Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2005

FreeSpeechStore

Dec 1, 2005, 9:21:36 AM12/1/05
Before you delete this on the basis of the multiple x-post, please take
note that such luminaries of kookdom as John "copyright" "pornwriting
Xian" Weatherly, Gordon "the fake reverend" Radavich and his little gang
(Heinrich, Ben Cramer, and Don Ocean), Max Varazslo (aka Thurgood Tucker
and co.), John "Hollywood Homosexuals Neo-Conservatives" Shocked, Warhol,
Tom "Jinn" Bishop, sPammy Russell, Anthony Banovic, and the saucerheads of
alt.astronomy (as well as the pathetic excuse for a human being referenced
in my from line), among others, are all represented on the ballot, and
this is a chance to heap ridicule on and/or poke fun/pointy stix at them.
So, have at it!

Don't forget to read the instruction, either...

Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler wrote:

> [...]
>
> Max Varazslo, alias Dr. Thurgood Tucker
> Warhol
> neither of the above
>

> BOB ALLISAT MEMORIAL HOOK, LINE & SINKER (Vote for one.)
>
> alt.astronomy saucerheads
> Vito Kuhn
> neither of the above
>

> PALMJOB PADDLE (Vote for one.)
>
> Dustin Cook
> Pamela K Russell
> neither of the above
>

> GEORGE PICKETT MEMORIAL TROPHY (Vote for one.)
>
> John Lucas
> Tom Bishop, alias A. Jinn
> neither of the above
>

> COWARD OF THE MONTH (Vote for one.)
>
> Alan Jones
> David Tholen
> Dustin Cook
> Herbert Glazier
> Tom Bishop, alias A. Jinn
> none of the above
>

> JOSEPH BARTLO "PATHETIC ANAL PINEAPPLE" AWARD (Vote for one.)
>
> Dustin Cook
> Jason Plawner, alias jjayboyd
> Pamela K Russell
> Professeur von TwoSteps
> none of the above
>

> TONY SIDAWAY MEMORIAL "DRAMA QUEEN" AWARD (Vote for one.)
>
> Andrew Walcott Beckwith
> Pamela K Russell
> neither of the above
>

> BUSTED URINAL AWARD (Vote for one.)
>
> Rob Wade
> Warhol
> neither of the above
>

> UNABOMBER SURPRISE (Vote for one.)
>
> Catherine Burr
> Dennis E Strausser
> Dolf Boek, alias Qolon
> none of the above
>

> BOLO BULLIS FOAM DUCK (Vote for one.)
>
> Alan Jones
> Tom Bishop, alias A. Jinn
> neither of the above
>

> TAR & FEATHERS (Vote for one.)
>
> Matthew Moulton, alias Onideus Mad Hatter
> Vito Kuhn
> neither of the above
>

> 72 RAISINS "CRACKPOT RELIGION" AWARD (Vote yes or no.)
>
> alt.religion.asatru
>

> EDMOND WOLLMANN MEMORIAL RUBBER TURKEY (Vote yes or no.)
>
> Tom Bishop, alias A. Jinn
>

> BARBARA WOODHOUSE MEMORIAL DOG WHISTLE (Vote for one.)
>
> Jason Plawner, trained by Pinku-Sensei
> Tom Bishop, trained by Michael Cook
> neither of the above
>

> OFFICE OF DARTH BAWL (Vote for one.)
>
> Anthony Banovic
> Fly Cooter
> Jason Plawner, alias jjayboyd
> Richard Scoville, alias FreeSpeechStore
>

> OFFICE OF VILLAGE IDIOT (Vote for one.)
>
> Bradley L Jesness
> Chuck Lysaght
> Tom Bishop, alias A. Jinn
>

> SAEED AL-SAHHAF MEMORIAL OFFICE OF KOOKI INFORMATION MINISTER (Vote for
> one.)
>
> Alexa Cameron
> Bradley L Jesness
> Dustin Cook
> John Shocked
>

> MINISTRY OF CIRCLE JERKS (Vote for one.)
>
> Ben Cramer, Don Ocean, Heinrich & The Re'ev

Hail Eris!
Not Richard Scoville
Richard M. Scoville is explicitly denied the right to archive any of my
posts, under any of my nyms, on his site, FreeSpeechStore.com
http://tinyurl.com/c222n

UsenetCop

Dec 1, 2005, 11:09:45 AM12/1/05
This known and cited Internet PUNK has been outed by
http://freespeechstore.com and reported to Shaw. You can report him
to..

(1) peter....@sjrb.ca Peter Johnson, VP Law & Senior Counsel For
Shaw Communications (SJR)

(2) jim....@sjrb.ca Mr. Jim Shaw , 47 Chief Executive Officer

(3) le...@sjrb.ca

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&q=meow.fuckhead&qt_s=Search

What Do Peter Johnson, VP Law & Senior Counsel For Shaw Communications
(SJR) & Homosexuality, Forgery, Profanity, etc. Have In Common?

http://freespeechstore.com/public/Sub_Public11/3773_What%20Do%20Peter%20Johnson%20VP%20Law%20%20Senior%20Counsel%20For%20Shaw%20Communications%20(SJR)%20%20Homosexuality%20Forgery%20Profanity%20etc.%20Have%20In%20Common.htm

and more at...

http://freespeechstore.com/Qresults.asp?Search_Keyword=meow.fuckhead+shaw.ca+shaw+burnore&btnSearch2=Find+Speech

keywords...
profanity peter johnson peter....@sjrb.ca Vp law senior counsel
stocks Peter Bissonnette bradley jim shaw j. r. Steve Wilson fuckhead
communication sjr internet abuse trademark copyright infringement filth
legal complaints flonk.meow meow.fuckhead shaw.ca jim....@sjrb.ca
le...@sjrb.ca cal...@calgarysun.com sub...@theherald.canwest.com auk
burnore databasix homosexuality forgery sjrb.ca

Robert W. Scoville Sr.

Dec 1, 2005, 11:29:01 AM12/1/05
Richard Scoville aka UsenetCop is a blight on the family name. We are
not responsible for his views and do not agree with his tactics. Please
ignore him.

To read the "speeches" on his website you have to pay him $4 each... so
much for FREE speech.

Dick's dad

UsenetCop

Dec 1, 2005, 12:38:39 PM12/1/05
Here is all you need to know about Marc Wigle aka marc...@wigle.ca
forger of the "Scoville" name and the people who want to hear from you
so the SLIME is taken care of..

http://groups.google.com/groups?enc_author=IW0flR4AAABKqdj1_pzV5AGhuA2RTE5KFCLWCRve2cyqK_PK5uWYOA&scoring=d&hl=en

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22marc+wigle%22&btnG=Google+Search

(1) Posting...
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.www.webmaster/msg/a93fbfc36cecdb40...

(2) His posting below...
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.celebrities/msg/9eccbb3571b61aed?h...

Both from Magma Communications Ltd. his ISP and both by this Sexual
Deviant! This is just a PUNK and CRIMINAL FORGER harbored by Primus
Telecommunications (PRTL), CEO K.Paul Singh, General Counsel, Walter
Stone.
See below for full details...

Marc I. Wigle, aka freespeech...@yahoo.ca, marc...@wigle.ca,
mwi...@virtual-impact.ca, onebigfri...@hotmail.com (handle for
this email "Big Friggin' Dude), FSS-k...@hotmail.com, "Whatever..."
(handle for marc...@wigle.ca),etc. forges under the name of "Robert
W. Scoville Sr." to harass Richard Scoville and freespeechstore.com
(FSS) for turning this guy and his wife into the Gatineau Police and
her place of employment, Ottawa-Carleton District School Board, for
sexual deviancies, i.e., the solicitation of SODOMY, posting of Filth (
Necrophilia, Pedophilia, Bestiality, etc.) but all is noted for future
litigation. Here is all you need to know about this PERVERT & his
wife..

Contact these folks if you do want the young children of Canada
"exposed" to Wigle and his wife!

(1) School Board

(a) Chair of Ottawa-Carleton District School Board
Lynn Graham phone 613-730-3366; email: lynn....@ocdsb.ca

(b) Mr. Dan Wiseman
Coordinator of Safe Schools
and Community Outreach
Ottawa-Carleton District School Board
133 Greenbank Road
Nepean Ontario
K2H 6l3
dan_w...@ocdsb.edu.on.ca
613-596-8728

(2) Gatineau police..open file on Wigle & his wife

(a) Detective Marcel Guimond phone..819-243-2345 ext 6004
email..guimond.marcel@ville.gatineau.qc.ca
(b) Sgt Michael Morin phone.. 819-243-2345 ext 6020
email..morin.michel@ville.gatineau.qc.ca

(3) Ottawa Media Investigating Marc & Susan Wigle

Paul Brent..Investigative Reporter
C/O CTV
phone..613-274-4302
email:ottaw...@ctv.ca

(4) General Counsel at Primus Telecommunications Group (PRTL) parent
company of his ISP magma.ca...
Phone: 703-902-2800
Walter Stone..email: wst...@primustel.com

http://groups.google.com/group/misc.invest.stocks/msg/67bfa4be4b0d583...

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=+%22Robert+W.+Sc...

http://freespeechstore.com/Qresults.asp?Search_Keyword=wigle+primus+s...

http://groups.google.com/group/misc.invest.stocks/msg/8e672310ea60847...

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=%22Marc+I.+Wigle...

Much more upon request...

Dt Lemons 1900

Dec 1, 2005, 12:43:59 PM12/1/05

"UsenetCop" <FSS...@aol.com> wrote in message

Is this some sort of ZOG REPORT?

UsenetCop

Dec 1, 2005, 12:51:37 PM12/1/05
Dt Lemons 1900 wrote...

<Is this some sort of ZOG REPORT?

You got it!

AJ

Dec 1, 2005, 1:01:48 PM12/1/05

"UsenetCop" <FSS...@aol.com> wrote in message news:1133458719.2...@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

> Much more upon request...

How much more?

--
AJ - http://clitin.com

UsenetCop

Dec 1, 2005, 1:44:05 PM12/1/05
Plenty...about a year's worth of FILTH! All being compiled for a
lawsuit.

Robert W. Scoville Sr.

Dec 1, 2005, 1:59:29 PM12/1/05
"Plenty...about a year's worth of FILTH! All being compiled for a
lawsuit. "

A lawsuit?? You mean the one that you PROMISED was coming a year ago??
Please shit or get off the pot Dick.

For more info on the scourge of the internet, Richard Scoville of the
freespeechstore, use Google. He is nuts and needs mental help.

We've tried to get him help but he refuses to acknowledge that he needs
it.

Dad

Robert W. Scoville Sr.

Dec 1, 2005, 2:04:43 PM12/1/05
Dick is nuts. Google Richard Scoville and/or freespeechstore for more
info on the scourge of the internet. He is under numerous police
investigations as a result of his behaviour.

K. A. Cannon

Dec 1, 2005, 2:11:31 PM12/1/05
"UsenetCop" <FSS...@aol.com> posted
<1133453385....@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com> in
rec.arts.poems on 1 Dec 2005 08:09:45 -0800:

>This known and cited Internet PUNK has been outed by
>http://freespeechstore.com and reported to Shaw. You can report him
>to..

<snip>

DYOFDW you contemptible shitwit.

--
K. A. Cannon
kcannon at insurgent dot org

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia.
-Charles Schultz

AJ

Dec 1, 2005, 2:14:13 PM12/1/05

"UsenetCop" <FSS...@aol.com> wrote in message news:1133462645.0...@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

> Plenty...about a year's worth of FILTH! All being compiled for a
> lawsuit.

What? Usenet postings... ?

Nothing I've read comes close to the case I have,
but I could care less. Coping another way.
Talked to several lawyers. Better ways.

Did this /arch-enemy/ steal your picture and paste it
into gay porn? Post links to the pictures to the groups
you frequent?

My case is SO FUKEN SIMPLE...

The fact is that the /arch-enemy/ is undoubtedly judgement-proof
or can go bankrupt if necessary, but with any cleverness can be turned
into /the fool/... if you are clever.

Few are...

--
http://Clitin.Com *The Pussy Poetry Palace*

*** MORE THAN 150 meg FREE Usenet PORNetry ***
(in > 80 "hands free" slideshows)

I'm not from meow-morons, but....

All free, and ad-free.

Some artsy Usenet porn slideshows:
http://Clitin.Com/X3
http://Clitin.Com/Chmi
http://Clitin.Com/Casey
http://Clitin.Com/AshleyLauren

Some personal movies:
http://Clitin.Com/GB.wmv
http://Clitin.Com/RightNow.wmv
http://Clitin.Com/ZappyMorn.wmv
http://Clitin.Com/DontLets.wmv
http://Clitin.Com/RapRip1.wmv

K. A. Cannon

Dec 1, 2005, 2:15:09 PM12/1/05
"UsenetCop" <FSS...@aol.com> posted
<1133458719.2...@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com> in
rec.arts.poems on 1 Dec 2005 09:38:39 -0800:

>Here is all you need to know...<snip>

Mr. Scoville's impotent in regards to his various vendetta's against
various people is laughable.

Can a class action defamation suit be too far in the future?

He certainly can't hide behind "Freedom of Speech" when he continues
his campaigns of harassment, libel, defamation and general kookiness.

K. A. Cannon

Dec 1, 2005, 2:16:24 PM12/1/05
"UsenetCop" <FSS...@aol.com> posted
<1133459497.8...@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com> in
rec.arts.poems on 1 Dec 2005 09:51:37 -0800:

>Dt Lemons 1900 wrote...
>
><Is this some sort of ZOG REPORT?
>
>You got it!

So you are working for the Zionist Occupation Government now Richard?

AJ

UsenetCop

Dec 1, 2005, 3:57:08 PM12/1/05
The only Police Investigations going on regarding FSS were initiated by
FSS against Marc Wigle...

(1) San Antonio Police Department (SAPD) report # 05468667 filed
07-07-2005 and updated just last month. Ongoing investigation into
Internet harassment, telephone harassment (traced to Wigle), posting of
filth & lies about Scoville family, libel, etc. Now being handle by the
Homicide Department, formerly in Computer Crimes Division.

(2) Gatineau, Canada Police..open file since initial contact 9/01/05 on
Marc & Susan Wigle for solicitation of SODOMY, harassment, posting of
filth, libel, abuse, etc. File being handled by Michael Morin.
Contact....

Now, PUNK, please name any investigations against us and supply the
proof, as has FSS against you. You are nothing more than LYING SLIME!

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.skeptic/msg/f00b38efaea8cf28?hl=en

keywords...

alt.sports.hockey.nhl.tor-mapleleafs Chief Leafs Suck!!!!! General
Terri-Lyne Peter Action Counsel Principle Devonish
Border...@aol.com jennifer garber Affirmitive jt...@bear.com Shaun
LECHEROUS SALACIOUS sodomy LASCIVIOUS tuck Jowsey dsha...@lehman.com
Illingworth LUSTFUL Hosebags picture LEWD Sharret ega...@bear.com
leber R Michael Us david C...@myass.cum ISTAR.CA 34B464...@myass.cum
WIG...@ISTAR.CA Ana...@aol.com threats susan empty
freespeech...@yahoo.ca susan...@ocdsb.edu.on.ca big sicko
freespeech...@yahoo.ca Anais69 russell Wakeling harman act Alex
wigle molestation dude friggin' juvenile 106 rico Jean rr warner east
defame lullwood richard crimes bruns trelane time andrew illegal
2mbit.com Bestiality defamation regional security kirch sosdg.org brian
ex-convict copyright ahbl.org usps man Blasphemy roadrunner felon
speakeasy postm...@canadapost.ca sitecan...@canada.gc.ca SPCA
alt.ecommerce unacceptable tax ahbl Contingent Liabilities puke PQ
fr...@uspis.gov 819-684-3482 criminal sosdg 6P1 canadapost.ca
ab...@canadapost.ca Capitol district crimes judge dog-sodomizing 449
819-682-3500 QC J9H Wilfrid Aylmer Wilfrid-Lavigne Christ Cinemas
Trinity Boul postal Toniata Aylmer Lavigne Bd Darcy Queen High
solicitation Square 613-860-1689 PWHS brockville Anglican McGee
819-684-5760 d'Aylmer 203 Church Wright Quebec alt.personals.teen P.O.
alt.gossip.celebrities 514 School Philemon Elizabeth Gatineau Road
sat.general chemin idiot sci.physics.relativity misc.invest.stocks
alt.personals.sex Paraphilia freenet misogyny alt.www.webmaster School
news.admin.net-abuse.usenet misogynist DePodesta Road french
misc.consumers alt.religion.scientology ott.general
ae...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA alt.usenet.kooks Carleton University
http://www.ocdsb.edu.on.ca ste...@webnames.ca
sci.psychology.psychotherapy PayPal alt.personals.bi Computers
University loss carleton.ca phishing Ottawa-Carleton cs.ubc.ca
translations British radiant.net br...@cs.ubc.ca english Board
webnames.ca http://www.carleton.ca smith stephen copyright virus spam
b...@mrco2.carleton.ca forgeries bowden District claire code forging
scam Columbia death competency libel carleton.ca equity stock
investment optus.com.au address extensions trademark ethics invest
stockbrokers isp hosegood primustel.ca tortuous provider magma
brokerage PRTL stocks bowmac.com.au ip sarah jessica management shares
abuse virtual primustel.com filth use primus internet impact service
communications authorized Ted aup peter wigle executive principle marc
magma.ca policy onebigfriggingdude liability Leslie support
mwi...@virtual-impact.ca onebigfri...@hotmail.com Edmund wigle.ca
Carl Andrew John Hazard Singh Chislett virtual-impact.ca R. DePodesta
K. Chase Nice Day Bob Kloster Thomas Scase Ali Tracy Paul Jay L. Greg
Neil Wilson F. Systems Mark Guirgis Capital Hicks Lawson Yazdanpanah
Andrew David K. Hershberg E. B. Reid Puente Karp Geoffrey M. Tailwind
private equity Pradman Douglas Pizzani Paul Hughes GlobeComm Rosenblatt
John Capital Kaul MICROS G. Partners investigation frontpage Systems
ruse scans Network hacker Telecommunications probes GNU/Linux hacks
AIG-sponsored loser fund complaints server scanning P. G. nanae kook
punk news.admin.net-abuse.email intrusions unix PH subterfuge
alt.usenet.kooks programmer LLC Ladyface hacking newsgroup Consulting
punks child language filthy Russell internet Complaints lawsuit
professionalism morningmist.org integrity linux ethics
rmi...@duskglow.com Miller duskglow.com Duskglow sue 712-546-5886
profanity internet abuse beware royal ethical vengeance Consulting Le
threats iowa mounted rcmp rcmp alt.usenet.kooks kook Excessive 1557
hotmail bans professional brin court contact contacts canadian police
scoville Gatineau Mars sucks FSS-k...@hotmail.com harasser Bravenet
ban harass richard page filthys...@hotmail.com Multi-Posting kooks
White NASDAQ susan Graham bravehost.com sapd conference wife
freespeechstore Dave earnings Notification 05468667 Negative harassment
accountant necrophilia beware sexual Shworan police cyberstalking lingo
deviancy marc...@wigle.ca alert whatever... pornogrophy slime cyber
dimmock stalker troll report ott.personals pervert marijuana penis
larry...@google.com google cyberstalker reputation groups hooker
hookers ab...@google.com serge...@google.com deviant couple trashed
groups-...@google.com school malicious aberration bi bi-sexual
board stone downgrades aberrations walter litigation general
wst...@primustel.com le...@primustel.com counsel loss INTAC
International INTN lawsuit yan_...@intactpurun.com WKN
intactpurun.com 805768 FSE David Darnell Wei Zhou Zhang Lesley

UsenetCop

Dec 1, 2005, 4:51:24 PM12/1/05
K. A. Cannon wrote:
> >Dt Lemons 1900 wrote...
> >
> ><Is this some sort of ZOG REPORT?
> >
> >You got it!
>
> So you are working for the Zionist Occupation Government now Richard?

Just another outed PUNK feelin' the heat whose best trait is ignorance
and now is tasting those "Sour Grapes", just the truth was told. FSS
would cherish any suit testing our claims! Put up or shut up PUNK!

BTW IDIOT...ZOG was an early hypertext system developed at Carnegie
Mellon University during the 1970s by Donald McCracken and Robert
Akscyn. ZOG, which isn't an acronym for anything, was first started in
1972 as a large database for use in a multiuser environment. ZOG
consisted of frames that, subsequently, contained a title, a
description, a line containing ZOG system commands, and selections
(menu items) that led to other frames.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZOG_(hypertext)

Where to report Cannon..

custome...@networksolutions.com
sup...@he.net
tmor...@he.net
mle...@he.net President Hurricane Electric (he.net) and his Host for
his web site(s)

twinc...@bizjournals.com

Bay Area Papers...
dmor...@angnewspapers.com
nyu...@angnewspapers.com
khu...@angnewspapers.com
mstaf...@angnewspapers.com
dro...@newsobserver.com or 829-4750
rshe...@newsobserver.com

New Jersey Area Papers...

ja...@thedailyjournal.com
dst...@thedailyjournal.com
jun...@gannett.com
cro...@northjersey.com
jac...@northjersey.com
executiv...@nytimes.com
managin...@nytimes.com
me...@nytimes.com; nati...@nytimes.com

And here is the PUNK himself...

http://freespeechstore.com/Qresults.asp?Search_Keyword=cannon&btnSearch2=Find+Speech

http://freespeechstore.com/Qresults.asp?Search_Keyword=burnore&btnSearch2=Find+Speech

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=%22K.+A.+Cannon%22+&qt_s=Search

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=kacannon%40TSBBEARINGS.NET&start=0&scoring=d&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=TSBBEARINGS.NET&start=0&scoring=d&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=TSBBEARINGS&btnG=Search

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=kaca...@TSBBEARINGS.NET&btnG=Google+Search

keywords...
1-800-788-2747 a6ah...@sneakemail.com freespe...@insurgent.org
760 Mission Court Fremont CA 94539 510.580.4100 morales tmor...@he.net
mle...@he.net president Mike Leber Kevin Cannon
kaca...@TSBBEARINGS.NET TSBBEARINGS.NET Hurricane Electric Copyright
he.net Infringements trademark Insurgent.org 209.51.186.226 pjr
216.218.186.2 crus...@westhost.com Christopher Providence Ridley Ruth
Russell UT 84332 Spring 164 N 222-2165 Creek John Parkway (800) Vice
Waldron President Bevan Erickson beri...@westhost.com Director Sales
Marketing westhost.com Lutz FLorida ad...@petitmorte.net 800-699-2466
ab...@petitmorte.net Kittrie gary hostm...@westhost.com
PETITMORTE.NET WestHost burnore utah ab...@westhost.com providence
WEST-DATACENTER.NET WESTHO forgeries fraud forgery 69.36.182.197
69.36.161.12 69.36.161.11 TSB hostm...@he.net ISP Electric Hurricane
Group he.net Bearing 209.51.186.233 IP http://archives.mfn.org sex
vermin namesecure.com crimes offender namesecure No Deposition el
nu...@sodasiph0n.invalid limelightnetworks.com Sodasiphon covad.com
executive forgery fss illegal liability Communications DVW Covad Group
covad trademark internet copyright abuse infringement netbasix
databasix databasix.com netbasix.com Gary L. Burnore Larry Irving L.
Dale Crandall Claude Morgan Tolbert Deborah McChesney Perry M. Ed
Mattix Karney Carol McMorrow David John Trewin E. Flinchum Brett S.
Andrew Charles E. Lockwood Hoffman Charles McMinn James Kirkland
Patrick Pat Bennett Michael P. Hanley history Black Repair Helicopter
Division Svcs supernews supernews.com easynews easynews.com
ab...@easynews.com ab...@supernews.com sneakemail.com
ab...@sneakemail.com ab...@hotmail.com ab...@msn.com msn.com
hotmail.com google ab...@gmail.com gmail.com

Robert W. Scoville Sr.

Dec 1, 2005, 5:19:17 PM12/1/05
Sorry all, my son is an idiot. Please don't blame the Scoville family
for his garbage.

RSW

Robert W. Scoville Sr.

Dec 1, 2005, 5:22:05 PM12/1/05

UsenetCop wrote:

> > So you are working for the Zionist Occupation Government now Richard?
> >
> Just another outed PUNK feelin' the heat whose best trait is ignorance
> and now is tasting those "Sour Grapes", just the truth was told. FSS
> would cherish any suit testing our claims! Put up or shut up PUNK!
>
> BTW IDIOT...

FSS *would* cherish any suit testing our claims??!! Now, THAT'S funny!!
When do you plan to sue anyone??? It's been years of threats and still
nothing. You are a laughing stock to all except for those who share
your last name. You are a disgrace.

RSW

AJ

Dec 1, 2005, 5:46:40 PM12/1/05

"Robert W. Scoville Sr." <freespeech...@yahoo.ca> wrote in message

> FSS *would* cherish any suit testing our claims??!! Now, THAT'S funny!!
> When do you plan to sue anyone??? It's been years of threats and still
> nothing. You are a laughing stock to all except for those who share
> your last name. You are a disgrace.
>
> RSW

OK, I killfiled the moron...
But why should I love you?