Snit busted again.

Sandman

Feb 26, 2007, 1:02:24 PM2/26/07
His lying never ends. Even though I have him killfiled I get to see
most of the wild claims he make. Even though Edwin will project his
love/jealousy for Snit on me, I can't resist posting about Snits
latest screwup.

In january I killfiled Snit, and seeing how much he talks about me
without me talking to him really sets a new standard for his obsession
for me.

In the past, he has flooded my site almost three hundred thousand
times. And his recent antic was to write a blog on csma.sandman.net
where he mentioned me no less than 1050 times. The poor guy is sick.

So, I blocked his IP from the server - Why would I want to have him
try to flood my site?

So, reading followups to his posts I quickly learned that he was first
astonished that he was blocked, and tried to angle it like my site was
down, and I obviously didn't know what I was doing. When he found out
that I had blocked him, he quickly came around saying that he now can
access the site just fine from the IP he posts from here in csma.
Which of course he couldn't. That IP is blocked and hasn't accessed
the server since Feb 20.

He is so obsessed with me that he is trying to pretend that the
firewall isn't working. I have said in relation to this (as replies to
followups to his posts) that the FW works just fine and if he is
accessing it he is doing so from another IP.

So recently I posted about him mentioning me 1050 times, which can be
seen here:

http://csma.sandman.net/member/info.php?id=8166

But since that page only lists the latest blog from Snit (so it would
change if he wrote another) I linked to the direct link to that blog,
which was:

http://csma.sandman.net/member/info.php?id=8166&aid=128364

Since I posted that, that page has been accessed by three IP's:

217.78.19.140 - One of my IP's
24.8.98.199 - Steve Carroll
81.169.183.122 - Hmmm?

Peaking under the killfile I see that Snit explicitly claims to have
clicked the link in my post, so one of these three IP's must be him.

So what is 81.169.183.122? Well, it originates from *germany*! What?
Snit is in germany? No, he's not. That IP belongs to an ISP called
"Strato Rechenzentrum" and is a known proxy server. That specific IP
is even listed here:

http://proxy.org/tor.shtml

And for the final nail in the coffin - he once used that proxy when he
posted as Brock McNuggets:

<http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/d6cc3ebb49181
696?dmode=source>

IP: 81.169.155.246 -> Same exact ISP

As I said - busted. :-D

--
Sandman[.net]

Snit

Feb 26, 2007, 1:07:15 PM2/26/07
"Sandman" <m...@sandman.net> stated in post
mr-D1F58A.19...@News.Individual.NET on 2/26/07 11:02 AM:

For someone who claims to not care about me you sure start a lot of threads
about me... in each spewing accusations you cannot support.

--
€ A partial subset is not synonymous with the whole
€ A person's actions speak more about him than what others say

Edwin

Feb 26, 2007, 4:16:59 PM2/26/07
On Feb 26, 12:02 pm, Sandman <m...@sandman.net> wrote:
> His lying never ends. Even though I have him killfiled I get to see
> most of the wild claims he make.

You go out of your way to see them.

> Even though Edwin will project his
> love/jealousy for Snit on me,

There's no projection on my part.

> I can't resist posting about Snits

No you can't. You can't keep yourself from posting about Snit.

> latest screwup.
>
> In january I killfiled Snit, and seeing how much he talks about me
> without me talking to him really sets a new standard for his obsession
> for me.

WTF are you talking about? You direct messages to him all the time,
and they're about stuff you're supposed not be able to see because you
claim to have Snit kill-filed!

> In the past, he has flooded my site almost three hundred thousand
> times.

Which delighted you to no end!

> And his recent antic was to write a blog on csma.sandman.net
> where he mentioned me no less than 1050 times. The poor guy is sick.

Love sick for you, and the same bug bit you too.

> So, I blocked his IP from the server - Why would I want to have him
> try to flood my site?

Because you crave his attention.

> So, reading followups to his posts I quickly learned that he was first
> astonished that he was blocked, and tried to angle it like my site was
> down, and I obviously didn't know what I was doing. When he found out
> that I had blocked him, he quickly came around saying that he now can
> access the site just fine from the IP he posts from here in csma.
> Which of course he couldn't. That IP is blocked and hasn't accessed
> the server since Feb 20.

Another Snit/Sandman catfight! Meeooow!!!

> He is so obsessed with me that he is trying to pretend that the
> firewall isn't working. I have said in relation to this (as replies to
> followups to his posts) that the FW works just fine and if he is
> accessing it he is doing so from another IP.

IOW, he gets in because you let him slip through your FW. Gotcha.

> So recently I posted about him mentioning me 1050 times, which can be
> seen here:
>
> http://csma.sandman.net/member/info.php?id=8166

He makes you feel so proud and happy.

> But since that page only lists the latest blog from Snit (so it would
> change if he wrote another) I linked to the direct link to that blog,
> which was:
>
> http://csma.sandman.net/member/info.php?id=8166&aid=128364
>
> Since I posted that, that page has been accessed by three IP's:
>
> 217.78.19.140 - One of my IP's
> 24.8.98.199 - Steve Carroll
> 81.169.183.122 - Hmmm?
>
> Peaking under the killfile

You still are writing "peaking" after you were corrected. Therefore
your use of the word is deliberate. Snit has you "peaked."

> I see that Snit explicitly claims to have
> clicked the link in my post, so one of these three IP's must be him.
>
> So what is 81.169.183.122? Well, it originates from *germany*! What?
> Snit is in germany? No, he's not. That IP belongs to an ISP called
> "Strato Rechenzentrum" and is a known proxy server. That specific IP
> is even listed here:
>
> http://proxy.org/tor.shtml
>
> And for the final nail in the coffin - he once used that proxy when he
> posted as Brock McNuggets:
>
> <http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/d6cc3ebb49181
> 696?dmode=source>
>
> IP: 81.169.155.246 -> Same exact ISP
>
> As I said - busted. :-D

As in you made Snit bust a nut? Eww...

Snit

Feb 26, 2007, 4:21:56 PM2/26/07
"Edwin" <thor...@juno.com> stated in post
1172524619.6...@a75g2000cwd.googlegroups.com on 2/26/07 2:16 PM:

> On Feb 26, 12:02 pm, Sandman <m...@sandman.net> wrote:
>> His lying never ends. Even though I have him killfiled I get to see
>> most of the wild claims he make.
>
> You go out of your way to see them.

He copies them to his site and talks about peeking under his kill filter.
He also repeatedly posts threads about me.

Gross. Really.

>> I see that Snit explicitly claims to have
>> clicked the link in my post, so one of these three IP's must be him.
>>
>> So what is 81.169.183.122? Well, it originates from *germany*! What?
>> Snit is in germany? No, he's not. That IP belongs to an ISP called
>> "Strato Rechenzentrum" and is a known proxy server. That specific IP
>> is even listed here:
>>
>> http://proxy.org/tor.shtml
>>
>> And for the final nail in the coffin - he once used that proxy when he
>> posted as Brock McNuggets:
>>
>> <http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/d6cc3ebb49181
>> 696?dmode=source>
>>
>> IP: 81.169.155.246 -> Same exact ISP
>>
>> As I said - busted. :-D
>
> As in you made Snit bust a nut? Eww...

Sandman found a post of mine from years ago and... get this... *read a
header*.

Damn. I am so busted. LOL!

--
€ Nuclear arms are arms
€ OS X's Command+Scroll wheel function does not exist in default XP

Sandman

Feb 26, 2007, 4:52:50 PM2/26/07
In article <1172524619.6...@a75g2000cwd.googlegroups.com>,
"Edwin" <thor...@juno.com> wrote:

> <trolling snipped>

I won't give you the attention you so desperately want from me.

--
Sandman[.net]

Edwin

Feb 26, 2007, 5:10:17 PM2/26/07

You're confused... It's Snit who wants your attention... you must be
"peaked" again...

Sandman

Feb 26, 2007, 5:19:52 PM2/26/07
In article <dVIEh.1177$LF6...@newssvr11.news.prodigy.net>,
"Edwin" <Thor...@juno.com> wrote:

> On 26/02/2007 Sandman <m...@sandman.net> wrote:
> >In article <1172524619.6...@a75g2000cwd.googlegroups.com>,
> > "Edwin" <thor...@juno.com> wrote:
> >
> >> <trolling snipped>
> >
> >I won't give you the attention you so desperately want from me.
>

> <snip Snit wannabe>

Why are you doing this to yourself? I'm married. Stay away.

--
Sandman[.net]

Edwin

Feb 26, 2007, 5:44:32 PM2/26/07
On 26/02/2007 Sandman <m...@sandman.net> wrote:
>In article <dVIEh.1177$LF6...@newssvr11.news.prodigy.net>,
> "Edwin" <Thor...@juno.com> wrote:
>
>> On 26/02/2007 Sandman <m...@sandman.net> wrote:

>> >I won't give you the attention you so desperately want from me.

You mistakenly assume I share Snit's adulation of you.

>> <snip Snit wannabe>

IOW, you snipped yourself.

>Why are you doing this to yourself?

What do you imagine I'm doing to myself?

> I'm married.

Yet you spend more time on Usenet with Snit than you do with your wife.

> Stay away.

Yes, just as I always have.

Jim Lee Jr.

Feb 26, 2007, 5:47:29 PM2/26/07

> On Feb 26, 12:02 pm, Sandman <m...@sandman.net> wrote:
> > His lying never ends. Even though I have him killfiled I get to see
> > most of the wild claims he make.
>
> You go out of your way to see them.

You go out of your way to see and reply to my posts.

> > Even though Edwin will project his
> > love/jealousy for Snit on me,
>
> There's no projection on my part.

Are you sure?

> > I can't resist posting about Snits
>
> No you can't. You can't keep yourself from posting about Snit.

Jealous?

> > latest screwup.
> >
> > In January I killfiled Snit, and seeing how much he talks about me

> > without me talking to him really sets a new standard for his obsession
> > for me.

Craving for attention, whether from Snit, Carroll, or Sandman?

> WTF are you talking about? You direct messages to him all the time,
> and they're about stuff you're supposed not be able to see because you
> claim to have Snit kill-filed!

Again, craving for attention?

> > In the past, he has flooded my site almost three hundred thousand
> > times.
>
> Which delighted you to no end!
>
> > And his recent antic was to write a blog on csma.sandman.net
> > where he mentioned me no less than 1050 times. The poor guy is sick.
>
> Love sick for you, and the same bug bit you too.

Would you rather he be lovesick for you?

> > So, I blocked his IP from the server - Why would I want to have him
> > try to flood my site?
>
> Because you crave his attention.

And you crave Sandman's attention, otherwise you would not be replying
to him now.

> > So, reading followups to his posts I quickly learned that he was first
> > astonished that he was blocked, and tried to angle it like my site was
> > down, and I obviously didn't know what I was doing. When he found out
> > that I had blocked him, he quickly came around saying that he now can
> > access the site just fine from the IP he posts from here in csma.
> > Which of course he couldn't. That IP is blocked and hasn't accessed
> > the server since Feb 20.
>
> Another Snit/Sandman catfight! Meeooow!!!

Jump right in, the fighting is fine.

> > He is so obsessed with me that he is trying to pretend that the
> > firewall isn't working. I have said in relation to this (as replies to
> > followups to his posts) that the FW works just fine and if he is
> > accessing it he is doing so from another IP.
>
> IOW, he gets in because you let him slip through your FW. Gotcha.
>
> > So recently I posted about him mentioning me 1050 times, which can be
> > seen here:
> >
> > http://csma.sandman.net/member/info.php?id=8166
>
> He makes you feel so proud and happy.

And you are making Sandman proud and happy by replying to him.

> > But since that page only lists the latest blog from Snit (so it would
> > change if he wrote another) I linked to the direct link to that blog,
> > which was:
> >
> > http://csma.sandman.net/member/info.php?id=8166&aid=128364
> >
> > Since I posted that, that page has been accessed by three IP's:
> >

> > 217.78.19.140 - One of my IPs

> > 24.8.98.199 - Steve Carroll
> > 81.169.183.122 - Hmmm?
> >
> > Peaking under the killfile
>

> You still are writing "peeking" after you were corrected. Therefore
> your use of the word is deliberate. Snit has you "peeked."

Jeaalous of Snit?

> > I see that Snit explicitly claims to have
> > clicked the link in my post, so one of these three IP's must be him.
> >
> > So what is 81.169.183.122? Well, it originates from *germany*! What?
> > Snit is in germany? No, he's not. That IP belongs to an ISP called
> > "Strato Rechenzentrum" and is a known proxy server. That specific IP
> > is even listed here:
> >
> > http://proxy.org/tor.shtml
> >
> > And for the final nail in the coffin - he once used that proxy when he
> > posted as Brock McNuggets:
> >
> > <http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/d6cc3ebb49181
> > 696?dmode=source>
> >
> > IP: 81.169.155.246 -> Same exact ISP
> >
> > As I said - busted. :-D
>
> As in you made Snit bust a nut? Eww.

--
Posted from my 1999 Apple G4 Sawtooth
A 450 MHz G4 running OS X 10.4.8

Jim Lee Jr.

Feb 26, 2007, 5:49:24 PM2/26/07
In article <mr-E6C662.22...@News.Individual.NET>,
Sandman <m...@sandman.net> wrote:

It shows Edwin will troll you and Snit because he craves the attention
so much. I am surprised Edwin has not trolled MuahMan, zara or the Mayor
yet.

Jim Lee Jr.

Feb 26, 2007, 5:50:34 PM2/26/07
In article <mr-996922.23...@News.Individual.NET>,
Sandman <m...@sandman.net> wrote:

> In article <dVIEh.1177$LF6...@newssvr11.news.prodigy.net>,
> "Edwin" <Thor...@juno.com> wrote:
>
> > On 26/02/2007 Sandman <m...@sandman.net> wrote:

> > >I won't give you the attention you so desperately want from me.
> >
> > <snip Snit wannabe>
>
> Why are you doing this to yourself? I'm married. Stay away.

Edwin is getting bored with Rosie Palm and/or his blowup dolls.

Edwin

Feb 26, 2007, 6:27:10 PM2/26/07
On 26/02/2007 "Jim Lee Jr." <peejs...@insightbb.com> wrote:
>In article <mr-996922.23...@News.Individual.NET>,
> Sandman <m...@sandman.net> wrote:
>
>> In article <dVIEh.1177$LF6...@newssvr11.news.prodigy.net>,

>> > <snip Snit wannabe>
>>
>> Why are you doing this to yourself? I'm married. Stay away.
>
>Edwin is getting bored with Rosie Palm and/or his blowup dolls.

You mistakenly assume I share your pastimes.

Snit

Feb 26, 2007, 6:29:48 PM2/26/07
"Sandman" <m...@sandman.net> stated in post
mr-996922.23...@News.Individual.NET on 2/26/07 3:19 PM:

Gee, Sandman claims to be ignoring me, but he can't stop from talking about
me.

Too funny.

--
€ Teaching is a "real job"
€ The path "~/users/username/library/widget" is not common on any OS

Snit

Feb 26, 2007, 6:31:06 PM2/26/07
"Jim Lee Jr." <peejs...@insightbb.com> stated in post
peejster01-F34FA...@unlimited.newshosting.com on 2/26/07 3:49
PM:

> In article <mr-E6C662.22...@News.Individual.NET>,
> Sandman <m...@sandman.net> wrote:
>
>> In article <1172524619.6...@a75g2000cwd.googlegroups.com>,
>> "Edwin" <thor...@juno.com> wrote:
>>
>>> <trolling snipped>
>>
>> I won't give you the attention you so desperately want from me.
>
> It shows Edwin will troll you and Snit because he craves the attention
> so much. I am surprised Edwin has not trolled MuahMan, zara or the Mayor
> yet.

Some quotes by Edwin (which he falsely attributes to others):

<http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/b9b6b213faf0a6b3>
"why was I born with a coat hanger embedded in my skull?" - Edwin

<http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/c1feb64fbdbc6257>
"I am just getting hungry or looking for attention:
I eat dog shit to get attention." - Edwin

<http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/be012043425eab88>
"Thank you all for giving me attention... does anybody have
some mouthwash?" - Edwin

<http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/d9faf9fa081f74cb>
"I can stop thinking about having sex with monkeys" - Edwin

Yeah... the kid needs to find a better way to get attention.

--
€ Different version numbers refer to different versions
€ Macs are Macs and Apple is still making and selling Macs

Edwin

Feb 26, 2007, 6:42:59 PM2/26/07
On 26/02/2007 "Jim Lee Jr." <peejs...@insightbb.com> wrote:
>In article <mr-E6C662.22...@News.Individual.NET>,
> Sandman <m...@sandman.net> wrote:
>
>> In article <1172524619.6...@a75g2000cwd.googlegroups.com>,
>> "Edwin" <thor...@juno.com> wrote:
>>
>> > <trolling snipped>
>>
>> I won't give you the attention you so desperately want from me.
>
>It shows Edwin will troll you and Snit because he craves the attention
>so much.

Poly want a cracker?

> I am surprised Edwin has not trolled MuahMan, zara or the Mayor
>yet.

I imagine most of life is one surprise after another for you...

Edwin

Feb 26, 2007, 6:46:24 PM2/26/07
On 26/02/2007 Snit <SN...@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID> wrote:
>"Jim Lee Jr." <peejs...@insightbb.com> stated in post
>peejster01-F34FA...@unlimited.newshosting.com on 2/26/07 3:49
>PM:
>
>> In article <mr-E6C662.22...@News.Individual.NET>,
>> Sandman <m...@sandman.net> wrote:

>>> I won't give you the attention you so desperately want from me.
>>
>> It shows Edwin will troll you and Snit because he craves the attention
>> so much. I am surprised Edwin has not trolled MuahMan, zara or the Mayor
>> yet.
>
>Some quotes from me (which I falsely attribute to others):
>
><http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/b9b6b213faf0a6b3>
> "why was I born with a coat hanger embedded in my skull?" - Snit

><http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/c1feb64fbdbc6257>
> "I am just getting hungry or looking for attention:
> I eat dog shit to get attention." - Snit

><http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/be012043425eab88>
> "Thank you all for giving me attention... does anybody have
> some mouthwash?" - Snit
>
><http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/d9faf9fa081f74cb>
> "I can't stop thinking about having sex with monkeys" - Snit
>

>Yeah... I need to find a better way to get attention.

No joke!

Sandman

Feb 27, 2007, 2:48:49 AM2/27/07
In article
<peejster01-F34FA...@unlimited.newshosting.com>,

"Jim Lee Jr." <peejs...@insightbb.com> wrote:

> In article <mr-E6C662.22...@News.Individual.NET>,
> Sandman <m...@sandman.net> wrote:
>
> > In article <1172524619.6...@a75g2000cwd.googlegroups.com>,
> > "Edwin" <thor...@juno.com> wrote:
> >
> > > <trolling snipped>
> >
> > I won't give you the attention you so desperately want from me.
>
> It shows Edwin will troll you and Snit because he craves the attention
> so much. I am surprised Edwin has not trolled MuahMan, zara or the Mayor
> yet.

It's no secret that Edwin is upset with Snit getting all the
attention.

--
Sandman[.net]

Sandman

Feb 27, 2007, 2:49:53 AM2/27/07
In article <kpJEh.664$bb1...@newssvr17.news.prodigy.net>,
"Edwin" <Thor...@juno.com> wrote:

> You mistakenly assume I share Snit's adulation of you.

So why do you keep asking for my attention in this Snit-wannabe
fashion?

--
Sandman[.net]

Edwin

Mar 2, 2007, 12:33:22 PM3/2/07
On Feb 27, 1:49 am, Sandman <m...@sandman.net> wrote:

> > You mistakenly assume I share Snit's adulation of you.
>
> So why do you keep asking for my attention in this Snit-wannabe
> fashion?

Me telling you to go away and persue your relationship with Snit in R/
L is not me asking for your attention. Besides, if I wanted
attention, I could get better attention from a rock than you'd give
me...

Edwin

Mar 2, 2007, 12:38:26 PM3/2/07
On Feb 27, 1:48 am, Sandman <m...@sandman.net> wrote:
> In article
> <peejster01-F34FAD.16492426022...@unlimited.newshosting.com>,
> "Jim Lee Jr." <peejste...@insightbb.com> wrote:
>
> > In article <mr-E6C662.22525026022...@News.Individual.NET>,
> > Sandman <m...@sandman.net> wrote:

> > > I won't give you the attention you so desperately want from me.
>
> > It shows Edwin will troll you and Snit because he craves the attention
> > so much. I am surprised Edwin has not trolled MuahMan, zara or the Mayor
> > yet.
>
> It's no secret that Edwin is upset with Snit getting all the
> attention.

Thanks for admitting all of your attention is reserved for Snit, even
if you mistakenly believe this has me "upset."

Edwin

Mar 2, 2007, 12:44:06 PM3/2/07
On Feb 26, 4:47 pm, "Jim Lee Jr." <peejste...@insightbb.com> wrote:
> In article <1172524619.667477.178...@a75g2000cwd.googlegroups.com>,

IOW, you're saying you crave my attention. Eww!

> > > So, reading followups to his posts I quickly learned that he was first
> > > astonished that he was blocked, and tried to angle it like my site was
> > > down, and I obviously didn't know what I was doing. When he found out
> > > that I had blocked him, he quickly came around saying that he now can
> > > access the site just fine from the IP he posts from here in csma.
> > > Which of course he couldn't. That IP is blocked and hasn't accessed
> > > the server since Feb 20.
>
> > Another Snit/Sandman catfight! Meeooow!!!
>
> Jump right in, the fighting is fine.

No, I never get in the middle of a catfight.

> > > He is so obsessed with me that he is trying to pretend that the
> > > firewall isn't working. I have said in relation to this (as replies to
> > > followups to his posts) that the FW works just fine and if he is
> > > accessing it he is doing so from another IP.
>
> > IOW, he gets in because you let him slip through your FW. Gotcha.
>
> > > So recently I posted about him mentioning me 1050 times, which can be
> > > seen here:
>
> > >http://csma.sandman.net/member/info.php?id=8166
>
> > He makes you feel so proud and happy.
>
> And you are making Sandman proud and happy by replying to him.

No more than I'm making you proud and happy.

> > > But since that page only lists the latest blog from Snit (so it would
> > > change if he wrote another) I linked to the direct link to that blog,
> > > which was:
>
> > >http://csma.sandman.net/member/info.php?id=8166&aid=128364
>
> > > Since I posted that, that page has been accessed by three IP's:
>
> > > 217.78.19.140 - One of my IPs
> > > 24.8.98.199 - Steve Carroll
> > > 81.169.183.122 - Hmmm?
>
> > > Peaking under the killfile
>
> > You still are writing "peeking" after you were corrected. Therefore
> > your use of the word is deliberate. Snit has you "peeked."
>
> Jeaalous of Snit?

What does that mean in English?

> > > I see that Snit explicitly claims to have
> > > clicked the link in my post, so one of these three IP's must be him.
>
> > > So what is 81.169.183.122? Well, it originates from *germany*! What?
> > > Snit is in germany? No, he's not. That IP belongs to an ISP called
> > > "Strato Rechenzentrum" and is a known proxy server. That specific IP
> > > is even listed here:
>
> > > http://proxy.org/tor.shtml
>
> > > And for the final nail in the coffin - he once used that proxy when he
> > > posted as Brock McNuggets:
>
> > > <http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/d6cc3ebb49181
> > > 696?dmode=source>
>
> > > IP: 81.169.155.246 -> Same exact ISP
>
> > > As I said - busted. :-D
>
> > As in you made Snit bust a nut? Eww.
>
> --
> Posted from my 1999 Apple G4 Sawtooth
> A 450 MHz G4 running OS X 10.4.8

Those are on eBay for about $40 now...

Sandman

Mar 2, 2007, 12:53:47 PM3/2/07
In article <1172856802.2...@z35g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
"Edwin" <thor...@juno.com> wrote:

> > > You mistakenly assume I share Snit's adulation of you.
> >
> > So why do you keep asking for my attention in this Snit-wannabe
> > fashion?
>

> <Snit wannabe snipped>

I'm married and not interested in you, Snit.

--
Sandman[.net]

Sandman

Mar 2, 2007, 12:54:08 PM3/2/07
In article <1172857106.1...@z35g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
"Edwin" <thor...@juno.com> wrote:

> On Feb 27, 1:48 am, Sandman <m...@sandman.net> wrote:
> > In article
> > <peejster01-F34FAD.16492426022...@unlimited.newshosting.com>,
> > "Jim Lee Jr." <peejste...@insightbb.com> wrote:

> > > It shows Edwin will troll you and Snit because he craves the attention
> > > so much. I am surprised Edwin has not trolled MuahMan, zara or the Mayor
> > > yet.
> >
> > It's no secret that Edwin is upset with Snit getting all the
> > attention.
>

> <Snit Circus snipped>

Whatever, Snit.

--
Sandman[.net]

Snit

Mar 2, 2007, 12:59:41 PM3/2/07
"Edwin" <thor...@juno.com> stated in post
1172857106.1...@z35g2000cwz.googlegroups.com on 3/2/07 10:38 AM:

I bust the troll's lies.

They obsess over me.

Oh well.

--
€ It is OK to email yourself files and store them there for a few weeks
€ No legislation supercedes the Constitution (unless it amends it)

Snit

Mar 2, 2007, 1:00:52 PM3/2/07
"Sandman" <m...@sandman.net> stated in post
mr-7FC8CB.18...@News.Individual.NET on 3/2/07 10:53 AM:

> I'm married and not interested in you, Snit.

Gee, you claim to have me kill filed, yet you goofed and thought you were
responding to one of my posts. Hint: it was Edwin you were replying to...
you moron.

Snit

Mar 2, 2007, 1:31:22 PM3/2/07
"Sandman" <m...@sandman.net> stated in post
mr-C22046.18...@News.Individual.NET on 3/2/07 10:54 AM:

>>> It's no secret that Edwin is upset with Snit getting all the
>>> attention.
>>
>> <Snit Circus snipped>
>
> Whatever, Snit.

Gee, you claim to have me kill filed... but you keeps deluding yourself that
everyone you talk to is me.

Wait: no wonder you blame me for everything... You think I do *everything*
in the world!

What a whacko!