#1 Reason Macs are banished from real workplaces?

1 view

MuahMan

Aug 21, 2009, 10:35:31 AM8/21/09
Well there are quite a few hundred thousand reasons to choose Windows
over Mac OS X the toy Operation System.

The main reason is because it's a such a niche player that no good
software ever really gets developed for it.

Joey JoJo Junior Shabadoo

Aug 21, 2009, 11:10:22 AM8/21/09
actually, there are thousands - and so many of them are at #1 :

- inhuman body odor
- stoned all the time
- paranoid fantasies
- potential to go postal
- constant foul-mouthed swearing
- morbidly obese
- employers aren't fooled by the many lies on his resume
- foams at the mouth whenever the word Mac is brought up
- too fearful to find employment, as whenever Prattfall hears the word
"Jobs" he associates it with "Steve".
-employers Google him, find out he's a homophobic redneck dick with
delusions of adequacy
- can't even get out the door of ihis dilipidated bungalow (AKA his
"bunghole") without his noxious twerpiness causing him to be face-fisted

:)

MuahMan

Aug 21, 2009, 11:13:39 AM8/21/09
On Aug 21, 11:10 am, Joey JoJo Junior Shabadoo

Due to a lack of reasonable argument the Mactards head straight for
the personal attacks and rabid fanboism so frequently displayed by
Mactards in captivity.

Joey JoJo Junior Shabadoo

Aug 21, 2009, 11:59:13 AM8/21/09

no, it's called "satire".

oh, and also hijacking the thread - since nothing you ever say about
anything will ever, ever be taken seriously, PUSSY :)

and FYI - there are no "Mactards" on this forum - just Mac users and
WinPussies (all the smart Windows users are busy at work or getting
productive things done, unlike losers like you and Zero, who sit on
your asses in your squalid squats trawling for flames all day , and
wind up with third-degree burns - and the thing is, you're stupidly
masochistic to do that over and over again, no matter how many times
you've been humiliated )

I pick my teeth with twerps like you :)

Tim Murray

Aug 21, 2009, 12:35:22 PM8/21/09
On Fri, 21 Aug 2009 11:13:39 -0400, MuahMan wrote:
> Due to a lack of reasonable argument the Mactards head straight for
> the personal attacks and rabid fanboism so frequently displayed by
> Mactards in captivity.

Due to your typical lack of information or anything resembling a topic for
debate, MuahMan resorts to a spewing a couple of lies.

MuahMan

Aug 21, 2009, 1:02:58 PM8/21/09
On Aug 21, 11:59 am, Joey JoJo Junior Shabadoo
<androidsdung...@springfield.org> wrote:

If you say it over and over again and stomp your feet maybe you'll at
least convince yourself. Of course Snit did that a long time ago and
now look at him. He's completely insane. You Mactard fanbois hurt
Apple's bottom line more than I ever could.

Dave Fritzinger

Aug 21, 2009, 1:50:17 PM8/21/09

But, but, but, that's all he's got...

Sermo Malifer

Aug 19, 2009, 7:53:42 AM8/19/09

Weak.

Alan Baker

Aug 21, 2009, 1:55:32 PM8/21/09
In article
<28dc2e11-6bb4-4eae...@f37g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>,
MuahMan <mua...@gmail.com> wrote:

But they're not "banished" from anywhere, Pratt-fall. That's just your
fantasy.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia

John Slade

Aug 21, 2009, 2:43:29 PM8/21/09

Microsoft Office is available to Mac OS users. There is
also Open Office. Not as good as Microsoft's offering but it
works. As for it being banished from the business world, well
yes because Apple computers are geared towards the novelty home
market. The Mac Pro is the only real workstation for office use
and it's more geared towards video and audio production.

John

John

John

Aug 21, 2009, 2:55:34 PM8/21/09

Brian is an extremely FAT 350 pound jerk who also admits to being a
spammer. And he is one stupid idiot.

Sermo Malifer

Aug 19, 2009, 9:01:28 AM8/19/09

Aren't you one of the guys who spent years calling him "mama's boy"
while he cared for his dying mother?

It doesn't seem to me you have any room to be critical of what anybody
else posts with that albatross hanging around your neck.

Sermo Malifer

Aug 19, 2009, 9:02:30 AM8/19/09
Alan Baker wrote:
> In article
> <28dc2e11-6bb4-4eae...@f37g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>,
> MuahMan <mua...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Well there are quite a few hundred thousand reasons to choose Windows
>> over Mac OS X the toy Operation System.
>>
>> The main reason is because it's a such a niche player that no good
>> software ever really gets developed for it.
>
> But they're not "banished" from anywhere, Pratt-fall. That's just your
> fantasy.

Isn't Brian Pratt your name? I remember you posting under that name.

Alan Baker

Aug 21, 2009, 3:08:47 PM8/21/09
In article <h6mpsi$tlh$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,
John Slade <hhit...@pacbell.net> wrote:

LOL

I'll be sure to tell that to my clients who are happily using iMacs for
producing their catalogs, ads, etc...

Sermo Malifer

Aug 19, 2009, 9:20:46 AM8/19/09
Alan Baker wrote:
> In article <h6mpsi$tlh$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> John Slade <hhit...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>
>> MuahMan wrote:
>>> Well there are quite a few hundred thousand reasons to choose Windows
>>> over Mac OS X the toy Operation System.
>>>
>>> The main reason is because it's a such a niche player that no good
>>> software ever really gets developed for it.
>>
>> Microsoft Office is available to Mac OS users. There is
>> also Open Office. Not as good as Microsoft's offering but it
>> works. As for it being banished from the business world, well
>> yes because Apple computers are geared towards the novelty home
>> market. The Mac Pro is the only real workstation for office use
>> and it's more geared towards video and audio production.
>
> LOL
>
> I'll be sure to tell that to my clients who are happily using iMacs for
> producing their catalogs, ads, etc...

Your livelihood depends on the Mac. You're not an enthusiast even
though you post to an enthusiast NG. That would explain why your
answers consist mostly of attacks and insults. You're protecting your
cash cow.

Alan Baker

Aug 21, 2009, 3:19:42 PM8/21/09
In article <h6mrsv$juc$2...@news.albasani.net>,
Sermo Malifer <sermom...@gmail.com> wrote:

LOL

I respond with facts, and you make up more nonsense.

Sermo Malifer

Aug 19, 2009, 9:41:50 AM8/19/09

Yes, the same facts I expanded upon above.

> and you make up more nonsense.

You really hate being outed as an astroturfer.

Alan Baker

Aug 21, 2009, 3:47:38 PM8/21/09
In article <h6mti1$lpt$3...@news.albasani.net>,
Sermo Malifer <sermom...@gmail.com> wrote:

You didn't address anything I presented. Instead, you made up something.

> > and you make up more nonsense.
>
> You really hate being outed as an astroturfer.

Sermo Malifer

Aug 19, 2009, 9:46:09 AM8/19/09

Yes I did.

> Instead, you made up something.

I didn't make it up about you earning your living from the Mac. You
wrote that yourself.

>>> and you make up more nonsense.
>> You really hate being outed as an astroturfer.

Astroturfer!

Jimmyjohn

Aug 21, 2009, 4:37:49 PM8/21/09

"Joey JoJo Junior Shabadoo" <android...@springfield.org> wrote in
message news:h6mg8h$h6v$1...@news.eternal-september.org...

u use his dick like a toothpick? Do u eat a mile of his shit to?

Roberto Blanco

Aug 21, 2009, 4:41:56 PM8/21/09

"Sermo Malifer" <sermom...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Now don't be making light of the Lad. There's a good buck to be made
repairing Macs.

Dave Fritzinger

Aug 21, 2009, 4:42:58 PM8/21/09
On Aug 19, 3:01 am, Sermo Malifer <sermomali...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dave Fritzinger wrote:
> >> Due to your typical lack of information or anything resembling a topic for
> >> debate, MuahMan resorts to a spewing a couple of lies.
>
> > But, but, but, that's all he's got...
>
> Aren't you one of the guys who spent years calling him "mama's boy"
> while he cared for his dying mother?

Yup. I regret it, but, obviously I didn't know it at the time.

> It doesn't seem to me you have any room to be critical of what anybody
> else posts with that albatross hanging around your neck.

That is BS of the highest order. Brian didn't deserve the comments
about his mother, but he does deserve just about everything else that
is given him.

Alan Baker

Aug 21, 2009, 5:20:21 PM8/21/09
In article <h6mtq4$lpt$4...@news.albasani.net>,
Sermo Malifer <sermom...@gmail.com> wrote:

Whether or not I earn my living from Macs doesn't address the fact that
I have clients with dozens of Macs in the workplace.

If anything, it supports that fact.

> >> You really hate being outed as an astroturfer.
>
> Astroturfer!

LOL

--
"The iPhone doesn't have a speaker phone" -- "I checked very carefully" --
"I checked Apple's web pages" -- Edwin on the iPhone

Alan Baker

Aug 21, 2009, 5:23:09 PM8/21/09
In article <h6n0ql$2jpj$1...@adenine.netfront.net>,
"Roberto Blanco" <BobWh...@aol.com> wrote:

Sadly, you are mistaken. I'm afraid that due the coming of Mac OS X, my
business has suffered. Small clients (say 5 or fewer Macs) who would
call on me with some regularity -- 3 or 4 times a year -- now have me
come in perhaps once a year; single Mac users I usually see once every
18 months.

It's only where I'm supporting Macs in offices with half a dozen or more
Macs and where there are integration issues with Windows and many more
kinds of software in use that I see any regular business.

Sermo Malifer

Aug 19, 2009, 11:00:51 AM8/19/09
Dave Fritzinger wrote:
> On Aug 19, 3:01 am, Sermo Malifer <sermomali...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Dave Fritzinger wrote:

>>> But, but, but, that's all he's got...
>>
>> Aren't you one of the guys who spent years calling him "mama's boy"
>> while he cared for his dying mother?
>
> Yup. I regret it, but, obviously I didn't know it at the time.

You think that gets you off the hook?

>> It doesn't seem to me you have any room to be critical of what anybody
>> else posts with that albatross hanging around your neck.
>
> That is BS of the highest order. Brian didn't deserve the comments
> about his mother, but he does deserve just about everything else that
> is given him.

The way you thought he deserved being called mama's boy while you were
doing that?

Sermo Malifer

Aug 19, 2009, 11:01:54 AM8/19/09

Of course! That's why he spends so much time here attacking anybody
who has even the smallest complaint against Apple!

Fa-groon

Aug 21, 2009, 5:42:07 PM8/21/09
On Fri, 21 Aug 2009 11:43:29 -0700, John Slade wrote
(in article <h6mpsi$tlh$1...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> MuahMan wrote:
>> Well there are quite a few hundred thousand reasons to choose Windows
>> over Mac OS X the toy Operation System.
>>
>> The main reason is because it's a such a niche player that no good
>> software ever really gets developed for it.
>

> Microsoft Office is available to Mac OS users. There is
> also Open Office. Not as good as Microsoft's offering but it
> works.

Actually, John, it's better than MS Office, especially the "Word" section.
But it's real problem is file compatibility with Microsoft's product. It's
only about 85% and for many people, that's simply not good enough. On it's
own however, its one VERY bright spot in an otherwise pretty pitiful
open-source landscape.

> As for it being banished from the business world, well
> yes because Apple computers are geared towards the novelty home
> market. The Mac Pro is the only real workstation for office use
> and it's more geared towards video and audio production.

Macs work fine in an office environment. Your take about some mythical
"novelty home market" is just nonsense.

Fa-groon

Aug 21, 2009, 5:44:58 PM8/21/09
On Wed, 19 Aug 2009 06:20:46 -0700, Sermo Malifer wrote
(in article <h6mrsv$juc$2...@news.albasani.net>):

I hope that you addressing Slade with that comment! Because if anybody meets
that characterization, its John Slade. His business is building-up cheap PCs
from parts and selling them in his storefront in Oakland CA. Everything he
says is termed from that perspective.

Alan Baker

Aug 21, 2009, 5:46:12 PM8/21/09
In article <h6n49n$ush$4...@news.albasani.net>,
Sermo Malifer <sermom...@gmail.com> wrote:

LOL

I spend very little time here these days, Edwin, because so little of
sense is said.

Fa-groon

Aug 21, 2009, 5:47:53 PM8/21/09
On Wed, 19 Aug 2009 06:46:09 -0700, Sermo Malifer wrote
(in article <h6mtq4$lpt$4...@news.albasani.net>):

I make my living with a Mac as well. So do a lot of the people who post here.
In what way does making a living using a Mac disqualify anyone from being a
Mac advocate? I see nothing in this group's charter that says that it's for
amateur computer enthusiasts only.

Steve Carroll

Aug 21, 2009, 5:48:17 PM8/21/09
On Aug 19, 9:00 am, Sermo Malifer <sermomali...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dave Fritzinger wrote:

> >> Aren't you one of the guys who spent years calling him "mama's boy"
> >> while he cared for his dying mother?
>
> > Yup. I regret it, but, obviously I didn't know it at the time.
>
> You think that gets you off the hook?

He's on no hook... Pratt is a troll. It was as a troll that he got
addressed by Dave (and rightfully so), who knew nothing of Pratt's
family problems. You know all of this, therefore, you are lower than
Pratt for trying to play this sort of game... you're bordering on Snit
territory here.

Alan Baker

Aug 21, 2009, 5:51:33 PM8/21/09
In article <0001HW.C6B46419...@news.giganews.com>,
Fa-groon <fa-g...@mad.com> wrote:

And in my specific case, the nature of my work provides proof positive
of the facts I stated.

:-)

Fa-groon

Aug 21, 2009, 5:55:40 PM8/21/09
On Fri, 21 Aug 2009 13:41:56 -0700, Roberto Blanco wrote
(in article <h6n0ql$2jpj$1...@adenine.netfront.net>):

Actually there isn't. I live in one of the largest metropolitan areas in the
country. There used to be Mac-only repair shop in town. Now it's a "computer"
repair shop. He didn't get enough business repairing just Macs even though
his shop is just minutes from Cupertino Ca. and this is one of the largest
Mac markets in the world (there are THREE Apple stores - Four if you count
the store in the Apple headquarters on Infinity Loop Drive- within a radius
of less than twenty miles). The owner told me that Macs just don't break
often enough to make a living repairing them. He quickly added that Winboxes,
OTOH, DO break often enough to make a quite good living repairing them.

Snit

Aug 21, 2009, 5:56:46 PM8/21/09
Fa-groon stated in post 0001HW.C6B46419...@news.giganews.com on
8/21/09 2:47 PM:

>>> You didn't address anything I presented.
>>
>> Yes I did.
>>
>>> Instead, you made up something.
>>
>> I didn't make it up about you earning your living from the Mac. You
>> wrote that yourself.

>> Astroturfer!
>
> I make my living with a Mac as well. So do a lot of the people who post here.
> In what way does making a living using a Mac disqualify anyone from being a
> Mac advocate? I see nothing in this group's charter that says that it's for
> amateur computer enthusiasts only.

My Mac is crucial for my livelihood... and I use OS X and Windows on it.

Nothing wrong with that.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Jimmyjohn

Aug 21, 2009, 5:57:43 PM8/21/09

"Dave Fritzinger" <dfri...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

On Aug 19, 3:01 am, Sermo Malifer <sermomali...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dave Fritzinger wrote:
> >> Due to your typical lack of information or anything resembling a topic
> >> for
> >> debate, MuahMan resorts to a spewing a couple of lies.
>
> > But, but, but, that's all he's got...
>
> Aren't you one of the guys who spent years calling him "mama's boy"
> while he cared for his dying mother?

Yup. I regret it, but, obviously I didn't know it at the time.

ur a pos.

Steve Carroll

Aug 21, 2009, 6:04:19 PM8/21/09
On Aug 21, 3:57 pm, "Jimmyjohn" <ij...@verizon.com> wrote:
> "Dave Fritzinger" <dfrit...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Give it a rest JohnQ.

Chance Furlong

Aug 21, 2009, 6:12:42 PM8/21/09
In article
<cbb49549-0e27-41db...@f20g2000prn.googlegroups.com>,

Steve Carroll <fret...@comcast.net> wrote:

> You know all of this, therefore, you are lower than
> Pratt for trying to play this sort of game, you're bordering on Snit
> territory here.

You know Snit will reply to this because you mentioned him.

Steve Carroll

Aug 21, 2009, 6:30:38 PM8/21/09
On Aug 21, 4:12 pm, Chance Furlong <T-B...@megakatcity.com> wrote:
> In article
> <cbb49549-0e27-41db-a739-370e08864...@f20g2000prn.googlegroups.com>,

>  Steve Carroll <fretw...@comcast.net> wrote:
>

> > You know all of this, therefore, you are lower than
> > Pratt for trying to play this sort of game, you're bordering on Snit
> > territory here.
>
> You know Snit will reply to this because you mentioned him.

I dunno... Snit's sorta pissed at me because I've been seeing another
troll;)

MuahMan

Aug 21, 2009, 6:30:58 PM8/21/09
On Aug 21, 5:55 pm, Fa-groon <fa-gr...@mad.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Aug 2009 13:41:56 -0700, Roberto Blanco wrote
> (in article <h6n0ql$2jp...@adenine.netfront.net>):
>

> > "Sermo Malifer" <sermomali...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Like it being in Cupertino matters. Opening a Mac only repair shop is
not smart. 98% of the world computers run on Windows. Duh, which one
is going to need service more?

I'll never forget the day when Macs were thrown out of the Motorola
Iden plant in Plantation, FL. The Mac "techs" who dressed in black
trench coats, with black painted nails, and jewelery stuck through
their eyebrow were crying. One swore he would give up working on
computers before he worked on a Microsoft machine. It was hysterical
and we laughed at them. They hated MSFT so bad for no apparent reason
other than it dominated the workplace. I believe it's called jealousy.

MuahMan

Aug 21, 2009, 6:33:45 PM8/21/09
On Aug 21, 5:57 pm, "Jimmyjohn" <ij...@verizon.com> wrote:
> "Dave Fritzinger" <dfrit...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Cancer is a joking matter. Didn't you know that? I took some heat for
not letting Hospice whisk my mom off to die. She wanted to be at home
not at some Hopsice with no hope. It extended the length of her life
by at least two years, and the quality of life immeasureably. You can
all suck my balls as you burn in hell for sticking your parents in
nursing homes. You'd do that before you said something truthful about
a Mac, like their non-existence in the workplace.

Dave Fritzinger

Aug 21, 2009, 6:37:08 PM8/21/09
On Aug 21, 11:57 am, "Jimmyjohn" <ij...@verizon.com> wrote:
> "Dave Fritzinger" <dfrit...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

If so, that would still make me several orders of magnitude better
than you...

Roberto Blanco

Aug 21, 2009, 6:54:25 PM8/21/09

"Alan Baker" <alang...@telus.net> wrote in message

Then it would be best to move on Laddie Boy. Leave the sinking ship I say.

Roberto Blanco

Aug 21, 2009, 6:55:43 PM8/21/09

"Fa-groon" <fa-g...@mad.com> wrote in message

give you the same advice Bucko. Time to leave the sinking ship.

Roberto Blanco

Aug 21, 2009, 6:57:41 PM8/21/09

"MuahMan" <mua...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Now don't be so hard on the lad, Bucko. We all make mistakes.

Roberto Blanco

Aug 21, 2009, 7:00:41 PM8/21/09

"Fa-groon" <fa-g...@mad.com> wrote in message

If the Lad is making money, then I say more power to him. Maybe you should
take a lesson from him since you say your business is failing Bucko.

Jimmyjohn

Aug 21, 2009, 7:07:32 PM8/21/09

"Steve Carroll" <fret...@comcast.net> wrote in message

u r a douche nozzle.

Jimmyjohn

Aug 21, 2009, 7:08:23 PM8/21/09

"Dave Fritzinger" <dfri...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

u look like a sex deviate.

Jimmyjohn

Aug 21, 2009, 7:09:04 PM8/21/09

"Steve Carroll" <fret...@comcast.net> wrote in message

u r a pos.

Jimmyjohn

Aug 21, 2009, 7:10:20 PM8/21/09

"Steve Carroll" <fret...@comcast.net> wrote in message

u r a pos an Joey JoJo is going to eat u up.

Alan Baker

Aug 21, 2009, 7:15:43 PM8/21/09
In article <h6n8j1$2vq1$1...@adenine.netfront.net>,
"Roberto Blanco" <BobWh...@aol.com> wrote:

LOL

The ship isn't sinking. I may need to change my business model, but
that's because the ship has few leaks.

Chance Furlong

Aug 21, 2009, 7:19:15 PM8/21/09
MuahMan wrote:
> On Aug 21, 11:10 am, Joey JoJo Junior Shabadoo
> <androidsdung...@springfield.org> wrote:
>> actually, there are thousands - and so many of them are at #1 :
>>
>> - Inhuman body odor
>> - Stoned all the time
>> - Paranoid fantasies
>> - Potential to go postal
>> - Constant foul mouthed swearing
>> - Morbidly obese
>> - Employers aren't fooled by the many lies on his resume
>> - Foams at the mouth whenever the word Mac is brought up
>> - Too fearful to find employment, as whenever Prattfall hears the word
>> "Jobs" he associates it with "Steve."
>> - Employers Google him, find out he's a homophobic redneck dick with
>> delusions of adequacy
>> - Can't even get out the door of his dilipidated bungalow (AKA his
>> "bunghole") without his noxious twerpiness causing him to be face fisted
>>
>> :)

> Due to a lack of reasonable argument the Mactards head straight for
> the personal attacks and rabid fanboism so frequently displayed by
> Mactards in captivity.

What's wrong, Pratt? Did the list hit a sore nerve? You obviously are
guilty of one or more of the above. Admit it, you have a guilty conscience.

Snit

Aug 21, 2009, 7:52:31 PM8/21/09
Jimmyjohn stated in post oOFjm.78435$0z7....@newsfe07.iad on 8/21/09 4:09
PM:

Well stated... Carroll excuses someone for calling someone a "mama's boy" as
they take care of their dying mother - part of his "defense": he thinks it
is fine to say such things to someone Carroll does not like (and hence calls
names).

How repulsive.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Snit

Aug 21, 2009, 7:53:54 PM8/21/09
Jimmyjohn stated in post zPFjm.75830$nL7....@newsfe18.iad on 8/21/09 4:10
PM:

Steve thinks I am "pissed" at him because he is trolling lots of people?

No more than one would get "pissed" at a coyote for eating your outdoor cat
- yeah, it sucks, but animals do what they do.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Dave Fritzinger

Aug 21, 2009, 8:15:43 PM8/21/09
On Aug 21, 1:52 pm, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
> Jimmyjohn stated in post oOFjm.78435$0z7.54...@newsfe07.iad on 8/21/09 4:09
> PM:
>

> > "Steve Carroll" <fretw...@comcast.net> wrote in message

Hey snit, I didn't know about that when I called him that name. You
know that, and you are lying.

Dave Fritzinger

Aug 21, 2009, 8:16:16 PM8/21/09

Shut up, zara

Snit

Aug 21, 2009, 8:34:24 PM8/21/09
Dave Fritzinger stated in post
00505de2-febe-46d7...@q40g2000prh.googlegroups.com on 8/21/09
5:15 PM:

I never said you did know. Never.

The point is there is no reason for the grade school name calling in CSMA.
No, you might not have known about his situation... even likely did not.
So? Does that excuse your behavior? Of course not. Carroll, though,
excused you for it and a *part* of his defense was that he thinks such name
calling is fine as long as you only call people names that Steve does not
like.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Dave Fritzinger

Aug 21, 2009, 9:13:07 PM8/21/09
On Aug 21, 2:34 pm, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
> Dave Fritzinger stated in post
> 00505de2-febe-46d7-8435-3ecf3cd2a...@q40g2000prh.googlegroups.com on 8/21/09

Consider Muahman's behavior. Then, get back to me.

-hh

Aug 21, 2009, 9:30:56 PM8/21/09
MuahMan <muah...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Cancer is a joking matter. Didn't you know that?  I took some heat for
> not letting Hospice whisk my mom off to die. She wanted to be at home
> not at some Hopsice with no hope. It extended the length of her life
> by at least two years, and the quality of life immeasureably.

An odd statement, since it seems contrary to my experience with
Hospice: they were quite happy to come to the home, as provisions had
been made to provide care there. Not once did they suggest ripping
the patient away...and FYI, this was also in Florida.

> You'd do that before you said something truthful about
> a Mac, like their non-existence in the workplace.

Hyperbola aside, they do seem to be starting to make their way back.
I'm familiar with one workgroup that 10% of their 2009 IT purchases
were new Macs. If I get a chance, I'll take some photos of them for
ya :-)

-hh

Snit

Aug 21, 2009, 9:39:57 PM8/21/09
Dave Fritzinger stated in post
d0fba12e-d4e6-421b...@k13g2000prh.googlegroups.com on 8/21/09
6:13 PM:

>>> Hey snit, I didn't know about that when I called him that name. You
>>> know that, and you are lying.
>>
>> I never said you did know. �Never.
>>
>> The point is there is no reason for the grade school name calling in CSMA.
>
>> No, you might not have known about his situation... even likely did not.
>> So? �Does that excuse your behavior? �Of course not. �Carroll, though,
>> excused you for it and a *part* of his defense was that he thinks such name
>> calling is fine as long as you only call people names that Steve does not
>> like.
>
> Consider Muahman's behavior. Then, get back to me.

Muahman has made death threats against me. The guy is dishonest,
dishonorable, and unable to support his claims. But you do not see me
mocking his mother. You do not see me calling him names (though the
descriptions I give might not be flattering, they are easily supportable).

With that said: have I ever sank to such name calling? I am sure I have...
but that does not mean I am right when I do so. Yes, you and I and others
can get "riled" by utter those who trolls and say things we should not.
Accept that you did so in this case... it was an error. We all make them.

Note: this does not mean it is an error worth harping on nor demanding you
acknowledge. Your actions here are nowhere near the same level of depravity
of what we see from MuahMan on a regular basis. You did not make death
threats or wish him harm, you did not - as far as I know - lie about him or
make up stories about him. You called him a name. Not a big deal. Far,
far worse is seen in CSMA on, pretty much, a daily basis.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Chance Furlong

Aug 21, 2009, 10:16:46 PM8/21/09
In article

MuahMan <mua...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Like it being in Cupertino matters. Opening a Mac only repair shop is not smart.

Empirical evidence please.

> 98% of the world computers run on Windows. Duh, which one is going to need service more?

Windoze, because of the attendant shit that rides its coat tails. Praise
the Lord for Steve Jobs and Apple.

> I'll never forget the day when Macs were thrown out of the Motorola

> Iden plant in Plantation, Florida. The Mac techs who dressed in black

> trench coats, with black painted nails, and jewelery stuck through
> their eyebrow were crying. One swore he would give up working on
> computers before he worked on a Microsoft machine.

> It was hysterical and we laughed at them.

Pratt, you should not dress up as a goth or emo and stand in front of a
mirror. No wonder you laughed at yourself.

> They hated Microsoft so bad for no apparent reason other than it dominated the workplace.

Hallucinating again?

> I believe it's called jealousy.

Why would Mac user be jealous of Microskank?

Dave Fritzinger

Aug 21, 2009, 10:20:24 PM8/21/09
On Aug 21, 3:39 pm, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
> Dave Fritzinger stated in post
> d0fba12e-d4e6-421b-a703-cf02e2fc0...@k13g2000prh.googlegroups.com on 8/21/09

> 6:13 PM:

> >> I never said you did know.  Never.
>
> >> The point is there is no reason for the grade school name calling in CSMA.
>
> >> No, you might not have known about his situation... even likely did not.
> >> So?  Does that excuse your behavior?  Of course not.  Carroll, though,
> >> excused you for it and a *part* of his defense was that he thinks such name
> >> calling is fine as long as you only call people names that Steve does not
> >> like.
>
> > Consider Muahman's behavior. Then, get back to me.
>
> Muahman has made death threats against me.  The guy is dishonest,
> dishonorable, and unable to support his claims.  But you do not see me
> mocking his mother.  You do not see me calling him names (though the
> descriptions I give might not be flattering, they are easily supportable).

I did not mock his mother, you fool. I mocked him.
[crapsnip]

Snit

Aug 21, 2009, 10:43:13 PM8/21/09
Dave Fritzinger stated in post
e4fb9cb0-cbd9-4037...@f18g2000prf.googlegroups.com on 8/21/09
7:20 PM:

>> With that said: have I ever sank to such name calling? I am sure I have...
>> but that does not mean I am right when I do so. Yes, you and I and others
>> can get "riled" by utter those who trolls and say things we should not.
>> Accept that you did so in this case... it was an error. We all make them.
>>
>> Note: this does not mean it is an error worth harping on nor demanding you
>> acknowledge. Your actions here are nowhere near the same level of depravity
>> of what we see from MuahMan on a regular basis. You did not make death
>> threats or wish him harm, you did not - as far as I know - lie about him or
>> make up stories about him. You called him a name. Not a big deal. Far, far
>> worse is seen in CSMA on, pretty much, a daily basis.
>

> I did not mock his mother, you fool. I mocked him.

Fine... but did you get the point of my post?

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Joey JoJo Junior Shabadoo

Aug 21, 2009, 11:51:52 PM8/21/09
On 2009-08-21 16:37:49 -0400, "Jimmyjohn" <ij...@verizon.com> said:

>> and FYI - there are no "Mactards" on this forum - just Mac users and
>> WinPussies (all the smart Windows users are busy at work or getting
>> productive things done, unlike losers like you and Zero, who sit on your
>> asses in your squalid squats trawling for flames all day , and wind up
>> with third-degree burns - and the thing is, you're stupidly masochistic to
>> do that over and over again, no matter how many times you've been
>> humiliated )
>>
>> I pick my teeth with twerps like you :)
>>

> u use his dick like a toothpick? Do u eat a mile of his shit to?

once again, we see Zero just can't stop with its obsessions with
homosexuality and coprophilia.

in other words - PWNED.

Joey JoJo Junior Shabadoo

Aug 22, 2009, 12:01:24 AM8/22/09
On 2009-08-21 19:08:23 -0400, "Jimmyjohn" <ij...@verizon.com> said:

> If so, that would still make me several orders of magnitude better
> than you...
>
> u look like a sex deviate.

sez the PUSSY who constantly obsesses about homosexuality and
coprophilia, and projects it upon others. Including its gay fantasies
about Ballmer :)

MuahMan

Aug 22, 2009, 1:29:43 AM8/22/09
On Aug 21, 9:39 pm, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
> Dave Fritzinger stated in post
> d0fba12e-d4e6-421b-a703-cf02e2fc0...@k13g2000prh.googlegroups.com on 8/21/09

Death threats? LOL

I said I hope someone kills you and I would love to see it. I wouldn't
step in to help you out. You are super insano and you should be 1st in
line in one Obama's death panels.

Fa-groon

Aug 22, 2009, 1:30:40 AM8/22/09
On Fri, 21 Aug 2009 15:57:41 -0700, Roberto Blanco wrote
(in article <h6n8pj$3038$1...@adenine.netfront.net>):

Not in this area friend. This is one of the largest areas of Mac usage in the
world. Didn't you read what I wrote? Or are you so filled with hate for Apple
and it's products that your subconscious won't allow you to see things that
contradict your pre-conceived and obviously incorrect notions?

Fa-groon

Aug 22, 2009, 1:32:24 AM8/22/09
On Fri, 21 Aug 2009 15:55:43 -0700, Roberto Blanco wrote
(in article <h6n8lh$2vv5$1...@adenine.netfront.net>):

What sinking ship? You mean Apple? So in spite of the fact that Apple is
doing better than any of the big-name Winbox brands, you think it's sinking?
LOL!

MuahMan

Aug 22, 2009, 1:32:41 AM8/22/09

Hospice was ok. They wanted her impatient, she wanted to stay at home.
They offer home services and did it very well but not until the last 2
weeks did they have someone here to help me round the clock. Most of
the bad times seem to come in the middle of the night, totally sucked.
At any rate you Mactards are so fucked in the head if it came down to
saving a family member or a Mac from a fire, you'd all grab the Mac.
It's a fucking computer for fucks sake you sick retards.

Fa-groon

Aug 22, 2009, 1:33:37 AM8/22/09
On Fri, 21 Aug 2009 16:00:41 -0700, Roberto Blanco wrote
(in article <h6n93n$30ee$1...@adenine.netfront.net>):

My business isn't failing. I don't know where you got that notion from.
Wishful thinking, perhaps?

Snit

Aug 22, 2009, 1:42:23 AM8/22/09
MuahMan stated in post
89295cda-824e-462b...@j21g2000yqe.googlegroups.com on 8/21/09
10:29 PM:

<6b92a268-bf7e-48af...@s16g2000vbp.googlegroups.com>
<a7036be5-840a-4c61...@a7g2000yqk.googlegroups.com>

Yes, MuahMan... you have made public death threats.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

-hh

Aug 22, 2009, 7:01:19 AM8/22/09
MuahMan <muah...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hospice was ok. They wanted her impatient, she wanted to stay at home.
> They offer home services and did it very well but not until the last 2
> weeks did they have someone here to help me round the clock.

I think we ended up paying for a 24/7 service for around 3
months...and almost lost them a couple of times due to being
terrorized by a screwed-up familymember who would stop by at 3AM to
"check up on them" (excuse: "show Mom I caught a fish").

> Most of the bad times seem to come in the middle of the night, totally sucked.

Indeed. The shit always happens at the worst possible hour. And
there's nothing like learning that oral medications don't necessarily
have to be swallowed.

BTW, one of the tips that Hospice gave us were wireless doorbell(s).
It was a simple & cheap alternative to paying an outrageous monthly
fee for one of the "fallen & can't get up" services ...pass it on.

The doorbell's wireless range works fine in condos (neighbor's unit),
and when things got bad towards the end where she couldn't verbally
call from just the next room, she could just push her button and we'd
hear the doorbell ring ~25ft away.

-hh

Joey JoJo Junior Shabadoo

Aug 22, 2009, 7:32:48 AM8/22/09
On 2009-08-22 01:29:43 -0400, MuahMan <mua...@gmail.com> said:

> I said I hope someone kills you and I would love to see it. I wouldn't
> step in to help you out. You are super insano and you should be 1st in
> line in one Obama's death panels.

see? Paranoid fantasies.

PWNED.

Joey JoJo Junior Shabadoo

Aug 22, 2009, 7:34:52 AM8/22/09
On 2009-08-22 01:32:41 -0400, MuahMan <mua...@gmail.com> said:

> Hospice was ok. They wanted her impatient, she wanted to stay at home.
> They offer home services and did it very well but not until the last 2
> weeks did they have someone here to help me round the clock. Most of
> the bad times seem to come in the middle of the night, totally sucked.
> At any rate you Mactards are so fucked in the head if it came down to
> saving a family member or a Mac from a fire, you'd all grab the Mac.
> It's a fucking computer for fucks sake you sick retards.

foul-mouthed tirades, paranoid fantasies, foams at mouth at very
mention of Mac.

PWNED.

Roberto Blanco

Aug 21, 2009, 7:02:07 PM8/21/09

"John" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote in message

> MuahMan wrote:
>> Well there are quite a few hundred thousand reasons to choose Windows
>> over Mac OS X the toy Operation System.
>>
>> The main reason is because it's a such a niche player that no good
>> software ever really gets developed for it.
>

> Brian is an extremely FAT 350 pound jerk who also admits to being a
> spammer. And he is one stupid idiot.

Is it you have something against thick people Lad?

Roberto Blanco

Aug 22, 2009, 7:45:50 AM8/22/09

"Fa-groon" <fa-g...@mad.com> wrote in message

I was speaking of your business Bucko. You complained that it was doing
poorly. That is the sinking ship I was speaking of. I'm sorry you did not
understand me Laddie. All I suggested was that you move on to greener
fields. No need to get testy everyone seems to have problems in these
trying times.

Tim Adams

Aug 22, 2009, 7:49:45 AM8/22/09
In article <C6B4D34F.431D7%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>,
Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

So why did you link to the garbage you did link to instead of the threats, or is
it possible you just don't understand what a thread is?

--
regarding Snit "You are not flamed because you speak the truth,
you are flamed because you are a hideous troll and keep disrupting

Snit

Aug 22, 2009, 9:22:22 AM8/22/09
Tim Adams stated in post
teadams$2$0$0$3-0018E3.07...@70-3-168-216.pools.spcsdns.net on
8/22/09 4:49 AM:

>>> Death threats? LOL
>>>
>>> I said I hope someone kills you and I would love to see it. I wouldn't
>>> step in to help you out. You are super insano and you should be 1st in
>>> line in one Obama's death panels.
>>
>> <6b92a268-bf7e-48af...@s16g2000vbp.googlegroups.com>
>> <a7036be5-840a-4c61...@a7g2000yqk.googlegroups.com>
>>
>> Yes, MuahMan... you have made public death threats.
>
> So why did you link to the garbage you did link to instead of the threats, or
> is it possible you just don't understand what a thread is?

LOL! See: you cannot help but prove me right about you. No matter how
hideous people act, you *must* support your coalition... and since your
coalition has agreed to lash out against me, to "defend" against the fact I
tell the truth, you must sink to even defending MuahMan's death threats.

See how pathetic you are. It is repulsive.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Steve Carroll

Aug 22, 2009, 10:01:00 AM8/22/09

I don't need a "defense" from your delusions.

Dave F. didn't know anything about Pratt's family problems and you
know it.. It's you and your co-troll/shill JohnQ here that are the
pieces of sh*t.

Steve Carroll

Aug 22, 2009, 10:02:44 AM8/22/09

Notably, Snit, who has done plenty of name calling himself, was
agreeing with a guy in the act of name calling. Hypocrisy at its
finest.

Steve Carroll

Aug 22, 2009, 10:04:48 AM8/22/09
On Aug 21, 7:39 pm, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
> Dave Fritzinger stated in post
> d0fba12e-d4e6-421b-a703-cf02e2fc0...@k13g2000prh.googlegroups.com on 8/21/09

> 6:13 PM:

> >> I never said you did know.  Never.
>
> >> The point is there is no reason for the grade school name calling in CSMA.
>
> >> No, you might not have known about his situation... even likely did not.
> >> So?  Does that excuse your behavior?  Of course not.  Carroll, though,
> >> excused you for it and a *part* of his defense was that he thinks such name
> >> calling is fine as long as you only call people names that Steve does not
> >> like.
>
> > Consider Muahman's behavior. Then, get back to me.
>
> Muahman has made death threats against me.  The guy is dishonest,
> dishonorable, and unable to support his claims.  But you do not see me
> mocking his mother.

Calling Pratt "mama's boy" is not mocking Pratt's mother... no matter
how many meds you've mix.

You seem to forget, Mr. Hypocritical Liar, that you attacked my kids.

(snip Snit's feeble use of his "psych degree")

Steve Carroll

Aug 22, 2009, 10:05:25 AM8/22/09
On Aug 21, 8:43 pm, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
> Dave Fritzinger stated in post
> e4fb9cb0-cbd9-4037-a984-2c07429d0...@f18g2000prf.googlegroups.com on 8/21/09

Yes, I'm sure he saw your blatant hypocrisy..

Steve Carroll

Aug 22, 2009, 10:07:55 AM8/22/09
On Aug 22, 7:22 am, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
> Tim Adams stated in post
> teadams$2$0$0$3-0018E3.07494522082...@70-3-168-216.pools.spcsdns.net on

> 8/22/09 4:49 AM:

> >> <6b92a268-bf7e-48af-98f0-37876bf2c...@s16g2000vbp.googlegroups.com>
> >> <a7036be5-840a-4c61-9f19-d7da85905...@a7g2000yqk.googlegroups.com>

> >> Yes, MuahMan... you have made public death threats.
>
> > So why did you link to the garbage you did link to instead of the threats, or
> > is it possible you just don't understand what a thread is?
>
> LOL!  See: you cannot help but prove me right about you.  No matter how
> hideous people act, you *must* support your coalition...

Funny how his "coalition" grows to include anyone and everyone that
has ever said an honest word about your disingenuous behavior.

Pratt and Tim Adams... a coalition. LOL!

Poor Snit;)

Snit

Aug 22, 2009, 10:13:34 AM8/22/09
Steve Carroll stated in post
375c6ffe-435d-40c4...@k13g2000prh.googlegroups.com on 8/22/09
7:07 AM:

You, Wally, Adams and Sandman will *always* side against me, no matter how
big of a fool you make of yourself.

Here is a great example: I am speaking out against making *death threats* in
a public forum - and you and Tim Adams are not willing to state I am
correct, that death threats are wrong. That is right: your absurd clique is
so over-the-top insane you will not come out and say MuahMan was wrong to
make death threats against me.

How completely sick can you get, Steve? But it is 100% predictable: you,
Wally, Tim Adams and Sandman will *never* speak out against MuahMan's death
threats.

Maybe you will give some lip service to the concept, if pushed, but then
deny the fact that MuahMan clearly did make death threats. Oh, the options
you have in your sick little need to be a part of a clique. How pathetic.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Snit

Aug 22, 2009, 10:15:07 AM8/22/09
Steve Carroll stated in post
53655e48-a9ae-4185...@j9g2000prh.googlegroups.com on 8/22/09
7:01 AM:

See how you bury your head, Steve. Do not worry - your coalition members
will back you. The more absurd your claims, the more they will come in to
try to "rescue" you... even when you are defending the idea of calling
people names.

Yes, Steve: you are doing just that... defending grade school name calling.

Jimmyjohn

Aug 22, 2009, 10:15:55 AM8/22/09

"Dave Fritzinger" <dfri...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

u r a pos asshole.

Jimmyjohn

Aug 22, 2009, 10:17:31 AM8/22/09

"Joey JoJo Junior Shabadoo" <android...@springfield.org> wrote in
message news:h6ol10$9p4$1...@news.eternal-september.org...
u lick shit shankers off dicks.

Jimmyjohn

Aug 22, 2009, 10:21:03 AM8/22/09

"Fa-groon" <fa-g...@mad.com> wrote in message

My bad Lad. I confused you with the shop in your town.. Many apologies. I
wish you luck Bucko.

High Plains Thumper

Aug 22, 2009, 11:02:58 AM8/22/09
Snit wrote:

> Here is a great example: I am speaking out against making
> *death threats* in a public forum - and you and Tim Adams are
> not willing to state I am correct, that death threats are
> wrong. That is right: your absurd clique is so over-the-top
> insane you will not come out and say MuahMan was wrong to make
> death threats against me.

Oh, but it is not beyond Snit to harrass a female poster, who is
concerned about a stalker telephoning her, calling her face a
hemorrhoid! (Below discussions is very disturbing!):

Snit: "In the course of the discussion you felt the "need" to
start telling me about your private life."

Elizabot v2.0.2: "Liar. I mentioned receiving strange phone calls
from your home area and how I'm considering contacting the police."

Snit: "Are these calls not a part of your private life? I
suppose not, at least not any more, now that you have made them
public. Again, let me be very clear: I do not want to know about
your private life even if you make it public. I do not care who
calls you. I do not care who you call. I do not care what you
do for entertainment - what movies you go to, who you 'hang
out' with, what you do for a living... I do not care. I do not
want to know. I do not want you to discuss any of this with me."

Elizabot v2.0.2: "If I find that the phone number that I'm
getting these phone calls is from someone who knows you or can be
associated with you somehow, you'll hear from your local police."

Snit: "And if I get a hemorrhoid shaped like your face my
proctologist will contact you (not that I care what you even look
like or what gender you really are)."

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
From: Snit <S...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 22:32:40 -0700
Subject: Re: Steve Carroll v. Justice Black

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/e9f816395e34b755

It is also not beyond Snit without provocation to call an
advocacy poster a "proven child molester":

Snit: "Heck, you can even post a few PDF files and blurry JPGs if
you really want to prove your case, right? :)"

Steve Mackay: "Hey, and you can modify multiple times, post them
on your site, and claim they are the 'originals'. Oh wait...
You've done that already. Wow... more accusations from you
posted with -*gasp*- absolutely no support. You do that a lot..."

Snit: "Oh, wait - you were just trolling."

Steve Mackay: "Naah. I leave that to the experts like you."

Snit: "Er? I have just shown you to be lying, above, and then
you make more baseless accusation. Well, then, as long as you
are making baseless accusation, you *are* a proven child
molester. Keep in mind that the baseless accusation game is the
one *you* are pushing, so you should have no problem with my
referring to you as a 'proven child molester'."

Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 18:26:06 -0700

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/87031a1655f235c2

> How completely sick can you get, Steve? But it is 100%
> predictable: you, Wally, Tim Adams and Sandman will *never*
> speak out against MuahMan's death threats.

A MuahMan's death threat, LOL:

Muahman: "LOL, everyone hates Snit. I know I'd push him in front
of a bus if I could." 15 May 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/e5ee46bf5bf04d00

> Maybe you will give some lip service to the concept, if
> pushed, but then deny the fact that MuahMan clearly did make
> death threats. Oh, the options you have in your sick little
> need to be a part of a clique. How pathetic.

Regarding a sick need, LOL!:

23- Edwin: "You've got to be out of your mind, Snit. You're the
worst troll this group has ever seen. You're a liar and a forger,
and you've almost destroyed this group single-handedly. For you
to post a list of out of context arguments, and lies, and
forgeries about your enemies labled as a "peace effort" has to be
one of the craziest stunts you've pulled. It's all about your
sick need for attention, your need to be center stage at all
times. You'd publicly eat dog turd if you thought it would make
people look at you." 18 May 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/37e4a720619642a0

--
HPT

Roberto Blanco

Aug 22, 2009, 11:18:38 AM8/22/09

> In article <h6n8j1$2vq1$1...@adenine.netfront.net>,
> "Roberto Blanco" <BobWh...@aol.com> wrote:
>
>> "Alan Baker" <alang...@telus.net> wrote in message

>> > Sadly, you are mistaken. I'm afraid that due the coming of Mac OS X, my
>> > business has suffered. Small clients (say 5 or fewer Macs) who would
>> > call on me with some regularity -- 3 or 4 times a year -- now have me
>> > come in perhaps once a year; single Mac users I usually see once every
>> > 18 months.
>> >
>> > It's only where I'm supporting Macs in offices with half a dozen or
>> > more
>> > Macs and where there are integration issues with Windows and many more
>> > kinds of software in use that I see any regular business.
>>
>> Then it would be best to move on Laddie Boy. Leave the sinking ship I
>> say.
>
> LOL
>
> The ship isn't sinking. I may need to change my business model, but
> that's because the ship has few leaks.

Luck to you, Laddie.

Snit

Aug 22, 2009, 12:05:41 PM8/22/09
High Plains Thumper stated in post h6p1b4$sl6$1...@news.eternal-september.org
on 8/22/09 8:02 AM:

Please note, the "evidence" you present does not support your claim.

> Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
> From: Snit <S...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>
> Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 22:32:40 -0700
> Subject: Re: Steve Carroll v. Justice Black
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/e9f816395e34b755
>
> It is also not beyond Snit without provocation to call an
> advocacy poster a "proven child molester":
>
> Snit: "Heck, you can even post a few PDF files and blurry JPGs if
> you really want to prove your case, right? :)"
>
> Steve Mackay: "Hey, and you can modify multiple times, post them
> on your site, and claim they are the 'originals'. Oh wait...
> You've done that already. Wow... more accusations from you
> posted with -*gasp*- absolutely no support. You do that a lot..."
>
> Snit: "Oh, wait - you were just trolling."
>
> Steve Mackay: "Naah. I leave that to the experts like you."
>
> Snit: "Er? I have just shown you to be lying, above, and then
> you make more baseless accusation. Well, then, as long as you
> are making baseless accusation, you *are* a proven child
> molester. Keep in mind that the baseless accusation game is the
> one *you* are pushing, so you should have no problem with my
> referring to you as a 'proven child molester'."
>
> Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 18:26:06 -0700
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/87031a1655f235c2

Again: note how your "evidence" does not support your claim.

But you are finally quoting me. That is a step in the right direction for
you!

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Snit

Aug 22, 2009, 12:08:48 PM8/22/09
High Plains Thumper stated in post h6p1b4$sl6$1...@news.eternal-september.org
on 8/22/09 8:02 AM:

>> How completely sick can you get, Steve? But it is 100%

>> predictable: you, Wally, Tim Adams and Sandman will *never*
>> speak out against MuahMan's death threats.
>
> A MuahMan's death threat, LOL:
>
> Muahman: "LOL, everyone hates Snit. I know I'd push him in front
> of a bus if I could." 15 May 2007
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/e5ee46bf5bf04d00

That is not the death threat that was referenced:

-----
<6b92a268-bf7e-48af...@s16g2000vbp.googlegroups.com>
<a7036be5-840a-4c61...@a7g2000yqk.googlegroups.com>

Yes, MuahMan... you have made public death threats.

-----

Or, to quote those:
-----
We could all chip in and put a hit on Michael Glasser. Or at
least a hit on his wife or kids (not that I believe he has
them). ��Someone take this fucker OUT!!!!
-----
Please someone take this crazy Snit fucker OUT!!!!
-----

But you have sunk so low in your pandering to the lowest of the low, HPT,
you find yourself in a position where you cannot speak out against even
that. Yes, you accept death threats being posted to a public forum... for
if you do not, you risk displeasing those in your "clique".

How much lower can you sink, HPT? Will you actually surprise me and
publicly say such death threats are offensive to you? Will you say they are
wrong?

Shock me and prove me wrong... I bet you are not willing to.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Steve Carroll

Aug 22, 2009, 12:14:59 PM8/22/09
On Aug 22, 10:05 am, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
> High Plains Thumper stated in post h6p1b4$sl...@news.eternal-september.org
> >http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/e9f816395e34...

> > It is also not beyond Snit without provocation to call an
> > advocacy poster a "proven child molester":
>
> > Snit: "Heck, you can even post a few PDF files and blurry JPGs if
> > you really want to prove your case, right?  :)"
>
> > Steve Mackay: "Hey, and you can modify multiple times, post them
> > on your site, and claim they are the 'originals'. Oh wait...
> > You've done that already.  Wow... more accusations from you
> > posted with -*gasp*- absolutely no support.  You do that a lot..."
>
> > Snit: "Oh, wait - you were just trolling."
>
> > Steve Mackay: "Naah. I leave that to the experts like you."
>
> > Snit: "Er?  I have just shown you to be lying, above, and then
> > you make more baseless accusation.  Well, then, as long as you
> > are making baseless accusation, you *are* a proven child
> > molester.  Keep in mind that the baseless accusation game is the
> > one *you* are pushing, so you should have no problem with my
> > referring to you as a 'proven child molester'."
>
> > Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 18:26:06 -0700
>
> >http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/87031a1655f...

> Again: note how your "evidence" does not support your claim.

Like a disingenuous liar like yourself would admit that his "evidence"
against *you* supports his claim against *you*. LOL!

Poor delusional Snit;)

(snip *another *lie by Snit)

Steve Carroll

Aug 22, 2009, 12:36:28 PM8/22/09
to Snit

This one says:
"Please someone take this crazy Snit fucker OUT!!!!"

That's not a "death threat".

Your lie above disqualified the rest of your post from being read. If
you want me to read your posts, you have to stop lying and trolling.

Thanks.

Tim Adams

Aug 22, 2009, 12:45:30 PM8/22/09
In article <C6B53F1E.432B6%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>,
Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

> Tim Adams stated in post
> teadams$2$0$0$3-0018E3.07...@70-3-168-216.pools.spcsdns.net on
> 8/22/09 4:49 AM:

> >> <6b92a268-bf7e-48af...@s16g2000vbp.googlegroups.com>
> >> <a7036be5-840a-4c61...@a7g2000yqk.googlegroups.com>
> >>
> >> Yes, MuahMan... you have made public death threats.
> >
> > So why did you link to the garbage you did link to instead of the threats,
> > or
> > is it possible you just don't understand what a thread is?
>
> LOL! See: you cannot help but prove me

an a$$hole! yes I know I did - so when are you going to support your claim?

Steve Carroll

Aug 22, 2009, 12:48:01 PM8/22/09
to Snit
On Aug 22, 8:15 am, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

(snip)

> >> Well stated... Carroll excuses someone for calling someone a "mama's boy" as
> >> they take care of their dying mother - part of his "defense":
>
> > I don't need a "defense" from your delusions.
>
> > Dave F. didn't know anything about Pratt's family problems and you
> > know it.. It's you and your co-troll/shill JohnQ here that are the
> > pieces of sh*t.
>
> See how you bury your head, Steve.

My head is right out in the open... pointing out your disingenuous
attack on Dave Fritzinger.

> Do not worry - your coalition members will back you.

Why are you so paranoid that you constantly believe there is a
"coalition" against you, Snit? Notably, I have called for a coalition
to challenge your BS... and it's fallen on deaf ears.

******** Here's a question you *must* run from ********

1 - What if there were an actual coalition comprised of the vast
majority of people who post to csma pointing out behavior of yours
that they disagree with, would you stop the behavior they complained
about?

My prediction: If you answer this at all it will be in a feeble
attempt at using your "psych degree"... IOW, you'll try to turn the
tables.

Snit runs in 3... 2... 1...

LOL!

Tim Adams

Aug 22, 2009, 12:49:57 PM8/22/09
In article <b6866d71-1f8b-4154...@a39g2000pre.googlegroups.com>,
Steve Carroll <fret...@comcast.net> wrote:

if somebody had REALLY made a death threat against michael glasser, don't you
think he would have called the police and talked about doing so here in csma
like he did before when he called the police somebody farting in his
neighborhood (or some such strange story).

Steve Carroll

Aug 22, 2009, 12:56:30 PM8/22/09
On Aug 22, 10:49 am, Tim Adams <teadams$2$0$...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> In article <b6866d71-1f8b-4154-bf79-d0a0e6435...@a39g2000pre.googlegroups.com>,

>  Steve Carroll <fretw...@comcast.net> wrote:
>

> > On Aug 21, 11:42 pm, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
> > > MuahMan stated in post
> > > 89295cda-824e-462b-8a95-dc1f6d9f1...@j21g2000yqe.googlegroups.com on
> > > <6b92a268-bf7e-48af-98f0-37876bf2c...@s16g2000vbp.googlegroups.com>

> > This one says:
> > "Please someone take this crazy Snit fucker OUT!!!!"
>
> > That's not a "death threat".
>
> if somebody had REALLY made a death threat against michael glasser, don't you
> think he would have called the police and talked about doing so here in csma
> like he did before when he called the police somebody farting in his
> neighborhood (or some such strange story).

Exactly.

Steve Carroll

Aug 22, 2009, 1:07:24 PM8/22/09
> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/e9f816395e34...

> It is also not beyond Snit without provocation to call an
> advocacy poster a "proven child molester":
>
> Snit: "Heck, you can even post a few PDF files and blurry JPGs if
> you really want to prove your case, right?  :)"
>
> Steve Mackay: "Hey, and you can modify multiple times, post them
> on your site, and claim they are the 'originals'. Oh wait...
> You've done that already.  Wow... more accusations from you
> posted with -*gasp*- absolutely no support.  You do that a lot..."
>
> Snit: "Oh, wait - you were just trolling."
>
> Steve Mackay: "Naah. I leave that to the experts like you."
>
> Snit: "Er?  I have just shown you to be lying, above, and then
> you make more baseless accusation.  Well, then, as long as you
> are making baseless accusation, you *are* a proven child
> molester.  Keep in mind that the baseless accusation game is the
> one *you* are pushing, so you should have no problem with my
> referring to you as a 'proven child molester'."
>
> Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 18:26:06 -0700
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/87031a1655f...

> > How completely sick can you get, Steve?  But it is 100%
> > predictable: you, Wally, Tim Adams and Sandman will *never*
> > speak out against MuahMan's death threats.
>
> A MuahMan's death threat, LOL:
>
> Muahman: "LOL, everyone hates Snit. I know I'd push him in front
> of a bus if I could."  15 May 2007
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/e5ee46bf5bf0...

> > Maybe you will give some lip service to the concept, if
> > pushed, but then deny the fact that MuahMan clearly did make
> > death threats.  Oh, the options you have in your sick little
> > need to be a part of a clique.  How pathetic.
>
> Regarding a sick need, LOL!:
>
> 23- Edwin: "You've got to be out of your mind, Snit. You're the
> worst troll this group has ever seen. You're a liar and a forger,
> and you've almost destroyed this group single-handedly. For you
> to post a list of out of context arguments, and lies, and
> forgeries about your enemies labled as a "peace effort" has to be
> one of the craziest stunts you've pulled. It's all about your
> sick need for attention, your need to be center stage at all
> times. You'd publicly eat dog turd if you thought it would make
> people look at you."  18 May 2007
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/37e4a7206196...
>
> --
> HPT

FYI... the poster hophead recently opined the following about Snit:

"I agree completely, but some people can't resist. It's best to
killfile
snit, and if you can, set up a filter to kill any responses to snit.
Or
(as I've been forced to do) killfile those who insist on responding
him. Yes, you do miss some advocacy from some of those people, but
the
joy of not seeing snit or any responses to him far outweighs the cost.

Of course, snit also uses sockpuppets. They are pretty easy to
identify
fortunately and are easily killed as well. I also killfile Zara and
all
it's sockpuppets. Due to it's low level of literacy, it's very easy
identify when it nym-shifts."

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/d0cb5d4f4d1cba91?dmode=source

Is there a post where the current list can be found that you know of?

Snit

Aug 22, 2009, 1:19:08 PM8/22/09
Steve Carroll stated in post
c8d15998-4bb3-46bf...@l5g2000pra.googlegroups.com on 8/22/09
9:14 AM:

His "evidence" does not support his claim. This is logic, Steve... not a
debate. You can claim logic is wrong all you like, Steve... not like it
would be the first time you have done so.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

High Plains Thumper

Aug 22, 2009, 1:22:00 PM8/22/09