Chuck Slut Begs for Curry

Borked Pseudo Mailed

Dec 23, 2007, 8:54:15 AM12/23/07

Yorker

Dec 23, 2007, 3:10:15 PM12/23/07

"Borked Pseudo Mailed" <nob...@pseudo.borked.net> wrote in message
news:483d8e93aae5bb30...@pseudo.borked.net...

> Like a dog.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/3yqohm

Begs for Curry and "Money"

John Winthrop

Dec 24, 2007, 12:01:43 PM12/24/07
"Yorker" <Yor...@Yorker.com> wrote in news:fkmfb2$fkd$1...@aioe.org:

Talking to yourself again <cough>wanker

Husband of All FBI n NSA agents

Dec 24, 2007, 12:06:54 PM12/24/07

"John Winthrop" <jwin...@ibm.co.au> wrote in message
news:fkooln$u47$1...@aioe.org...

My sexy wife and FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATH John Winthrop,

GETTING SCARED that I am EXPOSING YOUR RABID
HATRED for JEWS, BLACKS, BROWNS and HISPANICS ?

There is ONLY ONE REAL MAN in America that turned the
MOST POWERFUL ENTITIES on earth ie FBI n NSA into
COMPLETE IMPOTENTS that too PUBLICLY.

Meet me anywhere, anytime of your choice.

We will go at each other with the SAME WEAPON...38 caliber Glock......

Are you game FBI PSYCHOPATH ?

I can see the FRUSTRATION and DEPRESSION of all you FBI and
NSA PSYCHOPATHS and RACISTS being exposed to the world.

Nothing is gonna change your status of an FBI n NSA agent pussy.

Keep your undercover agent pussy ready so I can fuck you tonight.

Shall I remind the rest of the world how YOU FBI n NSA
PSYCHOPATHS ABUSE blacks as NIGGERS, browns as
SAND NIGGERS, Mexicans as MEXCREMENT and USA
as "JewNITED STATES OF AMERICA" ?

Shall I also remind the rest of the world how YOU FBI n NSA
PSYCHOPATHS and RACISTS LOVE HITLER and NAZIS
and HATE ISRAEL and JEWS ?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.privacy/msg/238657d378a212ff?hl=en&

Your husband and
Husband of all FBI n NSA agents