Federal Judge Orders a Stonewalling Obama To Produce His Birth Certificate In Three Days

saltyfi...@gmail.com

Oct 3, 2008, 4:55:23 PM10/3/08
It has long been the internet controversy that Barack Obama has failed
to produce his birth certificate.

A few months after the controversy began, a copy of one was put on the
internet… but very quickly was called a fake by a variety of imaging
experts, and blank templates of Hawaiian birth certificates were found
in the online photohosting account of one of the contributors to the
site that released the copy of the online version… adding fuel to the
fire.

To date, Barack Obama has refused to produce a paper copy of his
“vault” birth certificate, which is the full birth certificate record
from the state.

A lawyer in Philadephia filed suit, calling into question the status
of Barack Obama as a natural born citizen, a requirement for the
Presidency, and demanding a copy of the vault certificate.

The Obama camp quickly reacted, not by producing the certificate, but
by filing a motion to dismiss….

And then, on Obama’s own website, he now admits to being a US/Kenya
dual national until his 18th birthday.

The Judge quickly denied the motion to be dismissed and has ordered
Obama to produce a copy of the vault certificate, a certified copy of
Obama’s citizenship, and a copy of Obama’s oath of allegiance.

http://texashillblog.wordpress.com/2008/10/02/federal-judge-orders-obama-to-produce-his-birth-certificate/

http://www.ObamaCrimes.com

http://TheRealBarackObama.wordpress.com

Galen Hekhuis

Oct 3, 2008, 5:07:07 PM10/3/08
On Fri, 3 Oct 2008 13:55:23 -0700 (PDT), saltyfi...@gmail.com
wrote:

What is an "oath of allegiance"?

tops...@gmail.com

Oct 3, 2008, 5:13:33 PM10/3/08
On Oct 3, 4:55 pm, saltyfishsa...@gmail.com wrote:
> It has long been the internet controversy that Barack Obama has failed
> to produce his birth certificate.

Oh, my God. I am sure they are quaking. Lol.

Sorry you guys lost. I am sure there is a tear in your beer Mr. Texas
Hill blogger.

Maybe next time you should elect a monkey just because he pretends to
be from Texas. Sorry.

topset72

Notice how all the rightards are pulling out all these old strings
after claiming Palin won the debate? If you are so sure she did great
why so worried about losing? I guess the word I am looking for is
liars/republicans.

pltrgyst

Oct 3, 2008, 5:49:23 PM10/3/08
On Fri, 03 Oct 2008 17:07:07 -0400, Galen Hekhuis <ghek...@earthlink.net>
wrote:

>>The Judge quickly denied the motion to be dismissed and has ordered
>>Obama to produce a copy of the vault certificate, a certified copy of
>>Obama�s citizenship, and a copy of Obama�s oath of allegiance.
>>
>>http://texashillblog.wordpress.com/2008/10/02/federal-judge-orders-obama-to-produce-his-birth-certificate/
>>
>>http://www.ObamaCrimes.com
>>
>>http://TheRealBarackObama.wordpress.com
>

>What is an "oath of allegiance"?

Imaginary, unless he's a naturalized citizen.

-- Larry

Spartakus

Oct 3, 2008, 6:03:03 PM10/3/08
saltyfishsa...@gmail.com makes a laughingstock of itself:

> To date, Barack Obama has refused to produce a paper copy of his
> “vault” birth certificate, which is the full birth certificate record
> from the state.

"We beg to differ. FactCheck.org staffers have now seen,
touched, examined and photographed the original birth
certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the
requirements from the State Department for proving U.S.
citizenship. Claims that the document lacks a raised seal
or a signature are false. We have posted high-resolution
photographs of the document as 'supporting documents'
to this article. Our conclusion: Obama was born in the
U.S.A. just as he has always said."

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

The only people advancing the bogus claim that Barack Obama is not a
natural-born American citizen are crazier than a shit fight in a
monkey house.

Spartakus

Oct 3, 2008, 6:05:19 PM10/3/08
topse...@gmail.com wrote:

> Notice how all the rightards are pulling out all these old strings
> after claiming Palin won the debate?  If you are so sure she did great
> why so worried about losing?  I guess the word I am looking for is
> liars/republicans.

Hey, since Ms. Mooserburger did so great in last night's interview,
it's time to fill her daytimer with press conferences, town hall
meetings and other campaign appearances. She wants to go to
Michigan! To see the plants... where the cars are manufactured!

RFI-EMI-GUY

Oct 3, 2008, 6:19:44 PM10/3/08

Cars? We call them "road machines" in the lower 50 states!

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"©

"Follow The Money" ;-P

Husky

Oct 3, 2008, 6:41:43 PM10/3/08
On Oct 3, 4:55 pm, saltyfishsa...@gmail.com wrote:
> http://texashillblog.wordpress.com/2008/10/02/federal-judge-orders-ob...
>
> http://www.ObamaCrimes.com
>
> http://TheRealBarackObama.wordpress.com

What's the Judges name and where does he preside?

BTW...

Regardless of where one is born, he/she is a US citizen if he is the
decendent of a US Citizen. (Being Born in Hawaii makes it a double
slam dunk)

People who have U.S. citizens in their direct line of ancestry. If you
have direct ancestors who were U.S. citizens, you may not realize that
U.S. citizenship has been passed down the line, even if you were born
elsewhere and your ancestors have not lived in the United States for a
long time.

http://immigration.findlaw.com/immigration/immigration-citizenship-naturalization/immigration-citizenship-naturalization-did-you-know.html

cmdr buzz corey

Oct 3, 2008, 6:48:47 PM10/3/08
On Oct 3, 3:07 pm, Galen Hekhuis <ghekh...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> On Fri, 3 Oct 2008 13:55:23 -0700 (PDT), saltyfishsa...@gmail.com

> wrote:
>

> >It has long been the internet controversy that Barack Obama has failed
> >to produce his birth certificate.
>
> >A few months after the controversy began, a copy of one was put on the
> >internet… but very quickly was called a fake by a variety of imaging
> >experts, and blank templates of Hawaiian birth certificates were found
> >in the online photohosting account of one of the contributors to the
> >site that released the copy of the online version… adding fuel to the
> >fire.
>
> >To date, Barack Obama has refused to produce a paper copy of his
> >“vault” birth certificate, which is the full birth certificate record
> >from the state.
>
> >A lawyer in Philadephia filed suit, calling into question the status
> >of Barack Obama as a natural born citizen, a requirement for the
> >Presidency, and demanding a copy of the vault certificate.
>
> >The Obama camp quickly reacted, not by producing the certificate, but
> >by filing a motion to dismiss….
>
> >And then, on Obama’s own website, he now admits to being a US/Kenya
> >dual national until his 18th birthday.
>
> >The Judge quickly denied the motion to be dismissed and has ordered
> >Obama to produce a copy of the vault certificate, a certified copy of
> >Obama’s citizenship, and a copy of Obama’s oath of allegiance.
>
> >http://texashillblog.wordpress.com/2008/10/02/federal-judge-orders-ob...

Usama bin Hussein Obama would like to know as well. Should he be
elected President (no, no, no, not God BLESS America, God HELP
America) he will have to swear to one with one hand on the Bible and
the other behind his back with his fingers crossed.

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 3, 2008, 7:06:08 PM10/3/08
Swearing an Oath of Allegiance doesn't mean anything to those Crooked
fed govt Bastards!
cuhulin

Tartarus

Oct 3, 2008, 7:17:05 PM10/3/08
On Oct 3, 2:55 pm, saltyfishsa...@gmail.com wrote:
> It has long been the internet controversy that Barack Obama has failed
> to produce his birth certificate.

And no federal judge has ordered him to produce it.

Tartarus

RHF

Oct 3, 2008, 7:57:46 PM10/3/08
On Oct 3, 2:07 pm, Galen Hekhuis <ghekh...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> On Fri, 3 Oct 2008 13:55:23 -0700 (PDT), saltyfishsa...@gmail.com

> wrote:
>

> >It has long been the internet controversy that Barack Obama has failed
> >to produce his birth certificate.
>
> >A few months after the controversy began, a copy of one was put on the
> >internet…  but very quickly was called a fake by a variety of imaging
> >experts, and blank templates of Hawaiian birth certificates were found
> >in the online photohosting account of one of the contributors to the
> >site that released the copy of the online version…  adding fuel to the
> >fire.
>
> >To date, Barack Obama has refused to produce a paper copy of his
> >“vault” birth certificate, which is the full birth certificate record
> >from the state.
>
> >A lawyer in Philadephia filed suit, calling into question the status
> >of Barack Obama as a natural born citizen, a requirement for the
> >Presidency, and demanding a copy of the vault certificate.
>
> >The Obama camp quickly reacted, not by producing the certificate, but
> >by filing a motion to dismiss….
>
> >And then, on Obama’s own website, he now admits to being a US/Kenya
> >dual national until his 18th birthday.
>
> >The Judge quickly denied the motion to be dismissed and has ordered
> >Obama to produce a copy of the vault certificate, a certified copy of
> >Obama’s citizenship, and a copy of Obama’s oath of allegiance.

- What is an "oath of allegiance"?

The "Oath-of-Office" {Appointment} for Federal Employees
http://www.opm.gov/constitution_initiative/oath.asp
-source- U.S. Office of Personnel Management

I, [name], do Solemnly Swear (or Affirm) that I will Support
and Defend the Constitution of the United States against All
Enemies, Foreign and Domestic; that I will bear True Faith
and Allegiance to the same; that I take this Obligation Freely,
without any Mental Reservation or purpose of Evasion; and
that I will well and Faithfully Discharge the Duties of the Office
{Appointment} on which I am about to Enter.
So Help Me God {Allah}. - Amen.
.

RHF

Oct 3, 2008, 8:23:14 PM10/3/08
On Oct 3, 1:55 pm, saltyfishsa...@gmail.com wrote:
> It has long been the internet controversy that Barack Obama has failed
> to produce his birth certificate.
>
> A few months after the controversy began, a copy of one was put on the
> internet…  but very quickly was called a fake by a variety of imaging
> experts, and blank templates of Hawaiian birth certificates were found
> in the online photohosting account of one of the contributors to the
> site that released the copy of the online version…  adding fuel to the
> fire.
>
> To date, Barack Obama has refused to produce a paper copy of his
> “vault” birth certificate, which is the full birth certificate record
> from the state.
>
> A lawyer in Philadephia filed suit, calling into question the status
> of Barack Obama as a natural born citizen, a requirement for the
> Presidency, and demanding a copy of the vault certificate.
>
> The Obama camp quickly reacted, not by producing the certificate, but
> by filing a motion to dismiss….
>
> And then, on Obama’s own website, he now admits to being a US/Kenya
> dual national until his 18th birthday.
>
> The Judge quickly denied the motion to be dismissed and has ordered
> Obama to produce a copy of the vault certificate, a certified copy of
> Obama’s citizenship, and a copy of Obama’s oath of allegiance.

1 - There are actually several 'rumors' {allegations} floating
around concerning Barack Hussein Obama II :

* Questionable Birth Certificate - What was his Real Birth Name ?

* Parents Marriage License - Did they in-fact get Married ?

* Parents Divorce Certificate - Was there in-fact a Divorce ?

* Forged Draft Registration - Signed by his Grandfather in Hawaii
while BHO was in California.

2 - Sort like the 'rumors' {allegations} floating around
concerning Sarah Palin :

* She had an Affair

* Youngest Baby 'Trig' is really her Daughter's Baby

* Son 'Track' is a Skinhead

* TrooperGate statements 'alleged' to her

3 - More Self-Destructive Democrat Yada Yada Yada :
Sarah Palin This... Sarah Palin That... Obama Obama Who???
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/39aec05030a16541

yada, Yada. YADA ! ~ RHF
.

Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names

Oct 3, 2008, 8:27:58 PM10/3/08
On Oct 3, 4:55 pm, saltyfishsa...@gmail.com wrote:
> It has long been the internet controversy that Barack Obama has failed
> to produce his birth certificate.
>
> A few months after the controversy began, a copy of one was put on the
> internet…  but very quickly was called a fake by a variety of imaging
> experts, and blank templates of Hawaiian birth certificates were found
> in the online photohosting account of one of the contributors to the
> site that released the copy of the online version…  adding fuel to the
> fire.
>
> To date, Barack Obama has refused to produce a paper copy of his
> “vault” birth certificate, which is the full birth certificate record
> from the state.
>
> A lawyer in Philadephia filed suit, calling into question the status
> of Barack Obama as a natural born citizen, a requirement for the
> Presidency, and demanding a copy of the vault certificate.
>
> The Obama camp quickly reacted, not by producing the certificate, but
> by filing a motion to dismiss….
>
> And then, on Obama’s own website, he now admits to being a US/Kenya
> dual national until his 18th birthday.
>
> The Judge quickly denied the motion to be dismissed and has ordered
> Obama to produce a copy of the vault certificate, a certified copy of
> Obama’s citizenship, and a copy of Obama’s oath of allegiance.

Bullshit.

The judge has not ordered any such thing.

Look at the documents you have cited.

The attorney for the guy who is suing Obama filed a motion with the
court. As part of the motion, he included a court order for the judge
to sign IF THE JUDGE AGREES WITH HIM.

You didn't notice that the order DOES NOT HAVE THE JUDGE'S SIGNATURE.

This is standard legal practice -- give the judge a copy of the order
you want him to sign in hopes that he'll sign it and be done with it.
In this case, the judge has not signed the order.

Further, the judge is not likely to sign it -- because:
-- What the fuck is a "vault" copy of a birth certificate?
-- What the fuck is an "oath of allegiance?" Obama is a natural-born
US citizen; only naturalized citizens take an oath of allegiance.
-- The judge is not a fool.

Sorry to be the one who gives you this bad news.

The Weasel

Oct 3, 2008, 9:50:15 PM10/3/08
On Oct 3, 3:55 pm, saltyfishsa...@gmail.com wrote:
> It has long been the internet controversy that Barack Obama has failed
> to produce his birth certificate.
>
> A few months after the controversy began, a copy of one was put on the
> internet…  but very quickly was called a fake by a variety of imaging
> experts, and blank templates of Hawaiian birth certificates were found
> in the online photohosting account of one of the contributors to the
> site that released the copy of the online version…  adding fuel to the
> fire.
>
> To date, Barack Obama has refused to produce a paper copy of his
> “vault” birth certificate, which is the full birth certificate record
> from the state.
>
> A lawyer in Philadephia filed suit, calling into question the status
> of Barack Obama as a natural born citizen, a requirement for the
> Presidency, and demanding a copy of the vault certificate.
>
> The Obama camp quickly reacted, not by producing the certificate, but
> by filing a motion to dismiss….
>
> And then, on Obama’s own website, he now admits to being a US/Kenya
> dual national until his 18th birthday.
>
> The Judge quickly denied the motion to be dismissed and has ordered
> Obama to produce a copy of the vault certificate, a certified copy of
> Obama’s citizenship, and a copy of Obama’s oath of allegiance.

Judge Surrick has not yet ruled on the motion nor has he ordered Obama
to produce any document.

People are mistaking a proposed ordered filed by Berg as on order
issued by the judge.

http://docs.justia.com/cases/federal/district-courts/pennsylvania/paedce/2:2008cv04083/281573/13/

or tinyurl

http://tinyurl.com/5yljet

Lars Eighner

Oct 3, 2008, 10:00:44 PM10/3/08
In our last episode,
<acb69513-11a8-46bd...@z11g2000prl.googlegroups.com>, the
lovely and talented RHF broadcast on alt.politics:

> 1 - There are actually several 'rumors' {allegations} floating
> around concerning Barack Hussein Obama II :

> * Questionable Birth Certificate - What was his Real Birth Name ?

What does it matter? We have already had at least two presidents who had
different names as adults than they were born with.

> * Parents Marriage License - Did they in-fact get Married ?

What does it matter?

> * Parents Divorce Certificate - Was there in-fact a Divorce ?

What does it matter?

> * Forged Draft Registration - Signed by his Grandfather in Hawaii
> while BHO was in California.

Cite?

--
Lars Eighner <http://larseighner.com/> use...@larseighner.com
The Daily Beagle <http://larseighner.com/Daily_Beagle/>

Trace

Oct 3, 2008, 11:14:03 PM10/3/08
On Oct 3, 3:55 pm, saltyfishsa...@gmail.com wrote:
> It has long been the internet controversy that Barack Obama has failed
> to produce his birth certificate.
>
> A few months after the controversy began, a copy of one was put on the
> internet… but very quickly was called a fake by a variety of imaging
> experts, and blank templates of Hawaiian birth certificates were found
> in the online photohosting account of one of the contributors to the
> site that released the copy of the online version… adding fuel to the
> fire.
>
> To date, Barack Obama has refused to produce a paper copy of his
> “vault” birth certificate, which is the full birth certificate record
> from the state.
>
> A lawyer in Philadephia filed suit, calling into question the status
> of Barack Obama as a natural born citizen, a requirement for the
> Presidency, and demanding a copy of the vault certificate.
>
> The Obama camp quickly reacted, not by producing the certificate, but
> by filing a motion to dismiss….
>
> And then, on Obama’s own website, he now admits to being a US/Kenya
> dual national until his 18th birthday.
>
> The Judge quickly denied the motion to be dismissed and has ordered
> Obama to produce a copy of the vault certificate, a certified copy of
> Obama’s citizenship, and a copy of Obama’s oath of allegiance.

WOW

none

Oct 4, 2008, 11:03:09 AM10/4/08
cmdr buzz corey wrote:

> Usama bin Hussein Obama would like to know as well. Should he be
> elected President (no, no, no, not God BLESS America, God HELP
> America) he will have to swear to one with one hand on the Bible and
> the other behind his back with his fingers crossed.

God who?

none

Oct 4, 2008, 11:06:59 AM10/4/08
RHF wrote:

> 1 - There are actually several 'rumors' {allegations} floating
> around concerning Barack Hussein Obama II :
>
> * Questionable Birth Certificate - What was his Real Birth Name ?
>
> * Parents Marriage License - Did they in-fact get Married ?
>
> * Parents Divorce Certificate - Was there in-fact a Divorce ?
>
> * Forged Draft Registration - Signed by his Grandfather in Hawaii
> while BHO was in California.
>
> 2 - Sort like the 'rumors' {allegations} floating around
> concerning Sarah Palin :
>
> * She had an Affair
>
> * Youngest Baby 'Trig' is really her Daughter's Baby
>
> * Son 'Track' is a Skinhead
>
> * TrooperGate statements 'alleged' to her
>
> 3 - More Self-Destructive Democrat Yada Yada Yada :
> Sarah Palin This... Sarah Palin That... Obama Obama Who???
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/39aec05030a16541
>
> yada, Yada. YADA ! ~ RHF
> .

Good to see you haven't gone batshit crazy or anything. Why do you want
a lunatic Catholic cult running the Supreme Court?

za...@construction-imaging.com

Oct 4, 2008, 11:46:46 AM10/4/08
On Oct 3, 4:55 pm, saltyfishsa...@gmail.com wrote:
> It has long been the internet controversy that Barack Obama has failed
> to produce his birth certificate.

Bullshit. This "controversy" was squashed a long time ago, or did you
forget?

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 4, 2008, 12:11:21 PM10/4/08
Unless B HO can prove he is a natural born citizen of U.S.A.
,,,,,,,, I Say he is an Imposter! His own people in Kenya say B HO was
born in Kenya.
cuhulin, born in Carthage,Mississippi U.S.A.

Jorge Duhbya Arbusto, POTUS (Retired)

Oct 4, 2008, 12:43:33 PM10/4/08

I'd like to see him swear in with one hand on the Bible, and a boot up your
fat ass.

Jorge Duhbya Arbusto, POTUS (Retired)

Oct 4, 2008, 12:50:17 PM10/4/08
saltyfi...@gmail.com wrote:
> It has long been the internet controversy that Barack Obama has failed
> to produce his birth certificate.

Follow the link, ya dope smoking, pencil dicked dildo....

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

Fred

Oct 4, 2008, 1:03:36 PM10/4/08

about time. there is a loop hole in the election law .. this should
have been taken care of a long time ago.

George Grapman

Oct 4, 2008, 1:11:38 PM10/4/08
The order from the judge never happened.

Fred

Oct 4, 2008, 1:13:17 PM10/4/08
George Grapman wrote:
> The order from the judge never happened.

still should have been verified ages ago.

BDK

Oct 4, 2008, 1:21:10 PM10/4/08
In article <18670-48E...@storefull-3253.bay.webtv.net>,
cuh...@webtv.net says...

Please stop drinking.
--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster

George Grapman

Oct 4, 2008, 1:24:39 PM10/4/08

It has been and it has been posted several times in this thread.

cheley_b...@live.com

Oct 4, 2008, 1:49:42 PM10/4/08
On Oct 3, 4:55 pm, saltyfishsa...@gmail.com wrote:
> It has long been the internet controversy that Barack Obama has failed
> to produce his birth certificate.

< SNIP>

Aw, Shut the Fuk up Willya ?

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

Bernard Peters

Oct 4, 2008, 2:21:54 PM10/4/08
On Sat, 04 Oct 2008 10:49:42 -0700, cheley_bonstell88 wrote:

> On Oct 3, 4:55 pm, saltyfishsa...@gmail.com wrote:
>> It has long been the internet controversy that Barack Obama has failed
>> to produce his birth certificate.

But it's OK for McCan't to be considered for presidency and yet be born
abroad and being brainwashed in a Communist country for 5 years?!

Republican't hypocritical reasoning again!

WBY...@ireland.com

Oct 4, 2008, 2:35:32 PM10/4/08

Ummm...... no. The hand behind his back will give the finger to all
you crackers.

WB Yeats

RHF

Oct 4, 2008, 2:46:56 PM10/4/08

Dave in your case "God" is spelled backwards . . .
as in 'dog' - now go bark-up the wrong tree ~ RHF
.

Dave

Oct 4, 2008, 3:01:49 PM10/4/08

That's d-o-G, thank-you.

Jerry Kraus

Oct 4, 2008, 3:19:44 PM10/4/08

Ummmm....maybe Obama doesn't really exist, at all? Maybe he's just a
fabrication of the "leftist media"?

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 4, 2008, 3:17:54 PM10/4/08
Crackers? Long ago, Georgians driving their livestock from Georgia
(Georgia U.S.A.) to Florida.They used to crack their whips in the air to
keep their livestock, cattle, oxes, moving along.Crackers.
cuhulin

RHF

Oct 4, 2008, 3:25:17 PM10/4/08
none wrote:
> RHF wrote:
>

>> 1 - There are actually several 'rumors' {allegations} floating
>> around concerning Barack Hussein Obama II :
>>
>> * Questionable Birth Certificate - What was his Real Birth Name ?
>>
>> * Parents Marriage License - Did they in-fact get Married ?
>>
>> * Parents Divorce Certificate - Was there in-fact a Divorce ?
>>
>> * Forged Draft Registration - Signed by his Grandfather in Hawaii
>> while BHO was in California.
>>
>> 2 - Sort like the 'rumors' {allegations} floating around
>> concerning Sarah Palin :
>>
>> * She had an Affair
>>
>> * Youngest Baby 'Trig' is really her Daughter's Baby
>>
>> * Son 'Track' is a Skinhead
>>
>> * TrooperGate statements 'alleged' to her
>>
>> 3 - More Self-Destructive Democrat Yada Yada Yada :
>> Sarah Palin This... Sarah Palin That... Obama Obama Who???
>> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/39aec05030a16541
>>
>> yada, Yada. YADA ! ~ RHF
>> .

- Good to see you haven't gone batshit crazy or anything.

- Why do you want a lunatic Catholic cult running the Supreme Court?

Dave ? Lunatic Catholic Cult ?

Dave ? Supreme Court ?

D'Oh! What ? ~ RHF

Dave

Oct 4, 2008, 4:38:55 PM10/4/08
RHF wrote:

>>> .
>>>

> - Good to see you haven't gone batshit crazy or anything.
>
> - Why do you want a lunatic Catholic cult running the Supreme Court?
>
> Dave ? Lunatic Catholic Cult ?
>
> Dave ? Supreme Court ?
>
> D'Oh! What ? ~ RHF

http://www.buzzflash.com/farrell/04/03/far04007.html

Patriot Games

Oct 4, 2008, 5:13:08 PM10/4/08

wrote:
>It has long been the internet controversy that Barack Obama has failed
>to produce his birth certificate.
>A few months after the controversy began, a copy of one was put on the
>internet… but very quickly was called a fake by a variety of imaging
>experts, and blank templates of Hawaiian birth certificates were found
>in the online photohosting account of one of the contributors to the
>site that released the copy of the online version… adding fuel to the
>fire.
>To date, Barack Obama has refused to produce a paper copy of his
>“vault” birth certificate, which is the full birth certificate record
>from the state.
>A lawyer in Philadephia filed suit, calling into question the status
>of Barack Obama as a natural born citizen, a requirement for the
>Presidency, and demanding a copy of the vault certificate.
>The Obama camp quickly reacted, not by producing the certificate, but
>by filing a motion to dismiss….
>And then, on Obama’s own website, he now admits to being a US/Kenya
>dual national until his 18th birthday.
>The Judge quickly denied the motion to be dismissed and has ordered
>Obama to produce a copy of the vault certificate, a certified copy of
>Obama’s citizenship, and a copy of Obama’s oath of allegiance.

Now it begins....

Would somebody please go get Hitlary off her barstool and start drying
her out........

RHF

Oct 4, 2008, 5:49:11 PM10/4/08
Dave wrote:

>> - Good to see you haven't gone batshit crazy or anything.
>>
>> - Why do you want a lunatic Catholic cult running the Supreme Court?
>>
>> Dave ? Lunatic Catholic Cult ?
>>
>> Dave ? Supreme Court ?
>>
>> D'Oh! What ? ~ RHF

'On a Mission From God': The Religious Right
and the Emerging American Theocracy
-by- Maureen Farrell - March 9, 2004

- http://www.buzzflash.com/farrell/04/03/far04007.html

4) Opus Dei - Ah now is see the Pope controls
the US Supreme Court through "Opus Dei" ~ RHF
.

Fred

Oct 4, 2008, 5:52:50 PM10/4/08

r u referring to that obvious fake that the dems trotted out? puhleeease.

Dave

Oct 4, 2008, 5:55:56 PM10/4/08

The complete moral failing of neo-Christians is that they believe it's
OK to cheat and lie to promote their plan to rule the world. Sad AND
scary at the same time! Your only chance is to not ignore their presence.

George Grapman

Oct 4, 2008, 6:15:05 PM10/4/08

II am referring to the order that was never issued. All orders appear
on the web site of a court. For some reason that federal court does not
have a record of such an order.

I If,as you say it is a fake that means the Justice department is
guilty of malfeasance for not pursuing the matter.

Fred

Oct 4, 2008, 6:19:45 PM10/4/08
oh, ok. still the feds should have made him produce the real cert long
ago. a citizen shouldn't have to sue to find this out.

Anonymous Infidel - the anti-political talking head

Oct 4, 2008, 6:32:16 PM10/4/08
> It has long been the internet controversy that Barack Obama has failed
> to produce his birth certificate.
>
> A few months after the controversy began, a copy of one was put on the
> internet…  but very quickly was called a fake by a variety of imaging
> experts, and blank templates of Hawaiian birth certificates were found
> in the online photohosting account of one of the contributors to the
> site that released the copy of the online version…  adding fuel to the
> fire.
>
> To date, Barack Obama has refused to produce a paper copy of his
> “vault” birth certificate, which is the full birth certificate record
> from the state.
>
> A lawyer in Philadephia filed suit, calling into question the status
> of Barack Obama as a natural born citizen, a requirement for the
> Presidency, and demanding a copy of the vault certificate.
>
> The Obama camp quickly reacted, not by producing the certificate, but
> by filing a motion to dismiss….
>
> And then, on Obama’s own website, he now admits to being a US/Kenya
> dual national until his 18th birthday.
>
> The Judge quickly denied the motion to be dismissed and has ordered
> Obama to produce a copy of the vault certificate, a certified copy of
> Obama’s citizenship, and a copy of Obama’s oath of allegiance.

You would think that Obama would kill this as fast as he could. [There
must be something to it]

Billy Burpelson

Oct 4, 2008, 6:40:06 PM10/4/08

Dave wrote:

> The complete moral failing of neo-Christians is that they believe it's
> OK to cheat and lie to promote their plan to rule the world. Sad AND
> scary at the same time! Your only chance is to not ignore their presence.

We laugh at the mad dog, radical Islamists that flagellate themselves
until they bleed.

And then WE have Opus Dei -- who flagellate themselves until they bleed.

Damn! Another broken Irony Meter...

RHF

Oct 4, 2008, 7:00:43 PM10/4/08

Dave so what are you advocating ?
Kill a Christian for Christ ! ~ RHF
.

George Grapman

Oct 4, 2008, 7:37:49 PM10/4/08

Hoe do you kill something that does not exist?
Notice that none of people posting this claim can find the alleged
order on the web site of the court.

George Grapman

Oct 4, 2008, 7:38:49 PM10/4/08

Did the make McCain produce it?

RHF

Oct 4, 2008, 8:13:36 PM10/4/08
Fred wrote:
> George Grapman wrote:
>> Fred wrote:

>>> r u referring to that obvious fake that the dems trotted out?
>>> puhleeease.
>>

>> II am referring to the order that was never issued. All orders appear
>> on the web site of a court. For some reason that federal court does
>> not have a record of such an order.
>>
>> I If,as you say it is a fake that means the Justice department is
>> guilty of malfeasance for not pursuing the matter.

- oh, ok. still the feds should have made him produce
- the real cert long ago.
- a citizen shouldn't have to sue to find this out.

George Grapman,

Most importantly 'if' in-fact BHO has the Original in
the Office and "On-File"; and is not allowing ABC+CBS+
NBC+CNN+FOX to all handle it and view it first hand
-SO- it makes BHO 'look' some what questionable.
,,, kind of looks like stonewalling ,,,

These are the sort of things that do not need to be
an 'issue' at all; simply by having the Staff being
Open and Transparent. (-: WE HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE :-)
... Otherwise It Looks Like Stonewalling ...

I 'believe' the Barack Hussein Obama II has a legal
Birth Certificate that Proves that BHO is a Natural/
Native Born US Citizen -but- His Staff handled the
matter poorly and created 'questions'. ~ RHF
!!! WHY CREATE THE APPEARANCE OF STONEWALLING !!!
.
.
Barack Hussein Obama II : You Got To Like The Guy . . .
But Will You Vote for Him ? ? ?
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.amateur.policy/msg/8767b7a06b05ebab

Barack Hussein Obama II's "Race" Problem :
Dealing with the Reality of Black-and-White Racism in America
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/62b295420d8a6447

get over white angst and vote for the nice mr. obama ~ RHF
.

RHF

RHF

Oct 4, 2008, 8:43:46 PM10/4/08
Billy Burpelson wrote:

>>> 4) Opus Dei - Ah now is see the Pope controls
>>> the US Supreme Court through "Opus Dei" ~ RHF
>>> .
>
> Dave wrote:
>
>> The complete moral failing of neo-Christians is that they believe it's
>> OK to cheat and lie to promote their plan to rule the world. Sad AND
>> scary at the same time! Your only chance is to not ignore their
>> presence.

- We laugh at the mad dog, radical Islamists
- that flagellate themselves until they bleed.

OBSESSION {Video} Radical Islam's War Against the West
http://www.obsessionthemovie.com/trailer.php

* The Culture of Jihad
http://www.obsessionthemovie.com/clips-jihad.php

* The Media Of Terrorism
http://www.obsessionthemovie.com/clips-media.php

* The War Against The West
http://www.obsessionthemovie.com/clips-war.php

* Islam-O-Facsism -aka- Arab Nationalist Socialism
http://www.obsessionthemovie.com/clips-hitler.php

OBSESSION {website} Radical Islam's War Against the West
http://www.obsessionthemovie.com/

OBSESSION {about} Radical Islam's War Against the West
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsession:_Radical_Islam's_War_Against_the_West

- And then WE have Opus Dei

- who flagellate themselves until they bleed.

Opus Day-O
http://tinyurl.com/53fnjo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Euc9MMRtuSg
http://macekmuri.blog.siol.net/files/2007/07/opus_dei.jpg
http://www.coxandforkum.com/archives/07.08.30.OpusAkbar-X.gif
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opus_Dei

- Damn! Another broken Irony Meter...
.

Fred

Oct 4, 2008, 9:12:29 PM10/4/08
he did on his own. had a panel look into his citizenship. passed with
flying colors.

RHF

Oct 4, 2008, 9:34:43 PM10/4/08
Fred wrote:
> George Grapman wrote:
>> Fred wrote:

>>> oh, ok. still the feds should have made him produce the real cert
>>> long ago. a citizen shouldn't have to sue to find this out.

- - Did the make McCain produce it?

- he did on his own.
- had a panel look into his citizenship.

- passed with flying colors.

John "Smiley" McCain {US Naval Aviator}
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_McCain
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Naval_Aviator
Passed with Flying Colors ;;-)) ~ RHF
.

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 4, 2008, 9:37:21 PM10/4/08
(Video) Obama Youth - Junior Fraternity Regiment
cuhulin

George Grapman

Oct 4, 2008, 9:39:21 PM10/4/08

As did Obama:

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

Summary
In June, the Obama campaign released a digitally scanned image of his
birth certificate to quell speculative charges that he might not be a
natural-born citizen. But the image prompted more blog-based skepticism
about the document's authenticity. And recently, author Jerome Corsi,
whose book attacks Obama, said in a TV interview that the birth
certificate the campaign has is "fake."

We beg to differ. FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched,
examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude
that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for
proving U.S. citizenship. Claims that the document lacks a raised seal
or a signature are false. We have posted high-resolution photographs of
the document as "supporting documents" to this article. Our conclusion:
Obama was born in the U.S.A. just as he has always said.
Analysis
Since we first wrote about Obama's birth certificate on June 16,
speculation on his citizenship has continued apace. Some claim that
Obama posted a fake birth certificate to his Web page. That charge
leaped from the blogosphere to the mainstream media earlier this week
when Jerome Corsi, author of a book attacking Obama, repeated the claim
in an Aug. 15 interview with Steve Doocy on Fox News.

Corsi: Well, what would be really helpful is if Senator Obama would
release primary documents like his birth certificate. The campaign has a
false, fake birth certificate posted on their website. How is anybody
supposed to really piece together his life?

Doocy: What do you mean they have a "false birth certificate" on
their Web site?

Corsi: The original birth certificate of Obama has never been
released, and the campaign refuses to release it.

Doocy: Well, couldn't it just be a State of Hawaii-produced duplicate?

Corsi: No, it's a -- there's been good analysis of it on the
Internet, and it's been shown to have watermarks from Photoshop. It's a
fake document that's on the Web site right now, and the original birth
certificate the campaign refuses to produce.

Corsi isn't the only skeptic claiming that the document is a forgery.
Among the most frequent objections we saw on forums, blogs and e-mails are:

* The birth certificate doesn't have a raised seal.
* It isn't signed.
* No creases from folding are evident in the scanned version.
* In the zoomed-in view, there's a strange halo around the letters.
* The certificate number is blacked out.
* The date bleeding through from the back seems to say "2007," but
the document wasn't released until 2008.
* The document is a "certification of birth," not a "certificate of
birth."

Recently FactCheck representatives got a chance to spend some time with
the birth certificate, and we can attest to the fact that it is real and
three-dimensional and resides at the Obama headquarters in Chicago. We
can assure readers that the certificate does bear a raised seal, and
that it's stamped on the back by Hawaii state registrar Alvin T. Onaka
(who uses a signature stamp rather than signing individual birth
certificates). We even brought home a few photographs

Galen Hekhuis

Oct 4, 2008, 9:54:53 PM10/4/08
Far out. America's homegrown fan of torture. He actually voted
against a ban on it. Where is the John McCain that said stuff like:

"The enemy we fight has no respect for human life or human rights.
They don't deserve our sympathy," he said. "But this isn't about who
they are. This is about who we are. These are the values that
distinguish us from our enemies."

http://www.cnn.com/2005/POLITICS/10/06/senate.detainees/index.html

Where is he and what have they done with him?

If that isn't enough, he has said it doesn't produce reliable or
accurate intelligence anyway. It does drive people into signing false
"confessions."

McCain was taken to an interrogation room and ordered to sign a
document confessing to war crimes. "I signed it," he recalled. "It was
in their language, and spoke about black crimes, and other
generalities."

"I had learned what we all learned over there," McCain said. "Every
man has his breaking point. I had reached mine."

http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005/11/29/100012.shtml

What is he, just a mean old man now? Why would he vote against a
"technique" that is only useful for producing (false) confessions?

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 4, 2008, 9:59:33 PM10/4/08
www.usvetdsp.com www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnmccain.com

John McCain is a TRAITOR!.HUSSEIN Obama is a Muslim.
cuhulin

Galen Hekhuis

Oct 4, 2008, 10:00:58 PM10/4/08

That should ask why would he vote against a BAN on a "technique" that

Dave

Oct 4, 2008, 10:12:53 PM10/4/08
RHF wrote:

>> The complete moral failing of neo-Christians is that they believe it's
>> OK to cheat and lie to promote their plan to rule the world. Sad AND
>> scary at the same time! Your only chance is to not ignore their
>> presence.
>
> Dave so what are you advocating ?
> Kill a Christian for Christ ! ~ RHF
> .

I am foremost a pacifist. I promote awareness and nothing more.

Dave

Oct 4, 2008, 10:25:08 PM10/4/08
Fred wrote:

>> Did the make McCain produce it?
> he did on his own. had a panel look into his citizenship. passed with
> flying colors.

That's his answer to everything. Appoint a panel to investigate the
appointer.

Dave

Oct 4, 2008, 10:27:11 PM10/4/08

Which is worse; traitor or Muslim?

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 4, 2008, 11:12:44 PM10/4/08
Obama's own people in Kenya said he was born in Kenya.
cuhulin

BDK

Oct 5, 2008, 12:37:07 AM10/5/08
In article <13547-48E...@storefull-3251.bay.webtv.net>,
cuh...@webtv.net says...

> Obama's own people in Kenya said he was born in Kenya.
> cuhulin

Own people? The ones he met once, maybe?
--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster

Last Post

Oct 5, 2008, 10:04:49 AM10/5/08
On Oct 3, 5:13 pm, topse...@gmail.com wrote:

> On Oct 3, 4:55 pm, saltyfishsa...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > It has long been the internet controversy that Barack Obama has failed
> > to produce his birth certificate.
>
> Oh, my God.  I am sure they are quaking.  Lol.
>
> Sorry you guys lost.  I am sure there is a tear in your beer Mr. Texas
> Hill blogger.
>
> Maybe next time you should elect a monkey just because he pretends to
> be from Texas. Sorry.
>
> topset72
>
> Notice how all the rightards are pulling out all these old strings
> after claiming Palin won the debate?  If you are so sure she did great
> why so worried about losing?  I guess the word I am looking for is
> liars/republicans.

** ROFLMAO
Fascist jackasses like "topset72" have to
create lies to disguise their failings

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 5, 2008, 11:12:46 AM10/5/08
There is a town in Texas, not many years ago they elected a Pig as the
mayor of that little town.Pigs are much smarter than politicians.
cuhulin

Last Post

Oct 5, 2008, 12:57:06 PM10/5/08
On Oct 3, 5:13 pm, topse...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Oct 3, 4:55 pm, saltyfishsa...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > It has long been the internet controversy that Barack Obama has failed
> > to produce his birth certificate.
>
> Oh, my God.  I am sure they are quaking.  Lol.

** Obama is an African muslim who has no
legitimate claim to being "native born" a
prerequisite for the presidency.

Every time he is asked for background
information he blocks it out. An honest man
would not demur. What is Obama hiding?

1- his real birth?
2- his connection with the Muslim Brotherhood?
3- his with the PLO via Prof Edward Said Yasr
Arafrat's apologist?
4- his connections with the terrorist Wm Ayers
5- his connections with the illegitimate elections
activities at ACORN
6- the connection between Barak Obama and
Rashid Khalidi
7- his connections with Antoin Rezko and his
slumlord activities.
8- how the Sa'uds and the Brotherhood financed
his 7 years at Columbia and Harvard Law.

To continue this would be an huge waste of
bandwidth but you get the picture whether
you like it or not.

> Sorry you guys lost.

** Nope you guys lost. If your boy wins the election
legitimate or not, America will be the loser.

> Maybe next time you should elect a monkey just because he pretends to
> be from Texas. Sorry.

Tain't over yet, boy!!!

> Notice how all the rightards are pulling out all these old strings
> after claiming Palin won the debate?  If you are so sure she did great
> why so worried about losing?  I guess the word I am looking for is
> liars/republicans.

** Typical fascist, trying to distract everyone from the truth
You, topset72, are among those liars

RHF

Oct 5, 2008, 1:23:44 PM10/5/08
cuh...@webtv.net wrote:
> There is a town in Texas, not many years ago they elected a Pig as the
> mayor of that little town.

- Pigs are much smarter than politicians.
- cuhulin

Many/Most Politicians are Pigs ;-) ~ RHF

Billy Smith

Oct 5, 2008, 3:20:32 PM10/5/08

<tops...@gmail.com> wrote in message

On Oct 3, 4:55 pm, saltyfishsa...@gmail.com wrote:
> It has long been the internet controversy that Barack Obama has failed
> to produce his birth certificate.

Oh, my God. I am sure they are quaking. Lol.

Sorry you guys lost. I am sure there is a tear in your beer Mr. Texas
Hill blogger.

Maybe next time you should elect a monkey just because he pretends to
be from Texas. Sorry.

topset72

Notice how all the rightards are pulling out all these old strings
after claiming Palin won the debate? If you are so sure she did great
why so worried about losing? I guess the word I am looking for is
liars/republicans.

The Republicans in here remind me of the main character from King of the
Hill. They act the same way, probably dress the same, yee haw. And that
comes from a Midwestern Democrat

Billy Smith

Oct 5, 2008, 3:20:57 PM10/5/08

"Spartakus" <spar...@my-deja.com> wrote in message
topse...@gmail.com wrote:

> Notice how all the rightards are pulling out all these old strings
> after claiming Palin won the debate? If you are so sure she did great
> why so worried about losing? I guess the word I am looking for is
> liars/republicans.

Hey, since Ms. Mooserburger did so great in last night's interview,
it's time to fill her daytimer with press conferences, town hall
meetings and other campaign appearances. She wants to go to
Michigan! To see the plants... where the cars are manufactured!

You mean she would know something about car manufacturing

Billy Smith

Oct 5, 2008, 3:25:15 PM10/5/08

"George Grapman" <sfgeorge.@pacbell.net> wrote in message

> The order from the judge never happened.

Just another republican lie. Just like their pervert liars in Congress where
covering up for each other.

Billy Smith

Oct 5, 2008, 3:25:57 PM10/5/08

"RHF" <rhf-new...@pacbell.net> wrote in message

894th out of 899 cadets is passing with flying colors right Roy.

Billy Smith

Oct 5, 2008, 3:27:16 PM10/5/08

<cuh...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> www.usvetdsp.com www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnmccain.com
>
> John McCain is a TRAITOR!.HUSSEIN Obama is a Muslim.
> cuhulin

But you're supporting Sarah Palin as America sweetheart and John McCain is
to be her boss. Whoops, that means you're supporting someone who is
supporting a Traitor

Billy Smith

Oct 5, 2008, 3:29:38 PM10/5/08

"Bernard Peters" <s...@boom.bang> wrote in message

> On Sat, 04 Oct 2008 10:49:42 -0700, cheley_bonstell88 wrote:
>
>> On Oct 3, 4:55 pm, saltyfishsa...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> It has long been the internet controversy that Barack Obama has failed
>>> to produce his birth certificate.
>
> But it's OK for McCan't to be considered for presidency and yet be born
> abroad and being brainwashed in a Communist country for 5 years?!
>
> Republican't hypocritical reasoning again!

Yep, to be born in Panama and yet being one of the snitches for the captors
while he was in the Hanoi Hilton. Getting his VHO. Vietnamese whore and
telling on everyone so they could get beaten. People that were there knew
what he was all about. Not a war hero at all. But a snitch

Bernard Peters

Oct 5, 2008, 3:35:45 PM10/5/08
On Sun, 05 Oct 2008 09:57:06 -0700, Last Post wrote:

> ** Obama is an African muslim who has no
> legitimate claim to being "native born" a prerequisite for the
> presidency.

And you think a mind addled (Alzheimer) 73 year old cancer patient with
chemo brain (Look it up! It's real) who was tortured and brain washed by
communist for over 5 years and WAS NOT BORN in the united states is any
better!?

Hypocritical Republican't party!

BTW, Whats the deal with the republican't party nominating stupid people
like Palin? Can't pronounce "nuclear", just like bush. Should be a
warning sign.

John Barnard

Oct 5, 2008, 4:34:35 PM10/5/08
Those numbers remind RHF of his bureaucratic ratings!

JB

Anonymous Infidel - the anti-political talking head

Oct 5, 2008, 5:17:22 PM10/5/08
>   Hoe do you kill something that does not exist?
Nevermind if the case is real or not, the fact that the story is out
is enough...Seriously, why doesn't he show hist BC to someone that is
credible? [Why did he pick MoveOn to begin with?]

Anonymous Infidel - the anti-political talking head

Oct 5, 2008, 5:54:36 PM10/5/08
On Oct 4, 5:16 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> Anonymous Infidel - the anti-political talking head wrote:
>

> >> It has long been the internet controversy that Barack Obama has failed
> >> to produce his birth certificate.
>
> >> A few months after the controversy began, a copy of one was put on the
> >> internet…  but very quickly was called a fake by a variety of imaging
> >> experts, and blank templates of Hawaiian birth certificates were found
> >> in the online photohosting account of one of the contributors to the
> >> site that released the copy of the online version…  adding fuel to the
> >> fire.
>
> >> To date, Barack Obama has refused to produce a paper copy of his
> >> “vault” birth certificate, which is the full birth certificate record
> >> from the state.
>
> >> A lawyer in Philadephia filed suit, calling into question the status
> >> of Barack Obama as a natural born citizen, a requirement for the
> >> Presidency, and demanding a copy of the vault certificate.
>
> >> The Obama camp quickly reacted, not by producing the certificate, but
> >> by filing a motion to dismiss….
>
> >> And then, on Obama’s own website, he now admits to being a US/Kenya
> >> dual national until his 18th birthday.
>
> >> The Judge quickly denied the motion to be dismissed and has ordered
> >> Obama to produce a copy of the vault certificate, a certified copy of
> >> Obama’s citizenship, and a copy of Obama’s oath of allegiance.
>
> >>http://texashillblog.wordpress.com/2008/10/02/federal-judge-orders-ob...
>
> >>http://www.ObamaCrimes.com
>
> >>http://TheRealBarackObama.wordpress.com
>
> - You would think that Obama would kill this as fast
> - as he could. [There must be something to it]
>
> - oh, ok.  still the feds should have made him produce
> - the real cert long ago.
> - a citizen shouldn't have to sue to find this out.
>
> Anonymous Infidel,
>
> Most importantly 'if' in-fact BHO has the Original in
> the Office and "On-File"; and is not allowing ABC+CBS+
> NBC+CNN+FOX to all handle it and view it first hand
> -SO- it makes BHO 'look' some what questionable.
> ,,, kind of looks like stonewalling ,,,
>
> These are the sort of things that do not need to be
> an 'issue' at all; simply by having the Staff being
> Open and Transparent. (-: WE HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE :-)
> ... Otherwise It Looks Like Stonewalling ...
>
> I 'believe' the Barack Hussein Obama II has a legal
> Birth Certificate that Proves that BHO is a Natural/
> Native Born US Citizen -but- His Staff handled the
> matter poorly and created 'questions'. ~ RHF
> !!! WHY CREATE THE APPEARANCE OF STONEWALLING !!!
I agree....Especially this close to election day.

robw

Oct 5, 2008, 7:17:31 PM10/5/08
The story is "out" with you dopes who spend all day listening to right wing
talk.

"Anonymous Infidel - the anti-political talking head"

<messi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Steve

Oct 5, 2008, 8:11:50 PM10/5/08
On Sun, 5 Oct 2008 19:17:31 -0400, "robw" <nodd...@comcast.net>
wrote:

>The story is "out" with you dopes who spend all day listening to right wing
>talk.

<LOL> That's from noddyboy, the moron who thought that dividing 700
billion dollars among the US adult population would give everyone 200
thousand dollars..

>"Anonymous Infidel - the anti-political talking head"
><messi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Hoe do you kill something that does not exist?
>Nevermind if the case is real or not, the fact that the story is out
>is enough...Seriously, why doesn't he show hist BC to someone that is
>credible? [Why did he pick MoveOn to begin with?]

Pride is the recognition of the fact that you are your own
highest value and, like all of man’s values, it has to be
earned.
_Ayn Rand "ATLAS SHRUGGED"

robw

Oct 5, 2008, 8:24:09 PM10/5/08
First off, I said I was quoting something a friend read.

Secondly, I said the article stated citizens 18 +.

Did you ever learn to read?

Now, that said, I'm in the public (shopping malls and lifestyle centers,
etc.) and the only time I ever hear this tripe is from people who are right
wing talk fans.

"Steve" <steven...@yahooooooo.com> wrote in message

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 5, 2008, 8:17:20 PM10/5/08
Which is right? Pahk da cah,(Boston speak) or Park the car.Aluminum or
aluminum (Brit speak). Australia or Australasia.(OZ speak) Nuclear or
Nukular.(Sarah speak)
cuhulin

Steve

Oct 5, 2008, 8:45:08 PM10/5/08
On Sun, 5 Oct 2008 20:24:09 -0400, "robw" <nodd...@comcast.net>
wrote:

>First off, I said I was quoting something a friend read.

<LOL>...and you apparently thought it was accurate enough to repeat
it..

>Secondly, I said the article stated citizens 18 +.

..of which there are about 210,000,000 to 225,000,000...

and dividing 750 billion into that comes to about 3000, not the 200
thousand you claimed...

>Did you ever learn to read?

<LOL> That's from Noddy who is most obviously math-challenged...

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 5, 2008, 8:53:51 PM10/5/08
Barack Obama's Cop Killer Supporters. www.libertypost.org
cuhulin

robw

Oct 5, 2008, 9:05:19 PM10/5/08
I was merely posting what a friend read.

That said, idiot, you would divide the bailout money by the number of
participants.

Not into.

Math?

"Steve" <steven...@yahooooooo.com> wrote in message

Steve

Oct 5, 2008, 9:28:16 PM10/5/08
On Sun, 5 Oct 2008 21:05:19 -0400, "robw" <nodd...@comcast.net>
wrote:

>I was merely posting what a friend read.

Your friend is a dunce, and you're a moron for not catching it before
you repeated it <LOL> Like it's not obvious..

>That said, idiot, you would divide the bailout money by the number of
>participants.
>
>Not into.
>
>Math?

<LOL> So that's the best you can do?

I mis-stated verbiage

you got the answer wrong....

David Johnston

Oct 5, 2008, 9:52:00 PM10/5/08
wrote:

>I was merely posting what a friend read.

Why?

>That said, idiot, you would divide the bailout money by the number of
>participants.
>
>Not into.

What do you think "into" means in this regard?

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 5, 2008, 10:16:55 PM10/5/08
DNC steps in to silence lawsuit over Obama birth certificate.
www.worldnetdaily.com

B HO!
cuhulin

Anonymous Infidel - the anti-political talking head

Oct 5, 2008, 10:32:10 PM10/5/08
> The story is "out" with you dopes who spend all day listening to right wing
> talk.
I heard of it off this group....And the only dope is Obama for not
proving it wrong. [What is he hiding?]

George Grapman

Oct 5, 2008, 10:41:27 PM10/5/08

He has already done it. What we have not seen is a direct link to
the court website showing this order.

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

RHF

Oct 5, 2008, 10:44:15 PM10/5/08
On Oct 5, 6:52 pm, David Johnston <da...@block.net> wrote:
> On Sun, 5 Oct 2008 21:05:19 -0400, "robw" <noddy...@comcast.net>

> wrote:
>
> >I was merely posting what a friend read.
>
> Why?
>

> >That said, idiot, you would divide the bailout money by the number of
> >participants.
>
> >Not into.
>
> What do you think "into" means in this regard?
>

> >Math?
>
> >"Steve" <stevencan...@yahooooooo.com> wrote in message

> >> <LOL>...and you apparently thought it was accurate enough to repeat
> >> it..

> >> ..of which there are about 210,000,000 to 225,000,000...
>
> >> and dividing 750 billion into that comes to about 3000, not the 200
> >> thousand you claimed...

> >> <LOL> That's from Noddy who is most obviously math-challenged...
>
> >> Pride is the recognition of the fact that you are your own
> >> highest value and, like all of man's values, it has to be
> >> earned.
> >> _Ayn Rand  "ATLAS SHRUGGED"- Hide quoted text -

goes-in-to ~ GAZINTO

Anonymous Infidel - the anti-political talking head

Oct 5, 2008, 10:56:24 PM10/5/08
> >> The story is "out" with you dopes who spend all day listening to right wing
> >> talk.
> > I heard of it off this group....And the only dope is Obama for not
> > proving it wrong. [What is he hiding?]
>
>      He has already done it.
Factcheck is part of the Annenberg Foundation....Seriously, when
people are yelling this conspiracy bs, why doesn't he release it to
someone that isn't in his back pocket(and give the full document, not
a COLB)? [Answer: Because Obama is a moron that makes GB look like a
rocket scientist]

George Grapman

Oct 5, 2008, 11:02:25 PM10/5/08
>>> I heard of it off this group....And the only dope is Obama for not
>>> proving it wrong. [What is he hiding?]
>> He has already done it.
> Factcheck is part of the Annenberg Foundation.

Is that why they refuted claims by Obama on some issues?

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/obamas_trade_trickery.html

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/the_whoppers_of_2008.html

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/out_of_context_on_health_care.html

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/obamas_social_security_whopper.html

...Seriously, when
> people are yelling this conspiracy bs, why doesn't he release it to
> someone that isn't in his back pocket(and give the full document, not
> a COLB)? [Answer: Because Obama is a moron that makes GB look like a
> rocket scientist]

I think you could be handed the birth certificate along with statement
by the hospital staff and you would still not be convinced.
Don't you find it strange that no one has posted a link to actual
court web site showing this "order"?

RHF

Oct 5, 2008, 11:07:30 PM10/5/08
On Oct 5, 7:41 pm, George Grapman <sfgeo...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> Anonymous Infidel - the anti-political talking head wrote:
>
> >> The story is "out" with you dopes who spend all day listening to right wing
> >> talk.
> > I heard of it off this group....And the only dope is Obama for not
> > proving it wrong. [What is he hiding?]

-  He has already done it.

Done It Not -using-a- Liberal Shill Organization "FactCheck"

> What we have not seen is a  direct link to
> the court website showing this order.

-  http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

About : FactCheck.Org's -Staff-
http://www.factcheck.org/about/
They are all Left-Wing {Liberal} Political Cadre
CNN + Common Cause + PBS + AFL-CIO etc

Why won't Barack Hussein Obama II
-let- FOX News See It and Handle It
[ Inspect and Verify the Birth Certificate ]
That would put an end to all 'questions'.

D'Oh ! - Remember Dan Rather Fraudly presenting all those
FAKE FORGED Bush National Guard Documents as real.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rathergate
The Didn't Call It : RatherGate {MemoGate} For Nothing

danny-boy - why did you lie ? ~ RHF
.

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 5, 2008, 11:08:56 PM10/5/08
Isn't Factcheck allied with that Annenberg thingy which is in cahoots
with Obama? I think I once read something about that.
cuhulin

Ic

Oct 6, 2008, 12:09:40 AM10/6/08
9/26/2008
The Times Heald of Port Huron, Mich. is getting attention for being
about the only newspaper covering this. Without a smoking gun it will
end like McCain's similar case. It's nothing. Great conspiratorial
chatter.

When rumors emerged last summer questioning whether Obama was born
Aug. 4, 1961 in Honolulu, Hawaii, his campaign posted a certificate of
live birth on its Web site.
http://www.timesherald.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=20138509&BRD=1672&PAG=461&dept_id=33380&rfi=6
Earlier this year, a similar suit brought against Republican
presidential candidate John McCain's and the Republican National
Committee claimed that McCain wasn't "a natural born" citizen having
been born in the Panama Canal Zone while his father was serving in the
military.
That suit was dismissed in July on grounds the plaintiff lacked
standing in the case.

attorney Philip J. Berg
http://worldnetdaily.com/images/PhilipBerg2.jpg

Born in the U.S.A.
http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html
The truth about Obama's birth certificate. August 21, 2008
Recently FactCheck representatives got a chance to spend some time
with the birth certificate, and we can attest to the fact that it is
real and three-dimensional and resides at the Obama headquarters in
Chicago. We can assure readers that the certificate does bear a raised
seal, and that it's stamped on the back by Hawaii state registrar
Alvin T. Onaka (who uses a signature stamp rather than signing
individual birth certificates). We even brought home a few
photograph
[][][]
Factcheck could be biased, may be slanted, it's hard to believe they
would lie to the point of ruining their reputation. The State Dept
backs them and they've examined and photographed the document.
Annenberg/Factcheck
Walter Annenberg with President Ronald Reagan
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9e/Annenbergs_with_Ronald_Reagan_1981_cropped.jpg/220px-Annenbergs_with_Ronald_Reagan_1981_cropped.jpg
It was Annenberg who introduced President Reagan to British Prime
Minister Margaret Thatcher, and the Reagans often celebrated New
Year's Eve with the Annenbergs.

After Richard M. Nixon was elected President, he appointed Annenberg
as ambassador to the Court of St. James's in the United Kingdom.

On Oct 5, 8:08 pm, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
> Isn't Factcheck allied with that Annenberg thingy which is in cahoots

> withObama? I think I once read something about that.
> cuhulin

RHF

Oct 6, 2008, 4:11:55 AM10/6/08
On Oct 5, 1:34 pm, John Barnard <j...@shaw.ca> wrote:
> Billy Smith wrote:
>
> > "RHF" <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote in message

- - 894th out of 899 cadets is passing with flying colors right Roy.

Dang John "Smiley" McCain had a 'cadet' Birth Certificate.

OR are you referring to the fact that John "Smiley" McCain
Graduated from the US Naval Academy and was a Member
of the "Century Club"; later in his Military Carrier he attended
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Naval_Academy
the National Defense University's National War College
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Defense_University
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_War_College
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_life_and_military_career_of_John_McCain#Senate_liaison_and_second_marriage

- Those numbers remind RHF of his bureaucratic ratings!
- JB

Hey I was 1-in-a-Million -or was that a Million-to-1 :
I was just a little 'wood chip' in the Great Bureau of
the even Greater Bureaucracy.

JB - For every Boss-of-Bosses there's got to be
a Bum-of-Bums ;-)

remember when you are at the bottom :
up is a good direction to start heading ~ RHF
.

Dave

Oct 6, 2008, 8:36:28 AM10/6/08
Anonymous Infidel - the anti-political talking head wrote:
Because Obama is a moron that makes GB look like a
> rocket scientist]

GWB is not stupid. The people who can't see he is bad are.

Dave

Oct 6, 2008, 8:44:14 AM10/6/08
RHF wrote:

> About : FactCheck.Org's -Staff-
> http://www.factcheck.org/about/
> They are all Left-Wing {Liberal} Political Cadre
> CNN + Common Cause + PBS + AFL-CIO etc

Part of the Jewish Media Conspiracy Roy?

Facts have a liberal bias.

Dave

Oct 6, 2008, 8:46:47 AM10/6/08

Annenberg was a pal of Richard Nixon and hardly any kind of leftie. He
loved his country and left a legacy to make it better.

RHF

Oct 6, 2008, 11:44:21 AM10/6/08
On Oct 6, 5:44 am, Dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:

- - RHF wrote:
- - About : FactCheck.Org's -Staff-
- - http://www.factcheck.org/about/
- - They are all Left-Wing {Liberal} Political Cadre
- - CNN + Common Cause + PBS + AFL-CIO etc

- Part of the Jewish Media Conspiracy Roy?

Dave - ?Did? I mention Jews - NO !
Dave - ?Did? I mention Israel - NO !
Dave - ?Did? I mention Zionism - NO !

But Dave You Sure !Did! - Keep Preaching That Hate Dave.
* Democrat Class Warfare Hate Them Speech - Baracking©
* Democrat Racial Divide Hate Them Speech - Baracking©
* Democrat Anti-Religion Hate Them Speech - Baracking©
* Democrat Victimology Hate Them Speech - Baracking©
* Democrat Anti-Traditional Christian Values Hate Speech - Baracking©
* Democrat Shout-Down Conservatives toSilence Free Speech -
Baracking©
.
A ONE SIDED POLITICAL SHOUT-DOWN : [ BARACKING© ]
Don't Let The Truth Be Told : Manufacturing the Democrat Half-Truth
and Liberal Media Lie by Distorting the Facts and Reality.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Booing
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_censorship
* The Baracking© of American Media *

- Facts have a liberal bias.

Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder -by- Michael Savage
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberalism_Is_a_Mental_Disorder
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Savage_(commentator)
.
YES the Truth-be-Told Liberals Have Their Elitist :
Biases, Bigotry and Ethno-Racist Views. ~ RHF
.
Dave -facts- "An Inconvenient Truth" Liberal Media Bias

D'Oh ! - Remember Dan Rather Fraudly presenting all those
FAKE FORGED Bush National Guard Documents as

real all in the Name-of-the-Greater-Truth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rathergate
The Didn't Call It : RatherGate {MemoGate} For Nothing

.
.
We Have Nothing To Fear -but- Obama Himself :
The Baracking of America©
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/fd1550682356ce59
* Talking the US Economy into Recession
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/ee22d4cecbfd60b5
.
The Baracking of America© - A One World Obamanation©
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/9ac2af3b3b34effc
.
Why Worry 'be' Baracking Obama Happy !©
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.usa/msg/52ad3d9adae3e51f