Singing monkey

Snit

Oct 10, 2006, 12:03:37 PM10/10/06
Ok, I am looking for something I have seen in the past but cannot find now -
you upload a sound file and a monkey lip syncs to your voice or your song or
whatever... anyone know where it is. I just started Googling and cannot
find it again (well, I found one "service" that does it, but they are not
free, and their "trial" account seems to not be working right now).

Thanks in advance.

--
€ Different viruses are still different even if in the same "family"
€ Dreamweaver and GoLive are professional web development applications

Steve Carroll

Oct 10, 2006, 1:05:04 PM10/10/06
In article <C1511269.623DD%SN...@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID>,
Snit <SN...@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID> wrote:

> Ok, I am looking for something I have seen in the past but cannot find now -
> you upload a sound file and a monkey lip syncs to your voice or your song or
> whatever... anyone know where it is.

No, but in your case a mirror would work just as well.

> I just started Googling and cannot
> find it again (well, I found one "service" that does it, but they are not
> free, and their "trial" account seems to not be working right now).

Got dumped by another ISP, Snit? ;)

--
Heck, OS X is not even partially based on FreeBSD - Snit
Sandman and Carroll are running around trying to crucify trolls

Snit

Oct 10, 2006, 1:14:37 PM10/10/06
"Steve Carroll" <no...@nowhere.net> stated in post
noone-CA6B1A....@comcast.dca.giganews.com on 10/10/06 10:05 AM:

> In article <C1511269.623DD%SN...@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID>,
> Snit <SN...@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID> wrote:
>
>> Ok, I am looking for something I have seen in the past but cannot find now -
>> you upload a sound file and a monkey lip syncs to your voice or your song or
>> whatever... anyone know where it is.
>

> No, but in your case a mirror would work just as well.
>
>> I just started Googling and cannot
>> find it again (well, I found one "service" that does it, but they are not
>> free, and their "trial" account seems to not be working right now).
>>

> Got dumped by another ISP, Snit? ;)

Once again, Steve, you prove you cannot understand what you read. Smiley or
no.

--
€ Teaching is a "real job"
€ The path "~/users/username/library/widget" is not common on any OS

Edwin

Oct 10, 2006, 1:16:31 PM10/10/06

Snit wrote:
> Ok, I am looking for something I have seen in the past but cannot find now -
> you upload a sound file and a monkey lip syncs to your voice or your song or
> whatever... anyone know where it is. I just started Googling and cannot
> find it again (well, I found one "service" that does it, but they are not
> free, and their "trial" account seems to not be working right now).
>
> Thanks in advance.

You don't want to pay to be serviced by a monkey, you want a free and
easy monkey for your personal gratification?

Post crap like this to alt.bestiality in the future, would you?

Edwin

Oct 10, 2006, 1:18:06 PM10/10/06

Snit wrote:
> "Steve Carroll" <no...@nowhere.net> stated in post
> noone-CA6B1A....@comcast.dca.giganews.com on 10/10/06 10:05 AM:
>
> > In article <C1511269.623DD%SN...@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID>,
> > Snit <SN...@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID> wrote:
> >
> >> Ok, I am looking for something I have seen in the past but cannot find now -
> >> you upload a sound file and a monkey lip syncs to your voice or your song or
> >> whatever... anyone know where it is.
> >

> > No, but in your case a mirror would work just as well.
> >
> >> I just started Googling and cannot
> >> find it again (well, I found one "service" that does it, but they are not
> >> free, and their "trial" account seems to not be working right now).
> >>

> > Got dumped by another ISP, Snit? ;)
>
> Once again, Steve, you prove you cannot understand what you read. Smiley or
> no.

IOW, Steve's right.

Snit

Oct 10, 2006, 1:23:00 PM10/10/06
"Edwin" <thor...@juno.com> stated in post
1160500591.1...@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com on 10/10/06 10:16 AM:

It is amazing the assumptions you make. Well... amazing and repulsive.

Really, Edwin, your comments show how repulsive you are.

--
€ OS X is partially based on BSD (esp. FreeBSD)
€ OS X users are at far less risk of malware then are XP users

Steve Carroll

Oct 10, 2006, 1:50:12 PM10/10/06
In article <1160500591.1...@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>,
"Edwin" <thor...@juno.com> wrote:

I agree... and he should stop posing as politically correct if he's not
even offering the monkey any kind of compensation.

Jim Lee Jr.

Oct 10, 2006, 1:51:19 PM10/10/06

Look between your legs, Eddie, and you will find a free and
easy monkey for your personal gratification.

Edwin

Oct 10, 2006, 2:30:54 PM10/10/06

Damn it , how did you get down there, Jim? Get the hell away from me!

Edwin

Oct 10, 2006, 2:33:51 PM10/10/06

Snit wrote:
> "Edwin" <thor...@juno.com> stated in post
> 1160500591.1...@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com on 10/10/06 10:16 AM:
>

> > Snit wrote:
> >> Ok, I am looking for something I have seen in the past but cannot find now -
> >> you upload a sound file and a monkey lip syncs to your voice or your song or
> >> whatever... anyone know where it is. I just started Googling and cannot
> >> find it again (well, I found one "service" that does it, but they are not
> >> free, and their "trial" account seems to not be working right now).
> >>
> >> Thanks in advance.
> >
> > You don't want to pay to be serviced by a monkey, you want a free and
> > easy monkey for your personal gratification?
> >
> > Post crap like this to alt.bestiality in the future, would you?
> >
> It is amazing the assumptions you make. Well... amazing and repulsive.

I'm probably selling you short.

> Really, Edwin, your comments show how repulsive you are.

Hey, I'm not the guy who was looking to hook up with a monkey...

Jim Lee Jr.

Oct 10, 2006, 3:59:53 PM10/10/06
In article <1160505048.8...@c28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
"Edwin" <thor...@juno.com> wrote:

You brought up the monkey, now go home and spank it.

Edwin

Oct 10, 2006, 4:07:50 PM10/10/06

Jim Lee Jr. wrote:
> In article <1160505048.8...@c28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
> "Edwin" <thor...@juno.com> wrote:
>
> > Jim Lee Jr. wrote:

> > > Look between your legs, Eddie, and you will find a free and
> > > easy monkey for your personal gratification.
> >
> > Damn it , how did you get down there, Jim? Get the hell away from me!
>
> You brought up the monkey,

No, Snit brought up the monkey.

> now go home and spank it.

I reject your advances. Offer yourself to Snit. He's looking for
a monkey.

Snit

Oct 10, 2006, 4:43:13 PM10/10/06
"Jim Lee Jr." <peejs...@insightbb.com> stated in post
peejster01-80690...@news.isp.giganews.com on 10/10/06 10:51 AM:

Edwin is one sick puppy... though at least I have never heard him claim that
incest and sex are, to him, "synonymous" or "identical"; only Tim Adams,
Wally, and Steve Carroll are *that* perverted... at least that I know of.
If I am wrong and others share their perversions, I do *not* want to know.

Snit

Oct 10, 2006, 4:43:57 PM10/10/06
"Jim Lee Jr." <peejs...@insightbb.com> stated in post
peejster01-4A147...@news.isp.giganews.com on 10/10/06 12:59 PM:

Edwin is a sicko... who else, when hearing the term monkey, would think of
having sex with it?

--
€ The tilde in an OS X path does *not* mean "the hard drive only"
€ Things which are not the same are not "identical"

Snit

Oct 10, 2006, 4:45:02 PM10/10/06
"Edwin" <thor...@juno.com> stated in post
1160510870....@e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com on 10/10/06 1:07 PM:

>>> Damn it , how did you get down there, Jim? Get the hell away from me!
>>
>> You brought up the monkey,
>
> No, Snit brought up the monkey.

Please do not share your fantasies about me in public.

>> now go home and spank it.
>
> I reject your advances. Offer yourself to Snit. He's looking for
> a monkey.

You, Edwin, are the one who thought of sex when you saw the word monkey.
You are a sicko.

Snit

Oct 10, 2006, 5:01:49 PM10/10/06
"Edwin" <thor...@juno.com> stated in post
1160505231.2...@m7g2000cwm.googlegroups.com on 10/10/06 11:33 AM:

Yes, Edwin, you *are* the one who started this conversation going in that
repulsive direction. You are a sicko... as are the pervs in CSMA who claim
sex and incest are synonymous.

--
€ Nuclear arms are arms
€ OS X's Command+Scroll wheel function does not exist in default XP

zara

Oct 10, 2006, 5:18:37 PM10/10/06

"Steve Carroll" <no...@nowhere.net> wrote in message

> In article <C1511269.623DD%SN...@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID>,
> Snit <SN...@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID> wrote:
>
>> Ok, I am looking for something I have seen in the past but cannot find
>> now -
>> you upload a sound file and a monkey lip syncs to your voice or your song
>> or
>> whatever... anyone know where it is.
>

> No, but in your case a mirror would work just as well.

Good one.

zara

Oct 10, 2006, 5:19:12 PM10/10/06

"Edwin" <thor...@juno.com> wrote in message

Another good one.

zara

Oct 10, 2006, 5:20:58 PM10/10/06

"Jim Lee Jr." <peejs...@insightbb.com> wrote in message

You mean, he's going to find you kneeling there? UGH!

zara

Oct 10, 2006, 5:22:23 PM10/10/06

"Snit" <SN...@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID> wrote in message

Actually, the "tone" of your post seemed to imply it.

Snit

Oct 10, 2006, 5:32:36 PM10/10/06
"zara" <zsp...@fisheaven.net> stated in post
daUWg.5165$nn6....@bignews6.bellsouth.net on 10/10/06 2:22 PM:

>>> You brought up the monkey, now go home and spank it.
>>>
>> Edwin is a sicko... who else, when hearing the term monkey, would think of
>> having sex with it?
>
> Actually, the "tone" of your post seemed to imply it.

Only to obscene perverts.

--
€ Pros aren't beginners in their field (though there are new pros)
€ Similarly configured Macs and Win machines tend to cost roughly the same

Jim Lee Jr.

Oct 10, 2006, 6:42:25 PM10/10/06
In article <U8UWg.5164$nn6....@bignews6.bellsouth.net>,
"zara" <zsp...@fisheaven.net> wrote:

You just put down a fellow Windoze using troll. I wonder what Edwin will
have to say to you? Sorry, I kneel for no one.

zara

Oct 10, 2006, 10:08:03 PM10/10/06

"Jim Lee Jr." <peejs...@insightbb.com> wrote in message

You most likely do. After all, you grab your ankles. Kneeling is just
another step in the process. One you seem to enjoy.

Jim Lee Jr.

Oct 10, 2006, 11:36:10 PM10/10/06
In article <3iYWg.40865$8s6....@bignews4.bellsouth.net>,
"zara" <zsp...@fisheaven.net> wrote:

> You most likely do. After all, you grab your ankles. Kneeling is just
> another step in the process. One you seem to enjoy.

No projecting your fantasies onto this group, twink.

Edwin

Oct 11, 2006, 1:23:29 PM10/11/06

Snit wrote:
> "Edwin" <thor...@juno.com> stated in post
> 1160510870....@e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com on 10/10/06 1:07 PM:

> >> You brought up the monkey,
> >
> > No, Snit brought up the monkey.
>
> Please do not share your fantasies about me in public.

I have no fantasies about you to share anywhere. You did originate
this "singing monkey" thread. That's not a fantasy.

> >> now go home and spank it.
> >
> > I reject your advances. Offer yourself to Snit. He's looking for
> > a monkey.
> >
> You, Edwin, are the one who thought of sex when you saw the word monkey.

Point out where my reply to you mentions sex.

> You are a sicko.

I'm not the one who has been trying to change the subject of this
thread to incest. You are.

BTW, just to help with your current panic attack, when they told you to
breath into a bag to calm your hyperventilating, you weren't supposed
to put some glue in the bottom of the bag first. Just FYI.

Edwin

Oct 11, 2006, 1:28:50 PM10/11/06

Speaking of repulsive, would you mind taking your obsession with incest
to the appropriate group or groups?

Snit

Oct 11, 2006, 2:11:34 PM10/11/06
"Edwin" <thor...@juno.com> stated in post
1160587409.1...@k70g2000cwa.googlegroups.com on 10/11/06 10:23 AM:

In the end, Edwin, no matter how much you lie and spew your BS, you read my
post and started talking about having sex with monkeys. You are a pervert.

Snit

Oct 11, 2006, 2:13:28 PM10/11/06
"Edwin" <thor...@juno.com> stated in post
1160587730.8...@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com on 10/11/06 10:28 AM:

Gee, Edwin, you do not like it when I talk about your perversions and the
perversions of those you sometimes co-troll with:

Edwin: cannot stop himself from thinking about monkey sex.
Wally, Adams, and Carroll: think incest is synonymous with sex.

You are all perverts. My mentioning your perversions does not make me
become like you.

Edwin

Oct 11, 2006, 6:15:29 PM10/11/06

I have no perversions for you to talk about. You're projecting from
your own life.

> Edwin: cannot stop himself from thinking about monkey sex.

I'm not the one who came in this group looking to hook up with a
monkey, you are.

> Wally, Adams, and Carroll: think incest is synonymous with sex.

You're the one who is trying to change the subject to incest, not them.
Why did you bring that up at all?

> You are all perverts. My mentioning your perversions does not make me
> become like you.

You're projecting your own perversions into others. Please take them
to the appropriate groups. Thank you.

Edwin

Oct 11, 2006, 6:16:59 PM10/11/06

You're projecting again.

Snit

Oct 11, 2006, 6:19:25 PM10/11/06
"Edwin" <thor...@juno.com> stated in post
1160604929.8...@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com on 10/11/06 3:15 PM:

>> Gee, Edwin, you do not like it when I talk about your perversions and the
>> perversions of those you sometimes co-troll with:
>
> I have no perversions for you to talk about. You're projecting from
> your own life.
>
>> Edwin: cannot stop himself from thinking about monkey sex.
>
> I'm not the one who came in this group looking to hook up with a
> monkey, you are.
>
>> Wally, Adams, and Carroll: think incest is synonymous with sex.
>
> You're the one who is trying to change the subject to incest, not them.
> Why did you bring that up at all?
>
>> You are all perverts. My mentioning your perversions does not make me
>> become like you.
>
> You're projecting your own perversions into others. Please take them
> to the appropriate groups. Thank you.

Edwin, no matter how much you babble, the fact is you saw the word "monkey"
and felt compelled to talk about sex with monkeys. You saw the word monkey
and look what thoughts you had:

I'm not the one who came in this group looking to hook up
with a monkey, you are.

There is no reason a normal person would have had the thoughts you did. You
are a pervert.

--
€ If A = B then B = A (known as the "symmetric property of equality")
€ Incest and sex are not identical (only a pervert would disagree)

Edwin

Oct 11, 2006, 6:25:27 PM10/11/06

Snit wrote:
> "Edwin" <thor...@juno.com> stated in post
> 1160604929.8...@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com on 10/11/06 3:15 PM:
>
> >> Gee, Edwin, you do not like it when I talk about your perversions and the
> >> perversions of those you sometimes co-troll with:
> >
> > I have no perversions for you to talk about. You're projecting from
> > your own life.
> >
> >> Edwin: cannot stop himself from thinking about monkey sex.
> >
> > I'm not the one who came in this group looking to hook up with a
> > monkey, you are.
> >
> >> Wally, Adams, and Carroll: think incest is synonymous with sex.
> >
> > You're the one who is trying to change the subject to incest, not them.
> > Why did you bring that up at all?
> >
> >> You are all perverts. My mentioning your perversions does not make me
> >> become like you.
> >
> > You're projecting your own perversions into others. Please take them
> > to the appropriate groups. Thank you.
> >

> Edwin, no matter how much you babble,

I'm not the one who's babbling.

> the fact is you saw the word "monkey"

I saw you in pursit of a monkey.

> and felt compelled to talk about sex with monkeys.

Where?

> You saw the word monkey
> and look what thoughts you had:

You're the one who's having those thoughts, not I.

> I'm not the one who came in this group looking to hook up
> with a monkey, you are.
>
> There is no reason a normal person would have had the thoughts you did.

I didn't have them, you did. Then you started obsessing about incest
again.

> You are a pervert.

You're projecting.

Snit

Oct 11, 2006, 6:41:09 PM10/11/06
"Edwin" <thor...@juno.com> stated in post
1160605527.0...@k70g2000cwa.googlegroups.com on 10/11/06 3:25 PM:

>> You are a pervert.
>
> You're projecting.

Edwin, you are sure trying to obfuscate the fact that you saw the word
"monkey" and jumped into the thread talking about *sex* with monkeys. By
doing so, Edwin, you proved you are a pervert.

Of course, Edwin, I know you will deny this... but I am enjoying seeing how
desperate you will be to try to claim the facts easily seen in the Google
record are not true. Heck, Edwin, look at the first post of this thread. I
stated:

Ok, I am looking for something I have seen in the past but cannot find
now - you upload a sound file and a monkey lip syncs to your voice or
your song or whatever... anyone know where it is. I just started
Googling and cannot find it again (well, I found one "service" that does
it, but they are not free, and their "trial" account seems to not be
working right now). Thanks in advance.

Steve Carroll replied by proving he cannot understand what he reads:

Got dumped by another ISP, Snit? ;)

You, Edwin, responded and proved you are a pervert:

You don't want to pay to be serviced by a monkey, you want a free
and easy monkey for your personal gratification?
Post crap like this to alt.bestiality in the future, would you?

The facts are in the Google record, Edwin. You cannot alter that, no matter
how much absurd babbling obfuscation you spew.

Snit

Oct 11, 2006, 6:42:02 PM10/11/06
"Edwin" <thor...@juno.com> stated in post
1160605019.7...@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com on 10/11/06 3:16 PM:

>> In the end, Edwin, no matter how much you lie and spew your BS, you read my
>> post and started talking about having sex with monkeys. You are a pervert.
>
> You're projecting again.

I stated:

Ok, I am looking for something I have seen in the past but cannot find
now - you upload a sound file and a monkey lip syncs to your voice or
your song or whatever... anyone know where it is. I just started
Googling and cannot find it again (well, I found one "service" that does
it, but they are not free, and their "trial" account seems to not be
working right now). Thanks in advance.

Steve Carroll replied by proving he cannot understand what he reads:

Got dumped by another ISP, Snit? ;)

You, Edwin, responded and proved you are a pervert:

You don't want to pay to be serviced by a monkey, you want a free
and easy monkey for your personal gratification?

Post crap like this to alt.bestiality in the future, would you?

The facts are in the Google record, Edwin. You cannot alter that, no matter

Jim Lee Jr.

Oct 11, 2006, 7:47:14 PM10/11/06
In article <1160605527.0...@k70g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
"Edwin" <thor...@juno.com> wrote:

> I saw you in pursit of a monkey.

You misspelled "pursuit."

Snit

Oct 11, 2006, 7:53:31 PM10/11/06
"Jim Lee Jr." <peejs...@insightbb.com> stated in post
peejster01-DFBD5...@news.isp.giganews.com on 10/11/06 4:47 PM:

And, of course, no matter how much Edwin denies it, I stated:

Ok, I am looking for something I have seen in the past but cannot find
now - you upload a sound file and a monkey lip syncs to your voice or
your song or whatever... anyone know where it is. I just started
Googling and cannot find it again (well, I found one "service" that does
it, but they are not free, and their "trial" account seems to not be
working right now). Thanks in advance.

Steve Carroll replied by proving he cannot understand what he reads:

Got dumped by another ISP, Snit? ;)

And Edwin responded and proved he is a pervert:

You don't want to pay to be serviced by a monkey, you want a free
and easy monkey for your personal gratification?
Post crap like this to alt.bestiality in the future, would you?

The facts are in the Google record. Edwin is trying to obfuscate the facts,
just as Carroll will try to deny his clear misunderstanding of what he read.
Oh well.

--
€ It is OK to email yourself files and store them there for a few weeks
€ No legislation supercedes the Constitution (unless it amends it)

Lars Träger

Oct 11, 2006, 7:59:06 PM10/11/06
Edwin <thor...@juno.com> wrote:

> Snit wrote:
> > Ok, I am looking for something I have seen in the past but cannot find now -
> > you upload a sound file and a monkey lip syncs to your voice or your song or
> > whatever... anyone know where it is. I just started Googling and cannot
> > find it again (well, I found one "service" that does it, but they are not
> > free, and their "trial" account seems to not be working right now).
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
>

> You don't want to pay to be serviced by a monkey, you want a free and
> easy monkey for your personal gratification?
>
> Post crap like this to alt.bestiality in the future, would you?

Hey Snit, the Monkey has replied itself.
--
Lars T.

Steve Carroll

Oct 11, 2006, 8:11:20 PM10/11/06
In article <C1528258.62986%SN...@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID>,
Snit <SN...@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID> wrote:

Careful there, gluehead... Edwin just might have to sue you over this;)

--
Heck, OS X is not even partially based on FreeBSD - Snit
Sandman and Carroll are running around trying to crucify trolls
like myself - Snit
I am a bigger liar than Steve - Snit

Snit

Oct 11, 2006, 8:11:16 PM10/11/06
"Lars Träger" <Lars.T...@epost.de> stated in post
1hn2o2h.1ku4mzp1ln4t17N%Lars.T...@epost.de on 10/11/06 4:59 PM:

Most certainly *not* the monkey I was hoping for.

Edwin

Oct 11, 2006, 11:05:47 PM10/11/06

> "Edwin" <thor...@juno.com> stated in post
> 1160605527.0...@k70g2000cwa.googlegroups.com on 10/11/06 3:25 PM:
>
>>> You are a pervert.
>>
>> You're projecting.
>
> Edwin, you are sure trying to obfuscate the fact that you saw the word
> "monkey" and jumped into the thread talking about *sex* with monkeys.

No I didn't. You did.

> By
> doing so, Edwin, you proved you are a pervert.

You're projecting. You're the guy who went from monkeys to incest, not me.

> Of course, Edwin, I know you will deny this... but I am enjoying seeing
> how
> desperate you will be to try to claim the facts easily seen in the Google
> record are not true. Heck, Edwin, look at the first post of this thread.
> stated:

I told you several times to go look at the first post.

[Snit's desire for a monkey snipped]

> Steve Carroll replied by proving he cannot understand what he reads:
>
> Got dumped by another ISP, Snit? ;)
>
> You, Edwin, responded and proved you are a pervert:

No, I proved you are a pervert.

> You don't want to pay to be serviced by a monkey, you want a free
> and easy monkey for your personal gratification?
> Post crap like this to alt.bestiality in the future, would you?
>
> The facts are in the Google record, Edwin. You cannot alter that, no
> matter
> how much absurd babbling obfuscation you spew.

No mention of sex with monkeys by me up there. The absurd babbling is all
your own.

Edwin

Oct 11, 2006, 11:08:05 PM10/11/06

> "Edwin" <thor...@juno.com> stated in post
> 1160605019.7...@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com on 10/11/06 3:16 PM:
>
>>> In the end, Edwin, no matter how much you lie and spew your BS, you read
>>> my
>>> post and started talking about having sex with monkeys. You are a
>>> pervert.
>>
>> You're projecting again.

[snip of Snit's projection and perversions]

Everybody is getting tired of your obsession with monkeys and incest.

Edwin

Oct 11, 2006, 11:09:51 PM10/11/06

"Snit" <SN...@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID> wrote in message

> "Jim Lee Jr." <peejs...@insightbb.com> stated in post
> peejster01-4A147...@news.isp.giganews.com on 10/10/06 12:59
> PM:
>
>> In article <1160505048.8...@c28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,

>>> Damn it , how did you get down there, Jim? Get the hell away from me!
>>
>> You brought up the monkey, now go home and spank it.

Snit brought up the monkey. Then he brought up incest.

> Edwin is a sicko... who else, when hearing the term monkey, would think of
> having sex with it?

You would. Then afterwards you think about incest.

Edwin

Oct 11, 2006, 11:10:46 PM10/11/06

"Snit" <SN...@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID> wrote in message

So it implied it to yourself. Then you went back to obsessing about
incest.

Steve Carroll

Oct 11, 2006, 11:34:53 PM10/11/06
In article <fiiXg.6105$NE6....@newssvr11.news.prodigy.com>,
"Edwin" <thor...@juno.com> wrote:

> "Snit" <SN...@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID> wrote in message
> > "Edwin" <thor...@juno.com> stated in post
> > 1160605527.0...@k70g2000cwa.googlegroups.com on 10/11/06 3:25 PM:

> >> You're projecting.
> >
> > Edwin, you are sure trying to obfuscate the fact that you saw the word
> > "monkey" and jumped into the thread talking about *sex* with monkeys.
>
> No I didn't. You did.
>
> > By
> > doing so, Edwin, you proved you are a pervert.
>
> You're projecting. You're the guy who went from monkeys to incest, not me.

Want to see something really weird? The number of times the word incest
comes up under Snit's name = 3,790

http://tinyurl.com/h3wwb

The vast majority of these references have been made by Snit since the
birth of his alleged daughter. I just hope this isn't some kind of
bizarre indicator we should be acting on. Before Snit came here there
were no references to the word incest with my name in them that were
initiated by me.

Strange coincidence time: Prior to Snit, there is exactly 1 reference to
the word where my name comes up... but *you* initiated its usage;)

Snit

Oct 11, 2006, 11:51:10 PM10/11/06
"Edwin" <thor...@juno.com> stated in post
3miXg.6108$NE6....@newssvr11.news.prodigy.com on 10/11/06 8:09 PM:

> Snit brought up the monkey. Then he brought up incest.
>
>> Edwin is a sicko... who else, when hearing the term monkey, would think of
>> having sex with it?
>
> You would. Then afterwards you think about incest.

I grouped you - correctly - with the other perverts in CSMA.

Edwin: cannot stop himself from thinking about monkey sex.
Wally, Adams, and Carroll: think incest is synonymous with sex.

You are all perverts. My mentioning your perversions does not make me
become like you.

--
€ OS X is partially based on BSD (esp. FreeBSD)
€ OS X users are at far less risk of malware then are XP users
€ Photoshop is an image editing application

Snit

Oct 11, 2006, 11:52:20 PM10/11/06
"Edwin" <thor...@juno.com> stated in post
pkiXg.6107$NE6....@newssvr11.news.prodigy.com on 10/11/06 8:08 PM:

I stated:

Ok, I am looking for something I have seen in the past but cannot find
now - you upload a sound file and a monkey lip syncs to your voice or
your song or whatever... anyone know where it is. I just started
Googling and cannot find it again (well, I found one "service" that does
it, but they are not free, and their "trial" account seems to not be
working right now). Thanks in advance.

Steve Carroll replied by proving he cannot understand what he reads:

Got dumped by another ISP, Snit? ;)

You, Edwin, responded and proved you are a pervert:

You don't want to pay to be serviced by a monkey, you want a free
and easy monkey for your personal gratification?
Post crap like this to alt.bestiality in the future, would you?

I have correctly grouped you with the other perverts of CSMA:

Edwin: cannot stop himself from thinking about monkey sex.
Wally, Adams, and Carroll: think incest is synonymous with sex.

The facts are in the Google record, Edwin. You cannot alter that, no matter

how much absurd babbling obfuscation you spew.

Snit

Steve Carroll

Oct 12, 2006, 12:36:54 AM10/12/06
In article <C1530A04.62A56%SN...@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID>,
Snit <SN...@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID> wrote:

Snit, were you dropped on your head a lot when you were younger?

Snit

Oct 12, 2006, 12:43:46 AM10/12/06
"Steve Carroll" <no...@nowhere.net> stated in post
noone-F21B7A....@comcast.dca.giganews.com on 10/11/06 9:36 PM:

>> I stated:
>>
>> Ok, I am looking for something I have seen in the past but cannot find
>> now - you upload a sound file and a monkey lip syncs to your voice or
>> your song or whatever... anyone know where it is. I just started
>> Googling and cannot find it again (well, I found one "service" that does
>> it, but they are not free, and their "trial" account seems to not be
>> working right now). Thanks in advance.
>>
>> Steve Carroll replied by proving he cannot understand what he reads:
>>
>> Got dumped by another ISP, Snit? ;)
>>
>> You, Edwin, responded and proved you are a pervert:
>>
>> You don't want to pay to be serviced by a monkey, you want a free
>> and easy monkey for your personal gratification?
>> Post crap like this to alt.bestiality in the future, would you?
>>
>> I have correctly grouped you with the other perverts of CSMA:
>>
>> Edwin: cannot stop himself from thinking about monkey sex.
>> Wally, Adams, and Carroll: think incest is synonymous with sex.
>>
>> The facts are in the Google record, Edwin. You cannot alter that, no matter
>> how much absurd babbling obfuscation you spew.
>
> Snit, were you dropped on your head a lot when you were younger?

Funny how you assume others had the same experience you did, Steve.

Steve Carroll

Oct 12, 2006, 11:59:36 AM10/12/06
In article <C1531612.62A78%SN...@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID>,
Snit <SN...@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID> wrote:

But I was never dropped on my head at all. C'mon now... don't pretend
you don't know why I asked;)

Snit

Oct 12, 2006, 1:00:45 PM10/12/06
"Steve Carroll" <no...@nowhere.net> stated in post
noone-4497D8....@comcast.dca.giganews.com on 10/12/06 8:59 AM:

You were projecting and are now lying to try to cover your tracks, Steve...
as has been noted many time in the past you often project your own life on
others, as even you have admitted:
http://csma.gallopinginsanity.com/troll_info/steve_obsess.html

--
€ Different viruses are still different even if in the same "family"
€ Dreamweaver and GoLive are professional web development applications
€ Dreamweaver, being the #1 pro web design tool, is used by many pros

Edwin

Oct 12, 2006, 1:06:47 PM10/12/06
> Ok, I am looking for ... a monkey ... I found one "service" that does

> it, but they are not free, and their "trial" account seems to not be
> working right now). Thanks in advance.
>
> Steve Carroll replied by proving he cannot understand what he reads:
>
> Got dumped by another ISP, Snit? ;)

Steve seems to be right on the money.

> You, Edwin, responded and proved you are a pervert:

No I proved you are a pervert.

> You don't want to pay to be serviced by a monkey, you want a free
> and easy monkey for your personal gratification?
> Post crap like this to alt.bestiality in the future, would you?

No mention of sex there. You're the one who was thinking of sex with
monkeys, then you started thinking about incest.

> I have correctly grouped you with the other perverts of CSMA:
>
> Edwin: cannot stop himself from thinking about monkey sex.

Snit is projecting his thoughts into me.

> Wally, Adams, and Carroll: think incest is synonymous with sex.

And now Snit's obsession with incest rears its ugly head.

> The facts are in the Google record, Edwin. You cannot alter that, no matter
> how much absurd babbling obfuscation you spew.

Isn't that hole you're in deep enough yet?

Edwin

Oct 12, 2006, 1:21:31 PM10/12/06

Snit wrote:
> "Edwin" <thor...@juno.com> stated in post
> 3miXg.6108$NE6....@newssvr11.news.prodigy.com on 10/11/06 8:09 PM:
>
> > Snit brought up the monkey. Then he brought up incest.
> >
> >> Edwin is a sicko... who else, when hearing the term monkey, would think of
> >> having sex with it?
> >
> > You would. Then afterwards you think about incest.

Note: no response.

> I grouped you - correctly - with the other perverts in CSMA.

No you didn't. You're the pervert in this group.

> Edwin: cannot stop himself from thinking about monkey sex.

You're the one who can't stop thinking about sex with monkeys, not I.

> Wally, Adams, and Carroll: think incest is synonymous with sex.
>
> You are all perverts. My mentioning your perversions does not make me
> become like you.

Why did this thread make you think about incest, Pervert?

Edwin

Oct 12, 2006, 1:26:52 PM10/12/06

Steve Carroll wrote:
> In article <fiiXg.6105$NE6....@newssvr11.news.prodigy.com>,
> "Edwin" <thor...@juno.com> wrote:
>
> > "Snit" <SN...@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID> wrote in message
> > > "Edwin" <thor...@juno.com> stated in post
> > > 1160605527.0...@k70g2000cwa.googlegroups.com on 10/11/06 3:25 PM:

> > > Edwin, you are sure trying to obfuscate the fact that you saw the word
> > > "monkey" and jumped into the thread talking about *sex* with monkeys.
> >
> > No I didn't. You did.
> >
> > > By
> > > doing so, Edwin, you proved you are a pervert.
> >
> > You're projecting. You're the guy who went from monkeys to incest, not me.
>
> Want to see something really weird? The number of times the word incest
> comes up under Snit's name = 3,790

The way he constantly mentions it, I thought the number would be even
larger than that.

> http://tinyurl.com/h3wwb
>
> The vast majority of these references have been made by Snit since the
> birth of his alleged daughter. I just hope this isn't some kind of
> bizarre indicator we should be acting on. Before Snit came here there
> were no references to the word incest with my name in them that were
> initiated by me.

I feel sorry for the poor kid. I hope the authorities step in before
anything happens.

> Strange coincidence time: Prior to Snit, there is exactly 1 reference to
> the word where my name comes up... but *you* initiated its usage;)

Hmm... I can't say I recall the incident.

Snit

Oct 12, 2006, 1:28:15 PM10/12/06
"Edwin" <thor...@juno.com> stated in post
1160672807....@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com on 10/12/06 10:06 AM:

>> I stated:
>>
>> Ok, I am looking for ... a monkey ... I found one "service" that does
>> it, but they are not free, and their "trial" account seems to not be
>> working right now). Thanks in advance.
>>
>> Steve Carroll replied by proving he cannot understand what he reads:
>>
>> Got dumped by another ISP, Snit? ;)
>
> Steve seems to be right on the money.

Noted: Someone looking for a comic page on the Internet implies to you and
Steve that the person is got dumped by an ISP. Whatever. Steve was
projecting... it is he, after all, who stated in CSMA:

I've been booted off by past providers before because people complain
about me and all my bullshit. I don't want to lose my ISP *again* but
I still need my army of sock puppets so I continually search usenet
for whatever servers I haven't yet been booted from. - Steve Carroll

>> You, Edwin, responded and proved you are a pervert:
>
> No I proved you are a pervert.
>
>> You don't want to pay to be serviced by a monkey, you want a free
>> and easy monkey for your personal gratification?
>> Post crap like this to alt.bestiality in the future, would you?
>
> No mention of sex there. You're the one who was thinking of sex with
> monkeys, then you started thinking about incest.

You talked about bestiality, etc. You saw the word monkey and jumped to the
idea of having sex with that monkey, Edwin. You are a pervert.

>> I have correctly grouped you with the other perverts of CSMA:
>>
>> Edwin: cannot stop himself from thinking about monkey sex.
>
> Snit is projecting his thoughts into me.
>
>> Wally, Adams, and Carroll: think incest is synonymous with sex.
>
> And now Snit's obsession with incest rears its ugly head.
>
>> The facts are in the Google record, Edwin. You cannot alter that, no matter
>> how much absurd babbling obfuscation you spew.
>
> Isn't that hole you're in deep enough yet?

You are not altering the Google record, Edwin, no matter how hard you try.

I stated:

[...]

Edwin

Oct 12, 2006, 2:10:06 PM10/12/06

Snit wrote:
> "Edwin" <thor...@juno.com> stated in post
> 1160672807....@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com on 10/12/06 10:06 AM:
>
> >> I stated:

[Snit's perversions snipped]

Go to some other group to talk about having sex with monkeys or about
incest.

We don't need perverts like you posting to CSMA.

Steve Carroll

Oct 12, 2006, 3:02:09 PM10/12/06
In article <C153C2CD.62B06%SN...@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID>,
Snit <SN...@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID> wrote:

I was asking a question... one that seems to have hit a nerve;)

Steve Carroll

Oct 12, 2006, 3:08:46 PM10/12/06
In article <C153C93F.62B0B%SN...@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID>,
Snit <SN...@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID> wrote:

> "Edwin" <thor...@juno.com> stated in post
> 1160672807....@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com on 10/12/06 10:06 AM:
>
> >> I stated:
> >>
> >> Ok, I am looking for ... a monkey ... I found one "service" that does
> >> it, but they are not free, and their "trial" account seems to not be
> >> working right now). Thanks in advance.
> >>
> >> Steve Carroll replied by proving he cannot understand what he reads:
> >>
> >> Got dumped by another ISP, Snit? ;)
> >
> > Steve seems to be right on the money.
>
> Noted: Someone looking for a comic page on the Internet implies to you and
> Steve that the person is got dumped by an ISP. Whatever. Steve was
> projecting... it is he, after all, who stated in CSMA:
>
> I've been booted off by past providers before because people complain
> about me and all my bullshit. I don't want to lose my ISP *again* but
> I still need my army of sock puppets so I continually search usenet
> for whatever servers I haven't yet been booted from. - Steve Carroll

LOL! C'mon, Snit... you claim to hold a college degree... surely you can
do better than this;)

The context you snipped the above from began with you stating:

"I use two servers - both free, though neither all that reliable.
Remember when the cretin crew was attacking me for using multiple
servers (those two plus Google)?  I use whatever works and is free,
being that my ISP sucks when it comes to Usenet."

To which I replied:
"Translation: I've been booted off by past providers before because

people complain about me and all my bullshit. I don't want to lose my
ISP *again* but I still need my army of sock puppets so I continually
search usenet for whatever servers I haven't yet been booted from."

<noone-2359AF.11130927062...@comcast.dca.giganews.com>

See how easy this is;)

> I stated:
>
> Ok, I am looking for something I have seen in the past but cannot find
> now - you upload a sound file and a monkey lip syncs to your voice or
> your song or whatever... anyone know where it is. I just started
> Googling and cannot find it again (well, I found one "service" that does
> it, but they are not free, and their "trial" account seems to not be
> working right now). Thanks in advance.
>
> Steve Carroll replied by proving he cannot understand what he reads:
>
> Got dumped by another ISP, Snit? ;)

"and their "trial" account seems to not be working right now"

Can you prove that it wasn't working for anyone other than you? LOL!

Edwin

Oct 12, 2006, 5:44:26 PM10/12/06

Snit wrote:
> "Jim Lee Jr." <peejs...@insightbb.com> stated in post
> peejster01-4A147...@news.isp.giganews.com on 10/10/06 12:59 PM:
>
> > In article <1160505048.8...@c28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,

> >> Damn it , how did you get down there, Jim? Get the hell away from me!
> >
> > You brought up the monkey, now go home and spank it.
>
> Edwin is a sicko... who else, when hearing the term monkey, would think of
> having sex with it?

I didn't think of having sex with a monkey, I noted how you were
seeking a monkey for your own personal gratification.

Jim Lee Jr.

Oct 12, 2006, 6:58:05 PM10/12/06
In article <1160689466.2...@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com>,
"Edwin" <thor...@juno.com> wrote:

> > "Jim Lee Jr." <peejs...@insightbb.com> stated in post:

> > You brought up the monkey, now go home and spank it.

> I noted how you were seeking a monkey for your own personal gratification.

Don't project your fantasies onto me, monkey spanker.

Snit

Snit

Oct 12, 2006, 7:15:34 PM10/12/06
"Edwin" <thor...@juno.com> stated in post
1160676606.2...@m7g2000cwm.googlegroups.com on 10/12/06 11:10 AM:

I stated:

[...]

€ Different version numbers refer to different versions

Edwin

Oct 12, 2006, 7:28:36 PM10/12/06
The people have fled Snit's Circus Tent, leaving him to his obsessions
with monkeys and incest, before Snit has had an opportunity to
permentantly scar them with the sight of some unspeakable act...

Snit

Oct 12, 2006, 7:29:09 PM10/12/06
"Steve Carroll" <no...@nowhere.net> stated in post
noone-139901....@comcast.dca.giganews.com on 10/12/06 12:02 PM:

>> You were projecting
>
> I was

You were projecting and are now lying to try to cover your tracks, Steve...

as has been noted many time in the past you often project your own life on
others, as even you have admitted:
http://csma.gallopinginsanity.com/troll_info/steve_obsess.html

Funny how you snipped the reference to your admission. LOL!

--
€ If A = B then B = A (known as the "symmetric property of equality")
€ Incest and sex are not identical (only a pervert would disagree)
€ One can be actually guilty of a crime but neither tried nor convicted

Edwin

Oct 12, 2006, 7:31:41 PM10/12/06

You addressed that comment to yourself.

Why did you snip mangle a reply to Snit to make it look like it was a
reply to you?

Snit

Oct 12, 2006, 7:33:50 PM10/12/06
"Steve Carroll" <no...@nowhere.net> stated in post
noone-B9D671....@comcast.dca.giganews.com on 10/12/06 12:08 PM:

>> Noted: Someone looking for a comic page on the Internet implies to you and
>> Steve that the person is got dumped by an ISP. Whatever. Steve was
>> projecting... it is he, after all, who stated in CSMA:
>>
>> I've been booted off by past providers before because people complain
>> about me and all my bullshit. I don't want to lose my ISP *again* but
>> I still need my army of sock puppets so I continually search usenet
>> for whatever servers I haven't yet been booted from. - Steve Carroll
>
> LOL! C'mon, Snit... you claim to hold a college degree... surely you can
> do better than this;)

I can do better than that and I *do* do better than what you do, Steve.
Look at your own comments above... you wrote the above... you wrote "I've
been booted...". Not I. I have stated, correctly, that I have never been
"booted" by any ISP. Will you now claim you have not been either?

>> I stated:
>>
>> Ok, I am looking for something I have seen in the past but cannot find
>> now - you upload a sound file and a monkey lip syncs to your voice or
>> your song or whatever... anyone know where it is. I just started
>> Googling and cannot find it again (well, I found one "service" that does
>> it, but they are not free, and their "trial" account seems to not be
>> working right now). Thanks in advance.
>>
>> Steve Carroll replied by proving he cannot understand what he reads:
>>
>> Got dumped by another ISP, Snit? ;)
>
> "and their "trial" account seems to not be working right now"

Note, Steve, I was in reference to a service, one in which I have never had
a membership... you, however, did not understand that and started spewing
off about ISPs.

Once again, Steve, by your own evidence you show you did not understand what
you read.

> Can you prove that it wasn't working for anyone other than you? LOL!

Irrelevant, Steve. It could have worked great for the rest of the known
universe and it would still have nothing to do with my ISP. Thanks for
showing - again - how little you understand of what you read.

Snit

Snit

Snit

Oct 12, 2006, 7:42:29 PM10/12/06
"Edwin" <thor...@juno.com> stated in post
1160695716.9...@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com on 10/12/06 4:28 PM:

>> I stated:
>>
>> Ok, I am looking for something I have seen in the past but cannot find
>> now - you upload a sound file and a monkey lip syncs to your voice or
>> your song or whatever... anyone know where it is. I just started
>> Googling and cannot find it again (well, I found one "service" that does
>> it, but they are not free, and their "trial" account seems to not be
>> working right now). Thanks in advance.
>>
>> Steve Carroll replied by proving he cannot understand what he reads:
>>
>> Got dumped by another ISP, Snit? ;)
>>
>> You, Edwin, responded and proved you are a pervert:
>>
>> You don't want to pay to be serviced by a monkey, you want a free
>> and easy monkey for your personal gratification?
>> Post crap like this to alt.bestiality in the future, would you?
>>
>> I have correctly grouped you with the other perverts of CSMA:
>>
>> Edwin: cannot stop himself from thinking about monkey sex.
>> Wally, Adams, and Carroll: think incest is synonymous with sex.
>>
>> The facts are in the Google record, Edwin. You cannot alter that, no matter
>> how much absurd babbling obfuscation you spew.

> Subject: Re: Snit Circus Closed - BEWARE!

> The people have fled Snit's Circus Tent, leaving him to his obsessions
> with monkeys and incest, before Snit has had an opportunity to
> permentantly scar them with the sight of some unspeakable act...

Note, Edwin, how you have no honest response to the facts... and the facts
clearly show you are a lying pervert.

Also funny how you beg others to KF me or ignore me and you cannot. You
hate it when I point out the facts related to your lies.

--
€ A partial subset is not synonymous with the whole
€ A person's actions speak more about him than what others say

Edwin

Oct 12, 2006, 7:53:09 PM10/12/06
Get your sick Circus out of town!

Nobody wants to see your "monkey act."

Edwin

Oct 12, 2006, 7:55:50 PM10/12/06
Haven't you been asked enough to take your obsessions with monkeys and
incest to the appropriate groups?

Please go there and don't come back.

Edwin

Oct 12, 2006, 7:59:30 PM10/12/06

Lars Träger wrote:
> Edwin <thor...@juno.com> wrote:
>
> > Snit wrote:
> > > Ok, I am looking for something I have seen in the past but cannot find now -
> > > you upload a sound file and a monkey lip syncs to your voice or your song or
> > > whatever... anyone know where it is. I just started Googling and cannot
> > > find it again (well, I found one "service" that does it, but they are not
> > > free, and their "trial" account seems to not be working right now).
> > >
> > > Thanks in advance.
> >
> > You don't want to pay to be serviced by a monkey, you want a free and
> > easy monkey for your personal gratification?
> >
> > Post crap like this to alt.bestiality in the future, would you?
>
> Hey Snit, the Monkey has replied itself.

And the Monkey's name is "Lars Träger." You must be anxious for
Snit's attention, to point out your reply to him, the way you did...

Edwin

Oct 12, 2006, 8:01:42 PM10/12/06

Snit's in there wearing his ass for a hat.

It's not a sight you want to see, folks...

Snit

Edwin

Oct 12, 2006, 8:04:32 PM10/12/06

Get lost, Pervert.

Nobody wants to see the unspeakable things you want to do with monkeys,
let alone what happens afterwards, when you turn to incest...

Snit

Oct 12, 2006, 8:05:26 PM10/12/06
"Edwin" <thor...@juno.com> stated in post
1160697702.2...@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com on 10/12/06 5:01 PM:

>> I stated:
>>
>> Ok, I am looking for something I have seen in the past but cannot find
>> now - you upload a sound file and a monkey lip syncs to your voice or
>> your song or whatever... anyone know where it is. I just started
>> Googling and cannot find it again (well, I found one "service" that does
>> it, but they are not free, and their "trial" account seems to not be
>> working right now). Thanks in advance.
>>
>> Steve Carroll replied by proving he cannot understand what he reads:
>>
>> Got dumped by another ISP, Snit? ;)
>>

>> You, Edwin, responded and proved you are a pervert:
>>
>> You don't want to pay to be serviced by a monkey, you want a free
>> and easy monkey for your personal gratification?
>> Post crap like this to alt.bestiality in the future, would you?
>>
>> I have correctly grouped you with the other perverts of CSMA:
>>
>> Edwin: cannot stop himself from thinking about monkey sex.
>> Wally, Adams, and Carroll: think incest is synonymous with sex.
>>
>> The facts are in the Google record, Edwin. You cannot alter that, no matter
>> how much absurd babbling obfuscation you spew.

> Subject: Re: Snit Circus Closed - BEWARE!

> Snit's in there wearing his ass for a hat.
>
> It's not a sight you want to see, folks...

Note, Edwin, you have no intelligent response to why you are a pervert...
nor as to why you respond to me when you beg others not to.

Snit

Oct 12, 2006, 8:06:14 PM10/12/06
"Edwin" <thor...@juno.com> stated in post
1160697871.9...@f16g2000cwb.googlegroups.com on 10/12/06 5:04 PM:

>> I stated:
>>
>> Ok, I am looking for something I have seen in the past but cannot find
>> now - you upload a sound file and a monkey lip syncs to your voice or
>> your song or whatever... anyone know where it is. I just started
>> Googling and cannot find it again (well, I found one "service" that does
>> it, but they are not free, and their "trial" account seems to not be
>> working right now). Thanks in advance.
>>
>> Steve Carroll replied by proving he cannot understand what he reads:
>>
>> Got dumped by another ISP, Snit? ;)
>>
>> You, Edwin, responded and proved you are a pervert:
>>
>> You don't want to pay to be serviced by a monkey, you want a free
>> and easy monkey for your personal gratification?
>> Post crap like this to alt.bestiality in the future, would you?
>>
>> I have correctly grouped you with the other perverts of CSMA:
>>
>> Edwin: cannot stop himself from thinking about monkey sex.
>> Wally, Adams, and Carroll: think incest is synonymous with sex.
>>
>> The facts are in the Google record, Edwin. You cannot alter that, no matter
>> how much absurd babbling obfuscation you spew.

> Subject: Re: Snit Circus Closed - BEWARE!

> Get lost, Pervert.
>
> Nobody wants to see the unspeakable things you want to do with monkeys,
> let alone what happens afterwards, when you turn to incest...

Note, Edwin, you have no intelligent response to why you are a pervert...

nor as to why you respond to me when you beg others not to.

Edwin

Oct 12, 2006, 8:06:18 PM10/12/06

There's no place here for your perversion.

Take your fascination with monkeys and incest elsewhere.

Edwin

Oct 12, 2006, 8:08:19 PM10/12/06

Take your unspeakable desire for monkeys and incest elsewhere...
preferably to a mental hospital...

Steve Carroll

Oct 12, 2006, 9:20:43 PM10/12/06
In article <C1541DD5.62B8A%SN...@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID>,
Snit <SN...@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID> wrote:

> "Steve Carroll" <no...@nowhere.net> stated in post
> noone-139901....@comcast.dca.giganews.com on 10/12/06 12:02 PM:
>
> >> You were
> >

> > I was
>
> You were

Do you whine this much in front of your wife?

Snit

Oct 12, 2006, 10:23:26 PM10/12/06
"Edwin" <thor...@juno.com> stated in post

>> I stated:
>>
>> Ok, I am looking for something I have seen in the past but cannot find
>> now - you upload a sound file and a monkey lip syncs to your voice or
>> your song or whatever... anyone know where it is. I just started
>> Googling and cannot find it again (well, I found one "service" that does
>> it, but they are not free, and their "trial" account seems to not be
>> working right now). Thanks in advance.
>>
>> Steve Carroll replied by proving he cannot understand what he reads:
>>
>> Got dumped by another ISP, Snit? ;)
>>
>> You, Edwin, responded and proved you are a pervert:
>>
>> You don't want to pay to be serviced by a monkey, you want a free
>> and easy monkey for your personal gratification?
>> Post crap like this to alt.bestiality in the future, would you?
>>
>> I have correctly grouped you with the other perverts of CSMA:
>>
>> Edwin: cannot stop himself from thinking about monkey sex.
>> Wally, Adams, and Carroll: think incest is synonymous with sex.
>>
>> The facts are in the Google record, Edwin. You cannot alter that, no matter
>> how much absurd babbling obfuscation you spew.

> Subject: Re: Snit Circus Closed - BEWARE!

> Get lost, Pervert.
>
> Nobody wants to see the unspeakable things you want to do with monkeys,
> let alone what happens afterwards, when you turn to incest...

Note, Edwin, you have no intelligent response to why you are a pervert...

Snit

Snit

Oct 12, 2006, 10:25:15 PM10/12/06
"Edwin" <thor...@juno.com> stated in post
1160698098.9...@k70g2000cwa.googlegroups.com on 10/12/06 5:08 PM:

> Take your unspeakable desire for monkeys and incest elsewhere...
> preferably to a mental hospital...

Why do you want monkeys to visit you, Edwin?

Steve Carroll

Oct 12, 2006, 10:59:35 PM10/12/06
In article <1160697702.2...@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>,
"Edwin" <thor...@juno.com> wrote:

> Snit's in there wearing his ass for a hat.
>
> It's not a sight you want to see, folks...

I just took a peak... you were right;)

Snit

Oct 13, 2006, 10:41:11 AM10/13/06
"Steve Carroll" <no...@nowhere.net> stated in post
noone-ED25BB....@comcast.dca.giganews.com on 10/12/06 6:20 PM:

> Heck, OS X is not even partially based on FreeBSD - Snit
> Sandman and Carroll are running around trying to crucify trolls
> like myself - Snit
> I am a bigger liar than Steve - Snit

Please stop lying about me, Steve.

Snit

Oct 13, 2006, 10:42:01 AM10/13/06
"Steve Carroll" <no...@nowhere.net> stated in post
noone-856850....@comcast.dca.giganews.com on 10/12/06 7:59 PM:

> Heck, OS X is not even partially based on FreeBSD - Snit
> Sandman and Carroll are running around trying to crucify trolls
> like myself - Snit
> I am a bigger liar than Steve - Snit

Please stop lying about me, Steve.

OldCSMAer

Oct 13, 2006, 10:43:59 AM10/13/06

> Snit's in there wearing his ass for a hat.
>
> It's not a sight you want to see, folks...

Edwin, are you replying to your own posts???????

Edwin

Oct 13, 2006, 11:23:30 AM10/13/06

No.

Edwin

Oct 13, 2006, 11:33:51 AM10/13/06

Snit wrote:
> "Edwin" <thor...@juno.com> stated in post
> 1160698098.9...@k70g2000cwa.googlegroups.com on 10/12/06 5:08 PM:
>

> > Take your unspeakable desire for monkeys and incest elsewhere...
> > preferably to a mental hospital...
>
> Why do you want monkeys to visit you, Edwin?

You were the guy who started this thread seeking monkeys, not I.

Why did you try to change the subject to incest?

Edwin

Oct 13, 2006, 11:36:59 AM10/13/06

What Snit is doing with Monkeys in there is unspeakable.

Edwin

Oct 13, 2006, 11:41:35 AM10/13/06

Snit wrote:
> "Edwin" <thor...@juno.com> stated in post
> 1160697871.9...@f16g2000cwb.googlegroups.com on 10/12/06 5:04 PM:
>

> >> I stated:
> >>
> >> Ok, I am looking for something I have seen in the past but cannot find
> >> now - you upload a sound file and a monkey lip syncs to your voice or
> >> your song or whatever... anyone know where it is. I just started
> >> Googling and cannot find it again (well, I found one "service" that does
> >> it, but they are not free, and their "trial" account seems to not be
> >> working right now). Thanks in advance.
> >>
> >> Steve Carroll replied by proving he cannot understand what he reads:
> >>
> >> Got dumped by another ISP, Snit? ;)
> >>
> >> You, Edwin, responded and proved you are a pervert:

No, I proved you are a pervert, Snit, you seeker of monkeys.

> >> You don't want to pay to be serviced by a monkey, you want a free
> >> and easy monkey for your personal gratification?
> >> Post crap like this to alt.bestiality in the future, would you?
> >>
> >> I have correctly grouped you with the other perverts of CSMA:
> >>
> >> Edwin: cannot stop himself from thinking about monkey sex.

Snit authored that, then attributed to me. Therefore from now on
anybody may quote
Snit thusly:

"I can stop thinking about having sex with monkeys" - - Snit

> >> Wally, Adams, and Carroll: think incest is synonymous with sex.

Snit is obsessed with incest.

> >> The facts are in the Google record, Edwin. You cannot alter that, no matter
> >> how much absurd babbling obfuscation you spew.
>
> > Subject: Re: Snit Circus Closed - BEWARE!
> > Get lost, Pervert.
> >
> > Nobody wants to see the unspeakable things you want to do with monkeys,
> > let alone what happens afterwards, when you turn to incest...
>
> Note, Edwin, you have no intelligent response to why you are a pervert...

I'm not a pervert, you are.

> nor as to why you respond to me when you beg others not to.

The real mystery is why you waste oxygen on yourself.

Snit

Oct 13, 2006, 11:52:15 AM10/13/06
"Edwin" <thor...@juno.com> stated in post
1160754095....@e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com on 10/13/06 8:41 AM:

> Snit authored that, then attributed to me. Therefore from now on
> anybody may quote
> Snit thusly:
>
> "I can stop thinking about having sex with monkeys" - - Snit

Note your dishonest "quoting" of me. More proof you are a liar.

I stated:

[...]

Lars Träger

Oct 13, 2006, 12:14:00 PM10/13/06
Edwin <thor...@juno.com> wrote:

Ooooh, the master debater Edwin aka EdWin aka EdLost aka Donk aka Ediot
aka Edfool aka Edsel aka Mr. Ed (et -err- ed bloody cetera) has spoken.
WAKYABWAW?
--
Lars T.

Edwin

Oct 13, 2006, 12:25:30 PM10/13/06

Jeez, Lars is having another of his spasms... hold him down, guys, and
somebody put a wooden spoon between his teeth before he bites his
tongue off...

Edwin

Oct 13, 2006, 12:31:54 PM10/13/06

Snit wrote:
> "Edwin" <thor...@juno.com> stated in post
> 1160754095....@e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com on 10/13/06 8:41 AM:

> > Snit authored that, then attributed to me. Therefore from now on
> > anybody may quote
> > Snit thusly:
> >
> > "I can stop thinking about having sex with monkeys" - - Snit
>
> Note your dishonest "quoting" of me.

Where? You authored the above quote, then attributted it to me.
Therefore you are correctly indentified in that quote.

> More proof you are a liar.

Where "you" means "Snit."

> I stated:

[Snip of Snit's desire to receive gratification from a monkey]

> Steve Carroll replied by proving he cannot understand what he reads:
>
> Got dumped by another ISP, Snit? ;)

So he proved he can understand what he reads. You lied again, Snit.

> You, Edwin, responded and proved you are a pervert:

No, I proved you are pervert.

> You don't want to pay to be serviced by a monkey, you want a free
> and easy monkey for your personal gratification?
> Post crap like this to alt.bestiality in the future, would you?
>
> I have correctly grouped you with the other perverts of CSMA:

No, you lied again.

> Edwin: cannot stop himself from thinking about monkey sex.

Snit is projecting his desires again.

> Wally, Adams, and Carroll: think incest is synonymous with sex.

Snit is still obsessed with incest.

> The facts are in the Google record, Edwin.

Yes they are, to your eternal shame.

> You cannot alter that, no matter
> how much absurd babbling obfuscation you spew.

That's good information you just passed on to yourself.

Edwin

Oct 13, 2006, 12:35:37 PM10/13/06

Jim Lee Jr. wrote:
> In article <U8UWg.5164$nn6....@bignews6.bellsouth.net>,
> "zara" <zsp...@fisheaven.net> wrote:
>
> > "Jim Lee Jr." <peejs...@insightbb.com> wrote in message

> > > Look between your legs, Eddie, and you will find a free and
> > > easy monkey for your personal gratification.
> >
> > You mean, he's going to find you kneeling there? UGH!
>
> You just put down a fellow Windoze using troll. I wonder what Edwin will
> have to say to you?

I say Zara nailed you, Jim.

> Sorry, I kneel for no one.

Damn, you mean you're just really short? I thought you were
kneeling... my bad.

Edwin

Oct 13, 2006, 12:36:49 PM10/13/06

Snit wrote:
> "Steve Carroll" <no...@nowhere.net> stated in post
> noone-ED25BB....@comcast.dca.giganews.com on 10/12/06 6:20 PM:
>
> > Heck, OS X is not even partially based on FreeBSD - Snit
> > Sandman and Carroll are running around trying to crucify trolls
> > like myself - Snit
> > I am a bigger liar than Steve - Snit
>
> Please stop lying about me, Steve.

He'll have to start before he can stop.

Steve Carroll

Oct 13, 2006, 12:49:46 PM10/13/06
In article <C154F3C9.62C9F%SN...@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID>,
Snit <SN...@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID> wrote:

> "Steve Carroll" <no...@nowhere.net> stated in post
> noone-856850....@comcast.dca.giganews.com on 10/12/06 7:59 PM:
>
> > Heck, OS X is not even partially based on FreeBSD - Snit
> > Sandman and Carroll are running around trying to crucify trolls
> > like myself - Snit
> > I am a bigger liar than Steve - Snit
>

> Please stop

... pointing out where this smokescreen (that you *think* is going to
obfuscate the issue you won't address in this thread) has been dealt
with?

Here is where your smokescreen has been dealt with already:

<noone-8E02E6....@comcast.dca.giganews.com>

... and here:

<noone-D84887....@comcast.dca.giganews.com>

... and probably several other places.

You know what you need to do, gluey;)

*Your failure to address the issues raised in this thread duly noted.
.

Steve Carroll

Oct 13, 2006, 12:52:16 PM10/13/06
In article <C154F397.62C9C%SN...@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID>,
Snit <SN...@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID> wrote:

> "Steve Carroll" <no...@nowhere.net> stated in post
> noone-ED25BB....@comcast.dca.giganews.com on 10/12/06 6:20 PM:
>
> > Heck, OS X is not even partially based on FreeBSD - Snit
> > Sandman and Carroll are running around trying to crucify trolls
> > like myself - Snit
> > I am a bigger liar than Steve - Snit
>
> Please stop

... pointing out where this bullshit of yours has been dealt with?

Look here:

<noone-8E02E6....@comcast.dca.giganews.com>

... and here:

<noone-D84887....@comcast.dca.giganews.com>

... and probably several other places.

You know what you need to do, gluey;)

Lars Träger

Oct 13, 2006, 3:09:35 PM10/13/06
Edwin <thor...@juno.com> wrote:

Forgot one: Edwin also sometimes refers to himself as "Lars".
--
Lars T.

It is loading more messages.