A Spirit-guided WDJW thought about Christmas.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 21, 2008, 1:53:48 PM12/21/08
Jesus' birthday is this Thursday the 25th of December 2008.

What should we give to the Person, Who has no needs ?

What He wants ! ! !

What does Jesus want (WDJW) ?

http://HeartMDPhD.com/WDJW

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

Don Kirkman

Dec 21, 2008, 5:36:37 PM12/21/08
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
article <314tk4haed4os7to1...@4ax.com>:

>Jesus' birthday is this Thursday the 25th of December 2008.

It is celebrated this Thursday the 25th of December (except many
Orthodox Christian groups celebrate it around January 6), but the
clues in the Bible point to sometime in the spring, probably about 5BC
or 6BC. The birthday was not celebrated in Biblical times; the timing
and the annual observance came later. Later yet came the tree and
lights (Germany), mistletoe (England, druids), December 25 (arguably
from the timing of an earlier Roman festival), Santa Claus/Sinter
Klauss/St. Nicholas (primarily the Netherlands), cards (19th century
England and USA), sales and merchandising (Macy's and Gimbel's<g>).

>What should we give to the Person, Who has no needs ?

>What He wants ! ! !

That sounds selfish: he doesn't need anything but he wants something?
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 22, 2008, 3:52:57 AM12/22/08
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:
>Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4454c7326c53790c?

> >Jesus' birthday is this Thursday the 25th of December 2008.
>
> It is celebrated this Thursday the 25th of December (except many
> Orthodox Christian groups celebrate it around January 6), but the
> clues in the Bible point to sometime in the spring, probably about 5BC
> or 6BC.
> The birthday was not celebrated in Biblical times; the timing
> and the annual observance came later. Later yet came the tree and
> lights (Germany), mistletoe (England, druids), December 25 (arguably
> from the timing of an earlier Roman festival), Santa Claus/Sinter
> Klauss/St. Nicholas (primarily the Netherlands), cards (19th century
> England and USA), sales and merchandising (Macy's and Gimbel's<g>).

In the Holy Spirit, I know Jesus' birth date is 12/25/0000.

> >What should we give to the Person, Who has no needs ?
>
> >What He wants ! ! !
>
> That sounds selfish:

Giving to another is the opposite of being selfish.

> he doesn't need anything but he wants something?

Jesus is GOD.

"My LORD and my GOD ! " -- Disciple Thomas upon seeing the risen LORD
Jesus Christ (John 20:28)

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to update folks on your being unable to publicly say "Jesus is
LORD."

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c7450430959d1363?

<><

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What does Jesus want (WDJW) ?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c805a3fe6c8c39c9?