Fox Beats CNN and MSNBC Combined

obamao.sux....@gmail.com

Apr 30, 2009, 7:51:32 PM4/30/09

dave

Apr 30, 2009, 9:45:45 PM4/30/09
obamao.sux....@gmail.com wrote:
> COMBINED!! http://ussneverdock.blogspot.com/2009/04/fox-beats-cnn-and-msnbc-combined.html

And Katie Couric beats all 3 combined. What's your point?

~ RHF

Apr 30, 2009, 11:17:30 PM4/30/09
On Apr 30, 6:45 pm, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
- - obamao.sux.donki.dix...@gmail.com wrote:
- - COMBINED!!
- - http://ussneverdock.blogspot.com/2009/04/fox-beats-cnn-and-msnbc-comb...

- And Katie Couric beats all 3 combined.  What's your point?

Same point that you just made --- numbers can be
meaningless without 'context' . . .

Right-Wing Centrist Balanced News [FOX] has more
'viewers' than Left-Wing Slanted News CNN & MSNBC.

Liberal Entertainment News CBS has more 'viewers'
that just plain News FOX, CNN & MSNBC.
.

Message has been deleted

obamao.sux....@gmail.com

May 1, 2009, 12:08:26 AM5/1/09
On Apr 30, 8:45 pm, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> obamao.sux.donki.dix...@gmail.com wrote:
> > COMBINED!!http://ussneverdock.blogspot.com/2009/04/fox-beats-cnn-and-msnbc-comb...

> And Katie Couric beats all 3 combined.  What's your point?

Katie who?

FOX, the only one of the Big Four networks that did not carry Pres.
Obama's news conference last night, finished first in the 8pmET hour
with a new episode of "Lie to Me."

LOL!

obamao.sux....@gmail.com

May 1, 2009, 12:09:00 AM5/1/09
On Apr 30, 10:54 pm, retrogro...@comcast.net wrote:

> LOL.

LOL@U

cuh...@webtv.net

May 1, 2009, 12:39:22 AM5/1/09
B HO 100 FAILURES in 100 Days demands right to recruit kids (minors)
for the Military.
www.standeyo.com
There are some ''adult'' democrats who live on my street who Desperately
NEED to be Drafted.About a week ago when I was loading my 1914 Ford
Model T car on my old trailer, four ''adult'' democrats were playing
queerball (basketball, I Hate basketball!) next door in that back yard
over there, that Sh.t makes me nervous.That democrat dude who lives
across the street was ''supervising'' me, he didn't offer to help me
either.I told that democrat dude, If I had my way I would send them to
Iraq and Afghanistan.
cuhulin

Clave

May 1, 2009, 12:42:29 AM5/1/09

<retro...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> On Thu, 30 Apr 2009 20:17:30 -0700 (PDT), "~ RHF"
> <rhf-new...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>

>>Right-Wing Centrist Balanced News [FOX
>
> LOL.

Look who's back in town.

Jim

Capt. Morgan

May 1, 2009, 9:03:58 AM5/1/09
dave <da...@dave.dave> wrote:

Logic will never be considered as one of your main attributes.

Did it ever cross your limited mind why CNN, MSNBC and Fox News are
consistently mentioned in the same sentence? If we used your logic,
why aren't the Kentucky Derby and the Daytona 500 used in the same
sentence except they are two kinds of races?

Why would you compare CBS with Fox News? CBS is a broadcast channel
that has a variety of programming. Fox News is a cable channel that
falls into a genre called cable news. CBS and Fox aren't used in the
same sentence except they are viewed on your television. That's where
their comparison ends. On the other hand, there are enough common
elements to make a comparison amongst CNN, MSNBC and Fox News. They
are all on cable and they are 24 hour news channels. CBS does not
meet that criteria. That is why CNN, MSNBC and Fox News compare each
other's Nielsen Ratings. You probably don't know what are Nielsen
Ratings are used for.

You are probably wondering why my answer to you is so long. By your
question, you made it obvious you are dumber than a door nail. You
probably think the Tax Day Tea Parties were all about taxes.

-

O.B.A.M.A.

One Big Absolute Mistake America!

saltyfi...@gmail.com

May 1, 2009, 10:07:14 AM5/1/09
On May 1, 8:03 am, Capt. Morgan <mor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> dave <d...@dave.dave>   wrote:
>
> >obamao.sux.donki.dix...@gmail.com wrote:
> >> COMBINED!!http://ussneverdock.blogspot.com/2009/04/fox-beats-cnn-and-msnbc-comb...
>
> >And Katie Couric beats all 3 combined.  What's your point?
>
> Logic will never be considered as one of your main attributes.
>
> Did it ever cross your limited mind why CNN, MSNBC and Fox News are
> consistently mentioned in the same sentence? If we used your logic,
> why aren't the Kentucky Derby and the Daytona 500 used in the same
> sentence except they are two kinds of races?
>
> Why would you compare CBS with Fox News? CBS is a broadcast channel
> that has a variety of programming. Fox News is a cable channel that
> falls  into a genre called cable news. CBS and Fox aren't used in the
> same sentence except they are viewed on your television. That's where
> their comparison ends. On the other hand, there are enough common
> elements to make a comparison amongst CNN, MSNBC and Fox News. They
> are all on cable and  they are 24 hour news channels. CBS does not
> meet that criteria.  That is why CNN, MSNBC and Fox News compare each
> other's Nielsen Ratings. You probably don't know what are Nielsen
> Ratings are used for.
>
> You are probably wondering why my answer to you is so long. By your
> question, you made it obvious you are dumber than a door nail. You
> probably think the Tax Day Tea Parties were all about taxes.
>
> -
>
> O.B.A.M.A.
>
> One Big Absolute Mistake America!

Dr.DaviD, PhD (Piled Highest & Deepest) is a confirmed Useful Idiot
Savant.

Lenin identified “Useful Idiots” as those who lived in liberal
democracies and furthered the work of communism.

Useful Idiots are naïve, foolish, ignorant of facts, unrealistically
idealistic, dreamers, willfully in denial or deceptive. They hail from
the ranks of the chronically unhappy, the anarchists, the aspiring
revolutionaries, the neurotics who are at war with life, the
disaffected alienated from government, corporations, and just about
any and all institutions of society. The Useful Idiot can be a
billionaire, a movie star, an academe of renown, a politician, or from
any other segment of the population.

Arguably, the most dangerous Useful Idiot is the “Politically
Correct.” He is the master practitioner of euphemism, hedging,
doubletalk, and outright deception.

The Useful Idiot derives satisfaction from being anti-establishment.
He finds perverse gratification in aiding the forces that aim to
dismantle an existing order, whatever it may be: an order he neither
approves of nor he feels he belongs to.

The Useful Idiot is conflicted and dishonest. He fails to look inside
himself and discover the causes of his own problems and unhappiness
while he readily enlists himself in causes that validate his distorted
perception.

Understandably, it is easier to blame others and the outside world
than to examine oneself with an eye to self-discovery and self-
improvement. Furthermore, criticizing and complaining—liberal
practices of the Useful Idiot—require little talent and energy. The
Useful Idiot is a great armchair philosopher and “Monday Morning
Quarterback.”

The Useful Idiot is not the same as a person who honestly has a
different point of view. A society without honest and open differences
of views is a dead society. Critical, different and fresh ideas are
the life blood of a living society—the very anathema of autocracies
where the official position is sacrosanct.

Even the “normal” spends a great deal more energy aiming to fix things
out there than working to overcome his own flaws and shortcomings, or
contribute positively to the larger society. People don’t like to take
stock of what they are doing or not doing that is responsible for the
conditions they disapprove.

The Useful Idiot, among other things, is a master practitioner of
scapegoating. He assigns blame to others while absolving himself of
responsibility, has a long handy list of candidates for blaming
anything and everything, and by living a distorted life, he
contributes to the ills of society.

The Useful Idiot may even engage in willful misinformation and
deception when it suits him.

The lesson is clear. Beware of the Useful Idiots who live in liberal
democracies. Knowingly or unknowingly, they serve as the greatest
volunteer and effective soldiers of communism.

cuh...@webtv.net

May 1, 2009, 11:27:35 AM5/1/09
Those talking heads so called news tv programs that are on tv 24/7, none
of them are ever worth watching, including Faux news too.I don't watch
that Sh.t.
cuhulin

Message has been deleted

Mike

May 1, 2009, 11:59:07 AM5/1/09
On May 1, 9:03 am, Capt. Morgan <mor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> dave <d...@dave.dave>   wrote:
>
> >obamao.sux.donki.dix...@gmail.com wrote:
> >> COMBINED!!http://ussneverdock.blogspot.com/2009/04/fox-beats-cnn-and-msnbc-comb...
>
> >And Katie Couric beats all 3 combined.  What's your point?
>
> Logic will never be considered as one of your main attributes.
>
> Did it ever cross your limited mind why CNN, MSNBC and Fox News are
> consistently mentioned in the same sentence? If we used your logic,
> why aren't the Kentucky Derby and the Daytona 500 used in the same
> sentence except they are two kinds of races?
>
> Why would you compare CBS with Fox News? CBS is a broadcast channel
> that has a variety of programming. Fox News is a cable channel that
> falls  into a genre called cable news. CBS and Fox aren't used in the
> same sentence except they are viewed on your television. That's where
> their comparison ends. On the other hand, there are enough common
> elements to make a comparison amongst CNN, MSNBC and Fox News. They
> are all on cable and  they are 24 hour news channels. CBS does not
> meet that criteria.  That is why CNN, MSNBC and Fox News compare each
> other's Nielsen Ratings. You probably don't know what are Nielsen
> Ratings are used for.
>
> You are probably wondering why my answer to you is so long. By your
> question, you made it obvious you are dumber than a door nail. You
> probably think the Tax Day Tea Parties were all about taxes.
>
> -
>
> O.B.A.M.A.
>
> One Big Absolute Mistake America!

Faux News is pathetic. Rachel Maddow is far more intelligent than any
of the ballistic conservative mouthpieces for the GOP on Fox. Given
the way the public eats up all of the reality crap on TV, I'm not sure
why you think viewer ratings mean much. Obama's popularity ratings are
a pretty clear sign that Fox's impact is limited even if they do top
the other news channels. Perhaps a better explanation is that all the
conservatives watch Fox in a block while all other viewers are split
and fractured across all the other news channels.

In other words, your logic isn't as elevated as you seem to think it
is. Go back to drinking your namesake.

dxAce

May 1, 2009, 12:14:07 PM5/1/09

Michael W. Bryant, the pathetic individual who felt compelled to lie about having a PhD,
wrote:

The PhDufus has spoken!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

And, as always, don't let your children attend Louisville Technical Institute.
They've hired at least one dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, and who knows, there may
be more dufi there.

cuh...@webtv.net

May 1, 2009, 12:26:40 PM5/1/09
I should be working in my back yard right now, but I have to watch
Uncommon Valor movie on AMC channel now.
I slept late this morning.
I sound like Jake Blues making up excuses to the Mystery Woman, Blues
Brothers.
cuhulin

dave

May 1, 2009, 12:39:30 PM5/1/09
Capt. Morgan wrote:
> dave <da...@dave.dave> wrote:
>
>> obamao.sux....@gmail.com wrote:
>>> COMBINED!! http://ussneverdock.blogspot.com/2009/04/fox-beats-cnn-and-msnbc-combined.html
>> And Katie Couric beats all 3 combined. What's your point?
>
> Logic will never be considered as one of your main attributes.
>
> Did it ever cross your limited mind why CNN, MSNBC and Fox News are
> consistently mentioned in the same sentence? If we used your logic,
> why aren't the Kentucky Derby and the Daytona 500 used in the same
> sentence except they are two kinds of races?
>
> Why would you compare CBS with Fox News? CBS is a broadcast channel
> that has a variety of programming. Fox News is a cable channel that
> falls into a genre called cable news. CBS and Fox aren't used in the
> same sentence except they are viewed on your television. That's where
> their comparison ends. On the other hand, there are enough common
> elements to make a comparison amongst CNN, MSNBC and Fox News. They
> are all on cable and they are 24 hour news channels. CBS does not
> meet that criteria. That is why CNN, MSNBC and Fox News compare each
> other's Nielsen Ratings. You probably don't know what are Nielsen
> Ratings are used for.

I work in television. Fox News is largely ranting and raving and hardly
what I consider news. MSNBC has a lot of analysis (vs hard news) as
well. I don't watch enough CNN to comment.

I do watch Fox News a lot, especially on the weekends. I get my "news"
however from the BBC World Service and selected web sites.

As far as the Nielsen ratings go, they are having credibility issues
right now, so it's probably best you don't give them too much cred.

And I understand what the protests are about. Hell, I'd probably join
in a rebellion, if it came to that.

Mr. Obama is only superficially different than Mr. Bush. They are both
tools.

Capt. Morgan

May 1, 2009, 12:56:36 PM5/1/09
retro...@comcast.net wrote:

>On Fri, 01 May 2009 13:03:58 GMT, Capt. Morgan <mor...@gmail.com>
>wrote:

>>dave <da...@dave.dave> wrote:

>>>And Katie Couric beats all 3 combined. What's your point?
>>
>>Logic will never be considered as one of your main attributes.
>>
>>Did it ever cross your limited mind why CNN, MSNBC and Fox News are
>>consistently mentioned in the same sentence? If we used your logic,
>>why aren't the Kentucky Derby and the Daytona 500 used in the same
>>sentence except they are two kinds of races?
>>
>>Why would you compare CBS with Fox News? CBS is a broadcast channel
>>that has a variety of programming. Fox News is a cable channel that
>>falls into a genre called cable news. CBS and Fox aren't used in the
>>same sentence except they are viewed on your television. That's where
>>their comparison ends. On the other hand, there are enough common
>>elements to make a comparison amongst CNN, MSNBC and Fox News. They
>>are all on cable and they are 24 hour news channels. CBS does not
>>meet that criteria. That is why CNN, MSNBC and Fox News compare each
>>other's Nielsen Ratings. You probably don't know what are Nielsen
>>Ratings are used for.
>

>That's a lot of excuses to protect a point that means nothing.

I made several points that will eventually fly over many heads.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

kim

May 1, 2009, 3:51:39 PM5/1/09
On Fri, 01 May 2009 11:23:25 -0700, retro...@comcast.net wrote:

>On Fri, 01 May 2009 16:56:36 GMT, Capt. Morgan <mor...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>

>>>That's a lot of excuses to protect a point that means nothing.
>>
>>I made several points that will eventually fly over many heads.
>

>If the people's heads are in the sand as deep as yours.
Anyone drive through LA, TX, OK and other southern states lately?
Every damn restaurant, bar, hotel and public places only broadcast Fox
news. That's how they are getting their ratings.

MNMikeW

May 1, 2009, 4:11:24 PM5/1/09

"kim" <k...@everywhere.net> wrote in message

psssssst, there's reason for that. People want to watch it.

kim

May 1, 2009, 4:20:00 PM5/1/09
On Fri, 1 May 2009 15:11:24 -0500, "MNMikeW" <MNMi...@aol.com>
wrote:

Yeah, I watched some of the the slackjawed yokels staring at the
screen like they were hypnotized.... I think they were staring at the
legs more than listening to the news.

MNMikeW

May 1, 2009, 4:26:32 PM5/1/09

"kim" <k...@everywhere.net> wrote in message

It's funny how you libs obsess over Fox.

cuh...@webtv.net

May 1, 2009, 4:55:44 PM5/1/09
Faux/False news.We report, you decide!

What a HOOT!
cuhulin

~ RHF

May 1, 2009, 5:03:32 PM5/1/09
On May 1, 6:03 am, Capt. Morgan <mor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> dave <d...@dave.dave>   wrote:
>
> >obamao.sux.donki.dix...@gmail.com wrote:
> >> COMBINED!!http://ussneverdock.blogspot.com/2009/04/fox-beats-cnn-and-msnbc-comb...
>
> >And Katie Couric beats all 3 combined.  What's your point?
>
> Logic will never be considered as one of your main attributes.
>
> Did it ever cross your limited mind why CNN, MSNBC and Fox News are
> consistently mentioned in the same sentence? If we used your logic,
> why aren't the Kentucky Derby and the Daytona 500 used in the same
> sentence except they are two kinds of races?
>
> Why would you compare CBS with Fox News? CBS is a broadcast channel
> that has a variety of programming. Fox News is a cable channel that
> falls  into a genre called cable news. CBS and Fox aren't used in the
> same sentence except they are viewed on your television. That's where
> their comparison ends. On the other hand, there are enough common
> elements to make a comparison amongst CNN, MSNBC and Fox News. They
> are all on cable and  they are 24 hour news channels. CBS does not
> meet that criteria.  That is why CNN, MSNBC and Fox News compare each
> other's Nielsen Ratings. You probably don't know what are Nielsen
> Ratings are used for.
>
> You are probably wondering why my answer to you is so long. By your
> question, you made it obvious you are dumber than a door nail. You
> probably think the Tax Day Tea Parties were all about taxes.
>
> -

- O.B.A.M.A.
-
- One Big Absolute Mistake America!

Dang That Is Brilliant !

O.B.A.M.A. = One Big Absolute Mistake America !
.

~ RHF

May 1, 2009, 5:13:19 PM5/1/09
On May 1, 12:51 pm, kim <k...@everywhere.net> wrote:

> On Fri, 01 May 2009 11:23:25 -0700, retrogro...@comcast.net wrote:

> >>I made several points that will eventually fly over many heads.
>
> >If the people's heads are in the sand as deep as yours.

- Anyone drive through LA, TX, OK and other
- southern states lately?
- Every damn restaurant, bar, hotel and public
- places only broadcast Fox news.
- That's how they are getting their ratings.

FOX News on the TV and Radio follows
that Old Successful Old Business Axiom :
Give The People {Customers} What They Want {and Need}
.
.
Liberal Media : ABC, CBS, NBC+MS, PBS, & CNN
--- versus ---
Conservative Media : FOX

When FOX News gets to about 30% it's Audience
will be about optimized.
.

~ RHF

May 1, 2009, 5:33:51 PM5/1/09
On May 1, 1:20 pm, kim <k...@everywhere.net> wrote:
> On Fri, 1 May 2009 15:11:24 -0500, "MNMikeW" <MNMiik...@aol.com>

> wrote:
>

> >"kim" <k...@everywhere.net> wrote in message

> >> Anyone drive through LA, TX, OK and other southern states lately?
> >> Every damn restaurant, bar, hotel and public places only broadcast Fox
> >> news.  That's how they are getting their ratings.
>
> >psssssst, there's reason for that. People want to watch it.

- Yeah, I watched some of the the slackjawed yokels
- staring at the screen like they were hypnotized....
- I think they were staring at the legs more than
- listening to the news.

KIM - "slackjawed yokels"
.
- - - = = = RHF's Canned Reply 'Rant' = = = - - -
[>: To Liberal-Fascist Name Calling :<]
ROTFL - You Know When You Are Winning An Argument :
When a Super-Smart 'Enlightened" Liberal Starts Name Calling*.
* They Lose Their Ability To Think And Get Emotional - rotfl ~ RHF
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/318979fbe8546cfa
.
Typical Elitist Liberal-Fascist Thinking -wrt-
anyone you don't agree with and implying
that they are less-than-human cause you
are ever so smart and so enlightened.
.
If you were Common Sense American Thinking
You would simply understand and accept that :
They Are Your Fellow Americans {Humans};
and are Equal Under the Law the same as You;
and have Equal Human Rights the same as You;
and are Equal Before God the same as You.
----- all-things-being-equal -----
.
God {Allah} Bless America and All Americans - Amen ~ RHF
.
.

~ RHF

May 1, 2009, 5:43:45 PM5/1/09
On May 1, 1:26 pm, "MNMikeW" <MNMiik...@aol.com> wrote:
> "kim" <k...@everywhere.net> wrote in message

> > On Fri, 1 May 2009 15:11:24 -0500, "MNMikeW" <MNMiik...@aol.com>

> > wrote:
>
> >>"kim" <k...@everywhere.net> wrote in message

> >>psssssst, there's reason for that. People want to watch it.
>
> > Yeah, I watched some of the the slackjawed yokels staring at the
> > screen like they were hypnotized....  I think they were staring at the
> > legs more than listening to the news.

- It's funny how you libs obsess over Fox.

Yes the Liberal {Fascist} Political Cadre get-off
by calling FOX News "FAUX News" and trying to
Shout-It-Down; and have it taken off the air all in
the name of {ROTFL} "Fairness".

While most conservatives simply ignore the so
called Liberal Media Monopoly and change
channels to hear something that resonates
with them in their Hearts-and-Minds.
-aka- Freedom-of-Choice !

why rant and rave when you can simply enjoy ~ RHF
.
.

~ RHF

May 1, 2009, 5:54:08 PM5/1/09
On May 1, 9:39 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:

> Capt. Morgan wrote:
> > dave <d...@dave.dave>   wrote:

> >> And Katie Couric beats all 3 combined.  What's your point?
>
> > Logic will never be considered as one of your main attributes.
>
> > Did it ever cross your limited mind why CNN, MSNBC and Fox News are
> > consistently mentioned in the same sentence? If we used your logic,
> > why aren't the Kentucky Derby and the Daytona 500 used in the same
> > sentence except they are two kinds of races?
>
> > Why would you compare CBS with Fox News? CBS is a broadcast channel
> > that has a variety of programming. Fox News is a cable channel that
> > falls  into a genre called cable news. CBS and Fox aren't used in the
> > same sentence except they are viewed on your television. That's where
> > their comparison ends. On the other hand, there are enough common
> > elements to make a comparison amongst CNN, MSNBC and Fox News. They
> > are all on cable and  they are 24 hour news channels. CBS does not
> > meet that criteria.  That is why CNN, MSNBC and Fox News compare each
> > other's Nielsen Ratings. You probably don't know what are Nielsen
> > Ratings are used for.
>
> I work in television.  Fox News is largely ranting and raving and hardly
> what I consider news.  MSNBC has a lot of analysis (vs hard news) as
> well.  I don't watch enough CNN to comment.
>
> I do watch Fox News a lot, especially on the weekends.  I get my "news"
> however from the BBC World Service and selected web sites.
>
> As far as the Nielsen ratings go, they are having credibility issues
> right now, so it's probably best you don't give them too much cred.

- And I understand what the protests are about.
- Hell, I'd probably join in a rebellion, if it came to that.

Dave - Janet Napolitano Thanks You for Your Comments
and Has Pre-Qualified You As A 'Potential' Terrorist*
* Potentially Armed Counter-Revolutionary Insurgent
with Prior US Military Training and Experience.
.
Congratulations Americans,
Janet Napolitano Has Pre-Qualified You As A Terrorist
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/36eee115c8c5e636
.
- Mr. Obama is only superficially different than Mr. Bush.
- They are both tools.
.

kim

May 1, 2009, 5:56:48 PM5/1/09
On Fri, 1 May 2009 15:26:32 -0500, "MNMikeW" <MNMi...@aol.com>
wrote:

>"kim" <k...@everywhere.net> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 1 May 2009 15:11:24 -0500, "MNMikeW" <MNMi...@aol.com>
>> wrote:
>>

>>>"kim" <k...@everywhere.net> wrote in message

>>>psssssst, there's reason for that. People want to watch it.
>>>
>> Yeah, I watched some of the the slackjawed yokels staring at the
>> screen like they were hypnotized.... I think they were staring at the
>> legs more than listening to the news.
>
>It's funny how you libs obsess over Fox.

Wahhhhhh!!!

duke

May 1, 2009, 5:59:06 PM5/1/09
On Fri, 1 May 2009 14:43:45 -0700 (PDT), "~ RHF" <rhf-new...@pacbell.net>
wrote:

>While most conservatives simply ignore the so

>called Liberal Media Monopoly and change
>channels to hear something that resonates
>with them in their Hearts-and-Minds.
>-aka- Freedom-of-Choice !

>why rant and rave when you can simply enjoy ~ RHF

Amen.

The Dukester, American-American
*****
Pope Paul VI
*****

duke

May 1, 2009, 6:02:45 PM5/1/09
On Thu, 30 Apr 2009 18:45:45 -0700, dave <da...@dave.dave> wrote:

>And Katie Couric beats all 3 combined. What's your point?

WHAT!!!!!! They want to fire her for such poor ratings.

~ RHF

May 1, 2009, 7:06:09 PM5/1/09

- Faux News is pathetic.

MWB -proclaims- FAUX News Is Pathetic

.
Yes the Liberal {Fascist} Political Cadre get-off
by calling FOX News "FAUX News" and trying to
Shout-It-Down; and have it taken off the air all in

the name of {Get Ready ROTFL} "Fairness".
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/ac0fbef714b8d86c
.

While most conservatives simply ignore the so called
Liberal Media Monopoly and change channels to hear
something that resonates with them in their
Hearts-and-Minds. -aka- Freedom-of-Choice !

.
mwb - why rant and rave . . .

when you can simply enjoy ~ RHF

.
.
Elite Liberal-Fascist Thinking -versus-
Common Sense American Thinking
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/b682b926df32cc6f
.
FOX News on the TV and Radio :

Give The People {Customers} What They Want {and Need}

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/7dfa7b4244e8c91b

.
Dave - Janet Napolitano Thanks You for Your Comments
and Has Pre-Qualified You As A 'Potential' Terrorist*

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/8e9e95ef2a7ba3e4
.

O.B.A.M.A. = One Big Absolute Mistake America !

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/af77b9f9fbd81af5
.
insane political pay-back is a b-i-t-c-h ~ RHF
-ps- remember it's now blame 'obama' time !
.
.

~ RHF

May 1, 2009, 7:17:35 PM5/1/09
On May 1, 11:04 am, retrogro...@comcast.net wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Apr 2009 21:42:29 -0700, "Clave"
>
> <ClaviusNoSpamDam...@cablespeed.com> wrote:
>
> ><retrogro...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> >> LOL.
>
> >Look who's back in town.

- The idiocy level assures it will be a short visit.
- I'd forgotten just how utterly ignorant and dogmatic
- these drunken disability right wing hate everything idiots are.

RetroGrouch - 'idiocy level'
RetroGrouch - 'utterly ignorant and dogmatic'
RetroGrouch - 'drunken disability'
RetroGrouch - 'right wing hate everything idiots'
-rg- try showing some human love, respect
and compassion for your brother man.

.
- - - = = = RHF's Canned Reply 'Rant' = = = - - -
[>: To Liberal-Fascist Name Calling :<]
ROTFL - You Know When You Are Winning An Argument :
When a Super-Smart 'Enlightened" Liberal Starts Name Calling*.
* They Lose Their Ability To Think And Get Emotional - rotfl ~ RHF
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/318979fbe8546cfa
.
Typical Elitist Liberal-Fascist Thinking -wrt-
anyone you don't agree with and implying
that they are less-than-human cause you
are ever so smart and so enlightened.
.
If you were Common Sense American Thinking
You would simply understand and accept that :
They Are Your Fellow Americans {Humans};
and are Equal Under the Law the same as You;
and have Equal Human Rights the same as You;
and are Equal Before God the same as You.

----- all-of-god's-creations-being-equal -----

Mike

May 1, 2009, 7:19:49 PM5/1/09
On May 1, 5:43�pm, "~ RHF" <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> - It's funny how you libs obsess over Fox.
>
> Yes the Liberal {Fascist} Political Cadre get-off
> by calling FOX News "FAUX News" and trying to
> Shout-It-Down; and have it taken off the air all in
> the name of {ROTFL} "Fairness".
>
> While most conservatives simply ignore the so
> called Liberal Media Monopoly and change
> channels to hear something that resonates
> with them in their Hearts-and-Minds.
> -aka- Freedom-of-Choice !
>
> why rant and rave when you can simply enjoy ~ RHF
> �.

ROTFL!

RHF is, as always, amusely entertaining on several levels:

-Only someone of RHF's extreme ideological bent could think that
anyone could "shout" more than the likes of O'Reilly or Hannity.

-Only someone of RHF's extreme ideological bent could think that
conservatives do not loudly and consistently shout daily about the
"liberal" media, which by RHF's definition seems to be everyone but
FOX and Rush.

-Only someone of RHF's extreme ideological bent could think that
anyone complaining about FOX's obvious bias is a bigger threat to
"Freedom of Choice" than observation of the fact that 98% of news
reporting agencies across the entire planet report entirely different
news as does FOX.

I watch FOX News heavily on the weekends, since MSNBC's weekend
programming isn't that interesting. FOX is truly frightening. What
they do is just ethically wrong.

who are you?

May 1, 2009, 7:24:09 PM5/1/09
On Thu, 30 Apr 2009 21:08:26 -0700, obamao.sux.donki.dixsss wrote:

> On Apr 30, 8:45 pm, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
>> obamao.sux.donki.dix...@gmail.com wrote:
>> > COMBINED!!http://ussneverdock.blogspot.com/2009/04/fox-beats-cnn-and-
msnbc-comb...

>> And Katie Couric beats all 3 combined.  What's your point?
>

> Katie who?
>
> FOX, the only one of the Big Four networks that did not carry Pres.
> Obama's news conference last night, finished first in the 8pmET hour
> with a new episode of "Lie to Me."
>
> LOL!

Xplains all the stupid people in this room who know more about TV then
politics

Here, eat some more beacon http://pics.nase-bohren.de/bacon_tits.jpg

Mike

May 1, 2009, 8:01:18 PM5/1/09

RHF,

Here's the best evidence I can offer to prove the biased fluff of FOX:
The current lead story at FOXNEWS.COM is about Michelle Obama's $540
tennis shoes.

I rest my case. Journalist excellence? Yep, right...

cuh...@webtv.net

May 1, 2009, 7:57:50 PM5/1/09
The ONLY tv news programs I EVER watch are on www.WLBT.com or
www.WLBT.com or www.WAPT.com for about ten minutes of local news
and State news ONLY.I don't care anything about weather (they can't
predict the weather anyway, unless it is stormy weather here) and
sports.The ONLY Sports are Dare Devil Jalopy Dirt Track Racing and
Rodeos and Horse Racing and Greyhound Dog Racing.
cuhulin
GIVE BLOOD, PLAY RUGBY!

~ RHF

May 1, 2009, 8:28:52 PM5/1/09
On May 1, 5:01 pm, Mike <mwbry...@aol.com> wrote:

> > - Anyone drive through LA, TX, OK and other
> > - southern states lately?
> > - Every damn restaurant, bar, hotel and public
> > - places only broadcast Fox news.
> > - That's how they are getting their ratings.

- - FOX News on the TV and Radio follows
- - that Old Successful Old Business Axiom :
- - Give The People {Customers} What They Want {and Need}
- - .
- - .
- - Liberal Media : ABC, CBS, NBC+MS, PBS, & CNN
- - --- versus ---
- - Conservative Media : FOX
- -
- - When FOX News gets to about 30% it's Audience
- - will be about 'optimized'.
- - .
- -
- - RHF,

- Here's the best evidence I can offer to prove the biased fluff of
FOX:
- The current lead story at FOXNEWS.COM is about Michelle Obama's $540
- tennis shoes.
-
- I rest my case. Journalist excellence? Yep, right...

MWB - Sort of like the UK Newspapers who touted
Michelle Obama's "Buff" Biceps as 'Fashion Statement'.

FOX News 'Exists' Because We Have "Freedom-of-Choice"
and some American's Choose To Listen to FOX News:
Just like Al Jazeera News 'Exists' in the Middle East
http://english.aljazeera.net/
{Arab/Islamic Controlled} Countries because it gives
the those TV/Radio/Media Consumers a "Choice"
over the Government Controlled {Arab/Islamic Republic}
Media Outlets.
.
The National Inquirer 'Exists' simply because some
Americans Choose to Read It and most Sneak-A-Peak
while standing in the Supermarket line.
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/
And Once Again That's American "Freedom-of-Choice"
"Freedom-of-the-Press" -now- "Freedom-of-the-Media"
.
MWB - Don't Blast the Other Guy for What He Does
Simply Enjoy What You Do and Be Happy in Your Life.

mwb - may god bless you - pal ~ RHF
.
.

Clave

May 1, 2009, 8:55:18 PM5/1/09
> On Thu, 30 Apr 2009 21:42:29 -0700, "Clave"
> <ClaviusNo...@cablespeed.com> wrote:
>

>><retro...@comcast.net> wrote in message

>>> LOL.
>>
>>Look who's back in town.
>

> The idiocy level assures it will be a short visit. I'd forgotten just
> how utterly ignorant and dogmatic these drunken disability right wing
> hate everything idiots are.

Nice to see ya just the same.

Jim

MNMikeW

May 1, 2009, 9:40:06 PM5/1/09

"Mikey" <mwbr...@aol.com> wrote in message

On May 1, 5:43?pm, "~ RHF" <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> FOX is truly frightening. What they do is just ethically wrong.

Like?????

cuh...@webtv.net

May 1, 2009, 10:06:24 PM5/1/09
www.WJTV.com Why did I type www.WLBT.com twice? Hell, I don't
know.
cuhulin

Mike

May 1, 2009, 10:35:28 PM5/1/09
On May 1, 8:28�pm, "~ RHF" <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> �.

> MWB - Don't Blast the Other Guy for What He Does
> Simply Enjoy What You Do and Be Happy in Your Life.
>
> mwb - may god bless you - pal ~ RHF
> �.

The First Amendment gives me the right to complain LOUDLY about
conservative (or any other kind of) politics. We not only have the
right, but as Americans we have the RESPONSIBILITY, to speak up when
we see the truth being blocked and distorted.

You also have the same rights and responsibilities.

I guess that's what keeps us talking to each other!

Have a nice day, RHF.

~ RHF

May 1, 2009, 10:54:40 PM5/1/09
On May 1, 4:19 pm, Mike <mwbry...@aol.com> wrote:
> On May 1, 5:43 pm, "~ RHF" <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>

> > - It's funny how you libs obsess over Fox.
>
> > Yes the Liberal {Fascist} Political Cadre get-off
> > by calling FOX News "FAUX News" and trying to
> > Shout-It-Down; and have it taken off the air all in
> > the name of {ROTFL} "Fairness".
>
> > While most conservatives simply ignore the so
> > called Liberal Media Monopoly and change
> > channels to hear something that resonates
> > with them in their Hearts-and-Minds.
> > -aka- Freedom-of-Choice !
>
> > why rant and rave when you can simply enjoy ~ RHF
> > .

- ROTFL!

Reading the RHF's Replies can be 'entertaining'
{note all small letters}

- * RHF is, as always, amusely entertaining on several levels:

When Playing With {Replying To} "The RHF" :
One Must Know What Level They Are On . . .

- * Only someone of RHF's extreme ideological bent
- could think that anyone could "shout" more than
- the likes of O'Reilly or Hannity.

THAT'S A CAPITAL OBSERVATION MWB !

- * Only someone of RHF's extreme ideological bent
- could think that conservatives do not loudly and
- consistently shout daily about the "liberal" media,
- which by RHF's definition seems to be everyone
- but FOX and Rush.

1-2-3 All Togetrher Now :
the liberal media,
The Liberal Media.
THE LIBERAL MEDIA !

- * Only someone of RHF's extreme ideological bent
- could think that anyone complaining about FOX's
- obvious bias is a bigger threat to "Freedom of Choice"
- than observation of the fact that 98% of news
- reporting agencies across the entire planet report
- entirely different news as does FOX.

MWB - One Man's Truth : Is Another Man's Fiction
Oh That's Right We Are All Required To Think Like You
Or We Are Mentally Inferior and Our Children Need
Re-education To Cleans Them Of Our Conservative
Biases and Right-Wing Bigotry.

- I watch FOX News heavily on the weekends, since
- MSNBC's weekend programming isn't that interesting.

MWB - Actually I Listen to NPR and Watch PBS
more than FOX News.

- FOX is truly frightening.

MWB - A 'natural' little {liberal} mind reaction.
-while- Neither FOX or PBS/NPR Scare Me.

- What they do is just ethically wrong.

MWB - So You* Are the Ultimate Arbitrator
News and Journalistic Ethics ? ! ?
* we lessor sub-humans bow down before 'you'

For FOX TV & Radio New's Audience : FOX Provides
Quality News, Information and Opinion That Their
Listeners and Watchers Demand and Expect
=WRT= The Other Choices Available To The Customers.
MWB -why- Are You Ranting Against Freedom
and Choice for Every American ?

Damn MWB - Do 'You' Have a Three Page +
"Character Outline" and always try to . . .
Keep-in-Character as I Do-Do. - idtars & pal ~ RHF
idtars = It Don't Take A Rocket Scientist
pal = Peace and Love
RHF -the- Royal Hind{Ass} Farce
.
.

~ RHF

May 1, 2009, 11:04:23 PM5/1/09

MWB -your words back at you-

The First Amendment Gives Me The Right To . . .
Complain LOUDLY About Liberal Left-Wing Radical
(or any other kind of) Politics.
We Not Only Have The Right, But As Americans
We Have the RESPONSIBILITY, To Speak Up When
We See The {God's Honest} Truth Being Blocked
{by the Democrats} and Distorted {by the Liberals}.

- * You Also Have The Same Rights And Responsibilities.

mwb - that we do, That We Do. That WE DO ! ~ RHF

- * I guess that's what keeps us talking to each other!

MWB - As Always Keep It Interesting and Entertaining :o)

- * Have a nice day, RHF.

mwb have a bless day and a better tomorrow - pal ~ RHF
.
.

Capt. Morgan

May 2, 2009, 12:03:03 AM5/2/09
retro...@comcast.net wrote:

>On Fri, 01 May 2009 16:56:36 GMT, Capt. Morgan <mor...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>>That's a lot of excuses to protect a point that means nothing.
>>
>>I made several points that will eventually fly over many heads.
>
>If the people's heads are in the sand as deep as yours.

I see you are afflicted with the same disease all Liberals have.
That's stupidity. I should have written a disclaimer saying that in
the Liberal mind, logic does not exist.

Capt. Morgan

May 2, 2009, 12:03:05 AM5/2/09
kim <k...@everywhere.net> wrote:

Here's a request that strikes terror amongst Liberal hacks.

Cite!

Capt. Morgan

May 2, 2009, 12:03:04 AM5/2/09
kim <k...@everywhere.net> wrote:

>On Fri, 01 May 2009 11:23:25 -0700, retro...@comcast.net wrote:

>>>I made several points that will eventually fly over many heads.
>>
>>If the people's heads are in the sand as deep as yours.
>Anyone drive through LA, TX, OK and other southern states lately?
>Every damn restaurant, bar, hotel and public places only broadcast Fox
>news. That's how they are getting their ratings.

Fox News will have to live with the burden of being number one.

Nielsen does not determine the viewership of the 25-54 demographic by
broadcasts done in public venues.

Try again in presenting your far fetched analysis.

Capt. Morgan

May 2, 2009, 12:03:05 AM5/2/09
dave <da...@dave.dave> wrote:

>Capt. Morgan wrote:
>> dave <da...@dave.dave> wrote:

>>> And Katie Couric beats all 3 combined. What's your point?
>>

>> Logic will never be considered as one of your main attributes.
>>
>> Did it ever cross your limited mind why CNN, MSNBC and Fox News are
>> consistently mentioned in the same sentence? If we used your logic,
>> why aren't the Kentucky Derby and the Daytona 500 used in the same
>> sentence except they are two kinds of races?
>>
>> Why would you compare CBS with Fox News? CBS is a broadcast channel
>> that has a variety of programming. Fox News is a cable channel that
>> falls into a genre called cable news. CBS and Fox aren't used in the
>> same sentence except they are viewed on your television. That's where
>> their comparison ends. On the other hand, there are enough common
>> elements to make a comparison amongst CNN, MSNBC and Fox News. They
>> are all on cable and they are 24 hour news channels. CBS does not
>> meet that criteria. That is why CNN, MSNBC and Fox News compare each
>> other's Nielsen Ratings. You probably don't know what are Nielsen
>> Ratings are used for.
>>

>I work in television. Fox News is largely ranting and raving and hardly
>what I consider news. MSNBC has a lot of analysis (vs hard news) as
>well. I don't watch enough CNN to comment.

You nothing about making a cogent analysis. You started by making an
idiotic comparison with Katie Couric and Fox News.

MSNBC has hacks galore in Chris Matthews, Ed Schultz, Keith Olbermann
and Rachel Maddow. Most of their guest commentators come from Air
America, Salon, New Republic and the Daily Kos.

You can't explain why MSNBC's ratings are in the toilet. I find it
rather amusing that Headline News' Nancy Grace beats out Olbermann in
the time slot they share and Olbermann is MSNBC's top dog.

MSNBC's latest addition to provide analysis is Ed Schultz. Guess what?
Schultz is tanking.

From 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM on weekdays, MSNBC programs commentators
during prime time. At least CNN and Fox News have a news program
during that time period.

>I do watch Fox News a lot, especially on the weekends. I get my "news"
>however from the BBC World Service and selected web sites.

The BBC is just the Daily Kos with a cockney accent.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3318582,00.html

BBC admits: We are biased on religion and politics
Internal corporation memo on �impartiality� summit leaked to British
media exposes truth on BBC bias

>As far as the Nielsen ratings go, they are having credibility issues
>right now, so it's probably best you don't give them too much cred.

Nielsen is the primary source of viewer analysis for television sales.
The use the service in order to determine their rate card.

You say you work in television, are you a television salesman at Best
Buy?

>And I understand what the protests are about. Hell, I'd probably join

>in a rebellion, if it came to that.

The folks at MSNBC didn't have a clue. In fact, they went with a
vulgar description of the Tax Day Tea Patties.

>Mr. Obama is only superficially different than Mr. Bush. They are both
>tools.

Obama's influences in his life were Marxist. Two of his associates,
Wright and Ayers, have a deep hatred of America.

Telamon

May 2, 2009, 12:17:08 AM5/2/09
In article
Mike <mwbr...@aol.com> wrote:

> On May 1, 5:43?pm, "~ RHF" <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>

> > - It's funny how you libs obsess over Fox.
> >
> > Yes the Liberal {Fascist} Political Cadre get-off
> > by calling FOX News "FAUX News" and trying to
> > Shout-It-Down; and have it taken off the air all in
> > the name of {ROTFL} "Fairness".
> >
> > While most conservatives simply ignore the so
> > called Liberal Media Monopoly and change
> > channels to hear something that resonates
> > with them in their Hearts-and-Minds.
> > -aka- Freedom-of-Choice !
> >
> > why rant and rave when you can simply enjoy ~ RHF

> > ?.

> ROTFL!
>
> RHF is, as always, amusely entertaining on several levels:
>
> -Only someone of RHF's extreme ideological bent could think that
> anyone could "shout" more than the likes of O'Reilly or Hannity.
>
> -Only someone of RHF's extreme ideological bent could think that
> conservatives do not loudly and consistently shout daily about the
> "liberal" media, which by RHF's definition seems to be everyone but
> FOX and Rush.
>
> -Only someone of RHF's extreme ideological bent could think that
> anyone complaining about FOX's obvious bias is a bigger threat to
> "Freedom of Choice" than observation of the fact that 98% of news
> reporting agencies across the entire planet report entirely different
> news as does FOX.
>
> I watch FOX News heavily on the weekends, since MSNBC's weekend
> programming isn't that interesting. FOX is truly frightening. What
> they do is just ethically wrong.

Hearing this crap about Fox is getting tiresome. They report the same
news as other outlets so what is your problem with them?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Telamon

May 2, 2009, 12:30:51 AM5/2/09
In article
<f257766c-ef59-4da7...@z5g2000vba.googlegroups.com>,
Mike <mwbr...@aol.com> wrote:

> On May 1, 5:13?pm, "~ RHF" <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> > - Anyone drive through LA, TX, OK and other
> > - southern states lately?
> > - Every damn restaurant, bar, hotel and public
> > - places only broadcast Fox news.

> > -?That's how they are getting their ratings.

> > FOX News on the TV and Radio follows
> > that Old Successful Old Business Axiom :
> > Give The People {Customers} What They Want {and Need}

> > ?.
> > ?.

> > Liberal Media : ABC, CBS, NBC+MS, PBS, & CNN
> > --- versus ---
> > Conservative Media : FOX
> >
> > When FOX News gets to about 30% it's Audience
> > will be about optimized.

> > ?.

> RHF,
>
> Here's the best evidence I can offer to prove the biased fluff of FOX:
> The current lead story at FOXNEWS.COM is about Michelle Obama's $540
> tennis shoes.
>
> I rest my case. Journalist excellence? Yep, right...

You know where I first saw that story? On Yahoo. So is Yahoo scary?

How about the Chicago Sun Times?
<http://www.suntimes.com/news/nation/1554571,michelle-obama-expensive-sho
es-050109.articleabout the Chicago Sun-Times?>

The Daily News?
<http://www.nydailynews.com/lifestyle/fashion/2009/05/01/2009-05-01_first
_lady_michelle_obama_kicks_in_own_foot_feat_for_fashionistas_lanvin.html>

The Huffington Post?
<http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/04/29/michelle-obama-wears-silv_n_193
138.html>

In any event I got 859 hits on Google with "Michelle Obama's $540 tennis
shoes" so give it a shot. Can you google? I'm sure you can.

One more Mikey perception blown up.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Message has been deleted

David Eduardo

May 2, 2009, 1:20:46 AM5/2/09

"Capt. Morgan" <mor...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> kim <k...@everywhere.net> wrote:
>
> Nielsen does not determine the viewership of the 25-54 demographic by
> broadcasts done in public venues.

Yes they do. Except for the metered markets, all viewing is recorded in
diaries. If a person remembers viewing FOX in a bar or restaurant, they can
write it down.

cuh...@webtv.net

May 2, 2009, 1:27:06 AM5/2/09
Hoax - Barry Soetoro Foreign Student Financial Aid.
www.rense.com/general85/aid.htm
cuhulin

Beam Me Up Scotty

May 2, 2009, 1:31:10 AM5/2/09

> dave <da...@dave.dave> wrote:
>
>> Capt. Morgan wrote:

>>> Logic will never be considered as one of your main attributes.
>>>
>>> Did it ever cross your limited mind why CNN, MSNBC and Fox News are
>>> consistently mentioned in the same sentence? If we used your logic,
>>> why aren't the Kentucky Derby and the Daytona 500 used in the same
>>> sentence except they are two kinds of races?
>>>
>>> Why would you compare CBS with Fox News? CBS is a broadcast channel
>>> that has a variety of programming. Fox News is a cable channel that
>>> falls into a genre called cable news. CBS and Fox aren't used in the
>>> same sentence except they are viewed on your television. That's where
>>> their comparison ends. On the other hand, there are enough common
>>> elements to make a comparison amongst CNN, MSNBC and Fox News. They
>>> are all on cable and they are 24 hour news channels. CBS does not
>>> meet that criteria. That is why CNN, MSNBC and Fox News compare each
>>> other's Nielsen Ratings. You probably don't know what are Nielsen
>>> Ratings are used for.
>>>
>> I work in television. Fox News is largely ranting and raving and hardly
>> what I consider news. MSNBC has a lot of analysis (vs hard news) as
>> well. I don't watch enough CNN to comment.

That sort of drives another nail in the coffin. You are part of the
problem and you're proud to admit it.

You don't even have a clue how repugnant the Liberal news is.... And
you're suppose to be the "perceptive" people "informing us"? I hate to
tell you but you're going to be out of work soon because your Liberal
slant on the news is losing market share for you. I know you're counting
on government subsidies but Government is broke and printing money as
fast as they can to keep from tanking the economy. It's pure insanity
that I have to tell you that your days are numbered when you're the NEWS
people that should be digging up the truth.... you're blind, blind
drunk, or deaf dumb and blind.

The "WE HATE BUSH" News channels are plain pitiful. The news isn't
objective in any way shape or form.

~ RHF

May 2, 2009, 2:57:34 AM5/2/09
On May 1, 9:42 pm, Glibb BeKKK
<Kirch...@laborhoods.stonecriticalpath.com> wrote:
> > "Mikey" <mwbry...@aol.com> wrote in message
- Speak...
-
- Don't get me wrong, I'm all for "free-dumb of screech"  ; )
-
-> --
- Get enough stupid people in power you end up with
- some powerfully stupid people...

This guy has a creative mind. ~ RHF
.

Message has been deleted

Capt. Morgan

May 2, 2009, 8:12:44 AM5/2/09
"David Eduardo" <da...@davideduardo.com> wrote:

I was responding because it was implied Nielsen's analysis was based
generalizations instead of surveys done on individuals. I don't think
there is any credible survey that supports his claim.

Capt. Morgan

May 2, 2009, 8:12:44 AM5/2/09

Dave claims to be an aficionado of the BBC and MSNBC. Both have been
exposed for their egregious reporting and commentary. The TV salesman
says he doesn't watch CNN. CNN so-called journalist reporters are
sympathetic the Liberal side of the issue.

People whine that Fox News is an arm of the Republican party. If
that's case, why did their commentators have criticized President GW
Bush and the GOP leadership? Most of Fox's commentators didn't embrace
John McCain in the last election but eventually supported him because
of Obama's Liberal extremism.

The so-called tolerant Liberals cannot reconcile to the fact that
Conservatives will not support the legislation of an extremist
Liberal.

dave

May 2, 2009, 8:18:03 AM5/2/09
~ RHF wrote:
> On May 1, 9:39 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:

> - And I understand what the protests are about.
> - Hell, I'd probably join in a rebellion, if it came to that.
>
> Dave - Janet Napolitano Thanks You for Your Comments
> and Has Pre-Qualified You As A 'Potential' Terrorist*
> * Potentially Armed Counter-Revolutionary Insurgent
> with Prior US Military Training and Experience.
> .
> Congratulations Americans,
> Janet Napolitano Has Pre-Qualified You As A Terrorist
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/36eee115c8c5e636
> .
> - Mr. Obama is only superficially different than Mr. Bush.
> - They are both tools.
> .

Good. I want my government to fear me.

Francisco Hannity

May 2, 2009, 8:35:19 AM5/2/09

"Capt. Morgan" <mor...@gmail.com> wrote in message

And conservaloons won't accept that liberals won't swallow any more of your
Nazi extremes.

dave

May 2, 2009, 8:43:14 AM5/2/09
> Internal corporation memo on �impartiality� summit leaked to British

> media exposes truth on BBC bias
>> As far as the Nielsen ratings go, they are having credibility issues
>> right now, so it's probably best you don't give them too much cred.
>
> Nielsen is the primary source of viewer analysis for television sales.
> The use the service in order to determine their rate card.
>
> You say you work in television, are you a television salesman at Best
> Buy?
>> And I understand what the protests are about. Hell, I'd probably join
>> in a rebellion, if it came to that.
>
> The folks at MSNBC didn't have a clue. In fact, they went with a
> vulgar description of the Tax Day Tea Patties.
>> Mr. Obama is only superficially different than Mr. Bush. They are both
>> tools.
>
> Obama's influences in his life were Marxist. Two of his associates,
> Wright and Ayers, have a deep hatred of America.
>
> -
Your reply is very disjointed, but I will try.

Which BBC is that article about? Home Service? World Service? TV?
Radio? Personally, I think the Israelis act a lot like the Nazis back
in Germany.

I love Reverend Jeremiah Wright. Bill Ayers has always been an
ostentatious brat.

MSNBC heard somebody on Fox call it "teabagging" and reacted like Beavis
and Butthead; good for them. The more we laugh, the less likely we are
to engage in hostilities.

I still don't see how comparing Katie Couric's ratings (the worst on
network TV news) is irrelevant. That's where most people get their
news. If you watch Fox carefully, you'll note they do the same 22
minutes of news as CBS. They just do it over and over again.

You seem to think MSNBC is bad because they use outside commentators
from partisan organizations, but it's OK for Fox News to dredge up hacks
like Newt Gingrich and Oliver North, who (in your mind) are unbiased
outside experts.

Both channels are pure entertainment, as far as I'm concerned. I don't
trust either one to provide me with a competent picture of what is
happening in the world.

Fox News has better numbers in part because they have a bunch of
long-legged blonde bimbos. They also love to appeal to the whiny white
male victim-crat, which I'm guessing you are one of.

I provide high-end technical support for "live" TV programs. I am told
it is a very high-pressure job, but I ain't feeling a bit nervous,
because I excel at what I do.

dave

May 2, 2009, 8:49:41 AM5/2/09
Beam Me Up Scotty wrote:

> That sort of drives another nail in the coffin. You are part of the
> problem and you're proud to admit it.
>
> You don't even have a clue how repugnant the Liberal news is.... And
> you're suppose to be the "perceptive" people "informing us"? I hate to
> tell you but you're going to be out of work soon because your Liberal
> slant on the news is losing market share for you. I know you're counting
> on government subsidies but Government is broke and printing money as
> fast as they can to keep from tanking the economy. It's pure insanity
> that I have to tell you that your days are numbered when you're the NEWS
> people that should be digging up the truth.... you're blind, blind
> drunk, or deaf dumb and blind.
>
> The "WE HATE BUSH" News channels are plain pitiful. The news isn't
> objective in any way shape or form.

I work on Reality TV, game shows, awards shows, conventions, etc. I
have no control over content whatsoever.

The 24/7 "News" channels are pure entertainment. Only a moron would
take any of that drivel seriously.

Capt. Morgan

May 2, 2009, 3:22:28 PM5/2/09
dave <da...@dave.dave> wrote:

>> Internal corporation memo on �impartiality� summit leaked to British

>> media exposes truth on BBC bias
>>> As far as the Nielsen ratings go, they are having credibility issues
>>> right now, so it's probably best you don't give them too much cred.
>>
>> Nielsen is the primary source of viewer analysis for television sales.
>> The use the service in order to determine their rate card.
>>
>> You say you work in television, are you a television salesman at Best
>> Buy?
>>> And I understand what the protests are about. Hell, I'd probably join
>>> in a rebellion, if it came to that.
>>
>> The folks at MSNBC didn't have a clue. In fact, they went with a
>> vulgar description of the Tax Day Tea Patties.
>>> Mr. Obama is only superficially different than Mr. Bush. They are both
>>> tools.
>>
>> Obama's influences in his life were Marxist. Two of his associates,
>> Wright and Ayers, have a deep hatred of America.
>>
>> -
>Your reply is very disjointed, but I will try.
>
>Which BBC is that article about? Home Service? World Service? TV?
>Radio? Personally, I think the Israelis act a lot like the Nazis back
>in Germany.
>
>I love Reverend Jeremiah Wright.

Figures .

>Bill Ayers has always been an
>ostentatious brat.

You and Ayers have something in common.

>MSNBC heard somebody on Fox call it "teabagging" and reacted like Beavis
>and Butthead; good for them. The more we laugh, the less likely we are
>to engage in hostilities.

For your information numbnuts, "teabagging" was said on your favorite
news source MSNBC in an interview of that loser ex-Airhead America
host Janeane Garofalo with Keith Dopeymann. Beavis and Butthead does
sound like your speed. The term was also used by that effeminate
journalist Anderson Cooper.

>I still don't see how comparing Katie Couric's ratings (the worst on
>network TV news) is irrelevant. That's where most people get their
>news. If you watch Fox carefully, you'll note they do the same 22
>minutes of news as CBS. They just do it over and over again.

Where did you get that? Fox News' news programs are on before Couric
comes on the air.

>You seem to think MSNBC is bad because they use outside commentators
>from partisan organizations, but it's OK for Fox News to dredge up hacks
>like Newt Gingrich and Oliver North, who (in your mind) are unbiased
>outside experts.

Your showing your ignorance. You cannot discern between a news
reporter and a commentator. Commentators by their very nature are
biased. You also fail to recognize the other outside commentators Fox
News has such as Juan Williams, Ellis Hannigan, Bob Beckel, former
Democratic Congressman Harold Ford, Jr., former Democratic
vice-President candidate Geraldine Ferraro, Jane Hall and Susan
Estrich.

CNN does have Bob Bennett and MSNBC has Pat Buchanan.

You are sure building up your ignorance cred.

>Both channels are pure entertainment, as far as I'm concerned. I don't
>trust either one to provide me with a competent picture of what is
>happening in the world.

Your concern is of no importance. You have proven that.

>Fox News has better numbers in part because they have a bunch of
>long-legged blonde bimbos. They also love to appeal to the whiny white
>male victim-crat, which I'm guessing you are one of.

Of course you have a cite to back that up.

In the 25- to 54-year-old demographic that Fox sells advertising for,
Fox�s audience was 12 percent bigger than CNN�s during an average hour
last year (2008).

>I provide high-end technical support for "live" TV programs. I am told
>it is a very high-pressure job, but I ain't feeling a bit nervous,
>because I excel at what I do.

Oh you make sure the talent gets their coffee. You should thank the
stars your job doesn't entail providing analysis of cable news.

Capt. Morgan

May 2, 2009, 3:22:30 PM5/2/09
"Francisco Hannity" <Gige...@us.net> wrote:

Let's see how smart or stupid you are. What are those Nazi extremes?

Capt. Morgan

May 2, 2009, 3:22:30 PM5/2/09
dave <da...@dave.dave> wrote:

That is so far removed from news you can get next to working on
infomercials.

>The 24/7 "News" channels are pure entertainment. Only a moron would
>take any of that drivel seriously.

Who are you to make that assessment? You sound like nothing more than
a PA aka a gopher.

John Barnard

May 2, 2009, 3:45:02 PM5/2/09
MNMikeW wrote:
> "kim" <k...@everywhere.net> wrote in message

>> On Fri, 1 May 2009 15:11:24 -0500, "MNMikeW" <MNMi...@aol.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> "kim" <k...@everywhere.net> wrote in message

>>> psssssst, there's reason for that. People want to watch it.
>>>
>> Yeah, I watched some of the the slackjawed yokels staring at the
>> screen like they were hypnotized.... I think they were staring at the
>> legs more than listening to the news.
>
> It's funny how you libs obsess over Fox.

No different from the cons obsessing over Lush Rimjaubh.

Telamon

May 2, 2009, 4:17:46 PM5/2/09
In article <7NOdnWjma89mpGHU...@earthlink.com>,
dave <da...@dave.dave> wrote:

I don't know about that. The Obominator is willing to do something about
it.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

cuh...@webtv.net

May 2, 2009, 4:23:33 PM5/2/09
www.WLBT.com twice.I blame that on my little doggy.
www.cattledog.com www.acdca.org
cuhulin

kim

May 2, 2009, 10:07:43 PM5/2/09
On Sat, 02 May 2009 04:03:05 GMT, Capt. Morgan <mor...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>kim <k...@everywhere.net> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 1 May 2009 15:11:24 -0500, "MNMikeW" <MNMi...@aol.com>
>>wrote:
>>

>>>"kim" <k...@everywhere.net> wrote in message

>>>psssssst, there's reason for that. People want to watch it.
>>>
>>Yeah, I watched some of the the slackjawed yokels staring at the
>>screen like they were hypnotized.... I think they were staring at the
>>legs more than listening to the news.
>
>Here's a request that strikes terror amongst Liberal hacks.
>
>Cite!
>
>-
>
>O.B.A.M.A.
>
>One Big Absolute Mistake America!

As soon as the blonde bimbo was done, 4 out of six guys got up and
left.

Telamon

May 2, 2009, 10:14:48 PM5/2/09
In article <t1vpv49c4rubb7695...@4ax.com>,
kim <k...@everywhere.net> wrote:

Actually they stayed for another round knowing she would soon be back.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

cuh...@webtv.net

May 2, 2009, 11:18:50 PM5/2/09
Paul Teutul Sr and Paul Teutul Jr (American Chopper) went to Alaska.They
met up with Sarah Palin.
Paul Sr didn't really fire Paul Jr.They came up with that act to help
keep the ratings up.
cuhulin
A Boutique? ~ Paul Teutul Sr.

<RJ>

May 3, 2009, 6:23:01 PM5/3/09
FOX NEWS is popular in some areas because
they only use tiny words to make short sentences
and every third sentence is gibberish......

Sortt of like listening to a BUSH speech all over again...

On Fri, 1 May 2009 14:13:19 -0700 (PDT), "~ RHF"
<rhf-new...@pacbell.net> wrote:

>On May 1, 12:51�pm, kim <k...@everywhere.net> wrote:

>- Anyone drive through LA, TX, OK and other
>- southern states lately?

>- Every damn restaurant, bar, hotel and public
>- places only broadcast Fox news.
>-�That's how they are getting their ratings.

>FOX News on the TV and Radio follows
>that Old Successful Old Business Axiom :
>Give The People {Customers} What They Want {and Need}

> .

> .
>Liberal Media : ABC, CBS, NBC+MS, PBS, & CNN
>--- versus ---
>Conservative Media : FOX
>
>When FOX News gets to about 30% it's Audience
>will be about optimized.

> .

Capt. Morgan

May 3, 2009, 8:02:11 PM5/3/09
kim <k...@everywhere.net> wrote:

You couldn't come up a cite? Did I make you cry to your mommy?

Just tell her you need a diaper change.

kim

May 3, 2009, 10:34:27 PM5/3/09
On Mon, 04 May 2009 00:02:11 GMT, Capt. Morgan <mor...@gmail.com>
wrote:

You are the moron who truncated my response. The stupidity is
astounding. Typical Republican.

~ RHF

May 4, 2009, 3:02:32 AM5/4/09
On May 3, 3:23 pm, "<RJ>" <baran...@gmail.com> wrote:
> FOX NEWS is popular in some areas because
> they only use tiny words to make short sentences
> and every third sentence is gibberish......

- Sortt of like listening to a BUSH speech all over again...

Or the O-Bomb-Ster© trying to speak without his
Teleprompter. - rotfl ~ RHF

> On Fri, 1 May 2009 14:13:19 -0700 (PDT), "~ RHF"

Capt. Morgan

May 4, 2009, 5:44:16 PM5/4/09
kim <k...@everywhere.net> wrote:

You did not respond. I truncated nothing. Don't lie to try to cover up
your idiocy. If I truncated anything, it had to be stupid. You have
shown your real talent at doing that.

Where's your proof to back up your moronic statement:

"Yeah, I watched some of the slackjawed yokels staring at the

screen like they were hypnotized.... I think they were staring at the
legs more than listening to the news."

Cite, kim-il moron.

Billy Burpelson

May 4, 2009, 9:35:20 PM5/4/09

Capt. Morgan wrote:

> Cite, kim-il moron.

He clearly stated "...*I THINK* [emphasis added] they were staring at..."

Please tell us how you expect someone to give a citation for their
*personal opinion*. Methinks that the 'moron' might just be YOU.

Telamon

May 4, 2009, 11:21:53 PM5/4/09
In article <pJMLl.29186$Ws1....@nlpi064.nbdc.sbc.com>,
Billy Burpelson <bi...@burpelsonafb.net> wrote:

If I may paraphrase "some men like news with legs."

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Capt. Morgan

May 5, 2009, 5:37:33 PM5/5/09
Telamon <telamon_s...@pacbell.net.is.invalid> wrote:

You must an another idiot who likes his news with feelings. May I
introduce you to Billy and kim. I just scored the trifecta of idiots
in this thread, you, kim and Billy.

Capt. Morgan

May 5, 2009, 5:37:32 PM5/5/09
Billy Burpelson <bi...@burpelsonafb.net> wrote:

Is a personal opinion based totally on feelings or do facts usually
play a part in making an opinion? You have to have just fallen off the
turnip truck if you bas your opinions on feelings. You're not a moron,
you're an idiot.

Mike

May 5, 2009, 5:59:40 PM5/5/09
On May 5, 5:37�pm, Capt. Morgan <mor...@gmail.com> wrote:

> You must an another idiot who likes his news with feelings. May I
> introduce you to Billy and kim. I just scored the trifecta of idiots
> in this thread, you, kim and Billy.
>
> -
>
> O.B.A.M.A.
>
> One Big Absolute Mistake America

But you're the Triple Crown Winner of Reading Comprehension Problems!

Telamon is on your side, you pathetic moron.

Mike
Louisville, KY

Capt. Morgan

May 6, 2009, 9:28:45 AM5/6/09
Mike <mwbr...@aol.com> wrote:

You read the entire thread to know what's going on. kim wrote: "Yeah,

I watched some of the slackjawed yokels staring at the
screen like they were hypnotized.... I think they were staring at the
legs more than listening to the news."

"news with legs" get it?

You make clear I have just scored super-fecta of idiots with you
included in the race.

-

O.B.A.M.A.

One Big Absolute Mistake America!

Mike

May 6, 2009, 9:41:32 AM5/6/09
On May 6, 9:28 am, Capt. Morgan <mor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> One Big Absolute Mistake America!- Hide quoted text -

You are greatly in need of some form of enlightenment.

cuh...@webtv.net

May 6, 2009, 9:44:35 AM5/6/09
SF radio host Michael Savage banned from Britain: ''Will they ban my
listerners too?''
www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=263485

1st gierrrr, it's fine, 2nd gierrrr, it's mine, 3rd gierrrr, on time ~
Top Gear, the Crazy show.
cuhulin

MNMikeW

May 6, 2009, 11:43:21 AM5/6/09

"Mike" <mwbr...@aol.com> wrote in message

Which he certainly wont be getting from you.

dave

May 6, 2009, 12:05:28 PM5/6/09
cuh...@webtv.net wrote:
> SF radio host Michael Savage banned from Britain: ''Will they ban my
> listerners too?''

The Savage Weiner is a progressive, in real life. He's a major Jerry
Brown supporter.

cuh...@webtv.net

May 6, 2009, 1:12:14 PM5/6/09
Smoking gun finally found? (Obama's Eligibility Questioned)
www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=263531

Beeeeeeeeeeeeee HO!

We have some stormy weather here right now.My DirecTV signal is out for
lunch for a while.
cuhulin

dxAce

May 6, 2009, 1:20:22 PM5/6/09

Michael W. Bryant, LTI's golden 'tard boy, who once laid claim to having a PhD,
wrote:

Enlightenment = Lying about having a PhD, dufus?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

And, as always, don't let your children attend Louisville Technical Institute.
They've hired at least one dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, and who knows,
there may be more dufi there.

Drifter

May 6, 2009, 2:05:49 PM5/6/09

Hay Dave, didn't know that. i just can't listen to the guy,
his voice is horrid. just another big mouth, saying what it
take to get ratings.

Drifter...

cuh...@webtv.net

May 6, 2009, 3:14:40 PM5/6/09
I remember Louisville,Kentucky.I liked Elizabethtown much better.
cuhulin

Mike

May 6, 2009, 4:17:45 PM5/6/09
On May 6, 3:14�pm, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
> I remember Louisville,Kentucky.I liked Elizabethtown much better.
> cuhulin

Yep, you seem more like an E-town type of guy, Cuhuuey.

Mike
Louisville, KY

dave

May 6, 2009, 4:31:00 PM5/6/09

He used to skinny dip with Alan Ginsburg. They were an item at one time.

dave

May 6, 2009, 4:34:45 PM5/6/09

dxAce

May 6, 2009, 4:54:41 PM5/6/09

Of course, Louisville seems to be a place where a fellow who once claimed to
have a PhD would want to settle down!

cuh...@webtv.net

May 6, 2009, 4:43:55 PM5/6/09
Chipped beef on toast at Newberry's dept store and then over to the
Mooooooo milkshake stand for a Butterscotch Malted Milk, in
Elizabethtown.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

May 6, 2009, 5:27:23 PM5/6/09
B HO's Aunt Deported back to Kenya?
www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=263548

I don't believe it.

That tree I sawed halfway through yesterday, when I took doggy out in
the front yard this morning, I noticed it had fell over.I got my saw and
limb loppers and I cut it up.I am fixin to take those pieces and throw
them on that pile of tree limbs in the back yard of that vacant house
next door to me.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

May 6, 2009, 5:29:27 PM5/6/09
There is a Louisville,Mississippi too.I have never been to that
Louisville before.
cuhulin