Where is Steve

Omar Murad Asfour

Sep 9, 2009, 8:12:27 PM9/9/09
Is he doing OK? Was he seen today? He has been clearly not well recently -
how is his health?

John

Sep 9, 2009, 8:29:12 PM9/9/09
Omar Murad Asfour wrote:
> Is he doing OK? Was he seen today? He has been clearly not well recently -
> how is his health?

Hopefully he did not flip out and get arrested.

Snit

Sep 9, 2009, 9:24:06 PM9/9/09
John stated in post e--dnZL5hMvF1TXX...@giganews.com on 9/9/09
5:29 PM:

I suspect you each are talking about different Steve's.

Steve Jobs is reportedly doing better - he had an interview where he said he
needed to gain about 30 pounds but otherwise was doing great.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Elijah Baley

Sep 9, 2009, 8:51:38 PM9/9/09
In article <4aa84471$1...@news.x-privat.org>,

"Omar Murad Asfour" <OmarMur...@text2re.com> wrote:

> Is he doing OK? Was he seen today? He has been clearly not well recently -
> how is his health?

Steve Jobs gave the keynote speech today announcing new version 9 of
iTunes, new iPods, new iTouch. He's back, alright. He spent a few
minutes talking about his liver transplant, the donor, and encouraging
all to become organ donors. Then it was on with the show!

--
"Momma always said, "Stupid is as stupid does."" -Forest Gump

"You can't fix stupid." -Jim White, local radio personality

Omar Murad Asfour

Sep 9, 2009, 9:42:05 PM9/9/09
Elijah Baley wrote:
> In article <4aa84471$1...@news.x-privat.org>,
> "Omar Murad Asfour" <OmarMur...@text2re.com> wrote:
>
>> Is he doing OK? Was he seen today? He has been clearly not well
>> recently - how is his health?
>
> Steve Jobs gave the keynote speech today announcing new version 9 of
> iTunes, new iPods, new iTouch. He's back, alright. He spent a few
> minutes talking about his liver transplant, the donor, and encouraging
> all to become organ donors. Then it was on with the show!

Did he know who the doner was?

Omar Murad Asfour

Sep 9, 2009, 9:43:13 PM9/9/09

LOL! I meant Steve Jobs. Steve Carroll is likely in jail or has had his
account yanked. The guy was insane and I hope we do not see any more of
him.

Omar Murad Asfour

Sep 9, 2009, 9:44:39 PM9/9/09

I did mean Jobs but I can see where there would be confusion. Both have
been very ill though only Jobs has recieved any treatment. Hopefully Jobs
makes a full recovery. Hopefully Carroll is in jail.

Sandman

Sep 10, 2009, 5:34:47 AM9/10/09
In article <4aa8...@news.x-privat.org>,

"Omar Murad Asfour" <OmarMur...@text2re.com> wrote:

Cyberstalking with two handles again, Snit? Hehe, you never stop, do
you? :)

--
Sandman[.net]

Rotten Apple

Sep 10, 2009, 11:06:51 AM9/10/09

"Omar Murad Asfour" <OmarMur...@text2re.com> wrote in message

Somebody in line at an Apple Store whose life's ambition was fulfilled by
getting to finally meet SJ and who had nothing left to live for afterwards.

Rotten Apple

Sep 10, 2009, 11:07:48 AM9/10/09

"Omar Murad Asfour" <OmarMur...@text2re.com> wrote in message

How did you come up with this sock's nym, Snit?

Snit

Sep 10, 2009, 11:16:16 AM9/10/09
Rotten Apple stated in post h8b4o5$hfe$1...@news.albasani.net on 9/10/09 8:07
AM:

Same way I came up with all the others - just wait for trolls to spew
accusations against half the people in CSMA... no matter how absurd they
are.

For the record: I post with the name Snit. Period.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Rotten Apple

Sep 10, 2009, 11:18:38 AM9/10/09

"Snit" <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote in message

So you admit you've used lots of other socks.

> For the record: I post with the name Snit. Period.

Sure thing, Omar.

Snit

Sep 10, 2009, 11:36:31 AM9/10/09
Rotten Apple stated in post h8b5cf$igm$1...@news.albasani.net on 9/10/09 8:18
AM:

No problem, Steve!

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Sandman

Sep 10, 2009, 2:23:56 PM9/10/09
In article <C6CE6650.47265%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>,
Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

Why did you stop posting as "Steve Carroll's dog"? I thought that was
pretty funny.

--
Sandman[.net]

Rotten Apple

Sep 10, 2009, 2:32:10 PM9/10/09

"Sandman" <m...@sandman.net> wrote in message

He wants to hump your leg now.

Snit

Sep 10, 2009, 2:41:40 PM9/10/09
Rotten Apple stated in post h8bgnb$5lv$1...@news.albasani.net on 9/10/09 11:32
AM:

>>> For the record: I post with the name Snit. Period.
>>
>> Why did you stop posting as "Steve Carroll's dog"? I thought that was
>> pretty funny.
>
> He wants to hump your leg now.

Carroll is on record claiming his dog posts from his house (well, Steve
merely claimed he was "pretty sure" that was the case):

<http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/c570b31a421c068b>
-----
Prove it wasn't a mistake any time you'd like to. I wasn't
there but I'm pretty sure my dog got up to the keyboard and
created an entry. You saw that cat playing piano on TV
lately, right? Well... my dog doesn't like to be upstaged.
Now I just have to teach him about "context" ...
-----

The accusation that I post from Steve's house with Steve's IP is just
absurd... but it is the best Sandman can come up with to try to defend his
buddy.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Sandman

Sep 10, 2009, 2:48:08 PM9/10/09
In article <C6CE9674.472DB%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>,
Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

Snit, you used the same account for both Omar and "Steve Carroll's
dog". After all these years, you should have known better than that.

But here you claim that the posts from "Steve Carroll's dog" comes
from Steve Carrolls IP, which means that Omars posts also comes from
Steves IP, which is less likely :-D

--
Sandman[.net]

Snit

Sep 10, 2009, 2:58:53 PM9/10/09
Sandman stated in post mr-09111D.20...@News.Individual.NET on
9/10/09 11:48 AM:

> In article <C6CE9674.472DB%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>,
> Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
>
>> Rotten Apple stated in post h8bgnb$5lv$1...@news.albasani.net on 9/10/09 11:32
>> AM:

>>> He wants to hump your leg now.
>>
>> Carroll is on record claiming his dog posts from his house (well, Steve
>> merely claimed he was "pretty sure" that was the case):
>>
>> <http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/c570b31a421c068b>
>> -----
>> Prove it wasn't a mistake any time you'd like to. I wasn't
>> there but I'm pretty sure my dog got up to the keyboard and
>> created an entry. You saw that cat playing piano on TV
>> lately, right? Well... my dog doesn't like to be upstaged.
>> Now I just have to teach him about "context" ...
>> -----
>>
>> The accusation that I post from Steve's house with Steve's IP is just
>> absurd... but it is the best Sandman can come up with to try to defend his
>> buddy.
>
> Snit, you used the same account for both Omar and "Steve Carroll's
> dog". After all these years, you should have known better than that.

Are you saying the same person posts as both? If so, since Steve has
acknowledged whoever is posting as his dog posts from his house, then
Steve's house is also the source of Omar's posts.

Frankly I find that unlikely - Omar does not have the "tells" that give
Steve away.

> But here you claim that the posts from "Steve Carroll's dog" comes
> from Steve Carrolls IP, which means that Omars posts also comes from
> Steves IP, which is less likely :-D

You are attempting role reversal - and thus admitting you are a troll.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Sandman

Sep 10, 2009, 3:08:17 PM9/10/09
In article <C6CE9A7D.472EB%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>,
Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

> > Snit, you used the same account for both Omar and "Steve Carroll's
> > dog". After all these years, you should have known better than that.
>
> Are you saying the same person posts as both? If so, since Steve has
> acknowledged whoever is posting as his dog posts from his house, then
> Steve's house is also the source of Omar's posts.

I know this is just for play here in csma, but I know you kmnow that I
am fully aware that both originate from your IP.

> Frankly I find that unlikely - Omar does not have the "tells" that give
> Steve away.

They both have the "tells" that give you away, though.

> > But here you claim that the posts from "Steve Carroll's dog" comes
> > from Steve Carrolls IP, which means that Omars posts also comes from
> > Steves IP, which is less likely :-D
>
> You are attempting role reversal - and thus admitting you are a troll.

*yawn*

--
Sandman[.net]

Snit

Sep 10, 2009, 3:22:55 PM9/10/09
Sandman stated in post mr-18D9D4.21...@News.Individual.NET on
9/10/09 12:08 PM:

You are accusing Steve Carroll of lying:

<http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/c570b31a421c068b>
-----
Prove it wasn't a mistake any time you'd like to. I wasn't
there but I'm pretty sure my dog got up to the keyboard and
created an entry. You saw that cat playing piano on TV
lately, right? Well... my dog doesn't like to be upstaged.
Now I just have to teach him about "context" ...
-----

Well, of course he was lying - his dog clearly is not posting - but the
original posts he claimed were from his dog were from his IP address. You
are now claiming Omar posts from the same IP - the one at Steve's house.
You offer zero evidence of this. Of course. And you blame me. Of course.

And you try to turn things around and claim I am pushing your absurd claims.
Of course.

Boring.

Of course.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Sandman

Sep 10, 2009, 3:29:52 PM9/10/09
In article <C6CEA01F.472F8%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>,
Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

> >> You are attempting role reversal - and thus admitting you are a troll.
> >
> > *yawn*
>
> You are accusing Steve Carroll of lying

Nopes. I'm accusing you of lying, and supporting it.

Nice try of obfuscation, though. Didn't work this time either...
Bummer for you.

--
Sandman[.net]

Snit

Sep 10, 2009, 3:39:14 PM9/10/09
Sandman stated in post mr-4E65CC.21...@News.Individual.NET on
9/10/09 12:29 PM:

What you keep snipping and not commenting on:

<http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/c570b31a421c068b>
-----
Prove it wasn't a mistake any time you'd like to. I wasn't
there but I'm pretty sure my dog got up to the keyboard and
created an entry. You saw that cat playing piano on TV
lately, right? Well... my dog doesn't like to be upstaged.
Now I just have to teach him about "context" ...
-----

Steve is the one who claimed his "dog" is posting from his house. Not me.

As far as you "proving" otherwise, well, you are simply lying. Steve said
it. I linked to it. The Google record is not going to change to accomidate
your lies.

You also claimed that Omar is posting from the same IP. You, of course,
will never support that.

You are just trolling and begging for attention. I gave you yet another
chance to show you are doing something other than trolling. Your response -
to spew accusations, snip content you know proves you wrong, act like a
toddler when you are proved wrong, etc.

Just boring.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Sandman

Sep 10, 2009, 3:50:43 PM9/10/09
In article <C6CEA3F2.47302%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>,

> >> You are accusing Steve Carroll of lying
> >
> > Nopes. I'm accusing you of lying, and supporting it.
> >
> > Nice try of obfuscation, though. Didn't work this time either...
> > Bummer for you.
> >
> What you keep snipping and not commenting on:

I won't comment on your obfuscation, no, since it is irrelevant.

--
Sandman[.net]

Snit

Sep 10, 2009, 3:53:55 PM9/10/09
Sandman stated in post mr-D2D569.21...@News.Individual.NET on
9/10/09 12:50 PM:

<http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/c570b31a421c068b>

-----
Prove it wasn't a mistake any time you'd like to. I wasn't
there but I'm pretty sure my dog got up to the keyboard and
created an entry. You saw that cat playing piano on TV
lately, right? Well... my dog doesn't like to be upstaged.
Now I just have to teach him about "context" ...
-----

Steve is the one who claimed his "dog" is posting from his house. Not me.

As far as you "proving" otherwise, well, you are simply lying. Steve said
it. I linked to it. The Google record is not going to change to

accommodate your lies.

You also claimed that Omar is posting from the same IP. You, of course,
will never support that.

You are just trolling and begging for attention. I gave you yet another
chance to show you are doing something other than trolling. Your response -
to spew accusations, snip content you know proves you wrong, act like a
toddler when you are proved wrong, etc.

Just boring.

And in response, Sandman will snip and run again - knowing he cannot refute
the Google record nor prove what he claims he has proved. He simply is a
liar.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Sandman

Sep 10, 2009, 4:29:14 PM9/10/09
In article <C6CEA763.47311%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>,
Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

> >> What you keep snipping and not commenting on:
> >
> > I won't comment on your obfuscation, no, since it is irrelevant.
>

> Steve is the one who claimed his "dog" is posting from his house. Not me.

You just shouldn't have used the same account for Omar as you did for
Steve Carrolls Dog.

> As far as you "proving" otherwise, well, you are simply lying. Steve said
> it. I linked to it. The Google record is not going to change to
> accommodate your lies.

Your lying is well documented on Google, yes. Even in this case.

> You also claimed that Omar is posting from the same IP. You, of course,
> will never support that.

It's in the headers, Snit. Even you knew that. That's why you stopped
posting as Steve Carrolls Dog.

> You are just trolling and begging for attention. I gave you yet another
> chance to show you are doing something other than trolling. Your response -
> to spew accusations, snip content you know proves you wrong, act like a
> toddler when you are proved wrong, etc.

If you don't like having your sock puppets exposed, stop using sock
puppets. And stop whining about them being exposed.

--
Sandman[.net]

Chance Furlong

Sep 10, 2009, 4:59:04 PM9/10/09
In article <h8b4o5$hfe$1...@news.albasani.net>,
"Rotten Apple" <rot...@pple.com> wrote:

Why are you worried about what Snit does? Are you afraid he will troll
better than you?

Chance Furlong

Sep 10, 2009, 5:01:50 PM9/10/09

> Sandman stated in post mr-4E65CC.21...@News.Individual.NET on
> 9/10/09 12:29 PM:

> >> You are accusing Steve Carroll of lying
> >
> > Nopes. I'm accusing you of lying, and supporting it.
> >
> > Nice try of obfuscation, though. Didn't work this time either...
> > Bummer for you.
> >

> Steve is the one who claimed his "dog" is posting from his house. Not me.

> As far as you "proving" otherwise, well, you are simply lying. Steve said
> it. I linked to it. The Google record is not going to change to accomidate
> your lies.
>
> You also claimed that Omar is posting from the same IP. You, of course,
> will never support that.
>
> You are just trolling and begging for attention. I gave you yet another
> chance to show you are doing something other than trolling. Your response -
> to spew accusations, snip content you know proves you wrong, act like a
> toddler when you are proved wrong, etc.
>
> Just boring.

Why would Sandman beg for attention from you?

Rotten Apple

Sep 10, 2009, 5:06:26 PM9/10/09

"Sandman" <m...@sandman.net> wrote in message

Why don't you enjoy a nice crunchy apple while you take a from break
answering Snit's posts?

Have a nice dirt nap after that.

> --
> Sandman[.net]

Snit

Sep 10, 2009, 5:09:44 PM9/10/09
Chance Furlong stated in post T-Bone-1CEC29....@news.giganews.com
on 9/10/09 2:01 PM:

Ask him!

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Snit

Sep 10, 2009, 5:48:04 PM9/10/09
<http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/c570b31a421c068b>
-----
Prove it wasn't a mistake any time you'd like to. I wasn't
there but I'm pretty sure my dog got up to the keyboard and
created an entry. You saw that cat playing piano on TV
lately, right? Well... my dog doesn't like to be upstaged.
Now I just have to teach him about "context" ...
-----

Contrary to the above, you claim that Steve's dog posted from *my* IP.
You further claim that Omar posted from *my* IP.

To do so, of course, you will have to explain why your buddy Steve was lying
when he said his "dog" posted from his house and/or explain why the Google
record helped in the conspiracy to show he made such a claim.

In the end: as you do so often, when you know you and your buddies have made
royal fools of yourselves you sink to making absurd accusations you cannot
support. You will not even try.

But whenever you make the accusation again - and you will - I can point to
your failure.

And laugh.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Chance Furlong

Sep 10, 2009, 6:04:23 PM9/10/09
In article <C6CEB928.47348%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>,
Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

No, I am asking you, numbnuts.

Rotten Apple

Sep 10, 2009, 6:08:18 PM9/10/09

"Chance Furlong" <T-B...@megakatcity.com> wrote in message

Are you afraid he won't leave any of Turing's apple for you?

Snit

Sep 10, 2009, 6:11:00 PM9/10/09
Chance Furlong stated in post T-Bone-CD0100....@news.giganews.com
on 9/10/09 3:04 PM:

>>> Why would Sandman beg for attention from you?
>>
>> Ask him!
>
> No, I am asking you, numbnuts.

I am not his spokesperson. No matter how much you beg me to, I shall not
say why he begs the way he does. I can, however, offer some reasoned
guesses.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Rotten Apple

Sep 10, 2009, 6:14:11 PM9/10/09

"Why are you worried about what Snit does? Are you afraid he will troll
better than you?" -- Chance Furlong, aka Jake Clawson, aka Jimmy Lee Jr.

Rotten Apple

Sep 10, 2009, 6:17:44 PM9/10/09

"Snit" <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote in message

You didn't object to being referred to as "numbnuts," so it would seem that
shoe fits you!

Wally

Sep 10, 2009, 8:17:45 PM9/10/09
On 11/9/09 5:48 AM, in article C6CEC224.47353%use...@gallopinginsanity.com,
"Snit" <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

> <http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/c570b31a421c068b>
> -----
> Prove it wasn't a mistake any time you'd like to. I wasn't
> there but I'm pretty sure my dog got up to the keyboard and
> created an entry. You saw that cat playing piano on TV
> lately, right? Well... my dog doesn't like to be upstaged.
> Now I just have to teach him about "context" ...
> -----
>
> Contrary to the above, you claim that Steve's dog posted from *my* IP.
> You further claim that Omar posted from *my* IP.
>
> To do so, of course, you will have to explain why your buddy Steve was lying
> when he said his "dog" posted from his house and/or explain why the Google
> record helped in the conspiracy to show he made such a claim.

Here you go ....... Teacher?

http://tinyurl.com/pfjffu

-----
Prove it wasn't a mistake any time you'd like to. I wasn't
there but I'm pretty sure my dog got up to the keyboard and
created an entry. You saw that cat playing piano on TV
lately, right? Well... my dog doesn't like to be upstaged.
Now I just have to teach him about "context" ...
-----

Your welcome!

Oh wait! let me guess... You knew all along just like you knew how to fix
flash ...all along .... right? LOL

Snit

Sep 10, 2009, 8:21:13 PM9/10/09
Wally stated in post C6CFB829.1A29D%Wa...@wally.world.net on 9/10/09 5:17
PM:

Those are Steve's words... Steve's claim that his dog is posting from his
house. The very dog and the very house Sandman now claims has my IP
address. And Omar's. How does that work? Oh. Sandman is a liar... and
you support liars.

> Oh wait! let me guess... You knew all along just like you knew how to fix
> flash ...all along .... right? LOL

I am not a programmer working for Adobe assigned to that project. I can
remove its prefs, re-instal it, and do other troubleshooting but not really
fix Flash itself.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Wally

Sep 10, 2009, 8:40:53 PM9/10/09
On 11/9/09 3:53 AM, in article C6CEA763.47311%use...@gallopinginsanity.com,
"Snit" <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

> Sandman stated in post mr-D2D569.21...@News.Individual.NET on
> 9/10/09 12:50 PM:

>>> What you keep snipping and not commenting on:
>>
>> I won't comment on your obfuscation, no, since it is irrelevant.
>
> <http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/c570b31a421c068b>
> -----
> Prove it wasn't a mistake any time you'd like to. I wasn't
> there but I'm pretty sure my dog got up to the keyboard and
> created an entry. You saw that cat playing piano on TV
> lately, right? Well... my dog doesn't like to be upstaged.
> Now I just have to teach him about "context" ...
> -----
>
> Steve is the one who claimed his "dog" is posting from his house. Not me.

Wrong! You are clearly the only one to claim that! ...

"I wasn't there but I'm pretty sure........"-SC

Would have been a very large clue to 99.9% of people ...But to you it simply
flew right on by!

Plus of course the even more obvious fact that *you* made up and then
included the detail of it being "from his house" something that as can be
seen from the quote and link that you provided was *never* said!

> As far as you "proving" otherwise, well, you are simply lying. Steve said
> it.

No he didn�t!

> I linked to it.

From that link...

".....You forged quotes."-Snit

Hahhahaha ....I just love the smell of irony in the morning! :-)

> The Google record is not going to change to
> accommodate your lies.

Show this alleged "Google record" that agrees with your assertion that...

"Steve is the one who claimed his "dog" is posting from his house. Not

me."-Snit

Snit fully in laced up mode is off in .... 1.....2.....3.....

> You also claimed that Omar is posting from the same IP. You, of course,
> will never support that.
>
> You are just trolling and begging for attention. I gave you yet another
> chance to show you are doing something other than trolling. Your response -
> to spew accusations, snip content you know proves you wrong, act like a
> toddler when you are proved wrong, etc.
>
> Just boring.
>
> And in response, Sandman will snip and run again - knowing he cannot refute
> the Google record nor prove what he claims he has proved. He simply is a
> liar.

Your inability provide what I ask of you ....

Show this alleged "Google record" that agrees with your assertion that...

"Steve is the one who claimed his "dog" is posting from his house. Not

me."-Snit

.... Will expose the *real* liar Snit......You!

As I said to you earlier...

"Finding flaws in what you say is no challenge at all Snit, but if you
really want to know what I *want* it is to be able to see you post in an
honest and matter of fact manner and to not have to consider such an
occurrence a fluke! ... I know it's a forlorn hope Snit so don't sweat
it!"-Wally

Snit

Sep 10, 2009, 8:47:12 PM9/10/09
Wally stated in post C6CFBD95.1A29F%Wa...@wally.world.net on 9/10/09 5:40
PM:

You have been shown the quotes. Steve claimed the posts from his house were
likely his dog. Yes, he blamed his dog for his quote forging. Now Sandman
is saying that Steve's dog is posting from my IP. With no evidence. Of
course.

Steve lied to cover his quote forgery.

Sandman lied to try to rescue Steve.

Now you, Wally, are lying to try to rescue Sandman.

Soon Tim Adams will jump in to lie to rescue you.

Then Steve can jump in to try to rescue Tim.

And then you will all blame me for your circus. It is not like this is the
first time you have played this game. Who do you think you are fooling?

You need to do better or you will be ignored. Your circus is boring.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Wally

Sep 10, 2009, 8:48:16 PM9/10/09
On 11/9/09 8:21 AM, in article C6CEE609.473B9%use...@gallopinginsanity.com,
"Snit" <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

Steve's words?

Where is Steve seen referencing "his house" Snit?

*That* is your interpretation *not* want Steve said at all!

"the keyboard" could have been any damn where!

http://tinyurl.com/pfjffu

Read and learn ... Teacher! LOL

Snit

Sep 10, 2009, 9:02:33 PM9/10/09
Wally stated in post C6CFBF50.1A2A6%Wa...@wally.world.net on 9/10/09 5:48
PM:

Ah, you think Steve was in reference to some other place he posts with his
IP address.

Steve lied to run from his quote forgery... blaming his dog.

Sandman lied to cover for Steve... saying I posted as Steve's dog.

Wally is lying to cover for Sandman (and Steve)... by showing he
cannot understand a word he reads.

Come on, Wally... where is your 4th cohort? You know he will join in... the
three of you have made complete fools of yourself.

Again. In a battle of wits your whole gang has shown up unarmed. Again.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Omar Murad Asfour

Sep 11, 2009, 1:21:56 AM9/11/09

> You have been shown the quotes. Steve claimed the posts from his house
> were
> likely his dog. Yes, he blamed his dog for his quote forging. Now
> Sandman
> is saying that Steve's dog is posting from my IP. With no evidence. Of
> course.
>
> Steve lied to cover his quote forgery.
>
> Sandman lied to try to rescue Steve.
>
> Now you, Wally, are lying to try to rescue Sandman.
>
> Soon Tim Adams will jump in to lie to rescue you.
>
> Then Steve can jump in to try to rescue Tim.
>
> And then you will all blame me for your circus. It is not like this is
> the
> first time you have played this game. Who do you think you are fooling?
>
> You need to do better or you will be ignored. Your circus is boring.

Steve and Sandman are sick and so are those who defend them.

Omar Murad Asfour

Sep 11, 2009, 1:23:44 AM9/11/09

"Snit" <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote in message

Steve seems to be gone for good. Carroll that is. Jobs seems to be back.
Both are good.

High Plains Thumper

Sep 11, 2009, 3:45:31 AM9/11/09
Sandman wrote:
> Snit wrote:
>> Rotten Apple stated:

>>> He wants to hump your leg now.
>>
>> Carroll is on record claiming his dog posts from his house
>> (well, Steve merely claimed he was "pretty sure" that was
>> the case):

>> <http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/c570b31a421c068b>
>> -----
>> Prove it wasn't a mistake any time you'd like to. I wasn't
>> there but I'm pretty sure my dog got up to the keyboard and
>> created an entry. You saw that cat playing piano on TV
>> lately, right? Well... my dog doesn't like to be upstaged.
>> Now I just have to teach him about "context" ...
>> -----
>>
>> The accusation that I post from Steve's house with Steve's
>> IP is just absurd... but it is the best Sandman can come up
>> with to try to defend his buddy.

> Snit, you used the same account for both Omar and "Steve
> Carroll's dog". After all these years, you should have known
> better than that.
>
> But here you claim that the posts from "Steve Carroll's dog"
> comes from Steve Carrolls IP, which means that Omars posts
> also comes from Steves IP, which is less likely :-D

Sandman, you hit the nail on the head. Wally pointed out that
Rhino Plastee was another Snit sock. Both Omar and "Steve
Carroll's dog" give off the same timbre (stench).

BTW, I noticed that Snit's posting is down, 54 posts per day in
August versus 42 per day in September (based on a 5 day work week).

That works out to 4.5 posts per hour versus 3.5, based on a 12
hours awake per day. However, counting socks evens the score.

So, Snit did say:

Snit: "Soon my semester starts again and I will not be responding
to Steve Carroll, Sandman, HPT, Wally, or Tim Adams... at least
for a little while." 24 Aug 2009

Subject: OT: Anyone want to take bets

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/9e71e9d48624e1d7

IOW, Snit lied. Again.

--
HPT

Sandman

Sep 11, 2009, 4:31:26 AM9/11/09
In article <C6CEE609.473B9%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>,
Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

> The very dog and the very house Sandman now claims has my IP
> address.

Your lie above disqualified your post from being read. If you want me
to read your posts, you have to stop lying and trolling.

Thanks.

--
Sandman[.net]

Sandman

Sep 11, 2009, 4:35:30 AM9/11/09
In article <h8cv6t$rlj$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,

High Plains Thumper <h...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> > Snit, you used the same account for both Omar and "Steve
> > Carroll's dog". After all these years, you should have known
> > better than that.
> >
> > But here you claim that the posts from "Steve Carroll's dog"
> > comes from Steve Carrolls IP, which means that Omars posts
> > also comes from Steves IP, which is less likely :-D
>
> Sandman, you hit the nail on the head. Wally pointed out that
> Rhino Plastee was another Snit sock. Both Omar and "Steve
> Carroll's dog" give off the same timbre (stench).

It's all detailed here:

http://csma.sandman.net/pages/Michael_Digest_New_Sock_Puppet

> So, Snit did say:
>
> Snit: "Soon my semester starts again and I will not be responding
> to Steve Carroll, Sandman, HPT, Wally, or Tim Adams... at least
> for a little while." 24 Aug 2009
>
> Subject: OT: Anyone want to take bets
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/9e71e9d48624e1d7
>
> IOW, Snit lied. Again.

Surely "soon" has yet to come to pass.

--
Sandman[.net]

Sandman

Sep 11, 2009, 4:36:42 AM9/11/09
In article <4aa9de7e$1...@news.x-privat.org>,

The only one supporting Snit is... Snit himself! :-D

--
Sandman[.net]

Wally

Sep 11, 2009, 5:58:40 AM9/11/09
On 11/9/09 8:47 AM, in article C6CEEC20.473CA%use...@gallopinginsanity.com,
"Snit" <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

And you have been shown to have forged quotes and to have stated something
that simply didn�t happen!

As I said earlier...

Your inability provide what I ask of you ....

Show this alleged "Google record" that agrees with your assertion that...

"Steve is the one who claimed his "dog" is posting from his house. Not
me."-Snit

.... Will expose the *real* liar Snit......You!

And I was 100% correct... It has!

Tim Adams

Sep 11, 2009, 6:28:26 AM9/11/09
In article <4aa9de7e$1...@news.x-privat.org>,
"Omar Murad Asfour" <OmarMur...@text2re.com> wrote:

So why don't you Omar, link to the post where Steve claimed the posts came from
'his house'. Should be easy to do since snit claims to already have done just
that. The fact that snit is a liar in that claim, shouldn't slow you down at all.

--
regarding Snit "You are not flamed because you speak the truth,
you are flamed because you are a hideous troll and keep disrupting

Omar Murad Asfour

Sep 11, 2009, 6:44:32 AM9/11/09

What a shock to see you posting here trying to cover for your friends. I
wish someone had told me you would.

Wally

Sep 11, 2009, 6:50:03 AM9/11/09
On 11/9/09 9:02 AM, in article C6CEEFB9.473D3%use...@gallopinginsanity.com,
"Snit" <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

Don't try to guess at what I think Snit ... you suck at that, it's bad
enough you putting words in Steve's mouth in such an obvious manner!

-----
Prove it wasn't a mistake any time you'd like to. I wasn't
there but I'm pretty sure my dog got up to the keyboard and
created an entry. You saw that cat playing piano on TV
lately, right? Well... my dog doesn't like to be upstaged.
Now I just have to teach him about "context" ...
-----

Of the above you claimed...

"Those are Steve's words... Steve's claim that his dog is posting from his

house."-Snit

Yet in the quote *you* provided not only is there no mention of "his house",
there is not even any mention of your new version relating to "his IP
address"!

You simply lied Snit.. No more, no less!

Get your kids to explain this to you Snit during their next visit!

http://tinyurl.com/pfjffu

Sandman

Sep 11, 2009, 7:42:32 AM9/11/09
In article
<teadams$2$0$0$3-E7A251.06...@70-3-168-216.pools.spcsdns.net>
,
Tim Adams <teadams$2$0$0$3...@earthlink.net> wrote:

Omar is as capable as Snit at supporting his claim. Uh, that should
read "incapable" :-D

--
Sandman[.net]

Sandman

Sep 11, 2009, 7:43:29 AM9/11/09
In article <4aaa...@news.x-privat.org>,

Snit says while trying to cover for... Snit.

Actually, it's too bad Snit has no one supporting him, so he has to
create sock puppets.

Omar, why did you post as "Steve Carroll's Dog"?

--
Sandman[.net]

Steve Carroll

Sep 11, 2009, 1:29:57 PM9/11/09
On Sep 9, 7:44 pm, "Omar Murad Asfour" <OmarMuradAsf...@text2re.com>
wrote:
> Snit wrote:
> > John stated in post e--dnZL5hMvF1TXXnZ2dnUVZ_t-dn...@giganews.com on

> >> Hopefully he did not flip out and get arrested.
>
> > I suspect you each are talking about different Steve's.
>
> > Steve Jobs is reportedly doing better - he had an interview where he
> > said he needed to gain about 30 pounds but otherwise was doing great.
>
> I did mean Jobs but I can see where there would be confusion.  Both have
> been very ill though only Jobs has recieved any treatment.  Hopefully Jobs
> makes a full recovery.  Hopefully Carroll is in jail.

Why would I be in jail? It's not like busting an imposter is against
the law.

Steve Carroll

Sep 11, 2009, 1:34:49 PM9/11/09
On Sep 10, 11:23 pm, "Omar Murad Asfour" <OmarMuradAsf...@text2re.com>
wrote:

> "Snit" <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote in message

> > Sandman stated in post mr-4E65CC.21295210092...@News.Individual.NET on

> > 9/10/09 12:29 PM:

> >> Nopes. I'm accusing you of lying, and supporting it.
>
> >> Nice try of obfuscation, though. Didn't work this time either...
> >> Bummer for you.
>
> > What you keep snipping and not commenting on:
>
> > <http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/c570b31a421c...>

> >    -----
> >    Prove it wasn't a mistake any time you'd like to. I wasn't
> >    there but I'm pretty sure my dog got up to the keyboard and
> >    created an entry. You saw that cat playing piano on TV
> >    lately, right? Well... my dog doesn't like to be upstaged.
> >    Now I just have to teach him about "context" ...
> >    -----
>
> > Steve is the one who claimed his "dog" is posting from his house.  Not me.
>
> > As far as you "proving" otherwise, well, you are simply lying.  Steve said
> > it.  I linked to it.  The Google record is not going to change to
> > accomidate
> > your lies.
>
> > You also claimed that Omar is posting from the same IP.  You, of course,
> > will never support that.
>
> > You are just trolling and begging for attention.  I gave you yet another
> > chance to show you are doing something other than trolling.  Your
> > response -
> > to spew accusations, snip content you know proves you wrong, act like a
> > toddler when you are proved wrong, etc.
>
> > Just boring.
>
> Steve seems to be gone for good.

A couple of days or so is "for good" to you, "Omar"?

I'm about 11-12% done...

Steve Carroll

Sep 11, 2009, 1:39:29 PM9/11/09
On Sep 10, 7:02 pm, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
> Wally stated in post C6CFBF50.1A2A6%Wa...@wally.world.net on 9/10/09 5:48
> PM:
>

> > On 11/9/09 8:21 AM, in article C6CEE609.473B9%use...@gallopinginsanity.com,
> > "Snit" <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
>
> >> Wally stated in post C6CFB829.1A29D%Wa...@wally.world.net on 9/10/09 5:17
> >> PM:

Whined the guy who once tried to sell the idea that someone "snuck"
into his house... and, somehow... this guy just happened to know csma
history as he posted to csma from your computer.

Snit

Sep 11, 2009, 2:45:25 PM9/11/09
Omar Murad Asfour stated in post 4aa9dee9$1...@news.x-privat.org on 9/10/09
10:23 PM:

> "Snit" <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote in message
>> Sandman stated in post mr-4E65CC.21...@News.Individual.NET on
>> 9/10/09 12:29 PM:

>>> Nopes. I'm accusing you of lying, and supporting it.
>>>
>>> Nice try of obfuscation, though. Didn't work this time either...
>>> Bummer for you.
>>>
>> What you keep snipping and not commenting on:
>>
>> <http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/c570b31a421c068b>
>> -----
>> Prove it wasn't a mistake any time you'd like to. I wasn't
>> there but I'm pretty sure my dog got up to the keyboard and
>> created an entry. You saw that cat playing piano on TV
>> lately, right? Well... my dog doesn't like to be upstaged.
>> Now I just have to teach him about "context" ...
>> -----

To be more specific, the IP used by the post with clear forgery... the one
Steve blamed his dog for, is: 67.176.47.125

>> Steve is the one who claimed his "dog" is posting from his house. Not me.
>>
>> As far as you "proving" otherwise, well, you are simply lying. Steve said
>> it. I linked to it. The Google record is not going to change to accomidate
>> your lies.
>>
>> You also claimed that Omar is posting from the same IP. You, of course,
>> will never support that.
>>
>> You are just trolling and begging for attention. I gave you yet another
>> chance to show you are doing something other than trolling. Your
>> response -
>> to spew accusations, snip content you know proves you wrong, act like a
>> toddler when you are proved wrong, etc.
>>
>> Just boring.
>
> Steve seems to be gone for good. Carroll that is. Jobs seems to be back.
> Both are good.

I hope you are right. I suspect you are not. This is Steve's pattern
(Carroll's, not Jobs). He pushes things to a point even he knows is just
insane... having yet another one of his breakdowns. He then stops posting
for a while ... in an attempt to gain some sort of control over himself. He
comes back claiming he merely was on a road trip or some such.

It was one of these "breaks" from posting where I noted that he and the
person he denies is his ex stopped posting at the same time. He noted they
both had lives... "lives" that coincided every time. He then posted a map
to her house claiming it was 79 miles away. It was posted with a sock, but
nobody else had any way of knowing his address... it was clearly him.

In any case, while Steve is gone, Sandman and Wally and Tim Adams posts tons
of lies. To make it "better", then Sandman will point to all the times I
talked about Steve when Steve was not even posting - trying to "prove" I
antagonize Steve and not the other way around. Look for it soon!

Look at this time - Sandman and Wally and Tim have all stepped up their
trolling. Carroll *admitted* to posting as his dog (well, gee, he blamed
his own posts on his dog... posts from his IP (67.176.47.125)... the game
now is to prove that IP is Steve's house... whatever - Wally and Tim Adams
can claim it is an Internet caf� if they want... that is what Tim Adams did
in the past when he was busted posting with a sock).

Sandman then insisted this has somehow (though he cannot say how) proved *I*
was doing what Carroll admitted to and somehow also proved that you were
posting from the same IP address. Sandman never explains how he figured out
what IP you post from... nor states what the IP address is, because
67.176.47.125 is Steve Carroll's IP address!

Normal BS of CSMA... Steve Carroll lies and is busted. Sandman jumps in to
help Carroll and lies and is busted. Wally jumps in to help Sandman and
lies and is busted. Tim Adams lies to cover for his friends and is busted.
They all lie for each other and beg for attention and create stories so
convoluted not even they can follow their own BS. They contradict each
other and never admit to it.

Then Sandman gets real pissy and posts lies on his website. I see this has
happened now:

<http://csma.sandman.net/pages/Michael_Digest_New_Sock_Puppet>

What I did not know was how many other pages filled with lies Sandman had
about me. He is enraged! He is losing it:

1 <http://csma.sandman.net/pages/Michael_Digest_Gibberish>
2 <http://csma.sandman.net/pages/Michael_Digest_Css_Validation>
3 <http://csma.sandman.net/pages/Michael_Digest_Quote_Forging>
4 <http://csma.sandman.net/pages/Michael_Digest_Tilde>
5 <http://csma.sandman.net/pages/PDFforgery>

The first is Sandman lying to cover for Wally. This was in relation to
perhaps the most amusing "debate" I have ever been in. Here:
<http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/coherent_gibberish>. Made even more
amusing by Sandman claiming to understand arbitrary words tossed together by
a computer program:
<http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/1b664a4b59aa3fb9>
and my response where I let him know his "fully intelligible" text is filled
with sentences that do not even have predicates... they are utter gibberish:
<http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/68cfaaac4b10523a>

The second is Sandman writing about a topic he and I agreed to not talk
about. I kept my end of the deal. He broke the deal (and thus it is now
off) by making a webpage about it and lying about me. The debate was about
how Sandman lied about his site and I have repeatedly proved it:
<http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/b34f15d901a7f853>
In short: Sandman had CSS that did not validate... he lied about it and has
been whining for years, even though it has been proved that there was not
one example of it validating in an archive going back *years*. Please note
it is in that post where Sandman insists I "forged" the PDFs. To prove he
lied, I posted links to every single data point in those PDFs: the data
cannot possibly be forged:
<http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/f0420f6675f60cbd>
To obfuscate this, Sandman accuses me of forging a completely different PDF.
See the item 5.

The third is Sandman outright lying about me forging quotes - as Sandman
admits to doing so himself. He whines about me *returning* context he
snipped and ran from. Yes, his whole complaint against me is that I
returned the context he snipped and then quoted the full sentence he used in
response. Pathetic. Oh, and I did not quote the rest of his off-topic
paragraph where he spewed accusations and insults. Poor, poor Sandman.

The fourth is Sandman lying to cover for Tim Adams' ignorance of what the
tilde means in a path:
<http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/c7da6ed0a74f3d4b>

The fifth is Sandman lying to cover for himself and others who accused me of
PDF forgery on topic 2 (Sandman's open lies about his CSS.. he just cannot
let that go).

Recall how Sandman claims that antagonism via other media is a sign of a
troll. Sandman is, again, admitting he is a troll.

Oh, and just for the fun of it:

<http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fcsma.sandman.
net%2Fpages%2FMichael_Digest_New_Sock_Puppet>

:)

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Snit

Sep 11, 2009, 2:45:42 PM9/11/09
Omar Murad Asfour stated in post 4aaa...@news.x-privat.org on 9/11/09 3:44
AM:

>>> Steve and Sandman are sick and so are those who defend them.
>>
>> So why don't you Omar, link to the post where Steve claimed the posts
>> came from 'his house'. Should be easy to do since snit claims to
>> already have done just that. The fact that snit is a liar in that
>> claim, shouldn't slow you down at all.
>
> What a shock to see you posting here trying to cover for your friends. I
> wish someone had told me you would.

LOL! What have I told you... 100% predictable. I wonder who they think
they are fooling?

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Snit

Sep 11, 2009, 2:51:58 PM9/11/09
I see Steve Carroll and his dog are posting again. Steve is still posting
from the same IP he claimed his dog posted from: 67.176.47.125 (Tim and
Wally insist that might not be his house... maybe Steve and his dog post
from an Internet caf�, eh?)

In any case: Steve posted at 10:22, 10:29, 10:34 and 10:39.

His dog posted at 10:25.

Odd. Well, I guess someone could have been waiting around for Steve to post
to make it look like it was likely him. Steve has accused me of that in the
past. But notice that when Steve's dog posted, Steve took a break. They
cannot post from the same computer at the same time (if they were at a caf�
they could be using different computers, but maybe Steve's dog needs help to
send - dog's sometimes struggle with that I suppose).

Here are there posting times:
<http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/posting_paws.png>

My goodness! Not only was someone waiting for Steve to post but they knew
when he would pause the longest. Amazing!

LOL!

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Tim Adams

Sep 11, 2009, 5:15:28 PM9/11/09
In article <4aaa...@news.x-privat.org>,

As expected snit, er rather omar, is running away from supporting a claim they
made. So typical.

Tim Adams

Sep 11, 2009, 5:18:04 PM9/11/09
In article <C6CFE8E6.47515%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>,
Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

you certainly aren't fooling anybody with your continued LIES, or were you going
to try and support this one? omar put on his track shoes and ran away.

John

Sep 11, 2009, 6:04:05 PM9/11/09
Steve is probably in jail. Am sure he will get soon.

John

Sep 11, 2009, 6:05:25 PM9/11/09

Did anyone call law enforcement and let them know Steve has escaped from
the looney bin?

Steve Carroll

Sep 11, 2009, 6:11:22 PM9/11/09
On Sep 11, 4:05 pm, John <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
> Snit wrote:
> > I see Steve Carroll and his dog are posting again.  Steve is still posting
> > from the same IP he claimed his dog posted from: 67.176.47.125 (Tim and
> > Wally insist that might not be his house... maybe Steve and his dog post
> > from an Internet café, eh?)

> > In any case: Steve posted at 10:22, 10:29, 10:34 and 10:39.
>
> > His dog posted at 10:25.
>
> > Odd.  Well, I guess someone could have been waiting around for Steve to post
> > to make it look like it was likely him.  Steve has accused me of that in the
> > past.  But notice that when Steve's dog posted, Steve took a break.  They
> > cannot post from the same computer at the same time (if they were at a café

> > they could be using different computers, but maybe Steve's dog needs help to
> > send - dog's sometimes struggle with that I suppose).
>
> > Here are there posting times:
> > <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/posting_paws.png>
>
> > My goodness!  Not only was someone waiting for Steve to post but they knew
> > when he would pause the longest.  Amazing!
>
> > LOL!
>
> Did anyone call law enforcement and let them know Steve has escaped from
> the looney bin?

I wasn't visiting your place.

Snit

Sep 11, 2009, 6:19:17 PM9/11/09
John stated in post hLqdnakIAbA4VDfX...@giganews.com on 9/11/09
3:05 PM:

Amazing Sandman is trying to claim that Omar and Steve's Dog both post from
the same IP (with Steve claiming his dog posts from 67.176.47.125... Steve's
IP address!) and that this some how shows they are both me.

Then Wally and Tim have jumped in to note Steve merely said his dog posts
from the same place he does - need not be his home! LOL!

The four of them are in twist and spin mode again.

Oh, and having now checked - neither Omar nor Steve's Dog have an IP address
listed in their headers. Oops. There goes Sandman's BS stories... not that
he will not repeat his lies over and over and over...

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

John

Sep 11, 2009, 6:36:47 PM9/11/09

Sandman has always been a technically incompetent flake.

Snit

Sep 11, 2009, 7:11:05 PM9/11/09
John stated in post UMKdnZojms5iTTfX...@giganews.com on 9/11/09
3:36 PM:

I actually disagree. Assuming his "Atlas" system is really his and he is
the one who largely made it, that takes quite a lot of technical skill. I
know I certainly could not do so - at least not at that level. Takes a
certain level of skill, and I suspect he has it.

Where Sandman really blew it, though, is tying his ego to his work. Yes, at
least in some areas he has technical knowledge but we *all* have areas where
we can grow. Sandman already was not real happy with me... he had been
trolling me for some time, when I pointed out some flaws in his work -
nothing even show stopping bad, just some areas of growth for him to look
into. If he wanted to. If not, oh well. Sandman, to his credit, did look
into those things - but then would not admit to the changes he made. For
whatever reason, his CSS not validating set him off. Really wounded his ego
to have it pointed out in public that he had - gasp! - invalid CSS (not just
warnings, as others have tried to say, but actually invalid).

When he could not cover the lies he told about that, he just lost it. Now
he lies and twists and whines and goes crazy trying to discredit me. Look
at his trolling website where he "antagonizes through other media" - and
thus self defines himself as a troll. He is just bonko crazy with his lies.

He also lacks common sense. He goofed when he claimed that Steve Carroll,
who claimed his dog posted from the same IP he does, also shares *my* IP...
and Omars. Somehow. Sandman never lists the IP address, though, because he
*now* knows it is Steve's. Oops. Steve was busted via his IP using sock
puppets. Again. But Sandman will never admit to that. Nor Wally and Tim
Adams.

And their games go on. Just silly.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Snit

Sep 11, 2009, 8:05:31 PM9/11/09
Omar Murad Asfour stated in post 4aa9dee9$1...@news.x-privat.org on 9/10/09
10:23 PM:

> Steve seems to be gone for good. Carroll that is. Jobs seems to be back.
> Both are good.

Not only is he back, he is back to posting threats:

09/11/2009 "I'm about 11-12% done..."

Compare that with his recent comment:

09/02/2009 "I've already finished about 10% of what I'm going to send"

What... at this rate he is writing a percent or so a week! That means, even
assuming some writing marathons by Steve, he *still* is planning on
stretching out his BS threats for at least a year! That is just insane.

How long does it take Steve to write "I hate him I hate him I hate him" 1000
times? Oh, and then tack in a "I think Snit is trying to be an imposter to
the person I tracked him down to be which, um, uh... yeah... that is what I
think!" and "Snit talked about the woman I now deny is my ex! Wah! Hey, is
it time for another road trip?"

A year to write about how much he hates me and my pointing out of his lies.
Amazing. And sick. My goodness... the man is no longer just losing it, he
has *lost* it.

All of this when he could just write the person he claims I am an imposter
to - the person he tracked me down to be - and ask if we are one and the
same (at that address - he has already emailed my other address repeatedly,
even though I have asked him not to). That is if he was not just spewing
online threats and pushing his cyberstalking... which clearly is the case.

Again, a list of Steve's activities.. all from *this* year (or at least
continued into this year):

* Steve repeatedly refers to events from 2004, which he
misrepresents, to try to excuse his current behavior. This
shows he has a long standing vendetta and is acting in a way
that is not reasonable.

* The threats he has made to attempt to get me fired do worry
me, as they would any reasonable person.

* Steve has repeatedly sent me unsolicited emails, even
recently, and even after I have made it clear they are not
wanted. One of these emails included threats to use my real
name online, which he has repeatedly done.

* Steve has repeatedly referenced posts I made to a health
support group in an effort to embarrass me about health
issues unrelated to the forum we both post to.

* Steve found a quote of mine he thought would embarrass me and
repeated the quote *thousands* of times in a public forum.

* Greater than 90% of Steve's posts reference me, and do so in
a derogatory way.

* Steve has publicly requested that other people cease all

* Steve has also threatened to contacting members of my family
to further his vendetta and he has falsely accused me of
contacting members of his family.

* Steve has repeatedly made false accusations (including being
an "imposter" to the person he tracked me down to be, sexual
harassment, rape, drug abuse and more) and has otherwise
worked to harm my online reputation.

* Steve has threatened that if I do contact legal authorities
about his behavior he will attempt to use the media to
humiliate me.

* Steve has acknowledged that his ISP has contacted him about
his behavior and yet he has not ceased it.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

High Plains Thumper

Sep 11, 2009, 8:11:19 PM9/11/09
Sandman wrote:

> High Plains Thumper wrote:
>
>>> Snit, you used the same account for both Omar and "Steve
>>> Carroll's dog". After all these years, you should have known
>>> better than that.
>>>
>>> But here you claim that the posts from "Steve Carroll's dog"
>>> comes from Steve Carrolls IP, which means that Omars posts
>>> also comes from Steves IP, which is less likely :-D
>>
>> Sandman, you hit the nail on the head. Wally pointed out that
>> Rhino Plastee was another Snit sock. Both Omar and "Steve
>> Carroll's dog" give off the same timbre (stench).
>
> It's all detailed here:
>
> http://csma.sandman.net/pages/Michael_Digest_New_Sock_Puppet

Interesting, makes sense. Snit kept calling Wally a liar, when
he made similar observations about the Rhino Plastee sock.

>> So, Snit did say:
>>
>> Snit: "Soon my semester starts again and I will not be responding
>> to Steve Carroll, Sandman, HPT, Wally, or Tim Adams... at least
>> for a little while." 24 Aug 2009
>>
>> Subject: OT: Anyone want to take bets
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/9e71e9d48624e1d7
>>
>> IOW, Snit lied. Again.
>
> Surely "soon" has yet to come to pass.

Perhaps Snit meant, Snit's sock puppets would respond to Steve
Carroll, Sandman, HPT, Wally, or Tim Adams... at least for a while.

--
HPT

Sandman

Sep 12, 2009, 1:55:46 AM9/12/09
In article <C6D02719.47664%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>,
Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

> Where Sandman really blew it, though, is tying his ego to his work. Yes, at
> least in some areas he has technical knowledge but we *all* have areas where
> we can grow. Sandman already was not real happy with me... he had been
> trolling me for some time, when I pointed out some flaws in his work -
> nothing even show stopping bad, just some areas of growth for him to look
> into. If he wanted to. If not, oh well. Sandman, to his credit, did look
> into those things - but then would not admit to the changes he made. For
> whatever reason, his CSS not validating set him off. Really wounded his ego
> to have it pointed out in public that he had - gasp! - invalid CSS (not just
> warnings, as others have tried to say, but actually invalid).

Snit
08/05/2009 20:20:16
<C69F1B70.3FEA6%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>

> starting now I shall not mention it again unless you do.

Snit claims to never mention his CSS lies unless I mention
them first, which I've never done in the past. These issues
have always been brought up by Snit

--
Sandman[.net]

Omar Murad Asfour

Sep 12, 2009, 10:40:17 PM9/12/09

Snit pointed to your webpage where you try to defend yourself and make
claims about Snit.

Omar Murad Asfour

Sep 12, 2009, 10:41:21 PM9/12/09

Steve is posting less than he was. Maybe he is figuring out how insane he
is. Maybe he has sought help.

Omar Murad Asfour

Sep 12, 2009, 10:42:31 PM9/12/09

Competent or not, Sandman is a lying jerk. I know I did nothing to gain his
wrath and anger.

Omar Murad Asfour

Sep 12, 2009, 10:43:00 PM9/12/09

That is not my IP address. Sandman is wrong.

Omar Murad Asfour

Sep 12, 2009, 10:43:44 PM9/12/09

If he pulls the crap he pulls on others to me I *will* call the police.

Omar Murad Asfour

Sep 12, 2009, 10:47:35 PM9/12/09

He keeps posting so he is not. The question is why is he not in jail?

Omar Murad Asfour

Sep 12, 2009, 10:48:04 PM9/12/09

BUSTED!

Excellent.

Omar Murad Asfour

Sep 12, 2009, 10:49:31 PM9/12/09

Sandman is f*cking insane. So are Wally, Tim Adams, and Steve Carroll.

Omar Murad Asfour

Sep 12, 2009, 10:49:55 PM9/12/09

Wishful thinking you f*cking moron.

Omar Murad Asfour

Sep 12, 2009, 10:50:20 PM9/12/09
Steve Carroll wrote:
> On Sep 9, 7:44 pm, "Omar Murad Asfour" <OmarMuradAsf...@text2re.com>
> wrote:
>> Snit wrote:
>>> John stated in post e--dnZL5hMvF1TXXnZ2dnUVZ_t-dn...@giganews.com on
>>> 9/9/09 5:29 PM:

>>> I suspect you each are talking about different Steve's.
>>
>>> Steve Jobs is reportedly doing better - he had an interview where he
>>> said he needed to gain about 30 pounds but otherwise was doing
>>> great.
>>
>> I did mean Jobs but I can see where there would be confusion. Both
>> have been very ill though only Jobs has recieved any treatment.
>> Hopefully Jobs makes a full recovery. Hopefully Carroll is in jail.
>
> Why would I be in jail? It's not like busting an imposter is against
> the law.

Cyberstalking is against the law.

Snit

Sep 13, 2009, 12:19:03 AM9/13/09
Omar Murad Asfour stated in post 4aac...@news.x-privat.org on 9/12/09 7:50
PM:

And, as has been proved, Steve Carroll is committing that crime.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Snit

Sep 13, 2009, 12:20:05 AM9/13/09
Omar Murad Asfour stated in post 4aac...@news.x-privat.org on 9/12/09 7:49
PM:

Spend some time on his site. Read his drivel. Note how he *never* actually
supports his claims. He just lies. Note also how he whines about me
talking about the lies on his site... poor little Sandman.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Snit

Sep 13, 2009, 12:20:35 AM9/13/09
Omar Murad Asfour stated in post 4aac5d72$1...@news.x-privat.org on 9/12/09
7:48 PM:

But Sandman says he can prove you and I post from Carroll's IP!

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Snit

Sep 13, 2009, 12:20:46 AM9/13/09
Omar Murad Asfour stated in post 4aac5c43$1...@news.x-privat.org on 9/12/09
7:43 PM:

Sandman is lying.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Snit

Sep 13, 2009, 12:21:16 AM9/13/09
Omar Murad Asfour stated in post 4aac...@news.x-privat.org on 9/12/09 7:41
PM:

He is licking his wounds... but he has done so before. He will be back -
more angry and hate-filled than before.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Snit

Sep 13, 2009, 12:21:41 AM9/13/09
Omar Murad Asfour stated in post 4aac5bac$1...@news.x-privat.org on 9/12/09
7:40 PM:

Hey - Sandman thinks he should be able to spew all the lies he wants without
anyone pointing it out.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Tim Adams

Sep 13, 2009, 10:43:59 AM9/13/09
In article <4aaa...@news.x-privat.org>,
"Omar Murad Asfour" <OmarMur...@text2re.com> wrote:

> Tim Adams wrote:
> > In article <4aa9de7e$1...@news.x-privat.org>,

> > "Omar Murad Asfour" <OmarMur...@text2re.com> wrote:
> >
> >> "Snit" <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote in message

> >> Steve and Sandman are sick and so are those who defend them.
> >
> > So why don't you Omar, link to the post where Steve claimed the posts
> > came from 'his house'. Should be easy to do since snit claims to
> > already have done just that. The fact that snit is a liar in that
> > claim, shouldn't slow you down at all.
>
> What a shock to see you posting here trying to cover for your friends. I
> wish someone had told me you would.

What a shock to see omar running away AGAIN, failing to offer any support for
his and snits LIES.

Funny how snit can't grasp reality and continue to twist what was written.

snit claims (a) Steve Carroll and (B) Steve Carroll's dog are posting from the
same ip address. (Today of course he proved himself a LIAR with that statement
by saying that Steve Carroll's Dog's post didn't include an ip address in the
header, where as yesterday he listed a specific IP address and said, more than
once, that both Steve Carroll and Steve Carrol's Dog were posting from it.)

Sandman claimed that (B) Steve Carroll's Dog and (C) Omar Murad Asfour post from
the same ip address (also not included in the header BUT supported at:
http://csma.sandman.net/pages/Michael_Digest_New_Sock_Puppet.)

Of course we also have snit's LIE that Steve Carroll claimed the poster 'Steve
Carroll's dog' was 'posting from his house', something that was NEVER written by
Steve Carroll.

Isn't it funny that neither snit nor omar ever offer any suport for their claims
and BOTH have the exact same reading comprehension problem. go figure.

--
regarding Snit "You are not flamed because you speak the truth,
you are flamed because you are a hideous troll and keep disrupting
the newsgroup." Andrew J. Brehm

Snit

Sep 13, 2009, 12:38:06 PM9/13/09
Snit stated in post C6D1C123.4798B%use...@gallopinginsanity.com on 9/12/09
9:20 PM:

>> BUSTED!
>>
>> Excellent.
>>

> But Sandman says he can prove you and I post from Carroll's IP!

More evidence:

Post with a response that gets altered:
<http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/dd126c87764900c4>

Post where the altering happens:
<http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/6d1eb025b9906160>
-----
> God has blessed you with two fine sons.
Thanks... I feel the same way.
> Are they smarter than Snit, JohnQ, jimmyjohn and zara?
Isn't everyone?
-----

Steve Carroll's explaintions of that alteration. First saying it was a
"mistake":
<http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/2795433fb00da3fa>

And then quickly changing his story. Steve Carroll blames his dog:
<http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/c570b31a421c068b>
-----

I wasn't there but I'm pretty sure my dog got up to the
keyboard and created an entry. You saw that cat playing piano
on TV lately, right? Well... my dog doesn't like to be
upstaged. Now I just have to teach him about "context" ...
-----

And there we have it: Steve Carroll claiming his is "pretty sure" Steve
Carroll's Dog posts from 67.176.47.125

Add to that the posting times which show Steve and, um, his "dog" take turns
posting:

<http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/07269b37163bdac2>

There we have it... Steve Carroll and his "Dog" post from the same computer
- taking turns. And from the IP address of 67.176.47.125

And, of course, Sandman has jumped in and claimed I am somehow posting from
the same IP address... and blames me for posts from Steve Carroll's dog.
And Tim Adams has jumped in to support Sandman and Carroll.

And their evidence: none.

Not a single shred of evidence to show I have ever posted from 67.176.47.125

Fact is: I have never done as they claim. Ever.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

MuahMan

Sep 13, 2009, 1:37:28 PM9/13/09
On Sep 13, 12:38 pm, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
> Snit stated in post C6D1C123.4798B%use...@gallopinginsanity.com on 9/12/09
> 9:20 PM:
>
> ...>> BUSTED!
>
> >> Excellent.
>
> > But Sandman says he can prove you and I post from Carroll's IP!
>
> More evidence:
>
> Post with a response that gets altered:
> <http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/dd126c877649...>

> Post where the altering happens:
> <http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/6d1eb025b990...>

>     -----
>     > God has blessed you with two fine sons.
>     Thanks... I feel the same way.
>     > Are they smarter than Snit, JohnQ, jimmyjohn and zara?
>     Isn't everyone?
>     -----
>
> Steve Carroll's explaintions of that alteration.  First saying it was a
> "mistake":
> <http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/2795433fb00d...>

> And then quickly changing his story.  Steve Carroll blames his dog:
> <http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/c570b31a421c...>

>     -----
>     I wasn't there but I'm pretty sure my dog got up to the
>     keyboard and created an entry. You saw that cat playing piano
>     on TV lately, right? Well... my dog doesn't like to be
>     upstaged. Now I just have to teach him about "context" ...
>     -----
>
> And there we have it: Steve Carroll claiming his is "pretty sure" Steve
> Carroll's Dog posts from 67.176.47.125
>
> Add to that the posting times which show Steve and, um, his "dog" take turns
> posting:
>
> <http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/07269b37163b...>

> There we have it... Steve Carroll and his "Dog" post from the same computer
> - taking turns.  And from the IP address of 67.176.47.125
>
> And, of course, Sandman has jumped in and claimed I am somehow posting from
> the same IP address... and blames me for posts from Steve Carroll's dog.
> And Tim Adams has jumped in to support Sandman and Carroll.
>
> And their evidence: none.
>
> Not a single shred of evidence to show I have ever posted from 67.176.47.125
>
> Fact is: I have never done as they claim.  Ever.
>
> --
> [INSERT .SIG HERE]

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEBODY MURDER SNIT!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!

Snit

Sep 13, 2009, 2:03:46 PM9/13/09
MuahMan stated in post
fc3e5b1f-48a7-4127...@j19g2000yqk.googlegroups.com on 9/13/09
10:37 AM:

Ah no refutation of my claims... so you issue death threats.

Again.

You are as sick as Carroll, though not as obsessed.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

John

Sep 13, 2009, 7:49:19 PM9/13/09

No surprise there. Fatboy Pratt is a KNOWN federal law breaker(as a
professional email spammer)

MuahMan

Sep 13, 2009, 7:55:16 PM9/13/09
On Sep 13, 2:03 pm, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
> MuahMan stated in post
> fc3e5b1f-48a7-4127-b9f7-d88435c15...@j19g2000yqk.googlegroups.com on 9/13/09

Someday it will happen! :)

I wonder what you will be thinking right before the deed is done.
Probably, "Gee, I shouldn't have annoyed so many people for so long, I
have wasted my life and now it's over. I have wasted a precious life."

Snit

Sep 13, 2009, 7:59:21 PM9/13/09
John stated in post -5udnSwSfIliGTDX...@giganews.com on 9/13/09
4:49 PM:

I would love for he and Carroll to go on a long road trip together and never
post again... nor send me emails. MuahMan has not done so, but Carroll has
done so in the past and did so again today - with offensive racist BS. He
is posting to CSMA less but cannot stop his cyberstalking.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

High Plains Thumper

Sep 13, 2009, 8:06:38 PM9/13/09
MuahMan wrote:
> Snit wrote:

<Snip continuous troll babble reminiscent of:>

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/loopy.htm

>> And their evidence: none.
>>
>> Not a single shred of evidence to show I have ever posted
>> from 67.176.47.125
>>
>> Fact is: I have never done as they claim. Ever.

23- Edwin: "You've got to be out of your mind, Snit. You're the
worst troll this group has ever seen. You're a liar and a forger,
and you've almost destroyed this group single-handedly. For you
to post a list of out of context arguments, and lies, and
forgeries about your enemies labled as a "peace effort" has to be
one of the craziest stunts you've pulled. It's all about your
sick need for attention, your need to be center stage at all
times. You'd publicly eat dog turd if you thought it would make
people look at you." 18 May 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/37e4a720619642a0

> PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEBODY MURDER SNIT!!!!!!!
> PLEASE!!!!!!

MuahMan, you already have that power, it is called the *KILL* *FILE*

I did that and I don't regret it. Even kill on subjects
containing *Snit* or *Glasser* or *GallopingInsanity* and etc.
And if you care, add to that his socks. After doing that, no
more Snit. Plain and simple.

--
HPT

Snit

Sep 13, 2009, 8:26:56 PM9/13/09
High Plains Thumper stated in post 4aad8911$0$9751$6e1e...@read.cnntp.org
on 9/13/09 5:06 PM:

If you do not want to read my posts, KF "snit". Easy as can be.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Snit

Sep 13, 2009, 8:29:36 PM9/13/09
MuahMan stated in post
7cdd59b1-fcf1-4c87...@l9g2000yqi.googlegroups.com on 9/13/09
4:55 PM:

> Someday it will happen! :)
>
> I wonder what you will be thinking right before the deed is done.
> Probably, "Gee, I shouldn't have annoyed so many people for so long, I
> have wasted my life and now it's over. I have wasted a precious life."

Now we know your thought process.

Curious why you think honor and honesty is "annoying"?

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Chance Furlong

Sep 13, 2009, 9:38:51 PM9/13/09
In article <C6D2DC80.47C47%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>,
Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

You sure beg for MuahMan's attention. Is Carroll too good you now?

Chance Furlong

Sep 13, 2009, 9:41:52 PM9/13/09
In article <C6D2D569.47C30%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>,
Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

> John stated in post -5udnSwSfIliGTDX...@giganews.com on 9/13/09
> 4:49 PM:
> >

> > No surprise there. Fatboy Pratt is a KNOWN federal law breaker(as a
> > professional email spammer)
>
> I would love for he and Carroll to go on a long road trip together and never

> post again, nor send me emails. MuahMan has not done so, but Carroll has
> done so in the past and did so again today, with offensive racist bullshit. He

> is posting to CSMA less but cannot stop his cyberstalking.

Why don't you go with them so you can obsess over them and beg for their
attention in person?

Sandman

Sep 14, 2009, 12:44:29 AM9/14/09
In article <4aac...@news.x-privat.org>,

"Omar Murad Asfour" <OmarMur...@text2re.com> wrote:

> Sandman is f*cking insane. So are Wally, Tim Adams, and Steve Carroll.

At least we're not talking to ourselves :-D

--
Sandman[.net]

Steve Carroll

Sep 14, 2009, 10:00:26 AM9/14/09
On Sep 13, 10:44 pm, Sandman <m...@sandman.net> wrote:
> In article <4aac5...@news.x-privat.org>,

>  "Omar Murad Asfour" <OmarMuradAsf...@text2re.com> wrote:
>
> > Sandman is f*cking insane.  So are Wally, Tim Adams, and Steve Carroll.
>
> At least we're not talking to ourselves :-D

I guess that's what happens to people who never leave their house and
mix meds that should never be mixed;)

It is loading more messages.