Electric fields effects

news....@googlemail.com

Nov 27, 2012, 1:02:00 PM11/27/12
From Rob Metzinger
Date: 27 novembre 2012 11:00:02 HNE

Here is some info for you.

Rob Metzinger Electronics Engineering Technologist, BBEC President

Safe Living Technologies Inc. Tel: (519) 240-8735 Email: r...@slt.co
Website: www.slt.co

On 2012-11-27 � 11:20, Sandi Maurer EMF-SN wrote:

Andre, eliminating electricity by turning off the breakers to our
bedrooms greatly restored my health and immune system, which is how I
got started on this EMF issue. We did not test for dirty electricity but
the magnetic fields were 3+mg and the body electric fields measured
about 5. Have you looked at the Bioinitiative Report for ELF studies?
Sandi Maurer www.emfsafetynetwork.org
707-824-0824

Andre Fauteux, Publisher/Editor La Maison du 21e siecle magazine
2955 Domaine-lac-Lucerne Ste-Adele (Qc) Canada J8B 3K9

450 228-1555

www.maisonsaine.ca in...@maisonsaine.ca

AC ElectricFieldsHealth Effects.ppt
body current under power lines.pdf
Dr. Miller Study U of T.doc
ELECTRIC FIELD EXPOSURE sutdies.doc
Electric Field Health Effects.doc
Electric Fields and lukemia.doc
Influence of electric field-The Medcross Group.doc
Mutagenic effects electric fields Roger Coghill.doc
Roger William Coghill.doc