Re: Jesus Christ is God

1 view

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 19, 2006, 6:06:43 AM12/19/06
Zadok wrote:
> "Read The Bible" <>< wrote:
>
> > > Zadok said [Re: Mk. 13:32]: If Christ was God, he
> > > would know what the Father knows
>
> Quoting a bunch of verses that mean nothing, does not trump the simple
> logic!!
>
> If Christ was God, he would know everything God does!!
>
> My how you religionists hate Mark 13: 32 -
>
> That is why none of you ever explain it!!

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven,
nor the Son, but only the Father." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Mark 13:32)

"The Heart feels what the Mind knows." -- Holy Spirit

Amen ! Laus Deo ! ! ! Marana tha ! ! ! ! ! ! !

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our
diabetes, depression, anxiety, or panic so that we can love our
neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor
Zadok whom I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

Zadok

Dec 19, 2006, 6:42:43 AM12/19/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <> wrote in message

> "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven,
> nor the Son, but only the Father." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Mark 13:32)
>
> "The Heart feels what the Mind knows." -- Holy Spirit

And the religionist comes back with excuses!!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 19, 2006, 6:55:05 AM12/19/06
Zadok wrote:

> > "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven,
> > nor the Son, but only the Father." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Mark 13:32)

Amen.

> > "The Heart feels what the Mind knows." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

> And the religionist comes back with excuses!!

The Holy Spirit is GOD and not a religionist.

HE is the Source of all knowledge and wisdom, all comfort and healing,
and all love.

HE will not testify about Himself.

So this has been my personal choice to testify for HIM, Whom I love
with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/fear.asp

Fear GOD and dread nothing that is of this world:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/DreadNought

Laus Deo !

Zadok

Dec 19, 2006, 8:34:23 AM12/19/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <> wrote in message

> May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

> diabetes, depression, anxiety, or panic so that we can love our
> neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor
> Zadok whom I love unconditionally.

And may Inanna, the mother God of us all bless you and your SPAMMING ways.

Perhaps if you have time, you might make a cake to Inanna, like your bible
does in Jeremiah!!

Now, be off, and SPAM some more clown!!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 19, 2006, 8:54:01 AM12/19/06
Neighbor Zadok wrote:

> > May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our
> > diabetes, depression, anxiety, or panic so that we can love our
> > neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor
> > Zadok whom I love unconditionally.
>
> And may Inanna, the mother God of us all bless you and your SPAMMING ways.

This is not spam.

> Perhaps if you have time, you might make a cake to Inanna, like your bible
> does in Jeremiah!!

Books don't make cakes.

> Now, be off, and SPAM some more clown!!

Name-calling simply shows that you are lost:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/dream.asp

This victory belongs to GOD, Whom I love with all my heart, soul, mind,
and strength:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/fear.asp

Fear GOD and dread nothing that is of this world:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/DreadNought

Your consolation prize is eternal life if you choose to surrender to
HIM:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d?

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

diabetes, depression, anxiety, or panic so that we can indeed love our

neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor
Zadok whom I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Zadok

Dec 19, 2006, 9:51:06 AM12/19/06

"Andrew B. Chung, <> wrote in message

> This is not spam.

Right!! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!!

bud

Dec 19, 2006, 11:29:46 AM12/19/06

"Zadok" <nob...@accesswave.ca> wrote in message

> "Andrew B. Chung, <> wrote in message
>
>> This is not spam.

Might not be spam, Mr Chung but how you post is the very definition of a
usenet Troll.

Kurt Gavin

Dec 19, 2006, 12:44:19 PM12/19/06

"Andrew B. <snip>

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 19, 2006, 1:09:38 PM12/19/06
Convicted neighbor "Zadok" wrote:

> > This is not spam.
>
> Right!!

Yes.

> Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!!

Your despair is an adverse reaction to the awesome power of
intercessory prayers of the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ made to our
heavenly Father lifting up those who have been convicted by the Holy
Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Convicts

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

depression, anxiety, or panic so that we can love our neighbors a

little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor whom I love

Kurt Gavin

Dec 19, 2006, 1:57:52 PM12/19/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> Your despair is an adverse reaction to the awesome power of
> intercessory prayers of the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ made to our
> heavenly Father lifting up those who have been convicted by the Holy
> Spirit:

Sometimes you think "jesus" and "god" are the same entity, sometimes you
think they're separate entities.

Once again Chung.... "no tikkee, no laundry".

LOL ;-))

> http://snip/Convicts
>
> May DOG continue to heal our hearts with HIS piss water curing our
> depression, anxiety, or panic

<snip>

Zadok

Dec 19, 2006, 4:03:44 PM12/19/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <> wrote in message

> > Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!!

> Your despair is an adverse reaction to the awesome power of
> intercessory prayers of the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ made to our
> heavenly Father lifting up those who have been convicted by the Holy
> Spirit:

Shame you could not have heard that laugh.

If you had, you would know it was a laugh of derision, not of dispair!!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 19, 2006, 5:36:58 PM12/19/06

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

> Shame you could not have heard that laugh.
>
> If you had, you would know it was a laugh of derision, not of dispair!!

"Written laughter is silent despair." -- Holy Spirit.

Amen.

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

diabetes, depression, anxiety or panic so that we can love others a
little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor Zadok whom

Kurt Gavin

Dec 19, 2006, 6:23:43 PM12/19/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <love7@

> May GOD continue to heal our hea

No tikee, no laundry.... <snip>

lestat

Dec 20, 2006, 10:49:48 AM12/20/06
Well then, I hope the end is near. At least it'll shut your damned
mouth!

Kurt Gavin

Dec 20, 2006, 11:59:12 AM12/20/06

"lestat" <lestat...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Well then, I hope the end is near. At least it'll shut your damned
> mouth!

LOL.

Alas, chunkers thinks he will be raptured up into the clouds where he
continue his mindless yakking.

Pastor Kutchie

Dec 20, 2006, 12:41:59 PM12/20/06

Kurt Gavin wrote:

If there was a God, I'd fear for his sanity.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 20, 2006, 12:50:06 PM12/20/06
lestat wrote:

> > Zadok wrote:

> > > Quoting a bunch of verses that mean nothing, does not trump the simple
> > > logic!!
> > >
> > > If Christ was God, he would know everything God does!!
> > >
> > > My how you religionists hate Mark 13: 32 -
> > >
> > > That is why none of you ever explain it!!
> >
> > "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven,
> > nor the Son, but only the Father." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Mark 13:32)
> >
> > "The Heart feels what the Mind knows." -- Holy Spirit
> >
> > Amen ! Laus Deo ! ! ! Marana tha ! ! ! ! ! ! !
> >
> > May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our
> > diabetes, depression, anxiety, or panic so that we can love our
> > neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor
> > Zadok whom I love unconditionally.
>
> Well then, I hope the end is near. At least it'll shut your damned
> mouth!

Would suggest you inform your doctor(s) about your auditory
hallucinations.

If you are currently taking psychotropic medications, it is likely that
you will need them either adjusted or changed.

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

depression, anxiety or panic so that we can love our neighbors a little
more and LORD Jesus Christi a lot more, dear neighbor whom I love

Cary Kittrell

Dec 20, 2006, 1:26:49 PM12/20/06

Which one's sanity?...

-- cary

lestat

Dec 20, 2006, 1:43:54 PM12/20/06
No one can have love for their enemies. Can you really have any empathy
for people whom you hate, and are just waiting to stab you in your
back? Are Christians born without a back bone?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 20, 2006, 1:47:55 PM12/20/06
lestat wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > Zadok wrote:

> > > Quoting a bunch of verses that mean nothing, does not trump the simple
> > > logic!!
> > >
> > > If Christ was God, he would know everything God does!!
> > >
> > > My how you religionists hate Mark 13: 32 -
> > >
> > > That is why none of you ever explain it!!
> >
> > "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven,
> > nor the Son, but only the Father." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Mark 13:32)
> >
> > "The Heart feels what the Mind knows." -- Holy Spirit
> >
> > Amen ! Laus Deo ! ! ! Marana tha ! ! ! ! ! ! !
> >
> > May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our
> > diabetes, depression, anxiety, or panic so that we can love our
> > neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor
> > Zadok whom I love unconditionally.

> No one can have love for their enemies. Can you really have any empathy
> for people whom you hate, and are just waiting to stab you in your
> back? Are Christians born without a back bone?

"... with GOD, all things are possible." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew
19:26)

Amen ! Laus Deo ! ! Marana tha ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Suggested reading:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/love.asp

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

diabetes, depression, anxiety or panic so that we can love our

neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor

Pastor Kutchie

Dec 20, 2006, 2:02:04 PM12/20/06

Cary Kittrell wrote:

Well, It's too late to fear for Earthquack's sanity.

Cary Kittrell

Dec 20, 2006, 2:14:37 PM12/20/06

Point.

-- cary

Vicki

Dec 20, 2006, 8:11:03 PM12/20/06

you better because you're going to a very warm place.

lestat

Dec 20, 2006, 8:12:40 PM12/20/06
God in a straight jacket. I'd pay admission to see that one!!

lestat

Dec 20, 2006, 8:29:07 PM12/20/06
You're the ones quoting verses that mean nothing. Most religions do the
same thing. You're such idiots YOU are the ones that hide behind your
religion and are quoting religious verses because you are just too
stupid to come up with any answers to defend your God. But we do get a
good laugh from your stupidity. So feel free to coninue making asses
out of yourselves. Everyone deserves a good laugh.

lestat

Dec 20, 2006, 9:50:17 PM12/20/06
HELP!! I'm being held hostage in a Chinese laundry factory!!!!

Pastor Kutchie

Dec 21, 2006, 3:37:30 AM12/21/06

Vicki wrote:

Oh Goody! All my friends will be there (don't pursue this one Vicki-not
if you value your delusions).

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 21, 2006, 5:19:31 AM12/21/06
Vicki wrote:
> demon PK wrote:
> > demon KG wrote:

> > > LOL.
> > >
> > > Alas, chunkers thinks he will be raptured up into the clouds where he
> > > continue his mindless yakking.
> >
> > If there was a God, I'd fear for his sanity.
>
> you better because you're going to a very warm place.

Indeed:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/55b9f72abe5705dc?

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our
diabetes, depression, anxiety, or panic so that we can love our

neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear sister
Vicki whom I love unconditionally.

Pastor Kutchie

Dec 21, 2006, 2:30:25 PM12/21/06

Earthquack, the pervert who stalks women he meets in Usenet wrote:

> Vicki wrote:
> > demon PK wrote:

> > > If there was a God, I'd fear for his sanity.
> >
> > you better because you're going to a very warm place.
>
> Indeed:

Atlanta. See you soon.

Vicki

Dec 21, 2006, 3:23:49 PM12/21/06

is that all atheist can do is threaten people who don't follow them?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 21, 2006, 4:04:08 PM12/21/06
Vicki wrote:
> demon PK wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > Indeed:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/55b9f72abe5705dc?

> > Atlanta. See you soon.
>
> is that all atheist can do is threaten people who don't follow them?

That is all a demon can do.

No need to fret because we the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ have been
given the power to exorcise demons thereby glorifying GOD, whom we love
with all our hearts, souls, minds, and strength.

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

depression, anxiety, or panic so that we can love our neighbors a

little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear Vicki whom I love

Cary Kittrell

Dec 21, 2006, 4:18:29 PM12/21/06
In article <1166735048.1...@i12g2000cwa.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> writes:
> Vicki wrote:
> > demon PK wrote:

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/55b9f72abe5705dc?
>
> > > Atlanta. See you soon.
> >
> > is that all atheist can do is threaten people who don't follow them?
>
> That is all a demon can do.
>
> No need to fret because we the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ have been
> given the power to exorcise demons thereby glorifying GOD, whom we love
> with all our hearts, souls, minds, and strength.

Excellent! Let's see you exorcise the "demons" you refer to
as KG, PK, AD, and MWP, from Usenet.

Any posts from Kurt Gavin, Pastor Kutchie, Art Deco, or Mark
W. Phelps appearing after December 21st 1906, will serve
as irrefutable evidence that you were unable to.

-- cary

Message has been deleted

Cary Kittrell

Dec 21, 2006, 4:22:35 PM12/21/06
In article <1166735048.1...@i12g2000cwa.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> writes:
> Vicki wrote:
> > demon PK wrote:

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/55b9f72abe5705dc?
>
> > > Atlanta. See you soon.
> >
> > is that all atheist can do is threaten people who don't follow them?
>
> That is all a demon can do.
>
> No need to fret because we the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ have been
> given the power to exorcise demons thereby glorifying GOD, whom we love
> with all our hearts, souls, minds, and strength.

Excellent! Let's see you exorcise the "demons" you refer to

as KG, PK, AD, and MWP, from Usenet.

Any posts from Kurt Gavin, Pastor Kutchie, Art Deco, or Mark

W. Phelps appearing after December 21st 2006, will serve

Robibnikoff

Dec 21, 2006, 4:35:10 PM12/21/06

"Vicki" <vi...@scottishmail.co.uk> wrote in message

What are you? 5?
--
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo
I think religion is so popular because even the village idiot can feel like
Einstein without any effort. - Denis Loubet

JessHC

Dec 21, 2006, 4:34:10 PM12/21/06

1906?

JessHC

Dec 21, 2006, 4:35:07 PM12/21/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Vicki wrote:
> > demon PK wrote:

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/55b9f72abe5705dc?
>
> > > Atlanta. See you soon.
> >
> > is that all atheist can do is threaten people who don't follow them?
>
> That is all a demon can do.

Gee. Just like "God."

JessHC

Dec 21, 2006, 4:38:48 PM12/21/06

Is that all you can do, threaten people with hell if they don't agree
with your delusions?

Cary Kittrell

Dec 21, 2006, 4:44:35 PM12/21/06

You don't want to give The Chung any wriggle room do you?

But nope, I sent out a corrected challenge a half minute later.

Both sorry and glad to see that our news server is getting
querried so frequently.

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 21, 2006, 4:53:06 PM12/21/06

You have no other explanation for their current frantic behavior while
not being addressed:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/55b9f72abe5705dc?

Now imagine what will happen when they are directly addressed and
commanded to leave in the holy name of LORD Jesus Christ.

They know this and so they are frantic.

They have already witnessed Phillip's demon being exorcised.

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

depression, anxiety, and panic so that we can love our neighbors a
little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor Cary whom I

Cary Kittrell

Dec 21, 2006, 5:18:00 PM12/21/06

Sounds good, so let's see it. I'm starting the clock ..... now.

Go!

> They know this and so they are frantic.
>
> They have already witnessed Phillip's demon being exorcised.

Ah...so your brand of "exorcism" can take just as long as
conveeeniently necessary -- perhaps years, perhaps even
longer than mere years (thus putting it into the geological
timescale apparently required for you to do anything
about my tinitus)

Doesn't sound all that useful. Particularly as Catholic priests
are able often to do this in a single session.

Or so they say. Me, I'm not sure they're any more
credible in this area than you are.

-- cary

Flying Rat

Dec 21, 2006, 5:29:21 PM12/21/06
In article <1166737986....@a3g2000cwd.googlegroups.com>, love7
@thetruth.com says...

> You have no other explanation for their current frantic behavior while
> not being addressed:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/55b9f72abe5705dc?
>
> Now imagine what will happen when they are directly addressed and
> commanded to leave in the holy name of LORD Jesus Christ.
>
> They know this and so they are frantic.
>
> They have already witnessed Phillip's demon being exorcised.

Is that the same demon you exorcised and then swore that you didn't?

It's there on Google, Earthquack. Even though "Phillip" was a Malaysian
sockpuppet, you did the exorcism schtick and then denied doing it. Now
you say you did.

You, Earthquack, are condemned by your own words as a lying fraud. No
wonder you were sacked in Florida, fled to Georgia and are now an
unemployed and unemployable phony xtian whose wife has fled to
California in terror.

BTW, poasting from the same IP address and internet service account day
and night just proves that you are sat at home all day, and just another
welfare bum. Cardiologist my ass.

FR

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 21, 2006, 6:37:28 PM12/21/06

Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

depression, anxiety, or panic so that we can love our neighbors a

Cary Kittrell

Dec 21, 2006, 6:45:56 PM12/21/06

Clearly you are backing down on your "exorcism" claims.

We'll add that one to the list.

- cary

Pastor Kutchie

Dec 21, 2006, 7:13:13 PM12/21/06

Vicki wrote:

No.

Pastor Kutchie

Dec 21, 2006, 7:15:32 PM12/21/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Vicki wrote:
> > demon PK wrote:

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/55b9f72abe5705dc?
>
> > > Atlanta. See you soon.
> >
> > is that all atheist can do is threaten people who don't follow them?
>
> That is all a demon can do.

Is that all a cyberstalking pervert has to say?

Pastor Kutchie

Dec 21, 2006, 7:39:29 PM12/21/06

Liar, pervert and cyberstalker Earthquack wrote:

<snip>

> They have already witnessed Phillip's demon being exorcised.

Thanks for your confession that all along,you have claimed to be an
exorcist. Thanks and praise to the Usenet archives for exposing your
falsehoods and your rabid delusions.

Cary Kittrell

Dec 21, 2006, 7:38:28 PM12/21/06

Dude! Aren't you supposed to have been exorcised?

(see the"CHUNG vs. the PRIESTS OF BAAL" sub-thread)

So...like, how is it? Um, you know...having been exorcised, and all?

(or maybe it's still in progress? Chungie ain't talking like he's
going to be able to rid Usenet of you demons before the end of the
year or anything...)

-- cary

Pastor Kutchie

Dec 21, 2006, 7:44:44 PM12/21/06
Cary Kittrell wrote:

And what a fine morning it is! How is Earthquack today? Buzzing?
Seething? Frothing? Eating the carpet?

Come on Earthquack, you haven't outsmarted yourself yet today and it's
a quarter to one in the morning.

Pastor Kutchie

Dec 21, 2006, 7:54:16 PM12/21/06
Cary Kittrell wrote:

> In article <1166746531.4...@80g2000cwy.googlegroups.com> "Pastor Kutchie" <use...@heathens.org.uk> writes:
> >
> > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> > > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/55b9f72abe5705dc?

> > > That is all a demon can do.
> > >
> > Is that all a cyberstalking pervert has to say?
> >

> Dude! Aren't you supposed to have been exorcised?

It rather depends who's been doing the supposing.

> (see the"CHUNG vs. the PRIESTS OF BAAL" sub-thread)
>

> So...like, how is it? Um, you know...having been exorcised, and all?

Fucked if I know.

> (or maybe it's still in progress? Chungie ain't talking like he's
> going to be able to rid Usenet of you demons before the end of the
> year or anything...)
>

> -- cary

Maybe he's trying for the Holy Fire. Maybe the cat's pissed on the
matches.

Chee Jiao

Dec 21, 2006, 7:54:53 PM12/21/06

> > Excellent! Let's see you exorcise the "demons" you refer to
> > as KG, PK, AD, and MWP, from Usenet.

Andrew B. Chung, unemloyed MD/PhD replied:

> You have no other explanation for their current frantic behavior while
> not being addressed:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/55b9f72abe5705dc?
>
> Now imagine what will happen when they are directly addressed and
> commanded to leave in the holy name of LORD Jesus Christ.
>
> They know this and so they are frantic.
>
> They have already witnessed Phillip's demon being exorcised.

Mmm, I can feel it in the air... the demented Dr. Chung is going to
make this a ko0k Xmas to remember.

Stay tuned, kiddies!

Doc Smartass

Dec 21, 2006, 8:08:34 PM12/21/06
"Vicki" <vi...@scottishmail.co.uk> wrote in

heeeere, socky socky.

--
Doc Smartass

"Bullshit repeated to the limit of infinity asymptotically approaches
the odour of roses." -- Relf's Law

Cary Kittrell

Dec 21, 2006, 8:00:48 PM12/21/06

Um, aren't you supposed to be sounding, like, desparate, or... not here
at all, or something?

-- cary

Kurt Gavin

Dec 21, 2006, 8:43:59 PM12/21/06

"Cary Kittrell" <ca...@afone.as.arizona.edu> wrote in message

I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK !!!!!

LOL. Chunkers, I am your worst nightmare.

I am a demon who is unexorcisable becasue I was sent by Yahweh to get you to
stop embarassing him.

> -- cary

Cary Kittrell

Dec 21, 2006, 8:54:35 PM12/21/06
"Kurt Gavin" <dontb...@ignore.com>

PREPARE TO BE EXORCISED, FRANTIC AND HOPELESS DEMON!

...so then as I was sayi... what? Hello, say what?
Oh. Oh, no, No, I don't do the actual exorcisms myself, I just
provide the Big Scary Voice for the voiceovers, it's Chung who
does all the heavy lifting.

For the life of me, I can't imagine what's keeping him...

-- cary

Kurt Gavin

Dec 21, 2006, 9:22:56 PM12/21/06

"Cary Kittrell" <ca...@afone.as.arizona.edu> wrote in message

I can see it now. A movie: "The Wrath of Chunkers".

> -- cary

I KILLED YOUR GOD...IT WAS EASY!

Dec 21, 2006, 10:16:42 PM12/21/06

> You're the ones quoting verses that mean nothing. Most religions do the
> same thing. You're such idiots YOU are the ones that hide behind your
> religion and are quoting religious verses because you are just too
> stupid to come up with any answers to defend your God. But we do get a
> good laugh from your stupidity. So feel free to coninue making asses
> out of yourselves. Everyone deserves a good laugh.

> EARTHCHUNKS IS A LAUGH A MINUTE-I CANT GET ENOUGH FROM HIM-HE IS SO STUPID
> ITS FUNNY.

John Baker

Dec 21, 2006, 10:30:46 PM12/21/06
On 21 Dec 2006 12:23:49 -0800, "Vicki" <vi...@scottishmail.co.uk>
wrote:

>Pastor Kutchie wrote:

>> Earthquack, the pervert who stalks women he meets in Usenet wrote:

>> > Indeed:
>> >

>> Atlanta. See you soon.
>
>is that all atheist can do is threaten people who don't follow them?

No. We're also quite adept at making people who jump into threads
without knowing what's going on look very foolish. <G>

Stephen Knight

Dec 21, 2006, 10:31:33 PM12/21/06
On 21 Dec 2006 13:04:08 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Vicki wrote:

>> is that all atheist can do is threaten people who don't follow them?

Babe, Chung is a Jim Jones wannabe. Get away from this crazy before
you get dragged down and end up being a sex toy to a schizophrenic off
medication Crank freak.

>That is all a demon can do.

There are no demons. No fairies, Big Foot or flying pink elephants.
He just stated he believes in imaginary things as if they were real!
And he thinks 'HE' knows all about their behavior. Use you head. How
could he know anything yet be an authority about non-existence beings?

Look, he hates atheists. He'll say (and has) anything to demonize
us. Just so he can maintain control and judge others as a god would.

>No need to fret because we the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ have been
>given the power to exorcise demons thereby glorifying GOD, whom we love
>with all our hearts, souls, minds, and strength.

Are you so pathetically weak willed that a few catchphrase,
programmed words can bend you?

>May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our
>depression, anxiety, or panic so that we can love our neighbors a

>little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear Vicki whom I love
>unconditionally.

Now he uses the 'Loser' mentality. You're a piece of shit! Now
apologize and believe nonsense! Good! Now repeat some magic words and
be born again. Good for you! Now you 'know the LORD is good because I
told you so.

Here's a shortcut. Ask Chung a direct question. A hard one (or
simple, he a psychopath. He can't handle intelligent confrontation).
Challenge him. He'll cave to superstitious bullshit.

It's as simple as saying... "Prove it".

I'm an atheist. Not a demon. They don't exist. I don't care if you
want to believe in christianity or not. An atheist observes facts and
evidence and makes a conclusion. That's all. The only reason I'm
talking to you is because Chung is making up lies about us. Good,
decent people live in the closet and fear being free of thought
because of liars like him. I've given hundreds of dollars to police
charities and give discounts to seniors in my construction business.

We're good people. Not demons. I hope you understand.

Warlord Steve
BAAWA

Art Deco

Dec 22, 2006, 12:28:14 AM12/22/06
Chee Jiao <redja...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Chung already has a brand-new frootcake for his awards closet, I wonder
what the new year will bring him?

Michael Gray

Dec 22, 2006, 2:01:13 AM12/22/06
wrote:
- Refer: <1166732628.9...@f1g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>

>Pastor Kutchie wrote:
>> Earthquack, the pervert who stalks women he meets in Usenet wrote:

>> > Indeed:
>> >

>> Atlanta. See you soon.
>
>is that all atheist can do is threaten people who don't follow them?

Your crass stupidity is on display to the entire world, you know.
If you are hoping to make Christians look like pathetic ignorant
feeble cretins, then you have succeeded admirably.

(You have my most humble apologies if you are, in fact, only 3 years
old)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 22, 2006, 4:15:38 AM12/22/06

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

> Clearly you are backing down on your "exorcism" claims.
>
> We'll add that one to the list.

See the subject line.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for HIS using you to
unwittingly be the proof.

Charlotte L. Blackmer

Dec 23, 2006, 10:20:23 AM12/23/06
In article <1166748892....@80g2000cwy.googlegroups.com>,

Chee Jiao <redja...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> > Excellent! Let's see you exorcise the "demons" you refer to
>> > as KG, PK, AD, and MWP, from Usenet.
>
>Andrew B. Chung, unemloyed MD/PhD replied:
>
>> You have no other explanation for their current frantic behavior while
>> not being addressed:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/55b9f72abe5705dc?

*snork*

>> Now imagine what will happen when they are directly addressed and
>> commanded to leave in the holy name of LORD Jesus Christ.
>>
>> They know this and so they are frantic.
>>
>> They have already witnessed Phillip's demon being exorcised.
>

>Mmm, I can feel it in the air... the demented Dr. Chung is going to
>make this a ko0k Xmas to remember.
>
>Stay tuned, kiddies!

Oh, I so wouldn't be surprised at all if he spends much of Christmas
weekend on Usenet.

He doesn't have a job, the story is that his wife left him and moved
across the country, and the impression I got from his extended Easter week
kook-out was that he thinks that things like, oh, say, actually going to
church and attending public worship services are for "orthodox
religionists"* and not for Real Christians (tm) like him.

I'll be back on Wednesday to check in ;).

In the meantime may I extend my warmest wishes for a pleasant holiday to
all. God bless us, every one!

* I love this term. As a Episcopalian - especially one in the socially
progressive side of the church - I don't get called "orthodox" very often.
;).

Charlotte

Flying Rat

Dec 23, 2006, 3:59:12 PM12/23/06
In article <emjhfn$usf$1...@blue.rahul.net>, c...@green.rahul.net says...

> He doesn't have a job, the story is that his wife left him and moved
> across the country, and the impression I got from his extended Easter week
> kook-out was that he thinks that things like, oh, say, actually going to
> church and attending public worship services are for "orthodox
> religionists"* and not for Real Christians (tm) like him.

he used to do the "amen and amen" k00k thing that Pat Robertson does on
his huckster TV shows like the 700 club, so that's where Teh Chunk
learned his relijus stuff from

He isn't that convincing a fake Xtian either. Anyways, now he's gone in
for Advance Fee Fraud then Bubba will be waiting for his bony post-fast
ass in the Federal Jail.

Chunky will be a Jail House Bride reeeeal soon....

FR

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 23, 2006, 4:09:58 PM12/23/06
Convicted neighbor "killer" wrote:

> "lestat" wrote:
>
> > You're the ones quoting verses that mean nothing. Most religions do the
> > same thing. You're such idiots YOU are the ones that hide behind your
> > religion and are quoting religious verses because you are just too
> > stupid to come up with any answers to defend your God. But we do get a
> > good laugh from your stupidity. So feel free to coninue making asses
> > out of yourselves. Everyone deserves a good laugh.
>
> EARTHCHUNKS IS A LAUGH A MINUTE-I CANT GET ENOUGH FROM HIM-HE IS SO STUPID
> ITS FUNNY.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f328f13feadadc3c?

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD, Creator of heaven
and earth, for HIS support of the good works of the brethren of LORD
Jesus Christ:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com

Laus Deo ! ! !

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

diabetes, depression, anxiety or panic so that we can love our

neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor

I KILLED YOUR GOD...IT WAS EASY!

Dec 23, 2006, 6:13:04 PM12/23/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message
once agaian you prove you have no free will nor mind.
the holy spirit is still waiting for you to suck his cock-he is getting
really upset about you being late as well.
get cracking-er-sucking chunks!

Masahiro Saito

Dec 23, 2006, 6:24:44 PM12/23/06
"I KILLED YOUR GOD...IT WAS EASY!" <NUNI...@BIZZNISS.NET> wrote in message

> once agaian you prove you have no free will nor mind.

"agaian" LOL...Ha! A drunken Demon.

> the holy spirit is still waiting for you to suck his cock-he is getting
> really upset about you being late as well.

Are you sure you're not the one who's upset?...After all you are very
obsessesed with Chung.

> get cracking-er-sucking chunks!

Even Jesus laughs at morons. :-D

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 23, 2006, 6:32:16 PM12/23/06
Masahiro Saito wrote:

> unnamed demon wrote:
> >
> > once agaian you prove you have no free will nor mind.
>
> "agaian" LOL...Ha! A drunken Demon.

Yes, he has become a demon.

This saddens me.

> > the holy spirit is still waiting for you to suck his cock-he is getting
> > really upset about you being late as well.
>
> Are you sure you're not the one who's upset?...After all you are very
> obsessesed with Chung.

The free will is the first thing to go when a soul dies and becomes a
demon.

> > get cracking-er-sucking chunks!
>
> Even Jesus laughs at morons. :-D

This is not the time for laughter but for sadness.

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our
diabetes, depression, anxiety or panic so that we can love our

neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear Masahiro

I KILLED YOUR GOD...IT WAS EASY!

Dec 23, 2006, 8:27:40 PM12/23/06

"Masahiro Saito" <sa...@chop.wood.com> wrote in message

> "I KILLED YOUR GOD...IT WAS EASY!" <NUNI...@BIZZNISS.NET> wrote in
> message news:GL-dnTS1Hf-dJRDY...@giganews.com...
>>
>> once agaian you prove you have no free will nor mind.
>
> "agaian" LOL...Ha! A drunken Demon.
>

>> the holy spirit is still waiting for you to suck his cock-he is getting
>> really upset about you being late as well.
>
> Are you sure you're not the one who's upset?...After all you are very
> obsessesed with Chung.
>
> hey dummy-i live and work in D.C.
chunks fucked up-i got his ass now-i warned him to leave this ng-he decided
to take me on instead.
do you know what i do for a living?
hehehehe.
chunks will find out soon enough.
HAHAHAHAHA!

Masahiro Saito

Dec 23, 2006, 8:31:34 PM12/23/06

> Masahiro Saito wrote:
>> unnamed demon wrote:
>> >
>> > once agaian you prove you have no free will nor mind.
>>
>> "agaian" LOL...Ha! A drunken Demon.
>
> Yes, he has become a demon.
>
> This saddens me.
>
>> > the holy spirit is still waiting for you to suck his cock-he is getting
>> > really upset about you being late as well.
>>
>> Are you sure you're not the one who's upset?...After all you are very
>> obsessesed with Chung.
>
> The free will is the first thing to go when a soul dies and becomes a
> demon.
>
>> > get cracking-er-sucking chunks!
>>
>> Even Jesus laughs at morons. :-D
>
> This is not the time for laughter but for sadness.

Praise The Lord!

Dear Mister Fantasy play us a tune
Something to make us all happy
Do anything take us out of this gloom
Sing a song, play guitar
Make it snappy
You are the one who can make us all laugh
But doing that you break out in tears
Please don't be sad if it was a straight mind you had
We wouldn't have known you all these years

Masahiro Saito

Dec 23, 2006, 10:29:37 PM12/23/06
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> Masahiro Saito wrote:
>> unnamed demon wrote:
>> >
>> > once agaian you prove you have no free will nor mind.
>>
>> "agaian" LOL...Ha! A drunken Demon.
>
> Yes, he has become a demon.
>
> This saddens me.
>
>> > the holy spirit is still waiting for you to suck his cock-he is getting
>> > really upset about you being late as well.
>>
>> Are you sure you're not the one who's upset?...After all you are very
>> obsessesed with Chung.
>
> The free will is the first thing to go when a soul dies and becomes a
> demon.
>
>> > get cracking-er-sucking chunks!
>>
>> Even Jesus laughs at morons. :-D
>
> This is not the time for laughter but for sadness.

We'll be fighting in the streets
With our children at our feet
And the morals that they worship will be gone
And the men who spurred us on
Sit in judgement of all wrong
They decide and the shotgun sings the song

I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again

The change, it had to come
We knew it all along
We were liberated from the four-minute song
And the world looks just the same
And history ain't changed
'Cause the banners, they all flown in the last war

I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again
No, no!

I'll move myself and my family aside
If we happen to be left half alive
I'll get all my papers and smile at the sky
For I know that the hypnotized never lie

Do ya?

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

There's nothing in the street
Looks any different to me
And the slogans are replaced, by-the-bye
And the parting on the left
Is now the parting on the right
And the beards have all grown longer overnight

I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again
Don't get fooled again
No, no!

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Meet the new boss
Same as the old boss

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 24, 2006, 1:05:35 AM12/24/06
Masahiro Saito wrote:

This is a time for ever greater sadness:

http://tinyurl.com/v3v3w

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

diabetes, depression, anxiety or panic sp that we can love our
neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor