Maybe If You Were Honest, Roy Schestowitz ---->>>>

banjo...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2007, 6:31:38 AM11/3/07
--->> we would leave you alone.

Has that thought ever occured to you?
It doesn't seem to have.

For the record, we don't care your Linux advocacy. This is a Linux
advocacy group and that's what belongs here.
We don't hate Linux.
Most of us don't worship Windows or Microsoft either.
The majority of people in this group are techs, computer enthusiasts
and so forth and as such we are always looking for a better mouse
trap.
Most of us use both systems and have experiences with both systems.
We enjoy reading about Linux and Microsoft as well but when it becomes
filled with hate, paranoia and lies it ends up beoming worthless and
in effect what could be a reasonable discussion turns into a peeing
contest.
Nobody knows what your motives for being in this group are and if you
would just stay on topic, stop the misleading subject lines and filter
out some of your spam, I doubt anyone would really care.
Others have suggested posting more meat and less filler. IOW chose the
better articles and stop re-posting the same ones over and over again
tagged onto each other.
But you seem to have some mission of mercy that you are on, for
whatever reason, and that is what is clouding your judgement.
Honestly, how can you spend 24x7 posting to the Internet?
Don't you have a life?
Your website indicates that you have varied interests which at least
in theory would make you a well rounded person?
So why waste your time with what has to amount to a huge mental
strain?
You were even posting on Christamas Day last year and it wasn't just
to wish the group a Merry Christmas.
Think about that Roy.

In conlcusion, we are going to leave you alone for a while to see if
you consider improving your posting skills.
No attacks.
No name calling.
Nada.
See you next year and please don't sit at the computer on Christmas
day posting to COLA.

SomeBloke

Nov 3, 2007, 6:41:37 AM11/3/07
On Sat, 03 Nov 2007 03:31:38 -0700, banjo.boy69 wrote:

<snip useless bullshit>

If only you were telling the truth Gary.

bob

Nov 3, 2007, 7:10:07 AM11/3/07
On Sat, 03 Nov 2007 03:31:38 -0700, banjo.boy69 wrote:

> --->> we would leave you alone.
>
> Has that thought ever occured to you? It doesn't seem to have.

Has this thought ever occurred to you? It doesn't seem to have. This is
a Linux advocacy group and that's what belongs here. That's what Roy
posts. I for one, appreciate them. If you don't like them , don't read
them.

Enzyte Bob

Nov 3, 2007, 9:06:38 AM11/3/07

<banjo...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I can't/won't speak for everyone else but I can speak for myself. The top
part of your post describes my motives perfectly. This section right here:

<quote>

> We don't hate Linux.
> Most of us don't worship Windows or Microsoft either.
> The majority of people in this group are techs, computer enthusiasts
> and so forth and as such we are always looking for a better mouse
> trap.
> Most of us use both systems and have experiences with both systems.
> We enjoy reading about Linux and Microsoft as well but when it becomes
> filled with hate, paranoia and lies it ends up beoming worthless and
> in effect what could be a reasonable discussion turns into a peeing
> contest.
> Nobody knows what your motives for being in this group are and if you
> would just stay on topic, stop the misleading subject lines and filter
> out some of your spam, I doubt anyone would really care.

</quote>

Emphasis on this section:

<quote>

> if you
> would just stay on topic, stop the misleading subject lines and filter
> out some of your spam, I doubt anyone would really care.

</quote>

Currently Roy Schestowitz is not on a habitual liar, but an incredibly
dishonest one at that. Given the fact that Roy Schestowitz has absolutely
zero honesty, self-respect of morals I like making fun of him and pointing
out what a dishonest jerk the little boy really is.

His dishonest and intentionally misleading posts have "earned" him this
hate that he receives.

SomeBloke

Nov 3, 2007, 10:24:46 AM11/3/07
Enzyte Bob wrote:

> <banjo...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> --->> we would leave you alone.

<snip more useless bullshit>

Poor Gary, reduced to answering his own moronic posts.

Enzyte Bob

Nov 3, 2007, 10:39:34 AM11/3/07

"SomeBloke" <st...@stuff.com> wrote in message

Poor bloke idiot. Reduced to avoiding the obvious facts and going after
messenger.

Mike

Nov 3, 2007, 12:14:59 PM11/3/07
On Sat, 03 Nov 2007 03:31:38 -0700, banjo.boy69 wrote:

Well I for one, agree with Roy and I find character assassinations of him
to be completely unjustified and no reflection on him whatsoever, but it
does say a lot about the character of those that make those posts.

High Plains Thumper

Nov 3, 2007, 12:44:03 PM11/3/07
Comment Spammer banjo...@gmail.com using Google-Groups and
transparent proxy 202.105.182.19 in China wrote:

> --->> we would leave you alone.

No you wouldn't.

> Has that thought ever occured to you? It doesn't seem to have.
>
> For the record, we don't care your Linux advocacy. This is a
> Linux advocacy group and that's what belongs here. We don't
> hate Linux. Most of us don't worship Windows or Microsoft
> either. The majority of people in this group are techs,
> computer enthusiasts and so forth and as such we are always
> looking for a better mouse trap.

Are you sure? You obviously aren't, are you?

> Most of us use both systems and have experiences with both
> systems. We enjoy reading about Linux and Microsoft as well
> but when it becomes filled with hate, paranoia and lies it
> ends up beoming worthless and in effect what could be a
> reasonable discussion turns into a peeing contest.

Roy is entitled to his opinions, where do you find them filled
with hate, paranoia and lies? Most of his posts are quotes with
one line commentaries.

> Nobody knows what your motives for being in this group are and
> if you would just stay on topic, stop the misleading subject
> lines and filter out some of your spam, I doubt anyone would
> really care. Others have suggested posting more meat and less
> filler. IOW chose the better articles and stop re-posting the
> same ones over and over again tagged onto each other.

We have wonder the same about you.

> But you seem to have some mission of mercy that you are on,
> for whatever reason, and that is what is clouding your
> judgement. Honestly, how can you spend 24x7 posting to the
> Internet? Don't you have a life?

We have wondered the same about you.

> Your website indicates that you have varied interests which at
> least in theory would make you a well rounded person? So why
> waste your time with what has to amount to a huge mental
> strain?

We have wondered the same about you.

> You were even posting on Christamas Day last year and it
> wasn't just to wish the group a Merry Christmas. Think about
> that Roy.

We have wondered the same about you.

> In conclusion, we are going to leave you alone for a while to

> see if you consider improving your posting skills. No attacks.
> No name calling. Nada. See you next year and please don't sit
> at the computer on Christmas day posting to COLA.

http://www.findproxy.org/TransparentProxies.php

[quote]
Transparent Proxies
202.105.182.12:80
202.105.182.11:80
202.105.182.15:80
202.105.182.33:80
202.105.182.17:80
202.105.182.18:80
202.105.182.30:80
88.85.238.109:80
*202.105.182.19:80*
[/quote]

http://www.projecthoneypot.org/i_3246e93e50eea5f39708d0677a3e1ccb

[quote]
IP Address Inspector
202.105.182.19

The Project Honey Pot system has detected behavior from the IP
address consistent with that of a comment spammer. Below we've
reported some other data associated with this IP. This
interrelated data helps map spammers' networks and aids in law
enforcement efforts. If you know something about this IP, please
leave a comment.

Geographic Location [China] China
Spider First Seen approximately 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Spider Last Seen within 1 week
Spider Sightings 149 visit(s)
First Post On approximately 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Last Post On within 1 week
Form Posts 72 web post submission(s) sent from this IP
[/quote]

--
HPT

Peter Köhlmann

Nov 3, 2007, 12:54:30 PM11/3/07
SomeBloke wrote:

Well, "banjo.boy69" naturally is flatfish, this time again posting from an
open relay in china

But "Enzyte" is nobody else than our beloved shit-eater "linux-sux"
He too is nymshifting like mad to escape the killfiles

And naturally not even worthy to serve as fertilizer
--
Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have!

Linonut

Nov 3, 2007, 1:14:35 PM11/3/07
After takin' a swig o' grog, Peter Köhlmann belched out this bit o' wisdom:

> SomeBloke wrote:
>
>> Enzyte Bob wrote:
>>>
>> <snip more useless bullshit>
>>
>> Poor Gary, reduced to answering his own moronic posts.
>
> Well, "banjo.boy69" naturally is flatfish, this time again posting from an
> open relay in china
>
> But "Enzyte" is nobody else than our beloved shit-eater "linux-sux"
> He too is nymshifting like mad to escape the killfiles
>
> And naturally not even worthy to serve as fertilizer

I decided not to killfile Enzyte and his Döpplegängers. The instant I
see a new nym, it is obvious that it is the same dude. The teranews
just confirms it.

Flatfish is somewhat similar, since the names used always sound like the
names used in sending spam.

These guys are flailing an elephant.

--
Tux rox!

Tim Smith

Nov 3, 2007, 3:19:05 PM11/3/07
On 2007-11-03, bob <b...@home.now> wrote:
> Has this thought ever occurred to you? It doesn't seem to have. This is
> a Linux advocacy group and that's what belongs here. That's what Roy
> posts. I for one, appreciate them. If you don't like them , don't read
> them.

Please explain how lying about Windows is Linux advocacy.

Please explain how lying about Apple is Linux advocacy.

Please explain how lying about Linux is Linux advocacy.

Please explain how posting out-of-context quotes with subject lines that
claim things at odds with the cited article is Linux advocacy.

Please explain how posting as fact rumours which he has no evidence to
support is Linux advocacy.

Erik Funkenbusch

Nov 3, 2007, 3:33:42 PM11/3/07

While we're at it.

Please explain how calling people Criminals because he disagress with them
is Linux advcocacy.

Please explain how posting year old articles as if they're new and relevant
is Linux advocacy.

Please explain how pumping his own articles and blog for advertising money
is Linux advocacy.

Please explain how flooding a newsgroup with bullshit is Linux advocacy.

Doug Mentohl

Nov 3, 2007, 4:39:41 PM11/3/07
Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

fuck off .. would you ...

gary.stewa...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2007, 3:52:44 PM11/3/07
On Nov 3, 3:19 pm, Tim Smith <reply_in_gr...@mouse-potato.com> wrote:
> On 2007-11-03, bob <b...@home.now> wrote:
>
> > Has this thought ever occurred to you? It doesn't seem to have. This is
> > a Linux advocacy group and that's what belongs here. That's what Roy
> > posts. I for one, appreciate them. If you don't like them , don't read
> > them.
>
> Please explain how lying about Windows is Linux advocacy.

Roy doesn't lie about Windows but you lie about Linux Tim Smith.

> Please explain how lying about Apple is Linux advocacy.

Roy doesn't lie about Windows but you lie about Linux Tim Smith.

> Please explain how lying about Linux is Linux advocacy.

Roy doesn't lie about Windows but you lie about Linux Tim Smith.

> Please explain how posting out-of-context quotes with subject lines that
> claim things at odds with the cited article is Linux advocacy.

Roy doesn't do that all that much. Once in a while maybe.

> Please explain how posting as fact rumours which he has no evidence to
> support is Linux advocacy.

He posts links. Do you?

gary.stewa...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2007, 3:58:05 PM11/3/07
On Nov 3, 3:33 pm, Erik Funkenbusch <e...@despam-funkenbusch.com>
wrote:

> On Sat, 03 Nov 2007 19:19:05 -0000, Tim Smith wrote:
> > On 2007-11-03, bob <b...@home.now> wrote:
> >> Has this thought ever occurred to you? It doesn't seem to have. This is
> >> a Linux advocacy group and that's what belongs here. That's what Roy
> >> posts. I for one, appreciate them. If you don't like them , don't read
> >> them.
>
> > Please explain how lying about Windows is Linux advocacy.
>
> > Please explain how lying about Apple is Linux advocacy.
>
> > Please explain how lying about Linux is Linux advocacy.
>
> > Please explain how posting out-of-context quotes with subject lines that
> > claim things at odds with the cited article is Linux advocacy.
>
> > Please explain how posting as fact rumours which he has no evidence to
> > support is Linux advocacy.
>
> While we're at it.
>
> Please explain how calling people Criminals because he disagress with them
> is Linux advcocacy.

Godd question? Why do you call Roy a criminal for using or stealing
graphics when you have no proof at all.
You made all kinds of claims against Roy but you don't seem to have
any evidence to confirm said claims.

> Please explain how posting year old articles as if they're new and relevant
> is Linux advocacy.

Why are you here?
This is a Linux group not a Windows group.

> Please explain how pumping his own articles and blog for advertising money
> is Linux advocacy.

Who cares?
Are you jealous because you ddidn't think of it first.
Roy does a great service to Linux and deserves to make a little money
for his efforts. I doubt his income from hits is even enough to pay
for the electric bill.

> Please explain how flooding a newsgroup with bullshit is Linux advocacy.

You can start explaining that one yourself because that is what you do
fuddy.
You can start here
You are a habitual liar. For example when you said there were dozens
of root exploits against a certain Linux distro. Or when you've stated
that the Morris worm was spread by email even after it had been
clearly pointed out to you that it wasn't. That's just 2 off the top
of my head. There are many more I'm sure.
Hence I have no trust in anything you write. Your pathetic attempts to
discredit Roy only make you appear a fool as well as a liar.
And they do.

Erik Funkenbusch

Nov 3, 2007, 4:04:10 PM11/3/07
On Sat, 03 Nov 2007 12:52:44 -0700, gary.stewa...@gmail.com wrote:

Gee Duh!g, why the nymshifting?

Erik Funkenbusch

Nov 3, 2007, 4:09:35 PM11/3/07
On Sat, 03 Nov 2007 12:58:05 -0700, gary.stewa...@gmail.com wrote:

>> While we're at it.
>>
>> Please explain how calling people Criminals because he disagress with them
>> is Linux advcocacy.
>
> Godd question? Why do you call Roy a criminal for using or stealing
> graphics when you have no proof at all.

Well Duh!g, considering I had the artists statement that Roy was infringing
his copyright, i'd call that proof.

> You made all kinds of claims against Roy but you don't seem to have
> any evidence to confirm said claims.

You mean, besides the actual artist? You mean besides the BBC's own terms
of service (when he stole images and trademarks from the BBC)?

Yeah, that's "no proof at all".

>> Please explain how posting year old articles as if they're new and relevant
>> is Linux advocacy.
>
> Why are you here?
> This is a Linux group not a Windows group.

Ahh, nice fake around Duh!g. If you can't question the argument, question
the motive.

>> Please explain how pumping his own articles and blog for advertising money
>> is Linux advocacy.
>
> Who cares?
> Are you jealous because you ddidn't think of it first.
> Roy does a great service to Linux and deserves to make a little money
> for his efforts. I doubt his income from hits is even enough to pay
> for the electric bill.

Ah, so committing copyright infringement, plagerism, lying, and deceiving
deserves payment, according to you, Duh!g. nice.

>> Please explain how flooding a newsgroup with bullshit is Linux advocacy.
>
> You can start explaining that one yourself because that is what you do
> fuddy.

Right, I "flood" the newsgroup. Nice lie there Duh!g.

Roy Schestowitz

Nov 3, 2007, 7:57:06 PM11/3/07
____/ Linonut on Saturday 03 November 2007 17:14 : \____

Chris,

Please just *plonk* all these nyms and stop responding to them. You're
encouraging them to stick around and carry on with their coordinated smear
campaigns.

--
~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz | Linux + tax = Mac OS = (Windows - functionality)
Tasks: 107 total, 1 running, 106 sleeping, 0 stopped, 0 zombie

Roy Schestowitz

Nov 3, 2007, 8:00:39 PM11/3/07
____/ Doug Mentohl on Saturday 03 November 2007 20:39 : \____

> Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
>
> fuck off .. would you ...

I can see his message now. What a liar and a spinner. He tries to say that I
called them "criminals" when I /disagreed/ with them. Not when they/bribed/...
not when they engage in inside trading (a crime), not when they evade tax in
various offices around the world (a crime/fraud also)...

Microsoft is a Criminal Orginisation, but it's a generalisation that is backed
by various facts. Microsoft does nothing to even stop the crime it can
see /inside/ its own house. That speaks volumes. It doesn't enforce the law
and restraint.As such, being equated to a mafia culture is just natural.

Erik Funkenbusch

Nov 3, 2007, 8:46:08 PM11/3/07
On Sun, 04 Nov 2007 00:00:39 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> ____/ Doug Mentohl on Saturday 03 November 2007 20:39 : \____
>
>> Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
>>
>> fuck off .. would you ...
>
> I can see his message now. What a liar and a spinner. He tries to say that I
> called them "criminals" when I /disagreed/ with them.

No, you called *ME* a criminal, simply because you disagree with *ME*.

Tim Smith

Nov 3, 2007, 11:21:08 PM11/3/07
On 2007-11-03, gary.stewa...@gmail.com <gary.stewa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Godd question? Why do you call Roy a criminal for using or stealing
> graphics when you have no proof at all.

You don't consider Roy's admission to be proof?

High Plains Thumper

Nov 3, 2007, 11:53:27 PM11/3/07
gary.stewa...@gmail.com using Google-Groups and
Anonymising proxy server 85.214.86.199 out of Berlin, Germany wrote:
> Tim Smith wrote:

http://www.proxy4free.com/page2.html

IP Port Type Country
202.105.182.16 80 transparent China
201.229.153.34 3128 transparent Dominican Republic
202.115.130.23 8080 anonymous China

<SNIP>

*85.214.86.199* 80 high anonymity Germany

[quote]
IP Address Inspector
85.214.86.199

The Project Honey Pot system has detected behavior from the IP
address consistent with that of a comment spammer. Below we've
reported some other data associated with this IP. This
interrelated data helps map spammers' networks and aids in law
enforcement efforts. If you know something about this IP, please
leave a comment.

Geographic Location [Germany] Germany (Berlin)
Spider First Seen approximately 1 week ago

Spider Last Seen within 1 week

Spider Sightings 342 visit(s)
First Post On approximately 1 week ago

Last Post On within 1 week

Form Posts 145 web post submission(s) sent from this IP
[/quote]

A few comments. I posted a repeated similar style reply to
banjo...@gmail.com in:

Subject: Re: Maybe If You Were Honest, Roy Schestowitz ---->>>>
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2007 01:44:03 +0900

and I see the same pattern here. Thought you could get away with
it. No cigars for you, you nymshifting cretin.

--
HPT

Tim Smith

Nov 4, 2007, 12:41:58 AM11/4/07
On 2007-11-04, High Plains Thumper <highplai...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> gary.stewa...@gmail.com using Google-Groups and

> and I see the same pattern here. Thought you could get away with
> it. No cigars for you, you nymshifting cretin.

Ooh...Roy and Mark and Homer are going to be pissed at you. They think
daeron is a top advocate, and so you aren't suppose to point out that
he's a nymshifting cretin.

High Plains Thumper

Nov 4, 2007, 5:06:31 AM11/4/07
Tim Smith wrote:

> High Plains Thumper wrote:
>
>> gary.stewa...@gmail.com using Google-Groups and
>> Anonymising proxy server 85.214.86.199 out of Berlin,
>> Germany wrote:
>>
>> <SNIP>

>> and I see the same pattern here. Thought you could get away
>> with it. No cigars for you, you nymshifting cretin.
>
> Ooh...Roy and Mark and Homer are going to be pissed at you.
> They think daeron is a top advocate, and so you aren't suppose
> to point out that he's a nymshifting cretin.

Neg on that, trollboi. I seriously doubt an advocate wrote that.

Roy Schestowitz

Nov 4, 2007, 8:01:23 AM11/4/07
____/ High Plains Thumper on Sunday 04 November 2007 10:06 : \____

> Tim Smith wrote:
>> High Plains Thumper wrote:
>>
>>> gary.stewa...@gmail.com using Google-Groups and
>>> Anonymising proxy server 85.214.86.199 out of Berlin,
>>> Germany wrote:
>>>
>>> <SNIP>
>>>
>>> and I see the same pattern here. Thought you could get away
>>> with it. No cigars for you, you nymshifting cretin.
>>
>> Ooh...Roy and Mark and Homer are going to be pissed at you.
>> They think daeron is a top advocate, and so you aren't suppose
>> to point out that he's a nymshifting cretin.

Dear Timmy,

This NG advocates Linux. All you do is talk about people (ridicule) and
badmouth Linux. Will you be kind enough to piss off and find a suitable NG,
troll?

> Neg on that, trollboi. I seriously doubt an advocate wrote that.

--
~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz | Disclaimer: no SCO code used to generate this post

Tasks: 108 total, 1 running, 105 sleeping, 0 stopped, 2 zombie

Tim Smith

Nov 4, 2007, 1:27:36 PM11/4/07
On 2007-11-04, Roy Schestowitz <newsg...@schestowitz.com> wrote:
> Dear Timmy,
>
> This NG advocates Linux. All you do is talk about people (ridicule) and
> badmouth Linux. Will you be kind enough to piss off and find a suitable NG,
> troll?

How is your using insulting names for people advocating Linux, Roy?

How were your lies about Rod Trent's Digg submissions advocating Linux,
Roy?

How is posting rumors that you have no basis whatsoever to believe are
true advocating Linux, Roy?

How is spreading FUD about several free, open source projects that are
commonly distributing with most major Linux distributions advocating
Linux, Roy?

How is promoting patent encumbered formats controlled by a single
company advocating Linux, Roy?

High Plains Thumper

Nov 4, 2007, 10:20:38 PM11/4/07
Tim Smith wrote:

> How is your using insulting names for people advocating Linux,
> Roy?

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/04a3d90e610f98df?dmode=source

or http://tinyurl.com/2z2g2y

[quote]
Subject: Mark Kent, go fuck yourself
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 09:14:46 GMT
From: Tim Smith <reply_in_gr...@mouse-potato.com>

--
--Tim Smith
[/quote]

> How were your lies about Rod Trent's Digg submissions
> advocating Linux, Roy?

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/871d2cfb7d29f1a0?dmode=source

or http://tinyurl.com/26vc2k

[quote]
Tim Smith wrote:

> Or this one, for just his technology submissions:
>
> <http://digg.com/users/rodtrent/news/submitted/view/technology>
>
> You've said you believe Roy, even though you admit you haven't
> checked. Why not spend a couple minutes and find out for
> yourself?

Reference the official FAQ found at

at http://www.faqs.org/faqs/linux/advocacy/faq-and-primer/

> 1.4 The Charter of comp.os.linux.advocacy
>
> The charter of comp.os.linux.advocacy is:
>
> For discussion of the benefits of Linux compared to other
> operating systems.
>
> That single sentence is the one and only charter of the
> newsgroup comp.os.linux.advocacy. The newsgroup's charter is
> for the newsgroup as a place for supporters of Linux to gather
> to discuss Linux, for the betterment of the Linux community
> and the promotion and development of Linux. It supports this
> as a place for those who would like to learn more about Linux
> to come to learn from those who know Linux. It does not call
> for it to be a place where the anti-Linux propagandists to
> gather in order to discredit Linux.
>
> Recommend posting according to the charter. Concerns of a
> poster's external activity beyond c.o.l.advocacy are not
> "discussion of the benefits of Linux compared to other
> operating operating systems", does not interest the Linux
> advocates and is best left for other forums.
[/quote]

[rest of ad nauseum rants deleted]

--
HPT

Tim Smith

Nov 4, 2007, 10:52:19 PM11/4/07
On 2007-11-05, High Plains Thumper <highplai...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>> How were your lies about Rod Trent's Digg submissions
>> advocating Linux, Roy?

> The charter of comp.os.linux.advocacy is:
>
> For discussion of the benefits of Linux compared to other
> operating systems.

How is lying about Rod Trent's Digg submissions a discussion of the
benefits of Linux compared to other opeerating systems? Do you think
that Rod Trent is an operating system?

High Plains Thumper

Nov 5, 2007, 5:20:57 AM11/5/07
Tim Smith wrote:
> High Plains Thumper wrote:
>> Tim Smith wrote:
>>
>>> How were your lies about Rod Trent's Digg submissions
>>> advocating Linux, Roy?
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/871d2cfb7d29f1a0?dmode=source
>>
>> or http://tinyurl.com/26vc2k
>>
>> [quote]
>> Tim Smith wrote:
>>
>>> Or this one, for just his technology submissions:
>>>
>>> <http://digg.com/users/rodtrent/news/submitted/view/technology>
>>>
>>> You've said you believe Roy, even though you admit you
>>> haven't checked. Why not spend a couple minutes and find
>>> out for yourself?
>>
>> Reference the official FAQ found at
>>
>> at http://www.faqs.org/faqs/linux/advocacy/faq-and-primer/
>>
>>> 1.4 The Charter of comp.os.linux.advocacy
>>>
>>> The charter of comp.os.linux.advocacy is:
>>>
>>> For discussion of the benefits of Linux compared to
>>> other operating systems.

<SNIP>

>>> Recommend posting according to the charter. Concerns of a
>>> poster's external activity beyond c.o.l.advocacy are not

>>> "discussion of the benefits of Linux compared to other

>>> operating operating systems", does not interest the Linux
>>> advocates and is best left for other forums.
>> [/quote]
>

> How is lying about Rod Trent's Digg submissions a discussion

> of the benefits of Linux compared to other operating systems?

> Do you think that Rod Trent is an operating system?

<Yawn ......>

7.6 Trespasser Disinformation Tactics

[quote]
17. Don't substantiate your claims. Refuse to present evidence
to support your invalid claims. Repeat your invalid claims and
have your anti-Linux propagandist comrades do the same. Do the
same for any invalid claims that you have notice your anti-Linux
propagandists comrades make.
[/quote]

--
HPT

William Poaster

Nov 5, 2007, 7:39:20 AM11/5/07
High Plains Thumper wrote:

> Tim Smith wrote:
>
>> How is your using insulting names for people advocating Linux,
>> Roy?

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/04a3d90e610f98df?dmode=source

> or http://tinyurl.com/2z2g2y
>
> [quote]
> Subject: Mark Kent, go fuck yourself
> Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 09:14:46 GMT
> From: Tim Smith <reply_in_gr...@mouse-potato.com>

Is that Smith troll claiming he's a linux advocate now?

--
Operating systems: FreeBSD 6.2 AMD64, PC-BSD 1.4,
Testing: FreeBSD 7.0-BETA1.5

Jeremy Wembley

Nov 5, 2007, 7:47:42 AM11/5/07

"William Poaster" <w...@amd64.archimedes.eu> wrote in message

> High Plains Thumper wrote:
>
>> Tim Smith wrote:
>>
>>> How is your using insulting names for people advocating Linux,
>>> Roy?
>>

> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/04a3d90e610f98df?dmode=source
>>
>> or http://tinyurl.com/2z2g2y
>>
>> [quote]
>> Subject: Mark Kent, go fuck yourself
>> Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 09:14:46 GMT
>> From: Tim Smith <reply_in_gr...@mouse-potato.com>
>
> Is that Smith troll claiming he's a linux advocate now?

Is the Willy Boaster idiot claiming that a NTP Time Server will set time
zone information again?

chrisv

Nov 5, 2007, 9:00:13 AM11/5/07
gary.stewa...@gmail.com wrote:

>(snip)

Guess what?

chrisv

Nov 5, 2007, 9:04:06 AM11/5/07
Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

I'd just say that you're an immoral, dishonest fsck.

chrisv

Nov 5, 2007, 9:09:29 AM11/5/07
>Tim Smith wrote:
>
>> How is your using insulting names for people advocating Linux,
>> Roy?

What do you get out of being a trolling snot, Timmy?

DFS

Nov 5, 2007, 10:25:20 AM11/5/07
William Poaster wrote:

> Operating systems: FreeBSD 6.2 AMD64, PC-BSD 1.4,
> Testing: FreeBSD 7.0-BETA1.5
> Linux systems: Debian 4.0, PCLinuxOS 2007,
> Kubuntu 7.10 "Gutsy" AMD64

All that "great" code and all you can talk about for 3 years is cola trolls
and killfiles?

Why don't you tell us something about *BSD, like how well does KDE run on
it. Or noticeable speed differences between FreeBSD and Kubuntu on AMD64
systems.

Linonut

Nov 5, 2007, 11:48:58 AM11/5/07
After takin' a swig o' grog, chrisv belched out this bit o' wisdom:

> gary.stewa...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>>(snip)
>
> Guess what?

In its email address above, I think "vagenis" would be more accurate. Or
"mangina".

nes...@wigner.berkeley.edu

Nov 5, 2007, 12:59:12 PM11/5/07
On Nov 3, 5:06 am, "Enzyte Bob" <big...@zmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

> > contest.
> > Nobody knows what your motives for being in this group are and if you
> > would just stay on topic, stop the misleading subject lines and filter
> > out some of your spam, I doubt anyone would really care.
>
> </quote>
>
> Emphasis on this section:
>
> <quote>> if you
> > would just stay on topic, stop the misleading subject lines and filter
> > out some of your spam, I doubt anyone would really care.
>
> </quote>
>
> Currently Roy Schestowitz is not on a habitual liar, but an incredibly
> dishonest one at that. Given the fact that Roy Schestowitz has absolutely
> zero honesty, self-respect of morals I like making fun of him and pointing
> out what a dishonest jerk the little boy really is.
>
> His dishonest and intentionally misleading posts have "earned" him this

Well, Bob---or is it

Adam Baum, Barb Dwyer, Bruce Banner, Capt. James Pike, Capt. Morgan,
Captain Commando, Colonel Ichabod Conk, Cpl Kronk, Dan D. Lyons, Dr.
Disco, Dr. Fafoofnik, Dr. Feelgood, Dr Gang Green, Dr. GroundAxe, Dr.
Hungwell, Dr. Hurt, Dr. Livingston, Dr. McGillicudy, Dr. Pain, Dr.
Seymour Butts, Dr. Shlongwell, Dr.Smooth, Dr. Zhivago, Geppetto
Olivio, Gordon Glover, Jeremy Wembley, Judge Dredd, Keith Windsor,
Lintard Luser, Lt. Stardust, Mindy Cohen impersonator, Mr. Doug Hoel,
Mr. X, Ms. Polly Ester, Ofc. Michael Clayton, Professor Dungby, Randy
Oaks, Reggie Nolad, SgtMajor Gansevoort, Sgt. Wannacker, Simon
Templar, Sir Michael Clayton, Sophie McDowell, Sue Romer, Troy
McClure, Warren Piece, Zumwalt Humphry?

Do you and banjo boy enjoy making a chorus? Or maybe you're just
talking to yourself, trying to look like you've got support from an
independent poster? You spend a lot of time doing this. Must make it
hard to pay the bills.

Roy Schestowitz

Nov 5, 2007, 2:26:56 PM11/5/07
____/ William Poaster on Monday 05 November 2007 12:39 : \____

> High Plains Thumper wrote:
>
>> Tim Smith wrote:
>>
>>> How is your using insulting names for people advocating Linux,
>>> Roy?

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/04a3d90e610f98df?dmode=source

>> or http://tinyurl.com/2z2g2y
>>
>> [quote]
>> Subject: Mark Kent, go fuck yourself
>> Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 09:14:46 GMT
>> From: Tim Smith <reply_in_gr...@mouse-potato.com>
>
> Is that Smith troll claiming he's a linux advocate now?

The 'polite' Timmy has a new name: Tim "go fuck yourself!!11" Smith. That's why
he's killfiled here and elsewhere.

--
~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz | Windows: as good as Richard Stallman's dental higiene
Mem: 515500k total, 445264k used, 70236k free, 2124k buffers

Roy Schestowitz

Nov 5, 2007, 2:28:22 PM11/5/07
____/ chrisv on Monday 05 November 2007 14:04 : \____

> Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 04 Nov 2007 00:00:39 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>> ____/ Doug Mentohl on Saturday 03 November 2007 20:39 : \____

>>> I can see his message now. What a liar and a spinner. He tries to say that
>>> I called them "criminals" when I /disagreed/ with them.
>>
>>No, you called *ME* a criminal, simply because you disagree with *ME*.

Never. And you know it. I said Microsoft does criminal things and you seem
apathetic, almost as though you condone their behaviour.

> I'd just say that you're an immoral, dishonest fsck.

Like the company he serves.

--
~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz | Windows: as good as Richard Stallman's dental higiene

Tim Smith

Nov 5, 2007, 9:44:47 PM11/5/07
On 2007-11-05, High Plains Thumper <highplai...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>> How is lying about Rod Trent's Digg submissions a discussion
>> of the benefits of Linux compared to other operating systems?
>> Do you think that Rod Trent is an operating system?
>
><Yawn ......>
>
> http://www.faqs.org/faqs/linux/advocacy/faq-and-primer/

And that justifies Roy's lies about Rod Trent's Digg submissions how?

High Plains Thumper

Nov 5, 2007, 9:54:03 PM11/5/07
Tim Smith droned on ad nauseum:
> High Plains Thumper wrote:
>> Tim Smith with a nagging voice whined:

>>> How is lying about Rod Trent's Digg submissions a
>>> discussion of the benefits of Linux compared to other
>>> operating systems? Do you think that Rod Trent is an
>>> operating system?
>>
>> <Yawn ......>
>>
>> http://www.faqs.org/faqs/linux/advocacy/faq-and-primer/
>
> 7.6 Trespasser Disinformation Tactics
>
> [quote]
> 17. Don't substantiate your claims. Refuse to present
> evidence to support your invalid claims. Repeat your invalid
> claims and have your anti-Linux propagandist comrades do the
> same. Do the same for any invalid claims that you have notice
> your anti-Linux propagandists comrades make.
> [/quote]
>
> And that justifies Roy's lies about Rod Trent's Digg
> submissions how?

An adjustment is in order ....

<re-Plink!>

--
HPT

High Plains Thumper

Nov 6, 2007, 6:21:32 AM11/6/07
Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> William Poaster on Monday:

>> High Plains Thumper wrote:

>>> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/04a3d90e610f98df?dmode=source
>>>
>>> or http://tinyurl.com/2z2g2y
>>>
>>> [quote]
>>> Subject: Mark Kent, go fuck yourself
>>> Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 09:14:46 GMT
>>> From: Tim Smith <reply_in_gr...@mouse-potato.com>
>>
>> Is that Smith troll claiming he's a linux advocate now?
>
> The 'polite' Timmy has a new name: Tim "go fuck yourself!!!!"

> Smith. That's why he's killfiled here and elsewhere.

Yes, he said it politely, didn't he? A poison by any other name
is still a poison.

Speaking of poison, I found this article interesting:

http://linuxpoison.blogspot.com/

[quote]
Friday, November 2, 2007
Mac OS X Leopard Is Coming to Your Linux Desktop

Do you want to give your desktop a dash of Mac OS X? The goal of
Mac4Lin project is to bring the look and feel of Mac OS X (latest
being 10.5, Leopard) on *nix GTK based systems. This document
will present the procedure to install Mac4Lin pack & tweak
certain things to get that almost perfect Mac OS X like desktop.
[/quote]

Here's something interesting, create a file in Linux, format it
to any suitable Linux standard, then mount it as though it were a
disk:

[quote]
Create Linux Filesystem From An Ordinary File

Under Linux, you can create a regular file, format it as an ext2,
ext3, or reiser filesystem, and then mount it just like a
physical drive. It's then possible to read and write files to
this newly-mounted device. You can also copy the complete
filesystem, since it is just a file, to another computer.

First, you want to create a 20MB file or any size you want by
executing the following command:

$ dd if=/dev/zero of=disk-image count=40960
40960+0 records in
40960+0 records out

Next, to format this as an ext3 filesystem, you just execute the
following command:

$ /sbin/mkfs -t ext3 -q disk-image
mke2fs 1.32 (09-Nov-2002)
disk-image is not a block special device.
Proceed anyway? (y,n) y

You are asked whether to proceed because this is a file, and not
a block device. That is OK.

Next, you need to create a directory that will serve as a mount
point for the loopback device.

$ mkdir fs

You must do the next command as root, or with an account that has
superuser privileges.

# mount -o loop=/dev/loop0 disk-image fs

You can now create new files, write to them, read them, and do
everything you normally would do on a disk drive. To make normal
user to use this filesystem you need to give valid permission to
the directory holding this filesystem.
[/quote]

There are some slick things one can do in Linux.

--
HPT

Roy Schestowitz

Nov 6, 2007, 5:22:12 PM11/6/07
____/ High Plains Thumper on Tuesday 06 November 2007 11:21 : \____

You're linking to a blog that just plagiarises and contains content from other
Linux Web sites. I think it has been banned from Digg by now.

--
~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz | Windows Vistaster: Newly-coined Windows MEstake
22:20:01 up 7 days, 2:31, 3 users, load average: 1.40, 1.15, 1.07

High Plains Thumper

Nov 7, 2007, 3:37:58 PM11/7/07
Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> High Plains Thumper on Tuesday:

>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>> The 'polite' Timmy has a new name: Tim "go fuck
>>> yourself!!!!" Smith. That's why he's killfiled here and
>>> elsewhere.
>>
>> Yes, he said it politely, didn't he? A poison by any other
>> name is still a poison.
>>
>> Speaking of poison, I found this article interesting:
>>
>> http://linuxpoison.blogspot.com/

<SNIP>

>> Here's something interesting, create a file in Linux, format
>> it to any suitable Linux standard, then mount it as though
>> it were a disk:
>>
>> [quote]
>> Create Linux Filesystem From An Ordinary File
>>
>> Under Linux, you can create a regular file, format it as an
>> ext2, ext3, or reiser filesystem, and then mount it just
>> like a physical drive. It's then possible to read and write
>> files to this newly-mounted device. You can also copy the
>> complete filesystem, since it is just a file, to another
>> computer.

<SNIP>

>> You can now create new files, write to them, read them, and
>> do everything you normally would do on a disk drive. To make
>> normal user to use this filesystem you need to give valid
>> permission to the directory holding this filesystem.
>> [/quote]
>>
>> There are some slick things one can do in Linux.
>
> You're linking to a blog that just plagiarises and contains
> content from other Linux Web sites. I think it has been banned
> from Digg by now.

That I did not know. I was going on the content of the site. I
found it fascinating that one could take a file and format, use
it as though it were a hard disk device. It illustrates the
flexibility of Linux.

Linux is truly versatile.

--
HPT

Doug Mentohl

Nov 8, 2007, 1:55:13 PM11/8/07
Tim Smith wrote:

> How is your using insulting names for people advocating Linux, Roy?

How is continually baiting Roy until he responds legitimate advocacy.

Doug Mentohl

Nov 8, 2007, 1:58:50 PM11/8/07
Tim Smith wrote:

> Ooh...Roy and Mark and Homer are going to be pissed at you. They think daeron is a top advocate, and so you aren't suppose to point out that he's a nymshifting cretin.

What the fuck are you on about you ignorant CUNT. Produce any evidence
that I post here in any other identity than Doug Mentohl.

Doug Mentohl

Nov 8, 2007, 2:07:19 PM11/8/07
Erik 'I really like OS/2' Funkenbusch wrote:

> On Sat, 03 Nov 2007 12:52:44 -0700, gary.stewa...@gmail.com wrote:

> Gee Duh!g, why the nymshifting?

In a thread devoted to trashing Schestowitz and in a response to an
obvious fuddie post (the clue is in the reference to vagina), this
ignorant CUNT accuses me of nymshifting. Just looke here who we have
agreeing with each other, flattie, fuddie and 'Tim Smith' ...

Erik Funkenbusch

Nov 9, 2007, 7:30:55 PM11/9/07
On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 19:28:22 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> ____/ chrisv on Monday 05 November 2007 14:04 : \____
>
>> Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

>>>No, you called *ME* a criminal, simply because you disagree with *ME*.
>
> Never. And you know it. I said Microsoft does criminal things and you seem
> apathetic, almost as though you condone their behaviour.

You're a liar. You called me a criminal.

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/38fe0444756c5528

Or do you deny that you said this?

Linonut

Nov 10, 2007, 8:59:45 AM11/10/07
After takin' a swig o' grog, Erik Funkenbusch belched out this bit o' wisdom:

Here's what Roy said:

By association, Erik is as criminal and corrupt as those whom he
defends.

So Roy only called you a criminal if you agree that Microsoft is
criminal.

--
Tux rox!

Doug Mentohl

Nov 10, 2007, 9:29:36 AM11/10/07
Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

> You're a liar. You called me a criminal.

> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/38fe0444756c5528

> Or do you deny that you said this?

Well, if you come here and do nothing but defend a corrupt organizion,
then you are by associon a CROOK ..

Roy Schestowitz

Nov 10, 2007, 10:19:40 AM11/10/07
____/ Linonut on Saturday 10 November 2007 13:59 : \____

No, if he condones Microsoft's crimes. "Agree that Microsoft is criminal" would
mean something else. Remember that not only accomplices are bound to go into
jail. In past cases of assassination, for example, quiet witnesses or passive
supporters were detained. That said, murder is separate from the type of crime
Microsoft does.

Mind the fact that Erik is being imaginative because I did not call him a
criminal at all (and I would not call his decade-long astroturfing /criminal/
activity although his employer is facing criminal charges). I said "as
criminal and corrupt as" and that was a condition. Big difference.

--
~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz | Othello for Win32/Linux: http://othellomaster.com
Cpu(s): 26.8%us, 4.4%sy, 1.0%ni, 63.3%id, 4.1%wa, 0.2%hi, 0.1%si, 0.0%st

Erik Funkenbusch

Nov 10, 2007, 1:55:25 PM11/10/07

Sorry, that's not how it works. Roy called me a criminal if *ROY* believes
Microsoft is criminal, which he does. Thus, he did in fact call me a
criminal, and then he lied and pretended he didn't.

Erik Funkenbusch

Nov 10, 2007, 1:59:25 PM11/10/07
On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 15:19:40 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Mind the fact that Erik is being imaginative because I did not call him a
> criminal at all (and I would not call his decade-long astroturfing /criminal/
> activity although his employer is facing criminal charges). I said "as
> criminal and corrupt as" and that was a condition. Big difference.

No, taht's not a condition. "as" is a an adverb, something you should
probably know given your (still not awarded) PhD candidate status. It
means "to the same degree, amount, or extent; similarly; equally".

Since you believe Microsoft is criminal, saying I'm "as" criminal means
you're calling me a criminal. Either that, or you are not calling
Microsoft criminal at all.

Which is it?

Sinister Midget

Nov 10, 2007, 2:30:40 PM11/10/07
On 2007-11-10, Erik Funkenbusch <er...@despam-funkenbusch.com> claimed:

If you witness a murder and do nothing to stop it or report it, you're
*as* guilty as the murderer. The crime you're guilty *of* might be a
different one, just as the punishment may be different.

For example, if you're in a car when a bank is robbed, you're an
accomplice and will be found guilty as such unless you can show your
presence in the car was forced and you had no reasonable way to remove
yourself. You won't be punished for the robbery. You'll be punished for
being an accomplice to the robbery.

Note that this is different than speculating as to _why_ someone may
commit the crime, or trying to see how someone may have been falsely
accused. Those are speculations based on lack of knowledge and/or solid
evidence, and allow room for the person making speculations to be
corrected.

You, Erik, are an accomplice to MS' crimes when you make excuses and
spew spin to apologize for those crimes. You might not be guilty *of*
the crimes. But you're *as* guilty the party committing them.

There. I said it. Be sure to hold onto the message ID so I can correct
you when you try to use it as proof of my saying something altogether
different.
--
The clash of ideas is the sound of freedom.

DFS

Nov 10, 2007, 2:51:09 PM11/10/07
Sinister Midget wrote:

> There. I said it.

You didn't say anything. Some mumblings drooled and gurgled out of your
misshapen piehole and slimed down onto your penguin bib. Then Mommy wiped
them up and gave you another spoonful of mashed bananas and the cycle of
Linux "advocacy" began anew.

Tim Smith

Nov 10, 2007, 3:28:57 PM11/10/07
On 2007-11-10, Linonut <lin...@be11south.net> wrote:
>> You're a liar. You called me a criminal.
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/38fe0444756c5528
>>
>> Or do you deny that you said this?
>
> Here's what Roy said:
>
> By association, Erik is as criminal and corrupt as those whom he
> defends.
>
> So Roy only called you a criminal if you agree that Microsoft is
> criminal.

Wrong. Roy called him a criminal if *Roy* thinks that Microsoft is
criminal. It is irrelevant whether or not Erik thinks that Microsoft is
a criminal.

Mark Kent

Nov 10, 2007, 6:01:34 PM11/10/07
Doug Mentohl <doug_m...@linuxmail.org> espoused:

> Tim Smith wrote:
>
>> How is your using insulting names for people advocating Linux, Roy?
>
> How is continually baiting Roy until he responds legitimate advocacy.

It's all Timmy has left now.

Roy Schestowitz

Nov 10, 2007, 7:14:31 PM11/10/07
____/ Mark Kent on Saturday 10 November 2007 23:01 : \____

> Doug Mentohl <doug_m...@linuxmail.org> espoused:
>> Tim Smith wrote:
>>
>>> How is your using insulting names for people advocating Linux, Roy?
>>
>> How is continually baiting Roy until he responds legitimate advocacy.
>
> It's all Timmy has left now.

It's all that his Digg account has ever been used for.

I block his posts, but look at his profile, 'harlowmonkeys' (yes, Tim Smith is
probably a pseudoname, so he goes by different identities in different
places). I had to convince myself that almost every single comment from him is
an attack or response to me. That's what he's been on that site for... for a
long time.

--
~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz | "The only source is Open Source"

Swap: 1510068k total, 518052k used, 992016k free, 112772k cached

Tim Smith

Nov 10, 2007, 10:14:03 PM11/10/07
On 2007-11-11, Roy Schestowitz <newsg...@schestowitz.com> wrote:
> I block his posts, but look at his profile, 'harlowmonkeys' (yes, Tim Smith is
> probably a pseudoname, so he goes by different identities in different
> places). I had to convince myself that almost every single comment from him is

Google has usenet posts by me as Tim Smith going back to before you were
born. I must have quite an amazing ability to predict the future to
have figured out so far back that I'd need a fake name!

Since there are public documents with my name on them, where that name
was given under oath, so that I would suffer serious penalties if it
were not my real name, and you have posted stories that cite some of
those documents, I guess we can conclude you don't really check out the
stories you post. No wonder you get so many things wrong.

Shouldn't someone who has been serving the web since he was 15 and lists
Slashdot moderating under professional experience at least understand
his own posts? (I'm not making this up--he actually lists moderating
Slashdot as professional experience--I went to his site to get his age
for my opening sentance of this post).

Mark Kent

Nov 11, 2007, 6:05:43 AM11/11/07
Roy Schestowitz <newsg...@schestowitz.com> espoused:

> ____/ Mark Kent on Saturday 10 November 2007 23:01 : \____
>
>> Doug Mentohl <doug_m...@linuxmail.org> espoused:

>>> How is continually baiting Roy until he responds legitimate advocacy.
>>
>> It's all Timmy has left now.
>
> It's all that his Digg account has ever been used for.
>
> I block his posts, but look at his profile, 'harlowmonkeys' (yes, Tim Smith is
> probably a pseudoname, so he goes by different identities in different
> places). I had to convince myself that almost every single comment from him is
> an attack or response to me. That's what he's been on that site for... for a
> long time.

I'm sure Timmy has plenty of nyms for different circumstances. If you
consider this logically, though, anyone who has spent years posting
anti-charter off-topic material to a newsgroup, even after being
repeatedly told to p*ss off to the proper group, clearly has no morals.

Doug Mentohl

Nov 11, 2007, 9:28:34 AM11/11/07
Tim Smith wrote:

What a complete shitghead he is, got nothing better to do with his time
but stalk Roy Schestowitz ...

still waiting for proof that I nymshift here ..

Doug Mentohl

Nov 11, 2007, 12:32:35 PM11/11/07

Erik Funkenbusch

Nov 11, 2007, 12:40:04 PM11/11/07

More so than anyone cares what YOU think, it would seem, Duh!g.

Doug Mentohl

Nov 12, 2007, 8:17:08 AM11/12/07
On 11 Nov, 17:40, Erik Funkenbusch <er...@deranged-fucking-troll.com>
wrote:

>> Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

> More so than anyone cares what YOU think, it would seem, Duh!g.

You do seem to be obsseses with me. trawling public and tax records
for me and all, I love you too .. ;)

chrisv

Nov 12, 2007, 8:49:12 AM11/12/07
Linonut wrote:

>After takin' a swig o' grog, Erik Funkenbusch belched out this bit o' wisdom:
>>

>> Or do you deny that you said this?
>
>Here's what Roy said:
>
> By association, Erik is as criminal and corrupt as those whom he
> defends.
>
>So Roy only called you a criminal if you agree that Microsoft is
>criminal.

8) Nice trap.

chrisv

Nov 12, 2007, 8:50:00 AM11/12/07
Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

>On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 13:59:45 GMT, Linonut wrote:
>
>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Erik Funkenbusch belched out this bit o' wisdom:
>>

>> By association, Erik is as criminal and corrupt as those whom he
>> defends.
>>
>> So Roy only called you a criminal if you agree that Microsoft is
>> criminal.
>
>Sorry, that's not how it works. Roy called me a criminal if *ROY* believes
>Microsoft is criminal, which he does. Thus, he did in fact call me a
>criminal,

Nice shuffle.

chrisv

Nov 12, 2007, 9:25:34 AM11/12/07
Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

Only to ridicule you for your idiocy, Fuddie.

Tim Smith

Nov 12, 2007, 10:14:45 PM11/12/07
On 2007-11-12, chrisv <chr...@nospam.invalid> wrote:

> Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
>>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Erik Funkenbusch belched out this bit o' wisdom:
>>>
>>> By association, Erik is as criminal and corrupt as those whom he
>>> defends.
>>>
>>> So Roy only called you a criminal if you agree that Microsoft is
>>> criminal.
>>
>>Sorry, that's not how it works. Roy called me a criminal if *ROY* believes
>>Microsoft is criminal, which he does. Thus, he did in fact call me a
>>criminal,
>
> Nice shuffle.

Learn English and/or logic. A failure of either of those would explain
your failure to understand Roy's claim.