Microsoft and Novell Celebrate Year of Interoperability, Expand Collaboration Agreement

Peter Kränkwonov

Nov 28, 2007, 1:44:28 PM11/28/07

Good news for Linux - Novell continue to embrace Microsoft's track
record of getting products out there onto desktops.

"REDMOND, Wash., and WALTHAM, Mass.— 08 Nov 2007— One year after signing
a landmark agreement to build a bridge between open source and
proprietary software, Novell and Microsoft Corp. today unveiled
continued strong momentum behind the agreement."

"Having exceeded their original business targets, the companies continue
to see strong demand for interoperability and intellectual property (IP)
peace of mind. In addition, Novell and Microsoft announced an expansion
of their technical collaboration to create a cross-platform
accessibility model that links together the existing Windows and Linux*
frameworks used to build assistive technology products that enable
people with disabilities to interact with computers."

This can only be good news for Linux users everywhere. Microsoft's
skills at targeting corporate desktops and servers with Novell's
knowledge of whats hot and whats not in the Open Source jungle.

Robin T Cox

Nov 28, 2007, 1:57:28 PM11/28/07
On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 19:44:28 +0100, Peter Kränkwonov
wrote:

Probably it's rather more good news for Microsoft, who are looking
forward in future to clinging to the coat-tails of Linux as their
prospects of cornering the world market in computing disappear down the
tubes.

Whether Linux will accept them, of course, is moot, as Microsoft seem to
have very little to contribute to the future of computing.

Peter Kränkwonov

Nov 28, 2007, 2:10:18 PM11/28/07

I am confused. What do you mean? Linux has almost no desktop presence
and M$ has nearly it all. M$ and Windoze already cornered the
market. What are you meaning here? Or am I not understanding something
here in the figures you talk about?

7

Nov 28, 2007, 2:19:40 PM11/28/07
Peter Kränkwonov wrote:

> Robin T Cox <nom...@nomail.net> writes:
>
>> On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 19:44:28 +0100, Peter Kränkwonov
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Good news for Linux - Novell continue to embrace Microsoft's track
>>> record of getting products out there onto desktops.
>>>

>>> "REDMOND, Wash., and WALTHAM, Mass.? 08 Nov 2007? One year after signing

>>> a landmark agreement to build a bridge between open source and
>>> proprietary software, Novell and Microsoft Corp. today unveiled
>>> continued strong momentum behind the agreement."
>>>
>>> "Having exceeded their original business targets, the companies continue
>>> to see strong demand for interoperability and intellectual property (IP)
>>> peace of mind. In addition, Novell and Microsoft announced an expansion
>>> of their technical collaboration to create a cross-platform
>>> accessibility model that links together the existing Windows and Linux*
>>> frameworks used to build assistive technology products that enable
>>> people with disabilities to interact with computers."
>>>
>>> This can only be good news for Linux users everywhere. Microsoft's
>>> skills at targeting corporate desktops and servers with Novell's
>>> knowledge of whats hot and whats not in the Open Source jungle.
>>
>> Probably it's rather more good news for Microsoft, who are looking
>> forward in future to clinging to the coat-tails of Linux as their
>> prospects of cornering the world market in computing disappear down the
>> tubes.
>>
>> Whether Linux will accept them, of course, is moot, as Microsoft seem to
>> have very little to contribute to the future of computing.
>>

> I am confused. What do you mean? Linux has almost no desktop presence
> and M$ has nearly it all. M$ and Windoze already cornered the
> market. What are you meaning here? Or am I not understanding something
> here in the figures you talk about?

That statement falsely assumes you have some approved tool to measure
Linux desktop usage.

Linux is distributed not sold, and hence whatever means you
are using to measure Linux desktop usage is flawed until someone
brings out some measurement system that works and gets approved.

Linux is expanding at the rate of one million new desktops per month
and the rate is increasing.

Wallmart sold out 10,000 of their Linux PCs in 10 days.
Ebuyer has sold out of eSys machines.
Tesco has sold out of their 134 pound machines only the
184 pound machine is still available.
Amazon sold out their Linux ebook gadget in hours.
Ausus eee - can't get them anywhere any time soon.

http://www.livecdlist.com
http://www.distrowatch.com

High Plains Thumper

Nov 28, 2007, 2:21:49 PM11/28/07
Peter Kränkwonov wrote:

> I am confused. What do you mean? Linux has almost no desktop
> presence and M$ has nearly it all. M$ and Windoze already
> cornered the market. What are you meaning here? Or am I not
> understanding something here in the figures you talk about?

Hmmm, no presence, eh? Then why are you using it?

--
HPT

Roy Schestowitz

Nov 28, 2007, 2:44:46 PM11/28/07
____/ 7 on Wednesday 28 November 2007 19:19 : \____

> Peter Kränkwonov wrote:
>
>> Robin T Cox <nom...@nomail.net> writes:

No, it is not. Linux was doing fine before Microsoft decided that it needs to
be 'taxed'. It essentially 'bribed' Novell to accept guilt. Novell needed the
money because it faced NASDAQ delisting at the time (Fargo Bank issues). That
was after Microsoft had betrayed Novell with very nasty, anticompetitive
tricks.

>>> Probably it's rather more good news for Microsoft, who are looking
>>> forward in future to clinging to the coat-tails of Linux as their
>>> prospects of cornering the world market in computing disappear down the
>>> tubes.
>>>
>>> Whether Linux will accept them, of course, is moot, as Microsoft seem to
>>> have very little to contribute to the future of computing.
>>>

>> I am confused. What do you mean? Linux has almost no desktop presence
>> and M$ has nearly it all. M$ and Windoze already cornered the
>> market. What are you meaning here? Or am I not understanding something
>> here in the figures you talk about?
>

> That statement falsely assumes you have some approved tool to measure
> Linux desktop usage.

See this one from yesterday:

Mozilla & Firefox Market Share

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://john.jubjubs.net/2007/11/27/mozilla-firefox-market-share/

--
~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz | "My signature is never intended to be offensive"
Tasks: 125 total, 1 running, 124 sleeping, 0 stopped, 0 zombie

Peter Kränkwonov

Nov 28, 2007, 2:57:15 PM11/28/07

I am confused. Where did I say "no" presence? Why are you lying and
misrepresenting what I say?

The previous emailer said that MS needs linux to corner the market. All
numbers I know say that they did this a long time ago. Linux has almost
no desktop presence based on populated figures. Well I am sure you
would not think 2% is a big presence? I use Linux but it does not mean
everyone does. I own a 1980 Mercedes 280 SE but I don't assume everyone
else has one, no but I am quite a minority. Why is this trouble for you?
Or you are another of these people who think every one is like them? I
see from your other posts you don't use Linux much or know much about it
but as a new user maybe you can learn something about the statistics before
you look stupid since it seems you must learn.

Yes. And? I use OE at work so use it at home too - it took some
tinkering to get it to work but its working mostly perfect now. With
Linux underneath I dont have to worry about virus and trojans
either. best of both worlds - Windoze SW with the integrity and safety
of Linux.

flatfish

Nov 28, 2007, 3:01:58 PM11/28/07
On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 19:44:46 +0000, Roy Schestowitz
>No, it is not. Linux was doing fine before Microsoft decided that it needs to
>be 'taxed'. It essentially 'bribed' Novell to accept guilt.

Thorazine is your friend Roy Schestowitz.
And please get a new tinfoil hat?
The one you are wearing appears defective.

Peter Kränkwonov

Nov 28, 2007, 3:02:08 PM11/28/07
Roy Schestowitz <newsg...@schestowitz.com> writes:

> ____/ 7 on Wednesday 28 November 2007 19:19 : \____
>
>> Peter Kränkwonov wrote:

> No, it is not. Linux was doing fine before Microsoft decided that it needs to
> be 'taxed'. It essentially 'bribed' Novell to accept guilt. Novell needed the
> money because it faced NASDAQ delisting at the time (Fargo Bank
> issues). That

If Novell were doing fine then why did they need money? You don't make a
good business argument here I am afraid.

> was after Microsoft had betrayed Novell with very nasty, anticompetitive
> tricks.

What tricks. I am unaware of these but would like to learn.

I am not sure I understand your meaning. Surely market share is the
ratio of how many users are being had for Linux compared to how many for
other operatings systemes. No need to be too clever. it makes sense to a
man and his dog I think. But even from my travels I know Linux is still
very minority everywhere but at our Linux stammtisch!

Peter Kränkwonov

Nov 28, 2007, 3:05:20 PM11/28/07
flatfish <flat...@linuxmail.org> writes:

Aha. Now I understand more clearly. Roy is the resident denial person?
Always thinking the world is owing him a living and making a lot of
noise. This explains his views that Novell was doing great while falling
off the Nasdaq. Here that would be called failing and not doing great. I
think he can be filtered then (he posts a lot - is he working for
Novel?)

Roy Schestowitz

Nov 28, 2007, 3:15:14 PM11/28/07
____/ Peter Kränkwonov on Wednesday 28 November 2007 20:02 : \____

Look for the NASDAQ delisting warnings Novell received in 2006. You can search
the Web and find many stories about this. Novell also sacked very many
employees in late 2005.

>> was after Microsoft had betrayed Novell with very nasty, anticompetitive
>> tricks.
>
> What tricks. I am unaware of these but would like to learn.

See Novell's trials which involve Microsoft (prior to 2006). There's a good
record of this and Microsoft paid to settle on various occasions. Mind things
like the E-mail from Microsoft's Jim Allchin which says they "need to
slaughter Novell before they get stronger". In other E-mails he spoke about
needing to copy from Novell (not these exact words)

Linux plays a key role in many machines that are not connected, e.g. desktops
that are used in rendering studios. These are packaged as appliances. Other
machines you do not get to see often are quietly appearing in places that
migrate to Linux (there's no company to rave about this in the media).
Examples include Kerala, with population of almost 30 million and a state-wide
migration to Debian.

--
~~ Best of wishes

Google: organising the world's information. Government: reorgnaising
the world's information (censorship) in its favour
20:05:01 up 29 days, 3 min, 2 users, load average: 1.69, 1.34, 1.41

flatfish

Nov 28, 2007, 3:24:17 PM11/28/07
On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 20:57:15 +0100, Peter Kränkwonov<pk...@muc-lug.de>
wrote:

You are dealing with radical Linux loonies Peter.
I sort of agree with what you are saying, but at the same time I can
understand why the Linux loonies are going ape shitz over this deal.
They are paranoid loonies.
Unfortunately with the radical Linux loonie, it's either all or
nothing.
You can't be midstream.

People like thumper, Roy, Mark Kent, Willy 'filters' Poaster are doing
more harm to Linux than all the trolls put together.

BTW you know you've won the discussion when they, the Linux loonies,
start digging up your broswer id string.
Get ready for the spelling police next!

The Ghost In The Machine

Nov 28, 2007, 3:26:00 PM11/28/07
In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Peter Kränkwonov
<pk...@muc-lug.de>
wrote
<fikcup$10q$1...@registered.motzarella.org>:

> Good news for Linux - Novell continue to embrace Microsoft's track
> record of getting products out there onto desktops.

Um....why would someone want to embrace such a horrid track
record? Microsoft practically invented the term vaporware,
presumably because it was always fashionably late in releasing
products.

Also, its record is far from stellar, giving us such notables as
BOB, Windows Vista, and a fair number of others which I'd frankly
have to look up.

[CorporateWishyWhimsySpeak(tm) snipped for brevity]

#191, ewi...@earthlink.net
Windows Vista. It'll Fix Everything(tm).

Peter Kränkwonov

Nov 28, 2007, 3:30:55 PM11/28/07
Roy Schestowitz <newsg...@schestowitz.com> writes:

> ____/ Peter Kränkwonov on Wednesday 28 November 2007 20:02 : \____
>
>> Roy Schestowitz <newsg...@schestowitz.com> writes:
>>

>>> No, it is not. Linux was doing fine before Microsoft decided that it needs
>>> to be 'taxed'. It essentially 'bribed' Novell to accept guilt. Novell needed
>>> the money because it faced NASDAQ delisting at the time (Fargo Bank
>>> issues). That
>>
>> If Novell were doing fine then why did they need money? You don't make a
>> good business argument here I am afraid.
>
> Look for the NASDAQ delisting warnings Novell received in 2006. You can search
> the Web and find many stories about this. Novell also sacked very many
> employees in late 2005.

Because they had no money. So I still don't understand how you say they
were doing well.

>>> was after Microsoft had betrayed Novell with very nasty, anticompetitive
>>> tricks.
>>
>> What tricks. I am unaware of these but would like to learn.
>
> See Novell's trials which involve Microsoft (prior to 2006). There's a
> good

What trials? You have links to clear evidence? I can not read legal
English so well.

> record of this and Microsoft paid to settle on various occasions. Mind things
> like the E-mail from Microsoft's Jim Allchin which says they "need to
> slaughter Novell before they get stronger". In other E-mails he spoke
> about

What is wrong with this?

> needing to copy from Novell (not these exact words)

Important to get words right when slandering I think or it is dangerous.

I know what Linux is as I use it.

> that are used in rendering studios. These are packaged as
> appliances. Other

What do you mean "as applicances" and how is this different from Windoze
or Macs in similar situations.

> machines you do not get to see often are quietly appearing in places that
> migrate to Linux (there's no company to rave about this in the media).
> Examples include Kerala, with population of almost 30 million and a state-wide
> migration to Debian.

Yes but this is because it is India with no money there.

--
"Champagne!"
-- Worf, al replicatore, "Parallels" (TNG),

Peter Köhlmann

Nov 28, 2007, 3:31:33 PM11/28/07
Peter Kränkwonov wrote:

You are talking to flatfish

He is a racist, a liar and software thief

He nymshifts quite a lot, his latest "names" were

Abbie Diaz, achmed.jones, Aftab Singh, Allen Cusimano, Allie Perkins,
Allison Juergans, allison_hunt1969, Alicia Hunt, Ana Thema, andyschipowitz,
Anna Banger, anonymous, arkady.duntov, Archie, Archie Moss Bunker, Archie
Watermann, Attila, Baba Booey, Babcock Johnson, babcock.latreen, Babu
Singh, ball.cock.the.plumber, banjo.boy69, Bill Thomson, Billy
<billy.the.kidd>, bill.gates.loves.me, BingoBongo, bison, Bjarne Jensen,
bjornstad8800, BklynBoy, bones4jones, bonobo magilla, Boyce Mabri, BSEE,
Bunsen Burner, Buster, c.baumstumpff, CBFalconer, Charles LeGrand, Charlie,
Choppers McGee, Chris Thomas, Christine Abernathy, Claire Lynn, Clippy,
Clock King, collie4roy, Collie Entragion, Colon Singh, common cold,
compton.plaines_kid, Connie Hines, Corrie, corry.lebeu, Corrie Titlaand,
Cory Dyvik, Curtis Wilson, cymon.says, Damian O'Leary, Dana Bush, Danny
Kwong, dbx_boy, Deadpenguin, Debbie, detective48, Devon Dawson,
dismoqualifetch, Donn Carlsbad, donna.bunting_tv, dont.pullout,
doris.gets.her.oates, Doug Richardson, Dragon.Boy, Dr.Long John Jones,
dy.sector, echo.valley_26809, Elliot Zimmermann, Elwin Winters, Emmanuel
Arias, Fawn Lebowitz, flatfish+++, foamy, frank boson, Franz Klammer, Fred
Simmons, gabriele howorth, Gary Stewart, GayClod, George Cotton, George
Littlefield, Gilbert, Gilbert Goiter, Gilbert Hochaim,
gilligan, goldfarb44, gooseborg, Greg Finnigan, Greg Laplante, Hans Kimm,
Hans Tomlinson, Harry Hilton, Harvey Fogel, Heather, Heather69, Heather
Trax, Heddy Seafield, Heidi van Wong, helmut.ginter, hepcat,
high_pain_humper, Hugh Himless, hymen.the.jew, llanalott, Ishmeal Hafizi,
itchy balls, Ivan Mctavish, IvanaB, Jason, jeff.smiley, Jeff Szarka,
jjwassermann, Joe Josephson, John, John King, John Shelton, John
Smith, johnnyscotrun, jolt.n.pizza, Jorge Jorgensen, jorge_shillingford,
Jose Lopez, juke_joint, kaptain kaput, Karel Olish, karen.bullfinch, Karen
Hill, Karla Snodgress, kathy_krantz, Kaylie Solomon, Kendra, Kenneth Downs,
Kenny Dugan, Kent Dorfman, Ken Johnson, Kim Coinop, Kinglen Wang, Kristen,
kumba killington, Kurt Janker, Kyle Cadet,  lafferty6, L Didio, Laura
Shillingford, Le Farter, Le Yammy, Leaking Onion, Leo Diaz, Les Cramer, Les
Turner, Les Walton, Leslie Bassman, Lilly, Lindy, linux.curious, Linux
Exposer, linux.freak.detector, Lisa Shavas, Lisa Cottmann, Lois Hunt, Long,
long_tong_ling,  luisortizhome, Lukumi Babalu Aye, Luna Lane, Major Mynor,
Manny, mark.kent.is.owned, Mario Fermin, McSwain, mista twista,Mogumbo,
Moses, Mooshoo Bong Singh, mr.macfeelme,  mycarisfast, narrows_whitefish,
nate_mcspook, Navid Shakibapour, oh.bama.da.rack, okto_pussy,
opensource.sucks, organ.creep, OSS KDE User, Paddy McCrockett, Paul
Wannamaker, Paris Marriot, Patricia, Patrick Landrum, Patty LeGrange, patty
pippins, Patty Poppins, percy samson, Peter Gluckman, Peter Kohlmann,
peter.traphagen, Phil, Phillip Cornwall, phoung, phoung quoak, pickle_pete,
Piss Clam, Polly Ester, Poopy Pants McGee, pus.boy99, pyles69, Quimby,
Quinton Magee, Quizno Backer, Ray Schitzmepantz, Reporter, Rich, Richard P.
Johnson, Richie, Richie O'Toole, Richie Spano, right.wanger, Robert Strunk,
rodolfo.garcia44, rothstein_ivan, Roy_Pestowitz, Roy.Schakemetitz,
Roy.Schavedmenutz, Roy.Schavesmewankz, roy.shysterwitz, Roy.Schitzowitz,
roys.testicles, roy.the.spam.king, RP Modell, ryebra, Sally Vadi, Sammy,
Sammy Whalen, Saul Goldblatt, schavemetitz, Schestertitz, schestowizzle,
schestowitz, schitzmepantz, schisterwitz, Schlomo Smykowski, Sharon Cackle,
Sharon Hubbasland, Sean, Sean Fitzhenry, Sean Macpherson, Sewer Rat,
sewer_clown, Shelly K., Sherlock Holmes, Schlomo Rabinowitz, Simon, Simon
Lewis, simply.lisa, Singer, sista sledgehammer, slacker.mcspritze,
Spammy_Davis, spanny_davis, Stefan Karstensen, Stephan Simonsen, Stephanie,
Stephanie Mannerz, Stephen, Stephen Olsen, Stephen Townshend, stomach.pump,
SuckyB, Sue, sue quinterra, sully1999, SunnyB, Susan, Susan Bladder, Susan
Lapinski, Susan Wong, Suzi Wong, suzie.linux, Suzie Wong,
Swampee, swing.cock, sylvano12tegriorgriach, Ted Bennington, Terri
Sorensen, Terry Porter, The Beaver, Thorsten, Thorsten Thigpen, Timmy
Luncford , Toby Rastus Roosovelt III, toe.mein, Tomas Bicsak, tomas.bozak,
Tomas Dunton, Tomas Lucatorto, Tori, Tori Wassermann, Torre Stanslaand,
Trace Dennison, Tracee, Traci, traci.alicock, traci.manicotti, traci.pusey,
Traci Spritzendrainer, trailerpark, Trina Swallows, Trolly, Trudi Simpkins,
Tryxie Lustern,  udayshankar29, Uday Shankar, victimizedb, victimizedbyms,
Vince Fontain, Vladimir Yepifano, Walter Bubniak, Wang Mycock, Wasser,
Waterskidoo, wendy, Wendy Duzz, Wendy Toiletwater, Whizzer, Wilbur J, willy
watkins jr, Willy Wong, wiltons_pypes, Winnie Septos, wizard.shot,
wm_walsh, Wobbles, wylbur.horseman, Yanick Schmuley and zyklon_C.
Plus many, many, many more.
--
This about sums it. Forget anything that idiot writes. It is garbage

flatfish

Nov 28, 2007, 3:45:18 PM11/28/07
On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 21:30:55 +0100, Peter Kränkwonov<pk...@muc-lug.de>
wrote:

>Roy Schestowitz <newsg...@schestowitz.com> writes:

Perfect!
You are here for a couple of days and you have Roy and his gang of
loonies figured out already.

Why are the resident COLA'ites so ignorant?

Roy Schestowitz

Nov 28, 2007, 3:43:31 PM11/28/07
____/ Peter Kränkwonov on Wednesday 28 November 2007 20:30 : \____

I don't need the words. I have solid evidence that is publicly available, It
backs all the assertions above perfectly, but again, you're virtually asking
me to do the 'homework'. About the trials, search for 'Microsoft Novell
litigation'. There's /heaps/ on that. About the E-mails, given what you see in
the trials, phrases like "slaughter Novell" strike a nerve. They join other
phrases like "whacking" Dell" and "tilt them into the death spiral" (Lotus).

Macs are similar to appliances in the sense that you buy the entire unit and it
is not assembled with plenty of choice available. Windows is just an O/S. The
same goes for GNU/Linux. Increasingly, GNU/Linux requires no preloads /per
se/. Take for example the Asus Eee PC, which comes in only 2-3 forms and the
O/S is an integral part of it. It's a device, essentially, but there's room
for hacking if you really try.

Did you know that many millions of smartphones run Linux? These are small
computers.

>> machines you do not get to see often are quietly appearing in places that
>> migrate to Linux (there's no company to rave about this in the media).
>> Examples include Kerala, with population of almost 30 million and a
>> state-wide migration to Debian.
>
> Yes but this is because it is India with no money there.

No, it was a choice that they made because of the need for freedom,
independence, and innovation. Gates has begun dumping a $3 Office/Windows
bundle, but Kerala has some smart people. It realises that Gates just wants to
get children (to whom this offer applies) 'addicted' and locked in.

--
~~ Best of wishes

An aristocrat's sexual escapades equate to Technocrat's hot RSS feed

Peter Kränkwonov

Nov 28, 2007, 3:59:01 PM11/28/07
flatfish <flat...@linuxmail.org> writes:

One day. But I will not be staying for too long. I just want to try to
understand some of the posters here. They seem not to know about Linux
but treat it like some god. Some people even think that Linux has more
installs than Windows. What have they been drinking alcohol?

Roy Schestowitz

Nov 28, 2007, 3:54:37 PM11/28/07
____/ Peter Köhlmann on Wednesday 28 November 2007 20:31 : \____

> You are talking to flatfish

I think this might be another new nym of Gary.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search?ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&num=50&q=Peter+Kr%C3%A4nkwonov&qt_s=Search
http://www.google.com/search?num=50&hl=en&c2coff=1&q=Peter+Krankwonov&btnG=Search

With or without accents -- same result. Next waterskidoo maybe.

--
~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz | "World ends in five minutes - please log out"

Peter Kränkwonov

Nov 28, 2007, 4:00:26 PM11/28/07
Roy Schestowitz <newsg...@schestowitz.com> writes:

Well, I am not so sure. I worked in Kerala for a while. And for sure
there is something funny here too.

Peter Kränkwonov

Nov 28, 2007, 4:02:29 PM11/28/07
Roy Schestowitz <newsg...@schestowitz.com> writes:

> ____/ Peter Köhlmann on Wednesday 28 November 2007 20:31 : \____
>
>> You are talking to flatfish
>
> I think this might be another new nym of Gary.

Thanks for the warning. Who is Gary and why should I not talk to him?
This "Flatfish" seems to be ok and not so crazy as some.

flatfish

Nov 28, 2007, 4:42:29 PM11/28/07
On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 20:43:31 +0000, Roy Schestowitz
<newsg...@schestowitz.com> wrote:

>I don't need the words. I have solid evidence that is publicly available,

No you don't.

You have a slew of messages, that YOU have posted, many of which refer
back to your own collection of blogs, boycott sites and such to offer
your so called proof.

IOW: The sky is green.
Why?
Because?
Because why?
Because the sky is green.

You've polluted the Internet with your garbage to the point where
searching on schestowitz+ 'just about anything' will bring up hits all
over the place.

And THAT was your motive all along.

Somewhere along the way it backfired though.....

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=schestowitz%2Btoilet&btnG=Google+Search

...and that is a mild one...

flatfish

Nov 28, 2007, 4:50:07 PM11/28/07
On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 22:02:29 +0100, Peter Kränkwonov<pk...@muc-lug.de>
wrote:

>Roy Schestowitz <newsg...@schestowitz.com> writes:

These nuts think I am gary Stewert.

Ask them for proof....

In fact I'll tell you where it came from.

A loony named mjcr posted a long diatribe accusing me, flatfish, of
being Gary Stewart.
He offered zero proof and even most hard core Linux users at the time
were skeptical.

For the record, he left COLA in a hurry shortly after posting that
because he was convinced that Microsoft and it's allies were
threatening his family with bodily harm.

Can you say loony tune?????

So that's where it came from.....

Why not ask Roy for proof?

You won't get it....

That's because it does not exist....

BTW, here is the post where mjcr goes skitzo (sp?)

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/bc64c6e578019d77

Oh yea, mjcr posts here to this day.
Under a different name of course.

Peter Köhlmann

Nov 28, 2007, 4:52:05 PM11/28/07
Peter Kränkwonov wrote:

Good

Nice to know your intentions, fool
--
Warning: You have moved the mouse.
Windows will reboot now to make the change permanent

Peter Kränkwonov

Nov 28, 2007, 4:58:48 PM11/28/07
flatfish <flat...@linuxmail.org> writes:

> On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 22:02:29 +0100, Peter Kränkwonov<pk...@muc-lug.de>
> wrote:
>
>>Roy Schestowitz <newsg...@schestowitz.com> writes:
>>
>>> ____/ Peter Köhlmann on Wednesday 28 November 2007 20:31 : \____

>>> I think this might be another new nym of Gary.
>>
>>Thanks for the warning. Who is Gary and why should I not talk to him?
>>This "Flatfish" seems to be ok and not so crazy as some.
>
> These nuts think I am gary Stewert.

Actually from another post I think they are thinking I am Gary someone.

> Ask them for proof....

Can I have proof?

> In fact I'll tell you where it came from.
>
> A loony named mjcr posted a long diatribe accusing me, flatfish, of
> being Gary Stewart.
> He offered zero proof and even most hard core Linux users at the time
> were skeptical.
>
> For the record, he left COLA in a hurry shortly after posting that
> because he was convinced that Microsoft and it's allies were
> threatening his family with bodily harm.
>
> Can you say loony tune?????
>
> So that's where it came from.....
>
> Why not ask Roy for proof?
>
> You won't get it....
>
> That's because it does not exist....
>
> BTW, here is the post where mjcr goes skitzo (sp?)
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/bc64c6e578019d77
>
> Oh yea, mjcr posts here to this day.
> Under a different name of course.

Which name so I know to ignore him. He sounds of paranoied tendencies.

--
En la naturaleza, no hay castigos ni premios, solo consecuencias.
-- Proverbio chino.

cc

Nov 28, 2007, 5:09:27 PM11/28/07
On Nov 28, 4:50 pm, flatfish <flatf...@linuxmail.org> wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 22:02:29 +0100, Peter Kränkwonov<pk...@muc-lug.de>
> wrote:
>
> >Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@schestowitz.com> writes:
>
> >> ____/ Peter Köhlmann on Wednesday 28 November 2007 20:31 : \____

> >> I think this might be another new nym of Gary.
>
> >Thanks for the warning. Who is Gary and why should I not talk to him?
> >This "Flatfish" seems to be ok and not so crazy as some.
>
> These nuts think I am gary Stewert.
>
> Ask them for proof....
>
> In fact I'll tell you where it came from.
>
> A loony named mjcr posted a long diatribe accusing me, flatfish, of
> being Gary Stewart.
> He offered zero proof and even most hard core Linux users at the time
> were skeptical.

Who's Gary Stewart though? Is there something about the name "Gary
Stewart" I don't know? It seems like such an arbitrary thing. If "Gary
Stewart" is nobody, then what difference does it make if you are or
aren't? If I call you Chris Jackson all the time, but Chris Jackson is
nobody important, then what fucking difference does it make? I might
as well call you flatfish. I guess what I'm trying to say is, should I
know who Gary Stewart is?

Peter Köhlmann

Nov 28, 2007, 5:09:15 PM11/28/07
Peter Kränkwonov wrote:

> flatfish <flat...@linuxmail.org> writes:
>
>> On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 22:02:29 +0100, Peter Kränkwonov<pk...@muc-lug.de>
>> wrote:

>>>Thanks for the warning. Who is Gary and why should I not talk to him?
>>>This "Flatfish" seems to be ok and not so crazy as some.
>>
>> These nuts think I am gary Stewert.
>>

> Actually from another post I think they are thinking I am Gary someone.

Actually, you are, "Peter" Gary flatfish

Who do you think you can fool with first appearing on all of usenet today
for the very first time?

You lately nymshifted to

pippins, Patty Poppins, percy samson, Peter Gluckman, Peter Kohlmann, Peter
Kränkwonov, peter.traphagen, Phil, Phillip Cornwall, phoung, phoung quoak,

flatfish

Nov 28, 2007, 5:27:14 PM11/28/07
On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 14:09:27 -0800 (PST), cc <scat...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Ask them for proof.
They won't/can't offer any because there is none.

It's just another lie that has become an urban legend in COLA.
Personally I think it's hysterical, especially when the loonies
started calling all the Gary Stewarts in the NYC phone book!

Now THAT is funny.

cc

Nov 28, 2007, 8:05:46 PM11/28/07
On Nov 28, 5:27 pm, flatfish <flatf...@linuxmail.org> wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 14:09:27 -0800 (PST), cc <scatnu...@hotmail.com>

That's nice, but that's not what I mean. I mean, why should I care if
you are Gary Stewart or not? Is Gary Stewart someone famous? They say
you're Gary Stewart like it's an insult and you deny it like it's an
insult, but I don't know who the fuck Gary Stewart is in the first
place.

flatfish

Nov 28, 2007, 8:25:43 PM11/28/07
On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 17:05:46 -0800 (PST), cc <scat...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On Nov 28, 5:27 pm, flatfish <flatf...@linuxmail.org> wrote:

The loonies think they have discovered something.
They have not.

You see most of them are realizing they are idiots for posting under
their real names so now they want to take the rest of the group down
with the ship.

Ain't going to happen.

cc

Nov 28, 2007, 8:33:55 PM11/28/07
On Nov 28, 8:25 pm, flatfish <flatf...@linuxmail.org> wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 17:05:46 -0800 (PST), cc <scatnu...@hotmail.com>

So that's it? They just think that's your real name? Well Roy
Schestowitz is just as anonymous as Mark Kent, Roy Culley, Gary
Stewart, flatfish, High Plains Thumper, cc, etc. Unless someone has
met you (any of you), no one knows you. Is "Mark Kent" really Mark
Kent? Who knows or cares? So nessuno is "insert name here." What does
that mean? It offers me no insight into the nym at all because it adds
nothing. Posting real names is a bullshit move, even if it's that
racist Maverick's real name. Unless you're famous, knowing a real
name, or revealing a real name doesn't mean dick to anyone. Guess
what, I'm Gary Stewart. There, is everyone satisfied now?

flatfish

Nov 28, 2007, 8:43:29 PM11/28/07
On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 17:33:55 -0800 (PST), cc <scat...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On Nov 28, 8:25 pm, flatfish <flatf...@linuxmail.org> wrote:

That's it.

Sadly some names are more real than others.

For example Roy Schestowitz is really the dorks name.
Same for Mark Kent who is employed as a dustman at a private boys
school in GB. (Hide the Ky Jelly ).
Same for Doug Mentohl who is a postal worker in London.
High Plaines Thumper is easily located due to some screw ups in
motorcycle groups. I'll leave him alone though.

All easily found on Google.

With all respect to Erik, only a fool uses his real name in groups
like this.

Peter Kränkwonov

Nov 28, 2007, 9:01:59 PM11/28/07
flatfish <flat...@linuxmail.org> writes:

> With all respect to Erik, only a fool uses his real name in groups
> like this.

Yes. Already I have received some strange email. I think it was a
mistake from me to post here.

High Plains Thumper

Nov 29, 2007, 5:05:51 AM11/29/07
flatfish wrote:
> Peter Kränkwonov wrote:

>> High Plains Thumper writes:

>>> Hmmm, no presence, eh? Then why are you using it?

>> I am confused. Where did I say "no" presence? Why are you lying and
>> misrepresenting what I say?

Aha, the apparent agenda reveals itself. I ask a simple question, and
immediately I am accused of lying. How strange, how extreme and very rude.

>> The previous emailer said that MS needs linux to corner the market.
>> All numbers I know say that they did this a long time ago. Linux has
>> almost no desktop presence based on populated figures. Well I am sure
>> you would not think 2% is a big presence? I use Linux but it does not
>> mean everyone does. I own a 1980 Mercedes 280 SE but I don't assume
>> everyone else has one, no but I am quite a minority. Why is this
>> trouble for you? Or you are another of these people who think every
>> one is like them? I see from your other posts you don't use Linux much
>> or know much about it but as a new user maybe you can learn something
>> about the statistics before you look stupid since it seems you must
>> learn.

I said very little to you, and now I get a discertation on all my
assumptions based on one question?

>> Yes. And? I use OE at work so use it at home too - it took some
>> tinkering to get it to work but its working mostly perfect now. With
>> Linux underneath I dont have to worry about virus and trojans either.
>> best of both worlds - Windoze SW with the integrity and safety of
>> Linux.
>
> You are dealing with

a sock puppet of flatty, no? Of course! Peter "Crank One Off", I should
have guessed. More farty drivel:

> radical Linux loonies Peter. I sort of agree with what you are saying,
> but at the same time I can understand why the Linux loonies are going
> ape shitz over this deal. They are paranoid loonies. Unfortunately with
> the radical Linux loonie, it's either all or nothing. You can't be
> midstream.
>
> People like thumper, Roy, Mark Kent, Willy 'filters' Poaster are doing
> more harm to Linux than all the trolls put together.
>
> BTW you know you've won the discussion when they, the Linux loonies,
> start digging up your broswer id string. Get ready for the spelling
> police next!

You really need to use more originality in your posts. Your trolling
methodologies are extremely sad.

http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/01/flatfish-troll.html

[quote]
The flatfish troll nyms shifts an extraordinary amount often using the
nyms as sock puppets. Here is a list of some of the nyms the flatfish
troll has used (NB: flatfish will often use the names of other posters as
nyms):

Abbie Diaz, achmed.jones, Aftab Singh, Allen Cusimano, Allie Perkins,
Allison Juergans, allison_hunt1969, Alicia Hunt, Ana Thema,

andyschipowitz, Anna Banger, anonymous, arkady.duntov, Archie, Archie

Moss Bunker, Archie Watermann, Attila, Baba Booey, Babcock Johnson,

babcock.latreen, Babu Singh, ball.cock.the.plumber, banjo.boy69, Bill
Thomson, Billy , bill.gates.loves.me, BingoBongo, bison, Bjarne Jensen,

bjornstad8800, BklynBoy, bones4jones, bonobo magilla, Boyce Mabri, BSEE,
Bunsen Burner, Buster, c.baumstumpff, CBFalconer, Charles LeGrand,
Charlie, Choppers McGee, Chris Thomas, Christine Abernathy, Claire Lynn,

Clippy, Clock King, collie4roy, Collie Entragion, Colon Singh, common

cold, compton.plaines_kid, Connie Hines, Corrie, corry.lebeu, Corrie
Titlaand, Cory Dyvik, Curtis Wilson, cymon.says, Damian O'Leary, Dana

Bush, Danny Kwong, dbx_boy, Deadpenguin, Debbie, detective48, Devon

Dawson, dismoqualifetch, Donn Carlsbad, donna.bunting_tv, dont.pullout,
doris.gets.her.oates, Doug Richardson, Dragon.Boy, Dr.Long John Jones,
dy.sector, echo.valley_26809, Elliot Zimmermann, Elwin Winters, Emmanuel
Arias, Fawn Lebowitz, flatfish+++, foamy, frank boson, Franz Klammer, Fred
Simmons, gabriele howorth, Gary Stewart, GayClod, George Cotton, George

Littlefield, Gilbert, Gilbert Goiter, Gilbert Hochaim, gilligan,Â

goldfarb44, gooseborg, Greg Finnigan, Greg Laplante, Hans Kimm, Hans
Tomlinson, Harry Hilton, Harvey Fogel, Heather, Heather69, Heather Trax,
Heddy Seafield, Heidi van Wong, helmut.ginter, hepcat, high_pain_humper,
Hugh Himless, hymen.the.jew, llanalott, Ishmeal Hafizi, itchy balls, Ivan
Mctavish, IvanaB, Jason, jeff.smiley, Jeff Szarka, jjwassermann, Joe

Josephson, John, John King, John Shelton, John Smith, johnnyscotrun,

jolt.n.pizza, Jorge Jorgensen, jorge_shillingford, Jose Lopez, juke_joint,
kaptain kaput, Karel Olish, karen.bullfinch, Karen Hill, Karla Snodgress,
kathy_krantz, Kaylie Solomon, Kendra, Kenneth Downs, Kenny Dugan, Kent
Dorfman, Ken Johnson, Kim Coinop, Kinglen Wang, Kristen, kumba killington,

Kurt Janker, Kyle Cadet, Â lafferty6, L Didio, Laura Shillingford, Le

Farter, Le Yammy, Leaking Onion, Leo Diaz, Les Cramer, Les Turner, Les

Walton, Leslie Bassman, Lilly, Lindy, linux.curious, Linux Exposer,Â

linux.freak.detector, Lisa Shavas, Lisa Cottmann, Lois Hunt, Long,

long_tong_ling, Â luisortizhome, Lukumi Babalu Aye, Luna Lane, Major

Mynor, Manny, mark.kent.is.owned, Mario Fermin, McSwain, mista

twista,Mogumbo, Moses, Mooshoo Bong Singh, mr.macfeelme, Â mycarisfast,
narrows_whitefish, nate_mcspook, Navid Shakibapour, oh.bama.da.rack,

okto_pussy, opensource.sucks, organ.creep, OSS KDE User, Paddy McCrockett,
Paul Wannamaker, Paris Marriot, Patricia, Patrick Landrum, Patty LeGrange,
patty pippins, Patty Poppins, percy samson, Peter Gluckman, Peter

Kohlmann, peter.traphagen, Phil, Phillip Cornwall, phoung, phoung quoak,
pickle_pete, Piss Clam, Polly Ester, Poopy Pants McGee, pus.boy99,Â

pyles69, Quimby, Quinton Magee, Quizno Backer, Ray Schitzmepantz,
Reporter, Rich, Richard P. Johnson, Richie, Richie O'Toole, Richie

Spano, right.wanger, Robert Strunk, rodolfo.garcia44, rothstein_ivan,
Roy_Pestowitz, Roy.Schakemetitz, Roy.Schavedmenutz, Roy.Schavesmewankz,Â

[...]

trailerpark, Trina Swallows, Trolly, Trudi Simpkins, Tryxie Lustern, Â

udayshankar29, Uday Shankar, victimizedb, victimizedbyms, Vince Fontain,
Vladimir Yepifano, Walter Bubniak, Wang Mycock, Wasser, Waterskidoo,
wendy, Wendy Duzz, Wendy Toiletwater, Whizzer, Wilbur J, willy watkins jr,
Willy Wong, wiltons_pypes, Winnie Septos, wizard.shot, wm_walsh, Wobbles,
wylbur.horseman, Yanick Schmuley and zyklon_C. Plus many, many, many more.

[/quote]

--
HPT

Peter Köhlmann

Nov 29, 2007, 5:28:25 AM11/29/07
High Plains Thumper wrote:

> flatfish wrote:
>> Peter Kränkwonov wrote:

>>> I am confused. Where did I say "no" presence? Why are you lying and
>>> misrepresenting what I say?
>
> Aha, the apparent agenda reveals itself. I ask a simple question, and
> immediately I am accused of lying. How strange, how extreme and very
> rude.

Well, it is flatfish after all. You will not find filthier scum anywhere.
And his "newsreader" header is a riot. It reveals nothing at all. Especially
not *any* usage of linux.

< snip >

> You really need to use more originality in your posts. Your trolling
> methodologies are extremely sad.
>
> http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/01/flatfish-troll.html
>
> [quote]
> The flatfish troll nyms shifts an extraordinary amount often using the
> nyms as sock puppets. Here is a list of some of the nyms the flatfish
> troll has used (NB: flatfish will often use the names of other posters as
> nyms):

Yup. That about descibes flatfish. Although it fails to mention that he is a
filthy racist and a thief as well

< snip partial nym list >
--
Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have!

Peter Kränkwonov

Nov 29, 2007, 6:31:58 AM11/29/07

High Plains Thumper <highplai...@invalid.invalid> writes:

> flatfish wrote:
>> Peter Kränkwonov wrote:

>>> I am confused. Where did I say "no" presence? Why are you lying and
>>> misrepresenting what I say?
>
> Aha, the apparent agenda reveals itself. I ask a simple question, and
> immediately I am accused of lying. How strange, how extreme and very
> rude.

You did not ask a simple question my friend. You lied about what I was
saying.

You said I said something I didn't and asked me a question about this
thing I never said. Why are you trying to tell lies? I do not understand
what you stand to gain from this.

>>> The previous emailer said that MS needs linux to corner the market.
>>> All numbers I know say that they did this a long time ago. Linux has
>>> almost no desktop presence based on populated figures. Well I am sure
>>> you would not think 2% is a big presence? I use Linux but it does not
>>> mean everyone does. I own a 1980 Mercedes 280 SE but I don't assume
>>> everyone else has one, no but I am quite a minority. Why is this
>>> trouble for you? Or you are another of these people who think every
>>> one is like them? I see from your other posts you don't use Linux much
>>> or know much about it but as a new user maybe you can learn something
>>> about the statistics before you look stupid since it seems you must
>>> learn.
>
> I said very little to you, and now I get a discertation on all my
> assumptions based on one question?

One question based on your lie. I am trying to explain that because we
may or may not have something then it is not meaning that everyone has
the same. Is this too difficult for you to understand!

>>> Yes. And? I use OE at work so use it at home too - it took some
>>> tinkering to get it to work but its working mostly perfect now. With
>>> Linux underneath I dont have to worry about virus and trojans either.
>>> best of both worlds - Windoze SW with the integrity and safety of
>>> Linux.
>>
>> You are dealing with
>
> a sock puppet of flatty, no? Of course! Peter "Crank One Off", I should
> have guessed. More farty drivel:

Now I really am lost from you. What or who is farty drivel?

>> radical Linux loonies Peter. I sort of agree with what you are saying,
>> but at the same time I can understand why the Linux loonies are going
>> ape shitz over this deal. They are paranoid loonies. Unfortunately with
>> the radical Linux loonie, it's either all or nothing. You can't be
>> midstream.
>>
>> People like thumper, Roy, Mark Kent, Willy 'filters' Poaster are doing
>> more harm to Linux than all the trolls put together.
>>
>> BTW you know you've won the discussion when they, the Linux loonies,
>> start digging up your broswer id string. Get ready for the spelling
>> police next!
>
> You really need to use more originality in your posts. Your trolling
> methodologies are extremely sad.

I was never posting here before. What the hell is all this stuff below?
Are you insane?

Peter Köhlmann

Nov 29, 2007, 6:36:08 AM11/29/07
Peter Kränkwonov wrote:

< snip >

Gibe it up, flatbrain, you have blown it again.

Face it, Gary, you will never be able to successfully nymshift without being
detected sooner or later

William Poaster

Nov 29, 2007, 9:12:22 AM11/29/07
On Thursday 29 Nov 2007 11:36 am, Peter Köhlmann wrote in
comp.os.linux.advocacy:

> Peter Kränkwonov wrote:
>

> < snip >
>
> Gibe it up, flatbrain, you have blown it again.
>
> Face it, Gary, you will never be able to successfully nymshift without being
> detected sooner or later

We now wait for the: "Who is flatfish?" etc..."How do you know it's
flatfish?". "Show proof it's flatfish"...(& so on) posts.

--
Operating systems: FreeBSD 6.2 (64bit), PC-BSD 1.4,
Testing: FreeBSD 7.0-BETA 3

Peter Köhlmann

Nov 29, 2007, 9:30:53 AM11/29/07
William Poaster wrote:

> On Thursday 29 Nov 2007 11:36 am, Peter Köhlmann wrote in
> comp.os.linux.advocacy:
>
>> Peter Kränkwonov wrote:
>>

>> < snip >
>>
>> Gibe it up, flatbrain, you have blown it again.
>>
>> Face it, Gary, you will never be able to successfully nymshift without
>> being detected sooner or later
>

> We now wait for the: "Who is flatfish?" etc..."How do you know it's
> flatfish?". "Show proof it's flatfish"...(& so on) posts.

He has already totally blown it. He used *several* of the typical flatfish
giveaways, even in just one post.
He will never learn what those are
--
Another name for a Windows tutorial is crash course

flatfish

Nov 29, 2007, 11:39:40 AM11/29/07

Kohlmann misfires again!
Close bu no cigar my teutonic rubber friend.

However, while I've got you on the hook so to speak, what are your
impressions of the BMW 3 Series Convertible?

http://www.bmw.com/com/en/newvehicles/3series/convertible/2007/visualizer.html

I was thinking of buying one for my daughter this June when she
graduates from college and heads to Law School.

Roy Schestowitz

Nov 29, 2007, 1:49:16 PM11/29/07
____/ William Poaster on Thursday 29 November 2007 14:12 : \____

> On Thursday 29 Nov 2007 11:36 am, Peter Köhlmann wrote in
> comp.os.linux.advocacy:
>
>> Peter Kränkwonov wrote:
>>

>> < snip >
>>
>> Gibe it up, flatbrain, you have blown it again.
>>
>> Face it, Gary, you will never be able to successfully nymshift without being
>> detected sooner or later
>

> We now wait for the: "Who is flatfish?" etc..."How do you know it's
> flatfish?". "Show proof it's flatfish"...(& so on) posts.

There's no flatfish. His momma called him "Gary". If only she knew what a
monster he would become...

If only Gary's daughters knew... I doubt he seems them all that often. He has a
repulsive character.

--
~~ Best of wishes

Within reason, consider Free software. The best things in life are also free.
run-level 2 2007-10-30 19:49 last=

flatfish

Nov 29, 2007, 2:05:58 PM11/29/07
On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 18:49:16 +0000, Roy Schestowitz
<newsg...@schestowitz.com> wrote:

>There's no flatfish. His momma called him "Gary". If only she knew what a
>monster he would become...
>
>If only Gary's daughters knew... I doubt he seems them all that often. He has a
>repulsive character.

Are you drinking again Roy?
Remember what happened the last time you tipped a few tankards?

You got into a fight in a gay bar and had a run in with the local
bobbies.

In more ways than one.

Kier

Nov 29, 2007, 2:40:42 PM11/29/07

Tsk, tsk. More slanders, flatty. And don't drag out the lies you posted
last time, either.

--
Kier

flatfish

Nov 29, 2007, 2:54:01 PM11/29/07

Are you saying Roy wasn't involved in a fight in a bar and didn't get
into a pissing contest with the local bobbies?
Roy wasn't the person fighting BTW, he just stuck his nose in where it
didn't belong and ended up pissing people off.

Kier

Nov 29, 2007, 3:54:02 PM11/29/07
On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 14:54:01 -0500, flatfish wrote:

> On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 19:40:42 +0000, Kier <val...@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 14:05:58 -0500, flatfish wrote:

>>> Are you drinking again Roy?
>>> Remember what happened the last time you tipped a few tankards?
>>>
>>> You got into a fight in a gay bar and had a run in with the local
>>> bobbies.
>>>
>>> In more ways than one.
>>
>>Tsk, tsk. More slanders, flatty. And don't drag out the lies you posted
>>last time, either.
>
> Are you saying Roy wasn't involved in a fight in a bar and didn't get

If I recall it, he witnessed some altercation - he took no part in it.
That is not 'getting involved in a fight'.

> into a pissing contest with the local bobbies?
> Roy wasn't the person fighting BTW, he just stuck his nose in where it
> didn't belong and ended up pissing people off.

So, you finally admit all he did was protest.

--
Kier

flatfish

Nov 29, 2007, 4:09:59 PM11/29/07

1. He was involved in a fight, he tried to help a person.
2. The police were "arrogant" toward him. He reported it, like a good
brown shirt.
3. He pissed people off, including the police which is why they told
him to get lost and just like he tends to do everywhere he sticks his
nose.

He posted it in COLA that very same night, after drinking too much,
which he also admitted (nothing wrong with that though). It's also on
his website, but that's the edited version he posted after he sobered
up.

Kier

Nov 29, 2007, 4:17:15 PM11/29/07

So, trying to help someone is a reprehensible deed, is it?

> 2. The police were "arrogant" toward him. He reported it, like a good
> brown shirt.

You also believe it's the right of the police to behave badly, merely
because they are the police? In your country perhaps.

> 3. He pissed people off, including the police which is why they told
> him to get lost and just like he tends to do everywhere he sticks his
> nose.

No, not everywhere, flatty. Stick to facts. He may have made an error of
judgement, but that is all he did, and as far as I can se it was made
with the desire to help someone. How is that a crime worth of the coarse
insinuations you have several times made about him regarding this incident?

> He posted it in COLA that very same night, after drinking too much,
> which he also admitted (nothing wrong with that though). It's also on
> his website, but that's the edited version he posted after he sobered
> up.

And where in all this gives you any right to slag him off, drag it out
every time it suits you, comment on his behaviour as if it shows him in
some terribly bad light?

--
Kier

flatfish

Nov 29, 2007, 4:36:32 PM11/29/07

When it causes more harm than good, yes, maybe it is not a good idea.

>> 2. The police were "arrogant" toward him. He reported it, like a good
>> brown shirt.
>
>You also believe it's the right of the police to behave badly, merely
>because they are the police? In your country perhaps.

You are naive.
You of course have only heard Roy's side of the story.
Chances are good he pissed them off, much like he pisses people on
digg off.

>> 3. He pissed people off, including the police which is why they told
>> him to get lost and just like he tends to do everywhere he sticks his
>> nose.
>
>No, not everywhere, flatty. Stick to facts. He may have made an error of
>judgement, but that is all he did, and as far as I can se it was made
>with the desire to help someone. How is that a crime worth of the coarse
>insinuations you have several times made about him regarding this incident?

Well it's not the worst thing in the world....
I probably would have done the same thing he did, only I would not
have pissed off the local authorities.

>> He posted it in COLA that very same night, after drinking too much,
>> which he also admitted (nothing wrong with that though). It's also on
>> his website, but that's the edited version he posted after he sobered
>> up.
>
>And where in all this gives you any right to slag him off, drag it out
>every time it suits you, comment on his behaviour as if it shows him in
>some terribly bad light?

What gives him the right to insinuate I am Gary Steweart without any
proof?
Not that I care, but I'm sure the Gary Stewerts of the world do.

If you wish to see what a liar you are defending, ask him for proof.
I believe you already have in fact, and were ignored.
He can't provide anything other than the rantings of a paranoid person
named mjcr who left the group because he claimed Microsoft was out to
harm him and his family.
mjcr, now there is a name from the past.
It's a poster here in the present though.
I've said too much already, but all in good time!

Kier

Nov 29, 2007, 4:44:32 PM11/29/07

I don't care who you are. I know *what* you are.

> He can't provide anything other than the rantings of a paranoid person
> named mjcr who left the group because he claimed Microsoft was out to
> harm him and his family.
> mjcr, now there is a name from the past.
> It's a poster here in the present though.
> I've said too much already, but all in good time!

Do you really think anyone is going to believe you, given your record of
lies, misdirection, nymshifting, forgery and other filth? Really? You put
on this on-so-innocent act, but you're no innocent.

--
Kier

flatfish

Nov 29, 2007, 5:16:35 PM11/29/07
On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 21:44:32 +0000, Kier <val...@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:

>I don't care who you are. I know *what* you are.

err...
Not exactly.

>Do you really think anyone is going to believe you, given your record of
>lies, misdirection, nymshifting, forgery and other filth? Really? You put
>on this on-so-innocent act, but you're no innocent.

Nobody has to believe me at all.
I could care less what people think.
The beauty of a person who is caught up in himself, like Roy is that
Roy sinks himself deeper and deeper the more he posts.
The difference between Roy and me is that I don't pretend to be
anything I'm not.
What you see, at least in this group, is what you get.
Nothing more and nothing less.

chrisv

Nov 29, 2007, 5:39:33 PM11/29/07
Kier wrote:

>I don't care who you are. I know *what* you are.

And you are the troll-feeder SUPREME, Kier.

Did you get a woody upon seeing Flatshit's return?

Sheesh!

Roy Schestowitz

Nov 29, 2007, 9:37:08 PM11/29/07
____/ Kier on Thursday 29 November 2007 20:54 : \____

More and more slander from Gary Stewart. Just ignore it, Kier. You have better
things to do.

--
~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz | "Error, no keyboard - press F1 to continue"

Roy Schestowitz

Nov 29, 2007, 9:38:19 PM11/29/07
____/ chrisv on Thursday 29 November 2007 22:39 : \____

In this case, all the feeding lef to more and more and more lies from Gary.
That's why it's best to ignore it.

--
~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz | "Error, no keyboard - press F1 to continue"

flatfish

Nov 29, 2007, 10:10:38 PM11/29/07
On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 02:37:08 +0000, Roy Schestowitz
<newsg...@schestowitz.com> wrote:

>More and more slander from Gary Stewart. Just ignore it, Kier. You have better
>things to do.

What a difference a couple of weeks makes.
Just a few weeks ago, you and your boyfriend Mark Kent were tag
teaming kier because he disagreed with you.

Well, I guess you need every body you can get seeing as your Linux
fold is hovering around 5.

Kier

Nov 30, 2007, 4:13:01 AM11/30/07

That is more damning of your character than anything else you've said.
Can you hold up your head anywhere, when you behave in such a fashion, day
in, day out, posting in COLA? Whatever Roy's faults, at least he believes
in what he posts. He may be wrong in many of his opinions and conclusions
(and I think he is wrong, much of the time), but at least he has the
honesty to put his name to what he says, not hide behind nyms.

--
Kier

Kier

Nov 30, 2007, 4:39:29 AM11/30/07
On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 22:10:38 -0500, flatfish wrote:

> What a difference a couple of weeks makes.
> Just a few weeks ago, you and your boyfriend Mark Kent were tag

Still with the character smearing, eh flatty? Can't resist it, can you?

--
Kier

Hadron

Nov 30, 2007, 9:45:11 AM11/30/07
flatfish <flat...@linuxmail.org> writes:

Is he familiar with Marti's "Bobby's Helmet"?

--
BOFH excuse #434:

Please state the nature of the technical emergency

Where's the proof?

Dec 2, 2007, 7:11:00 AM12/2/07
flatfish wrote:

> They are paranoid loonies.

Where's the proof?

Where's the proof?

Dec 2, 2007, 7:14:35 AM12/2/07
flatfish wrote:

> And THAT was your motive all along.

Where's the proof?

Where's the proof?

Dec 2, 2007, 7:17:08 AM12/2/07
flatfish wrote:

> On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 17:05:46 -0800 (PST), cc <scat...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> They say you're Gary Stewart like it's an insult and you deny it
>> like it's an insult, but I don't know who the fuck Gary Stewart
>> is in the first place.
>
> The loonies think they have discovered something.
> They have not.

Where's the proof?

Where's the proof?

Dec 2, 2007, 7:17:24 AM12/2/07
flatfish wrote:

> Mark Kent who is employed as a dustman

Where's the proof?

Where's the proof?

Dec 2, 2007, 7:17:40 AM12/2/07
flatfish wrote:

> http://www.bmw.com/com/en/newvehicles/3series/convertible/2007/visualizer.html
>
> I was thinking of buying one for my daughter this June when she
> graduates from college and heads to Law School.

Where's the proof?

Where's the proof?

Dec 2, 2007, 7:21:49 AM12/2/07
flatfish wrote:

> The difference between Roy and me is that I don't pretend to be
> anything I'm not.

Where's the proof?

Where's the proof?

Dec 2, 2007, 7:22:14 AM12/2/07
flatfish wrote:

> you and your boyfriend Mark Kent

Where's the proof?

Hadron

Dec 2, 2007, 7:26:34 AM12/2/07

Well, Rafael, you get more ridiculous as your insanity becomes more
pronounced. Give it up already.

You know you're just killfiled by all now.

cc

Dec 2, 2007, 8:02:54 AM12/2/07

cc

Dec 2, 2007, 8:03:03 AM12/2/07
On Dec 2, 7:17 am, Where's the proof?
<wheres.the.pr...@wheres.the.proof> wrote:
> flatfish wrote:
> > On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 17:05:46 -0800 (PST), cc <scatnu...@hotmail.com>

> > wrote:
>
> >> They say you're Gary Stewart like it's an insult and you deny it
> >> like it's an insult, but I don't know who the fuck Gary Stewart
> >> is in the first place.
>
> > The loonies think they have discovered something.
> > They have not.
>
> Where's the proof?

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/f31c2035e5494b57?dmode=source

cc

Dec 2, 2007, 8:03:11 AM12/2/07
On Dec 2, 7:17 am, Where's the proof?
<wheres.the.pr...@wheres.the.proof> wrote:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/f31c2035e5494b57?dmode=source

cc

Dec 2, 2007, 8:03:28 AM12/2/07
On Dec 2, 7:17 am, Where's the proof?
<wheres.the.pr...@wheres.the.proof> wrote:
> flatfish wrote:
> >http://www.bmw.com/com/en/newvehicles/3series/convertible/2007/visual...

> > I was thinking of buying one for my daughter this June when she
> > graduates from college and heads to Law School.
>
> Where's the proof?

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/f31c2035e5494b57?dmode=source

cc

Dec 2, 2007, 8:03:37 AM12/2/07

High Plains Thumper

Dec 2, 2007, 8:29:27 AM12/2/07
Hadron wrote:

> Where's the proof? writes:
>> flatfish wrote:
>>
>>> you and your boyfriend Mark Kent
>>
>> Where's the proof?
>
> Well, Rafael, you get more ridiculous as your insanity becomes
> more pronounced. Give it up already. You know you're just
> killfiled by all now.

Where's the proof? Can't you read headers? <PLONK!>

--
HPT

Hadron

Dec 2, 2007, 9:05:15 AM12/2/07

The old "he doth protest too much my liege" defence. Guilty as sin. It
has you written all over it ....

William Poaster

Dec 2, 2007, 9:19:04 AM12/2/07
On Sunday 02 Dec 2007 1:29 pm, High Plains Thumper wrote in
comp.os.linux.advocacy:

Funny that Quack doesn't follow his own "advice", huh.

--
Operating systems: FreeBSD 6.2 (64bit), PC-BSD 1.4,
Testing: FreeBSD 7.0-BETA 3
Linux systems: Kubuntu 7.10 "Gutsy" amd64,
Debian 4.0, PCLinuxOS 2007.

Kier

Dec 2, 2007, 9:48:02 AM12/2/07

And yet you claim not to be a troll. Do grow up, man.

--
Kier

cc

Dec 2, 2007, 10:05:03 AM12/2/07
On Dec 2, 9:48 am, Kier <val...@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
> On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 05:03:11 -0800, cc wrote:
> > On Dec 2, 7:17 am, Where's the proof?
> > <wheres.the.pr...@wheres.the.proof> wrote:
>
> >> Where's the proof?
>
> >http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/f31c2035e54...

> And yet you claim not to be a troll. Do grow up, man.

How is that trolling?

Kier

Dec 2, 2007, 10:18:42 AM12/2/07

How is the link remotely proof that Mark Kent is dustman? Come on, you
can't be that stupid, can you?

--
Kier

Where's the proof?

Dec 2, 2007, 12:09:43 PM12/2/07
flatfish wrote:

> People like thumper, Roy, Mark Kent, Willy 'filters' Poaster are doing
> more harm to Linux than all the trolls put together.

Where's the proof?

High Plains Thumper

Dec 2, 2007, 1:04:20 PM12/2/07
William Poaster wrote:

> High Plains Thumper wrote:
>> Hadron wrote:

>>> Well, Rafael, you get more ridiculous as your insanity
>>> becomes more pronounced. Give it up already. You know
>>> you're just killfiled by all now.
>
>> Where's the proof? Can't you read headers? <PLONK!>
>
> Funny that Quack doesn't follow his own "advice", huh.

It is obvious he has a serious reading comprehension problem.

--
HPT

cc

Dec 2, 2007, 1:19:54 PM12/2/07

It doesn't, but that's not the point. The point was responding to the
dumb where's the proof posts, not defending whatever those were in
response too. So how is that trolling?

cc

Dec 2, 2007, 1:20:49 PM12/2/07

Kier

Dec 2, 2007, 3:16:47 PM12/2/07

If you meant it as a form of criticism, I suppose it might not be
trolling, it just looked lie that.

--
Kier

William Poaster

Dec 3, 2007, 5:46:11 AM12/3/07
On Sunday 02 Dec 2007 6:04 pm, High Plains Thumper wrote in
comp.os.linux.advocacy:

> William Poaster wrote:

Yes, that's *very* clear.

Hadron

Dec 3, 2007, 9:26:37 AM12/3/07
William Poaster <w...@linux.amd64.eu> writes:

> On Sunday 02 Dec 2007 6:04 pm, High Plains Thumper wrote in
> comp.os.linux.advocacy:
>
>> William Poaster wrote:

>>> Funny that Quack doesn't follow his own "advice", huh.
>>
>> It is obvious he has a serious reading comprehension problem.
>
> Yes, that's *very* clear.

Barmy.

High Plains Thumper

Dec 4, 2007, 1:33:06 PM12/4/07

There is no proof. It is interesting that he has lumped us all
together as one.

However, if you add ms2mlt (Marti), Spike1, and Nessuno, that
makes us 7, the Magnificent 7. There are others, but you will
catch my drift. With a sense of humour:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Magnificent_Seven

[quote]
The Magnificent Seven is a 1960 western film directed by John
Sturges about a group of hired gunmen tasked with protecting a
Mexican village from bandits. It is based on Akira Kurosawa's
1954 film, Seven Samurai.
[/quote]

The village is COLA and the bandits are the trolls who don't
belong here, LOL.

Here are some wins:

http://www.cxolinux.com/linux/jsp/web/index.jsp?page_id=46

[quote]
Linux is making amazing strides in the Indian enterprise. From
use at the edge of the enterprise, Linux is now entering
mission-critical areas too. However, quite often the information
available about Linux doesn't focus on business realities but on
issues of technology ideology. CXOs on the other hand demand hard
facts, business realities, answers on TCO and RoI, support,
scalability, security and integration with existing legacy and
Windows systems.

To meet this important need, CXOtoday.com is launching
CXOLinux.com--India's first enterprise-focused portal on Linux,
at LinuxWins, a mega event that will also provide extremely
useful insights on enterprise Linux to a select audience of
Enterprise IT Heads.
[/quote]

http://www.linuxwins.com/

[quote]
Nov 28 Paypal Strong Proponent of Linux Grid Computing

Paypal can currently processes nearly $1,571 worth of
transactions per second in 17 different countries on 4,000 Redhat
Linux Servers. Not surprisingly, the ability to perform
incremental growth by adding additional Intel based servers
rather than mainframe step increases tends to keep costs in the
thousands and not millions.

“Thompson supervises a payment system that operates on about
4,000 servers running Red Hat Linux in the same manner that eBay
and Google conduct their business on top of a grid of Linux
servers. “I have been pleasantly surprised at how much we’ve been
able to do with this approach. It operates like a mainframe,” he
said. “

The mainframe will never be replaced, as new tasks and jobs
always seem to find their way onto them. Nonetheless, it is
interesting to see Linux based grid servers providing a clear
advantage in certain environments.
[/quote]

--
HPT

Hadron

Dec 4, 2007, 1:44:03 PM12/4/07
High Plains Thumper <highplai...@invalid.invalid> writes:

> Where's the proof? wrote:
>> flatfish wrote:
>>
>>> People like thumper, Roy, Mark Kent, Willy 'filters' Poaster
>>> are doing more harm to Linux than all the trolls put
>>> together.
>>
>> Where's the proof?
>
> There is no proof. It is interesting that he has lumped us all
> together as one.
>
> However, if you add ms2mlt (Marti), Spike1, and Nessuno, that makes us

What has marti ever done to advocate Linux here? Or spike1? All spike1
ever does is call people stupid and flash his qualifications around like
a new school prefect with his recently pinned badge on his puffing
pigeon chest.

> 7, the Magnificent 7. There are others, but you will catch my drift.
> With a sense of humour:

Even taking into account the "humour" part, I find it worrying that you
even got to the "Magnificent Seven" and I feel it shows a worrying
mindset on your part. You really see yourself as some sort of maverick
caped crusader fighting the injustices of the world?

But you dont. You never advocate Linux and all you do is keep posting
some lamer FAQ and links to some vindictive "troll" site. You should be
grateful Willy Boaster posts here - he makes you seem interesting.

flatfish

Dec 4, 2007, 2:24:00 PM12/4/07

Very well put.

Actually, it's pretty pathetic that this group has dwindled to the
point of 5 or even 7 Linux advocates.

Take a look in Google 2 years ago, before the SPAMMER invaded and see
how many different Linux advocates were in COLA.
Where have they gone and more importantly why have they left?
And why have they not been replaced by other Linux advocates?
And while the linux loons are at it, if Linux is so popular and
growing so quickly, why no new blood in COLA?

SW

Dec 4, 2007, 3:42:55 PM12/4/07
High Plains Plumper wrote:

> However, if you add ms2mlt (Marti), Spike1, and Nessuno, that makes us
> 7, the Magnificent 7.

Seven magnificent Sodomites, Nymshifters, Liars, and NetKops.

"At least Gerard fucked my brains out."

Message-ID:el3sim$2u8j$1...@news.ndhu.edu.tw
"Anyway, I got a kick out of some of the responses as "Wendy
Toiletwater",LOL."

Message-ID:d7cdf502-a8b9-493c...@i29g2000prf.googlegroups.com
"Well I screwed up, forgot to log in again before posting this."

SW

Dec 4, 2007, 4:06:15 PM12/4/07

From: Wendy Toiletwater

From: High Plains Thumper

Message-ID:el3sim$2u8j$1...@news.ndhu.edu.tw
"Anyway, I got a kick out of some of the responses as "Wendy
Toiletwater",LOL."

Peter and HighPlainsWendyRafaelToiletwaterThumper continue to lie about
flatfish.

flatfish

Dec 4, 2007, 4:08:01 PM12/4/07

If they could manage to find 5 more Linux 'advocates' they could
always call themselves "The Dirty Dozen".
It certainly fits better than "Magnificent Seven".

SW

Dec 4, 2007, 4:09:06 PM12/4/07

From: Wendy Toiletwater

From: High Plains Thumper

Message-ID:el3sim$2u8j$1...@news.ndhu.edu.tw
"Anyway, I got a kick out of some of the responses as "Wendy
Toiletwater",LOL."

flatfish

Dec 4, 2007, 4:11:29 PM12/4/07

Yep.
I even offered to contribute to their favorite charity if they could
offer proof I am indeed Gary Stewart.

They run like roaches when the lights are turned on.

SW

Dec 4, 2007, 4:26:21 PM12/4/07

HighPlainsWendyRafaelToiletwaterThumper *admits* to being Wendy
Toiletwater, but being the liar s/he is s/he continues to post garbage.

I really like the Bible quotes when s/he is desperate for attention.

Gregory Shearman

Dec 4, 2007, 5:44:35 PM12/4/07
flatfish wrote:

Why do you care?

--
Regards,

Gregory.
Gentoo Linux - Penguin Power

flatfish

Dec 4, 2007, 6:07:44 PM12/4/07

I don't.
I'm just pointing out some facts.
Facts that the Linoloons refuse to see.

IOW they are self exterminating their own group.

William Poaster

Dec 4, 2007, 6:15:46 PM12/4/07
On Tuesday 04 Dec 2007 6:33 pm, High Plains Thumper wrote in
comp.os.linux.advocacy:

> Where's the proof? wrote:

>> flatfish wrote:
>>
>>> People like thumper, Roy, Mark Kent, Willy 'filters' Poaster
>>> are doing more harm to Linux than all the trolls put
>>> together.
>>
>> Where's the proof?
>
> There is no proof. It is interesting that he has lumped us all
> together as one.
>
> However, if you add ms2mlt (Marti), Spike1, and Nessuno, that
> makes us 7, the Magnificent 7. There are others, but you will
> catch my drift. With a sense of humour:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Magnificent_Seven

flatfish is an idiot. You can't debate with it, so I kf'd it & its nyms. So no,
I'm not harming linux by *not* answering a stupid troll. (You'll note it
couldn't think for itself, so borrowed Quack's attack on me using filters.)

<snip>

William Poaster

Dec 4, 2007, 6:17:14 PM12/4/07
On Tuesday 04 Dec 2007 10:44 pm, Gregory Shearman wrote in
comp.os.linux.advocacy:

Ah look, the Quack & flatfish troll twins comforting each other.

cc

Dec 4, 2007, 7:16:02 PM12/4/07
On Dec 4, 1:33 pm, High Plains Thumper

<highplainsthum...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> Where's the proof? wrote:
> > flatfish wrote:
>
> >> People like thumper, Roy, Mark Kent, Willy 'filters' Poaster
> >> are doing more harm to Linux than all the trolls put
> >> together.
>
> > Where's the proof?
>
> There is no proof. It is interesting that he has lumped us all
> together as one.
>
> However, if you add ms2mlt (Marti), Spike1, and Nessuno, that
> makes us 7, the Magnificent 7. There are others, but you will
> catch my drift. With a sense of humour:

How can you not include 7 in the Magnificent Seven? Oh,
right..."magnificent."

High Plains Thumper

Dec 4, 2007, 9:16:42 PM12/4/07
William Poaster wrote:
> High Plains Thumper wrote:
>> Where's the proof? wrote:

>>> Where's the proof?
>>
>> There is no proof. It is interesting that he has lumped us
>> all together as one.
>>
>> However, if you add ms2mlt (Marti), Spike1, and Nessuno,
>> that makes us 7, the Magnificent 7. There are others, but
>> you will catch my drift. With a sense of humour:
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Magnificent_Seven
>
> flatfish is an idiot.

True, ditto for Timmy and Hadron. I already have Timmy and
Hadron KF'd, Thunderbird does a really nice job.

> You can't debate with it, so I kf'd it & its nyms. So no, I'm
> not harming linux by *not* answering a stupid troll. (You'll
> note it couldn't think for itself, so borrowed Quack's attack
> on me using filters.)

He is only here to disrupt. Following his spiel, I have made the
following observations. It makes no logical sense, is
inconsistent, inconsiderate, incontinent, insidious, inferior,
inadequate, insufficient, unprincipled, unacceptable, ungracious,
etc.

I'll see how things go. It may take a couple weeks to put
flatfish and his 344+ nyms into a KF.

--
HPT

flatfish

Dec 4, 2007, 9:33:48 PM12/4/07

Yawwnnnnnnnnnn
Boring.....

Why not concentrate on one nym?
IOPW prove I am Gary Stewart....
Go ahead and do it....
You'll be a hero in COLA.
You won't though, because you can't.

High Plains Thumper

Dec 4, 2007, 9:46:57 PM12/4/07
Gregory Shearman wrote:
> flatfish wrote:
>> Hadron wrote:

You see, this is interesting. I post a short comment with a
sense of humour, come back with two Linux advocacy news items:

The articles are completely ignored by flatfish and Hadron. Then
Hadron chimes in that I never advocate, which simply illustrates
he is nothing but a brazen liar.

>> Very well put.
>>
>> Actually, it's pretty pathetic that this group has dwindled
>> to the point of 5 or even 7 Linux advocates.
>>
>> Take a look in Google 2 years ago, before the SPAMMER
>> invaded and see how many different Linux advocates were in
>> COLA. Where have they gone and more importantly why have
>> they left? And why have they not been replaced by other
>> Linux advocates? And while the linux loons are at it, if
>> Linux is so popular and growing so quickly, why no new blood
>> in COLA?
>
> Why do you care?

He and his 344+ comment spamming nyms don't. Calling Linux
advocacy posters "linux loons" certainly doesn't encourage Linux
posting.

--
HPT

It is loading more messages.