided by the spirit of error
>(self)." -- Andy, a few posts back

Your tells aside, the fact that the Holy Spirit has not been helping
you has been established by His not allowing you to publicly say
"Jesus is LORD."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/09289c99bd1c38fe?

Bottom line concerning you and other non-christians:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BottomLine

Again, may GOD soften your heart, Kelly, so that you would come to

<Kelly>

Jun 5, 2009, 9:40:30 PM6/5/09
On Jun 5, 6:14 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WiJ.com>
wrote:

> Your tells aside, the fact that the Holy Spirit has not been helping
> you has been established by His not allowing you to publicly say
> "Jesus is LORD."

Nuh-uh. Sorry, but you're not getting off so easy here.

You stated (and I quote), "Your spelling errors betray the fact that

the Holy Spirit has not been helping you as you continue to be guided

by the spirit of error (self)." And you stated this after you,
yourself, had made a spelling error. Based on your own standard
stated above (spelling correctness), how can you possibly still
believe you write, "boldly [in the] Holy Spirit", Andy? According to
your own statement (ibid), it's impossible for you to be doing
anything in the Holy Spirit, and you are being "guided by the spirit
of error (self)."

Are you sure you wanna keep going down this hypocritical, deceptive
road, Andy?

> Love in the truth,

I see no love in you (a lot of whackadoodle behavior, though), and
very little truth (but lots of deception and backpedaling).

CB

Jun 5, 2009, 9:43:31 PM6/5/09
On Thu, 4 Jun 2009 22:00:12 -0700 (PDT), "<Kelly>"
<rosie...@rocketmail.com> wrote:

>On Jun 4, 9:35�pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WiJ.com>
>wrote:
>
>> Truth is reality.
>
>And the truth is you're not living in it.
>
>> May GOD soften your heart (Ezekiel 11:19-20), Kelly, so that you would
>> come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:
>
>Already there.

Wrong again.
Else why do you have to refute the Bible at every turn?

CB

Jun 5, 2009, 9:45:44 PM6/5/09
On Fri, 5 Jun 2009 15:05:09 -0700 (PDT), "<Kelly>"
<rosie...@rocketmail.com> wrote:

>> >Not so.
>
>> Lie.
>
>Not a lie. There are those with "an active medical license" who are
>disconnected from reality - whether or not they are currently
>practising is the question.
>
>> "Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them." -- LORD Jesus Christ
>> (Matthew 7:20)
>
>So true. And you were easy to spot the first time I read one of your
>posts, Andy.

And what kind of fruit have you produced?
More homosexuals? Is that it?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 5, 2009, 9:57:49 PM6/5/09
<Kelly> wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:

>> Your tells aside, the fact that the Holy Spirit has not been helping
>> you has been established by His not allowing you to publicly say
>> "Jesus is LORD."
>
>Nuh-uh. Sorry, but you're not getting off so easy here.

My being a true Christian has been easily established with GOD's help:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8B_70Jp-kc

"For My yoke is easy and My burden is light." -- LORD Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:30)

Amen.

Your being a faux-christian has been established by your compulsion to
lie:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/09289c99bd1c38fe?

May GOD soften your heart, Kelly, so that you would come to trust the

<Kelly>

Jun 5, 2009, 10:33:24 PM6/5/09
On Jun 5, 6:57 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WiJ.com>
wrote:

> >> Andrew, complete with spelling errors that show (according to his own litmus test) he is not > >> walking in the Holy Spirit, arrogantly and with pride (that came and went after his fall from
> >> spelling perfection) wrote in part:

> >> Your tells aside, the fact that the Holy Spirit has not been helping
> >> you has been established by His not allowing you to publicly say
> >> "Jesus is LORD."

> >Nuh-uh.  Sorry, but you're not getting off so easy here.

> My being a true Christian has been easily established with GOD's help:

I see. So you're saying that *you* are a "true Christian" - yet
several posts back you stated that you knew I was a false Christian
because of my spelling errors (of course, that was after you made
spelling errors of your own - lol!)

Have you been checked for a brain tumor? ('cause your cognitive
ability ain't too sharp, dude)

Jimmy Alpha

Jun 5, 2009, 10:46:03 PM6/5/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> <Kelly> wrote:
>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
>>
>>> Your tells aside, the fact that the Holy Spirit has not been helping
>>> you has been established by His not allowing you to publicly say
>>> "Jesus is LORD."
>> Nuh-uh. Sorry, but you're not getting off so easy here.
>
> My being a true Christian has been easily established with GOD's help:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8B_70Jp-kc
>
> "For My yoke is easy and My burden is light." -- LORD Jesus Christ
> (Matthew 11:30)
>
> Amen.
>
> Your being a faux-christian has been established by your compulsion to
> lie:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/09289c99bd1c38fe?

I Corinthians 12:3 is no more a proof of salvation than is baptism or
church membership.

May God soften your heart, and open your eyes.
Jimmy Alpha

CB

Jun 6, 2009, 12:26:52 AM6/6/09

LOL!!!
Oh, the irony!!!!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 6, 2009, 5:11:49 AM6/6/09
<Kelly> wrote:
> Andrew. in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

>> >Nuh-uh. �Sorry, but you're not getting off so easy here.
>
>> My being a true Christian has been easily established with GOD's help:
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8B_70Jp-kc
>
> I see.

Am glad that you are not visually impaired.

> So you're saying that *you* are a "true Christian"

What the Holy Spirit has guided me to write is as above and below:

"My being a true Christian has been easily established with GOD's
help"

> - yet

>several posts back you stated that you knew I was a false Christian
>because of my spelling errors

Lie.

What the Holy Spirit guided me to write is that your spelling errors
have betrayed you:

" I'm not "unable to publically say'Jesus is Lord'" -- Kelly

"Your spelling errors betray the fact that the Holy Spirit has not

been helping you as you continue to be guided by the spirit of error

(self). Without the Holy Spirit, you will remain unable to publicly
say 'Jesus is LORD.' (1 Cor 12:3)" -- Andrew, in the Holy Spirit

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/09289c99bd1c38fe?

In summary, the three reasons we know that you, Kelly are a
faux-christian (wolf in sheep clothing):

(1) You are unable to publicly say "Jesus is LORD." (1 Cor 12:3)

(2) You continue to lie (see above).

(3) You persecute the unsaved like Vera instead of praying for the
salvation of her soul.

"Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them." -- LORD Jesus Christ
(Matthew 7:20)

Amen.

Jimmy Alpha

Jun 6, 2009, 8:56:12 AM6/6/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

That isn't meant as a proof or test 'sight walker'.

> Source:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/09289c99bd1c38fe?
>
> In summary, the three reasons we know that you, Kelly are a
> faux-christian (wolf in sheep clothing):

You don't make a very good showing yourself, but who's judging?

> (1) You are unable to publicly say "Jesus is LORD." (1 Cor 12:3)

Sight walker, Kelly has done so here in the groups, now it's up to you
to accept her public declaration or not. Romans 10:9 is a one time deal,
I'm sure Kelly regrets you couldn't attend, but the Lord made it.

> (2) You continue to lie (see above).

You'll have to do a better job of pointing them out, it really seems you
are the one in error.

> (3) You persecute the unsaved like Vera instead of praying for the
> salvation of her soul.

Now that is an opinion only, without merit because you have no way of
knowing.

> "Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them." -- LORD Jesus Christ
> (Matthew 7:20)
> Amen.
>
> May GOD soften your heart, Kelly, so that you would come to trust the
> truth, Who is Jesus:
>
> http://T3WiJ.com
>
> Amen.
>
> Love in the truth,
>
> Andrew <><

In truth Andrew you come off like an angry old man with many regrets,
step back and have a look at yourself. All them self accolades scream of
a problem, just as Kelly and many others have pointed out.
Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 6, 2009, 9:13:55 AM6/6/09
Jimmy Alpha wrote:

Did not write that it were proof but rather that it is telling.

> > Source:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/09289c99bd1c38fe?
> >
> > In summary, the three reasons we know that you, Kelly are a
> > faux-christian (wolf in sheep clothing):
>
> You don't make a very good showing yourself, but who's judging?

You.

> > (1) You are unable to publicly say "Jesus is LORD." (1 Cor 12:3)
>
> Sight walker, Kelly has done so here in the groups, now it's up to you
> to accept her public declaration or not.

Her lying has destroyed her credibility.

> Romans 10:9 is a one time deal,

Incorrect. The ability to confess with our mouths "Jesus is LORD" is
forever for those of us who are true Christians, reborn of water and
the Holy Spirit. It is not written that we would be only able to do
it once:

"That if you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is LORD,' and believe in
your heart that GOD raised Him from the dead, you will be
saved." (Romans 10:9)

Amen.

Jimmy, can you publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><

Ken

Jun 6, 2009, 10:45:40 AM6/6/09
Chung.....Spamming Dickwadd

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 6, 2009, 12:15:50 PM6/6/09
> I know you aren't stupid, don't act stupid with your play on words!

Was not a play on words.

> >> You don't make a very good showing yourself, but who's judging?
> >
> > You.

> >> Sight walker, Kelly has done so here in the groups, now it's up to you
> >> to accept her public declaration or not.
> >
> > Her lying has destroyed her credibility.
>

> Her credibility!

That would be the basis for accepting her public declaration that she
can publicly say "Jesus is LORD."

> I see Kelly here discussing opinions, she isn't the one
> making a spectacle of herself by posting her credentials of authority.

That does not justify her lying.

> >> Romans 10:9 is a one time deal,
> >
> > Incorrect. The ability to confess with our mouths "Jesus is LORD" is
> > forever for those of us who are true Christians, reborn of water and
> > the Holy Spirit. It is not written that we would be only able to do
> > it once:
>

> Look sight walker, that is a one time thing for salvation, deliverance
> from penalty of sin.

Incorrect, we are not saved by either utterance or belief but by GOD's
grace through the redeeming sacrifice of His Son, Jesus Christ (John
3:26).

Publicly saying "Jesus is LORD" simply allows the listener(s) to know
that the Holy Spirit has looked into our hearts and concluded by
helping us say this sentence that is a declaration of that which is
absolutely true.

> Even when you don't *feel* God's power to keep you
> it doesn't negate the promise He is up to the task. Testing yourself
> over and over with a chant only shows a lack of faith.

Testing others to learn for certain if they can publicly say "Jesus is
LORD" remains an act of faith especially when the purpose is to find
out who remains in need of GOD's free gift of salvation.

> > "That if you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is LORD,' and believe in
> > your heart that GOD raised Him from the dead, you will be
> > saved." (Romans 10:9)
> >
> > Amen.
>

> Yes, a one time deal.

Incorrect.

Being able to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" is a forever deal.

> > Jimmy, can you publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?
>

> Sure, Jesus is Lord, now do I get a sucker, or am I one?

Then, please allow me to hear you say "Jesus is LORD" via voicemail at
the telephone number given within the following web site:

http://WDJW.net

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 6, 2009, 2:42:32 PM6/6/09
> Yes, that's why you'll not take Kelly's written declaration.

"Cursed is the one who trusts in man..." (Isaiah 17:5)

Amen.

> >> Her credibility!
> >
> > That would be the basis for accepting her public declaration that she
> > can publicly say "Jesus is LORD."
>

> You're looking like a Pharisee 'sight walker'.

Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

> >> I see Kelly here discussing opinions, she isn't the one

> >> making a spectacle of herself by posting her credentials of authority.
> >
> > That does not justify her lying.
>

> I don't know she has lied, and I don't take your word for anything
> unless you'll cross your heart and hope to die! Make a video and put it
> on youtube, I have to see it! lol

"Written laughter is silent despair." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

> >> Look sight walker, that is a one time thing for salvation, deliverance
> >> from penalty of sin.
> >
> > Incorrect, we are not saved by either utterance or belief but by GOD's
> > grace through the redeeming sacrifice of His Son, Jesus Christ (John

> > 3:16).
>
> Gets complicated when you don't rightly divide the word doesn't it?

In your case, the complications are arising from the false belief that
people are saved by their publicly saying "Jesus is LORD."

> > Publicly saying "Jesus is LORD" simply allows the listener(s) to know
> > that the Holy Spirit has looked into our hearts and concluded by
> > helping us say this sentence that is a declaration of that which is
> > absolutely true.
>

> Chapter and verse please?

1 Cor 12:3

**and**

Romans 10:9

"Solus Scriptura cum Spiritus Sancti"

> >> Even when you don't *feel* God's power to keep you
> >> it doesn't negate the promise He is up to the task. Testing yourself
> >> over and over with a chant only shows a lack of faith.
> >
> > Testing others to learn for certain if they can publicly say "Jesus is
> > LORD" remains an act of faith especially when the purpose is to find
> > out who remains in need of GOD's free gift of salvation.
>

> Chapter and verse for this too if you would be so kind?

First, there is faith in GOD the Holy Spirit (1 Cor 12:3).

Next, there is faith in doing the work of the LORD (1 Cor 15:58).

> >> Yes, a one time deal.
> >
> > Incorrect.
> >
> > Being able to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" is a forever deal.
>

> Perhaps you're using a Bible I'm not familiar with, are you using a
> child's picture Bible?

No.

Am receiving the counsel of the Holy Spirit, Whom you do not know.

> >> Sure, Jesus is Lord, now do I get a sucker, or am I one?
> >
> > Then, please allow me to hear you say "Jesus is LORD" via voicemail at
> > the telephone number given within the following web site:
> >
> > http://WDJW.net
>

> From your avatar I'm betting you're not a Jew, you should be seeking
> after wisdom, not signs!

Gathering information is part of being wise:.

"Wise men store up knowledge, but the mouth of a fool invites
ruin." (Proverbs 10:14)

Amen.

Again, please allow me to hear you say "Jesus is LORD" via voicemail
at the telephone number listed at the bottom of the following web

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 6, 2009, 4:49:49 PM6/6/09
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/87ccec9a14b34a26?

Truth is reality.

May GOD soften your heart, Ken, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

<Kelly>

Jun 6, 2009, 5:38:20 PM6/6/09
On Jun 6, 1:49 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WiJ.com>
wrote:

> Truth is reality.

If you truly believe that, you need to start dealing in the Truth of
the Word of God, rather than your personal "truth". Until you do, you
are out of touch with reality, Andy.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 6, 2009, 5:52:00 PM6/6/09
<Kelly> wrote:

>> Truth is reality.
>
>If you truly believe that, you need to start dealing in the Truth of
>the Word of God, rather than your personal "truth".

It remains wiser to simply trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ, Son
of the living GOD (Matthew 16:16)

Then there would be no "dealing in the Truth" but simply living in the
Holy Spirit by being mindful of WDJW:

http://WDJW.net

May GOD soften your heart, Kelly, so that you would come to trust the

<Kelly>

Jun 6, 2009, 5:58:15 PM6/6/09
On Jun 6, 2:52 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WiJ.com>
wrote:

> >> Truth is reality.

> >If you truly believe that, you need to start dealing in the Truth of
> >the Word of God, rather than your personal "truth".

> It remains wiser to simply trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ,  Son
> of the living GOD (Matthew 16:16)
>
> Then there would be no "dealing in the Truth" but simply living in the
> Holy Spirit by being mindful of WDJW:

I see. So you believe that what you think the "holy spirit" reveals
to you takes precedence over the Word of Truth.

Got it.

You're a false prophet - tested and tried. I'm done with you.

Jimmy Alpha

Jun 6, 2009, 5:58:13 PM6/6/09

Sight walker judges the outward appearance but God judges the heart.

> Amen.

>>> That would be the basis for accepting her public declaration that she
>>> can publicly say "Jesus is LORD."
>> You're looking like a Pharisee 'sight walker'.
>
> Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

You should worry sight walker!

>>> That does not justify her lying.
>> I don't know she has lied, and I don't take your word for anything
>> unless you'll cross your heart and hope to die! Make a video and put it
>> on youtube, I have to see it! lol
>
> "Written laughter is silent despair." -- Holy Spirit

Please show the quote *sight walker*, or are you adding to the Bible?

> Amen.

>>> Incorrect, we are not saved by either utterance or belief but by GOD's
>>> grace through the redeeming sacrifice of His Son, Jesus Christ (John
>>> 3:16).
>> Gets complicated when you don't rightly divide the word doesn't it?
>
> In your case, the complications are arising from the false belief that
> people are saved by their publicly saying "Jesus is LORD."

No sight walker, I know better, hence have never hinted such.

>>> Publicly saying "Jesus is LORD" simply allows the listener(s) to know
>>> that the Holy Spirit has looked into our hearts and concluded by
>>> helping us say this sentence that is a declaration of that which is
>>> absolutely true.
>> Chapter and verse please?
>
> 1 Cor 12:3

Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the
Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say
that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

> **and**

> Romans 10:9
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,
and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him
from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

You are using them wrong sight walker.

> "Solus Scriptura cum Spiritus Sancti"

Sight walker, I'm already dazzled by your education without you showing
off your linguistic skills. You are not a disappointment to me, so go
dazzle them who you do disappoint with your unfulfilled life.

>>> Testing others to learn for certain if they can publicly say "Jesus is
>>> LORD" remains an act of faith especially when the purpose is to find
>>> out who remains in need of GOD's free gift of salvation.
>> Chapter and verse for this too if you would be so kind?
>
> First, there is faith in GOD the Holy Spirit (1 Cor 12:3).
>
> Next, there is faith in doing the work of the LORD (1 Cor 15:58).

>>> Incorrect.
>>>
>>> Being able to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" is a forever deal.
>> Perhaps you're using a Bible I'm not familiar with, are you using a
>> child's picture Bible?
>
> No.
>
> Am receiving the counsel of the Holy Spirit, Whom you do not know.

Now it's you doing the judging. Being a heart doctor only makes you an
almost god.

>>> Then, please allow me to hear you say "Jesus is LORD" via voicemail at
>>> the telephone number given within the following web site:
>>>
>>> http://WDJW.net
>> From your avatar I'm betting you're not a Jew, you should be seeking
>> after wisdom, not signs!
>
> Gathering information is part of being wise:.
>
> "Wise men store up knowledge, but the mouth of a fool invites
> ruin." (Proverbs 10:14)

Of us, only your mouth has been heard! I watched the video as you
chanted and acted the buffoon doing pushups. Them

> Amen.
>
> Again, please allow me to hear you say "Jesus is LORD" via voicemail
> at the telephone number listed at the bottom of the following web
> site:

It's better to have one think you a fool than to open mouth
removing doubt! Also sight walker, *W*hat *W*ould *J*esus *D*o if asked
for proof?
Jimmy 'WWJD' Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 6, 2009, 6:55:30 PM6/6/09

Those of us who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile) simply
are mindful of WDJW and ask the simple yes/no question "Can you
publicly say 'Jesus is LORD'?" instead of judging.

>> Amen.

>>> You're looking like a Pharisee 'sight walker'.
>>
>> Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).
>
>You should worry sight walker!

"Name-calling is lying." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

>>> I don't know she has lied, and I don't take your word for anything
>>> unless you'll cross your heart and hope to die! Make a video and put it
>>> on youtube, I have to see it! lol
>>
>> "Written laughter is silent despair." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

>Please show the quote *sight walker*, or are you adding to the Bible?

It remains the personal choice of this disciple of Jesus to continue
to receive the guidance of the Holy Spirit in everything said, done,
and written.

>> Amen.

>>> Gets complicated when you don't rightly divide the word doesn't it?
>>
>> In your case, the complications are arising from the false belief that
>> people are saved by their publicly saying "Jesus is LORD."
>
>No sight walker, I know better, hence have never hinted such.

Your continued lying has destroyed your credibility.

>>> Chapter and verse please?
>>
>> 1 Cor 12:3
>
>Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the
>Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say
>that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

Amen.

>> **and**
>
>> Romans 10:9
>
>That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,
>and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him
>from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Amen.

>You are using them wrong sight walker.

Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

>> "Solus Scriptura cum Spiritus Sancti"

>Sight walker, I'm already dazzled by your education without you showing
>off your linguistic skills. You are not a disappointment to me, so go
>dazzle them who you do disappoint with your unfulfilled life.

Sarcasm is not a fruit of the Holy Spirit.

>>> Chapter and verse for this too if you would be so kind?
>>
>> First, there is faith in GOD the Holy Spirit (1 Cor 12:3).
>>
>> Next, there is faith in doing the work of the LORD (1 Cor 15:58).

>>> Perhaps you're using a Bible I'm not familiar with, are you using a
>>> child's picture Bible?
>>
>> No.
>>
>> Am receiving the counsel of the Holy Spirit, Whom you do not know.
>
> Now it's you doing the judging.

The Holy Spirit has judged the contents of your heart and concluded by
not helping you publicly say "Jesus is LORD."

> Being a heart doctor only makes you an
> almost god.

The Holy Spirit is GOD.

>>> From your avatar I'm betting you're not a Jew, you should be seeking
>>> after wisdom, not signs!
>>
>> Gathering information is part of being wise:
>>

>> "Wise men store up knowledge, but the mouth of a fool invites
>> ruin." (Proverbs 10:14)

Amen.

>Of us, only your mouth has been heard!

Usenet remains a text-based medium where nothing has been heard.

> I watched the video as you
> chanted and acted the buffoon doing pushups.

It remains wiser to be mindful of WDJW:

"When David returned home to bless his household, Michal daughter of
Saul came out to meet him and said, 'How the king of Israel has
distinguished himself today, disrobing in the sight of the slave girls
of his servants as any vulgar fellow would!

David said to Michal, 'It was before the LORD, Who chose me rather
than your father or anyone from his house when He appointed me ruler
over the LORD's people Israel�I will celebrate before the LORD. I
will become even more undignified than this, and I will be humiliated
in my own eyes. But by these slave girls you spoke of, I will be held
in honor.'

And Michal daughter of Saul had no children to the day of her death."
(2 Samuel 6:20-23)

Amen.

Jesus is the LORD ! ! !

http://JiL4ever.net

Truth is reality.

>> Amen.
>>
>> Again, please allow me to hear you say "Jesus is LORD" via voicemail
>> at the telephone number listed at the bottom of the following web
>> site:
>>

>> http://WDJW.net

>It's better to have one think you a fool than to open mouth
>removing doubt!

Sad to note that you were lying about being able to publicly say
"Jesus is LORD."

May GOD soften your heart, Jimmy, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 6, 2009, 7:00:07 PM6/6/09
<Kelly> wrote:

>> >If you truly believe that, you need to start dealing in the Truth of
>> >the Word of God, rather than your personal "truth".
>
>> It remains wiser to simply trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ, �Son
>> of the living GOD (Matthew 16:16)
>>
>> Then there would be no "dealing in the Truth" but simply living in the
>> Holy Spirit by being mindful of WDJW:
>>
>> http://WDJW.net
>
> I see.

You see only that which your spirit of error (self) allows you to see.

Without the LORD, what you see is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

Truth is simple.

Jimmy Alpha

Jun 7, 2009, 6:49:21 PM6/7/09
> Sarcasm is not a fruit of the Holy Spirit.

Not sarcasm, I am dazzled by all of your achievements. I'm also aware in
your culture the strive of excellence. All I was saying is, it would
seem with all you have accomplished you present yourself as having an
unfulfilled life. Plus having an avatar of yourself about 20 years
outdated only reinforces the feeling of a lost and unfulfilled life.
Life is short sightwalker, perhaps you need a diversion?

Also, I'm aware you are fast approaching the mean Chinese male suicide
age in the US, hence the concern. (now that was *sarcasm*, sightwalker)

>>> First, there is faith in GOD the Holy Spirit (1 Cor 12:3).
>>>
>>> Next, there is faith in doing the work of the LORD (1 Cor 15:58).

>>> No.
>>>
>>> Am receiving the counsel of the Holy Spirit, Whom you do not know.
>> Now it's you doing the judging.
>
> The Holy Spirit has judged the contents of your heart and concluded by
> not helping you publicly say "Jesus is LORD."

I have, and in the same medium as I was asked.

>> Being a heart doctor only makes you an
>> almost god.
>
> The Holy Spirit is GOD.

>>> Gathering information is part of being wise:
>>>
>>> "Wise men store up knowledge, but the mouth of a fool invites
>>> ruin." (Proverbs 10:14)
>
> Amen.
>
>> Of us, only your mouth has been heard!
>
> Usenet remains a text-based medium where nothing has been heard.

I didn't say I heard it in usenet, it was in one of your Chung chants on
the interweb.

>> I watched the video as you
>> chanted and acted the buffoon doing pushups.
>
> It remains wiser to be mindful of WDJW:

I don't think Jesus ever address a jester doing pushups so I don't know
WJWD?

> "When David returned home to bless his household, Michal daughter of
> Saul came out to meet him and said, 'How the king of Israel has
> distinguished himself today, disrobing in the sight of the slave girls
> of his servants as any vulgar fellow would!
>
> David said to Michal, 'It was before the LORD, Who chose me rather
> than your father or anyone from his house when He appointed me ruler

> over the LORD's people Israel�I will celebrate before the LORD. I

> will become even more undignified than this, and I will be humiliated
> in my own eyes. But by these slave girls you spoke of, I will be held
> in honor.'
>
> And Michal daughter of Saul had no children to the day of her death."
> (2 Samuel 6:20-23)

Are you hinting perchance I might come up barren?

> Amen.
>
> Jesus is the LORD ! ! !
>
> http://JiL4ever.net
>
> Truth is reality.
>
>>> Amen.
>>>
>>> Again, please allow me to hear you say "Jesus is LORD" via voicemail
>>> at the telephone number listed at the bottom of the following web
>>> site:
>>>
>>> http://WDJW.net
>> It's better to have one think you a fool than to open mouth
>> removing doubt!
>
> Sad to note that you were lying about being able to publicly say
> "Jesus is LORD."

Now you lie, calling a private phone number is not a public act, yet
this right here is our public forum, and more public than anything the
village crier ever dreamt.

Do you see how stupid it looks calling someone a liar over a trivial, a
difference of opinion!

> May GOD soften your heart, Jimmy, so that you would come to trust the
> truth, Who is Jesus:

Sightwalker, it sad you're so legalistic, but I understand it goes right
along with your culture, and it has a big minus, making it look as if
you have little faith.
Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 7, 2009, 7:03:22 PM6/7/09
Jimmy Alpha wrote:

>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7b49077f2838351f?

>> Sarcasm is not a fruit of the Holy Spirit.
>
>Not sarcasm ...

Lie.

"Sight walker, I'm already dazzled by your education without you

showing off your linguistic skills. You are not a disappointment to
me, so go dazzle them who you do disappoint with your unfulfilled

life." -- Jimmy

"Name-calling is lying." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly update folks on your still being unable to publicly
say "Jesus is LORD."

May GOD soften your heart, Jimmy, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 7, 2009, 7:14:19 PM6/7/09
<Kelly> wrote:

> > > If you truly believe that, you need to start dealing in the Truth of
> > > the Word of God, rather than your personal "truth".
>
> > It remains wiser to simply trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ,  Son
> > of the living GOD (Matthew 16:16)
> >
> > Then there would be no "dealing in the Truth" but simply living in the
> > Holy Spirit by being mindful of WDJW:
> >
> > http://WDJW.net
>
> I see.

Sadly, your being without a heart made discerning by the Holy Spirit
means you don't see:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21c110fd0d39f0d3?

> So you believe that what you think the "holy spirit" reveals
> to you takes precedence over the Word of Truth.

Without the counsel of the Holy Spirit, there is neither knowing nor
understanding the Bible, which is the divinely-inspired written word
of GOD.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly update folks on your still being unable to publicly
say "Jesus is LORD."

May GOD soften your heart, Kelly, so that you would come to trust the

Jimmy Alpha

Jun 7, 2009, 7:49:10 PM6/7/09
Sightwalker wrote:
> Jimmy Alpha wrote:
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7b49077f2838351f?
>>> Sarcasm is not a fruit of the Holy Spirit.
>> Not sarcasm ...
>
> Lie.
>
> "Sight walker, I'm already dazzled by your education without you
> showing off your linguistic skills. You are not a disappointment to
> me, so go dazzle them who you do disappoint with your unfulfilled
> life." -- Jimmy
>
> "Name-calling is lying." -- Holy Spirit

If that was true Jesus would be a liar!
"brood of vipers" -- Jesus

> Amen.

You cut everything without showing a lie, what's up with that sightwalker?

Allow me to repost so you can show any and all lies at your leisure.

---soq---

Sightwalker wrote:
> Jimmy Alpha wrote:

been helping

publicly say

GOD's help:

Christian

of error

publicly

> "Name-calling is lying." -- Holy Spirit
>
> Amen.
>

>> Sight walker, I'm already dazzled by your education without you showing

> Sarcasm is not a fruit of the Holy Spirit.

Not sarcasm, I am dazzled by all of your achievements. I'm also aware in

> Sad to note that you were lying about being able to publicly say
> "Jesus is LORD."

Now you lie, calling a private phone number is not a public act, yet

this right here is our public forum, and more public than anything the
village crier ever dreamt.

Do you see how stupid it looks calling someone a liar over a trivial, a
difference of opinion!

> May GOD soften your heart, Jimmy, so that you would come to trust the
> truth, Who is Jesus:

Sightwalker, it sad you're so legalistic, but I understand it goes right

along with your culture, and it has a big minus, making it look as if
you have little faith.
Jimmy Alpha

---eoq---

Jimmy Alpha

Lightin' Bug

Jun 7, 2009, 7:53:35 PM6/7/09
guardian Snow wrote:

>>> GOD's standard is the same for all that He has created.
>> No - God is not a man that He should lie. His standards are quite
>> clear in the Bible - for Jew and Gentile (actual and figurative)
>> alike.
>
> You are very correct Kelly:)
>
> Num 23:19 El is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man,
> that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath
> he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

and so it follows; Mat 15:24 But he answering said, I have not been
sent save to the lost sheep of Israel's house.

If you aren't a jew, salvation has escaped your grasp and you are
fools leading one another with wishful thinking.

--
http://75.41.33.78/index.htm

http://75.41.33.78/notorius.htm

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 7, 2009, 8:05:08 PM6/7/09
Jimmy Alpha wrote:
>> Jimmy Alpha wrote:

>>> Not sarcasm ...
>>
>> Lie.
>>
>> "Sight walker, I'm already dazzled by your education without you
>> showing off your linguistic skills. You are not a disappointment to
>> me, so go dazzle them who you do disappoint with your unfulfilled
>> life." -- Jimmy
>>
>> "Name-calling is lying." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

>If that was true ...

It is true because it is from the Spirit of truth.

> ... Jesus would be a liar!

Lie.

Jesus is the truth (John 14:6).

>"brood of vipers" -- Jesus Christ

Calling a spade a spade is not name-calling.

Those who blapheme against the Holy Spirit become children of satan,
who is the ancient serpent (viper):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/69102929606baea3?

Truth is reality.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling

you to continue to update folks on your still being unable to publicly
say "Jesus is LORD."

May GOD soften your heart, Jimmy, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Jimmy Alpha

Jun 7, 2009, 9:33:49 PM6/7/09
Sightwalker wrote:
> Jimmy Alpha wrote:

>>> Lie.
>>>
>>> "Sight walker, I'm already dazzled by your education without you
>>> showing off your linguistic skills. You are not a disappointment to
>>> me, so go dazzle them who you do disappoint with your unfulfilled
>>> life." -- Jimmy
>>>
>>> "Name-calling is lying." -- Holy Spirit
>
> Amen.
>
>> If that was true ...
>
> It is true because it is from the Spirit of truth.
>
>> ... Jesus would be a liar!
>
> Lie.
>
> Jesus is the truth (John 14:6).
>
>> "brood of vipers" -- Jesus Christ
>
> Calling a spade a spade is not name-calling.

Peter wasn't a spade, nor was he Satan, but Jesus said to him, "Get thee
behind me, Satan".

> Those who *blapheme* against the Holy Spirit become children of *satan*,

> who is the ancient serpent (viper):

Satan wasn't the "serpent" of Genesis (the most ancient serpent), a
subtil serpent was that serpent.

"Truth", it seems you make it up as you go sightwalker?

> Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
> you to continue to update folks on your still being unable to publicly
> say "Jesus is LORD."

All the folks can see chanting Chung is the one making it up as they go,
and using their superior credentials to intimidate us not so smarts with
made up quotes they attribute to a deity. ("Name-calling is lying." --
Holy Spirit)

> May GOD soften your heart, Jimmy, so that you would come to trust the
> truth, Who is Jesus:

If you haven't been corrected sightwalker, let me do it now, Jesus is my
Lord, even when it doesn't show.
Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 7, 2009, 11:28:00 PM6/7/09
Jimmy Alpha wrote:
>> Jimmy Alpha wrote:

>> Amen.
>>
>>> If that was true ...
>>
>> It is true because it is from the Spirit of truth.
>>
>>> ... Jesus would be a liar!
>>
>> Lie.
>>
>> Jesus is the truth (John 14:6).
>>
>>> "brood of vipers" -- Jesus Christ
>>
>> Calling a spade a spade is not name-calling.
>>
>> Those who *blapheme* against the Holy Spirit become children of *satan*,
>> who is the ancient serpent (viper):
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/69102929606baea3?

> Satan wasn't the "serpent" of Genesis (the most ancient serpent), a
> subtil serpent was that serpent.

"The great dragon was hurled down�that ancient serpent called the
devil, or satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to
the earth, and his angels with him." (Revelation 12:9)

Amen.

"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your
father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to
the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his
native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies." -- LORD
Jesus Christ (John 8:44)

Amen.

The lying is the venom of "that ancient serpent called the devil, or
satan, who leads the whole world astray."

"Name-calling is lying." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

Thus, those of us who are true Christians (either Jew or gentile), who
have had our hearts made discerning by the Holy Spirit, recognize
faux-christians like you by your name-calling.

>Peter wasn't a spade, nor was he Satan, but Jesus said to him, "Get thee
>behind me, Satan".

Addressing satan when satan was in Peter, compelling him to rebuke
Jesus, is not name-calling.

>> Truth is reality.
>
>"Truth", it seems you make it up as you go sightwalker?

Lie.

Am not GOD, Who is the Author of all reality.

>> Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
>> you to continue to update folks on your still being unable to publicly
>> say "Jesus is LORD."
>
>All the folks can see chanting Chung is the one making it up as they go,
>and using their superior credentials to intimidate us not so smarts with
>made up quotes they attribute to a deity. ("Name-calling is lying." --
>Holy Spirit)

Bottom line concerning you and all other non-christians which include
faux-christians like you and Kelly:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BottomLine

Your soul is in greater peril as a faux-christian than you realize:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74b13edc4aa59295?

May GOD soften your heart, Jimmy, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Jimmy Alpha

Jun 8, 2009, 8:14:16 AM6/8/09
Chanting Chung aka sightwalker wrote:
> Jimmy Alpha wrote:
>> sightwalker wrote:

>>> Amen.

>>> It is true because it is from the Spirit of truth.

>>> Lie.
>>>
>>> Jesus is the truth (John 14:6).

>>> Calling a spade a spade is not name-calling.
>>>
>>> Those who *blapheme* against the Holy Spirit become children of *satan*,
>>> who is the ancient serpent (viper):
>>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/69102929606baea3?
>> Satan wasn't the "serpent" of Genesis (the most ancient serpent), a
>> subtil serpent was that serpent.
>
> "The great dragon was hurled down�that ancient serpent called the

> devil, or satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to
> the earth, and his angels with him." (Revelation 12:9)

It helps when one has a reference, thanks. The King James Bible doesn't
use "ancient serpent" hence the confusion.

"And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil,
and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the
earth, and his angels were cast out with him."

> Amen.
>
> "You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your
> father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to
> the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his
> native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies." -- LORD
> Jesus Christ (John 8:44)
>
> Amen.
>
> The lying is the venom of "that ancient serpent called the devil, or
> satan, who leads the whole world astray."
>
> "Name-calling is lying." -- Holy Spirit

You made that up didn't you sightwalker, it's not Biblical! You make up
lots of stuff, perhaps you don't have enough playmates Doc. Is
everything ok with you and the wife, or are you in need of a diversion?
A glass of wine and an oxycod or two might mellow you out, works for most.

> "Name-calling is lying." -- Holy Spirit

Sightwalker, I've asked for you to point out any names you find
offensive, my request goes unanswered?????

> Amen.
>
> Thus, those of us who are true Christians (either Jew or gentile), who
> have had our hearts made discerning by the Holy Spirit, recognize
> faux-christians like you by your name-calling.

Has anyone here even hinted they viewed you as "true" Christian other
than yourself, where is your second witness? I would suppose most here
think of you as "radical/extremist" Christian. It might help if you were
more akin to Michael Phelps, and less like Fred!

>> Peter wasn't a spade, nor was he Satan, but Jesus said to him, "Get thee
>> behind me, Satan".
>
> Addressing satan when satan was in Peter, compelling him to rebuke
> Jesus, is not name-calling.

Chapter and verse for Satan being "in" someone please.

>>> Truth is reality.
>> "Truth", it seems you make it up as you go sightwalker?
>
> Lie.

How is my question a lie sightwalker?

> Am not GOD, Who is the Author of all reality.
>
>>> Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
>>> you to continue to update folks on your still being unable to publicly
>>> say "Jesus is LORD."
>> All the folks can see chanting Chung is the one making it up as they go,
>> and using their superior credentials to intimidate us not so smarts with
>> made up quotes they attribute to a deity. ("Name-calling is lying." --
>> Holy Spirit)
>
> Bottom line concerning you and all other non-christians which include
> faux-christians like you and Kelly:

You judge another's standing with God under what authority?

Kelly has given her testimony, do you think it pleases Jesus when you
usurp His judgeship?
Gotta go now Doc, I can't spend all my time with the zealots,
Jimmy 'WDJT' Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 8, 2009, 12:34:37 PM6/8/09
Jimmy Alpha wrote:
>> Jimmy Alpha wrote:

>>> Satan wasn't the "serpent" of Genesis (the most ancient serpent), a
>>> subtil serpent was that serpent.
>>
>> "The great dragon was hurled down--that ancient serpent called the

>> devil, or satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to
>> the earth, and his angels with him." (Revelation 12:9)

Amen.

> It helps when one has a reference, thanks. The King James Bible doesn't
> use "ancient serpent" hence the confusion.
>
> "And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil,
> and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the
> earth, and his angels were cast out with him."

In the Holy Spirit, there would have been no confusion only
understanding instead.

Moreover, in the Holy Spirit, there would have been no name-calling as
you have and continue to exhibit.

Name-calling is not a fruit of the Holy Spirit.

>> Amen.
>>
>> "You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your
>> father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to
>> the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his
>> native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies." -- LORD
>> Jesus Christ (John 8:44)
>>
>> Amen.
>>
>> The lying is the venom of "that ancient serpent called the devil, or
>> satan, who leads the whole world astray."
>>
>> "Name-calling is lying." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

> You made that up didn't you sightwalker, it's not Biblical!

Lie.

"Drive out the mocker, and out goes strife; quarrels and insults are
ended." (Proverbs 22:10)

Amen.

"Name-calling is insulting." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

> You make up
>lots of stuff, perhaps you don't have enough playmates Doc. Is
>everything ok with you and the wife, or are you in need of a diversion?
>A glass of wine and an oxycod or two might mellow you out, works for most.
>
> > "Name-calling is lying." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

>Sightwalker, I've asked for you to point out any names you find
>offensive, my request goes unanswered?????

See above, mocker.

>> Amen.
>>
>> Thus, those of us who are true Christians (either Jew or gentile), who
>> have had our hearts made discerning by the Holy Spirit, recognize
>> faux-christians like you by your name-calling.
>
>Has anyone here even hinted they viewed you as "true" Christian other
>than yourself, where is your second witness?

The Holy Spirit, by His helping me publicly say "Jesus is LORD" in
multiple different languages, is the Second Witness.

> I would suppose most here
> think of you as "radical/extremist" Christian. It might help if you were
> more akin to Michael Phelps, and less like Fred!

Most here know that your lying has destroyed your credibility and
detest you.

"The schemes of folly are sin, and men detest a mocker." (Proverbs
24:9)

Amen.

>>> Peter wasn't a spade, nor was he Satan, but Jesus said to him, "Get thee
>>> behind me, Satan".
>>
>> Addressing satan when satan was in Peter, compelling him to rebuke
>> Jesus, is not name-calling.
>
>Chapter and verse for Satan being "in" someone please.

"Now the Spirit of the LORD had departed from Saul, and an evil spirit
from the LORD tormented him." (1 Samuel 16:14)

"Satan rose up against Israel and incited David to take a census of
Israel." (1 Chronicles 21:1)

"If satan drives out satan, he is divided against himself. How then
can his kingdom stand?" -- LORD Jesus Christ after driving satan out
from someone tormented by satan to the point of being blind and mute
(Matthew 12:26)

"Some people are like seed along the path, where the word is sown. As
soon as they hear it, satan comes and takes away the word that was
sown in them." (Mark 4:15)

"Then should not this woman, a daughter of Abraham, whom satan has
kept bound for eighteen long years, be set free on the Sabbath day
from what bound her?" (Luke 13:16)

"Then satan entered Judas, called Iscariot, one of the Twelve." (Luke
22:3)

"As soon as Judas took the bread, satan entered into him." (John
13:27)

"Ananias, how is it that satan has so filled your heart that you have
lied to the Holy Spirit and have kept for yourself some of the money
you received for the land?" (Acts 5:3)

>>> "Truth", it seems you make it up as you go sightwalker?
>>
>> Lie.
>
>How is my question a lie sightwalker?

"Name-calling is lying." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

>> Am not GOD, Who is the Author of all reality.

>>> All the folks can see chanting Chung is the one making it up as they go,
>>> and using their superior credentials to intimidate us not so smarts with
>>> made up quotes they attribute to a deity. ("Name-calling is lying." --
>>> Holy Spirit)
>>
>> Bottom line concerning you and all other non-christians which include
>> faux-christians like you and Kelly:
>>

>> http://HeartMDPhD.com/BottomLine

>You judge another's standing with God under what authority?

The Holy Spirit has judged you and Kelly by looking into your hearts
and concluding that He would not help either of you publicly say
"Jesus is LORD."

GOD's purpose for me here remains to inform and not to judge:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

>Kelly has given her testimony, do you think it pleases Jesus when you
>usurp His judgeship?

Neither you nor Kelly can save yourselves by giving your testimony.

>Gotta go now Doc, I can't spend all my time with the zealots,

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
your to unwittingly reveal that you know in your heart that your time
is running out:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74b13edc4aa59295?

Truth is reality.

walksalone

Jun 8, 2009, 3:46:48 PM6/8/09
guardian Snow <snowp...@eck.net.au> wrote in

> On Jun 5, 12:39 pm, "<Kelly>" <rosie_be...@rocketmail.com> wrote:

Through not to snow, the poor lad is confused enough already.

>> > GOD's standard is the same for all that He has created.
>>
>> No - God is not a man that He should lie.  His standards are quite
>> clear in the Bible - for Jew and Gentile (actual and figurative)
>> alike.
>
> You are very correct Kelly:)
>
> Num 23:19 El is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man,
> that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath
> he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Let's put the that quote back in context.

23:5 And the Lord put a word in Balaam's mouth, and said: 'Return unto
Balak, and thus thou shalt speak.

Does anyone else remember Balaam, his name indicates he's a follower of
Ba'al.
'
23:6 And he returned unto him, and, lo, he stood by his burnt-offering,
he, and all the princes of Moab.
23:7 And he took up his parable, and said: From Aram Balak bringeth me,
the king of Moab from the mountains of the East: 'Come, curse me Jacob,
and come, execrate Israel.'
23:8 How shall I curse, whom God hath not cursed? And how shall I
execrate, whom the Lord hath not execrated?
23:9 For from the top of the rocks I see him, and from the hills I behold
him: lo, it is a people that shall dwell alone, and shall not be reckoned
among the nations.
23:10 Who hath counted the dust of Jacob, or numbered the stock of
Israel? Let me die the death of the righteous, and let mine end be like
his!
23:11 And Balak said unto Balaam: 'What hast thou done unto me? I took
thee to curse mine enemies, and, behold, thou hast blessed them
altogether.'
23:12 And he answered and said: 'Must I not take heed to speak that which
the Lord putteth in my mouth?'
23:13 And Balak said unto him: 'Come, I pray thee, with me unto another
place, from whence thou mayest see them; thou shalt see but the utmost
part of them, and shalt not see them all; and curse me them from
thence.'
23:14 And he took him into the field of Zophim, to the top of Pisgah, and
built seven altars, and offered up a bullock and a ram on every altar.
23:15 And he said unto Balak: 'Stand here by thy burnt-offering, while I
go toward a meeting yonder.'
23:16 And the Lord met Balaam, and put a word in his mouth, and said:
'Return unto Balak, and thus shalt thou speak.'
23:17 And he came to him, and, lo, he stood by his burnt-offering, and
the princes of Moab with him. And Balak said unto him: 'What hath the
Lord spoken?'
23:18 And he took up his parable, and said: Arise, Balak, and hear; give
ear unto me, thou son of Zippor:
23:19 God is not a man, that He should lie; neither the son of man, that
He should repent: when He hath said, will He not do it? or when He hath
spoken, will He not make it good?
23:20 Behold, I am bidden to bless; and when He hath blessed, I cannot
call it back.
23:21 None hath beheld iniquity in Jacob, neither hath one seen
perverseness in Israel; the Lord his God is with him, and the shouting
for the King is among them.
23:22 God who brought them forth out of Egypt is for them like the lofty
horns of the wild-ox.
23:23 For there is no enchantment with Jacob, neither is there any
divination with Israel; now is it said of Jacob and of Israel: 'What hath
God wrought!'
23:24 Behold a people that riseth up as a lioness, and as a lion doth he
lift himself up; he shall not lie down until he eat of the prey, and
drink the blood of the slain.
23:25 And Balak said unto Balaam: 'Neither curse them at all, nor bless
them at all.'
23:26 But Balaam answered and said unto Balak: 'Told not I thee, saying:
All that the Lord speaketh, that I must do?'
23:27 And Balak said unto Balaam: 'Come now, I will take thee unto
another place; peradventure it will please God that thou mayest curse me
them from thence.'
23:28 And Balak took Balaam unto the top of Peor, that looketh down upon
the desert.
23:29 And Balaam said unto Balak: 'Build me here seven altars, and
prepare me here seven bullocks and seven rams.'
23:30 And Balak did as Balaam had said, and offered up a bullock and a
ram on every altar.
24:1 And when Balaam saw that it pleased the Lord to bless Israel, he
went not, as at the other times, to meet with enchantments, but he set
his face toward the wilderness.
24:2 And Balaam lifted up his eyes, and he saw Israel dwelling tribe by
tribe; and the spirit of God came upon him.

So we have, is a trope or in a god is held below standards applied to
humans. Why is this, might makes right in the ancient world. And we have
a national epic in progress. Here we see the continuation of the second
creation story found in the Hebrew Bible, that of a god and his chosen
people. But were they? They certainly were not treated like chosen people
now were they.

Snip extreme case of verbosity utilizing selected Biblical quotes used in
order to impress the audience. Unfortunately, they are all out of context
because, no biblical verse according to xians stands alone unless they
want it to.

> Deu 32:3 “For I proclaim the Name of [Yahweh] יהוה, Ascribe
> greatness to our Elohim.

It would appear that I'm not the one who disagrees with your version of
the Hebrew Bible's context. Of course, with over 100 versions to choose
from, it does not take much to misinterpret even the plainest of text.

31:30 And Moses spoke in the ears of all the assembly of Israel the words
of this song, until they were finished:
32:1 Give ear, ye heavens, and I will speak; and let the earth hear the
words of my mouth.
32:2 My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the
dew; as the small rain upon the tender grass, and as the showers upon the
herb.
32:3 For I will proclaim the name of the Lord; ascribe ye greatness unto
our God.
32:4 The Rock, His work is perfect; for all His ways are justice; a God
of faithfulness and without iniquity, just and right is He.
32:5 Is corruption His? No; His children's is the blemish; a generation
crooked and perverse.
32:6 Do ye thus requite the Lord, O foolish people and unwise? is not He
thy father that hath gotten thee? hath He not made thee, and established
thee?

> His name is not Baal Gawd!

At one time it probably was for the population of the Judean high lands.
But given how nasty the general population was treated when they did not
toe the party line, who can say as to how widely he was worshiped.
Worshiped, we know he was.

Just as a sidenote, his name is not Ba'al god, it's Ba'al the possessor
of all. It has to do with context and usage. �l is/was the overall god
in charge. Ba'al was supplanting him due to his inability to get the job
done as quickly as the people needed it. They needed water and they
needed now. They need fertile fields and a need for livestock, and they
needed it now. They did not have time for a god who is old and decrepit
even if he was well loved and respected.

But now here's something you are an expert on, evading supporting your
own claims. At last something you can deal with & possibly gain a little
respect from the audience. You have drug it out so long, that one really
would not care to guess which way it would go if you were to respond.

From: guardian Snow <snowp...@eck.net.au>
Newsgroups:
alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.messianic.
yeshua,alt.bible,alt.messianic
Subject: The battle of Good and Evil
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 09:40:13 -0700 (PDT)

> Were you going to comment and decided not too?

Neither, but that does not concern you. What does concern the
audience is your posturing & speaking of things you are glaringly
ignorant of.

To wit: the title of this thread you introduced & crossposted in
order to impress yourself.

There is no battle between good & evil, just people like you
pretending there is.

Good: an artificial concept used to describe things we want to do,
or have done to us. In nature, which we are part of, there is no
collective concious concept of good.
In the religious sense, what you want others to do.

Evil: Another artificial concept used to describe things we don't
want, or don't want done to ourselves.
In the religious sense, what you want others to do.

Collectively, used to mold peoples mental patterns in an effort to
control them. Both politicians & high & low priests use the terms
interchangably.

The concepts are useful when used as something other than boogey men.

Good, that which befefits a society, or gene pool, preferrably
without harming others.

Bad, that which harms a society or gene pool by causeing harm to
others, or a gene pool.

Now, you can play with those observations, you can play with the
dictionary & claim they are wrong. Or you can show them to be wrong
& you to be right. Care to play?

Hint, I will cram your attempts to divert & sidetrack by employing
scripture as an authority right back down your throat.
After all, what makes yolu think that if the Hebrew Bible & Greek
testments have historical errors, & they do, they don't have
mythological claims for the truth wrong as well.

No, that is not a threat, I don't bother with them. It is a fact.

Your only choice, should you elect to play BMOC, is to address the
concepts & falsify them.

walksalone who does not expect an answer, after all, the great snow barks
in the world listens and wags its tail. Or at least that's the impression
one gets. Either that or he's totally new to use it, no one would think
that he could read & learn how to post in that case.

"Now, it is a disgraceful and dangerous thing for an infidel to hear a
Christian, presumably giving the
meaning of Holy Scripture, talking nonsense on these topics; and we
should take all means to
prevent such an embarrassing situation, in which people show up vast
ignorance in a Christian and
laugh
it to scorn." -- Augustine, The Literal Meaning of Genesis