Hypocrite Snit

Tattoo Vampire

Aug 12, 2010, 11:18:48 PM8/12/10
Michael Glasser is quick to jump on certain people if they don't "stick to
discussing Linux." Why do we never see him call out people like flatty and
Quack when they don't "stick to discussing Linux?"

High Plains Thumper

Aug 12, 2010, 11:47:47 PM8/12/10
Tattoo Vampire wrote:

He's a hypocrite.

--
HPT

High Plains Thumper

Aug 13, 2010, 12:50:30 AM8/13/10

60- Ku Karlovsky (cola): "You repeatedly chastise others for ad hominem
attacks while in the same sentence make your own ad hominem attacks. You
make silly claims and then avoid the subject of your silliness. You're a
liar and a hypocrite and you always have been." 14 Jul 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/d1e3f9ac5c72c6ee

--
HPT

Hadron

Aug 13, 2010, 3:13:36 AM8/13/10
Tattoo Vampire <sit...@this.computer> writes:

99.99% of the time I am discussing Linux and FOSS. As you well
know. Quiet day at the office and want to get another bite from Snit?

You'd be better off dangling your wiener in the air and hoping Creepy
pops along ...

Peter Köhlmann

Aug 13, 2010, 5:07:38 AM8/13/10
Hadron wrote:

> Tattoo Vampire <sit...@this.computer> writes:
>
>> Michael Glasser is quick to jump on certain people if they don't "stick to
>> discussing Linux." Why do we never see him call out people like flatty and
>> Quack when they don't "stick to discussing Linux?"
>
> 99.99% of the time I am discussing Linux and FOSS.

Stop outright lying. 99.999% of the time you are attacking linux advocates.

> As you well know.

What you are doing is well known. You are, after Snit Michael Glasser, the worst
liar usenet has ever seen

> Quiet day at the office and want to get another bite from Snit?

Who would want /anything/ from that dishonest POS?

> You'd be better off dangling your wiener in the air and hoping Creepy
> pops along ...

And naturally the gay accusations you can't leave out from your bile. You are
even worse than flatfish Gary Stewart in that regard
--
Microsoft's Guide To System Design:
It could be worse, but it'll take time.

Clogwog

Aug 13, 2010, 7:06:12 AM8/13/10
"Peter Köhlmann" <peter-k...@t-online.de> schreef in bericht

> Hadron wrote:
>
>> Tattoo Vampire <sit...@this.computer> writes:
>>
>>> Michael Glasser is quick to jump on certain people if they don't "stick
>>> discussing Linux." Why do we never see him call out people like flatty
>>> and
>>> Quack when they don't "stick to discussing Linux?"
>>
>> 99.99% of the time I am discussing Linux and FOSS.
>
> Stop outright lying. 99.999% of the time you are attacking linux
> advocates.
>
>> As you well know.
>
> What you are doing is well known. You are, after Snit Michael Glasser, the
> worst
> liar usenet has ever seen

He has a great website and is helping people with beautiful instructional
video's every day.
"Helping people" is not in your dictionary, eh Kohltard?
http://prescottcomputerguy.com/
http://prescottcomputerguy.com/blog/

>> Quiet day at the office and want to get another bite from Snit?
>
> Who would want /anything/ from that dishonest POS?
>
>> You'd be better off dangling your wiener in the air and hoping Creepy
>> pops along ...
>
> And naturally the gay accusations you can't leave out from your bile. You
> are
> even worse than flatfish Gary Stewart in that regard

And who cares about your clueless fuckwitted opinions, eh! Kohltard?

Clogwog

Aug 13, 2010, 7:11:34 AM8/13/10
"Tattoo Vampire" <sit...@this.computer> schreef in bericht

> Michael Glasser is quick to jump on certain people if they don't "stick to
> discussing Linux." Why do we never see him call out people like flatty and
> Quack when they don't "stick to discussing Linux?"

This is just a silly troll attempt. Go and clean some carpet, if you are
bored!

Wiperman (TM)

Aug 13, 2010, 7:18:30 AM8/13/10
"High Plains Thumper" <h...@invalid.invalid> schreef in bericht
......................sais George Rafael Toiletwater, a *known* nymshifter,
software thief and pervert!

High Plains Thumper <> writes:

> One time I told one rider, the reason why he needed a bigger
> motorcycle was to make up for a small dick, when he criticised mine.

It must have hurt when he criticised your dick. What were you doing showing
it to him?
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t699598-p2-mac-bashers.html

chrisv

Aug 13, 2010, 8:19:23 AM8/13/10
Peter Köhlmann wrote:

> Quack snotted:

>> 99.99% of the time I am discussing Linux and FOSS.

No, but 99.99% of time that you do discuss Linux or FOSS, your hatred
of them bleeds-through.

>Stop outright lying. 99.999% of the time you are attacking linux advocates.

Just like this post from the "true Linux advocate" - no reason for it
to exist but to lie and to attack advocates.

--
"So you admit that XP won the battle in an open competition and that
users preferred XP over Linux on their desktops? " - "True Linux

Hadron

Aug 13, 2010, 8:25:03 AM8/13/10
Peter Köhlmann <peter-k...@t-online.de> writes:

Nothing to do with "Gay" per se Peter : you seem obsessed. Just a bit of
light hearted imagery designed to solicit a "bite" so to speak. And who
came rolling along but you Kohltard!

Is that all you have left now that you're been routinely outed as a
clueless moron? OK, you're not quite Terrance "Telnet" Porter material
but you do seem to have made a habit of bigging it up with little to
back yourself up. Now shut up and get back into your box ...

Hadron

Aug 13, 2010, 8:26:53 AM8/13/10
Peter Köhlmann <peter-k...@t-online.de> writes:

> Hadron wrote:
>
>> Tattoo Vampire <sit...@this.computer> writes:
>>
>>> Michael Glasser is quick to jump on certain people if they don't "stick to
>>> discussing Linux." Why do we never see him call out people like flatty and
>>> Quack when they don't "stick to discussing Linux?"
>>
>> 99.99% of the time I am discussing Linux and FOSS.
>
> Stop outright lying. 99.999% of the time you are attacking linux
> advocates.

No. I am attacking dishonest "advocates". They are not the same
thing. And invariably I bring them back, or try to, to talking about
Linux and not MS.

>> As you well know.
>
> What you are doing is well known. You are, after Snit Michael Glasser, the worst
> liar usenet has ever seen

And you can point to lies from me? No? Didn't think so.

>> Quiet day at the office and want to get another bite from Snit?
>
> Who would want /anything/ from that dishonest POS?

TV does all the time. He is addicted to making Snit whine.

>> You'd be better off dangling your wiener in the air and hoping Creepy
>> pops along ...
>
> And naturally the gay accusations you can't leave out from your bile. You are
> even worse than flatfish Gary Stewart in that regard

See other reply.

Snit

Aug 13, 2010, 10:20:57 AM8/13/10
Clogwog stated in post i43999$rim$1...@news.eternal-september.org on 8/13/10
4:11 AM:

I noted that he and HPT would be getting more and more desperate. Just
looked at the thread and, of course, neither has a single example of my
"jumping" on anyone for not discussing Linux. In other words, right - they
are just begging for my attention.

BYW: The only examples they could find would be me in response to others
jumping on people for the same... when I am pointing out the hypocrisy of
others doing so.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Hadron

Aug 13, 2010, 10:26:15 AM8/13/10
Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> writes:

Would you please stop the whining. FFS he has you jumping to his every
post. How many more fucking times are you going to post the same
repetitive garbage? Please ..at least change the record sometimes!!!!!!!

If I see you claiming they are begging for your attention again I think I
will scream ;) ....

Snit

Aug 13, 2010, 10:29:08 AM8/13/10
Hadron stated in post i43dmi$55p$3...@news.eternal-september.org on 8/13/10
5:26 AM:

>> What you are doing is well known. You are, after Snit Michael Glasser, the
>> worst
>> liar usenet has ever seen
>
> And you can point to lies from me? No? Didn't think so.

Nor can he find a single one from me... hence the reason he *never* even
tries to quote one.

>>> Quiet day at the office and want to get another bite from Snit?
>>
>> Who would want /anything/ from that dishonest POS?
>
> TV does all the time. He is addicted to making Snit whine.

Right now TV and HPT are running around begging for my attention. Peter has
been, too. Now he is pretending otherwise... why?

[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Snit

Aug 13, 2010, 10:30:35 AM8/13/10
Hadron stated in post i43km8$t6$6...@news.eternal-september.org on 8/13/10 7:26
AM:

> Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> writes:
>
>> Clogwog stated in post i43999$rim$1...@news.eternal-september.org on 8/13/10
>> 4:11 AM:
>>
>>> "Tattoo Vampire" <sit...@this.computer> schreef in bericht
>>>
>>> This is just a silly troll attempt. Go and clean some carpet, if you are
>>> bored!
>>>

>> I noted that he and HPT would be getting more and more desperate. Just
>> looked at the thread and, of course, neither has a single example of my
>> "jumping" on anyone for not discussing Linux. In other words, right - they
>> are just begging for my attention.
>>
>> BYW: The only examples they could find would be me in response to others
>> jumping on people for the same... when I am pointing out the hypocrisy of
>> others doing so.
>
> Would you please stop the whining.

Never started.

> FFS he has you jumping to his every post.

Who?

> How many more fucking times are you going to post the same repetitive garbage?
> Please ..at least change the record sometimes!!!!!!!

I am noting a fact.

> If I see you claiming they are begging for your attention again I think I
> will scream ;) ....

Feel free. :)

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Hadron

Aug 13, 2010, 10:36:48 AM8/13/10
Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> writes:

You have noted the same one in every post you made for the past
week. Every single post.

At least vary it a little.

Snit

Aug 13, 2010, 10:41:24 AM8/13/10
Hadron stated in post i43la1$t6$1...@news.eternal-september.org on 8/13/10
7:36 AM:

Hmmm, would have to check... but I have noted it often.

> At least vary it a little.

Fair enough. But if you do scream, any chance you can record it?

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

TomB

Aug 13, 2010, 12:02:46 PM8/13/10
On 2010-08-13, the following emerged from the brain of Snit:

> Hadron stated in post i43la1$t6$1...@news.eternal-september.org on 8/13/10
> 7:36 AM:
>
>> At least vary it a little.
>
> Fair enough. But if you do scream, any chance you can record it?

Do I smell an 'eek' contest coming up?

--
BOFH excuse #344:

Network failure - call NBC

Chris Ahlstrom

Aug 13, 2010, 12:09:18 PM8/13/10
Hadron posted this message in ROT13 encoding:

Snit

Aug 13, 2010, 12:38:51 PM8/13/10
TomB stated in post 201008131...@usenet.drumscum.be on 8/13/10 9:02
AM:

> On 2010-08-13, the following emerged from the brain of Snit:
>> Hadron stated in post i43la1$t6$1...@news.eternal-september.org on 8/13/10
>> 7:36 AM:
>>
>>> At least vary it a little.
>>
>> Fair enough. But if you do scream, any chance you can record it?
>
> Do I smell an 'eek' contest coming up?

Do you have synaesthesia?

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

DFS

Aug 13, 2010, 12:48:57 PM8/13/10
On 8/13/2010 8:19 AM, chrisv wrote:
> Peter Köhlmann wrote:
>
>> Quack snotted:
>>>
>>> 99.99% of the time I am discussing Linux and FOSS.
>
> No, but 99.99% of time that you do discuss Linux or FOSS, your hatred
> of them bleeds-through.
>
>> Stop outright lying. 99.999% of the time you are attacking linux advocates.
>
> Just like this post from the "true Linux advocate" - no reason for it
> to exist but to lie and to attack advocates.

For the last time, you're not Linux advocates. You're "advocates", if
I'm being kind.

Because MS\Windows stands for everything the Linux/OSS community
opposes, a real Linux advocate doesn't even use Windows, let alone make
a living delivering proprietary code with it, and buy his children
Windows netbooks/laptops/desktops, etc.

Snit

Aug 13, 2010, 12:57:39 PM8/13/10
DFS stated in post i43t2n$b7h$1...@news.eternal-september.org on 8/13/10 9:48
AM:

I do not agree - a person can advocate for Linux and still accept the
reality that they cannot currently eschew all other OSs - and might not even
want to. I advocate for Linux; I let people know about it and suggest it
(and other OSS software) when I think it is the best solution (and it
sometimes is). I would love to see a healthy environment for the desktop
market - where there are multiple OSs which are relatively well accepted and
know: Windows, OS X and Linux would be great in my view. Right now, for
home use, Windows and OS X are quite common (with Windows being far more
common, of course) but desktop Linux is almost unknown. Would love to see
desktop Linux grow to the point where that would no longer be the case. To
do so, though, it *at least* needs to be *better* than Windows.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Message has been deleted

Snit

Aug 13, 2010, 1:35:20 PM8/13/10
Moshe Goldfarb stated in post 2lva66h8ie2td5qap...@4ax.com on
8/13/10 10:23 AM:

> On Fri, 13 Aug 2010 09:57:39 -0700, Snit
> <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
>
>> DFS stated in post i43t2n$b7h$1...@news.eternal-september.org on 8/13/10 9:48
>> AM:

>>> For the last time, you're not Linux advocates. You're "advocates", if
>>> I'm being kind.
>>>
>>> Because MS\Windows stands for everything the Linux/OSS community
>>> opposes, a real Linux advocate doesn't even use Windows, let alone make
>>> a living delivering proprietary code with it, and buy his children
>>> Windows netbooks/laptops/desktops, etc.
>>
>> I do not agree - a person can advocate for Linux and still accept the
>> reality that they cannot currently eschew all other OSs - and might not even
>> want to.
>

> Yes they can but at the same time they are not camping out in a forum
> like this making fun of Windows users or Windows.

Oh, the BS about mocking Windows users, that is seen in COLA, is absurd...
and it is made even worse when those same users acknowledge that they and
their family use Windows on a regular basis.

> IOW they expect others to do what they aren't even doing themselves.
>
> That is highly hypocritical.

No argument here. You are absolutely correct.

> It's like the Rabbi who preaches every Saturday night about the evils
> of alcohol yet is drunk Monday - Friday vs the parishioner who has a
> drinking problem he is quietly trying to conquer.
>
> See the difference?

Do not get me wrong: I do not deny nor support the hypocrisy... it
absolutely exists in COLA.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

TomB

Aug 13, 2010, 2:01:37 PM8/13/10
On 2010-08-13, the following emerged from the brain of Snit:
> TomB stated in post 201008131...@usenet.drumscum.be on 8/13/10 9:02
> AM:
>
>> On 2010-08-13, the following emerged from the brain of Snit:
>>> Hadron stated in post i43la1$t6$1...@news.eternal-september.org on 8/13/10
>>> 7:36 AM:

>>> Fair enough. But if you do scream, any chance you can record it?
>>
>> Do I smell an 'eek' contest coming up?
>
> Do you have synaesthesia?

No, I play drums.

--
BOFH excuse #213:

Change your language to Finnish.

Snit

Aug 13, 2010, 2:18:25 PM8/13/10
TomB stated in post 201008132...@usenet.drumscum.be on 8/13/10 11:01
AM:

> On 2010-08-13, the following emerged from the brain of Snit:
>> TomB stated in post 201008131...@usenet.drumscum.be on 8/13/10 9:02
>> AM:
>>
>>> On 2010-08-13, the following emerged from the brain of Snit:

>>> Do I smell an 'eek' contest coming up?
>>
>> Do you have synaesthesia?
>
> No, I play drums.

Um, what?

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

TomB

Aug 13, 2010, 2:32:11 PM8/13/10
On 2010-08-13, the following emerged from the brain of Snit:
> TomB stated in post 201008132...@usenet.drumscum.be on 8/13/10 11:01
> AM:
>
>> On 2010-08-13, the following emerged from the brain of Snit:
>>> TomB stated in post 201008131...@usenet.drumscum.be on 8/13/10 9:02
>>> AM:

>>> Do you have synaesthesia?
>>
>> No, I play drums.
>
> Um, what?

Nevermind :-p

I couldn't grok what synesthesia had to do with my question. I can now.
Guess I'm a bit slow today...

--
BOFH excuse #91:

Mouse chewed through power cable

Chris Ahlstrom

Aug 13, 2010, 3:40:06 PM8/13/10
TomB posted this message in ROT13 encoding:

> On 2010-08-13, the following emerged from the brain of Snit:

>>> No, I play drums.
>>
>> Um, what?
>
> Nevermind :-p
>
> I couldn't grok what synesthesia had to do with my question. I can now.
> Guess I'm a bit slow today...

Nah, you're fine. It is Snit who is slow, and didn't understand your joke.

--
Recurving:
Leaving one job to take another that pays less but places one

High Plains Thumper

Aug 13, 2010, 3:52:52 PM8/13/10
chrisv wrote:

> Just like this post from the "true Linux advocate" - no reason for it
> to exist but to lie and to attack advocates.

Yup, but it is just like you said about Snit:

13- chrisv (cola): "It's now far too late to *flush* him, but we can
still *plonk* him..." 12 Sep 2005

:-)

--
HPT

Snit

Aug 13, 2010, 4:01:56 PM8/13/10
TomB stated in post 201008132...@usenet.drumscum.be on 8/13/10 11:32
AM:

> On 2010-08-13, the following emerged from the brain of Snit:
>> TomB stated in post 201008132...@usenet.drumscum.be on 8/13/10 11:01
>> AM:
>>
>>> On 2010-08-13, the following emerged from the brain of Snit:

>>> No, I play drums.
>>
>> Um, what?
>
> Nevermind :-p
>
> I couldn't grok what synesthesia had to do with my question. I can now.
> Guess I'm a bit slow today...

That's OK... I thought I was missing something.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Snit

Aug 13, 2010, 4:02:28 PM8/13/10
Chris Ahlstrom stated in post i4471b$c7n$2...@news.eternal-september.org on
8/13/10 12:40 PM:

> TomB posted this message in ROT13 encoding:
>
>> On 2010-08-13, the following emerged from the brain of Snit:

>>> Um, what?
>>
>> Nevermind :-p
>>
>> I couldn't grok what synesthesia had to do with my question. I can now.
>> Guess I'm a bit slow today...
>
> Nah, you're fine. It is Snit who is slow, and didn't understand your joke.

Now we know you did not get my comment. :)

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

High Plains Thumper

Aug 13, 2010, 4:07:02 PM8/13/10

chrisv

Aug 13, 2010, 4:25:47 PM8/13/10
High Plains Thumper wrote:

That's OK, I remember writing it. 8)

A nice image, imagining baby Shit rattling-around inside the toilet
bowl, flush after flush. 8)

DFS

Aug 13, 2010, 5:15:53 PM8/13/10
On 8/13/2010 1:18 PM, DFS wrote:

> On 8/13/2010 12:57 PM, Snit wrote:
>> DFS stated in post i43t2n$b7h$1...@news.eternal-september.org on 8/13/10
>> 9:48
>> AM:

>>> For the last time, you're not Linux advocates. You're "advocates", if
>>> I'm being kind.
>>>
>>> Because MS\Windows stands for everything the Linux/OSS community
>>> opposes, a real Linux advocate doesn't even use Windows, let alone make
>>> a living delivering proprietary code with it, and buy his children
>>> Windows netbooks/laptops/desktops, etc.
>>
>> I do not agree - a person can advocate for Linux and still accept the
>> reality that they cannot currently eschew all other OSs - and might
>> not even want to. I advocate for Linux;

Advocating for Linux in some situations is not the same as being a Linux
advocate.

>> I let people know about it and suggest it
>> (and other OSS software) when I think it is the best solution (and it
>> sometimes is).

If you're a broke person willing to suffer with OpenOffice and such, or
you're a non-profit organization with simpleton needs, Linux might be an
acceptable solution.

On the other hand, you can buy extremely cheap refurbished systems with
WinXP or Vista already installed, and buy Office 2003 for $35, and you
come out way ahead compared to using hobbyware.

http://www.overstock.com/Electronics/Dell-740-2.2GHz-2048MB-500GB-DVDRW-XP-Desktop-Computer-Refurbished/4743156/product.html?cid=123620&fp=F&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=12650156

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000C6DOIW/ref=sr_1_3_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1281732337&sr=8-3&condition=new

>> I would love to see a healthy environment for the desktop
>> market - where there are multiple OSs which are relatively well
>> accepted and
>> know: Windows, OS X and Linux would be great in my view.

They're all well-accepted, in proportion to their value to the hundreds
of millions of users who choose or don't choose them.

>> Right now, for
>> home use, Windows and OS X are quite common (with Windows being far more
>> common, of course) but desktop Linux is almost unknown.

huh?

Linux "advocate" Chris Hunter insists "the entire German government,
French government, most of Scandinavia, /all/ of China, much of
India..." switched to Linux

Linux "advocate" Homer insists half of Europe dumped Windows and
switched to Linux.

Linux "advocate" Dumb Willie Poaster claims the entire country of Brazil
switched to Linux.

Linux "advocate" Spamowitz claimed Venezuela went 100% Linux/open source
in 2007.

That's about 1 billion Linux users right there. Seems well known...

>> Would love to see
>> desktop Linux grow to the point where that would no longer be the
>> case. To
>> do so, though, it *at least* needs to be *better* than Windows.

It needs money for product development, that's for sure.

High Plains Thumper

Aug 13, 2010, 6:36:01 PM8/13/10
chrisv wrote:

> High Plains Thumper wrote:
>
>> Oh, forgot the link. :-)
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/18099f8aa067f4a5
>
> That's OK, I remember writing it. 8)
>
> A nice image, imagining baby Shit rattling-around inside the toilet
> bowl, flush after flush. 8)

Here's some more rattling: :-)

35- Hadron (COLA): "Would you please stop the whining. FFS he has you
jumping to his every post. How many more fucking times are you going to

post the same repetitive garbage? Please ..at least change the record

sometimes!!!!!!!" 13 Aug 2010

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/1e0ecbb776623473

--
HPT

Tattoo Vampire

Aug 14, 2010, 1:29:01 AM8/14/10
Clogwog wrote:

> This is just a silly troll attempt.

It worked, though. :-P

BTW, I have hardwood floors throughout my home.

--
Regards,
[tv]

...Shh! Be vewy qwiet! I'm hunting wuntime ewwows!

Tattoo Vampire

Aug 14, 2010, 1:33:01 AM8/14/10
Hadron wrote:

> If I see you claiming they are begging for your attention again I think I
> will scream ;) ....

You sure beg for Snot's attention a lot. :-P

Message has been deleted

7

Aug 14, 2010, 1:45:53 PM8/14/10
Hadron wrote:

> Tattoo Vampire <sit...@this.computer> writes:
>
>> Michael Glasser is quick to jump on certain people if they don't "stick
>> to discussing Linux." Why do we never see him call out people like flatty
>> and Quack when they don't "stick to discussing Linux?"
>

> 99.99% of the time I am discussing Linux and FOSS. As you well
> know. Quiet day at the office and want to get another bite from Snit?
>
> You'd be better off dangling your wiener in the air and hoping Creepy
> pops along ...

You didn't answer the allegations made against you.
Your creepy asstroturging and circle jerking has not
gone unnoticed. May be you are a creep?

7

Aug 14, 2010, 1:48:53 PM8/14/10
Hadron wrote:

>>> 99.99% of the time I am discussing Linux and FOSS.
>>

>> Stop outright lying. 99.999% of the time you are attacking linux
>> advocates.
>

> No. I am attacking dishonest "advocates". They are not the same
> thing.

Then you would be attacking yourself and your dishonest
circle jerking asstroturfing trolls and buddies.

We don't see any of that - so you are dishonest about
who you attack or get any of that part right when discussing it.

Chris Ahlstrom

Aug 14, 2010, 1:57:06 PM8/14/10
7 posted this message in ROT13 encoding:

========== dissing (dismissing)

>> know. Quiet day at the office and want to get another bite from Snit?
>>
>> You'd be better off dangling your wiener in the air and hoping Creepy
>> pops along ...
>
> You didn't answer the allegations made against you.
> Your creepy asstroturging and circle jerking has not
> gone unnoticed. May be you are a creep?

Sure sounds like it, with "Hadron"'s persistent talk of "wieners".
Not to mention "fuckheads" and "cunts".

--
BOFH excuse #249:

Unfortunately we have run out of bits/bytes/whatever. Don't worry, the next supply will be coming next week.

Chris Ahlstrom

Aug 14, 2010, 2:13:23 PM8/14/10
Hadron posted this message in ROT13 encoding:

> No. I am attacking dishonest "advocates". They are not the same

> thing. And invariably I bring them back, or try to, to talking about
> Linux and not MS.

*LMAO*

From the guy who brings up "MS" all the time. A massive crank.

--
MS seem to have run with the ball with Windows 7.
-- "Hadron" <hc3vqe$kgm$1...@news.eternal-september.org>

What fact? MS does not have and never had a monopoly.
-- "Hadron" <088ca7-...@news.eternal-september.org>

At the same time as this there were oodles of API docs for MS : from MS
and third party.
-- "Hadron" <h809nh$moh$1...@news.eternal-september.org>

And? You deny that MSO drives OO development to a degree?
-- "Hadron" <dcunb7-...@news.eternal-september.org>

And you can not find one post of me shilling for MS.
-- "Hadron", a bona fide Usenet crank <h4mpf6$7r9$1...@news.eternal-september.org>

For simple stuff its fine. For "free" it's fine. For
working with the "standard" (MS Word formats) its simply not up to it.
-- "Hadron" <h70tqm$2td$2...@news.eternal-september.org>

And you honestly believe that MS are more wary of Linux which has
effectively gone nowhere on the desktop in the past 3 years.
-- "Hadron" <hvjbtl$7d0$4...@news.eternal-september.org>

Exactly. It is quite clear he DOES hate MS. Any why? Becuase his master
Roy told him to.
-- "Hadron" <i3k1q1$r38$3...@news.eternal-september.org>

Meanwhile about 99% of companies use MSO.
-- "Hadron" <v28tc7-...@news.eternal-september.org>

But dont try and convince anyone here that Stallman didnt set out to screw
over MS as soon as it became the clear desktop leader.
-- "Hadron" <i0am23$eu1$2...@news.eternal-september.org>

Remember he claimed things like MS hounded Hans Reiser to murder his poor
wife.
-- "Hadron" <i3k19v$r38$2...@news.eternal-september.org>

He might find me saying that MS Office is a better choice for small
businesses with existing MS Office docks but thats about it.
-- "Hadron" <i2h24h$cp5$2...@news.eternal-september.org>

chrisv

Aug 15, 2010, 9:55:38 AM8/15/10
Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

>Hadron posted this message in ROT13 encoding:
>
>> No. I am attacking dishonest "advocates". They are not the same
>> thing. And invariably I bring them back, or try to, to talking about
>> Linux and not MS.
>
>*LMAO*
>
>From the guy who brings up "MS" all the time. A massive crank.

"As a Linux advocate I am interested in what MS do. It needs to be
countered." - "True Linux advocate" Hadron Quark, explaining why
he's posting about MS products in cola

"Clearly you have some irrational hatred for MS." - "True Linux
advocate" Hadron Quark

"Microsoft application SW drives the OSS equivalents." - "True Linux
advocate" Hadron Quark

"One of the reasons so much good SW exists for Windows is that the
APIs *are* well documented and supported." - "True Linux advocate"
Hadron Quark

"All of these are valuable in Windows platforms too which is, frankly,
where the money is after you graduate." - "True Linux advocate"
Hadron Quark

"What specifically was wrong with XP? I used it for development for
years and never experienced the BSODs the liars in this group claim.
Did it work well? Yes, most certainly." - "Works for me" Hadron
Quark

"It strikes me that he built the company on building an OS that people
quite clearly wanted and needed. Thankfully he did: or Linux wouldnt
have advanced to where it is now in the GUI stakes." - "True Linux
advocate" Hadron Quark

One Shot, One Kill

Aug 15, 2010, 9:58:24 AM8/15/10

"chrisv" <chr...@nospam.invalid> wrote in message

chrisv is a liar. chrisv is a useless piece of shit.

Hadron

Aug 15, 2010, 10:15:51 AM8/15/10
Chris Ahlstrom <ahls...@launchmodem.com> writes:

> Hadron posted this message in ROT13 encoding:
>
>> No. I am attacking dishonest "advocates". They are not the same
>> thing. And invariably I bring them back, or try to, to talking about
>> Linux and not MS.
>
> *LMAO*
>
> From the guy who brings up "MS" all the time. A massive crank.

You are a liar.

I never "bring up" MS. I respond to MS posts however.

Why are you such a dishonest, pathetic little creep?

Hadron

Aug 15, 2010, 10:19:34 AM8/15/10
chrisv <chr...@nospam.invalid> writes:

> Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>
>>Hadron posted this message in ROT13 encoding:
>>
>>> No. I am attacking dishonest "advocates". They are not the same
>>> thing. And invariably I bring them back, or try to, to talking about
>>> Linux and not MS.
>>
>>*LMAO*
>>
>>From the guy who brings up "MS" all the time. A massive crank.
>
> "As a Linux advocate I am interested in what MS do. It needs to be
> countered." - "True Linux advocate" Hadron Quark, explaining why
> he's posting about MS products in cola

Huh? All SW developers should be interested in what others do.

> "Clearly you have some irrational hatred for MS." - "True Linux
> advocate" Hadron Quark

You do. Nothing "pro MS" there.

> "Microsoft application SW drives the OSS equivalents." - "True Linux
> advocate" Hadron Quark

Of course that is true. But of course to clarify : application SW which
runs on MS platforms.

Certainly its true that OO copies MSO all the time in many areas.

> "One of the reasons so much good SW exists for Windows is that the
> APIs *are* well documented and supported." - "True Linux advocate"
> Hadron Quark

Well they are. How do you think MS platform Application SW is so common
and generally of such good quality?

> "All of these are valuable in Windows platforms too which is, frankly,
> where the money is after you graduate." - "True Linux advocate"
> Hadron Quark

Surely not even a fuckup like you, turd, can deny that IS where the
money is for the HUGE majority of SW developers?

> "What specifically was wrong with XP? I used it for development for
> years and never experienced the BSODs the liars in this group claim.
> Did it work well? Yes, most certainly." - "Works for me" Hadron
> Quark

I asked a question. It was not answered. It did work for me and my
entire development team. Advocates telling lies does not change that.

> "It strikes me that he built the company on building an OS that people
> quite clearly wanted and needed. Thankfully he did: or Linux wouldnt
> have advanced to where it is now in the GUI stakes." - "True Linux
> advocate" Hadron Quark

You have done a wonderful job of proving I do not shill MS: Not one
statement there is in anyway dishonestly shilling MS.

You really are a pathetic turd.

Peter Köhlmann

Aug 15, 2010, 9:22:10 PM8/15/10
Hadron wrote:

> Chris Ahlstrom <ahls...@launchmodem.com> writes:
>
>> Hadron posted this message in ROT13 encoding:
>>
>>> No. I am attacking dishonest "advocates". They are not the same
>>> thing. And invariably I bring them back, or try to, to talking about
>>> Linux and not MS.
>>
>> *LMAO*
>>
>> From the guy who brings up "MS" all the time. A massive crank.
>
> You are a liar.
>
> I never "bring up" MS. I respond to MS posts however.

Stop this outright lying.

Whenever someone mentions a fine linux software, you chime in, claiming that
it runs on windows, too. Even if it would be an outdated, half assed port

> Why are you such a dishonest, pathetic little creep?

Why are you?
--
I just found out that the brain is like a computer.
If that's true, then there really aren't any stupid people.

Chris Ahlstrom

Aug 16, 2010, 5:47:49 AM8/16/10
Peter Köhlmann posted this message in ROT13 encoding:

> Hadron wrote:
>
>> Chris Ahlstrom <ahls...@launchmodem.com> writes:
>>
>>> Hadron posted this message in ROT13 encoding:

>>> *LMAO*
>>>
>>> From the guy who brings up "MS" all the time. A massive crank.
>>
>> You are a liar.
>>
>> I never "bring up" MS. I respond to MS posts however.
>
> Stop this outright lying.
>
> Whenever someone mentions a fine linux software, you chime in, claiming that
> it runs on windows, too. Even if it would be an outdated, half assed port
>
>> Why are you such a dishonest, pathetic little creep?

"Hadron", think *opposite*. Then you will be correct about me.

> Why are you?

Because he's a lying crazy-ass name-calling Usenet crank? What a weirdo.
Especially if he thinks people don't understand that after a post
or two from this crazy man.

--
It is only by risking our persons from one hour to another that we live
at all. And often enough our faith beforehand in an uncertified result

Hadron

Aug 16, 2010, 7:15:06 AM8/16/10
Chris Ahlstrom <ahls...@launchmodem.com> writes:

> Peter Köhlmann posted this message in ROT13 encoding:
>
>> Hadron wrote:

>>> You are a liar.
>>>
>>> I never "bring up" MS. I respond to MS posts however.
>>
>> Stop this outright lying.

I am not.

>> Whenever someone mentions a fine linux software, you chime in, claiming that
>> it runs on windows, too. Even if it would be an outdated, half assed
>> port

You are a liar. In fact I frequently mention great OSS I use on Linux. I
will however correct arseholes like Telnet Porter who claims a program
is "Linux only" when its not. And thank God Or how else would YOU run
this SW, Windows programmers Peter Koehlmann?

>>> Why are you such a dishonest, pathetic little creep?
>
> "Hadron", think *opposite*. Then you will be correct about me.
>
>> Why are you?
>
> Because he's a lying crazy-ass name-calling Usenet crank? What a weirdo.
> Especially if he thinks people don't understand that after a post
> or two from this crazy man.

Not one thing Koehlmann said was true. And true to form you come sucking
up to your "C coding master".

Peter Köhlmann

Aug 16, 2010, 8:01:15 AM8/16/10
Hadron wrote:

> Chris Ahlstrom <ahls...@launchmodem.com> writes:
>
>> Peter Köhlmann posted this message in ROT13 encoding:

>>> Stop this outright lying.
>
> I am not.

You did exactly what I described. Hundreds of times

>>> Whenever someone mentions a fine linux software, you chime in, claiming
>>> that it runs on windows, too. Even if it would be an outdated, half assed
>>> port
>

> You are a liar.

Nope. You have chimed in with your idiotic "windows too" claim

> In fact I frequently mention great OSS I use on Linux.

Which has *nothing* to do with the subject at hand, even *if* it were true.

> will however correct arseholes like Telnet Porter who claims a program
> is "Linux only" when its not.

No. You bring up "windows has it too" even when nobody had ever mentioned
windows in a thread.

> And thank God Or how else would YOU run
> this SW, Windows programmers Peter Koehlmann?

I run the linux version. Difficult to grasp for someone like you, who claims
to run Debian, but failed miserably in installing Ubuntu

~ Rick Cook

Hadron

Aug 16, 2010, 8:15:46 AM8/16/10
Peter Köhlmann <peter-k...@t-online.de> writes:

> Hadron wrote:
>
>> Chris Ahlstrom <ahls...@launchmodem.com> writes:
>>
>>> Peter Köhlmann posted this message in ROT13 encoding:

>> I am not.
>
> You did exactly what I described. Hundreds of times

Liar. Invariably it is in context and responding to anti MS
hysteria. The type you show daily.

*snip*

There seems little point communicating with you when you tell such
outright lies. And so brazen about it. Its as if you think people cant
check for themselves?

Now I think about it, I cant remember the last time you posted anything
resembling Linux advocacy. You just keep dribbling on about Mactards and
Wintrolls. God knows whenever a technical subject has been breached you
end up making a tool of yourself with Creepy yipping at your heels. The
"theme" one where Zeke took you to the cleaners was wonderful reading as
was the one where Creepy tried explaining why you were right when you
boldly proclaimed it was ok in C to dereference a null pointer. You have
no shame.

Chris Ahlstrom

Aug 16, 2010, 8:20:16 AM8/16/10
Peter Köhlmann posted this message in ROT13 encoding:

>> You are a liar.

Rinse and repeat... that's "Hadron"'s reflexive response.

>> And thank God Or how else would YOU run
>> this SW, Windows programmers Peter Koehlmann?
>
> I run the linux version. Difficult to grasp for someone like you, who claims
> to run Debian, but failed miserably in installing Ubuntu

"Hadron" is a big fake. No one who seriously likes Linux would treat Linux
users the way "Hadron" treats them.

--
One of the reasons Perl is faster than certain other unnamed interpreted
languages is that it binds variable names to a particular package (or

Hadron

Aug 16, 2010, 8:26:12 AM8/16/10
Chris Ahlstrom <ahls...@launchmodem.com> writes:

> Peter Köhlmann posted this message in ROT13 encoding:

>>> You are a liar.
>
> Rinse and repeat... that's "Hadron"'s reflexive response.

You are snipping and changing headers. The resort of the weak.

>>> And thank God Or how else would YOU run
>>> this SW, Windows programmers Peter Koehlmann?
>>
>> I run the linux version. Difficult to grasp for someone like you, who claims
>> to run Debian, but failed miserably in installing Ubuntu

Huh? Who failed miserably in installing Ubuntu? What ARE you talking
about? I had issues with various things including but not limited to the
following in both Ubuntu and Debain

. onboard network adaptor
. onboard sound
. nvidia card
. sata drivess
. wireless

All the issues I reported back and worked with developers to see fixed.

Do you deny these issues existed?

> "Hadron" is a big fake. No one who seriously likes Linux would treat Linux
> users the way "Hadron" treats them.

Why are you opening yourself up so easily to be shown to be a liar? You
are, once again, sucking up and agreeing with Peter that I dont use
Linux. You know thats bullshit. So WHY do you make such a fool of
yourself ingratiating yourself with someone who obviously has next to no
respect for anything you have to say anyway?

What Linux "users" am I treating badly? I treat liars and morons like
you and Koehlmann as you treat others. Have you READ the way Peter or
chrisv talk to people? Pull your head out of your arse and look
around. You might yet see the light at the end of the sphincter ...

Peter Köhlmann

Aug 16, 2010, 9:09:14 AM8/16/10
Hadron wrote:

> Peter Köhlmann <peter-k...@t-online.de> writes:
>
>> Hadron wrote:

>>> I am not.
>>
>> You did exactly what I described. Hundreds of times
>
> Liar. Invariably it is in context and responding to anti MS
> hysteria. The type you show daily.

Idiot

There are hundreds of those posts you made, bringing up windows when it had
not even been mentioned before in the thread

You can twist as much as you want, those posts are there

And you in your infinite dishonesty (same as Snit Glasser) claim that they
don't exist.

Gods, what creepy kind of filth you are
--
What happens if a big asteroid hits Earth? Judging from realistic
simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog,

Clogwog

Aug 16, 2010, 4:30:05 PM8/16/10
"Chris Ahlstrom" <ahls...@launchmodem.com> schreef in bericht

> Peter Köhlmann posted this message in ROT13 encoding:

>>> You are a liar.
>
> Rinse and repeat... that's "Hadron"'s reflexive response.
>
>>> And thank God Or how else would YOU run
>>> this SW, Windows programmers Peter Koehlmann?
>>
>> I run the linux version. Difficult to grasp for someone like you, who
>> claims
>> to run Debian, but failed miserably in installing Ubuntu
>
> "Hadron" is a big fake. No one who seriously likes Linux would treat
> Linux
> users the way "Hadron" treats them.

Do I hear sucking noises in the direction of Germany?
Or was it Maggie Simpson on the telly!