I love Benazir but alas

1 view

Yorker

Dec 29, 2007, 11:59:37 AM12/29/07
Will S, dechucka what am I to do? I miss her terribly.
Hopefully Husband of all.... can take her place in my heart and my arse.

regards
Madhav oops Yorker oops CricketLeague oops ya I remember now RSC pest.

Husband of All FBI n NSA agents

Dec 29, 2007, 1:31:02 PM12/29/07

"Yorker" <Yor...@Yorker.com> wrote in message news:fl5udo$sie$1...@aioe.org...

Yorker imposter,

Yada, yada, yada, yada, yada, yada..........Yaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwnnnn...

No wonder women in your culture DUMP you since you LOW IQ
DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS are SO BORING.......

Women in your culture would RATHER LIVE ALONE than living
with WORTHLESS BORING DUMBCUNTS like you.....

You already know the two women I dated in the last couple of months
both had the SAME OPINION about men in your RACE and CULTURE....

And YOU also HEARD with your own ears that those two women
said to me that men in your RACE CAN'T MAKE THEM CUM......

Both women told me that the BEST SEX THEY EVER HAD was with
INDIANS and PAKISTANIS........Hahahahahaha.......

You know it for a FACT the latino woman I dated told me she had
had sex with 12 different men and the BEST SEX SHE EVER HAD
was with the INDIAN GUY whose name SHE GOT TATTOED
on her WRIST.

No wonder those two women DUMPED their Caucasian husbands
and are DESPERATE to MARRY INDIAN MEN.....

Your tiny white dicks can't make this white woman sciencegirl cum
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/c7a1e6b720fb50a0

What the fuck are you low life scum good for ?

You can't make white women cum, you cant make latino women cum, you
can't make chinese women cum..........

Email this white woman sciencegirl at yahoo.com and convince her
that your tiny white dicks can make her cum.......ROFLMAO......

Meet me anywhere, anytime of your choice.

We will go at each other with the SAME WEAPON...38 caliber Glock......

Are you game FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATH "Yorker Imposter' ?

Your PATHETIC ATTEMPTS to NEUTRALIZE my
EXPOSURE of YOU YESTERDAY with these normal
cricket comments today is MILDLY AMUSING at BEST.

I KNOW and YOU KNOW I wont be able to TRACE
your comments back to the REAL YOU even if I can
get an GUTSY ATTORNEY to FIGHT YOU FBI n NSA
PSYCHOPATHS.

But there is ONLY ONE REAL MAN in America that turned the
MOST POWERFUL ENTITIES on earth ie FBI n NSA into
COMPLETE IMPOTENTS that too PUBLICLY.

I can see the FRUSTRATION and DEPRESSION of all you FBI and
NSA PSYCHOPATHS and RACISTS being exposed to the world.

Nothing is gonna change your status of an FBI n NSA agent pussy.

Keep your undercover agent pussy ready so I can fuck you tonight.

Shall I remind the rest of the world how YOU FBI n NSA
PSYCHOPATHS ABUSE blacks as NIGGERS, browns as
SAND NIGGERS, Mexicans as MEXCREMENT and USA
as "JewNITED STATES OF AMERICA" ?

Shall I also remind the rest of the world how YOU FBI n NSA
PSYCHOPATHS and RACISTS LOVE HITLER and NAZIS
and HATE ISRAEL and JEWS ?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.privacy/msg/238657d378a212ff?hl=en&

Your husband and
Husband of all FBI n NSA agents

To all the readers here,

I already told you these FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATHS HATE
JEWS, BLACKS, BROWNS and HISPANICS and now you
have the PROOF.

These FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATHS and RACISTS BLAMED
FLOURIDATION POISONING on JEWS TOO.....
Just read the subject title in this link.......

Flouridation a JEW SCHEME ?
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.activism/msg/879cd0abaee2f263

But dont get too excited thinking that these EVIL FBI n NSA
PSYCHOPATHS wont TORTURE WHITE CHRISTIANS.

Some of the TORTURE VICTIMS are HIGHLY EDUCATED
WHITE CHRISTIANS namely Dr Robert Dunford, Mr Derrick
Robinson and Ms Susan Sayler for example. All of these WHITE
CHRISTIAN TORTURE VICTIMS live in USA.

I also know some WHITE CHRISTIAN TORTURE VICTIMS in
ENGLAND and other parts of EUROPE. Will post their names
LATER.....

You, your wife and kids will be SECRETLY EMBEDDED with
nanotechnology based SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY CHIPS and
PSYCHO-ELECTRONIC WEAPONS in the near future IF NOT already
even if YOU CONTINUALLY SUCK these FBI and NSA
PSYCHOPATHS DICKS like Rodney Ulyate, MacJoubert, John Winthrop,
Diggler, arahim etc.

Its ONLY a MATTER OF TIME before EVERY HUMAN BEING will
be FORCED to HAVE NANOTECHNOLOGY based SYNTHETIC
TELEPATHY chips and their PRIVATE THOUGHTS MONITORED
by FBI and NSA COMPUTERS which can READ and DECIPHER
in about 15 - 30 seconds.

FORGET FREEDOM OF SPEECH.......No body will have
FREEDOM OF "THOUGHT" any more just like I didnt for the
last 6 years.

MI-5, MI-6 are ALSO INVOLVED in these MIND CONTROL,
MIND MANIPULATION TORTURES and PSYCHO-ELECTRONIC
WEAPON ATTACKS for DECADES in England.

PLANET EARTH has ONLY ONE CHOICE.

TO SUPPORT ME to FIGHT FOR THE RIGHTS, CIVIL LIBERTIES
and FREEDOMS of NOT ONLY EVERY AMERICAN but also EVERY
HUMAN BEING ON THIS PLANET.

I am the LAST HOPE of HUMANITY TO LIVE with ANY DIGNITY and
SELF RESPECT and with FREEDOM and CIVIL LIBERTIES.

All the resident RACISTS alvey, will_s, Andrew Dunford, Phil, Paul Robson,
max.it, Mike Holmans, dechuka, Wog George, Rodney Hampson, Erchie will
SUPPORT ME if they have ANY INKLING of whats gonna happen to
them, their family, their children and grand children and EVERY HUMAN
in the NEAR FUTURE.

YES, ALL HUMAN BEINGS will be CONTROLLED and MONITORED by
FBI n NSA COMPUTERS.

http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/pro-freedom.co.uk/cov_us.html

YOU fucking MORONS HAVE NO IDEA how much ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY
these FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS have DEVELOPED SECRETLY for DECADES
and have been TORTURING INNOCENT HUMAN BEINGS.

You will be COMPLETE IDIOTS and MORONS if YOU THINK YOU WILL BE
SPARED by these FBI, NSA, MI-5, MI-6 PSYCHOPATHS and SADISTS if YOU
SUCK THEIR DICKS PUBLICLY and PRETEND to LIKE and WORSHIP THEM.

Why do you LOW IQ MORONS think John Winthrop commented a completely
irrelevant word "cough" in this comment today, ?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/19a182f2677b2d57

Because I coughed last night at home.for a few seconds and thought about the
reasons why I was coughing.

The word "cough" was a SECRET MESSAGE to me by these BLOOD THIRSTY
EVIL FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATHS and RACISTS.

In case if you still didnt get it, that was the ONLY COMMENT
from "John Winthrop" who NEVER posted on rsc before.

It is a COMMON PRACTICE for these FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATHS to
POST PRIVATE THOUGHTS of TORTURE VICTIMS on internet newsgroups
in the form of " words in comments" or "subject title" or "posters name" or
"their email id" This was REPORTED by MANY OTHER TORTURE VICTIMS
in AMERICA that INCLUDE WHITE CHRISTIANS who are VERY
INTELLIGENT with ADVANCED degrees like Masters and PHD in Physics,
Chemistry, Psychology, Electrical Engineering, Computers, Sociology, Math
and some of the victims are even DOCTORS.