Damnit,

A Pervy SysOp

Dec 6, 2005, 5:53:43 AM12/6/05
Are we the only city where KFCs were combined with Taco Hells? Now they
both suck about 10x more to get food at.

Jeanne cold dead momma Scoville

Dec 6, 2005, 3:26:48 PM12/6/05
OMIGOD!!! You've got quite the problem there Fester!! Better call in
the Marines!!!

Kevin Childers

Dec 6, 2005, 3:27:47 PM12/6/05
No, they also have them with Pizza Hut, and Back Yard Burgers. Also A&W
Root Beer is doubling up with CPT. D's Seafood. A new response to the mall
food court, without raising the prices, I guess.

"A Pervy SysOp" <sa_bb...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

UsenetCop

Dec 6, 2005, 4:42:06 PM12/6/05
Wigle, the SLIME will be sued here in San Antonio folks. This is all
you need to know about this PERVERT...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.skeptic/msg/f00b38efaea8cf28?hl=en&utoken=WbnQfSsAAABHV6gGdWOrM0hU_BKdQXkIX9EsLuKnpYD8AJ2jlZqDryOg-3lAx3pEfiNuuo8wCCg

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.skeptic/msg/d57a12b1ed52200a?hl=en

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=05468667&qt_s=Search

keywords...
05468667 alt.sports.hockey.nhl.tor-mapleleafs Chief Leafs Suck!!!!!
General Principle Counsel Devonish Terri-Lyne Action Peter
Border...@aol.com jennifer garber Affirmitive jt...@bear.com Shaun
SALACIOUS LASCIVIOUS sodomy LECHEROUS tuck Jowsey dsha...@lehman.com
Illingworth LUSTFUL LEWD picture Sharret ega...@bear.com leber
Hosebags david Michael Us R Ana...@aol.com ISTAR.CA
34B464...@myass.cum WIG...@ISTAR.CA C...@myass.cum threats susan
empty freespeech...@yahoo.ca susan...@ocdsb.edu.on.ca
russell big freespeech...@yahoo.ca wigle sicko Wakeling Anais69
Alex friggin' harman warner 106 molestation act dude Jean juvenile rico
east richard rr lullwood trelane defame crimes bruns 2mbit.com illegal
andrew time security kirch defamation Bestiality brian copyright
regional man usps ex-convict sosdg.org ahbl.org roadrunner Blasphemy
felon SPCA speakeasy unacceptable sitecan...@canada.gc.ca
alt.ecommerce postm...@canadapost.ca PQ Liabilities ahbl Contingent
puke criminal sosdg 6P1 tax 819-684-3482 Capitol ab...@canadapost.ca
judge canadapost.ca fr...@uspis.gov district 449 QC crimes
dog-sodomizing 819-682-3500 J9H Boul Trinity Wilfrid-Lavigne Aylmer
Aylmer postal Cinemas Christ Wilfrid 613-860-1689 Darcy High Toniata
Lavigne Bd 819-684-5760 McGee Queen Square Anglican PWHS solicitation
Quebec Wright Church School 203 d'Aylmer P.O. brockville Gatineau
alt.personals.teen 514 alt.gossip.celebrities Road sat.general Philemon
misc.invest.stocks chemin Elizabeth Paraphilia freenet School
alt.personals.sex idiot alt.www.webmaster Road misogyny
sci.physics.relativity french ott.general DePodesta
news.admin.net-abuse.usenet alt.usenet.kooks misc.consumers
ae...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA Carleton misogynist ste...@webnames.ca
sci.psychology.psychotherapy alt.personals.bi
http://www.ocdsb.edu.on.ca Computers PayPal University
alt.religion.scientology translations loss University carleton.ca
cs.ubc.ca radiant.net Ottawa-Carleton Board phishing British
http://www.carleton.ca smith english br...@cs.ubc.ca stephen
webnames.ca virus District bowden forgeries code forging copyright
b...@mrco2.carleton.ca spam carleton.ca claire death scam equity address
stock competency libel Columbia optus.com.au invest stockbrokers
extensions ethics investment isp trademark hosegood tortuous
primustel.ca brokerage PRTL stocks provider magma sarah bowmac.com.au
shares jessica management ip primus virtual abuse use primustel.com
service internet communications filth peter impact authorized Ted wigle
executive marc aup policy onebigfriggingdude magma.ca
mwi...@virtual-impact.ca support principle
onebigfri...@hotmail.com Leslie Edmund liability Andrew wigle.ca
John Hazard Chislett Singh virtual-impact.ca R. Carl K. Day Nice Chase
DePodesta Thomas Ali Kloster Scase Tracy Bob L. Paul Greg Jay Wilson
Neil Mark F. Systems Lawson Capital Guirgis Yazdanpanah Andrew
Hershberg K. Hicks David E. Geoffrey Puente M. B. Reid Pradman equity
private Tailwind Douglas Rosenblatt Pizzani Hughes Karp Paul MICROS
GlobeComm John Capital Kaul investigation ruse frontpage Partners G.
Systems Telecommunications scans probes Network hacker AIG-sponsored
GNU/Linux hacks loser fund scanning G. P. server complaints
news.admin.net-abuse.email nanae intrusions kook punk programmer unix
PH subterfuge alt.usenet.kooks LLC newsgroup Ladyface hacking
Consulting Russell lawsuit punks language child filthy morningmist.org
Complaints professionalism Miller internet ethics rmi...@duskglow.com
linux integrity Duskglow profanity sue internet duskglow.com
712-546-5886 abuse ethical royal beware Le alt.usenet.kooks Consulting
threats vengeance iowa rcmp Excessive bans rcmp kook professional 1557
contact hotmail mounted brin contacts canadian police court
FSS-k...@hotmail.com harasser Mars scoville sucks Gatineau kooks
harass richard ban Bravenet filthys...@hotmail.com page sapd White
Multi-Posting susan earnings Graham NASDAQ bravehost.com conference
harassment wife Dave freespeechstore Notification sexual 05468667
Shworan Negative accountant police beware marc...@wigle.ca alert
necrophilia deviancy whatever... cyberstalking pornogrophy lingo slime
dimmock stalker report cyber ott.personals marijuana penis pervert
troll hookers larry...@google.com ab...@google.com cyberstalker
google groups-...@google.com reputation hooker groups trashed
malicious serge...@google.com aberration bi deviant couple board
stone school downgrades bi-sexual le...@primustel.com
wst...@primustel.com counsel walter aberrations general litigation
INTAC International INTN intactpurun.com 805768 loss lawsuit FSE WKN
Lesley David Darnell yan_...@intactpurun.com tklo...@primustel.com
Wei Zhou jdepo...@primustel.com Zhang hazard kloster lawson
tla...@primustel.com nHa...@primustel.com DePodesta

Robert W Scoville Sr.

Dec 6, 2005, 5:05:24 PM12/6/05
To whom it may concern,

The Scoville family will not be held responsible for any USENET
postings by Richard Scoville of the freespeechstore. Please do not
contact the family to help you resolve these issues. Either contact
your local police department or your lawyer for assistance.

You may wish to contact the San Antonio Police Department in Texas as
they have an active file on Richard and his website.

To access the complete text of the "speeches" on Richard's website, you
are required to pay $4 to him. Please keep in mind that his website is
regularly hacked (according to him) and your credit card information
may be at risk.

Please govern yourselves accordingly.

Thank you,

RWS

4315 Moss Bend,
San Antonio, TX
78212-1845
(210) 637-1352

UsenetCop

Dec 6, 2005, 5:50:58 PM12/6/05
Another forgery of the Gatineau PERVERT, Marc Wigle...soon to be sued!

http://groups.google.com/groups?enc_author=IW0flR4AAABKqdj1_pzV5AGhuA2RTE5KFCLWCRve2cyqK_PK5uWYOA&scoring=d&hl=en

http://groups.google.com/group/sat.general/msg/5800c1918df65118?hl=en

keywords...

05468667 alt.sports.hockey.nhl.ott-senators
alt.sports.hockey.nhl.tor-mapleleafs Chief Leafs Suck!!!!! Devonish
Principle Terri-Lyne General Counsel garber Action Peter
Border...@aol.com jennifer LASCIVIOUS Shaun sodomy Affirmitive
jt...@bear.com SALACIOUS LECHEROUS tuck Jowsey dsha...@lehman.com
Illingworth LUSTFUL LEWD picture Sharret leber Us Hosebags Michael
ega...@bear.com david R Ana...@aol.com ISTAR.CA
34B464...@myass.cum WIG...@ISTAR.CA C...@myass.cum
freespeech...@yahoo.ca empty threats susan
freespeech...@yahoo.ca susan...@ocdsb.edu.on.ca big sicko
russell Anais69 Alex Wakeling wigle harman friggin' dude act
molestation warner 106 juvenile richard east Jean crimes defame rico rr
lullwood trelane 2mbit.com illegal andrew time bruns copyright
Bestiality defamation security kirch brian regional man usps ex-convict
roadrunner ahbl.org felon sosdg.org Blasphemy SPCA unacceptable
postm...@canadapost.ca sitecan...@canada.gc.ca speakeasy PQ
Contingent Liabilities puke alt.ecommerce ahbl 819-684-3482 tax 6P1
criminal sosdg ab...@canadapost.ca Capitol judge fr...@uspis.gov
district canadapost.ca 449 QC crimes dog-sodomizing J9H Wilfrid-Lavigne
Boul 819-682-3500 Trinity postal Aylmer Wilfrid Christ Cinemas High
Lavigne Toniata Aylmer Darcy Queen Square McGee 819-684-5760 Bd
613-860-1689 solicitation Wright Anglican Quebec PWHS 203 School
d'Aylmer P.O. brockville Church alt.personals.teen 514
alt.gossip.celebrities Road chemin Philemon Elizabeth Gatineau
misc.invest.stocks idiot sat.general freenet School alt.personals.sex
alt.www.webmaster misogyny french Road Paraphilia
news.admin.net-abuse.usenet alt.usenet.kooks DePodesta ott.general
misc.consumers sci.physics.relativity ste...@webnames.ca
ae...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA Carleton misogynist
sci.psychology.psychotherapy alt.religion.scientology PayPal University
http://www.ocdsb.edu.on.ca Computers alt.personals.bi cs.ubc.ca loss
University carleton.ca radiant.net Ottawa-Carleton phishing British
translations http://www.carleton.ca smith english br...@cs.ubc.ca Board
stephen bowden forgeries District webnames.ca virus forging spam code
copyright b...@mrco2.carleton.ca equity carleton.ca claire death scam
libel competency address optus.com.au Columbia stock extensions ethics
invest investment trademark hosegood isp stockbrokers tortuous
primustel.ca brokerage PRTL stocks provider magma bowmac.com.au
management sarah shares jessica ip primus virtual abuse use
primustel.com filth communications service internet authorized impact
peter executive Ted aup wigle policy onebigfriggingdude magma.ca
mwi...@virtual-impact.ca onebigfri...@hotmail.com support marc
principle liability Leslie Edmund John wigle.ca Singh R.
virtual-impact.ca Chislett Andrew Hazard Nice Carl Chase K. Day
DePodesta Thomas Ali Kloster Scase Tracy Greg Paul Bob L. F. Jay Wilson
Neil Mark Capital Andrew Yazdanpanah Systems Guirgis Hicks E. David
Hershberg Lawson K. B. Puente Reid M. Geoffrey private Pradman Tailwind
equity Douglas Paul Rosenblatt Karp Pizzani Hughes GlobeComm John Kaul
MICROS Capital G. Partners Systems frontpage ruse probes hacker
Telecommunications Network investigation AIG-sponsored GNU/Linux hacks
loser fund scans complaints scanning G. server P. nanae
news.admin.net-abuse.email kook punk intrusions unix programmer
subterfuge PH alt.usenet.kooks LLC newsgroup Ladyface hacking
Consulting lawsuit Russell punks child filthy Miller professionalism
morningmist.org Complaints language linux ethics integrity Duskglow
rmi...@duskglow.com internet sue 712-546-5886 internet profanity
duskglow.com Le royal abuse ethical beware iowa alt.usenet.kooks
vengeance Consulting threats kook rcmp bans Excessive rcmp contact brin
mounted hotmail 1557 professional contacts canadian police court
FSS-k...@hotmail.com Gatineau Mars scoville harasser sucks ban
Bravenet harass kooks richard sapd White Multi-Posting
filthys...@hotmail.com page earnings NASDAQ susan bravehost.com
Graham conference harassment wife Dave freespeechstore Negative Shworan
05468667 accountant Notification necrophilia police alert
marc...@wigle.ca beware sexual whatever... cyberstalking pornogrophy
lingo deviancy report cyber stalker dimmock slime pervert troll
ott.personals marijuana penis ab...@google.com larry...@google.com
google cyberstalker hookers reputation hooker groups trashed
groups-...@google.com serge...@google.com malicious deviant bi
aberration board bi-sexual downgrades stone school couple aberrations
counsel walter le...@primustel.com wst...@primustel.com INTN
International INTAC litigation general 805768 loss intactpurun.com
lawsuit FSE yan_...@intactpurun.com WKN Lesley David Darnell Zhou
tklo...@primustel.com jdepo...@primustel.com Wei Zhang DePodesta

Darrell

Dec 6, 2005, 7:02:05 PM12/6/05

"UsenetCop" <FSS...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Another forgery of the Gatineau PERVERT, Marc Wigle...soon to be sued!

Come on already Scoville sue him already, you've been threatening that for a
year already. Like we say here in Canada; "Shit or get off the pot"

Robert W Scoville Sr.

Dec 7, 2005, 9:39:51 AM12/7/05
To whom it may concern,

The Scoville family will not be held responsible for any USENET
postings by Richard Scoville of the freespeechstore. Please do not
contact the family to help you resolve these issues. Either contact
your local police department or your lawyer for assistance.

You may wish to contact the San Antonio Police Department in Texas as
they have an active file on Richard and his website.

To access the complete text of the "speeches" on Richard's website, you
are required to pay $4 to him. Please keep in mind that his website is
regularly hacked (according to him) and your credit card information
may be at risk.

Richard can be contacted at either (210) 462-9808 or at (207) 510-9474.
You may also contact him throught the following address:

Freespeechstore
PO Box 120442
San Antonio, TX
78212

Nomen Nescio

Dec 18, 2005, 11:46:10 PM12/18/05

"Jeanne cold dead momma Scoville" <freespeech...@yahoo.ca> wrote in
message news:1133900808.3...@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

> OMIGOD!!! You've got quite the problem there Fester!! Better call in
> the Marines!!!

Remember Dick Scoville was not a Marine

semper fi