SPECIAL: Economy Goes Into Shitter Today

Dave

Sep 15, 2008, 9:30:00 AM9/15/08
Thank-you President Bush!

Thank-you Phil Gramm and John McCain!

Thank-you asshole Republicans!

RHF

Sep 15, 2008, 6:28:43 PM9/15/08
On Sep 15, 6:30 am, Dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:

-was- : SPECIAL: Economy Goes Into Shitter Today
- Thank-you President Bush!
-
- Thank-you Phil Gramm and John McCain!
-
- Thank-you asshole Republicans!
.
One Sided [Half-Truth] Democrat Lie and Liberal Distortion
.
FACT - Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi [D-CA]
with a Democrat Majority.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pelosi
* But Blame the Republican Minority
* * Better Yet Blame 'Bush' He's Evil !
.
FACT - U.S. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid [D-NV]
with a Democrat Majority.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Reid
* But Blame the Republican Minority
* * Better Yet Blame 'Bush' He's Evil !
.
The Losing Obama-Biden 'Ticket' is Costing Democrats
Seats in the US Congress
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/5f8489cf6871407a
.
More Self-Destructive Democrat Yada Yada Yada :
Sarah Palin This... Sarah Palin That... Obama Obama Who???
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/39aec05030a16541
.
Doing-the-Math : Why Barack Hussein Obama II
Can't Win Against Sarah Palin
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/3b2f126bdb98ecc7
.
(OT) : FEAR of an Barack Hussein Obama II Presidency
with Higher Taxes Drives US Economy into Recession
.
* Barack Obama Presidency Means Higher Taxes
and More Big Government Spending
http://rturner229.blogspot.com/2008/08/mccain-commercial-obama-presidency.html
.
* Barack Obama's Higher Taxes Agenda {Nationalization of Wealth}
for the Redistribution of Wealth / Income Redistribution
http://www.standardnewswire.com/news/288542838.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redistribution_of_wealth
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Income_redistribution
.
* Tax Rates Could Top 50% Under Barack Obama Presidency
http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/2008/07/tax_rates_could.html
.
U.S. Economy Near Recession
http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/feedarticle/7799527
- - - The Obama Taxes Factor . . .
.
Wall Street Fallout Shakes US Economy
http://www.cbc.ca/money/story/2008/09/15/realeconomy.html
- - - Long Term Concerns About Obama Presidency . . .
.
Alan Greenspan : U.S. Economy in Crisis
http://poligazette.com/2008/09/15/greenspan-us-economy-in-crisis/
-just- Alan Greenspan -being- Alan Greenspan
.

RHF

Sep 15, 2008, 7:04:50 PM9/15/08
On Sep 15, 3:28 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> On Sep 15, 6:30 am, Dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
>
> -was- : SPECIAL: Economy Goes Into Shitter Today
> - Thank-you President Bush!
> -
> - Thank-you Phil Gramm and John McCain!
> -
> - Thank-you asshole Republicans!
>  .
> One Sided [Half-Truth] Democrat Lie and Liberal Distortion
>  .
> FACT - Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi [D-CA]
> with a Democrat Majority.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pelosi

> * But Blame the Republican Minority
> * * Better Yet Blame 'Bush' He's Evil !
>  .
> FACT - U.S. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid [D-NV]
> with a Democrat Majority.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Reid

> * But Blame the Republican Minority
> * * Better Yet Blame 'Bush' He's Evil !
>  .
> The Losing Obama-Biden 'Ticket' is Costing Democrats
> Seats in the US Congresshttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/5f8489cf6871407a

>  .
> More Self-Destructive Democrat Yada Yada Yada :
> Sarah Palin This... Sarah Palin That... Obama Obama Who???http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/39aec05030a16541

>  .
> Doing-the-Math : Why Barack Hussein Obama II
> Can't Win Against Sarah Palinhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/3b2f126bdb98ecc7

>  .
> (OT) : FEAR of an Barack Hussein Obama II Presidency
> with Higher Taxes Drives US Economy into Recession
>  .
> * Barack Obama Presidency Means Higher Taxes
> and More Big Government Spendinghttp://rturner229.blogspot.com/2008/08/mccain-commercial-obama-presid...

>  .
> * Barack Obama's Higher Taxes Agenda {Nationalization of Wealth}
> for the Redistribution of Wealth / Income Redistributionhttp://www.standardnewswire.com/news/288542838.htmlhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redistribution_of_wealthhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Income_redistribution
>  .
> * Tax Rates Could Top 50% Under Barack Obama Presidencyhttp://www.moonbattery.com/archives/2008/07/tax_rates_could.html
>  .
> U.S. Economy Near Recessionhttp://www.guardian.co.uk/business/feedarticle/7799527

> - - - The Obama Taxes Factor . . .
>  .
> Wall Street Fallout Shakes US Economyhttp://www.cbc.ca/money/story/2008/09/15/realeconomy.html

> - - - Long Term Concerns About Obama Presidency . . .
>  .
> Alan Greenspan : U.S. Economy in Crisishttp://poligazette.com/2008/09/15/greenspan-us-economy-in-crisis/

> -just- Alan Greenspan -being- Alan Greenspan
>  .
.
Barack Hussein Obama II : I Will Push for Higher Social Security
Taxes
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21739271/
http://www.taxfoundation.org/news/show/23251.html
.
Democratic Presidential Candidate Barack Hussein Obama II
Proposes Lifting the CAP on Income Subjected to Social Security
Taxes
http://www.theneweditor.com/index.php?/archives/7180-Obama-to-Push-Higher-Social-Security-Tax.html
.
Democrat Barack Obama said Sunday he will push
for Higher Social Security Taxes if Elected
.

FEAR of an Barack Hussein Obama II Presidency
with Higher Taxes Drives US Economy into Recession
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/091dbb447c06023b

RHF

Sep 15, 2008, 9:39:56 PM9/15/08
On Sep 15, 3:28 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> On Sep 15, 6:30 am, Dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
>
> -was- : SPECIAL: Economy Goes Into Shitter Today
> - Thank-you President Bush!
> -
> - Thank-you Phil Gramm and John McCain!
> -
> - Thank-you asshole Republicans!
>  .
> One Sided [Half-Truth] Democrat Lie and Liberal Distortion
>  .
> FACT - Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi [D-CA]
> with a Democrat Majority.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pelosi

> * But Blame the Republican Minority
> * * Better Yet Blame 'Bush' He's Evil !
>  .
> FACT - U.S. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid [D-NV]
> with a Democrat Majority.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Reid

> * But Blame the Republican Minority
> * * Better Yet Blame 'Bush' He's Evil !
>  .
> The Losing Obama-Biden 'Ticket' is Costing Democrats
> Seats in the US Congresshttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/5f8489cf6871407a

>  .
> More Self-Destructive Democrat Yada Yada Yada :
> Sarah Palin This... Sarah Palin That... Obama Obama Who???http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/39aec05030a16541

>  .
> Doing-the-Math : Why Barack Hussein Obama II
> Can't Win Against Sarah Palinhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/3b2f126bdb98ecc7

>  .
> (OT) : FEAR of an Barack Hussein Obama II Presidency
> with Higher Taxes Drives US Economy into Recession
>  .
> * Barack Obama Presidency Means Higher Taxes
> and More Big Government Spendinghttp://rturner229.blogspot.com/2008/08/mccain-commercial-obama-presid...

>  .
> * Barack Obama's Higher Taxes Agenda {Nationalization of Wealth}
> for the Redistribution of Wealth / Income Redistributionhttp://www.standardnewswire.com/news/288542838.htmlhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redistribution_of_wealthhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Income_redistribution
>  .
> * Tax Rates Could Top 50% Under Barack Obama Presidencyhttp://www.moonbattery.com/archives/2008/07/tax_rates_could.html
>  .
> U.S. Economy Near Recessionhttp://www.guardian.co.uk/business/feedarticle/7799527

> - - - The Obama Taxes Factor . . .
>  .
> Wall Street Fallout Shakes US Economyhttp://www.cbc.ca/money/story/2008/09/15/realeconomy.html

> - - - Long Term Concerns About Obama Presidency . . .
>  .
> Alan Greenspan : U.S. Economy in Crisishttp://poligazette.com/2008/09/15/greenspan-us-economy-in-crisis/

> -just- Alan Greenspan -being- Alan Greenspan
>  .

Barack Hussein Obama II's One-Man Campaign to Talk the US into a
Recession

* Obama is Baracking© the Politics of America's Military Failure.

* Obama is Baracking© the Politics of America's Labor Despair.

* Obama is Baracking© the Politics of America's Economic Doom.

* Obama is 'baracking' 'baracking' 'baracking' ©
.
Barack Hussein Obama II Uses The "R" Word
-while- John "Smiley" McCain Doesn't
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/03/27/obama-uses-the-r-word-_n_93798.html
.
The Coming Obama Recession
http://www.cnbc.com/id/25600847
* FEAR of an Barack Hussein Obama II Presidency with Higher
Personal Income Taxes Drives US Economy into Recession
.
The Obama Recession ?
http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=27325
* FEAR - Barack Hussein Obama II - I Will Push for
Higher Social Security Taxes
.
Obama : Economy on the Brink of a Recession
http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/election2008/2008-02-28-obama-economy_N.htm
* FEAR of an Barack Hussein Obama II Presidency with Higher
Business Taxes Drives US Economy into Recession
.
We Have Nothing To Fear -but- Obama Himself :
The Baracking of America© ~ RHF
.
.

FEAR of an Barack Hussein Obama II Presidency
with Higher Taxes Drives US Economy into Recession

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/091dbb447c06023b
.
FEAR - Barack Hussein Obama II - I Will Push for Higher
Social Security Taxes
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/f6bd043d70563077

RHF

Sep 16, 2008, 2:20:51 PM9/16/08
Obama’s Remarks On {Promoting} America's Economic Crisis
http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2008/09/16/obamas-remarks-on-economic-crisis/
* Wall Street has Shaken the American People’s Faith in Our Economy.
. Once again Obama is {Democrats are} Baracking© America
* The Housing Market has Collapsed
. Once again Obama is {Democrats are} Baracking© America
* Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Bankrupted
. Once again Obama is {Democrats are} Baracking© America
* Three of America’s Five Largest Investment Banks Failed
. Once again Obama is {Democrats are} Baracking© America
.
Barack Hussein Obama II may talk-up this potential Recession
into "The Great Obama Depression"© of the 21st Century
http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/06/09/obama-heads-for-republican-turf-with-economic-message/comment-page-5/

.
We Have Nothing To Fear -but- Obama Himself :
The Baracking of America© - Talking the US Economy into Recession
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/fd1550682356ce59

.
> [...]

>  .
> FEAR of an Barack Hussein Obama II Presidency

> with Higher Taxes Drives US Economy into Recessionhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/091dbb447c06023b

>  .
> FEAR - Barack Hussein Obama II - I Will Push for Higher

> Social Security Taxeshttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/f6bd043d70563077

>  .
> The Losing Obama-Biden 'Ticket' is Costing Democrats

> Seats in the US Congresshttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/5f8489cf6871407a
>  .
> More Self-Destructive Democrat Yada Yada Yada :
> Sarah Palin This... Sarah Palin That... Obama Obama Who???http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/39aec05030a16541
>  .
> Doing-the-Math : Why Barack Hussein Obama II

cuh...@webtv.net

Sep 16, 2008, 2:54:28 PM9/16/08
They still ringing that stock market bell and clappin their arses off?
cuhulin

RHF

Sep 17, 2008, 6:18:59 AM9/17/08
> [...]

>  .
> FEAR of an Barack Hussein Obama II Presidency
> with Higher Taxes Drives US Economy into Recessionhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/091dbb447c06023b

>  .
> FEAR - Barack Hussein Obama II - I Will Push for Higher
> Social Security Taxeshttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/f6bd043d70563077

>  .
> The Losing Obama-Biden 'Ticket' is Costing Democrats
> Seats in the US Congresshttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/5f8489cf6871407a
>  .
> More Self-Destructive Democrat Yada Yada Yada :
> Sarah Palin This... Sarah Palin That... Obama Obama Who???http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/39aec05030a16541
>  .
> Doing-the-Math : Why Barack Hussein Obama II

Obama Campaign using Left-Wing Radial High Tech Media
SHOUT-DOWN of WGN-AM Radio 720 kHz Chicago, IL.
http://www.wgnradio.com/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WGN_(AM)
http://www.swamppolitics.com/news/politics/blog/2008/09/wgnam_again_target_of_obama_ca.html
.
A ONE SIDED POLITICAL SHOUT-DOWN : [ BARACKING© ]
Don't Let The Truth Be Told : Manufacturing the Democrat Half-Truth
and Liberal Media Lie by Distorting the Facts and Reality.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Booing
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_censorship
* The Baracking© of American Media *
.
Another example of Liberal Democrat Dirty Tricks
and Nasty Obama Campaign Tactics all the while
claiming to be for Free Speech -but- Denying others
the Right To Speak Freely on the Public Airwaves
and a Denial of a Basic Human Right.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_speech
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_right
.
The Silencing of the Opposition Media by the Democrat Party of the USA
all the while neglecting the Real Problems
Confronting the USA and Issues Facing Americans.

~ RHF
.