Why wasn't the hawkeye replay showed of this delivery ?

Sampath

Dec 17, 2006, 6:01:59 AM12/17/06
0.1 Khan to Gibbs, no run, almost! good length delivery, movement
straight away and Gibbs gets hit on the pad looking to defend off the
front-foot. Loud appeal for lbw turned down. That looked close

I thought it could have hit the leg stump.

JPD

Dec 17, 2006, 6:13:43 AM12/17/06

Sampath wrote:

> 0.1 Khan to Gibbs, no run, almost! good length delivery, movement
> straight away and Gibbs gets hit on the pad looking to defend off the
> front-foot. Loud appeal for lbw turned down. That looked close
>

> I thought it could have hit the leg stump.

I disagree. It was marginal as to whether or not it pitched on or
outside leg stump, and it bounced up from *just short of* a good length
and would almost certainly have gone over the top. Might have also
been wide of leg stump when it did go over the top. Whatever the case,
there were enough issues there for Gibbs to get the benefit of the
doubt which Strauss was denied yesterday.

And the reason no Hawkeye replay was dragged up is because Gibbs found
another way of getting out very shortly thereafter :)

--

JPD

Sampath

Dec 17, 2006, 6:23:00 AM12/17/06

"JPD" <john_p...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

Why wasnt this shown ?

2.4 Khan to Smith, no run, short of a good length and just outside the
off, this one jags back in after pitching, Smith plays and misses and is hit
on the pad. Loud shout for the lbw, turned down

Prof. (Chinna) Srinivasan

Dec 17, 2006, 8:01:38 PM12/17/06
they were busy filming my pounding ur mom so no replay but plz see my huuuge
co*ck in ur mom in slow motion it is much better replay
"Sampath" <Sampa...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

FrankS

Dec 17, 2006, 9:26:07 PM12/17/06

Few more email ids of AMERICAN WHITE WHORES that want to get IMPREGNATED by
BROWN SKINNED INDIAN TERRORISTS and SAND NIGGERS.

deniseonmtn at yahoo.com, denis...@yahoo.com
pinkorchidlover at yahoo.com, pinkorc...@yahoo.com
sciencegirll at yahoo.com, scienc...@yahoo.com

I responded to a white womans adv seeking Indians on a website and she
replied back. This white woman's email id is sciencegi...@yahoo.com

Me:

Why the fuck do you want to fuck some inferior brown skinned terrorists who
want to kill us all superior white skinned americans.

You have some mental problems liberal white whore. Arent our govt
dicksucking govt fearing stinky disease infested white dicks good enough for
you to suck.

What is the problem with all our white american whores and bitches like you.
If you lilke brown skins why dont you go get a tan, white cunt.

I am ashamed to read your ad on craigslist wanting to fuck some inferior
brown skinned terrorists.

Frank

White AMERICAN WOMAN sciencegirll's response:

your little white dicks don't make me cum............enough said.

"Prof. (Chinna) Srinivasan" <chi...@jaidev.com.not> wrote in message

Prof. (Chinna) Srinivasan

Dec 17, 2006, 11:26:46 PM12/17/06
bcoz my video of fu*cking ur mom was very very special interest

"Sampath" <Sampa...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

FrankS

Dec 17, 2006, 11:42:10 PM12/17/06
Like you and your whore american white mom in these videos ?

http://www.puremomson.com/?id=didot&from=ic&anchor=&nopopups=&site_id=PMS&refer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.iwait4u.com%2F1%2Fincest.html

Seriously how many of our white americans like you know their real genetic
fathers. I cant wait for our great democratic government to make a genetic
test MANDATORY for every american kid to identify their real genetic father.

I am really proud of you and your accomplishments on the website videos my
fellow white american. LONG LIVE WHITE AMERICANS. Lets imprison all white
american whores who want to sleep with INFERIOR INDIAN SAND NIGGERS.

[...]

Sampath's mom

Dec 17, 2006, 11:44:25 PM12/17/06
only bcoz they are not used to small cocks like we indians my son. when u
fuck me with ur 5 mm i only tell u bcoz of ur pyshcology heakth i like big
white dick from USA

Sampath's mom

Dec 17, 2006, 11:46:43 PM12/17/06
sampath's cock is v smal, cn u fuc*k me pz. i am sampath's mom and i hv big
cu*nt
"FrankS" <Frank...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Sampath's mom

GeorgeBush

Dec 18, 2006, 12:27:09 AM12/18/06
ALL WHITE AMERICANS should FUCK THEIR MOM's LIKE ME in these VIDEOS -

George Bush
President of USA

deniseonmtn at yahoo.com, deniseon...@yahoo.com
pinkorchidlover at yahoo.com, pinkorchidlo...@yahoo.com
sciencegirll at yahoo.com, sciencegi...@yahoo.com

I responded to a white womans adv seeking Indians on a website and she
replied back. This white woman's email id is sciencegi...@yahoo.com

Me:

Why the fuck do you want to fuck some inferior brown skinned terrorists who
want to kill us all superior white skinned americans.

You have some mental problems liberal white whore. Arent our govt
dicksucking govt fearing stinky disease infested white dicks good enough for
you to suck.

What is the problem with all our white american whores and bitches like you.
If you lilke brown skins why dont you go get a tan, white cunt.

I am ashamed to read your ad on craigslist wanting to fuck some inferior

brown skinned INDIAN SANDNIGGERS and TERRORISTS.

George Bush

White AMERICAN WOMAN sciencegirll's response:

your little white dicks don't make me cum............enough said.

"Sampath's mom" <sampathm...@sampathmom.osibisa> wrote in message

GeorgeBush

Dec 20, 2006, 6:42:28 PM12/20/06
ALL WHITE AMERICANS should FUCK THEIR MOMs and DAUGHTERs LIKE ME in these
VIDEOS -

George Bush
INCESTUAL WHITE President of USA

http://www.puremomson.com/?id=didot&from=ic&anchor=&nopopups=&site_id...

http://www.daddyswhores.com/?id=42550&from=ic&anchor=&nopopups=&site_id=DW&refer=

Seriously how many of our WHITE AMERICANS like YOU know their real genetic
fathers. I cant wait to make a genetic test MANDATORY for every american

kid
to identify their real genetic father.

I am really proud of YOU and YOUR accomplishments on the website videos my
fellow WHITE CHRISTIAN AMERICAN. LONG LIVE WHITE AMERICANS
who ENJOY INCEST and FUCK their SONS, DAUGHTERS and MOTHERS.

Tell me how you felt when you grabbed your young son and daughter
in your arms, turned them upside down and put YOUR SONS PENIS and
DAUGHTERS PUSSIES in YOUR MOUTH and SUCKED them DRY.
Did you WATCH THOSE INCEST VIDEOS with your WIFE and FAMILY
like George Bush ?

Did you write a novel with your INCESTUAL EXPERIENCES too like Webb or you
prefer to secretly SUCK your SON's PENIS and DAUGHTERS PUSSY
like other INCESTUAL WHITE AMERICAN Mark foleys of the world ?

http://www.rightwingnews.com/category.php?ent=6620

YOU MUST BE WELL KNOWN all over america for your TINY WHITE
PENIS like one of the most powerful WHITE CHRISTIAN AMERICAN
Dennis Hastert !!!

http://www.wonkette.com/politics/dennis-hastert/bloggers-force-us-to-imagine-dennis-hastert-having-sex-206190.php

The rumors about another top GOP member of the House being involved in
sexual encounters with young "men for hire" are confirmed to WMR by
well-placed sources in Washington's gay community. The member in question is
House Speaker Dennis Hastert, whose "alternate" life style is the primary
reason for him and his staff covering up the scandal involving ex-Florida
GOP Rep. Mark Foley and his lewd messages sent to underage male
congressional pages. Hastert's penchant to receive anal sex is well-known to
our sources in DC's gay community. Additionally, WHITE AMERICAN
DENNIS HASTERT's reported EXTREMELY SMALL PENIS is the subjec
of many jokes among Washington's gay circles.

George Bush
INCESTUAL WHITE President of USA.

"Sampath's mom" <sampathm...@sampathmom.osibisa> wrote in message

GeorgeBush