Usain Bolt = moron

ken....@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2008, 12:42:02 AM8/17/08
Multi-million dollar legs and a 50 cent brain.

Ken

Bill

Aug 17, 2008, 6:12:00 AM8/17/08
like your brain...dead!

<ken....@gmail.com> wrote in message

ken....@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2008, 8:52:32 AM8/17/08
On Aug 17, 5:12 am, "Bill" <some...@home.net> wrote:
> like your brain...dead!
>
> <ken.p...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > Multi-million dollar legs and a 50 cent brain.
>
> > Ken- Hide quoted text -

I happen to think he was showing up his fellow competitors, especially
his countryman and most previous world record holder Powell who must
be hugely disappointed. Cut out all the hamming it up for the camera
before the race. Finish the race like you mean it. It's the Olympic
100m final for God's sake. You would never see this stuff from Jesse
Owens or Bob Hayes or Carl Lewis or the other great champions of this
event. Maybe he'll make a tumbling pass or backpeddle across the line
in the 200m. If he would run it right, he might get below 19 flat.

Ken

ken....@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2008, 10:05:50 AM8/17/08

Bolt should do like Michael Johnson. Finish the race first. Then feel
free to indulge in all the hijinx (see Atlanta 1996). Not when you are
being introduced at the starting blocks. Not when you still have 15
meters to run. You think what you want, I think he's a hot dog. Break
out the French's yellow.

I just saw a replay of Jesse Owens at Berlin. He maintained effort and
form thru the finish line, eyes straight ahead. ie he got the most he
could out of his run. Too much to ask of a hot dog like Usain Bolt, I
guess.

Ken

annika1980

Aug 17, 2008, 10:36:46 AM8/17/08
On Aug 17, 10:05 am, ken.p...@gmail.com wrote:
> You think what you want, I think he's a hot dog. Break
> out the French's yellow.

Why you always gotta be hatin?

Usain Bolt is THE MAN! He tells them he's gonna kick their asses and
then he does it. He was having the most fun of anybody there, even
before the race. At that point you couldn't have driven a needle up
Asafa Powell's ass with a jackhammer. The race was already over.

> I just saw a replay of Jesse Owens at Berlin. He maintained effort and
> form thru the finish line, eyes straight ahead. ie he got the most he
> could out of his run.

Did Jesse run a 9.69?

Yeah, I would have liked to see Bolt run a 9.5 or whatever, but he
just wanted to win the race. He seems less concerned about history
and more concerned with just having fun. Maybe someday he'll regret
it.

ken....@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2008, 10:47:23 AM8/17/08

There is a difference between hate and being critical of what someone
does. You are smart enough to know that.

You might notice the men I cited as doing it right are all black
before you call me racist again. And the most sympathetic figures in
this for me (Powell and Tyson Gay) are also black.

Records? I was hugely impressed when Michael Johnson (a Texan from
Baylor) ran 19.32 in the 200m in Atlanta. He saved his histrionics for
after the race, as he should have. No problem there.

I was watching the 100m with my wife's nephew last night. We were both
disgusted by Bolt's behavior. The nephew summed it up perfectly. Bolt
is a "piece of shit".

Ken

Bob Cotter

Aug 17, 2008, 2:51:39 PM8/17/08
In article
<f86bc565-594f-485e...@z66g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>,
ken....@gmail.com wrote:

> I was watching the 100m with my wife's nephew last night. We were both
> disgusted by Bolt's behavior. The nephew summed it up perfectly. Bolt
> is a "piece of shit".

My goodness. I find it rather discouraging that your wife's nephew would
describe a world class athlete in such a manner. Does he live in an
environment where such statements are routinely made about people. Or is
he too young to understand that his comment is not an opinion, but
rather a pejorative statement.

Regards... Bob

--
If replying by email, please remove the removes.
Visit my home course at <http://www.sunshinecoastgolf.com>

ken....@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2008, 4:23:07 PM8/17/08
On Aug 17, 1:51 pm, Bob Cotter <bob.rem...@remove.educom.com> wrote:
> In article
> <f86bc565-594f-485e-8985-9b3af0cf5...@z66g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>,

I just lost my replay in case it shows up again.

The nephew is closer to 30 than 20. We had just witnessed Bolt ham it
up while still 10 meters from the finish and he was filling in my
blank. The term I was searching for was hot dog. The event is bigger
than the athlete. Bolt will probably learn that when it is too late to
take back what he has done.

When is the final of the 200m? I bet Bolt pulls something similar. I
would prefer to see him run to the best of his ability and see how far
he can push the envelope.

I am suddenly reminded of Bobby Jones. He was known for bouts with his
temper when he was younger. On his first time at the Old Course, he
tore up his score card and walked off the course in a fit of anger. He
reversed this and went on to be one of the great gentlemen of the game
as well as a great champion. I guess it would too much for Bolt to
learn from the example of Jones. He has probably never heard of Bobby
Jones.

Best regards.
Ken

glfnaz

Aug 17, 2008, 5:05:26 PM8/17/08

You might notice the men I cited as doing it right are all black
before you call me racist again. And the most sympathetic figures in
this for me (Powell and Tyson Gay) are also black.

Ken

~~~~~~~

Ken

Carl Lewis was a self centered jerk. He was a self promoter durring and
after events.
That and his 'gayness' kept him from getting endorsements.

Alan Baker

Aug 17, 2008, 5:06:05 PM8/17/08
In article
<375a00c0-61c4-47b8...@e39g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>,
ken....@gmail.com wrote:

Or Sergei Bubka, for instance? He just kept bumping up the world record
in the pole vault by the smallest increments he could.

He must have a 50 cent brain too, right?

Or is it different when he's a white guy?

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia

Alan Baker

Aug 17, 2008, 5:08:14 PM8/17/08

And insisted that he was the true "fastest man in the world" despite
losing the 100m to Donavan Bailey.

And then came up "lame" when Bailey was kicking his ass at a 150m
exhibition race.

> I was watching the 100m with my wife's nephew last night. We were both
> disgusted by Bolt's behavior. The nephew summed it up perfectly. Bolt
> is a "piece of shit".

Because he won and didn't hurt himself?

You *do* realize that sprinters are at tremendous risk of injury when
they're going as hard as they can, right?

Alan Baker

Aug 17, 2008, 5:09:01 PM8/17/08

BTW, did you chastise him for his language, or is that something else
you have a little double standard about?

ken....@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2008, 5:09:53 PM8/17/08
On Aug 17, 4:06 pm, Alan Baker <alangba...@telus.net> wrote:
> In article
> <375a00c0-61c4-47b8-8240-2145bfa44...@e39g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>,
> <http://gallery.me.com/alangbaker/100008/DSCF0162/web.jpg>- Hide quoted text -

Did Bubka mug for the camera as he was going over the bar?

I addressed that. Read my other posts in the thread. You can take your
accusations of racism and stick them up your ass. Eh? I've had it with
you. Eh?

Otherwise, best regards.

Ken

ken....@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2008, 5:10:27 PM8/17/08
On Aug 17, 4:05 pm, "glfnaz" <glf...@qwesttrash.com> wrote:
> <ken.p...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I'm a bigger fan of what Lewis accomplished than Lewis himself. That
said I never saw him act like this Bolt character while the event was
still being competed. Before you ask, I have watched a lot of track
and field over the years.

Ken

ken....@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2008, 5:17:08 PM8/17/08
On Aug 17, 4:08 pm, Alan Baker <alangba...@telus.net> wrote:
> In article
> <f86bc565-594f-485e-8985-9b3af0cf5...@z66g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>,
> <http://gallery.me.com/alangbaker/100008/DSCF0162/web.jpg>- Hide quoted text -

Bolt could also trip and fall by mugging to the crowd and looking
around the way he was.

I competed in sprints in high school. Eh? Until I realized I had no
chance. I honestly wish I had discovered golf sooner so that I could
have been on the golf team. I ran in a heat against a guy who ran 9.4
at 100 yds. I came in at 10.1 which was the best I ever did. It looked
like he was 50 yards ahead of me.

I was actually competitive in jr high. I tore a gash in my left hand
requiring 20 stitches while proacticing the long jump and then ran in
a meet three days later. Don't lecture me about this sport. I was
competing when you were still in short pants.

Ken

ken....@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2008, 5:18:59 PM8/17/08
On Aug 17, 4:09 pm, Alan Baker <alangba...@telus.net> wrote:
> In article
> <f86bc565-594f-485e-8985-9b3af0cf5...@z66g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>,
>

> <http://gallery.me.com/alangbaker/100008/DSCF0162/web.jpg>- Hide quoted text -

Stick it up your ass again, eh? We were not on national TV. I got your
double standard swinging.

Eh?

KP

Alan Baker

Aug 17, 2008, 5:33:19 PM8/17/08
In article
<5d7fa287-2355-4ccb...@i76g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>,
ken....@gmail.com wrote:

No. But he did deliberately underachieve.

> I addressed that. Read my other posts in the thread. You can take your
> accusations of racism and stick them up your ass. Eh? I've had it with
> you. Eh?

Such language, Ken...

Tsk, tsk.

Alan Baker

Aug 17, 2008, 5:34:15 PM8/17/08
In article
<a88fcd39-cf48-406f...@l42g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>,
ken....@gmail.com wrote:

Please.

Get over yourself, Ken.

He wasn't mugging. He just top swinging his arms and he looked from side
to side.

Alan Baker

Aug 17, 2008, 5:35:42 PM8/17/08
In article
<c1d3b326-2330-4d0f...@d77g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>,
ken....@gmail.com wrote:

Oh, I see. So in that case, if I want to tell you "you're a fucking
asshole" that's all good, is it?

You're only required to obey your rules if you're on national TV, is
that it?

You're a dick.

Alan Baker

Aug 17, 2008, 5:36:10 PM8/17/08
In article
<bcdcdcb0-6810-4f58...@y38g2000hsy.googlegroups.com>,
ken....@gmail.com wrote:

Please.

Lewis was a self-aggrandizing jerk. That you like him says a lot about
you.

ken....@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2008, 5:41:35 PM8/17/08
On Aug 17, 4:35 pm, Alan Baker <alangba...@telus.net> wrote:
> In article
> <c1d3b326-2330-4d0f-85fc-939e7c3c3...@d77g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>,

Go take a long walk off a short pier. You have done nothing but attack
me since you LIED about me helicoptering a putter and putting people
in danger. You're a lying sack of shit.

Be ready to defend yourself if you ever see me again.

Ken

ken....@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2008, 5:42:48 PM8/17/08
On Aug 17, 4:34 pm, Alan Baker <alangba...@telus.net> wrote:
> In article
> <a88fcd39-cf48-406f-8a25-5c879b19e...@l42g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>,

He's a hot dog and a disgrace.

Ken

ken....@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2008, 5:43:26 PM8/17/08
On Aug 17, 4:33 pm, Alan Baker <alangba...@telus.net> wrote:
> In article
> <5d7fa287-2355-4ccb-b0c9-e8570ff92...@i76g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>,

Go take a long walk off a short pier. You have done nothing but attack

me since you LIED about me helicoptering a putter and putting people
in danger. You're a lying sack of shit.

Ken

ken....@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2008, 5:46:07 PM8/17/08
On Aug 17, 4:36 pm, Alan Baker <alangba...@telus.net> wrote:
> In article
> <bcdcdcb0-6810-4f58-8139-3c5ca46db...@y38g2000hsy.googlegroups.com>,
> <http://gallery.me.com/alangbaker/100008/DSCF0162/web.jpg>- Hide quoted text -

Learn how to read, moron. I said I like what he did more than I like
him. He disgraced himself with me when he casually butchered our
national anthem that time.

Ken

Alan Baker

Aug 17, 2008, 5:59:59 PM8/17/08
In article
<5ef7343a-11c6-4339...@2g2000hsn.googlegroups.com>,
ken....@gmail.com wrote:

A couple of things:

BTW, I didn't start with then insult, Kenny. That was all you.

And Scott Newell *confirmed* that you threw your club. Don't blame me
that you're such a prima donna about your game that you had to let every
one around you know the great Ken Pitts couldn't have just hit a plain
old mediocre shot. You had to make sure that everyone knew you were
utterly disgusted by letting fly with your club.

And I never *once* said you put anyone in danger.

Other than that, bring it on, you little pissant. I'm tired of your
bullshit, and lack of integrity -- remember promising not to bring up
Tiger anymore when you were crying like a little girl that "wahhh! no
one will talk to me anymore"? and now you're changing your posting name
in order to get around the killfiles that people have already set up for
you, or was leaving the "i" out of "pitts" just for shits and giggles?

BTW, I workout three times a week, and play *hockey*.

Alan Baker

Aug 17, 2008, 6:00:52 PM8/17/08
In article
<9e7259df-6c3a-4515...@r66g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>,
ken....@gmail.com wrote:

You're a hot dog and a disgrace. He's a *young man* would just did
something extraordinary.

You're supposed to be matured, so what's your excuse?

Alan Baker

Aug 17, 2008, 6:01:18 PM8/17/08
In article
<281058bb-b15f-4466...@e39g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>,
ken....@gmail.com wrote:

Confirmed by Scott Newell, Kenny. You want me to find the post?

Alan Baker

Aug 17, 2008, 6:02:31 PM8/17/08
In article
<eb60a72c-a202-413e...@e53g2000hsa.googlegroups.com>,
ken....@gmail.com wrote:

Learn how to express yourself, twit-boy.

Saying you like his accomplishments more than you like him doesn't mean
you don't like him.

Colin Wilson

Aug 17, 2008, 8:07:46 PM8/17/08
ken....@gmail.com wrote:

> Multi-million dollar legs and a 50 cent brain.

Rather delicious irony that an American complains about Bolt's attitude
and showmanship ... after all the examples over the years of American
hotdog shit everyone else in the world has had to put up with.

--
Cheers
Colin Wilson

Alan Baker

Aug 17, 2008, 8:23:53 PM8/17/08
In article <m33qk.29223$IK1....@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
Colin Wilson <non...@noname.com> wrote:

> ken....@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > Multi-million dollar legs and a 50 cent brain.
>
> Rather delicious irony that an American complains about Bolt's attitude
> and showmanship ... after all the examples over the years of American
> hotdog shit everyone else in the world has had to put up with.

Yeah...

Where was Pitts when Michael Johnson declared himself "fastest man in
the world", the title reserved for the 100m champion?

Have you noticed how almost everyone Pitts complains about has something
in common?

Have you noticed that he has a weird double standard about profanity?

Have you noticed he's changed his email address so he can get around the
kill filters of all who've decided to ignore him?

The Professor

Aug 17, 2008, 9:23:45 PM8/17/08

Colin Wilson wrote:

> ken....@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > Multi-million dollar legs and a 50 cent brain.
>
> Rather delicious irony that an American complains about Bolt's attitude
> and showmanship ... after all the examples over the years of American
> hotdog shit everyone else in the world has had to put up with.

Like singing nationalistic songs if you win and rioting if you lose...like
the Brits do?

Birdie Bill

Aug 18, 2008, 2:24:55 AM8/18/08
On Aug 16, 11:42 pm, ken.p...@gmail.com wrote:
> Multi-million dollar legs and a 50 cent brain.
>
> Ken

Well, he DID win.

He can go out and improve his world record
in the next track meet, whenever that is.

Message has been deleted

"R&B"

Aug 18, 2008, 11:08:30 AM8/18/08
"Colin Wilson" <non...@noname.com> wrote

> Rather delicious irony that an American complains
> about Bolt's attitude and showmanship ... after all
> the examples over the years of American hotdog
> shit everyone else in the world has had to put up with.

Consider the source.

Randy

Sng

Aug 18, 2008, 1:01:41 PM8/18/08
ken....@gmail.com wrote:

> You would never see this stuff from Jesse
> Owens or Bob Hayes or Carl Lewis or the other great champions of this
> event.

Carl Lewis, you've to to be kidding.

He was a dirty steroid infested athlete. He publicly ostracized others
caught using performance enhancing drugs, while they were running
through his veins and being protected by the corrupt American USOC.

His name shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath, as Owens and Hayes.

newellsatwsu

Aug 18, 2008, 1:11:36 PM8/18/08
On Aug 17, 2:59 pm, Alan Baker <alangba...@telus.net> wrote:
> And Scott Newell *confirmed* that you threw your club. Don't blame me
> that you're such a prima donna about your game that you had to let every
> one around you know the great Ken Pitts couldn't have just hit a plain
> old mediocre shot. You had to make sure that everyone knew you were
> utterly disgusted by letting fly with your club.

Actually, I confirmed that Pitts threw his ball into the woods to the
right of 18 green...and very dramatically from what I remember. I
didn't see a club thrown...Bob Cotter did, but I don't believe there
was a helicopter....maybe an agressive toss at the bag? See the Sept
10, 2004 thread "Attention Alan Baker".

Can one of you decide to get over this, please? I know who would be
the best candidate.

Alan Baker

Aug 18, 2008, 1:17:10 PM8/18/08
In article
<e4daa538-e2d0-4aeb...@p10g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
newellsatwsu <newel...@adelphia.net> wrote:

You're right, Scott.

But I can't stand to see someone being slandered.

I was on Ken's case about this, but he's the one who raised the tone,
ending with "you'd better be prepared to defend yourself" no less.

annika1980

Aug 18, 2008, 1:25:13 PM8/18/08
On Aug 17, 8:23 pm, Alan Baker <alangba...@telus.net> wrote:

> Have you noticed how almost everyone Pitts complains about has something
> in common?

You mean like being black and being the best in the world at
something?
Their accomplishments speak for themselves so Ken attacks their
behavior.

I hope Ken goes after Barry Bonds next. I might even agree with him
on that one.

mont...@aol.com

Aug 18, 2008, 1:27:00 PM8/18/08
> Bolt
> is a "piece of sh*t".

That's a pretty harsh characterization of the man who turned in the
performance of these or any othe Olympic Games. Bolt has done to
sprinting what Woods did to golf: ruined it for the competition.

Alan Baker

Aug 18, 2008, 1:36:24 PM8/18/08
In article
<57ee871a-361d-4600...@p25g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>,
annika1980 <annik...@aol.com> wrote:

> On Aug 17, 8:23 pm, Alan Baker <alangba...@telus.net> wrote:
> >
> > Have you noticed how almost everyone Pitts complains about has something
> > in common?
>
> You mean like being black and being the best in the world at
> something?
> Their accomplishments speak for themselves so Ken attacks their
> behavior.

Yup. Bolt was a young man who *knew* beyond any doubt that he was about
to win the title of "fastest man in the world" and in record time.

So he started celebrating that accomplishment.

Wouldn't you?

"R&B"

Aug 18, 2008, 2:57:54 PM8/18/08
<ken....@gmail.com> wrote

.
> I was watching the 100m with my wife's nephew last night.
> We were both disgusted by Bolt's behavior. The nephew
> summed it up perfectly. Bolt is a "piece of shit".
>
> Ken

Good to know that Tiger Woods isn't the only athlete you have a problem
with.

But what is obvious here is that you feel compelled to call out world class
athletes for not behaving as YOU would want them to behave, whether it's
Tiger Woods or your next
athelete-who-doesn't-behave-like-I-want-them-to-behave.

If, on the unlikely chance you would ever accomplish something worthy of
worldwide attention (and I'm not holding my breath for that), do you think
under those circumstances that you would give a rat's ass what some bastard
sitting on his fat ass in Nowheresville watching you on TV says of you?

I didn't think so.

Neither would I.

Randy

William Clark

Aug 18, 2008, 3:40:15 PM8/18/08
In article <eaCdnSxtdPY_WzTV...@giganews.com>,
"\"R&B\"" <noneofyou...@all.com> wrote:

Correction - "you feel compelled to call out world class BLACK athletes
for not . . ".

Not that anyone gives a damn abut the opinion of a bigot.

William Clark

annika1980

Aug 18, 2008, 4:04:28 PM8/18/08
On Aug 18, 1:36 pm, Alan Baker <alangba...@telus.net> wrote:

> Yup. Bolt was a young man who *knew* beyond any doubt that he was about
> to win the title of "fastest man in the world" and in record time.
>
> So he started celebrating that accomplishment.
>
> Wouldn't you?

Classless! Almost as bad as fist-pumping on the 18th green with a 12-
shot lead.

I'll bet Usain cusses, too. Probably a Muslim!

Alan Baker

Aug 18, 2008, 4:20:38 PM8/18/08
In article
<2fb687ae-2f48-4fd0...@c58g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>,
annika1980 <annik...@aol.com> wrote:

Probably one of Ken's nephews...

The_Professor

Aug 18, 2008, 4:29:35 PM8/18/08
On Aug 18, 2:40 pm, William Clark <wcla...@colnospamumbus.rr.com>
wrote:
> In article <eaCdnSxtdPY_WzTVnZ2dnUVZ_o3in...@giganews.com>,
>

>  "\"R&B\"" <noneofyourbusin...@all.com> wrote:
> > <ken.p...@gmail.com> wrote
> William Clark- Hide quoted text -

JMHO, of course, but the racist is the person who raises race as the
issue. Didn't see Ken do it here. Those who did, are. JMHO of course,
but this one has been pretty accurate for me.

annika1980

Aug 18, 2008, 4:30:34 PM8/18/08

Alan Baker

Aug 18, 2008, 4:38:53 PM8/18/08
In article
<e9b41727-1046-48e9...@e39g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>,
annika1980 <annik...@aol.com> wrote:

> Speaking of mustard, check out this hot dog.
>
> http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2008/08/17/nadalgold_wideweb__470x300,0.jpg

Yeah...

The scandal -- the shame!: a world class athlete celebrating reaching
the pinnacle of achievement.

How can we not shun them for their hubris?!? How!?!?

Alan Baker

Aug 18, 2008, 4:41:09 PM8/18/08
In article
<ca7fa6ff-9e18-4cfd...@y21g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>,
The_Professor <db...@att.net> wrote:

That is complete and utter bullshit as a position.

That means that if one notes that a mass murder is only killing -- say
-- Malaysians, then the person who notes that fact is a racist, but
somehow not the killer.

Noting the one to one correspondence between Ken's complaints about some
athlete's and the colour of their skin is pointing out the obvious,
"Professor".

rma...@gmail.com

Aug 18, 2008, 4:48:16 PM8/18/08
no american should ever complain about hotdogging or showboating. he's
having fun and enjoying himself. its like people expected him to look
as serious as patton. patton looked like he was going to war.

i'm jamaican and thumping your chest is just showing i am the man.
nothing wrong with that.

its not racism. its just xenophobia. if tyson gay had done that there
would not be such a fuss about it. people are complaining that he
should have run through the tape. are they the olympic 100m champion
and world record holder? let me give it to you in str8 jamaican : low
di man mek im run him race. when yuh can run like im den yuh can
talk.

rma...@gmail.com

Aug 18, 2008, 4:53:07 PM8/18/08
people need to leave him alone. thumping your chest is just saying i
am the man. no jamaican is complaining and i am jamaican. i'm tired of
the chest thumping americans acting as if the major track events at
the olympics are their personal fiefdom. give it to them is what i
say. str8. people are acting as if they want to run the race for him.
he's the olympic champion and world record holder. the most important
thing was winning whether by a mile or a nose. asafa would trade all
those times holding the world record for the olympic or world
championship gold. i hope he goes out on wednesday and decimates shawn
crawford in the 200. one more kick in the americans face.

"R&B"

Aug 18, 2008, 5:26:20 PM8/18/08
"William Clark" <wcl...@colnospamumbus.rr.com> wrote in message

Ken would never have commented about Hale Irwin circling the 18th green at
the US Open, high-fiving every person in the bleachers he could possiby
touch after sinking a putt. (And that wasn't even a putt to win!) Yet
Irwin's act was clearly an over-the-top celebratory act that, if performed
by a black athlete, would, I'm quite sure, have been viewed as "hot
dogging." At the very least, it was an act that said, "Look at ME!!!" For
the record, Irwin's celebratory high-fives around the 18th green was not
something I personally objected to, but it was certainly no less of an overt
act of "hot-dogging" than, say, a Tiger Woods fist-pump, for which Tiger has
been the object of Ken's incessant calls for more humility in sports
celebrations. I'm sure he doesn't like it when athletes perform touchdown
dances in the end zone either. Ken would prefer all athletes behave like
his beloved Jack Nicklaus and just keep their celebrations to themselves.
(Funny, but I never knew Ken to object when Nicklaus threw his putter in the
air, which, since "what goes up, must come down," fell to earth and damaged
the green. But since it was Jack, all was forgiven.)

There does, indeed, seem to be a double-standard with Ken.

But then again, this is not news.

Randy

Kenn Smith

Aug 18, 2008, 6:10:04 PM8/18/08
I'm reminded of Tom Landry's adminition to his receivers and backs on
scoring a touchdown, "Act like you've been there before.".

No doubt that Bolt did some hot dogging before and at the end of the
race (and I really don't care for that in any sport). To me that just
makes him an immature runner who hasn't yet learned how to handle his
success. He isn't a moron, I suspect that he is a pretty bright kid.
He'll grow up.

da...@geewhiz.com

Aug 18, 2008, 8:53:54 PM8/18/08

Every sport has it's "unwritten code" on what is and isn't behavior
that is considered disrespectful to other competitors. I have no idea
what it is in track (you have to use a calendar to time me in the
100). But on today's telecast, Otto Bolden was critical of Bolt--and
he's from the same fraternity. So while I think Ken's reaction is
over the top, it isn't without some merit.

What really impressed me was the 9.92 he did in the prelim while
looking left and right over the last 30-40 meters. Utterly amazing!

Dave Clary
Corpus Christi, TX
http://davegetsfit.blogspot.com
Diet, Exercise, and Golf!

rma...@gmail.com

Aug 18, 2008, 9:17:07 PM8/18/08
Ato has too many silver medals to have any credibility. He's never
been a gold medalist on the international stage so I want to know how
he knows about celebrating victories. He's a glorified NBC
spokesperson. Plus Trinis and Jamaicans are always competitive he was
never doing to say anything different.

The Professor

Aug 18, 2008, 9:45:34 PM8/18/08

Alan Baker wrote:

Nonsense. It's just closet racists looking for a scapegoat. The color of the
persons skin is completely meaningless.

Alan Baker

Aug 18, 2008, 10:12:49 PM8/18/08
In article <48AA25FA...@att.net>, The Professor <DB...@att.net>
wrote:

It is to most reasonable people.

It clearly isn't meaningless to some.

Noting that fact is not racist.

The Professor

Aug 18, 2008, 10:24:19 PM8/18/08

Alan Baker wrote:

Yes it is, as a point of fact. Otherwise why make note of it. It also is indicative
of being both stupid and uninformed. To suggest that all people with black skin are
a "race" is idiotic. The fact is there is more genetic diversity amongst people
with black skin than all other humans combined...prove me wrong if you disagree.
White skin is more indicative of a specific race. Black skin is not.

The beleif that there is a black race is just an obtuse social bias. Ken makes no
mention of race. You do, thus you are a racist by definition, even though your
definition of race is, in absolute reality, baseless.

ken....@gmail.com

Aug 18, 2008, 10:45:07 PM8/18/08
On Aug 17, 4:59 pm, Alan Baker <alangba...@telus.net> wrote:
> In article
> <5ef7343a-11c6-4339-9544-571e93104...@2g2000hsn.googlegroups.com>,
>

>  ken.p...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Aug 17, 4:35 pm, Alan Baker <alangba...@telus.net> wrote:
> > > In article
> > > <c1d3b326-2330-4d0f-85fc-939e7c3c3...@d77g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>,

> > > Oh, I see. So in that case, if I want to tell you "you're a fucking
> > > asshole" that's all good, is it?
>
> > > You're only required to obey your rules if you're on national TV, is
> > > that it?
>
> > > You're a dick.

> > > --
> > > Alan Baker
> > > Vancouver, British Columbia
> > > <http://gallery.me.com/alangbaker/100008/DSCF0162/web.jpg>- Hide quoted

> > > text -

> > Go take a long walk off a short pier. You have done nothing but attack
> > me since you LIED about me helicoptering a putter and putting people
> > in danger. You're a lying sack of shit.
>
> > Be ready to defend yourself if you ever see me again.
>
> > Ken
>
> A couple of things:
>
> BTW, I didn't start with then insult, Kenny. That was all you.

> And Scott Newell *confirmed* that you threw your club. Don't blame me
> that you're such a prima donna about your game that you had to let every
> one around you know the great Ken Pitts couldn't have just hit a plain
> old mediocre shot. You had to make sure that everyone knew you were
> utterly disgusted by letting fly with your club.
>
> And I never *once* said you put anyone in danger.
>
> Other than that, bring it on, you little pissant. I'm tired of your
> bullshit, and lack of integrity -- remember promising not to bring up
> Tiger anymore when you were crying like a little girl that "wahhh! no
> one will talk to me anymore"? and now you're changing your posting name
> in order to get around the killfiles that people have already set up for
> you, or was leaving the "i" out of "pitts" just for shits and giggles?
>
> BTW, I workout three times a week, and play *hockey*.

> --
> Alan Baker
> Vancouver, British Columbia
> <http://gallery.me.com/alangbaker/100008/DSCF0162/web.jpg>- Hide quoted text -

I don’t care how much hockey you’ve played. I played football and ran
track in secondary school – so what? Real tough guy. You can beat up a
man that’s closer to 60 than 50. Woooooo…… I saw plenty of trouble in
the Navy. (Let’s hear about your Royal Canadian service, eh?) I had to
help clean out more than one enlisted club as an SP. And they don’t
send you out for that without some training. Work outs? We are paid up
for the next 3 years at 24 Hours Fitness and I am down as much as 50
pounds since a year ago. Thanks to Sari Mellman and her revolutionary
program.

http://www.sarimellman.com/howitworks.html

http://www.sarimellman.com/news_8_03.html

Newell said it just like he saw it. I almost three putted from birdie
range to lose a bunch of bets that I would have had to go to the ATM
to get money to cover. That was what I was mad about. I distinctly
remember you saying that I helicoptered a club and placed people in
danger. There was nobody within 50 feet of me and they were all behind
me instead of in the line of fire. That makes you a liar.

For some reason the fog has cleared on this. I took a swing at my ball
with one hand and missed. That made me even madder. That was when I
grabbed the ball and threw it away.

I told you that you can stick your accusations of racism up your hot
stinky. The common thread? Inappropriate behavior at the highest
levels of the most visible events in sports. I have complained plenty
in this forum about the Clintons and other Socialists. What race are
they?

Racism? Here is what someone who does not like me at all has to say
about that. Pay attention WAT Clark. He is another member of academia.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.golf/msg/72d897f9b4ef340f?hl=en

Here’s what Baker is worth.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.golf/msg/da522be16e3a4260?hl=en

Ah, I found the post. Worth the effort.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.golf/msg/fcf88da60442d9af?hl=en

I am out of here again. I can feel my blood pressure rising. I cannot
handle being attacked by Baker like this. It’s not worth it. I admit
that I was wrong about saying that Baker indicated I put people in
danger. But he was completely wrong to say that I helicoptered a club.
He LIED. Never happened – never will happen. I was nearly killed by a
friend who let loose with his sand wedge and it missed my head by
inches. Afterwards it scared him more than it did me.

I was also wrong to tell Baker to be ready to defend himself. I let my
temper get the best of me sometimes also.

Ken

ken....@gmail.com

Aug 18, 2008, 10:52:16 PM8/18/08

Kicks in American faces huh? Jamaica would be **completely** broke
without American tourism. Nothing like biting the hand that is feeding
you. Come to Jamaica and feel alright!.

Why can’t he save it until after the line? He could beat his chest
until he needed CPR after the line and you and you wouldn’t hear a
peep from me.

All these demonstrations before the line are nothing more than two
things. 1. Wheeeeeee!!!!! Look at me!!!! I’m awesome!!!!!!!!! 2. It
serves to humiliate and show up his fellow competitors.

I wonder how Bolt felt about Asafa Powell while Powell still held the
world record. I wonder if he would even think aout showing up his team
mate in such a way. Probably would not have happened if Bolt had not
taken over the world record before the Olympics.

Ken

ken....@gmail.com

Aug 18, 2008, 10:56:19 PM8/18/08
wrote:
> In article <eaCdnSxtdPY_WzTVnZ2dnUVZ_o3in...@giganews.com>,
>

>  "\"R&B\"" <noneofyourbusin...@all.com> wrote:
> > <ken.p...@gmail.com> wrote
> William Clark- Hide quoted text -

Hey Clark. What goes around comes around. You would think a college
professor would be able to spell a simple word like **about**.

Check this out for your accusations of racism.

Ken

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.golf/msg/460001aefc4a53fb?hl=en

ken....@gmail.com

Aug 18, 2008, 10:58:19 PM8/18/08
On Aug 16, 11:42 pm, ken.p...@gmail.com wrote:
> Multi-million dollar legs and a 50 cent brain.
>
> Ken

If you look up showboat or hot dog in the dictionary, you would see
the picture at the top of this blog posting. As I have said elsewhere,
this guy has million dollar legs and a fifty cent brain. Comments from
the posting follow.

Mark my words, if he has a clear lead in the final of the 200m, he’ll
pull some kind of stunt again. Maybe he could somersault across the
finish line. Ten somersets he’ll undertake on solid ground. And tonght
Mr Kite is topping the bill!

Ken

http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/beijing/blog/fourth_place_medal/post/Why-is-NBC-ignoring-Usain-Bolt-?urn=oly,101515

• Maybe they aren't covering it because Bolt is a cocky SOB that
doesn't deserve the recognition and praise from others because he
praises and recognizes himself more than anyone else can. Phelps is a
quiet and humble champion. I would be all for playing up this world
record if Bolt ran the entire race instead of shutting it down with 15
meters left so he could gloat, show up and disrespect his competition.
He could have set a record that would never have been beaten if he had
just ran the entire race. He spent more time celebrating and dancing
around the track than actually running. What a jerk. At least Phelps
respected his competitors and recognized those that came before him.
ROONEY_ERRRRR posted on Monday, Aug 18, 2008 11:44 am EDT

• As a former runner, I'm very disappointed in Bolt's behavior. Sure
he broke the world record but he could have smashed it if he wasn't
soo cocky. Come on...pumping your chest 15 meters before the finish
line? My coach would have cursed me completely out, regardless of the
fact that the world record was broken! Plus,another runner could have
easily passed him at the finish line...it happens all the time. It was
a great race to see but his cockiness made me cringe. You never saw
Carl Lewis, Micheal Johnson, or even Jesse Owens display that type of
behavior, and they are considered some of the best sprinters of all
time. That's why I never liked Marion Jones, Ben Johnson, and Maurice
Green...they were cocky as hell!!! Being an athlete is more that just
winning, it's how you win and treat your competitors that matters as
well.
joycelynn b posted on Monday, Aug 18, 2008 11:45 am EDT

ken....@gmail.com

Aug 18, 2008, 11:00:17 PM8/18/08

Barry Bonds is not one of my favs at all. I thought he and Bobby
Bonilla made a nice pair with the Pirates. But all this bulking up
with steroids and so arrogant. Nah. Don’t care for that. Maybe a few
years in the federal pen will take the edge off that attitude of his.

My taste runs more to Ken Griffey Jr and Albert Pujols. I really like
what CC Sabathia is doing with the Brewers. He’ll break the bank when
he goes free agent.

Ken

ken....@gmail.com

Aug 18, 2008, 11:22:51 PM8/18/08
On Aug 18, 7:53 pm, d...@geewhiz.com wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Aug 2008 17:10:04 -0500, grizzledb...@webtv.net (Kenn
> Corpus Christi, TXhttp://davegetsfit.blogspot.com
> Diet, Exercise, and Golf!

In the self-policing world of major league baseball, Bolt would be
feeling heat directed right at his head if he celebrated a home run
with such disrespect of the opposing pitcher.

Best regards Dave!

Ken

ken....@gmail.com

Aug 18, 2008, 11:27:41 PM8/18/08
On Aug 18, 12:01 pm, Sng <doyle...@mountaincableSPAM.net> wrote:
> ken.p...@gmail.com wrote:
> > You would never see this stuff from Jesse
> > Owens or Bob Hayes or Carl Lewis or the other great champions of this
> > event.
>
> Carl Lewis, you've to to be kidding.
>
> He was a dirty steroid infested athlete. He publicly ostracized others
> caught using performance enhancing drugs, while they were running
> through his veins and being protected by the corrupt American USOC.
>
> His name shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath, as Owens and Hayes.

If Lewis was competing aided by steroids, he is as bad as Ben Johnson.
But he was awarded the gold when Johnson was DQ'ed in Seoul. Hmmm. I'm
sure he went through the same testing. Who knows what he was doing in
LA though.

Ken

ken....@gmail.com

Aug 18, 2008, 11:53:01 PM8/18/08
On Aug 18, 9:24 pm, The Professor <D...@att.net> wrote:
> Alan Baker wrote:
> > In article <48AA25FA.8C1FF...@att.net>, The Professor <D...@att.net>

> > wrote:

> definition of race is, in absolute reality, baseless.- Hide quoted text -

Thanks Rob.

Best regards.

Ken

ken....@gmail.com

Aug 19, 2008, 12:02:43 AM8/19/08

Don't forget Josh Hamilton of my Rangers!

¡ Hasta luego muchachos !

Kenny

Alan Baker

Aug 19, 2008, 12:05:08 AM8/19/08
In article <48AA2F0E...@att.net>, The Professor <DB...@att.net>
wrote:

I didn't suggest that people with black skin are a race.

I suggested that Ken Pitts seems to make all his complaints about
behaviour exclusively about people with black skin.

> The beleif that there is a black race is just an obtuse social bias. Ken
> makes no
> mention of race. You do, thus you are a racist by definition, even though
> your
> definition of race is, in absolute reality, baseless.

I'm sorry, "Professor", but you are clearly an idiot.

rma...@gmail.com

Aug 19, 2008, 12:05:51 AM8/19/08
> Kicks in American faces huh? Jamaica would be **completely** broke
> without American tourism. Nothing like biting the hand that is feeding
> you. Come to Jamaica and feel alright!.
>
> Why can’t he save it until after the line? He could beat his chest
> until he needed CPR after the line and you and you wouldn’t hear a
> peep from me.
>
> All these demonstrations before the line are nothing more than two
> things. 1. Wheeeeeee!!!!! Look at me!!!! I’m awesome!!!!!!!!! 2. It
> serves to humiliate and show up his fellow competitors.
>
> I wonder how Bolt felt about Asafa Powell while Powell still held the
> world record. I wonder if he would even think aout showing up his team
> mate in such a way. Probably would not have happened if Bolt had not
> taken over the world record before the Olympics.
>
> Ken

so he should not humiliate them because american tourists come to
jamaica? that's the most idiotic thing you've written and you've
written a lot of idiotic things. and i havent seen where he said he
wanted to humiliate anyone. if they feel humiliated they're the ones
taking it that way. he was happy. that's basically all it comes down
to. he was happy and he was showing it.

why would he slow down in the 200? he's not the record holder and this
is a chance to break it, a record no one thought could be broken in
our lifetime. he really wasnt trying to break the world record in the
100m, he already held it. he only wanted to win the race.

Alan Baker

Aug 19, 2008, 12:07:12 AM8/19/08
In article
<590c8c5a-f12a-4c67...@l64g2000hse.googlegroups.com>,
ken....@gmail.com wrote:

> I donąt care how much hockey youąve played. I played football and ran

> track in secondary school ­ so what? Real tough guy. You can beat up a

> man thatąs closer to 60 than 50. WooooooŠŠ I saw plenty of trouble in
> the Navy. (Letąs hear about your Royal Canadian service, eh?) I had to
> help clean out more than one enlisted club as an SP. And they donąt

> send you out for that without some training. Work outs? We are paid up
> for the next 3 years at 24 Hours Fitness and I am down as much as 50
> pounds since a year ago. Thanks to Sari Mellman and her revolutionary
> program.
>
> http://www.sarimellman.com/howitworks.html
>

> http://www.sarimellman.com/news_8_03.html
>

> Newell said it just like he saw it. I almost three putted from birdie
> range to lose a bunch of bets that I would have had to go to the ATM
> to get money to cover. That was what I was mad about. I distinctly
> remember you saying that I helicoptered a club and placed people in
> danger. There was nobody within 50 feet of me and they were all behind
> me instead of in the line of fire. That makes you a liar.
>
> For some reason the fog has cleared on this. I took a swing at my ball
> with one hand and missed. That made me even madder. That was when I
> grabbed the ball and threw it away.
>
> I told you that you can stick your accusations of racism up your hot
> stinky. The common thread? Inappropriate behavior at the highest
> levels of the most visible events in sports. I have complained plenty
> in this forum about the Clintons and other Socialists. What race are
> they?
>
> Racism? Here is what someone who does not like me at all has to say
> about that. Pay attention WAT Clark. He is another member of academia.
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.golf/msg/72d897f9b4ef340f?hl=en
>

> Hereąs what Baker is worth.

> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.golf/msg/da522be16e3a4260?hl=en
>
> Ah, I found the post. Worth the effort.
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.golf/msg/fcf88da60442d9af?hl=en
>
> I am out of here again. I can feel my blood pressure rising. I cannot

> handle being attacked by Baker like this. Itąs not worth it. I admit

> that I was wrong about saying that Baker indicated I put people in
> danger. But he was completely wrong to say that I helicoptered a club.
> He LIED. Never happened ­ never will happen. I was nearly killed by a
> friend who let loose with his sand wedge and it missed my head by
> inches. Afterwards it scared him more than it did me.

I didn't threaten anyone, Kenny. That was all you.

Bob Cotter confirmed you threw a club and I withdrew the "helicoptered"
description as you are well aware.

> I was also wrong to tell Baker to be ready to defend himself. I let my
> temper get the best of me sometimes also.

You're pretty much a jerk all the time. That's why you've ended up in so
many kill filters and need to keep changing your posting identity
("ken.ptts" this time).

Alan Baker

Aug 19, 2008, 12:09:10 AM8/19/08
In article
<ac6125e8-9f7f-46bf...@b1g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>,
ken....@gmail.com wrote:

So you've never heard of a "typo", have you?

> Check this out for your accusations of racism.
>
> Ken
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.golf/msg/460001aefc4a53fb?hl=en

How does the fact that you point to the people who (in your view as I
see it) "know their place" change the fact that you only seem to
complain about the behaviour of black athletes who are successful?

da...@geewhiz.com

Aug 19, 2008, 12:09:08 AM8/19/08
On Mon, 18 Aug 2008 18:17:07 -0700 (PDT), rma...@gmail.com wrote:

>Ato has too many silver medals to have any credibility.

It gives him a lot more credibility than you or anyone else posting on
this NG.

Dave Clary
Corpus Christi, TX

ken....@gmail.com

Aug 19, 2008, 12:11:44 AM8/19/08
On Aug 18, 11:05 pm, Alan Baker <alangba...@telus.net> wrote:
> In article <48AA2F0E.BB794...@att.net>, The Professor <D...@att.net>
> wrote:

> > Alan Baker wrote:

> <http://gallery.me.com/alangbaker/100008/DSCF0162/web.jpg>- Hide quoted text -

Idiots don't earn PhD's, eh? I have complained about all manner of
people in this forum over the years. Get real.

I can see that in your PC world, black people are exempt from
criticism. We can see that in the US presidential election. Any
criticism of Mr Obama is immediately greeted with cries of racism. I
think McCain should pick Bobby Jindal for VP to play his own race
card.

Ken

ken....@gmail.com

Aug 19, 2008, 12:13:48 AM8/19/08
On Aug 18, 11:07 pm, Alan Baker <alangba...@telus.net> wrote:
> [...]

> > handle being attacked by Baker like this. It¹s not worth it. I admit

> > that I was wrong about saying that Baker indicated I put people in
> > danger. But he was completely wrong to say that I helicoptered a club.
> > He LIED. Never happened ­ never will happen. I was nearly killed by a
> > friend who let loose with his sand wedge and it missed my head by
> > inches. Afterwards it scared him more than it did me.
>
> I didn't threaten anyone, Kenny. That was all you.
>
> Bob Cotter confirmed you threw a club and I withdrew the "helicoptered"
> description as you are well aware.
>

> > I was also wrong to tell Baker to be ready to defend himself. I let my
> > temper get the best of me sometimes also.
>
> You're pretty much a jerk all the time. That's why you've ended up in so
> many kill filters and need to keep changing your posting identity

LOL!

Ken

Alan Baker

Aug 19, 2008, 12:14:32 AM8/19/08
In article
<ecdcc872-ec73-4990...@2g2000hsn.googlegroups.com>,
ken....@gmail.com wrote:

> On Aug 18, 3:53 pm, rmas...@gmail.com wrote:
> > people need to leave him alone. thumping your chest is just saying i
> > am the man. no jamaican is complaining and i am jamaican. i'm tired of
> > the chest thumping americans acting as if the major track events at
> > the olympics are their personal fiefdom. give it to them is what i
> > say. str8. people are acting as if they want to run the race for him.
> > he's the olympic champion and world record holder. the most important
> > thing was winning whether by a mile or a nose. asafa would trade all
> > those times holding the world record for the olympic or world
> > championship gold. i hope he goes out on wednesday and decimates shawn
> > crawford in the 200. one more kick in the americans face.
>
> Kicks in American faces huh? Jamaica would be **completely** broke
> without American tourism. Nothing like biting the hand that is feeding
> you. Come to Jamaica and feel alright!.
>

> Why canšt he save it until after the line? He could beat his chest
> until he needed CPR after the line and you and you wouldnšt hear a
> peep from me.

Hmmm?

How about youthful enthusiasm?

> All these demonstrations before the line are nothing more than two

> things. 1. Wheeeeeee!!!!! Look at me!!!! Išm awesome!!!!!!!!! 2. It

> serves to humiliate and show up his fellow competitors.

Or just the honest celebration of someone who's just done something
extraordinary.

ken....@gmail.com

Aug 19, 2008, 12:19:19 AM8/19/08
On Aug 18, 11:09 pm, Alan Baker <alangba...@telus.net> wrote:
> In article
> <ac6125e8-9f7f-46bf-ad5f-4ef2d29cb...@b1g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>,
> <http://gallery.me.com/alangbaker/100008/DSCF0162/web.jpg>- Hide quoted text -

Dr King spoke of a world where his daughters would be judged on the
content of their character rather than the color of their skin.
Doesn't apply in your world. Dignity makes black people Uncle Toms and
such to you. Clearly a double standard. LOL!

Ken

ken....@gmail.com

Aug 19, 2008, 12:22:36 AM8/19/08
On Aug 18, 11:14 pm, Alan Baker <alangba...@telus.net> wrote:
> In article
> <ecdcc872-ec73-4990-aa62-4e7ad25eb...@2g2000hsn.googlegroups.com>,

>  ken.p...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Aug 18, 3:53 pm, rmas...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > people need to leave him alone. thumping your chest is just saying i
> > > am the man. no jamaican is complaining and i am jamaican. i'm tired of
> > > the chest thumping americans acting as if the major track events at
> > > the olympics are their personal fiefdom. give it to them is what i
> > > say. str8. people are acting as if they want to run the race for him.
> > > he's the olympic champion and world record holder. the most important
> > > thing was winning whether by a mile or a nose. asafa would trade all
> > > those times holding the world record for the olympic or world
> > > championship gold. i hope he goes out on wednesday and decimates shawn
> > > crawford in the 200. one more kick in the americans face.
>
> > Kicks in American faces huh? Jamaica would be **completely** broke
> > without American tourism. Nothing like biting the hand that is feeding
> > you. Come to Jamaica and feel alright!.
>
> > Why can¹t he save it until after the line? He could beat his chest
> > until he needed CPR after the line and you and you wouldn¹t hear a

> > peep from me.
>
> Hmmm?
>
> How about youthful enthusiasm?
>

> > All these demonstrations before the line are nothing more than two
> > things. 1. Wheeeeeee!!!!! Look at me!!!! I¹m awesome!!!!!!!!! 2. It

> > serves to humiliate and show up his fellow competitors.
>
> Or just the honest celebration of someone who's just done something
> extraordinary.
>

> > I wonder how Bolt felt about Asafa Powell while Powell still held the
> > world record. I wonder if he would even think aout showing up his team
> > mate in such a way. Probably would not have happened if Bolt had not
> > taken over the world record before the Olympics.
>
> > Ken
>
> --
> Alan Baker
> Vancouver, British Columbia
> <http://gallery.me.com/alangbaker/100008/DSCF0162/web.jpg>- Hide quoted text -

The job was not done yet. If he had fallen flat on his face, it would
be just what he deserved.

Save the celebration until after the finish line.

Ken

ken....@gmail.com

Aug 19, 2008, 12:24:55 AM8/19/08
> 100m, he already held it. he only wanted to win the race.- Hide quoted text -

So Powell is nobody now huh?

Look for Bolt to do a back flip over the finish line in the 200m.

Ken

Alan Baker

Aug 19, 2008, 12:31:13 AM8/19/08
In article
<9e3fe9dd-524c-4ba5...@a70g2000hsh.googlegroups.com>,
ken....@gmail.com wrote:

Really? Give some examples...

> I can see that in your PC world, black people are exempt from
> criticism. We can see that in the US presidential election. Any
> criticism of Mr Obama is immediately greeted with cries of racism. I
> think McCain should pick Bobby Jindal for VP to play his own race
> card.

Nope. You don't understand a thing about me.

I understand you all to well. That's why you get so upset.

Alan Baker

Aug 19, 2008, 12:32:28 AM8/19/08
In article
<84779eec-5553-4630...@y38g2000hsy.googlegroups.com>,
ken....@gmail.com wrote:

> On Aug 18, 11:14 pm, Alan Baker <alangba...@telus.net> wrote:
> > In article
> > <ecdcc872-ec73-4990-aa62-4e7ad25eb...@2g2000hsn.googlegroups.com>,
> >

> >  ken.p...@gmail.com wrote:
> >
> > > Kicks in American faces huh? Jamaica would be **completely** broke
> > > without American tourism. Nothing like biting the hand that is feeding
> > > you. Come to Jamaica and feel alright!.
> >

> > > Why canšt he save it until after the line? He could beat his chest
> > > until he needed CPR after the line and you and you wouldnšt hear a

> > > peep from me.
> >
> > Hmmm?
> >
> > How about youthful enthusiasm?
> >

> > > All these demonstrations before the line are nothing more than two

> > > things. 1. Wheeeeeee!!!!! Look at me!!!! Išm awesome!!!!!!!!! 2. It

> > > serves to humiliate and show up his fellow competitors.
> >
> > Or just the honest celebration of someone who's just done something
> > extraordinary.
> >

> > > I wonder how Bolt felt about Asafa Powell while Powell still held the
> > > world record. I wonder if he would even think aout showing up his team
> > > mate in such a way. Probably would not have happened if Bolt had not
> > > taken over the world record before the Olympics.
> >
> > > Ken
> >
> > --
> > Alan Baker
> > Vancouver, British Columbia
> > <http://gallery.me.com/alangbaker/100008/DSCF0162/web.jpg>- Hide quoted
> > text -

> The job was not done yet. If he had fallen flat on his face, it would
> be just what he deserved.

He wasn't going to fall on his face from not swing his arms, Ken.

Give it up. The only reason you brought this up is because of the colour
of his skin.

> Save the celebration until after the finish line.

At which point, you'd have found some other grounds to find fault.

Alan Baker

Aug 19, 2008, 12:32:50 AM8/19/08

Alan Baker

Aug 19, 2008, 12:33:24 AM8/19/08
In article
<e839ccb2-1641-4a8f...@d77g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>,
ken....@gmail.com wrote:

> On Aug 18, 11:05 pm, rmas...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > Kicks in American faces huh? Jamaica would be **completely** broke
> > > without American tourism. Nothing like biting the hand that is feeding
> > > you. Come to Jamaica and feel alright!.
> >

> > > Why canšt he save it until after the line? He could beat his chest
> > > until he needed CPR after the line and you and you wouldnšt hear a

> > > peep from me.
> >
> > > All these demonstrations before the line are nothing more than two

> > > things. 1. Wheeeeeee!!!!! Look at me!!!! Išm awesome!!!!!!!!! 2. It

> > > serves to humiliate and show up his fellow competitors.
> >
> > > I wonder how Bolt felt about Asafa Powell while Powell still held the
> > > world record. I wonder if he would even think aout showing up his team
> > > mate in such a way. Probably would not have happened if Bolt had not
> > > taken over the world record before the Olympics.
> >
> > > Ken
> >
> > so he should not humiliate them because american tourists come to
> > jamaica? that's the most idiotic thing you've written and you've
> > written a lot of idiotic things. and i havent seen where he said he
> > wanted to humiliate anyone.  if they feel humiliated they're the ones
> > taking it that way. he was happy. that's basically all it comes down
> > to. he was happy and he was showing it.
> >
> > why would he slow down in the 200? he's not the record holder and this
> > is a chance to break it, a record no one thought could be broken in
> > our lifetime. he really wasnt trying to break the world record in the
> > 100m, he already held it. he only wanted to win the race.- Hide quoted text
> > -

> So Powell is nobody now huh?

Compared to Bolt, yes.

> Look for Bolt to do a back flip over the finish line in the 200m.

I look for him to clean the clock of the entire field.

rma...@gmail.com

Aug 19, 2008, 12:45:21 AM8/19/08

did i say powell was nobody? please point out where i said that. if
the subtleties of the language are too difficult for you thats not my
fault. anyway you're a racist and xenophobe so unless bolt were to
thank white people for allowing him to run in the olympics and america
for not beating him you wouldnt be happy.

Alan Baker

Aug 19, 2008, 12:48:55 AM8/19/08

> Newell said it just like he saw it. I almost three putted from birdie
> range to lose a bunch of bets that I would have had to go to the ATM
> to get money to cover. That was what I was mad about. I distinctly
> remember you saying that I helicoptered a club and placed people in
> danger. There was nobody within 50 feet of me and they were all behind
> me instead of in the line of fire. That makes you a liar.

Your own search proves you wrong about that.

See below.

> For some reason the fog has cleared on this. I took a swing at my ball
> with one hand and missed. That made me even madder. That was when I
> grabbed the ball and threw it away.
>
> I told you that you can stick your accusations of racism up your hot
> stinky. The common thread? Inappropriate behavior at the highest
> levels of the most visible events in sports. I have complained plenty
> in this forum about the Clintons and other Socialists. What race are
> they?

<snip>

In which I explicitly say:

"What you don't see is that *everyone* has their foibles. Some swear,
some throw their golf clubs. One is completely harmless (yes! completely
harmless!), one is dangerous and for me, very nerve-wracking even when
the thrower does aim it in another direction. I never dream of doing
such a thing, say on the final hole of a golf event with people I was
meeting for the first time... "

Note that I didn't say "helicopter" and not that I explicitly said you
didn't throw in the direction of anyone. So much for you "distinctly
remembering", huh?

So, thanks Ken: you've nicely proved that your whole put upon schtick is
just so much more of your bullshit.

:-)

Alan Baker

Aug 19, 2008, 12:52:23 AM8/19/08
In article
<alangbaker-8E97D...@shawnews.vc.shawcable.net>,
Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> wrote:

I must apologize. I did use more colorful language in an earlier
paragraph of that post.

However, I did clarify that Ken didn't throw towards anyone despite his
claims that I explicitly said he'd put people in danger.

Never happened, Ken.

mont...@aol.com

Aug 19, 2008, 7:30:45 AM8/19/08
> Ato has too many silver medals to have any credibility.

Plus, it took him about a day to decide there was a "problem" with a
world record sprint.

William Clark

Aug 19, 2008, 9:33:25 AM8/19/08
wrote:

> Alan Baker wrote:
>
> > In article <48AA25FA...@att.net>, The Professor <DB...@att.net>

> > wrote:

> The beleif that there is a black race is just an obtuse social bias. Ken
> makes no
> mention of race. You do, thus you are a racist by definition, even though
> your
> definition of race is, in absolute reality, baseless.

Now you are just being childishly pedantic to try to obscure the fact
that the athletes upon whom Ken pour his scorn all just happen to be
"black". It makes not one whit of difference whether you consider
"black" to be a race or not - racism is simply treating those with a
physical appearance that separates them from others as inferior.

William Clark

annika1980

Aug 19, 2008, 9:40:56 AM8/19/08
On Aug 18, 10:58 pm, ken.p...@gmail.com wrote:

> Mark my words, if he has a clear lead in the final of the 200m, he’ll
> pull some kind of stunt again.

One thing's for sure. You and a few million other people will be
watching.
The very behavior you abhore is what makes many people tune in.
"What's he gonna do next?"

Maybe he'll stub his toe at the finish line and yell "G D F**IN
PRICK!"

The_Professor

Aug 19, 2008, 9:58:30 AM8/19/08
On Aug 18, 11:05 pm, Alan Baker <alangba...@telus.net> wrote:
> In article <48AA2F0E.BB794...@att.net>, The Professor <D...@att.net>
> wrote:

> > Alan Baker wrote:

The perceptions of people who live in the types of inbred Caucasian
communites I have grown up in are always interesting to see manifested
in issues like this...to me mainly because I was once there. The fact
is people like you are the typical cracker racists looking for a
scapegoat. Witness the issues raise in the Clinton run for the Dem
nomination...cracker Dems don't want to vote for Obama...and where are
they from? Inbred Caucasian communities. Canadians in particular are
very inbred.

The color of ones skin doesn't mean anything in reality...only in the
minds of people like you. Just because someone is critical of a person
doesn't mean they are critical of them because of minor morphological
polymorphisms like skin melanism. When you and your ilk bring up the
race issue, you identify yourselves as racists.

The_Professor

Aug 19, 2008, 10:00:25 AM8/19/08
> Ken- Hide quoted text -

How about the criticisms of Condoleeeza Rice from the left? Imagine
what we would have seen had she contested the Republican
nomination...which she probably would have won. It's OK to criticize
Rice, Thomas and any other balck person who is not a Dem.

The_Professor

Aug 19, 2008, 10:04:13 AM8/19/08
On Aug 19, 8:33 am, William Clark <wcla...@colnospamumbus.rr.com>
wrote:

> In article <48AA2F0E.BB794...@att.net>, The Professor <D...@att.net>
> wrote:

> > Alan Baker wrote:

The fact is the criticisms Ken makes that racoists like you contest
are black. You are the one picking out specific issues based on race,
not Ken. Ken being or not being something has no bearing on what you
are. Comments you make on this or any forum do not make you something
you aren't. You raise the issue of race, therefor you are quite
obviouslt a racist. People who don't care about race don't raise the
issue.

Alan Baker

Aug 19, 2008, 11:46:33 AM8/19/08
In article
<4454a26c-2ab3-482a...@l42g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>,
The_Professor <db...@att.net> wrote:

Of course the colour of ones skin doesn't mean anything.

But noting that Ken Pitts dislikes all blue cars doesn't make *me*
anything, nor does noting that all the complaining he does is about
black athletes.

As I said, you are clearly an idiot.

Alan Baker

Aug 19, 2008, 11:47:40 AM8/19/08
In article
<62d32426-8466-4373...@x41g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>,
The_Professor <db...@att.net> wrote:

It's OK to criticize *anyone*, Professor. I never claimed otherwise.

I just noted a correlation.

annika1980

Aug 19, 2008, 1:21:53 PM8/19/08
On Aug 19, 11:46 am, Alan Baker <alangba...@telus.net> wrote:

> But noting that Ken Pitts dislikes all blue cars doesn't make *me*
> anything, nor does noting that all the complaining he does is about
> black athletes.

Ken just hates blue cars that signal too soon and have loud mufflers.
White cars with loud mufflers are OK.

Alan Baker

Aug 19, 2008, 1:40:50 PM8/19/08
In article
<43ee4005-23f2-4151...@d77g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>,
annika1980 <annik...@aol.com> wrote:

But if you or I notice these facts, we're the ones with the problem
about car paint!

The_Professor

Aug 19, 2008, 2:41:55 PM8/19/08
On Aug 19, 10:47 am, Alan Baker <alangba...@telus.net> wrote:
> In article
> <62d32426-8466-4373-97b3-6cf292d4b...@x41g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>,
Really? What are the data. I'll run the stat.

Alan Baker

Aug 19, 2008, 4:57:49 PM8/19/08
In article
<badcb585-25b9-4de8...@25g2000hsx.googlegroups.com>,
The_Professor <db...@att.net> wrote:

Are you claiming there is not a high degree of correlation between Ken's
complaints about athletes' behaviour and the colour of their skin?

Dene

Aug 19, 2008, 7:11:25 PM8/19/08
On Aug 17, 2:59 pm, Alan Baker <alangba...@telus.net> wrote:
> In article
> <5ef7343a-11c6-4339-9544-571e93104...@2g2000hsn.googlegroups.com>,

> BTW, I workout three times a week, and play *hockey*.
>

> --
> Alan Baker
> Vancouver, British Columbia

The pertinent question is who pays for these activities for this
"grown" male?

Mommy, stepdaddy, trust account.

-Greg

Dene

Aug 19, 2008, 7:13:22 PM8/19/08
On Aug 18, 9:07 pm, Alan Baker <alangba...@telus.net> wrote:
> [...]

> > handle being attacked by Baker like this. It¹s not worth it. I admit
> > that I was wrong about saying that Baker indicated I put people in
> > danger. But he was completely wrong to say that I helicoptered a club.
> > He LIED. Never happened ­ never will happen. I was nearly killed by a
> > friend who let loose with his sand wedge and it missed my head by
> > inches. Afterwards it scared him more than it did me.
>
> I didn't threaten anyone, Kenny. That was all you.
>
> Bob Cotter confirmed you threw a club and I withdrew the "helicoptered"
> description as you are well aware.
>

> > I was also wrong to tell Baker to be ready to defend himself. I let my
> > temper get the best of me sometimes also.
>
> You're pretty much a jerk all the time. That's why you've ended up in so
> many kill filters and need to keep changing your posting identity

Nice sidestep, mama's boy. You accused Ken several times of this
incident, claiming witnesses, then sidestep when your obvious lie is
revealed.

What a pathetic pissant.

-Greg

Dene

Aug 19, 2008, 7:22:55 PM8/19/08
On Aug 16, 9:42 pm, ken.p...@gmail.com wrote:
> Multi-million dollar legs and a 50 cent brain.
>
> Ken

Ken,

I've been in the wilderness a while, away from all TV. I cannot
comment on what you observed. I'm still in the wilderness in that I
have to use google groups to access the jungle/usenet.

I don't intend to read much of this thread, since it is a repeat of
history by which a lazy loser named Alan Baker successfully jerks your
chain once again. I challenge you and any reader to look at Baker's
profile. He lives for these nitpicking arguments. He rarely adds
anything to the table. It's just one pissing match after another. If
you pin him down, which isn't difficult, he sidesteps or gives you a
ridiculous "LOL." Regardless, he always has to have the last word.

Take some advice Phlum gave me about $25/yr. net server which will
allow you to use OE or other NG program. Spend the money and activate
the killfile. Baker was my 2nd entry and that move alone made RSG far
more interesting and palatable.

As the good book says, "Don't answer a fool according to his folly."
There is no bigger usenet fool than Alan Baker.

-Greg

The Gobshiite

Aug 19, 2008, 7:31:29 PM8/19/08

How many times more will you bore us with this ridiculous story of Pitts
throwing his club. Get over it. We have heard it from you many many
times. Same recycled crap, are you capable of original material?

And how many more times will you bore us with your Pitts stalking. The
guy is not a racist, he is everything but. He is a HIGHLY intelligent,
decent human being. By far, he is among the class of this "newsgroup".
Your constant badgering of him is like a broken record, get over him.
None of us are entertained by your rants. You have distance to protect
you. You would never talk as such to Ken's face. If it is not Ken, it
has been Larry. Seem like you are in need of someone to stomp on, just
to prove whatever to whomever. Sad, quite sad.

-----

It is loading more messages.