Tiger = classless jerk

Braves Fan Deluxe

Sep 5, 2004, 6:49:19 PM9/5/04
for banging his iron on his golf bag on 18. you NEVER see VJ do that

how...@brazee.net

Sep 5, 2004, 7:37:22 PM9/5/04

On 5-Sep-2004, "Braves Fan Deluxe" <brave...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> for banging his iron on his golf bag on 18. you NEVER see VJ do that

Tiger's hurting his popularity with this kind of stuff. But I though I
remember seeing Vijay do that once - anybody?

Rick Rider

Sep 5, 2004, 7:45:05 PM9/5/04

More than once. I've seen shots of him throwing the club back to the bag so hard if
anyone was in the way they'd be seriously hurt.

They all have a temper, but the guy on TV at the moment is the one called for it. Tiger
is on more than most, therefore, he gets called on it more than most. They all do it.

--
Rick

Bert Robbins

Sep 5, 2004, 8:44:14 PM9/5/04

"Braves Fan Deluxe" <brave...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> for banging his iron on his golf bag on 18. you NEVER see VJ do that

Ken Pitts is that you?

LittleDueceCoupe

Sep 5, 2004, 9:48:04 PM9/5/04
What else is new ?

Ken

+++++++++++++++++++

Annika1980

Sep 6, 2004, 12:54:03 AM9/6/04
>From: "Braves Fan Deluxe" brave...@hotmail.com

>for banging his iron on his golf bag on 18. you NEVER see VJ do that

Yeah, but Tiger doesn't cheat.

LittleDueceCoupe

Sep 6, 2004, 2:01:06 AM9/6/04
They all don't use the most profane language possible on national TV.

Ken

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dave

Sep 6, 2004, 5:24:14 AM9/6/04
On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 22:49:19 GMT, "Braves Fan Deluxe"
<brave...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>for banging his iron on his golf bag on 18. you NEVER see VJ do that

and for donating whatever he wins this week, probably around half a
million or more, to charity. You never see VJ do that, either.

Where were you and Pitts last week, when DL III cussed a blue streak
after a mishit?

Braves Fan Deluxe

Sep 6, 2004, 11:04:16 AM9/6/04
Dave wrote:
> On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 22:49:19 GMT, "Braves Fan Deluxe"
> <brave...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> for banging his iron on his golf bag on 18. you NEVER see VJ do that
>
> and for donating whatever he wins this week, probably around half a
> million or more, to charity. You never see VJ do that, either.

VJ has to get as much money as possible to try to eclipse Tiger's $9.2
million.in 2000.

formerly known as 'cat arranger'

Sep 6, 2004, 11:31:38 AM9/6/04

"Rick Rider" <ro.ri...@verizon.AREALADDRESS.net> wrote in message

: --
: Rick

Kuchar, Crenshaw, Palmer, Pavin, Weir,
Sorrenstam, Wei, Demaret... just who comes
to mind first.

Pap...@webtv.net

Sep 6, 2004, 11:43:45 AM9/6/04
He's not supposed to lose. He's a media created freak who won against a
lot of chokers. Now he can't deal with real opponents like Singh.
Greatest golfer who ever lived. Yeah...Right?

Pap...@webtv.net

Sep 6, 2004, 11:45:22 AM9/6/04
No Annika....he blows!!!

Braves Fan Deluxe

Sep 6, 2004, 12:52:00 PM9/6/04

I thought VJ was in all those fields 1996-2003 when Tiger won more evetns
every single year then VJ. I guess VJ also "choked".

Roarmeister

Sep 6, 2004, 1:24:50 PM9/6/04
<brave...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>for banging his iron on his golf bag on 18. you NEVER see VJ do that

I guess my shouting expletives and tossing of my golf ball off into the
bushes after the 14th hole was just a little uncalled for to, eh? Guess
what, even the best people get a bit angry and unruly - it's just that we
hold the pros up to a different standard that we would hold ourselves to
sometimes ...

--
Those NOT guilty of this sin are the only ones with the right to throw
stones...

Roger Pattee

Sep 6, 2004, 2:54:57 PM9/6/04

-------
Not a new thing, either;

"If you are going to throw a club, it is important to throw it ahead
of you, down the fairway, so you don't have to waste energy going back
to pick it up."

...and...

"Never break your putter and your driver in the same round or you're
dead."

Tommy Bolt, professional golfer.

http://www.wgv.com/hof/bolt.html

LittleDueceCoupe

Sep 6, 2004, 3:42:36 PM9/6/04
A nice gesture on Tiger's part.

First I've heard of this incident. That is twice I've heard of Love
ever doing something like that, the first was the sprinkler head
incident at the Bay Hill. Tiger's outbursts span his entire career.

Ken

++++++++++++++++++++++

LittleDueceCoupe

Sep 6, 2004, 7:02:52 PM9/6/04
You're not on national TV giving a black eye to the sport.

Ken

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Alan Baker

Sep 6, 2004, 9:34:24 PM9/6/04
In article <ed4a19ad.0409...@posting.google.com>,
little_2u...@yahoo.com (LittleDueceCoupe) wrote:

> A nice gesture on Tiger's part.
>
> First I've heard of this incident. That is twice I've heard of Love
> ever doing something like that, the first was the sprinkler head
> incident at the Bay Hill. Tiger's outbursts span his entire career.

Tiger (rightly or wrongly) gets far more television time than Davis does.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia

five...@webtv.net

Sep 6, 2004, 11:55:51 PM9/6/04
probably the use of a little introspect is in order - instead of being
critical of others.

your whining can be just as - boring / out of place - as the deportment
displayed by those you're being critical of.

m h o
 v ƒe

LittleDueceCoupe

Sep 7, 2004, 2:48:24 AM9/7/04
What is your point ?

My point is that given his exposure and the fortunes that golf have
provided for him are the primary reasons that he should be keeping it
clean. If I had his deal, you couldn't wipe the smile of my face.

Ken

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Alan Baker

Sep 7, 2004, 3:23:09 AM9/7/04
In article <ed4a19ad.04090...@posting.google.com>,
little_2u...@yahoo.com (LittleDueceCoupe) wrote:

> What is your point ?
>
> My point is that given his exposure and the fortunes that golf have
> provided for him are the primary reasons that he should be keeping it
> clean. If I had his deal, you couldn't wipe the smile of my face.

And would you stop helicoptering clubs? I find the idea that someone who
fling a club in the presence of other people far worse than profanity.

The point I'm making is that you seem to pretend that only Tiger has
this tendency or that no one else has it to his extent, when in fact,
other golfers just aren't seen as often; particularly when they hit a
truly awful shot. For some reason, even Tiger's misses are considered
worthy of the attention of the networks.

What you don't see is that *everyone* has their foibles. Some swear,
some throw their golf clubs. One is completely harmless (yes! completely
harmless!), one is dangerous and for me, very nerve-wracking even when
the thrower does aim it in another direction. I never dream of doing
such a thing, say on the final hole of a golf event with people I was
meeting for the first time...

But that's just my opinion, of course.

bazfatania

Sep 7, 2004, 3:54:35 AM9/7/04
Whats wrong with you all - We judge the sports personalitys & teams
that we don't like and disagree with what they are doing, yet our
favorites can do no wrong? At the end of the day they all are humans
and like it or not whether they are on TV or local park they will
throw tantrums like the rest of us. What are you after man made robots
that play the sport exactly like you want them to, smile for the
duration, and not loose their temper !!
Sports tournaments would not be worth watching if it wasn't for the
competetive characters that loose their cool when they do not perform
100%.

You don't really think there will be any less viewers of golf after
these outburts from players ? After all you still buy records of pop
stars who endulge in drugs here and there. Have a nice day :-)
Baz

JJK

Sep 7, 2004, 7:42:41 AM9/7/04
"LittleDueceCoupe" wrote:
> What is your point ?
>
> My point is that given his exposure and the fortunes that golf have
> provided for him are the primary reasons that he should be keeping it
> clean. If I had his deal, you couldn't wipe the smile of my face.
>
> Ken

No matter how much money was in your pocket, you'd most likely still resort
to profanity here (perhaps elsewhere too) and be hot-headed whenever a
political issue is discussed.

Art Class

Sep 7, 2004, 11:22:06 AM9/7/04
"Braves Fan Deluxe" <brave...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<PJM_c.4984$5Y6.2780@trnddc07>...
> for banging his iron on his golf bag on 18. you NEVER see VJ do that

Who can stay awake long enough to see VJ do anything?

I like VJ, but he's boring as all hell.

LittleDueceCoupe

Sep 7, 2004, 11:39:28 AM9/7/04
Big time golf is not the NHL or MLB. I expect the players to be as
passionate as they want, but to also have some dignity and some grace.
You would never see these outbursts (the kind that have become a sad
habit with Tiger) from Jack Nicklau, Byron Nelson or Gene Sarazen. If
that means nothing to you then you don't know square one about the
history or traditions of the game of golf. Go to a hockey game and
throw beer at the visiting team. You'll fit right in.

Ken

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Alan Baker

Sep 7, 2004, 11:41:36 AM9/7/04
In article <ed4a19ad.04090...@posting.google.com>,
little_2u...@yahoo.com (LittleDueceCoupe) wrote:

> Big time golf is not the NHL or MLB. I expect the players to be as
> passionate as they want, but to also have some dignity and some grace.
> You would never see these outbursts (the kind that have become a sad
> habit with Tiger) from Jack Nicklau, Byron Nelson or Gene Sarazen. If
> that means nothing to you then you don't know square one about the
> history or traditions of the game of golf. Go to a hockey game and
> throw beer at the visiting team. You'll fit right in.

How does helicoptering clubs fit into those traditions?

Annika1980

Sep 7, 2004, 11:56:58 AM9/7/04
>From: little_2u...@yahoo.com (LittleDueceCoupe)

>You would never see these outbursts (the kind that have become a sad
>habit with Tiger) from Jack Nicklau, Byron Nelson or Gene Sarazen.

I'll see your Nicklaus/Byron/Gene and raise you one Bobby Jones/ Tommy Bolt /
Lefty Stackhouse.

William A. T. Clark

Sep 7, 2004, 12:19:40 PM9/7/04
In article <ed4a19ad.04090...@posting.google.com>,
little_2u...@yahoo.com (LittleDueceCoupe) wrote:

> Big time golf is not the NHL or MLB. I expect the players to be as
> passionate as they want, but to also have some dignity and some grace.
> You would never see these outbursts (the kind that have become a sad
> habit with Tiger) from Jack Nicklau, Byron Nelson or Gene Sarazen. If
> that means nothing to you then you don't know square one about the
> history or traditions of the game of golf. Go to a hockey game and
> throw beer at the visiting team. You'll fit right in.
>
> Ken

Or maybe go to the Ryder Cup and shout insults at Monty, or celebrate by
having our teammates and their wives/girlfriends dancing all over the
green while the opponent has yet to putt.

I think we're being a little bit selective in our Puritanism here.

William Clark

LittleDueceCoupe

Sep 7, 2004, 3:40:23 PM9/7/04
You must be talking about someone else. I don't "helicopter" clubs. I
was almost killed (or at least injured badly to the head) by a friend
of mine who did that very thing with a sand wedge.

Also, after I destroyed my dear, dear Slotline Onset putter in a fit
of anger about 20 years ago, I swore that I would do my level best to
not abuse the equipment any more. I have mostly conformed to that.

Last, none of us are on national TV nor are we being paid $$$MMM for
the use of our images.

Ken

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

LittleDueceCoupe

Sep 7, 2004, 7:20:32 PM9/7/04
What are you talking about ?

Ken

+++++++++++++++++++++

Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> wrote in message news:<alangbaker-D7329...@news.telus.net>...

> How does helicoptering clubs fit into those traditions?

LittleDueceCoupe

Sep 7, 2004, 7:36:08 PM9/7/04
They were not "all over the green". If you face the tee, they all went
down the fringe to the right side of the green. Watch the highlights.
I have many times. But, I hate to confuse you with the facts. I know
you lefties prefer emotion.

Did the players shout insults at Monty ? No, they reacted like Payne
Stewart who gave Monty about a 20 ft putt for a half on 18 when he
knew the match was sealed. The fans at Brookline that day have a lot
to answer for. It was not very pretty.

I am not a Puritan in any sense of the word. What I am saying is that
there are lots of people watching golf (hundreds of thousands) who are
and will be offended by having the worst kinds of profanity spill into
their living rooms (unexpected) when watching network TV. My nephew
watches golf with the sound down when Tiger is in the mix and his
daughters are around because of his behavior. It should not have to be
that way. Myself ? I think it's funny that someone touted as being so
tough (and who is literally on top of the world) can act like such a
baby time after time.

I say that if you cannot accept my points here as valid, then you are
not capable of being objective and I have to wonder what you are doing
with a position of trust in a university.

Otherwise, best regards.

Ken

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

LittleDueceCoupe

Sep 7, 2004, 7:39:34 PM9/7/04
Bobby Jones overcame his temper and went on to become one of the great
gentlemen of the game. I'm still waiting for Tiger.

I have referred to Tiger as a latter day Tommy Bolt. FWIW, I know a
few of Bolt's contemporaries. They absolutely love the guy but could
not understand his volatile temper.

Ken

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

formerly known as 'cat arranger'

Sep 8, 2004, 4:08:01 AM9/8/04

"Roger Pattee" <motor...@comcast.net> wrote in message
: On Mon, 6 Sep 2004 08:31:38 -0700, "formerly known as 'cat arranger'"
:
:

I meant that Kuchar and the rest don't have tantrums, AFAIK.

William A. T. Clark

Sep 8, 2004, 9:26:05 AM9/8/04
In article <ed4a19ad.04090...@posting.google.com>,
little_2u...@yahoo.com (LittleDueceCoupe) wrote:

> They were not "all over the green". If you face the tee, they all went
> down the fringe to the right side of the green. Watch the highlights.
> I have many times. But, I hate to confuse you with the facts. I know
> you lefties prefer emotion.

I am not sure how you confuse poltical allegiances with ability to
observe a golf match. Strange association, but pretty much in character.
Even if they were on the "fringes" as you claim (even though they
clearly were not) does that make it acceptable? For wives and
girlfriends to be prancing around while a player still has the putt to
make to halve the hole? I think not.

> Did the players shout insults at Monty ? No, they reacted like Payne
> Stewart who gave Monty about a 20 ft putt for a half on 18 when he
> knew the match was sealed. The fans at Brookline that day have a lot
> to answer for. It was not very pretty.

Indeed. And do we expect better at Oakland? I certainly hope so.

> I am not a Puritan in any sense of the word. What I am saying is that
> there are lots of people watching golf (hundreds of thousands) who are
> and will be offended by having the worst kinds of profanity spill into
> their living rooms (unexpected) when watching network TV. My nephew
> watches golf with the sound down when Tiger is in the mix and his
> daughters are around because of his behavior. It should not have to be
> that way. Myself ? I think it's funny that someone touted as being so
> tough (and who is literally on top of the world) can act like such a
> baby time after time.

Then you nephew should certainly turn the sound off for the Ryder Cup,
because I think he will get an earful. And he should probably turn the
picture off, too, as I am sure there will be sights that might
premanently poison his delicate young psyche.

> I say that if you cannot accept my points here as valid, then you are
> not capable of being objective and I have to wonder what you are doing
> with a position of trust in a university.

Please do not be so condescending as to think that anyone who does not
swallow your incredibly opinionated perspective is automatically deemed
incapable of rational thought.

There's a bigger world out there than the one that has nestled between
your ears.

William Clark

Alan Baker

Sep 8, 2004, 4:01:18 PM9/8/04
In article <ed4a19ad.0409...@posting.google.com>,
little_2u...@yahoo.com (LittleDueceCoupe) wrote:

> What are you talking about ?

It the very first thing I noticed about you on the 18th at Avalon. You
didn't like your chip shot and in a fit of pique tossed your club about
20 yards.

Alan Baker

Sep 8, 2004, 4:06:22 PM9/8/04
In article <ed4a19ad.04090...@posting.google.com>,
little_2u...@yahoo.com (LittleDueceCoupe) wrote:

> You must be talking about someone else. I don't "helicopter" clubs. I
> was almost killed (or at least injured badly to the head) by a friend
> of mine who did that very thing with a sand wedge.
>
> Also, after I destroyed my dear, dear Slotline Onset putter in a fit
> of anger about 20 years ago, I swore that I would do my level best to
> not abuse the equipment any more. I have mostly conformed to that.

Well you didn't the one and only time we met. AFAIC, it's a far worse
thing to throw a club than to swear. Even if you aim well away from
other people in your group, you leave them wondering whether in a moment
of greater frustration, you might not be so careful.

> Last, none of us are on national TV nor are we being paid $$$MMM for
> the use of our images.

So it's only important to behave in a certain way if you're on
television? You (implicitly) give yourself leave to swear if you want
to, but demand a different standard from others, who are just normal
humans such as any of us? That's hypocritical in my book.

LittleDueceCoupe

Sep 9, 2004, 11:57:51 AM9/9/04
What you or I do is of no consequence.

I will restate as simply as possible. People should be able to tune in
to PGA golf on network television without having to endure the worst
kind of offensive behavior including the most extreme profanity. I
can't see how anyone could disagree with that.

I am not offended by Tiger's behavior. I think he's a big baby and a
whiner. A mentally tough individual (Jack Nicklaus for instance) takes
the bad with the good. He hasn't learned that yet.

Ken

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Alan Baker

Sep 9, 2004, 12:12:23 PM9/9/04
In article <ed4a19ad.04090...@posting.google.com>,
little_2u...@yahoo.com (LittleDueceCoupe) wrote:

> What you or I do is of no consequence.

On the contrary. Things are not right or wrong because they are
televised. And throwing clubs is wrong. The lasting impression I will
have of you is that of a selfish and childish individual, and one who is
also a hypocrite. You demand a level of behaviour from someone that you
show yourself unable to live up to.

> I will restate as simply as possible. People should be able to tune in
> to PGA golf on network television without having to endure the worst
> kind of offensive behavior including the most extreme profanity. I
> can't see how anyone could disagree with that.

I do agree with that. But expecting some higher standard of behaviour to
solve a problem that the networks have already solved for other programs
seems stupid.

> I am not offended by Tiger's behavior. I think he's a big baby and a
> whiner. A mentally tough individual (Jack Nicklaus for instance) takes
> the bad with the good. He hasn't learned that yet.

LOL

He just grew up at a different time, Ken. Jack Nicklaus is my mother's
age, and it was a very different set of rules by which they both learned
to live. If Nicklaus had grown up under the same rules as Tiger you'd
have heard profanity from him, I'm quite sure.

HOCKEYRON

Sep 9, 2004, 12:11:34 PM9/9/04

>What you or I do is of no consequence.
>
>I will restate as simply as possible. People should be able to tune in
>to PGA golf on network television without having to endure the worst
>kind of offensive behavior including the most extreme profanity. I
>can't see how anyone could disagree with that.
>
>I am not offended by Tiger's behavior. I think he's a big baby and a
>whiner. A mentally tough individual (Jack Nicklaus for instance) takes
>the bad with the good. He hasn't learned that yet.
>
>Ken
---------------------
well you might not be "offended" but you certainly take the time EVERYTIME
you see Tiger do something you don't agree with to make sure everybody on this
newsgroup knows about it ....
you've definetly got a tiger problem ...
you know Ken this is'nt the 60's or the 70's anymore and things are'nt the
same --
you did'nt use to see the ridiculous celebrating you see after a QB sack in
football or a slam dunk in Basketball back 10 years ago or so but you sure do
now ...
like it or hate it the times have changed, we've all changed and you can't
make Tiger or any other current PGA pro into Nicklaus or Player or Hogan or
Jones....
you can't do it -----
Tiger is from a different era ---
just let it go for once .......
this constant bitchin' over something Tiger does or does'nt do is so old

Mike Dalecki

Sep 9, 2004, 12:22:35 PM9/9/04

LittleDueceCoupe wrote:

> What you or I do is of no consequence.
>
> I will restate as simply as possible. People should be able to tune in
> to PGA golf on network television without having to endure the worst
> kind of offensive behavior including the most extreme profanity. I
> can't see how anyone could disagree with that.

But the cause of that is the network, not Tiger. They could mute his
comments, or use a taped-delay. They choose not to.

You keep trying to blame tiger for this, but the fact is, you should be
complaining to the networks because they're the ones allowing the sound
to go out on the telecast.

Your objection is with the the network. Send them an email.

That you continue to see this as a Tiger issue speaks volumes.

> I am not offended by Tiger's behavior. I think he's a big baby and a
> whiner. A mentally tough individual (Jack Nicklaus for instance) takes
> the bad with the good. He hasn't learned that yet.

Tiger's only won 8 majors. I guess he's not very mentally tough. And
if he's not mentally tough with 8 majors, I can't imagine how weak a guy
like Ernie Els or Phil Mickelson must be.

And imagine how mentally weak DL-III must be to have cursed right on
television!

Mike

Mike Dalecki GCA Accredited Clubmaker http://clubdoctor.com
RSG-Wisconsin 2004 Information: http://dalecki.net/rsgwis2004
RSG Roll Call:
http://rec-sport-golf.com/members/members_index.php?rollcall=daleckim&sort=

Glfnaz

Sep 9, 2004, 4:23:42 PM9/9/04

"LittleDueceCoupe" <little_2u...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> What you or I do is of no consequence.
>
> I will restate as simply as possible. People should be able to tune in
> to PGA golf on network television without having to endure the worst
> kind of offensive behavior including the most extreme profanity. I
> can't see how anyone could disagree with that.

Nor should anyone have to tune in ro RSG and read politics.
How could anyone argue with that?

LittleDueceCoupe

Sep 9, 2004, 6:46:11 PM9/9/04
http://www.thegolfchannel.com/core.aspx?page=19356&select=10562

This isn't too tough to figure out. If Tiger would control his mouth,
there wouldn't be an issue.

None of them should do it. Doesn't take a PhD (piled higher and
deeper) to figure that out.

Els and Mickelson are in control of their emotions. Both are
gentlemen. Tiger could learn a lot from either.

I don't care if he wins 50 majors. It doesn't absolve him. And it is
all the more reason for him to clean up his act.

Ken

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

LittleDueceCoupe

Sep 9, 2004, 6:47:50 PM9/9/04
Why do we not hear it from Justin Leonard, Aaron Baddley and Adam Scott ?

Ken

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

LittleDueceCoupe

Sep 9, 2004, 6:53:42 PM9/9/04
What does that have to do with Tiger. I don't recall doing that. When
and where is Avalon ? But I do know that I would never endanger anyone
or helicopter a club. And **if** I did it, it was rare.

What does anything I do have to do with Tiger and his continuing foul
behavior ?

http://www.thegolfchannel.com/core.aspx?page=19356&select=10562

Ken

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

LittleDueceCoupe

Sep 9, 2004, 7:09:32 PM9/9/04
Additionally, I think the networks should show every one of Tiger's
shots as a highlight (plausibly live) until he proves that he can keep
control of his mouth.

Ken

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

LittleDueceCoupe

Sep 9, 2004, 7:30:03 PM9/9/04
You're talking about the RSG event in Bellingham a few weeks ago ?
First of all, on 18 I hit the green in regulation and two putted for a
par. Secondly, I don't recall throwing a club with any more than a
toss in years (certainly not 20 yards worth). Thirdly, you are either
delusional or a liar or both. Did you play with me that day ?

I'm asking Scott Newell for confirmation. Get ready to apologize
because I think you may owe me one.

Ken

LittleDueceCoupe

Sep 9, 2004, 7:53:14 PM9/9/04
One other thing, eh ?

Tiger throws clubs **all the damn time**. I saw him launch one this
weekend. I saw him throw one and hit Steve with it. Plus there are
thousands of people around when he throws one. You should have him
arrested for reckless endangerment.

I'm waiting to see what Scott has to say about this. We'll see.

Ken

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

LittleDueceCoupe

Sep 9, 2004, 8:18:54 PM9/9/04
It turns out that we are both wrong.

Scott Newell says that I threw my ball away after the 18th hole. I
don't recall doing it, but I believe him if he says it. He's a good
man. He also said that I did not throw a club. So, I did not throw a
club. That is as I do recall. I demand a retraction/correction in a
new thread. I won't go as far as asking for an apology because I am
disappointed in myself that I even threw the ball. It's no excuse, but
I played pretty lame all day and that was why I was not happy coupled
with almost three-putting to lose the entire snake bet.

Do what you want, but quit posting that I threw a club, because it
didn't happen.

Ken

apri...@webtv.net

Sep 9, 2004, 8:55:29 PM9/9/04
Ken, you posted that you thought the networks should show everyone of
tw's shots........
Where have you been???!!!
I thought they did!! At least they show 95 per-cent of them & that's,
IMO, 95 per- cent too many.
The Canadian Open is a pleasure to watch as we don't have to watch his
every shot, hear how wonderful he is (from the biased announcers) & then
watch his stupid commercials, etc.
I really don't know why there have been so many posts to this thread--
.........the subject says it all !!!!!!!

LittleDueceCoupe

Sep 9, 2004, 9:44:38 PM9/9/04
I'll stop when they stop.

Ken

++++++++++++++++++++++++

LittleDueceCoupe

Sep 9, 2004, 10:31:08 PM9/9/04
They were not "all over the green". Do you think maybe they may have
been a little excited when Justin made that huge birdie from nowhere ?
I have never once said what they did was the right, sportsmanlike or
courteous thing to do. But, place blame where it should be. They were

not "all over the green".

I hope you are smarter than this if you are teaching in a university.
If it was just my nephew, it would be different. But, he likes to
watch golf and he has two ten year (or less) old daughters. He should
be able to watch golf (with his daughters) without having torrents or
profanity spill into his living room. Maybe if Tiger was trying to
lead a prayer at a football game or in a classroom, you could get
excited about this. You could call in the Thought Police from the ACLU
then.

Who said swallow ? It is just obvious that normal standards of decent
behavior dictate that Tiger should clean up his act.

Ken

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Annika1980

Sep 9, 2004, 10:39:38 PM9/9/04
>From: little_2u...@yahoo.com (LittleDueceCoupe)

>Scott Newell says that I threw my ball away after the 18th hole. I
>don't recall doing it, but I believe him if he says it. He's a good
>man. He also said that I did not throw a club. So, I did not throw a
>club. That is as I do recall. I demand a retraction/correction in a
>new thread.

Aw, why don't you just call him a "homo" and be done with it?

formerly known as 'cat arranger'

Sep 9, 2004, 11:28:34 PM9/9/04

"Annika1980" <annik...@aol.com> wrote in message
: >From: little_2u...@yahoo.com (LittleDueceCoupe)

"You're a ho Moe."

Glfnaz

Sep 9, 2004, 11:33:30 PM9/9/04
Baaaa baa baaa baaa

Glfnaz

Sep 10, 2004, 12:25:29 AM9/10/04

"LittleDueceCoupe" <little_2u...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> They were not "all over the green". Do you think maybe they may have
> been a little excited when Justin made that huge birdie from nowhere ?
> I have never once said what they did was the right, sportsmanlike or
> courteous thing to do. But, place blame where it should be. They were
> not "all over the green".
>
> I hope you are smarter than this if you are teaching in a university.
> If it was just my nephew, it would be different. But, he likes to
> watch golf and he has two ten year (or less) old daughters. He should
> be able to watch golf (with his daughters) without having torrents or
> profanity spill into his living room. Maybe if Tiger was trying to
> lead a prayer at a football game or in a classroom, you could get
> excited about this. You could call in the Thought Police from the ACLU
> then.
>
> Who said swallow ? It is just obvious that normal standards of decent
> behavior dictate that Tiger should clean up his act.
>
> Ken

You talking about Tiger, or folks that post political stuff in golf
newsgroups?

Lee O.

Sep 10, 2004, 1:11:00 AM9/10/04
Don't you ever think of anything but your tender ears? Get used to it,
the world is no longer the innocent place your were deceived into
believing it to be..

Mike Dalecki

Sep 10, 2004, 1:48:01 AM9/10/04
LittleDueceCoupe wrote:
> http://www.thegolfchannel.com/core.aspx?page=19356&select=10562

You're holding up a golf opinion piece from THE GOLF CHANNEL (of all
places) as some sort of authoritative response?

It's hard to believe you'd trot out something like that.

> This isn't too tough to figure out. If Tiger would control his mouth,
> there wouldn't be an issue.

If the networks didn't let it out over the air, it wouldn't be an issue.
That they do--as I've pointed out to you in the past--means it's not
an issue, nor are they taking any hurt by doing so. This is obvious to
anyone who has given it the least bit of concentrated thought.

If this truly were a problem, advertisers--sponsors!--would hear from
people that it's a problem. And they would put pressure on the networks
to prevent that kind of language (which is unfortunate but in the grand
scheme of things wholly undeserving of the effort you expend in trying
to convince others of your opinion of Tiger).

Very clear. Crystal, in fact.

> None of them should do it. Doesn't take a PhD (piled higher and
> deeper) to figure that out.

It doesn't take a PhD to figure out that the networks are the basis of
this "problem" in Ken Pitts' mind, not Tiger.

> Els and Mickelson are in control of their emotions. Both are
> gentlemen. Tiger could learn a lot from either.

Are they? Or are they just different than other people? So what if
Tiger curses, or slams his club? It's him, and that's the way he is.
It's fine by me that you don't like him, even that you don't like him
for what you perceive to be egregious conduct. But your continuous and
shrill attempts to persuade others of this viewpoint ring hollow.

Why are you on this mission from God to denigrate Tiger? What do you
gain from constantly running him down, from trying to demean him
constantly?

What's in it for you, Ken?

> I don't care if he wins 50 majors. It doesn't absolve him.

Of what? You post off-topic stuff on RSG all the time, and that's at
least as egregious of behavior as anything Tiger does. It seems to me
that one should have some modicum of personal standards before he goes
off criticizing others for their behavior.

> And it is
> all the more reason for him to clean up his act.

What? That last comment doesn't make sense.

Unless, of course, that's your requirement for Tiger to earn your
respect. I suspect he won't be kept up at night worrying about Ken Pitts.

Mike

Bruce Newman

Sep 10, 2004, 6:29:40 AM9/10/04
In article <ed4a19ad.04090...@posting.google.com>,
little_2u...@yahoo.com (LittleDueceCoupe) wrote:

[...]

> Who said swallow ? It is just obvious that normal standards of decent
> behavior dictate that Tiger should clean up his act.

Ken, you wouldn't know "normal standards of decent behavior" if they
were stapled to your forehead. Sheeeesh. Talk about hypocrites!

Bruce

----------------------
Bruce E. Newman * Fredericton, NB, Canada
http://rec-sport-golf.com/members/?rollcall=newmanb
info at brucenewman dot com * http://brucenewman.com

David Geesaman

Sep 10, 2004, 7:08:09 AM9/10/04
"LittleDueceCoupe" <little_2u...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I'll stop when they stop.
>
> Ken

That's it. You're killfiled, all of your juvenile egos.

Dave

jeffc

Sep 10, 2004, 10:32:45 AM9/10/04
little_2u...@yahoo.com (LittleDueceCoupe) wrote in message news:<ed4a19ad.04090...@posting.google.com>...
> It is just obvious that normal standards of decent
> behavior dictate that Tiger should clean up his act.

Congratulations Ken. You have just replaced larry as the biggest buffoon on RSG.

LittleDueceCoupe

Sep 10, 2004, 11:10:18 AM9/10/04
So, you have no problem with Tiger using the most profane language
possible where it gets out on national TV ? What I may or may not do
has no bearing on that.

Ken

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Alan Baker

Sep 10, 2004, 12:35:31 PM9/10/04
In article <ed4a19ad.04091...@posting.google.com>,
little_2u...@yahoo.com (LittleDueceCoupe) wrote:

> So, you have no problem with Tiger using the most profane language
> possible where it gets out on national TV ? What I may or may not do
> has no bearing on that.

Once again Ken: having a television camera on you doesn't make the
standards of human behaviour any different.

> Ken
>
> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>
> Bruce Newman <bene...@nbnet.nb.ca> wrote in message
> > In article <ed4a19ad.04090...@posting.google.com>,
> > little_2u...@yahoo.com (LittleDueceCoupe) wrote:
> >
> > [...]
> > > Who said swallow ? It is just obvious that normal standards of decent
> > > behavior dictate that Tiger should clean up his act.
> >
> > Ken, you wouldn't know "normal standards of decent behavior" if they
> > were stapled to your forehead. Sheeeesh. Talk about hypocrites!
> >
> > Bruce
> >

> > ----------------------
> > Bruce E. Newman * Fredericton, NB, Canada
> >
> > http://rec-sport-golf.com/members/?rollcall=newmanb
> > info at brucenewman dot com * http://brucenewman.com

Alan Baker

Sep 10, 2004, 12:47:21 PM9/10/04
In article <ed4a19ad.04090...@posting.google.com>,
little_2u...@yahoo.com (LittleDueceCoupe) wrote:

> Why do we not hear it from Justin Leonard, Aaron Baddley and Adam Scott ?

Probabilities. Put together, all three don't get as much television time
as Tiger.

BTW, I notice you chose to address only a small part of what I had to
say.

To reiterate: expecting Tiger to behave better than you yourself behave
because the networks are focusing their cameras on him *and not using
the technology at their disposal to solve this "problem", is
hypocritical. The presence of a television camera doesn't change right
and wrong.

Alan Baker

Sep 10, 2004, 12:49:16 PM9/10/04
In article <ed4a19ad.04090...@posting.google.com>,
little_2u...@yahoo.com (LittleDueceCoupe) wrote:

> What does that have to do with Tiger. I don't recall doing that. When
> and where is Avalon ? But I do know that I would never endanger anyone
> or helicopter a club. And **if** I did it, it was rare.

You really need to make up your mind. It's hard to claim simultaneously
that you didn't do something, *and* claim that you don't know where you
were when you claim you didn't do it.

Avalon. The Bellingham-Vancouver RSG event. Second round on Sunday.

> What does anything I do have to do with Tiger and his continuing foul
> behavior ?

It demonstrates your hypocrisy in holding Tiger to a standard of
behaviour that you don't live up to.

Alan Baker

Sep 10, 2004, 12:50:19 PM9/10/04
In article <ed4a19ad.04090...@posting.google.com>,
little_2u...@yahoo.com (LittleDueceCoupe) wrote:

> Additionally, I think the networks should show every one of Tiger's
> shots as a highlight (plausibly live) until he proves that he can keep
> control of his mouth.

Why "additionally"? Why not just do that? They do it all the time for
other forms of programming; just watch a Maury Povich or Jerry Springer
Show.

Alan Baker

Sep 10, 2004, 12:50:40 PM9/10/04
In article <ed4a19ad.04090...@posting.google.com>,
little_2u...@yahoo.com (LittleDueceCoupe) wrote:

> You're talking about the RSG event in Bellingham a few weeks ago ?
> First of all, on 18 I hit the green in regulation and two putted for a
> par. Secondly, I don't recall throwing a club with any more than a
> toss in years (certainly not 20 yards worth). Thirdly, you are either
> delusional or a liar or both. Did you play with me that day ?
>
> I'm asking Scott Newell for confirmation. Get ready to apologize
> because I think you may owe me one.

Not the way I recall it.

Alan Baker

Sep 10, 2004, 12:51:21 PM9/10/04
In article <ed4a19ad.04090...@posting.google.com>,
little_2u...@yahoo.com (LittleDueceCoupe) wrote:

> One other thing, eh ?
>
> Tiger throws clubs **all the damn time**. I saw him launch one this
> weekend. I saw him throw one and hit Steve with it. Plus there are
> thousands of people around when he throws one. You should have him
> arrested for reckless endangerment.

Good. So you agree it's wrong.

Alan Baker

Sep 10, 2004, 12:52:10 PM9/10/04
In article <ed4a19ad.04090...@posting.google.com>,
little_2u...@yahoo.com (LittleDueceCoupe) wrote:

> I'll stop when they stop.

How old are you? I mean, come on: "Well he started it!" This is the
justification of a 7 year old.

William A. T. Clark

Sep 10, 2004, 1:19:29 PM9/10/04
In article <ed4a19ad.04090...@posting.google.com>,
little_2u...@yahoo.com (LittleDueceCoupe) wrote:

> They were not "all over the green". Do you think maybe they may have
> been a little excited when Justin made that huge birdie from nowhere ?
> I have never once said what they did was the right, sportsmanlike or
> courteous thing to do. But, place blame where it should be. They were
> not "all over the green".

Of course they were "excited". We were excited when Eamonn Darcy sank
that putt on the 18th at Muirfield Village to win in 1987, but no one
careened around the green like a sorority party. And that is the point -
not knowing the difference is the problem.

> I hope you are smarter than this if you are teaching in a university.

There you go again. If we don't agree with you, then it must be because
of a defective intellect, never because there might be another valid
point of view. Oh, no. Good old patronising Ken.

> If it was just my nephew, it would be different. But, he likes to
> watch golf and he has two ten year (or less) old daughters. He should
> be able to watch golf (with his daughters) without having torrents or
> profanity spill into his living room. Maybe if Tiger was trying to
> lead a prayer at a football game or in a classroom, you could get
> excited about this. You could call in the Thought Police from the ACLU
> then.

I watch frequently with my 13 year old (and have done so for several
years), and have followed TW at the Memorial often. I think she is
capable of coping with the occasional epithet, although I don't believe
she has seen one. Perhaps your TV picks up different things from mine?

> Who said swallow ? It is just obvious that normal standards of decent
> behavior dictate that Tiger should clean up his act.

Normal standards for country cub brats or for a minority? The Bookline
incident (and many others) seem to indicate that your righteous
indignation is highly selective.

William Clark

Ben

Sep 10, 2004, 1:37:50 PM9/10/04
LeOpde...@webtv.net (Lee O.) wrote in message news:<22461-414...@storefull-3176.bay.webtv.net>...

> Don't you ever think of anything but your tender ears? Get used to it,
> the world is no longer the innocent place your were deceived into
> believing it to be..

Quotes, man, quotes...please!

Ben

LittleDueceCoupe

Sep 10, 2004, 1:46:12 PM9/10/04
I'll tell you what is in it for me. It started to needle the mindless
posts I've continuously run across (not necessarily here) making it
seem like Earl invented the game and that Tiger is the savior and that
none of the true greats of the past matter. That has always frosted
me.

But even more than that (in spite of people like you) I am able to
influence people in to looking at his behavior in other ways.

I received the following from a well-known RSG poster.

"At first I was willing to just tolerate it. As I've said before his
language doesn't really impact me much at all. But I do care if his
outbursts come across the tv when my 5 yo is in the room. I probably
also thought he would grow up in a year or two. But your posts brought
his behavior into the spotlight for me. Now you look up and he's been
a pro for 7 or 8 years now and he's not imporving. If anything he is
getting worse. I now see him as an overindulged, self-absorbed,
spoiled, rotten brat. If Earl were able he should turn him over his
knee and spank him. :) I really have lost a lot of respect for him in
the last few months. I used to pull for him, now I find it harder to
do. I think you were dead on. He (and others) give the PGA and golf a
black eye when they exhibit these uncontrolled tantrums. I certainly
hope that if/and when Jack's records are broken, it's by someone a
little more grounded. He surely cannot represent what the image that
the PGA would like for it's golfers to be. If I were running he show,
he would shape up or ship out. Some may say that the PGA needs him too
much. But if his goal is to win 18+ majors... he NEEDS the PGA. He
would conform.

This isn't anything I wouldn't say in the group. I've probably already
said it."

http://forums.prospero.com/gc-golf/messages?msg=54153.1

I started a thread realted to the above post in another forum.
Contrary to what you think, people get a belly-full of Tiger's
petulence and change their minds.

Also, how am I denigrating him if he is actually doint it ?

Ken

LittleDueceCoupe

Sep 10, 2004, 2:44:25 PM9/10/04
Another personal attack. What a surprise !

Ken

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Alan Baker

Sep 10, 2004, 2:56:47 PM9/10/04
In article <ed4a19ad.04091...@posting.google.com>,
little_2u...@yahoo.com (LittleDueceCoupe) wrote:

> Another personal attack. What a surprise !

This from the man who makes them *all* the time.

Bruce Newman

Sep 10, 2004, 4:41:13 PM9/10/04
In article <ed4a19ad.04091...@posting.google.com>,
little_2u...@yahoo.com (LittleDueceCoupe) wrote:

> So, you have no problem with Tiger using the most profane language
> possible where it gets out on national TV ? What I may or may not do
> has no bearing on that.

No, I have no problem with that. TIGER might have a problem with it and
the PGA TOUR might have a problem with it and Tiger's SPONSORS might
have a problem with it, but I have no problem with it.

LittleDueceCoupe

Sep 10, 2004, 8:26:45 PM9/10/04
So you have no problem with someone using all manner of variations of
the f-word in front of your daughter ? And it doesn't bother you that
it is while you are watching network TV ? Curious.

Ken

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

LittleDueceCoupe

Sep 10, 2004, 8:42:47 PM9/10/04
Additionally because I made another post in reply to Dalecki. At least
we can agree on something, eh ?

Ken

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Alan Baker

Sep 10, 2004, 9:06:57 PM9/10/04
In article <ed4a19ad.04091...@posting.google.com>,
little_2u...@yahoo.com (LittleDueceCoupe) wrote:

> Additionally because I made another post in reply to Dalecki. At least
> we can agree on something, eh ?

But if you agree that the networks should show Tiger's shots on delay
(and they could simply do this for the entire telecast, and catch
everyone's profanity) why is it necessary for you to declare that it's
more wrong for Tiger to swear on the course than it is for you?

LittleDueceCoupe

Sep 11, 2004, 11:10:10 AM9/11/04
It is clearly wrong because Tiger has thousands of people following
him every time he tees it up. Did you hear me say "Gddmn fckng prck"
the other day ? No. Well, that is one that Tiger let out on live ABC
TV. Is that OK in your world ?It would be a problem if it was just the
people on the 18th tee at Pebble.

One of the few posts you have not needled me about was made in reply
to Dalecki. I repeat it here for your benefit.

Disagreeing with me is one thing. Going on a crusade is another. You
and jeffc make a great team, eh ?

http://forums.prospero.com/gc-golf/messages?msg=54153.1

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ken

LittleDueceCoupe

Sep 11, 2004, 7:07:16 PM9/11/04
What about all the people who are surely offended ? I guess they don't count.

Ken

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Alan Baker

Sep 11, 2004, 7:16:19 PM9/11/04
In article <ed4a19ad.04091...@posting.google.com>,
little_2u...@yahoo.com (LittleDueceCoupe) wrote:

> What about all the people who are surely offended ? I guess they don't count.

They, like all of us, get to choose what they watch.

William A. T. Clark

Sep 12, 2004, 11:24:52 AM9/12/04
In article <ed4a19ad.04091...@posting.google.com>,
little_2u...@yahoo.com (LittleDueceCoupe) wrote:

No - we have brought her up in the real world, which does not mean we
either condone or accept bad language from her, but that she understands
it is part and parcel of most people's world. Curiously enough, I don't
think she has even seen on of these outbursts from Tiger that seem to
occupy such an enormous part of your TV viewing and life. Perhaps it
really isn't the life-threatening issue that you make it out to be?

Personally I find network TV's indiscriminate peddling of gratuitous
violence and lowest common denominator IQ "reality" shows far more
worrying, but that is another story.

William Clark

LittleDueceCoupe

Sep 12, 2004, 2:36:33 PM9/12/04
They should be able to watch something as innocuous as PGA golf
without having torrents of profanity coming into their living rooms.

Ken

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Alan Baker

Sep 12, 2004, 3:36:21 PM9/12/04
In article <ed4a19ad.04091...@posting.google.com>,
little_2u...@yahoo.com (LittleDueceCoupe) wrote:

> They should be able to watch something as innocuous as PGA golf
> without having torrents of profanity coming into their living rooms.

Please, Ken. "Torrents"? I don't think so.

LittleDueceCoupe

Sep 12, 2004, 6:52:26 PM9/12/04
Context makes all the difference. Would Janet Jackson have gotten any
grief if Justin had exposed her boob in a studio with no camera, no
network TV, no SuperBowl coverage ? Of course it matters and you are
just being stubborn because you are being so righteously indignant
because I got mad about playing poorly. Our federal government sets
standards of decency for broadcast television and radio. That is what
Janet Jackson ran afoul of. Regardless of your silly arguments about
the absolute propriety of what I may have done vs Tiger's continuing
problems over the span of his career, he owes golf, he owes his
sponsors, he owes the youth of the world of golf a lot better than he
has given.

It doesn't matter if I'm an axe murderer, Tiger is still way out of
line with his behavior and I can comment on it. Period.

Since you keep dodging this, I am pointing you one more time to people
who agree with me.

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=ed4a19ad.0409110710.6f98c760%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

Ken

++++++++++++++++++++++

formerly known as 'cat arranger'

Sep 12, 2004, 8:18:07 PM9/12/04

Let he who is without guilt cast the first club.
My brother was playing a practice round with
our father before a tournament. He got mad
and tried to hit the ground with his club. It
bounced up and hit him in the ankle. My dad
told him that he couldn't play in the tournament
because of his bad sportsmanship but relented
during the night and woke my brother up to
tell him that he thought my brother had been
working so hard on his game that he didn't
have the heart to not let him play.
My brother played the next day and hit his
second shot on the first hole in for an eagle and
birdied the second hole. He had several rounds
in the 60s and was #1 on our high school team.
Anyway, by the 15th or 16th hole he was 9 over
par and had to quit because his ankle had swollen
up and was so painful that he couldn't walk.
I love that story.

: Context makes all the difference. Would Janet Jackson have gotten any

Alan Baker

Sep 13, 2004, 12:52:40 AM9/13/04
In article <ed4a19ad.04091...@posting.google.com>,
little_2u...@yahoo.com (LittleDueceCoupe) wrote:

> Context makes all the difference. Would Janet Jackson have gotten any
> grief if Justin had exposed her boob in a studio with no camera, no
> network TV, no SuperBowl coverage ? Of course it matters and you are
> just being stubborn because you are being so righteously indignant
> because I got mad about playing poorly. Our federal government sets
> standards of decency for broadcast television and radio. That is what
> Janet Jackson ran afoul of. Regardless of your silly arguments about
> the absolute propriety of what I may have done vs Tiger's continuing
> problems over the span of his career, he owes golf, he owes his
> sponsors, he owes the youth of the world of golf a lot better than he
> has given.
>
> It doesn't matter if I'm an axe murderer, Tiger is still way out of
> line with his behavior and I can comment on it. Period.

Yup. You can comment on it, and I can comment on your hypocrisy.

It would be considered wrong for Janet Jackson to have exposed her
breast *anywhere*, Ken. What you don't get is that you want to pretend
it's only wrong to use profanity if there's a microphone pointed at you.

> Since you keep dodging this, I am pointing you one more time to people
> who agree with me.
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=ed4a19ad.0409110710.6f98c760%40posting.go
> ogle.com&output=gplain

Wow. A post which you wrote which claims a mysterious person agrees with
you, but not in the newsgroup. Colour me unimpressed.

<snip>

formerly known as 'cat arranger'

Sep 13, 2004, 3:11:29 AM9/13/04

: In article <ed4a19ad.04091...@posting.google.com>,

Okay, so Ken is a classless jerk sometimes too, but not an
famous classless jerk on television where kids and the faint
of heart can see him. Does Ken's classless jerkiness, at times,
have any bearing on Tiger's famous classless jerkiness on
television where children and the faint of heart can be corrupted?
I'm not sure but we will have to find a person who has never
been a classless jerk either on television on in private, or perhaps
the radio, but under special circumstances, to become the first
member of the jury.

LittleDueceCoupe

Sep 13, 2004, 11:35:50 AM9/13/04
So, now you're calling me a liar too. I have the email and I did not write it.

Ken

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

LittleDueceCoupe

Sep 13, 2004, 11:43:11 AM9/13/04
Cat Man -

Exactly. I call it moral relativism.

Ken

Alan Baker

Sep 13, 2004, 1:21:18 PM9/13/04
In article <ed4a19ad.04091...@posting.google.com>,
little_2u...@yahoo.com (LittleDueceCoupe) wrote:

> So, now you're calling me a liar too. I have the email and I did not write
> it.

Wow. Now I'm convinced!

LOL

Ben

Sep 13, 2004, 3:08:31 PM9/13/04
"formerly known as 'cat arranger'" <goodidea19...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<EKb1d.295668$Oi.94237@fed1read04>...

> Okay, so Ken is a classless jerk sometimes too, but not an
> famous classless jerk on television where kids and the faint
> of heart can see him. Does Ken's classless jerkiness, at times,
> have any bearing on Tiger's famous classless jerkiness on
> television where children and the faint of heart can be corrupted?
> I'm not sure but we will have to find a person who has never
> been a classless jerk either on television on in private, or perhaps
> the radio, but under special circumstances, to become the first
> member of the jury.

Yes, yes, this is a damn shame. The last bastion of TV viewing for
the "faint of heart" was golf...then along came Tiger. There should
be a disclaimer for the pasty feebs who are prone to fits of fainting
in the face of a "fuck" or a "shit" from a golfer on national TV. Let
us pray that these "faint of hearts" do NOT have basic cable and that
they NEVER stumble onto a Chris Rock special.

Ben