RUN - The UK is going bankrupt!!! All software companies are fleeing to the USA

Glen Schestowitz

Jul 16, 2011, 8:59:26 PM7/16/11

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_by_public_debt

This is a list of countries by public debt to GDP ratio.

Rank Country
1 Japan
5 Greece
11 Ireland
14 France
19 Germany

23 United Kingdom

36 United States

BAWWAWAAAA!!!!!!

The UK is drowing in debt. Just days away from going bankrupt. The
freeloaders are getting what they deserve.

Snit

Jul 16, 2011, 9:15:50 PM7/16/11
Glen Schestowitz stated in post ivtc5e$1st$1...@speranza.aioe.org on 7/16/11
5:59 PM:

Interesting info...

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

High Plains Thumper

Jul 17, 2011, 5:23:16 AM7/17/11

Slow night, eh flatfish? Chrisv not posting enough to "One-Shot, One-
Kill", eh?

--
HPT

Big Steel

Jul 17, 2011, 5:27:41 AM7/17/11

It still doesn't negate the fact that the UK is going down the tubes.

Clogwog

Jul 17, 2011, 6:02:27 AM7/17/11
"Glen Schestowitz" <spam...@gmail.com> schreef in bericht

"128 Libya", lowest public debt, has other "problems" ;-)

7

Jul 17, 2011, 7:04:26 AM7/17/11
Glen Schestowitz wrote:

Wrong again fool!

It seems you have forgotten you are just another internet troll we keep
hearing about in the news.

According to IMF figures on the right of the first column,
USA is 10th - and thats only because other small countries
doing piddly with their small countries and contributions
to world trade have also been included.
Knock those off because they don't matter,
and you got Japan as No.1 debtor, US as no.2 debtor.

For every dollar someone in US makes, there is $1 of debt
the government machinery has racked up.

It is time to call an end to Patent office software patents,
patent trolling and liberate US from the grip of media fat
cats and troll king pins.

The Arab spring is coming to the USA whether they like
it or not as poor people vote with their fist
for changes to bring in more freedoms and rights
to set up and run businesses without government
interference.

Big Steel

Jul 17, 2011, 7:15:54 AM7/17/11
On 7/17/2011 7:04 AM, 7 wrote:
> Glen Schestowitz wrote:
>

>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_by_public_debt
>>
>> This is a list of countries by public debt to GDP ratio.
>>

>> Rank Country
>> 1 Japan
>> 5 Greece
>> 11 Ireland
>> 14 France
>> 19 Germany
>>
>> 23 United Kingdom
>>
>> 36 United States
>>

>> BAWWAWAAAA!!!!!!
>>

>> The UK is drowing in debt. Just days away from going bankrupt. The
>> freeloaders are getting what they deserve.
>

> Wrong again fool!

The US should have kicked England to the curb and let Hitler take it.

Roy Schestowitz

Jul 17, 2011, 7:17:40 AM7/17/11

Lusotec

Jul 17, 2011, 7:17:56 AM7/17/11
Snit wrote:

> Glen Schestowitz wrote:
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_by_public_debt
>>
>> This is a list of countries by public debt to GDP ratio.
>>
>> Rank Country
>> 1 Japan
>> 5 Greece
>> 11 Ireland
>> 14 France
>> 19 Germany
>>
>> 23 United Kingdom
>>
>> 36 United States
>>
>> BAWWAWAAAA!!!!!!
>>
>> The UK is drowing in debt. Just days away from going bankrupt. The
>> freeloaders are getting what they deserve.
>
> Interesting info...

And incorrect!

Copied from a previous post:

<quote>
36 United States 58.9[a]

^a Does not include the state debt issued by individual US states and intra-
government debt[4]

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2186.html
note: data cover only what the United States Treasury denotes as "Debt Held
by the Public," which includes all debt instruments issued by the Treasury
that are owned by non-US Government entities; the data include Treasury debt
held by foreign entities; the data exclude debt issued by individual US
states, as well as intra-governmental debt; intra-governmental debt consists
of Treasury borrowings from surpluses in the trusts for Federal Social
Security, Federal Employees, Hospital Insurance (Medicare and Medicaid),
Disability and Unemployment, and several other smaller trusts; if data for
intra-government debt were added, "Gross Debt" would increase by about 30%
of GDP

Curious how the USA is the only on that had this questionable treatment, and
not even other federated states (e.g. Germany) had the same treatment.

2010 GDP rating
Rank Country Percentage
11 United States 92.7 %
19 United Kingdom 76.7 %
</quote>

Regards.

Lusotec

Jul 17, 2011, 7:20:46 AM7/17/11
Big Steel wrote:
> The US should have kicked England to the curb and let Hitler take it.

And trolls have reached a pathetic new low!

Roy Schestowitz

Jul 17, 2011, 7:21:19 AM7/17/11

Glen Schestowitz

Jul 17, 2011, 7:51:26 AM7/17/11

"Roy Schestowitz" <newsg...@schestowitz.com> wrote in message

> ____/ 7 on Sunday 17 Jul 2011 12:04 : \____
>
>> Glen Schestowitz wrote:
>>

>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_by_public_debt
>>>
>>> This is a list of countries by public debt to GDP ratio.
>>>

>>> Rank Country
>>> 1 Japan
>>> 5 Greece
>>> 11 Ireland
>>> 14 France
>>> 19 Germany
>>>
>>> 23 United Kingdom
>>>
>>> 36 United States
>>>

>>> BAWWAWAAAA!!!!!!
>>>

>>> The UK is drowing in debt. Just days away from going bankrupt. The
>>> freeloaders are getting what they deserve.
>>

> The resident troll who goes by the pseudoname "Glen Schestowitz"
> clearly does not understand finance and puts in one's mouth
> utter rubbish.

not everybody is an expert in international finance like you and [h]ypocrite
claim to be.

7

Jul 17, 2011, 8:06:11 AM7/17/11
Big Steel wrote:

But you are just an internet troll we keep hearing about in the news
these days.

You are a Canadian troll as well and veebee coder advising DoD on
security issues by posting your piss across the internet.
I'm surprised balmer has not made you emperor of Micoshafst.

FYI Hitler had plans for US and Canada as well troll with long
range *stealth* bombers and atomic bombs that were in development.

Hadron

Jul 17, 2011, 8:07:57 AM7/17/11
Roy Schestowitz <newsg...@schestowitz.com> writes:

> The resident troll who goes by the pseudoname "Glen Schestowitz"
> clearly does not understand finance and puts in one's mouth
> utter rubbish.

"puts in ones mouth"? LOL. The irony.

Big Steel

Jul 17, 2011, 8:12:37 AM7/17/11
On 7/17/2011 8:06 AM, 7 wrote:

<snipped>

Find the Beefeater gin bottle 7, slurp it off the floor with your
tongue, hit yourself over your head with the bottle 7, and knock
yourself out.

Chris Ahlstrom

Jul 17, 2011, 8:27:28 AM7/17/11
Lusotec wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> Big Steel wrote:
>> The US should have kicked England to the curb and let Hitler take it.
>
> And trolls have reached a pathetic new low!

Squelch the little squealer, Lus!

--
I was playing poker the other night... with Tarot cards. I got a full house and
4 people died.

Big Steel

Jul 17, 2011, 8:34:41 AM7/17/11
On 7/17/2011 8:27 AM, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

<snipped>

LOL! This lying clown has not kill filed anyone. He is a lair a lying
clown. No wonder they call him Liarmutt for good reasons.

bbgruff

Jul 17, 2011, 9:34:00 AM7/17/11
On Sunday 17 July 2011 12:15 Big Steel wrote:

> The US should have kicked England to the curb and let Hitler take it.

Here's my Test Question whenever I see that sort of talk.
No American has ever been able to answer it, so you can be the first:-

*Question* On what date did the USA declare war on Nazi Germany?

Big Steel

Jul 17, 2011, 9:39:36 AM7/17/11
On 7/17/2011 9:34 AM, bbgruff wrote:
> On Sunday 17 July 2011 12:15 Big Steel wrote:
>
>> The US should have kicked England to the curb and let Hitler take it.
>
> Here's my Test Question whenever I see that sort of talk.

I don't answer to a piece of English shit like you.

> No American has ever been able to answer it, so you can be the first:-
>
> *Question* On what date did the USA declare war on Nazi Germany?

You just be happy America came to England's aid when it begged for it.

Hadron

Jul 17, 2011, 10:02:01 AM7/17/11
bbgruff <bbg...@yahoo.co.uk> writes:

Why is it relevant?

Had it not been for US intervention and loaning us Shipping at humungous
rates of return Germany would indeed have crushed the UK as it did the
rest of Europe.

Not that I agree with his bullshit either.

bbgruff

Jul 17, 2011, 10:04:55 AM7/17/11

Just answer the question:-

Big Steel

Jul 17, 2011, 10:17:46 AM7/17/11

What bullshit? It's the truth and you know it. Churchill kept begging
Roosevelt for aid to UK and the rest of the allies.

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lend-Lease>

If Hitler was not so hung up on bombing England off the face of this
Earth and sent in the troops, England would have went under with the
rest of Europe. His second mistake was going into Russia ill prepared to
take Russia and got caught in the winter months, like Bonaparte got
caught.

Hadron

Jul 17, 2011, 10:18:47 AM7/17/11
bbgruff <bbg...@yahoo.co.uk> writes:

Why are you being suck a dick again?

Have you heard of the "internet"? All your little games mean nothing in
the context of a faceless, remote, anonymous challenge.

Big Steel

Jul 17, 2011, 10:20:06 AM7/17/11
On 7/17/2011 10:04 AM, bbgruff wrote:

<snipped>

I didn't bother to read it.

Fuck off bbgnothing, I don't answer to you nor do I want to be bothered
with you either today.

bbgruff

Jul 17, 2011, 10:21:36 AM7/17/11

If you knew the answer, you'd see the relevance:-)

... and yes, I quite agree that the war could not have been won without the
USA. Nevertheless, when it comes to motives, and the concept of the US
cavalry charging to the aid of a beleaguered UK, I think that the answer to
my question is very interesting - and Americans seem to be completely
unaware of it :-)

Big Steel

Jul 17, 2011, 10:21:41 AM7/17/11

LOL! Sick as a dick? That's a good one!

Hadron

Jul 17, 2011, 10:23:03 AM7/17/11
Big Steel <Steel...@BigSteePlonkl.com> writes:

I dont disagree that the US dug the last bastion of freedom in Europe
out of a hole.

A pity the Yanks didnt have the balls to do so earlier and thus save a
lot of lives. It wasnt till you had your sorry arses handed to you at
Pearl Harbour that you realised you needed to become involved.

Hadron

Jul 17, 2011, 10:24:32 AM7/17/11
bbgruff <bbg...@yahoo.co.uk> writes:

Of course they are not.

bbgruff

Jul 17, 2011, 10:28:25 AM7/17/11

You are missing the point.... you are missing the point......

Sinister Midget

Jul 17, 2011, 10:31:10 AM7/17/11
On 2011-07-17, bbgruff <bbg...@yahoo.co.uk> claimed:

> On Sunday 17 July 2011 14:39 Big Steel wrote:
>
>> On 7/17/2011 9:34 AM, bbgruff wrote:
>>> On Sunday 17 July 2011 12:15 Pig Stool wrote:

>> You just be happy America came to England's aid when it begged for it.
>
> Just answer the question:-
>
> On what date did the USA declare war on Nazi Germany?

I won't help Pig Stool out. Let's just say s/h/it /can't/ find it. Not
even with adult assistance.

--
The person who stands up and says, "This is stupid," either is asked to
`behave' or, worse, is greeted with a cheerful "Yes, we know! Isn't it

High Plains Thumper

Jul 17, 2011, 10:37:16 AM7/17/11

If the troll had a brain, it would know. Herein is the evidence:

Photo of the document:

http://media.nara.gov/media/images/28/22/28-2114a.jpg

[quote]
Text of the declaration

Whereas the Government of Germany has formally declared war against the
Government and the people of the United States of America:

Therefore be it

Resolved by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States
of America in Congress assembled, That the state of war between the United
States and the Government of Germany which has thus been thrust upon the
United States is hereby formally declared; and the President is hereby
authorized and directed to employ the entire naval and military forces of
the United States and the resources of the Government to carry on war
against the Government of Germany; and, to bring the conflict to a
successful termination, all of the resources of the country are hereby
pledged by the Congress of the United States.

(Signed) Sam Rayburn, Speaker of the House of Representatives
(Signed) H. A. Wallace, Vice President of the United States and President of the Senate
Approved December 11, 1941 3:05 PM E.S.T.
(Signed) Franklin D. Roosevelt[2]
[/quote]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_declaration_of_war_upon_Germany_%281941%29

US declared war on Germany officially on 11 Dec 1941. This was due to
Germany declaring war with US on the same date:

[quote]
On September 11, 1941, the President of the United States publicly
declared that he had ordered the American Navy and Air Force to shoot on
sight at any German war vessel. In his speech of October 27, 1941, he once
more expressly affirmed that this order was in force. Acting under this
order, vessels of the American Navy, since early September 1941, have
systematically attacked German naval forces. Thus, American destroyers, as
for instance the Greer, the Kearney and the Reuben James, have opened fire
on German sub-marines according to plan. The Secretary of the American
Navy, Mr. Knox, himself confirmed that-American destroyers attacked German
submarines.
[/quote]

http://fcit.usf.edu/HOLOCAUST/resource/document/DECWAR.htm

So, US was already pre-emptively engaged in defensive actions against
Germany.

However, here is a more crucial question. When did Microsoft declare war
on Linux? On 05 Jan 2000, James Plamondon E-mailed the Microsoft
Evangelism Document to Darryn Dieken, Subject: Re: Windows Evangelism!

[quote]
Here are some documents from the Good Old Days that you might find to be
handy in starting this new group. Don't worry about them leaking; they
were already entered into the public record by Bristol Technologies as
part of their private anti-trust case.

>> Timeline.doc >>>>
Hoping that these will help you keep the flame alive after the old
wanhorses like me go out to pasture, I remain Yours
[/quote]

http://www.groklaw.net/articlebasic.php?story=20071023002351958

However, the document predates 2000 by several years:

[quote]
Generalized Evangelism Timeline

James Plamondon
Technical Evangelist
Microsoft Developer Relations Group
October 9, 1997

[...]

5: Jihad

A Jihad is a road trip. in which an evangelist visits a large number of
ISVs one-on-one to convince them to take some specific action. The classic
Jihad is one focused on getting Tier A ISVs to commit to supporting a
given technology by signing the technology's Letter of Agreement (LOA -
see above).

A Jihad focuses on the Travelling Salesman aspect of evangelism. As in
sales, the purpose of the exercise is to close – to get the
mark^h^h^h^h^h^h^h^h the ISV to sign on the dotted line, in pen,
irrevocably.

[...]

The Field of Battle

The software industry is the field on which evangelists do battle. The
industry has its own trade press, book publishers, developer SIGs,
conferences, trade shows, training organizations, retailers, wholesalers,
and distributors. It has its own culture. Understanding the terrain of the
industry is essential to effective evangelism.

It is not effective to publish an article about Mac OLE in a Unix
magazine, or to give a talk on Win32's memory-mapped file I/O at a
conference attended by executives. To be effective, the right tools and
messages must be delivered to the right place, at the right time.
[/quote]

Let me guess, that is why these Wintrolls keep posting their lies about
Linux in COLA and bolstering Microsoft products here. Here is a likely
explanation of the lies as "diversionary tactics":

[quote]
Diversionary tactics, holding action, and retreats may each seem contrary
to the achievement of the overall objective when considered solely in
their own terms, but taken in light of the overall conflict, may
contribute to overall success. In the Chinese Civil War that followed
World War II, Mao Tse Tung's Army ran away from every battle, until they
won the war. They knew that overall victory, not local victory, was the
objective.

Thus it is imperative to measure each action in accordance with its
contribution to overall, not just local, victory.

Victory

"A computer on every desk and in every home, running Microsoft software."
This is the mission statement of Microsoft itself; it is the definition of
the conditions under which Microsoft itself can declare overall victory.
[/quote]

Herein is the key in the tactics:

[quote]
11. Mopping Up [...] Ideally, use of the competing technology becomes
associated with mental deficiency, as in, "he believes in Santa Claus, the
Easter Bunny, and OS/2." Just keep rubbing it in, via the press, analysts,
newsgroups, whatever. Make the complete failure of the competition's
technology part of the mythology of the computer industry. We want to
place selection pressure on those companies and individuals that show a
genetic weakness for competitors' technologies, to make the industry
increasingly resistant to such unhealthy strains, over time.
[/quote]

It doesn't figure too hard to why all the nasty trolling in a Linux
advocacy group to discredit advocates and the Linux operating system come
from.

--
HPT

Gary Stewart

Jul 17, 2011, 10:40:03 AM7/17/11
On Sun, 17 Jul 2011 05:27:41 -0400, Big Steel wrote:

> On 7/17/2011 5:23 AM, High Plains Thumper wrote:

>> Nymthief --> Glen Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_by_public_debt
>>>
>>> This is a list of countries by public debt to GDP ratio.
>>>

>>> Rank Country
>>> 1 Japan
>>> 5 Greece
>>> 11 Ireland
>>> 14 France
>>> 19 Germany
>>>
>>> 23 United Kingdom
>>>
>>> 36 United States
>>>

>>> BAWWAWAAAA!!!!!!
>>>

>>> The UK is drowing in debt. Just days away from going bankrupt. The
>>> freeloaders are getting what they deserve.

>> Slow night, eh flatfish? Chrisv not posting enough to "One-Shot, One-
>> Kill", eh?
>>

> It still doesn't negate the fact that the UK is going down the tubes.

That idiot thinks everybody who posts from aioe with that host is
me.
The moron made the same mistake with cnntp as well.

That's not me anyway.
I didn't even realize that pisses Schestowitz off.

I'll bet it upsets his Google seeding.

Good.

--
7/17/2011 10:37:50 AM
Gary Stewart

Please visit our hall of Linux idiots.
http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

Watching Linux Fail:
http://limuxwatch.blogspot.com/

Come laugh at Linux "advocacy" with us!

http://www.youtube.com/social/blog/techrights-org

Linux's dismal desktop market share:

http://royal.pingdom.com/2011/05/12/the-top-20-strongholds-for-desktop-linux/

Desktop Linux: The Dream Is Dead
"By the time Microsoft released the Windows 7 beta
in January 2009, Linux had clearly lost its chance at desktop
glory."
http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/207999/desktop_linux_the_dream_is_dead.html

Desktop Linux on Life Support:

http://www.techradar.com/news/software/operating-systems/is-linux-on-the-desktop-dead--961508

When I use the term Linux I am speaking of desktop Linux unless
otherwise stated.

Gary Stewart

Jul 17, 2011, 10:41:30 AM7/17/11

Or you can pretend to filter it out (lie) but still comment about it
on other sites like Roy Schestowitz does.

--
7/17/2011 10:40:32 AM

Big Steel

Jul 17, 2011, 10:43:55 AM7/17/11

The was you clowns war over there in Europe. Why should the US have
gotten involved with your war? How many chicken-shit countries in Europe
were there that couldn't keep Germany in check? All of Europe didn't
have the balls to keep Hitler in check. Arther Neville Chamberlain
pussied up to Hitler and the rest is history.

> It wasnt till you had your sorry arses handed to you at
> Pearl Harbour that you realised you needed to become involved.

And US took care of Japan and damn near nuked it off the face of this
Earth. That's called US ingenuity and payback. Japan had no business
fighting a war. It didn't have the resources. Japan's head got to big
and it paid for it.

bbgruff

Jul 17, 2011, 10:59:22 AM7/17/11
On Sunday 17 July 2011 15:31 Sinister Midget wrote:

> On 2011-07-17, bbgruff <bbg...@yahoo.co.uk> claimed:

>>> You just be happy America came to England's aid when it begged for it.
>>
>> Just answer the question:-
>>
>> On what date did the USA declare war on Nazi Germany?
>
> I won't help Pig Stool out. Let's just say s/h/it /can't/ find it. Not
> even with adult assistance.

Good on yer :-)

You presumably understand what I'm on about then?
In common with (I hope!) most Europeans, I have an undying gratitude to the
Americans for their part in the war effort - both wars, in fact!
The problem that I have with certain Americans is the concept of them
hurtling to our aid as a matter of choice.

You obviously know the answer to my question.
You will therefore be aware of what happened a few hours earlier that day,
and that is the point I was trying to make :-)

bbgruff

Jul 17, 2011, 11:01:39 AM7/17/11
On Sunday 17 July 2011 15:43 Big Steel wrote:

> Why should the US have gotten involved with your war?

Quite so - and if you were to answer my question, you would find that you
had answered your own :-)

Gary Stewart

Jul 17, 2011, 11:04:05 AM7/17/11
On Sun, 17 Jul 2011 16:18:47 +0200, Hadron wrote:

> bbgruff <bbg...@yahoo.co.uk> writes:

>>> I don't answer to a piece of English shit like you.

>>> You just be happy America came to England's aid when it begged for it.
>>
>> Just answer the question:-
>>
>> On what date did the USA declare war on Nazi Germany?
>
> Why are you being suck a dick again?

He can't help it.
He was born that way.
Too bad for him I suppose.

> Have you heard of the "internet"? All your little games mean nothing in
> the context of a faceless, remote, anonymous challenge.

--
7/17/2011 11:03:20 AM

Gary Stewart

Jul 17, 2011, 11:09:26 AM7/17/11

Hahahha!

Good one....

Schestowitz's brother is not me BTW.

--
7/17/2011 11:09:00 AM

Gary Stewart

Jul 17, 2011, 11:14:07 AM7/17/11

I can't believe he was able to find a lady that would marry him?
Puzzling.
Maybe he has a large penis?
That would explain why he is so ignorant.
Lack of blood flow to the frontal cortex.

--
7/17/2011 11:12:45 AM

bbgruff

Jul 17, 2011, 11:21:30 AM7/17/11
On Sunday 17 July 2011 15:37 High Plains Thumper wrote:

> Text of the declaration
>
> Whereas the Government of Germany has formally declared war against the
> Government and the people of the United States of America:

Thank you HPT.

As I have been saying, I and most sensible folks over here have nothing but
gratitude for the war effort of the Americans, and for the sacrifices that
they made.

What *does* rankle though is any attitude of *choosing* from friendship or
for ideology, to become involved, and to dash selflessly to our aid.

As I recall, the sequence of events was:-

1. 3 September 1939 - Britain declared war on Nazi Germany.

2. 7 December 1941 - Pearl Harbor - attacked by Japan, without any warning
and without any prior declaration of war.
The USA Declared war on Japan immediately after that attack and on that "day
that will live in infamy".

3. 11 December 1941 - Nazi Germany and Italy declared war on the USA!!!

4. Then, and only then, did the USA declare war on Nazi Germany and Italy.

As I said, it wasn't from choice!

Big Steel

Jul 17, 2011, 11:21:38 AM7/17/11
On 7/17/2011 11:14 AM, Gary Stewart wrote:
> On Sun, 17 Jul 2011 08:34:41 -0400, Big Steel wrote:
>
>> On 7/17/2011 8:27 AM, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>>
>> <snipped>
>>
>> LOL! This lying clown has not kill filed anyone. He is a lair a lying
>> clown. No wonder they call him Liarmutt for good reasons.
>
> I can't believe he was able to find a lady that would marry him?
> Puzzling.
> Maybe he has a large penis?

I doubt it. At best he is strapping on a dildo. Or he might have bought
his wife a vibrator with his name on it. She hollers his name when she
uses it. :)

Gary Stewart

Jul 17, 2011, 11:27:10 AM7/17/11

Hahahah!

We all know from Chris Ahlstrom's posts here on COLA that Jayne
wears the pants in the family unit.

That must mean he wears the skirts.

--
7/17/2011 11:26:29 AM

Chris Ahlstrom

Jul 17, 2011, 11:31:00 AM7/17/11
bbgruff wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

So I guess we can add "history" to the list of topics on which
"Hadron" is a (self-proclaimed) expert.

--
I'm proud of my humility.

spi...@freenet.co.uk

Jul 17, 2011, 11:34:08 AM7/17/11
And verily, didst Hadron <hadro...@gmail.com> hastily babble thusly:

> Had it not been for US intervention and loaning us Shipping at humungous
> rates of return Germany would indeed have crushed the UK as it did the
> rest of Europe.

And if the UK had fallen... the USA would've been speaking german and/or
japanese by now. Without us brits the A-bomb would've never been developed.
Well, not in time for hiroshima anyway.
| spi...@freenet.co.uk |in the ground beneath a giant boulder, which you|
| in |good to you so far... |

spi...@freenet.co.uk

Jul 17, 2011, 11:36:07 AM7/17/11
And verily, didst Big Steel <Steel...@bigsteeplonkl.com> hastily babble thusly:

> And US took care of Japan and damn near nuked it off the face of this
> Earth. That's called US ingenuity and payback.

Bullshit, most of the scientists working on the bomb were european.

Big Steel

Jul 17, 2011, 11:48:36 AM7/17/11
On 7/17/2011 11:36 AM, spi...@freenet.co.uk wrote:
> And verily, didst Big Steel<Steel...@bigsteeplonkl.com> hastily babble thusly:
>> And US took care of Japan and damn near nuked it off the face of this
>> Earth. That's called US ingenuity and payback.
>
> Bullshit, most of the scientists working on the bomb were european.

I don't give a shit. The US has a lot of immigrants in it. That's what
makes the country the greatest country in the world.

High Plains Thumper

Jul 17, 2011, 11:51:40 AM7/17/11
Gary Stewart wrote:

Oh, still at your spins, Gary Stewart flatfish+++. Explain why you dropped
this clanger:

Allie McCoist <al...@exspam.com>: "he has no brains because Gerard
fucked his brains out. then gerard died from the AIDS virus. 'Marti T. van
Lin Sep 15 2007, 6:34 pm At least Gerard fucked my brains out. Which you
silly sissies can't accomplish :-p Girly boyz (yak) :-('" 8 Jul 2011,
Subject: why Marti Van Lin has no brains

Care to explain that, stalker? Care to explain why you posted this
impersonating me?

One Shot. One Kill. <fr...@gmail.com>: "Wait till they discover that he is
some kind of a eunuch freak who had his balls cut off. That should really
open up a can of worms for the maggot. -- HPT" 30 Nov 2009, Subject: Re:
GIMP not dropped from Ubuntu

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/fdc69a68a421d527

Then after planting your so-called "evidence" nymshifted again and
falsely accused me of posting as "One Shot One Kill":

Cager <dirtbiker...@hotmail.com>: "You really have to turn off the
automatic signature append function HPT. It's giving you away every time."
30 Nov 2009, Subject: HPT = One Shot One Kill. Caught nym shitting again.

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/0c2c86b16aa7af55

You really are a sick, twisted piece of work. Please seek professional
help, you really need it.

For further reading: http://colatrolls.blogspot.com

--
HPT

Big Steel

Jul 17, 2011, 11:54:36 AM7/17/11
On 7/17/2011 11:34 AM, spi...@freenet.co.uk wrote:
> And verily, didst Hadron<hadro...@gmail.com> hastily babble thusly:
>> Had it not been for US intervention and loaning us Shipping at humungous
>> rates of return Germany would indeed have crushed the UK as it did the
>> rest of Europe.
>
> And if the UK had fallen... the USA would've been speaking german and/or
> japanese by now. Without us brits the A-bomb would've never been developed.
> Well, not in time for hiroshima anyway.

The only thing that would have happened is Hitler would have used the
bomb on England and brought all of Europe to its knees as the rest of
Europe wouldn't want it to happen to them. He would have been absolute
master of there.

You and I both know Hitler would have dropped the bomb. :)

Homer

Jul 17, 2011, 3:06:48 PM7/17/11
Verily I say unto thee, that bbgruff spake thusly:

In fact certain politicians and businessmen in the US actually
/supported/ the Nazi war effort.

[quote]
How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power

George Bush's grandfather, the late US senator Prescott Bush, was a
director and shareholder of companies that profited from their
involvement with the financial backers of Nazi Germany.

The Guardian has obtained confirmation from newly discovered files in
the US National Archives that a firm of which Prescott Bush was a
director was involved with the financial architects of Nazism.

His business dealings, which continued until his company's assets were
seized in 1942 under the Trading with the Enemy Act, has led more than
60 years later to a civil action for damages being brought in Germany
against the Bush family by two former slave labourers at Auschwitz and
to a hum of pre-election controversy.

The evidence has also prompted one former US Nazi war crimes prosecutor
to argue that the late senator's action should have been grounds for
prosecution for giving aid and comfort to the enemy.
[/quote]

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar

However, it's important to make a clear distinction between the minority
of political extremists and the majority of ordinary citizens, even if
some (perhaps most) of those ordinary citizens have allowed themselves
to become indoctrinated by extremist propaganda. They only believe what
they're led to believe.

"Big Steel" is one such victim. He lacks the intelligence to know when
he's being manipulated. He's been trained to be an unquestioningly loyal
consumer and "patriot", and spouts polemic rhetoric in support of
somebody else's extremist cause. As such he and others like him are now
part of the problem, but he can't be blamed for that problem. You can't
blame someone for being an idiot.

America is a mess. Nobody believed this until it went bankrupt, but now
it's an incontrovertible fact. The culprit is political extremism, which
has permeated every facet of American life. It crept up on people over
the course of centuries, and now it's bitten them in the ass. What
started out as golden opportunity became selfish opportunism. The ideals
of independence mutated into isolationism. Cultural pride became
narcissism and xenophobia. The quest for survival and self-improvement
became a gluttonous orgy of greed. America has "evolved" into a nation
of savages. Now they've completely ravaged their own resources, now
they're on the brink of self-annihilation, now their extreme
libertarianism has been exposed as self-destructive ... maybe now they
will finally begin to understand.

But never forget who to blame: political extremists like Prescott Bush
and his progeny. The ordinary people of America need our help, even if
they don't (all) want it. It's probably not the sort of help they'll
readily welcome, though. It's not easy to undo centuries of extremist
indoctrination. If they still possess that instinct for survival then
they should accept our help. If not, then the problem will solve itself,
albeit in a catastrophic fashion.

--
K. | Thy name
http://slated.org | Shalt not

Gary Stewart

Jul 17, 2011, 3:14:41 PM7/17/11

Time to take the little blue pill [Homer].

Be a good cracked pot now so we don't have to get the net and pretty
white jacket with all the straps!

--
7/17/2011 3:13:33 PM

High Plains Thumper

Jul 17, 2011, 4:24:18 PM7/17/11
Homer wrote:

> America is a mess. Nobody believed this until it went bankrupt, but now
> it's an incontrovertible fact. The culprit is political extremism, which
> has permeated every facet of American life. It crept up on people over
> the course of centuries, and now it's bitten them in the ass. What
> started out as golden opportunity became selfish opportunism. The ideals
> of independence mutated into isolationism.

Well, America is where the world banking system wants it, a plum ripe for
picking. England is not far behind.

--
HPT

Sinister Midget

Jul 17, 2011, 5:34:59 PM7/17/11
On 2011-07-17, bbgruff <bbg...@yahoo.co.uk> claimed:
> On Sunday 17 July 2011 15:31 Sinister Midget wrote:

>>> Just answer the question:-
>>>
>>> On what date did the USA declare war on Nazi Germany?
>>
>> I won't help Pig Stool out. Let's just say s/h/it /can't/ find it. Not
>> even with adult assistance.
>
> Good on yer :-)
>
> You presumably understand what I'm on about then?

Absolutely. Some of us know a thing or two about history. Not just the
revisionist version being taught in schools these days. Or even the one
that leaves inconvenient facts out of the explanation, sometimes
pertinent ones which explain sequences of events.

> In common with (I hope!) most Europeans, I have an undying gratitude to the
> Americans for their part in the war effort - both wars, in fact!
> The problem that I have with certain Americans is the concept of them
> hurtling to our aid as a matter of choice.
>
> You obviously know the answer to my question.

Yes.

> You will therefore be aware of what happened a few hours earlier that day,
> and that is the point I was trying to make :-)

I know.

I've always hated history (the learning part). But I've done so from
the approach that if one is supposed to learn it, a person should at
least make an honest effort to learn it all, not just the packaged
parts.

--
If you want to be a different fish, you have to jump out of the
school.

Homer

Jul 17, 2011, 11:52:25 PM7/17/11
Verily I say unto thee, that High Plains Thumper spake thusly:

> Well, America is where the world banking system wants it, a plum ripe
> for picking. England is not far behind.

Good job I'm Scottish then, not English. :p

Phil Da Lick!

Jul 18, 2011, 4:31:22 AM7/18/11
On 17/07/2011 01:59, Glen Schestowitz wrote:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_by_public_debt
>
> This is a list of countries by public debt to GDP ratio.
>

> Rank Country
> 1 Japan
> 5 Greece
> 11 Ireland
> 14 France
> 19 Germany
>
> 23 United Kingdom
>
> 36 United States
>

> BAWWAWAAAA!!!!!!
>

> The UK is drowing in debt. Just days away from going bankrupt. The
> freeloaders are getting what they deserve.

Fucktard lefties like Brown and Balls *still* think that they can keep
running up the debt, even though we're now at a point where it's likely
to take three generations to pay it off.

Meanwhile, the newspaper is reporting today that the Eurozone is about
to crash, landing yet more debt on the UK taxpayer.

My nine year old could run the economy better than these numpties.

William Poaster

Jul 18, 2011, 7:50:03 AM7/18/11
Homer wrote:

> Verily I say unto thee, that High Plains Thumper spake thusly:
>
>> Well, America is where the world banking system wants it, a plum ripe
>> for picking. England is not far behind.
>
> Good job I'm Scottish then, not English. :p

So we won't mention RBS - "Banca Rìoghail na h-Alba" (Edinburgh,
Scotland, United Kingdom) then. 8-0

--
Windows success. It nearly booted on the first try!
"Microsoft's biggest and most dangerous contribution to the software

William Poaster

Jul 18, 2011, 8:02:57 AM7/18/11
Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

Yes. Here's another "history lesson" from the trolling f#ckwit. Mind you,
we had a good laugh at the time!

"There is no country called England. It is the United Kingdom and has
been since the 1600s when it became the brain child of the Scottish King
of the United Kingdom."
Hadron <hadro...@gmail.com>

--
Avoid the Gates of Hell. Use Linux.

Homer

Jul 18, 2011, 9:49:15 AM7/18/11
Verily I say unto thee, that William Poaster spake thusly:

> Homer wrote:
>> Verily I say unto thee, that High Plains Thumper spake thusly:
>>
>>> Well, America is where the world banking system wants it, a plum
>>> ripe for picking. England is not far behind.
>>
>> Good job I'm Scottish then, not English. :p
>
> So we won't mention RBS - "Banca Rìoghail na h-Alba" (Edinburgh,
> Scotland, United Kingdom) then. 8-0

Pfft. RBS stopped being a "Scottish" bank long ago, along with every
other bank in Scotland. It's now the "Royal Bank of Natwest" (and HM
Treasury). That other Bank of Scotland is now the "Scottish" bank of
Lloyds ne Halifax, along with the TSB. The Clydesdale Bank went long
ago, to some Ozzy who "did a Ratner", and declared Scotland a "Third
World country" to a group of Clydesdale investors at the AGM. It was
especially ironic, given that revenue from the Scottish oil industry
is probably the only thing keeping the UK treasury afloat.

But anyway ... my comment was more directed at certain people across
the pond, who have a tendency to confuse the United Kingdom of Great
Britain and Northern Ireland with "England". That's like calling the
United States of America "Washington".

--
K. | Thy name
http://slated.org | Shalt not
Fedora 8 (Werewolf) on šky | Take the vein

kernel 2.6.31.5, up 56 days | Of my root

High Plains Thumper

Jul 18, 2011, 6:46:31 PM7/18/11
Homer wrote:
> William Poaster spake thusly:

> But anyway ... my comment was more directed at certain people across the
> pond, who have a tendency to confuse the United Kingdom of Great Britain
> and Northern Ireland with "England". That's like calling the United
> States of America "Washington".

Our government across your pond would like to think so.

--
HPT