DAVID MOORE - SUPERMORON

krp

May 15, 2008, 2:44:10 PM5/15/08
OPEN LETTER TO A MORON NAMED DAVID DANIEL MOORE OF 850 BUFFALO AVENUE,
CALUMET CITY, INDIANA

Moore I have been telling you for a DECADE that you are a mongoloid. Do
you REALLY think that mailing a letter from across the line into Indiana
showing a GARY, INDIANA postmark is going to FOOL PEOPLE? WOW what a GIANT
INTELLECT!

Yes Davey it was hand delivered to me by somebody and turned over to the
proper AUTHORITIES yesterday. By the way I - IDIOT - thanks much for the
DNA sample. MISTER ANONYMOUS.... Forget the FINGERPRINTS... Hey DIPSHIT
remember when you were in the Marines?????? Remember when they took DNA from
you? GOD you are a MORON! No wonder they kicked your STUPID ass out.

THANKS AGAIN - RUN DAVEY RUN...

gposter

May 15, 2008, 2:56:02 PM5/15/08

TNKev

May 15, 2008, 3:51:16 PM5/15/08
krp wrote:

> By the way I - IDIOT -

we already know.

>thanks much for the
> DNA sample.

you're disgusting.

gposter

May 15, 2008, 5:21:55 PM5/15/08

Anonymous

May 15, 2008, 5:34:18 PM5/15/08
KEN PANGBORN - SUPERMORON

http://tinyurl.com/2tj54k

Anonymous

May 15, 2008, 5:34:17 PM5/15/08
KEN PANGBORN - SUPERMORON

From: " krp" <krp24...@verizon.net>
Newsgroups:
alt.support.child-protective-services,soc.men,misc.legal,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,chi.general
Subject: KEN PANGBORN - SUPERMORON

http://tinyurl.com/2tj54k

Nomen Nescio

May 15, 2008, 5:40:04 PM5/15/08
KEN PANGBORN - SUPERMORON

From: " krp" <krp24...@verizon.net>
Newsgroups:
alt.support.child-protective-services,soc.men,misc.legal,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,chi.general

http://tinyurl.com/2tj54k

Dan Sullivan

May 15, 2008, 8:08:00 PM5/15/08
On May 15, 2:44 pm, " krp" <krp24...@verizon.net> wrote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

krp

May 15, 2008, 9:38:37 PM5/15/08

"TNKev" <TN...@TNKev.aintnone> wrote in message
> krp wrote:
>
>> By the way I TKNEV am an IDIOT -
>
> we already know.

Everyone knows you are Kevin. We also know you are queer and in love
with Kunt Wills your husband.

Dan Sullivan

May 15, 2008, 10:14:13 PM5/15/08
On May 15, 9:38 pm, " krp" <krp24...@verizon.net> wrote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

freedom

May 16, 2008, 10:06:35 AM5/16/08

On Thu, 15 May 2008, " krp" <krp2...@verizon.net> wrote:
>OPEN LETTER TO A MORON NAMED DAVID DANIEL MOORE OF 850 BUFFALO AVENUE,
>CALUMET CITY, INDIANA

I doubt if he'll ever receive this "LETTER," as there is no such place.

> Moore I have been telling you for a DECADE that you are a mongoloid.

Yes, projection is one of your traits.

> Do
>you REALLY think that mailing a letter from across the line into Indiana
>showing a GARY, INDIANA postmark is going to FOOL PEOPLE? WOW what a GIANT
>INTELLECT!

What are you babbling about now?

> Yes Davey it was hand delivered to me by somebody and turned over to the
>proper AUTHORITIES yesterday. By the way I - IDIOT - thanks much for the
>DNA sample.

No problem. At first I didn't understand why Barbara refused to swallow
(she almost always does) or why she had that glass test tube on the
nightstand.

> MISTER ANONYMOUS.... Forget the FINGERPRINTS... Hey DIPSHIT
>remember when you were in the Marines?????? Remember when they took DNA from
>you? GOD you are a MORON! No wonder they kicked your STUPID ass out.
>

> THANKS AGAIN - RUN DAVEY RUN...

(yawn) Got any new material, Ken? The "law enforcement is going to get
you" gag is really worn out.

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com
The truth about Kenneth Pangborn, who supports convicted child sex
criminals

"If you call the police, I'll knock out all of your teeth, I'll cripple
you. I may go to prison for it, but when I get out, I'll be able to walk,
but you will still be a cripple."
- --Pangborn puppet Greg Hanson of alt.support.child-protective-services **,
in a verbal threat to his girlfriend

"...my aunt wouldnt come over to our house anymore because of how he would
talk to her and come on to her....and he had over 180 pictures of her on
his computer"
- --Ken Pangborn's former stepdaughter Megan, on growing up in the Pangborn
household

** - this conclusion was reached via applying Ken and Greg's logic

Dan Sullivan

May 16, 2008, 10:09:21 AM5/16/08
On May 16, 10:06 am, freedom
<aboutKRP...@aboutISkenApangbornFRAUD.com> wrote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

krp

May 16, 2008, 12:39:26 PM5/16/08

"freedom" <about...@aboutISkenApangbornFRAUD.com> wrote in message

krp

May 16, 2008, 12:41:10 PM5/16/08

"freedom" <about...@aboutISkenApangbornFRAUD.com> wrote in message

>>OPEN LETTER TO A MORON NAMED DAVID DANIEL MOORE OF 850 BUFFALO AVENUE,
>>CALUMET CITY, ILLINOIS

> I doubt if he'll ever receive this "LETTER," as there is no such place.

Sure there is Davey.

>> Do you REALLY think that mailing a letter from across the line into
>> Indiana
>>showing a GARY, INDIANA postmark is going to FOOL PEOPLE? WOW what a
>>GIANT
>>INTELLECT!

> What are you babbling about now?

Your STUPID letter to the "LEGAL RESIDENT" Davey. Thanks for the DNA
sample BTW.

>> Yes Davey it was hand delivered to me by somebody and turned over to
>> the
>>proper AUTHORITIES yesterday. By the way I - IDIOT - thanks much for the
>>DNA sample.
>
> No problem. At first I didn't understand why Barbara refused to swallow
> (she almost always does) or why she had that glass test tube on the
> nightstand.
>
>> MISTER ANONYMOUS.... Forget the FINGERPRINTS... Hey DIPSHIT
>>remember when you were in the Marines?????? Remember when they took DNA
>>from
>>you? GOD you are a MORON! No wonder they kicked your STUPID ass out.
>>

>> THANKS AGAIN - RUN DAVEY RUN...
>
> (yawn) Got any new material, Ken? The "law enforcement is going to get
> you" gag is really worn out.

Davey your DNA was all over the envelope! You're a MORON!

Dan Sullivan

May 16, 2008, 12:42:36 PM5/16/08

" krp" <krp2...@verizon.net> wrote in message
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Dan Sullivan

May 16, 2008, 12:49:12 PM5/16/08

" krp" <krp2...@verizon.net> wrote in message
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

dragonsgirl

May 16, 2008, 5:14:33 PM5/16/08
According to mapquest there is no city called 'calumet city' in Indiana.
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/850+buffalo+avenue+calumet+city+in/
According to mapquest there is a city called 'calumet city' in Illinois.

Dan Sullivan

May 16, 2008, 5:24:03 PM5/16/08
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Kent Wills

May 16, 2008, 10:07:55 PM5/16/08
On Fri, 16 May 2008 16:06:35 +0200, freedom
<about...@aboutISkenApangbornFRAUD.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 15 May 2008, " krp" <krp2...@verizon.net> wrote:
>>OPEN LETTER TO A MORON NAMED DAVID DANIEL MOORE OF 850 BUFFALO AVENUE,
>>CALUMET CITY, INDIANA
>
>I doubt if he'll ever receive this "LETTER," as there is no such place.

The ONLY reference to Calumet City, Indiana I can find is from
Kenny-Bob. I think it's more proof, if any were needed, that he has a
mental illness that forces him to lie. And about the dumbest things.

>> Moore I have been telling you for a DECADE that you are a mongoloid.
>
>Yes, projection is one of your traits.

I don't think Kenny-Bob is Asian. The pictures I've seen of him
are not of an Asian male.
Kenny-Bob has opted to express his hate for Asians. Not that he
hasn't done so MANY times in the past.

>> Do
>>you REALLY think that mailing a letter from across the line into Indiana
>>showing a GARY, INDIANA postmark is going to FOOL PEOPLE? WOW what a GIANT
>>INTELLECT!
>>

>What are you babbling about now?

Given Kenny-Bob's lack of education, I seriously doubt he knows.

>> Yes Davey it was hand delivered to me by somebody and turned over to the
>>proper AUTHORITIES yesterday. By the way I - IDIOT - thanks much for the
>>DNA sample.
>
>No problem. At first I didn't understand why Barbara refused to swallow
>(she almost always does) or why she had that glass test tube on the
>nightstand.

While there is NO question that Kenny-Bob deserves everything he
gets in life, attacking his wife, who has NO part in this, is over the
line, David.
You are better than this, David.

>> MISTER ANONYMOUS.... Forget the FINGERPRINTS... Hey DIPSHIT
>>remember when you were in the Marines?????? Remember when they took DNA from
>>you? GOD you are a MORON! No wonder they kicked your STUPID ass out.
>>

>> THANKS AGAIN - RUN DAVEY RUN...
>
>(yawn) Got any new material, Ken? The "law enforcement is going to get
>you" gag is really worn out.

I'm still waiting for me to get into trouble over Kenny-Bob's
bigotry.
The dullard is BIG on threats, but very low on actually doing
anything.

>http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com
>The truth about Kenneth Pangborn, who supports convicted child sex
>criminals

"And you RULE OUT that it could be MOORE my biggest
fan and GAY lover."
Kenneth Robert Pangborn, of KRP Consulting and The A-Team, LYING
and claiming David Moore is his gay lover. Message-ID:
<_MlOj.598$pH4.7@trnddc06>

Kent Wills

May 16, 2008, 10:12:17 PM5/16/08
On Fri, 16 May 2008 16:41:10 GMT, " krp" <krp2...@verizon.net> wrote:

>"freedom" <about...@aboutISkenApangbornFRAUD.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>OPEN LETTER TO A MORON NAMED DAVID DANIEL MOORE OF 850 BUFFALO AVENUE,

>>>CALUMET CITY, INDIANA

>> I doubt if he'll ever receive this "LETTER," as there is no such place.
>
>Sure there is Davey.

You can post edit all you want. I doubt anyone but you is fooled
by it.

>>> Do you REALLY think that mailing a letter from across the line into
>>> Indiana
>>>showing a GARY, INDIANA postmark is going to FOOL PEOPLE? WOW what a
>>>GIANT
>>>INTELLECT!
>
>> What are you babbling about now?
>
> Your STUPID letter to the "LEGAL RESIDENT" Davey. Thanks for the DNA
>sample BTW.
>
>>> Yes Davey it was hand delivered to me by somebody and turned over to
>>> the
>>>proper AUTHORITIES yesterday. By the way I - IDIOT - thanks much for the
>>>DNA sample.
>>
>> No problem. At first I didn't understand why Barbara refused to swallow
>> (she almost always does) or why she had that glass test tube on the
>> nightstand.
>>
>>> MISTER ANONYMOUS.... Forget the FINGERPRINTS... Hey DIPSHIT
>>>remember when you were in the Marines?????? Remember when they took DNA
>>>from
>>>you? GOD you are a MORON! No wonder they kicked your STUPID ass out.
>>>

>>> THANKS AGAIN - RUN DAVEY RUN...
>>
>> (yawn) Got any new material, Ken? The "law enforcement is going to get
>> you" gag is really worn out.
>
> Davey your DNA was all over the envelope! You're a MORON!

His finger prints may well have been all over the envelope (this
pretends you aren't lying about his sending a letter), but from a
practical POV, the only DNA would be where he licked the envelope.
And David would be smart enough to either use a sponge or a "Peal and
Seal" type envelope.

Kent Wills

May 16, 2008, 10:13:52 PM5/16/08
On Fri, 16 May 2008 16:14:33 -0500, "dragonsgirl"
<drago...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>According to mapquest there is no city called 'calumet city' in Indiana.
>http://www.mapquest.com/maps/850+buffalo+avenue+calumet+city+in/
>According to mapquest there is a city called 'calumet city' in Illinois.

The sole reference to Calumet City, Indiana I can find comes from
Ken.
My first presumption upon reading it was that Ken wrote Indiana in
error. Since he didn't claim it was in error (he did a post edit to
try and hide what he wrote) it's clear it was an intentional act.
Kenny-Bob lied.
More proof, if any were needed, that Kenny-Bob has a deep rooted
psychological NEED to lie.

>"freedom" <about...@aboutISkenApangbornFRAUD.com> wrote in message
>>
>> On Thu, 15 May 2008, " krp" <krp2...@verizon.net> wrote:
>>>OPEN LETTER TO A MORON NAMED DAVID DANIEL MOORE OF 850 BUFFALO AVENUE,
>>>CALUMET CITY, INDIANA
>>
>> I doubt if he'll ever receive this "LETTER," as there is no such place.

"And you RULE OUT that it could be MOORE my biggest

krp

May 17, 2008, 5:11:26 AM5/17/08

"dragonsgirl" <drago...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

> According to mapquest there is no city called 'calumet city' in Indiana.
> http://www.mapquest.com/maps/850+buffalo+avenue+calumet+city+in/
> According to mapquest there is a city called 'calumet city' in Illinois.

BINGO... CALUMENT CITY, ILLINOIS. 850 Buffalo Avenue the FUEHRER
BUNKER HQS!!

krp

May 17, 2008, 5:12:59 AM5/17/08
"Kunt Wills" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> Davey your DNA was all over the envelope! You're a MORON!

> His finger prints may well have been all over the envelope (this
> pretends you aren't lying about his sending a letter), but from a
> practical POV, the only DNA would be where he licked the envelope.
> And David would be smart enough to either use a sponge or a "Peal and
> Seal" type envelope.

No - he's a Polack just like You Kunt. Licked the tab like a MORON!
Nice DNA sample.

Greegor

May 17, 2008, 6:16:54 AM5/17/08
BW > According to mapquest there is no city called 'calumet city' in
Indiana.

Who started this brain fart about calumet city being in indiana?

http://www.thetimesonline.com/articles/2007/06/10/news/porter_county/docc35ea9cd21c834f1862572f4007bfc11.txt

Sunday, June 10, 2007
ARRESTS
Monday through Friday [ June 4 to June 8 ]
Battery David Moore, 36, Calumet City

David Daniel Moore court records: David D. Moore
DOB 9/26/70 850 Buffalo Avenue, Calumet City, IL
case 64D 060706FD 4989 Monday June 4th 2007
Class D Felony, Assault on somebody under 14 years old
pretrial was February 8th 8:30 for Mar 12 hearing

hearing rescheduled for July 22 at 8:30AM

The North Porter County complex is in Portage, Indiana
219 759 8219 no e-records, won't fax or e-mail records
paid $2000 bond, Attorney Robert Harper Portage, Indiana
does not have a probation officer pre-trial

BOLINGBROOK, IL
TWENTYNINE PALMS, CA (Marine Base)
LOS ANGELES, CA
CALUMET CITY, IL (850 Buffalo Ave, Janet M. Moore)
ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, IL

http://www.cookcountyassessor.com/filings/searchflat//searchdetails001.asp?issearch=true&pin=30182330330000

Cook County Assessor's Office: Property Search Details
Property Index Number: 30-18-233-033-0000
View Property Picture
View Property Map
Address : 850 Buffalo Ave
City : Calumet City
Township : Thornton
Neighborhood : 61
Taxcode : 37030
Assessed Valuation
2007
Assessor Certified Assessment 2006
Board of Review Certified
Land Assessed Value 2,521
2,521
Building Assessed Value 14,957
14,957
Total Assessed Value 17,478
17,478
Estimated Market Value 109,238
109,238

Property Characteristics
Class: 2-11

Description : Two to Six Apartments, Over 62 Years

Residence Type Two Story
Use Multi Family
Apartments Two
Exterior Construction Masonry
Full Baths 2
Half Baths 0
Basement1 Partial and Rec Room
Attic None
Central Air No
Number of Fireplaces 1
Garage Size/Type2 2.5 car detached
Building Square Footage: 1,752
Land Square Footage 6,304
Assessment Pass Assessor Certified
Age: 24
Land Square Footage: 6,304
1 Excluded from Building Square footage, except apartment
2 Excluded from Building Square footage
2007 Assessment Appeal Information
No appeal filed for this year.
Other Information:
Return to Search Results New Search
Cook County Assessor's Office (Main) County Building, Third Floor
118 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60602 (312) 443-7550

Kent Wills

May 17, 2008, 6:36:06 AM5/17/08

In Message-ID: <_v%Wj.17873$%X1.15679@trnddc08>, you wrote,

"OPEN LETTER TO A MORON NAMED DAVID DANIEL MOORE OF 850 BUFFALO

AVENUE, CALUMET CITY, INDIANA..."
Since you've not stated you wrote Indiana in error, it's clear
you meant to write it.
What aspect of your mental illness forced you to claim Calumet
City is in Indiana when you knew it was not? This is a serious
question.

Dan Sullivan

May 17, 2008, 7:39:30 AM5/17/08
On May 17, 6:36 am, Kent Wills <compu...@gmail.com> wrote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Dan Sullivan

May 17, 2008, 7:45:05 AM5/17/08

dragonsgirl

May 17, 2008, 9:01:13 AM5/17/08

"Greegor" <Gree...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> BW > According to mapquest there is no city called 'calumet city' in
> Indiana.
>
> Who started this brain fart about calumet city being in indiana?

Ken

Kent Wills

May 17, 2008, 10:01:35 AM5/17/08
On Sat, 17 May 2008 03:16:54 -0700 (PDT), Greegor
<Gree...@gmail.com> wrote:

>BW > According to mapquest there is no city called 'calumet city' in
>Indiana.
>
>Who started this brain fart about calumet city being in indiana?

Your hero, Kenneth Robert Pangborn. He doesn't seem to know in
which state the town is located.

" ... But there ought to be conferences and studies on how to curb
minority overpopulation, repatriate minorities abroad, imprison more
minorities, increase use of the death penalty and divest minorities of
the power they have usurped over us in recent years. That would
address the most pressing problems of our day. ... "
April 2000, Gregory Hanson
http://www.nationalist.org/ATW/2000/040101.html#Hanson

krp

May 18, 2008, 8:07:19 AM5/18/08

"Kent Wills" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>Childish STUPID Polack tantrum to follow:

> What tantrum?

Kunt - DNA is NOT a "point of view." It either exists or it doesn't. In
this case your MORON buddy licked the envelope. Nice DNA sample.

Dan Sullivan

May 18, 2008, 8:59:37 AM5/18/08
On May 18, 8:07 am, " krp" <krp24...@verizon.net> wrote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Kent Wills

May 18, 2008, 9:52:53 AM5/18/08
On Sun, 18 May 2008 12:07:19 GMT, " krp" <krp2...@verizon.net> wrote:

>"Kent Wills" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>>Childish STUPID Polack tantrum to follow:
>
>> What tantrum?

>> Do you mean the post edit you did?
>> Should anyone actually believe what you posted, they can check
>>http://groups.google.com/group/soc.men/msg/cd2f93f59d2caf1f and see
>>that you did do a post edit. But then, you did state you love to post
>>edit, so it shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone that you did it.
>> Your mental illness once again forced you to lie.
>> You NEED professional mental health care. I'm being very
>>serious.

>> I note you are unable to prove anything. Little wonder since you
>>were lying. Again. Or is that still?

> Kunt - DNA is NOT a "point of view."

Your reply does not address the points I raised. Little
wonder since you can't address them without lying.
You're dishonest avoidance aside, you claimed the DNA "...was all
over the envelope!" It's unlikely any actual DNA is available
anywhere other than the glue area on the back. If any DNA did
transfer from the fingers to the envelope, it's unlikely to be of any
use. Others will have handled the envelope, contaminating any DNA
transferred.
Even someone with your limited education should be able to
understand such a concept.

>It either exists or it doesn't. In
>this case your MORON buddy licked the envelope. Nice DNA sample.

In order for your claim of his DNA being all over the envelope,
as you present it, to be true, he would have needed to lick the whole
of the envelope. You can't be so mentally ill that you actually think
this would have happened, can you? Really?

Dan Sullivan

May 18, 2008, 9:53:47 AM5/18/08
On May 18, 9:52 am, Kent Wills <compu...@gmail.com> wrote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

krp

May 18, 2008, 11:58:39 AM5/18/08
NUTBAG

>> Kunt - DNA is NOT a "point of view."
>
> Your reply does not address the points I raised. Little
> wonder since you can't address them without lying.
> You're dishonest avoidance aside, you claimed the DNA "...was all
> over the envelope!" It's unlikely any actual DNA is available
> anywhere other than the glue area on the back.

Not just SUPREME COURT JUSTICE Wills and ATTORNEY WILLS but now FORENSIC
SCIENTIST Wills to boot. You're just a jack of all trades ain't ya, Kunt? No
DNA in the oil on our bodies? So now you are also HEAD of CSI! You're an
AMAZING dude there Kunt. I have yet to see ANY subject on which you don't
hold yourself out as a CERTIFIED AAAAAAA++++++ EXPERT! And we've hit a bunch
of topics from Cuba to broadcast electronics to law, to biology and now
FORENSIC SCIENCES..... How many PhD's do you have Kunt? 20? 50? 200? 2,000?
How many fields do you claim expertise in there Kunt?
You're really ONE OF A KIND Kunt.

Dan Sullivan

May 18, 2008, 12:32:53 PM5/18/08
On May 18, 11:58 am, " krp" <krp24...@verizon.net> wrote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Kent Wills

May 18, 2008, 12:48:16 PM5/18/08
On Sun, 18 May 2008 15:58:39 GMT, " krp" <krp2...@verizon.net> wrote:

>NUTBAG
>"Kunt Wills" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>> Kunt - DNA is NOT a "point of view."
>>
>> Your reply does not address the points I raised. Little
>> wonder since you can't address them without lying.
>> You're dishonest avoidance aside, you claimed the DNA "...was all
>> over the envelope!" It's unlikely any actual DNA is available

>> anywhere other than the glue area on the back. If any DNA did
>>transfer from the fingers to the envelope, it's unlikely to be of any
>>use. Others will have handled the envelope, contaminating any DNA
>>transferred.
>> Even someone with your limited education should be able to
>>understand such a concept.
>

>Not just SUPREME COURT JUSTICE Wills and ATTORNEY WILLS but now FORENSIC
>SCIENTIST Wills to boot.

Outside of your mental illness, I'm not a judge, an attorney nor
a forensic scientist.
You really need to seek professional help for your mental
illness. I'm being VERY serious.

>You're just a jack of all trades ain't ya, Kunt? No
>DNA in the oil on our bodies?

Trouble reading? Note where I wrote, as can be seen above, "If

any DNA did transfer from the fingers to the envelope, it's unlikely
to be of any use. Others will have handled the envelope,
contaminating any DNA transferred."

I realize you don't have any formal education (you bought your
degrees from a diploma mill), but even you should be able to
understand the concept presented.
Perhaps I over-estimated your intellectual abilities once again.

>So now you are also HEAD of CSI! You're an
>AMAZING dude there Kunt. I have yet to see ANY subject on which you don't
>hold yourself out as a CERTIFIED AAAAAAA++++++ EXPERT!

Outside of your mental illness, there is no such certification.

>And we've hit a bunch
>of topics from Cuba to broadcast electronics to law, to biology and now
>FORENSIC SCIENCES..... How many PhD's do you have Kunt? 20? 50? 200? 2,000?

>How many fields do you claim expertise in there Kent?

You're the one with the mental illness that forces you to think
I'm an expert in so many fields.
What is the root cause of your mental illness? This is a serious
question. I'd like to know just what caused you to lose all contact
with reality.

>You're really ONE OF A KIND Kunt.

I understand you know very little of female anatomy, but there is
no way for me, a male, to have a vagina without undergoing a sex
change operation. The pictures of me you claim to have (another of
your MANY lies) show me to be male.
Next Kenneth Robert Pangborn pathological lie, please.

krp

May 18, 2008, 12:54:13 PM5/18/08

>>Not just SUPREME COURT JUSTICE Wills and ATTORNEY WILLS but now FORENSIC
>>SCIENTIST Wills to boot.

> Outside of your mental illness, I'm not a judge, an attorney nor
> a forensic scientist.

At this point KUNT - everyone on the planet KNOWS THAT!

>>So now you are also HEAD of CSI! You're an
>>AMAZING dude there Kunt. I have yet to see ANY subject on which you don't
>>hold yourself out as a CERTIFIED AAAAAAA++++++ EXPERT!
>
> Outside of your mental illness, there is no such certification.

YOU are the ONLY one who believes you have it, however!

freedom

May 19, 2008, 2:31:22 AM5/19/08

Dan Sullivan

May 19, 2008, 7:46:12 AM5/19/08
On May 18, 12:54 pm, " krp" <krp24...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "Kunt Wills" <compu...@gmail.com> wrote in message

The consensus is you're lying, piggy.

Greegor

May 19, 2008, 6:36:39 PM5/19/08
G > Who started this brain fart about calumet city being in indiana?

BW > Ken

Got a LINK?

Greegor

May 19, 2008, 6:45:34 PM5/19/08
DDM > Oh, and then there's his lie about the
DDM > matching of my DNA with my military
DDM > records.  Small problem....such DNA
DDM > is used for identification purposes,
DDM > and can't be used for something
DDM > like what Ken is claiming.

Got a cite to some law that says that
fingerprints and DNA from the military
cannot be used in a criminal investigation
and prosecution?

Dan Sullivan

May 19, 2008, 7:01:46 PM5/19/08

GFYS.

Dan Sullivan

May 19, 2008, 7:01:58 PM5/19/08

GFYS, greg.

Kent Wills

May 19, 2008, 7:13:59 PM5/19/08

Where has anyone claimed they can't?
Further, what criminal offence do you claim David committed in
sending the letter (pretending for a moment he did)?
Why are you stalking and harassing past and current members of
alt.friends?

--

"If you call the police, I'll knock out all of your teeth, I'll
cripple you. I may go to prison for it, but when I get out,

I'll be able to walk,but you will still be a cripple."
--Greg Hanson, in a verbal threat to his girlfriend

Greegor

May 19, 2008, 7:41:20 PM5/19/08
DDM > Oh, and then there's his lie about the
DDM > matching of my DNA with my military
DDM > records. Small problem....such DNA
DDM > is used for identification purposes,
DDM > and can't be used for something
DDM > like what Ken is claiming.

G > Got a cite to some law that says that
G > fingerprints and DNA from the military
G > cannot be used in a criminal investigation
G > and prosecution?

KW > Where has anyone claimed they can't?

--------------------------------------
DDM > DNA is used for identification
DDM > purposes, and can't be used for
DDM > something like what Ken is claiming.
-------------------------------------

KW > Further, what criminal offence do you
KW > claim David committed in sending the
KW > letter (pretending for a moment he did)?

Got a link to where somebody said that?

KW > Why are you stalking and harassing
KW > past and current members of alt.friends?

DS > GFYS, greg.

I'm always glad to cheer you up, Dan!

Greegor

May 19, 2008, 7:46:45 PM5/19/08
G > Who started this brain fart about calumet city being in indiana?

BW > Ken

G > Got a LINK?

DS > GFYS.

Glad I could cheer you up Dan!

Calm, collected and rational.. LOL

Kent Wills

May 19, 2008, 9:44:15 PM5/19/08
On Mon, 19 May 2008 16:41:20 -0700 (PDT), Greegor
<Gree...@gmail.com> wrote:

>DDM > Oh, and then there's his lie about the
>DDM > matching of my DNA with my military
>DDM > records. Small problem....such DNA
>DDM > is used for identification purposes,
>DDM > and can't be used for something
>DDM > like what Ken is claiming.
>
>G > Got a cite to some law that says that
>G > fingerprints and DNA from the military
>G > cannot be used in a criminal investigation
>G > and prosecution?
>
>KW > Where has anyone claimed they can't?
>
>--------------------------------------
>DDM > DNA is used for identification
>DDM > purposes, and can't be used for
>DDM > something like what Ken is claiming.
>-------------------------------------

Again I ask, where has anyone claimed they can't?
Kenny-Bob isn't claiming the DNA is being used for any criminal
investigation. This claim is your lie alone.

>KW > Further, what criminal offence do you
>KW > claim David committed in sending the
>KW > letter (pretending for a moment he did)?
>
>Got a link to where somebody said that?

If you're going to lie, don't include the proof of you lie in
your post.
As can be read above, you wrote, "Got a cite to some law that says
that fingerprints and DNA from the military cannot be used in a
criminal investigation and prosecution?"
Your question implies that Ken's use of the DNA on the fictional
envelope (Kenny-Bob has been unable to offer anything to support the
claim the letter was sent) is for a criminal case. Not even Kenny-Bob
has suggested this is the case. Of course, you do have the unique
ability to make Ken look honest.
Can you offer a cite to support your innuendo?
Didn't think so.

>KW > Why are you stalking and harassing
>KW > past and current members of alt.friends?

Care to answer the question? In the past you've only played the
avoidance game.

>DS > GFYS, greg.
>
>I'm always glad to cheer you up, Dan!

It would cheer me up greatly to know the root cause of your
psychological NEED to stalk and harass past and current members of
alt.friends.
And why, exactly, are you combining my post and Dan's? What is
the root cause of this specific mental defect you display? Serious
question.

--
"I am erudite [sic] but not Buckelyesque"
GregWhore Hanson, Jan 22, 2008

krp

May 20, 2008, 4:44:36 AM5/20/08

"Greegor" <Gree...@gmail.com> wrote in message

ATTORNEY DAVID DIPSHIT MOORE OFFERS HIS LEGAL OPINION

Again we have Moore and Wills engaging in the MALpractice of law on
Usenet!

Dan Sullivan

May 20, 2008, 7:15:33 AM5/20/08
On May 20, 4:44 am, " krp" <web24...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "Greegor" <Greego...@gmail.com> wrote in message

It's JUST an opinion, piggy.

krp

May 20, 2008, 8:35:01 AM5/20/08
STUPID AS USUAL

> On Mon, 19 May 2008 15:45:34 -0700 (PDT), Greegor
> <Gree...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>DDM > Oh, and then there's his lie about the
>>DDM > matching of my DNA with my military
>>DDM > records. Small problem....such DNA
>>DDM > is used for identification purposes,
>>DDM > and can't be used for something
>>DDM > like what Ken is claiming.
>>
>>Got a cite to some law that says that
>>fingerprints and DNA from the military
>>cannot be used in a criminal investigation
>>and prosecution?
>
> Where has anyone claimed they can't?

Go slowly Kunt. Go to the top and your HERO DAVID DANIEL MOORE. See the
"can't be used" bullshit from him?

krp

May 20, 2008, 8:37:45 AM5/20/08
"Kunt (dumb Polack) Wills" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

HEY DUMBASS.. Read what your MASTER - DAVID DANIEL MOORE said.. REPLAY for
the THINKING IMPAIRED

GET IT now DUMBASS?

Dan Sullivan

May 20, 2008, 9:15:02 AM5/20/08
On May 20, 8:35 am, " krp" <krp24...@verizon.net> wrote:

> Moore is EVERYWHERE!! Moore is EVERYWHERE!! Moore is EVERYWHERE!! Moore is EVERYWHERE!! Moore is EVERYWHERE!! Moore is EVERYWHERE!!

> Go slowly Kunt. Go to the top and your HERO DAVID DANIEL MOORE. See the
> "can't be used" bullshit from him?

Moore is EVERYWHERE!! Moore is EVERYWHERE!! Moore is EVERYWHERE!!
Moore is EVERYWHERE!! Moore is EVERYWHERE!! Moore is EVERYWHERE!!
Moore is EVERYWHERE!! Moore is EVERYWHERE!! Moore is EVERYWHERE!!
Moore is EVERYWHERE!! Moore is EVERYWHERE!! Moore is EVERYWHERE!!
Moore is EVERYWHERE!! Moore is EVERYWHERE!! Moore is EVERYWHERE!!
Moore is EVERYWHERE!! Moore is EVERYWHERE!! Moore is EVERYWHERE!!
Moore is EVERYWHERE!! Moore is EVERYWHERE!! Moore is EVERYWHERE!!
Moore is EVERYWHERE!! Moore is EVERYWHERE!! Moore is EVERYWHERE!!
Moore is EVERYWHERE!! Moore is EVERYWHERE!! Moore is EVERYWHERE!!
Moore is EVERYWHERE!!

dragonsgirl

May 20, 2008, 9:28:29 AM5/20/08

>G > Who started this brain fart about calumet city being in indiana?
>
> BW > Ken
>
> Got a LINK?

What, you don't read the threads?
I agree with Dan, GFYS.

Dan Sullivan

May 20, 2008, 9:38:45 AM5/20/08
On May 20, 9:28 am, "dragonsgirl" <dragonsg...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> "Greegor" <Greego...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Bwaahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Fritz Wuehler

May 20, 2008, 10:19:09 AM5/20/08

From: " krp" <web24...@verizon.net>
Newsgroups:
soc.men,misc.legal,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,chi.general
Subject: Re: Military prints and DNA can't be used in a criminal
investigation??
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 08:44:36 GMT

"Greegor" <Greego...@gmail.com> wrote in message

ATTORNEY DAVID DIPSHIT MOORE OFFERS HIS LEGAL OPINION

Again we have Moore and Wills engaging in the MALpractice of law on
Usenet!

KUNT KENNY is unaware of the difference between expressing an opinion
and practicing law. That is how big an idiot he is. RRRR RRR RR R R R

KUNT KENNY will be SCREAMING at this time next year, claiming Moore
forged his posts about this issue when NOTHING HAPPENS and he (Pangborn)
is shown to be an even bigger fool(if you can imagine).

Message to KUNT KENNY :

Those phone calls you've been making Kenny? We know about them. We
also know that the gentleman you have been talking to considers you a
mentally ill kook. You are being humored, asshole. You'll see. RRRR
RRR RR R R R...

Greegor

May 20, 2008, 2:39:48 PM5/20/08
DDM > Oh, and then there's his lie about the
DDM > matching of my DNA with my military
DDM > records. Small problem....such DNA
DDM > is used for identification purposes,
DDM > and can't be used for something
DDM > like what Ken is claiming.

G > Got a cite to some law that says that
G > fingerprints and DNA from the military
G > cannot be used in a criminal investigation
G > and prosecution?

KW > Where has anyone claimed they can't?

KRP > Go slowly Kunt. Go to the top and your
KRP > HERO DAVID DANIEL MOORE. See
KRP > the "can't be used" bullshit from him?

Got a link or a legal code citation that
prohibits military DNA or fingerprints
from being used for prosecution?

krp

May 20, 2008, 4:25:30 PM5/20/08
DAVID DIPSHIT MOORE
"Fritz Wuehler" <fr...@spamexpire-200805.rodent.frell.theremailer.net> wrote
in message

> Those phone calls you've been making Kenny? We know about them. We
> also know that the gentleman you have been talking to considers you a
> mentally ill kook. You are being humored, asshole. You'll see. RRRR
> RRR RR R R R...

Really? Phone calls? I call all sorts of people Davey. Care to narrow
it down a bit? Let's see, could it be a public official? Nope, probably not
since I haven't been talking to them lately. A real estate agent? Yeah I
speak to them. The buyer for my house? Oh wait, you say it is NOT sold!!! So
I am trying to think of WHO I speak to more than once........ Clients? I
doubt ANY of them would talk to you.

Dan Sullivan

May 20, 2008, 4:27:56 PM5/20/08
On May 20, 4:25 pm, " krp" <web24...@verizon.net> wrote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

krp

May 20, 2008, 4:35:44 PM5/20/08

"Dan Sullivan" <dsul...@optonline.net> wrote in message

> On May 20, 4:25 pm, " krp" <web24...@verizon.net> wrote:

> zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Are we keeping you up Danny?

Dan Sullivan

May 20, 2008, 4:37:20 PM5/20/08
On May 20, 4:35 pm, " krp" <web24...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "Dan Sullivan" <dsull...@optonline.net> wrote in message

You're putting everyone to sleep with your lies, piggy.

Kent Wills

May 20, 2008, 6:39:01 PM5/20/08

Of course he did. GregWhore is, once again, lying via innuendo.
It's what he does.

>I agree with Dan, GFYS.

GregWhore is only interested, sexually, in underage girls. As an
adult male, GregWhore has no interest in himself.

--
"Excuse me. Have you seen a blowfish driving a sports car?"
"Bloody Torchwood!"

Kent Wills

May 20, 2008, 6:39:36 PM5/20/08

What criminal act and investigation are you alleging?

Greegor

May 20, 2008, 9:43:15 PM5/20/08
DDM > Oh, and then there's his lie about the
DDM > matching of my DNA with my military
DDM > records. Small problem....such DNA
DDM > is used for identification purposes,
DDM > and can't be used for something
DDM > like what Ken is claiming.

G > Got a cite to some law that says that
G > fingerprints and DNA from the military
G > cannot be used in a criminal investigation
G > and prosecution?

KRP > Again we have Moore and Wills engaging
KRP > in the MALpractice of law on Usenet!

KW > What criminal act and investigation are you alleging?

Dave said "can't be used" not isn't being used.

krp

May 20, 2008, 9:46:22 PM5/20/08

"Greegor" <Gree...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Kent is DEMANDING to know the "criminal act." "STALKING" Kunt!

Kent Wills

May 20, 2008, 10:52:54 PM5/20/08

Can't be used for something like what Ken is claiming. Isn't in
interesting how the full context alters what you want to present?
Ken isn't claiming any criminal act was committed or being
investigated.
Next lie via innuendo, please.

Dan Sullivan

May 21, 2008, 8:10:03 AM5/21/08
On May 20, 10:52 pm, Kent Wills <compu...@gmail.com> wrote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Greegor

May 21, 2008, 12:00:39 PM5/21/08
DDM > Oh, and then there's his lie about the
DDM > matching of my DNA with my military
DDM > records. Small problem....such DNA
DDM > is used for identification purposes,
DDM > and can't be used for something
DDM > like what Ken is claiming.

G > Got a cite to some law that says that
G > fingerprints and DNA from the military
G > cannot be used in a criminal investigation
G > and prosecution?

KRP > Again we have Moore and Wills engaging
KRP > in the MALpractice of law on Usenet!

KW > What criminal act and investigation are you alleging?

G > Dave said "can't be used" not isn't being used.

8:46
KRP > Kent is DEMANDING to know the "criminal act." "STALKING"
Kunt!

9:52
KW > Can't be used for something like what
KW > Ken is claiming. Isn't in interesting how
KW > the full context alters what you want
KW > to present? Ken isn't claiming any
KW > criminal act was committed or being
KW > investigated. Next lie via innuendo, please.

You're still posting, Kent.

TNKev

May 21, 2008, 1:27:29 PM5/21/08

greegwhore, usenet would be a better place if you were *not* posting.
--

<Greg Hanson>
"http://www.stalkingbehavior.com/definiti.htm

krp

May 21, 2008, 2:48:51 PM5/21/08
ATTORNEY DAVID MOORE - CALUMET CITY'S LEADING LEGAL AUTHORITY

>>>Kent is DEMANDING to know the "criminal act." "STALKING" Kunt!
>>>

>> You've not claimed any criminal act was committed. Sending a
>>letter is not criminal, in and of itself.

> Nor is sending a letter containing what Ken is claiming here and on his
> listserv. His claim is that a letter was sent to another party (the
> fictional new resident of his house) about him. At worst, the letter
> could
> contain defamation, which would be civil, not criminal.

Moore - are you denying you sent the letter?

Dan Sullivan

May 21, 2008, 3:43:42 PM5/21/08
On May 21, 2:48 pm, " krp" <web24...@verizon.net> wrote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Greegor

May 21, 2008, 6:43:01 PM5/21/08
DDM > Oh, and then there's his lie about the
DDM > matching of my DNA with my military
DDM > records. Small problem....such DNA
DDM > is used for identification purposes,
DDM > and can't be used for something
DDM > like what Ken is claiming.

G > Got a cite to some law that says that
G > fingerprints and DNA from the military
G > cannot be used in a criminal investigation
G > and prosecution?

KRP > Again we have Moore and Wills engaging
KRP > in the MALpractice of law on Usenet!

KW > What criminal act and investigation are you alleging?

G > Dave said "can't be used" not isn't being used.

KRP > [ 8:46] Kent is DEMANDING to know
KRP > the "criminal act." "STALKING" Kunt!

KW > [ 9:52 ] Can't be used for something like what

KW > Ken is claiming. Isn't in interesting how
KW > the full context alters what you want
KW > to present? Ken isn't claiming any
KW > criminal act was committed or being
KW > investigated. Next lie via innuendo, please.

G > You're still posting, Kent.

TNKev > greegwhore, usenet would be a
TNKev > better place if you were *not* posting.

I'm glad I made your day!

Dan Sullivan

May 21, 2008, 6:54:42 PM5/21/08
On May 21, 6:43 pm, Greegor <Greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

freedom

May 22, 2008, 3:11:24 AM5/22/08

krp

May 22, 2008, 7:27:54 AM5/22/08

"freedom" <about...@aboutISkenApangbornFRAUD.com> wrote in message

Moore, you are ALWAYS and I do mean ALWAYS a "COWARD" who hides behind
being ANONYMOUS. You have NO other choice. You learned a long time ago that
your bullshit couldn't stand the light of day. You RUN from the light Davey.

Copy of a E-MAIL you have been sending out to Real Estate folks Davey boy.
In your FANATIC stalking.........

=====================================

-------- Original Message -------- From: - Thu May 22 06:25:21 2008
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 22:16:59 -0500
From: "about ken" <aboutken...@gmail.com>
To: dad...@adelphia.net, fr...@realagent.biz, joshand...@kw.com,
tcal...@tampabay.rr.com, ecas...@gmail.com, Bro...@BuyerAgencyOnly.com,
J...@JimCoffaro.com
Subject: 3980 Orchard Hill Circle, Palm Harbor

There is a possible issue with the property at 3980 Orchard Hill Circle in
Palm Harbor, which you might want to be aware of. Please print this and
post in your office, in case another agent may be working on a transaction
with this property.

The property was appraised a few years ago and was found to have sinkholes
and termite problems.
================
Now Davey DENY DENY DENY DENY DENY DENY DENY.

OR - -

Tell uis how GOD called down to you in a BURNING BUSH and told you that this
was your mission in life.

Dan Sullivan

May 22, 2008, 9:40:32 AM5/22/08
On May 22, 7:27 am, " krp" <web24...@verizon.net> wrote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Greegor

May 22, 2008, 1:14:25 PM5/22/08
DDM > There is a possible issue with the property
DDM > at 3980 Orchard Hill Circle in Palm Harbor, which
DDM > you might want to be aware of. Please print this
DDM > and post in your office, in case another agent may
DDM > be working on a transaction with this property.
DDM >
DDM > The property was appraised a few years ago and
DDM > was found to have sinkholes and termite problems.

Golly, Dave, NOBODY would ever figure out that it was you!

krp

May 22, 2008, 5:02:09 PM5/22/08

"Greegor" <Gree...@gmail.com> wrote in message

He's SOOOOOOOOO clever! A mental giant among Polacks!

Dan Sullivan

May 22, 2008, 5:18:31 PM5/22/08
On May 22, 5:02 pm, " krp" <krp24...@verizon.net> wrote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Greegor

May 22, 2008, 9:59:14 PM5/22/08
DDM > There is a possible issue with the property
DDM > at 3980 Orchard Hill Circle in Palm Harbor, which
DDM > you might want to be aware of. Please print this
DDM > and post in your office, in case another agent may
DDM > be working on a transaction with this property.
DDM >
DDM > The property was appraised a few years ago and
DDM > was found to have sinkholes and termite problems.

G > Golly, Dave, NOBODY would ever figure out that it was you!

KRP > He's SOOOOOOOOO clever! A mental giant among Polacks!

Dan comes to Dave's rescue with zzzz's!

Dan Sullivan

May 22, 2008, 10:29:09 PM5/22/08
On May 22, 9:59 pm, Greegor <Greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Greegor

May 23, 2008, 3:20:20 PM5/23/08

G > Dan comes to Dave's rescue with zzzz's!

See Dan.
See Dan post impotent z's over and over!
Run Dan, run!

Dan Sullivan

May 23, 2008, 3:24:40 PM5/23/08
On May 23, 3:20 pm, Greegor <Greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

My impotent "z"s?

I have children, greg.

While you have convictions for abusing your wife.

And a listing of your name on the Iowa Child Abuse Registry.

Greegor

May 23, 2008, 3:41:24 PM5/23/08
DS > zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

G > Dan comes to Dave's rescue with zzzz's!

G > See Dan.
G > See Dan post impotent z's over and over!
G > Run Dan, run!

DS > My impotent "z"s?

You claim to be a strategic genius, but you post z's?
Brilliant strategy Dan!

DS > I have children, greg.

And a Puppet Bear!

DS > While you have convictions for abusing your wife.

Do the court records list the victim's name from 13 years ago?

DS > And a listing of your name on the Iowa Child Abuse Registry.

Got a link to that. Dan?

How about the question at hand, Dan?

"Military prints and DNA can't be used in a criminal investigation??"

Do YOU believe that, Dan?

Dan Sullivan

May 23, 2008, 3:56:30 PM5/23/08
On May 23, 3:41 pm, Greegor <Greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
> DS > zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>
> G > Dan comes to Dave's rescue with zzzz's!
>
> G > See Dan.
> G > See Dan post impotent z's over and over!
> G > Run Dan, run!
>
> DS > My impotent "z"s?
>
> You claim to be a strategic genius, but you post z's?
> Brilliant strategy Dan!

OT posts put me to sleep.

> DS > I have children, greg.
>
> And a Puppet Bear!
>
> DS > While you have convictions for abusing your wife.
>
> Do the court records list the victim's name from 13 years ago?

Are your own admissions less than credible, greg?

> DS > And a listing of your name on the Iowa Child Abuse Registry.
>
> Got a link to that. Dan?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/msg/5fb219709b26870b

"My family's case is for Neglect, but we are treated in virtually
every regard as child abusers, marked on the Child Abuse registry, for
example."

> How about the question at hand, Dan?

No question about it, greg.

You're a twice convicted wife abuser and Iowa State Registered Child
Abuser.

Dan Sullivan

May 23, 2008, 3:56:28 PM5/23/08
On May 23, 3:41 pm, Greegor <Greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
> DS > zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>
> G > Dan comes to Dave's rescue with zzzz's!
>
> G > See Dan.
> G > See Dan post impotent z's over and over!
> G > Run Dan, run!
>
> DS > My impotent "z"s?
>
> You claim to be a strategic genius, but you post z's?
> Brilliant strategy Dan!

OT posts put me to sleep.

> DS > I have children, greg.

> And a Puppet Bear!
>
> DS > While you have convictions for abusing your wife.
>
> Do the court records list the victim's name from 13 years ago?

Are your own admissions less than credible, greg?

> DS > And a listing of your name on the Iowa Child Abuse Registry.

> Got a link to that. Dan?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/msg/5fb219709b26870b

"My family's case is for Neglect, but we are treated in virtually
every regard as child abusers, marked on the Child Abuse registry, for
example."

> How about the question at hand, Dan?

No question about it, greg.

krp

May 23, 2008, 5:41:45 PM5/23/08

> On May 23, 3:20 pm, Greegor <Greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
> zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>
> My impotent "z"s?
>
> I have children, greg.

But child molesting is a crime Danny.

Dan Sullivan

May 23, 2008, 7:48:38 PM5/23/08
On May 23, 5:41 pm, " krp" <krp24...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "Dan Sullivan" <dsull...@optonline.net> wrote in message

So that's why your daughter does porn videos, piggy!

How'd you keep from getting caught?

Greegor

May 23, 2008, 10:02:05 PM5/23/08
DS > My impotent "z"s? I have children, greg.

I was blatantly not talking about fertility, but
if you want to play that card I'll ask when
the last time was your fertility was tested.
Made any babies with sane people lately, Dan?

How does making babies with a freakin' mental
case 20 years ago relate to your fertility now?

Does the zzzz stuff boost your flaccid ego?

Or do you think it proves you are a strategic genius, Dan?

Military prints and DNA can't be used in a criminal investigation??
Where's the LEGAL CODE?

Come on Daniel! Show off your intellectual potency!

Kent Wills

May 23, 2008, 10:43:46 PM5/23/08
On Fri, 23 May 2008 12:41:24 -0700 (PDT), Greegor
<Gree...@gmail.com> wrote:

>DS > zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>
>G > Dan comes to Dave's rescue with zzzz's!
>
>G > See Dan.
>G > See Dan post impotent z's over and over!
>G > Run Dan, run!
>
>DS > My impotent "z"s?
>
>You claim to be a strategic genius, but you post z's?

I've not seen Dan make such a claim. Can you offer any evidence
to support your claim that he has?

>Brilliant strategy Dan!

Far superior to the lies you consistently present.

>DS > I have children, greg.
>
>And a Puppet Bear!

Hey, Greg. Do you still touch the genitals of six year olds with
your bare hands? By YOUR standards of proof, you did so.

>DS > While you have convictions for abusing your wife.
>
>Do the court records list the victim's name from 13 years ago?

Does the name of the woman you beat up matter? You abused your
wife. At least twice, though it's probable that you did so more often
and she didn't have you arrested for them.

>DS > And a listing of your name on the Iowa Child Abuse Registry.
>
>Got a link to that. Dan?

I don't know if Dan does, but I have one you admitting to it.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/msg/5fb219709b26870b

It is possible that you lied when you posted that. It's not like
Iowa's Child Abuse Registry is public, so checking isn't possible.
Further, you really do have the unique ability to make Pangborn
look honest.

>How about the question at hand, Dan?
>
>"Military prints and DNA can't be used in a criminal investigation??"
>
>Do YOU believe that, Dan?

You alone are presenting the claim so the question is, do YOU
believe it? Keep in mind that Ken has NEVER claimed the envelope or
any DNA on it is being used for a criminal investigation.

"My family's case is for Neglect, but we are treated
in virtually every regard as child abusers, marked on
the Child Abuse registry, for example."

-- Gregory Scott Hanson telling Usenet he's a FOUNDED child abuser.

Dan Sullivan

May 23, 2008, 10:44:51 PM5/23/08
On May 23, 10:02 pm, Greegor <Greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
> DS > My impotent "z"s? I have children, greg.
>
> I was blatantly not talking about fertility,

Then what's "impotent" about the letter "z?"

> but
> if you want to play that card I'll ask when
> the last time was your fertility was tested.

Is Lisa Watkins looking to get pregnant by someone other than a
convicted wife/child abuser?

> Made any babies with sane people lately, Dan?

Lisa may be sane, but she's definitely not stable... or even a fit
parent.

> How does making babies with a freakin' mental
> case 20 years ago relate to your fertility now?

You tell me.

Kent Wills

May 23, 2008, 10:45:11 PM5/23/08
On Fri, 23 May 2008 19:02:05 -0700 (PDT), Greegor
<Gree...@gmail.com> wrote:

>DS > My impotent "z"s? I have children, greg.
>
>I was blatantly not talking about fertility, but
>if you want to play that card I'll ask when
>the last time was your fertility was tested.
>Made any babies with sane people lately, Dan?

Fortunately, your genetic code ends with you, GregWhore.

>How does making babies with a freakin' mental
>case 20 years ago relate to your fertility now?
>
>Does the zzzz stuff boost your flaccid ego?

More to the point, GregWhore, do you think your complete
inability to be honest about anything, at any time, does anything for
you other than prove you can't be honest?

>Or do you think it proves you are a strategic genius, Dan?
>
>Military prints and DNA can't be used in a criminal investigation??
>Where's the LEGAL CODE?

Since you alone are the one making this claim, you should be the
one to cite where in any applicable jurisdiction such a legal code
exists.
I don't expect you'll ever do so.

>Come on Daniel! Show off your intellectual potency!

I've not seen Dan make the claim. Only you are presenting the
claim that they can't be used in a criminal investigation. Ken hasn't
even claimed any criminal investigation is being conducted over the
matter.

" ... But there ought to be conferences and studies on how to curb
minority overpopulation, repatriate minorities abroad, imprison more
minorities, increase use of the death penalty and divest minorities of
the power they have usurped over us in recent years. That would
address the most pressing problems of our day. ... "
April 2000, Gregory Hanson
http://www.nationalist.org/ATW/2000/040101.html#Hanson

krp

May 24, 2008, 5:27:41 AM5/24/08
>>> Since it's not from David's E-mail account, the chances of it
>>> being David are so small as to be laughable.
>>

>>WHAT fukkkking e-mail account?
>
> about...@aboutISkenApangbornFRAUD.com
> I'm sure you can figure out what bits to remove if you wish to
> E-mail him.
> The address appears in every one of his posts.

Are you TOTALLY INSANE?

Dan Sullivan

May 24, 2008, 7:46:20 AM5/24/08
On May 24, 5:27 am, " krp" <krp24...@verizon.net> wrote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

freedom

May 24, 2008, 10:22:34 AM5/24/08

On Fri, 23 May 2008, Kent Wills <comp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Fri, 23 May 2008 12:41:24 -0700 (PDT), Greegor
><Gree...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>DS > zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>>
>>G > Dan comes to Dave's rescue with zzzz's!
>>
>>G > See Dan.
>>G > See Dan post impotent z's over and over!
>>G > Run Dan, run!
>>
>>DS > My impotent "z"s?
>>
>>You claim to be a strategic genius, but you post z's?
>
> I've not seen Dan make such a claim. Can you offer any evidence
>to support your claim that he has?
>
>>Brilliant strategy Dan!
>>

> Far superior to the lies you consistently present.
>
>>DS > I have children, greg.
>>
>>And a Puppet Bear!
>
> Hey, Greg. Do you still touch the genitals of six year olds with
>your bare hands? By YOUR standards of proof, you did so.
>

>>DS > While you have convictions for abusing your wife.
>>
>>Do the court records list the victim's name from 13 years ago?
>>

> Does the name of the woman you beat up matter? You abused your
>wife. At least twice, though it's probable that you did so more often
>and she didn't have you arrested for them.

Remember, he also told his girlfriend **:

"If you call the police, I'll knock out all of your teeth, I'll cripple
you. I may go to prison for it, but when I get out, I'll be able to walk,
but you will still be a cripple."

>>DS > And a listing of your name on the Iowa Child Abuse Registry.

>>Got a link to that. Dan?
>>

> I don't know if Dan does, but I have one you admitting to it.
>
>http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/msg/5
>fb219709b26870b
>
> It is possible that you lied when you posted that. It's not like
>Iowa's Child Abuse Registry is public, so checking isn't possible.
> Further, you really do have the unique ability to make Pangborn
>look honest.
>
>>How about the question at hand, Dan?
>>
>>"Military prints and DNA can't be used in a criminal investigation??"
>>
>>Do YOU believe that, Dan?
>
> You alone are presenting the claim so the question is, do YOU
>believe it? Keep in mind that Ken has NEVER claimed the envelope or
>any DNA on it is being used for a criminal investigation.

He did claim, on his listserv, that it's being used in the fictional child
abuse case against me in Indiana.

As if mailing someone a letter in Florida bears any relevance to alleged
battery in Indiana....

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com
The truth about Kenneth Pangborn, who supports convicted child sex
criminals

"If you call the police, I'll knock out all of your teeth, I'll cripple
you. I may go to prison for it, but when I get out, I'll be able to walk,
but you will still be a cripple."
- --Pangborn puppet Greg Hanson of alt.support.child-protective-services **,
in a verbal threat to his girlfriend

"...my aunt wouldnt come over to our house anymore because of how he would
talk to her and come on to her....and he had over 180 pictures of her on
his computer"
- --Ken Pangborn's former stepdaughter Megan, on growing up in the Pangborn
household

** - this conclusion was reached via applying Ken and Greg's logic

Message has been deleted

Greegor

May 24, 2008, 4:14:33 PM5/24/08
DS > My impotent "z"s? I have children, greg.

Do their names have any vowels?
Or are they z1 and z2, etc?

G > I was blatantly not talking about fertility,

DS > Then what's "impotent" about the letter "z?"

You're a giant of an intellect, Dan!

G > but if you want to play that card I'll ask when
G > the last time was your fertility was tested.

DS > Is Lisa Watkins looking to get pregnant by
DS > someone other than a convicted wife/child abuser?

G > Made any babies with sane people lately, Dan?

DS > Lisa may be sane, but she's definitely
DS > not stable... or even a fit parent.

G > How does making babies with a freakin' mental
G > case 20 years ago relate to your fertility now?

DS > You tell me.

You made babies with a freakin mental case
and since then your winky shriveled up like
a peanut. So?

You're such a potent intellect that you think
impotent only applies to your privates?
Need the dictionary definition again, Dan?

Strategic genius, What a crock.
You think like a bureaucrat with the kind of brains
that bureaucrats are famous for, the ones you sit on.

Dan Sullivan

May 24, 2008, 6:40:24 PM5/24/08
On May 24, 4:14 pm, Greegor <Greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
> DS > My impotent "z"s? I have children, greg.
>
> Do their names have any vowels?
> Or are they z1 and z2, etc?

A number of vowels.

> G > I was blatantly not talking about fertility,
>
> DS > Then what's "impotent" about the letter "z?"
>
> You're a giant of an intellect, Dan!

Thanks.

> G > but if you want to play that card I'll ask when
> G > the last time was your fertility was tested.
>
> DS > Is Lisa Watkins looking to get pregnant by
> DS > someone other than a convicted wife/child abuser?
>
> G > Made any babies with sane people lately, Dan?
>
> DS > Lisa may be sane, but she's definitely
> DS > not stable... or even a fit parent.
>
> G > How does making babies with a freakin' mental
> G > case 20 years ago relate to your fertility now?
>
> DS > You tell me.
>
> You made babies with a freakin mental case
> and since then your winky shriveled up like
> a peanut. So?

So why are you speculating about my genitals?

Greegor

May 24, 2008, 10:25:00 PM5/24/08
DS > My impotent "z"s? I have children, greg.

G > Do their names have any vowels?
G > Or are they z1 and z2, etc?

DS > A number of vowels.

G > I was blatantly not talking about fertility,

DS > Then what's "impotent" about the letter "z?"

G > You're a giant of an intellect, Dan!

DS > Thanks.

G > but if you want to play that card I'll ask when
G > the last time was your fertility was tested.

DS > Is Lisa Watkins looking to get pregnant by
DS > someone other than a convicted wife/child abuser?

G > Made any babies with sane people lately, Dan?

DS > Lisa may be sane, but she's definitely
DS > not stable... or even a fit parent.

G > How does making babies with a freakin' mental
G > case 20 years ago relate to your fertility now?

DS > You tell me.

G > You made babies with a freakin mental case
G > and since then your winky shriveled up like
G > a peanut. So?

DS > So why are you speculating about my genitals?

I made a reference to your intellectual prowess
with the letter z. You diverted to procreative ability.

Then rather than answer a question
you said "You tell me".

What kind of complaint can you have after that?

Dan Sullivan

May 24, 2008, 11:32:54 PM5/24/08

You didn't make a reference to my intellectual prowess..

You posted "See Dan post impotent z's over and over!

You referred to the "z's" as impotent.

> You diverted to procreative ability.
>
> Then rather than answer a question
> you said "You tell me".

You questioned my current state of fertility.

> What kind of complaint can you have after that?

You tell me.

Greegor

May 25, 2008, 6:35:54 PM5/25/08

Then don't bitch and whine if you don't like what I say!
That's what you did last time you tried this
masterful strategy.

It is loading more messages.