Magoo - The Tory Horror Picture Show

The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed.

Feb 18, 2009, 2:48:46 PM2/18/09
Magoo - The Tory Horror Picture Show

Magoo (Tory Bezazian) is a regular poster on this newsgroup (ars = alt
religion scientology) as well as on xenu website. She loves to tell her
story here and elsewhere on the internet. In short it is a story of a
high ranked scientologist (Tory) who alleges to have left scientology.
That is fine, isn't it? Now she claims, that she would like to help
other people to get out of the cult. If asked to show one, only one
person, whom she helped to break free, she has no answer.

If one does a research on her and digs a little, one will find a lot of
inconsistences in Tory's story. Truth Seeker has written about it,
below are the links to his articles. When Tory "left" she was invited
to help the then very active Lisa McPherson Trust, an insitution which
Robert Minton built to help victims of scientology. The Trust was on a
good way and a heavy pain in the ass of scientology. People believed
Tory and her escape story and she got a job in the Trust. Shortly after
her entrance the Trust went down and Minton, the most important critic
of scientology, had to leave the field. I do not believe that Tory ever
left the church of scientology, instead I think, that she is an
undercover OSA-operative working on the neuralgic points of modern
criticism of scientology, which is the Internet and having certain
agendas. She is a phony critic, trained to speak bad about her idol
Hubbard, but she cannot hide her true feelings always and not
completely.

One agenda of her is for example to find out, who is critical of the
church or who wants to leave it. Thus she posts her phone number and
asks people to call her, for she will help them. From time to time she
reports such calls. She is always very happy when she receives a call
like this and likes to end all her reports with the words: "Way to go,
OSA!". Afterwards one never ever hears anything of this people who
called her. There are no follow-ups from her, nor any statements of
those people. Niente. Nothing. Nada. Nichts.

Instead of that I have read several stories of people, who left or
wanted to leave and she contacted them. For example to a father of
three, if I remember right (it was on ocmb, the story) and this man,
Greg Bashaw, was in the hospital because he was very sick and in a poor
psychic condition, but he was under surveillance and could have been
helped of course. One day he got a visit from someone, whom he knew
from the church. Hours later the man was dead. Name of the visitor:
Tory Bezazian. Reason of Bashaw's death: suicide. When asked about this
terrible incident, she never answered. She did not deny to have visited
this man.

Another time Tory tells the story of how she "helped" a young
scientologist.

---begin quote Tory----

"Magoo" <mago...@charter.net>Newsgroups:
alt.religion.scientologySubject: Buffalo Public who was at My House:
Please E-mail Me~~Lines: 176X-Priority: 3X-MSMail-Priority:
NormalX-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2869X-MimeOLE:
Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.2962X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed;
OriginalMessage-ID: <hwZ0h.302$XF5...@newsfe06.lga>X-Trace:
lalincmlnekeejjfkannfilpcpbbolnmhbiednbpbioohbbfokpjpgameioafjkpgmihpceeoenfkbfelocmceolmpigiaenjccfofacecbhpncpbgddnhlnebinlnacenfnojecgjgcfcijNNTP-Posting-Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2006 01:21:33 MSTDate: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 01:21:31 -0700

Oh my Gawd.........

I'm a bit freaked out, thinking about this.
Ok, time machine:
In the late '90's I was asked by OSA to take care of a
girl who was a Scientology "public" from Buffalo, who they said had
gone
"Type 3" (nuts).
I agreed to help her, as long as I could do it on my terms. (I refused
to do
the "Introspection Rundown", etc)

She flew in, arrived at my house, and was extremely upset
about "Many things going on at the Buffalo Org that DM needs to know".

I had no idea what she was talking about, but since it was my job to
try to
help her "Key out" or get out of whatever "PTS" situation she was in, I
took
her for a long drive up into the Mountains, then out to the ocean. (I
never
believed in the silent treatment, so I did the opposite, let her talk,
listened, gave her tons of space, then we painted my kitchen, which she
chose to do).

I called and talked to OSA (I believed at the time these people really
cared
about her), and daily let them know what was going on. Basically, she
was
concerned "some evil people had taken over the Buffalo Org, and DM
needed to
know about it". Long story short, she did seem to calm down,
and finally went back to Buffalo.

In 2003 I got a call from her. She told me she was here in LA and could
come see her that she HAD to talk to me.

I drove down to around the Complex, and there she was, shaking like a
leaf
out on the corner. I'd never seen someone shake so hard. She was
smoking
like mad and could barely hold up the cigarette, she was shaking so
hard. I
hugged her and got her into my car. I asked her what was going on?

She told me she was sworn to secrecy, she couldn't really say,
but things had gotten WAY worse in Buffalo, and "I have to tell
someone, I
need to get a message to DM". (Now, having seen what actually went down
there, I can see where she thought DM wasn't in on this cover up,
(which no
doubt he was) and thus she needed to tell him all that was going on, if
that
was it.

I explained I was now out of C of S, that I didn't recommend she stay
in
Scientology, however that I am now a declared SP, and whether she
planned on
staying or going, my suggestion was that she immediately see a doctor,
as it
was obvious she needed some real help for whatever was going on. That
seemed
to help her, just someone suggesting that, and she said she had an
appointment she had to go to. (Again, she felt things were terrible in
Buffalo, and what was I going to do? I had no idea of this, nor could
she
speak about whatever secrets she had, so I didn't push her).

I'll help anyone if they want to leave Scientology, but with someone is
such
a fragile condition as she seemed to be, it didn't seem right to then
pour
on about she leaving. She was a wreck and needed real help.

We went our ways, she went back to the complex, and I never heard from
her,
but have always wondered what was that all about?
Now tonight I see the Show on Jeremy Perkins and I even mention to my
roommate, "Could that girl that I took care of possibly have been
talking
about *This*? Granted, I took care of her originally in the late
'90's---but
his condition was no doubt going on for years earlier. This "public" I
had
helped...... she re-showed up, shaking like a leaf in 2003.

Then I begin reading ARS and there's a time line on Jeremy Perkins. I
read
this:

"The Day of the Murder: March 13, 2003
It's L. Ron Hubbard's birthday, a Church of Scientology holiday.
9:45-10:15 am Elli Perkins is on the phone with her best friend of 30
years, a female Scientology "public" (parishioner) of the Buffalo Org.
Jeremy comes out of the shower, gets a knife from a drawer in the
kitchen, and attacks her, pushing her into her bedroom where he stabs
her to death. The woman hears the attack and calls the police and the
Buffalo Org.

Jeff Carlson goes out to the house.

10:30am Police arrive and interview Jeremy. 1:30 pm Jeremy gives a
written statement, and signs search waivers for his person, his
clothing, and his room.

Afternoon: The Scientologist public who was on the phone with Elli when
she was killed is contacted by OSA staff from New York City, who tell
her not to talk to any reporters, but to cooperate with the police when
they arrive to interview her.

6:00 pm A 5-7 person crisis management team from New York City flies in
to Buffalo to orchestrate the cover-up. One was Pam Balinsky, from OSA
(Office of Special Affairs), and another was a man named Minalfi
(spelling uncertain) who was a Class XII auditor and Scientology
minister. Two men from Florida also flew up, both OT auditors. They
were brought in to "handle" Don right there in the Org.

At the Buffalo Org, Pam Balinsky requests Jeremy's ethics folder. Anne
Marie Dunning had a key to the room; she went in and got it, and gave
it to Balinsky. She never saw the folder again. His PC folder might not
even have been at the Org, because Jeremy had been receiving auditing
down at FLAG.

The Cover-Up Begins
March 14: Danielle Perkins flies up from Clearwater.
March 14: Don Perkins is called to the Org, and held for hours in a
room guarded by Sea Org staffers Mary Lou Reile (the mother of CoS
Buffalo President Teresa Reger) stood guard over the auditing area so
no one could go back there.

March 14-21: the Buffalo Org offers "group processing" to help publics
grieving over Elli's death. They do "locationals" and other group
auditing processes: "look at this wall", "look at your shoes", "say
hello to someone", "point at this object". Parishioners are also
offered opportunities to talk to any of the ministers, but the Org
staff aren't permitted to participate in any of this. They have to go
on working.

March 22: A Saturday afternoon memorial service for Elli is held at the
Buffalo Org. Bob Bolt, a public and a Scientology minister who does
most of the Sunday services at the org, officiates.

Late March: The Scientology "public" who was on the phone with Elli
goes out to Los Angeles. She was scheduled to go in May for auditing,
but her time is moved up to March, and she leaves a couple of weeks
after Elli's death.
______________

Could that person who came to see me in 2003, who was shaking like a
leaf,
and could barely talk (and was filled with secrets she could NOT
say?)...
could that possibly be the "public" who was on the phone with Elli?
Good God, I pray not. What a mess.

Or perhaps she was just one of the other public who got the
'locationals'
and knew something was terribly wrong. She kept saying "The Buffalo org
has
been taken over by evil people"....
and now seeing the situation, it *could* very well be what she was
referring
to and couldn't talk about. I've been in situations within Scientology
where
something occurs, you happen to know about it, and it's VERY weird as
you
literally feel you *cannot* tell anyone.

To her: If you're reading this, if it was you, or if this was what you
were
so upset about....... please---please
call me immediately.
I need to know you're Ok. I'd like to talk with you.
No matter why you were upset, I'd really like to know you're Ok.
You know I won't push you, I didn't before, I won't now. I just want to
know, for sure, you're Ok.

And Scientology-- I can't believe you all tried to cover this up.
Scientology is WAY worse than you think.

--
Tory/Magoo~ ...

Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology

From: "Magoo" <mago...@charter.net>

Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 23:59:49 -0700

Subject: Happy B-Day My Friend/July 4, 2007

This is a re-post from last year. Different year, same message:

Since tomorrow (July 4th) was his b-day, I always wish him Happy B-day,

where ever he may be......

My dear friend and I began sending

b-day cards to each other, each year with that saying:

"You can run, but you cannot hide".

We'd sent this note to each other, in various forms,

for years and years, on our Birthdays.

In the '90's his father, a Scientology "OT" and X-Sea Org

Man woke up, realized Scientology was nothing but a con,

and left Scientology forever.

His Mother was a "True believer" and insisted Scientology

is the greatest.

<snip>

This friend of mine had something very bad happen to him around

Christmas time, and his Mother told me I needed to try to get to him,
and

help him, as she was, and others. Ok, I loved him so I began trying to
find

him. He was always out, never home, hard to get in touch with.

I happened to be over where he worked during "The Super Bowl",

so I stuck a little sticky note on his computer:

"You can run, but you cannot hide".

About a week later, I got a note saying how his parents

were out of town, he'd like to go to dinner, and

"I can run, but I no longer have to worry about hiding".

Let him know when re dinner.

I thought that was an extremely odd response, as we'd so often

just sent the same message back and forth, but I sent back

an e-mail "Any time is good for me, tell me when and we'll go".

The next thing I knew, his Mother was screaming like I'd never

heard a person scream before: She'd just gotten home,

and so had her husband (She from Flag, he from somewhere else,

both out of touch due to he leaving Scientology)> He'd found

their son, having shot himself.

<snip>

If you want to, and don't know where to go, or what to do,

GIVE ME A CALL!

--

Tory/Magoo~Dancing in the moonlight~ ...

-----end quote Magoo---

I would not recommend to call her.

.Lily.

--
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
For further enlightenment, please read some of Truth Seeker's articles:

http://tinyurl.com/2tecyl

To assure, that the link leads to a google-groups thread, please
preview
the long address:

http://preview.tinyurl.com/2tecyl

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hey-Nony-Nony

Feb 18, 2009, 4:08:25 PM2/18/09
I like chocolate, myself. Oh, chocolate with raspberry filling. Mmmm.
I'm quite fond of carrot cake, too. Oh, what, you're trying to
convince newcomers that really well known critics of Scientology like
Magoo are scary sekrit OSA agents? Not interested. But if you've got a
good caek recipe, I'm all ears.

The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed.

Hey-Nony-Nony

Feb 18, 2009, 4:24:12 PM2/18/09
Ah. Still trying to smear Tory? Well, here's a good recipe I found on
cacaoweb:

Death By Chocolate
Yield: 12 servings.

Ingredients
8 oz (225 g) dark semisweet chocolate (40-50% cocoa)
2/3 cup (140 g) butter
1 cup (210 g) sugar
4 eggs
4 heaped tablespoons (1 dl) all-purpose flour
4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1½ teaspoon baking powder or 1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 tablespoons sour cream

Ingredients for frosting
2/3 cup (1.6 dl) heavy cream or whipping cream
9 oz (260 g) semisweet chocolate (40-50% cocoa)
Death by chocolate cake

Method

1. Preheat oven to 350 deg F (Gas mark 4 or 180 deg C).
2. Line a circular 10 inch (25 cm) cake tin (3 inches tall) with
grease proof or other non-stick paper and grease the tin. (Please note
that the cake will rise to 3 inches and collapse somewhat when cooled.
If your cake tin is less than 10 inches wide and 3 inches tall we
recommend that you use two cake tins.)
3. Break the chocolate into small pieces and melt it with butter
over hot water.
4. Beat the eggs with sugar, mix with flour, cocoa powder, baking
powder and vanilla extract.
5. Slowly fold in the melted butter and chocolate and the sour
cream.
6. Bake at 350 degrees until a wooden pick inserted in center comes
out clean, approximately 40 to 50 minutes (if using 2 cake tins 20-30
minutes may be sufficient).
7. Cool the cake completely. When it has obtained room temperature
place it in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before removing
the cake from the tin (the cake is sticky and difficult to cut when it
is warm!) Remove the crusted surface on the top of the cake, and cut
in half, horizontally.

Frosting

1. Heat 2/3 cup (1.6 dl) of heavy cream or whipping cream in a
sauce pan.
2. Remove from heat, add 9 oz (260 g) of finely chopped dark
semisweet chocolate, stir until smooth, and let it cool until in
thickens.
3. Use one 1/3 of the frosting between the two layers, 1/3 on top,
and the rest around the cake. Put the cake into the fridge for one
hour or more to harden the frosting.
4. This cake should have room temperature when served.

Variations

1. You may add 3 tablespoons of rum to the chocolate and butter
mixture.
2. You may use your preferred chocolate frosting, or the frostings
described for Chocolate Tart or Devil's Food Cake.
3. You can add chopped walnuts and decorate with whole walnuts for
a marvelous nutty treat! (Just like Barbara Schwarz, only without the
German secret service sauce!)

The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed.

Feb 18, 2009, 5:26:51 PM2/18/09
This is the posting, OSA does not want you to read:

---begin quote Tory----

Oh my Gawd.........

--
Tory/Magoo~ ...

Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology

From: "Magoo" <mago...@charter.net>

Hey-Nony-Nony <not.a....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ah. Still trying to smear Tory? Well, here's a good recipe I found on

> cacaoweb: <snip>

Hey-Nony-Nony

Feb 18, 2009, 5:28:49 PM2/18/09

Anyone else got any good recipes? Come on, you all like cake too,
don't you?

The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed.

Feb 18, 2009, 5:33:18 PM2/18/09

Hey-Nony-Nony

Feb 18, 2009, 5:35:40 PM2/18/09
Oh, hey, here's one for rum-raisin banana cake. That sounds really
yummy.

RUM RAISIN BANANA CAKE

1/2 c. dark rum
1/2 c. raisins
1 1/2 c. regular flour
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. ginger
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tbsp. light rum
1 stick (4 oz.) unsalted butter, at room temperature
1 c. brown sugar, packed
3 eggs, separated, at room temperature
1/2 tsp. vanilla
2 very ripe, medium bananas (about 1 c.)
1/3 c. plain yogurt
1/2 c. ground walnuts, packed
2/3 c. confectioners' sugar
2 tbsp. minced ginger for garnish

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour 9-inch springform pan.

In small saucepan, set the dark rum over moderate heat until warm,
about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and add raisins. Set aside to cool,
about 20 minutes.

In a medium bowl, combine the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda,
ginger and cinnamon. Whisk to blend thoroughly.

In a medium bowl, beat together the butter and brown sugar on high
speed for 2 minutes, until fluffy. Add the egg yolks and vanilla and
beat on medium speed for 1 minute. Add the banana puree and the yogurt
and mix on medium speed until smooth, about 1 minute.

In medium bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff but not dry. Add the
flour mixture to the banana mixture and beat on low speed, until just
blended. Drain. The raisins and stir into the batter. Gently stir 1/3
of the egg whites into the batter to lighten the mixture. Fold in the
remaining egg whites. Then fold in the ground nuts.

Transfer batter to prepared pan and bake for 45 minutes, or until cake
tester inserted comes out clean. Let cool for 10 minutes in the pan on
a rack, then remove the sides and let cool completely.

In a small bowl, combine confectioners' sugar, light rum and milk;
stir to blend well. Pour this glaze over the cooled cake, allowing it
to drip down the sides. Garnish the top of the cake with the minced
crystallized ginger.

Alexia Death

Feb 18, 2009, 5:37:13 PM2/18/09

Nutcaek is better imho.

Hey-Nony-Nony

Feb 18, 2009, 5:38:37 PM2/18/09

You'd have to talk to Barbara about that.

Alexia Death

Feb 18, 2009, 5:45:50 PM2/18/09

I tried, she has the nuts but no caek :(

Truth Seeker

Feb 18, 2009, 5:49:57 PM2/18/09

She might have some pie you can eat ;-)

Truth Seeker
===========

Must See Videos

1. X-Sea Org Member talks about his experiences at International
Headquarters of Scientology:

Part I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk0NLEohgKo&feature=related

Part II

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhntABWzRas&feature=related

Part III

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NTIo6eqJxk&feature=related

2. Actor Jason Beghe on life inside Scientology - Full Interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHb0BZyF5Ok

3. The Rev. John Carmichael, President of the Church of Scientology
in New York behaves badly:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbZh5sejqHw&feature=related

The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed.

Feb 18, 2009, 5:57:58 PM2/18/09
This is the posting, OSA does not want you to read:

Magoo - The Tory Horror Picture Show

Magoo (Tory Bezazian aka Christman) is a regular poster on this

---begin quote Tory----

Oh my Gawd.........

--
Tory/Magoo~ ...

Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology

Hey-Nony-Nony

Feb 18, 2009, 6:01:55 PM2/18/09
On Feb 18, 2:45 pm, Alexia Death <alexiade...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I tried, she has the nuts but no caek :(

Ooo, good one, good one. I salute you and your work with nuts.

The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed.

Feb 18, 2009, 6:03:36 PM2/18/09
Watch OSA trying to prevent you from reading this post:

The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed. <lilyf...@gmail.com> wrote:

> For further enlightenment, please read some of Truth Seeker's
> articles: The Hitchhiker's Guide Through A.R.S. - Complete List Of
> Truth Seeker's Articles About This Newsgroup ::
>
> http://tinyurl.com/2tecyl
>
> To assure, that the link leads to a google-groups thread, please
> preview the long address:
>
> http://preview.tinyurl.com/2tecyl

Hey-Nony-Nony

Feb 18, 2009, 6:05:56 PM2/18/09
On Feb 18, 3:03 pm, "The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed."
<lilyfire...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Watch Anonymous trying to teach you all about delicious, moist caek:

Fixed that for ya, Lily.

The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed.

Feb 18, 2009, 6:06:46 PM2/18/09
Watch OSA trying to prevent you from reading this post:

The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed. <lilyf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is the posting, OSA does not want you to read:
>

> Magoo - The Tory Horror Picture Show
>

> Magoo (Tory Bezazian aka Christman) is a regular poster on this

Watch! Is that not funny?

Kat

Feb 18, 2009, 7:11:53 PM2/18/09

ANONYMOUS DELIVERS! THE NUT CAKE IS NOT A LIE!

Black Walnut Cake

This is a super sekrit recipe thats been in the family (in some
variation) for 200 years or so. You guys are worth sharing it with...
well.. most of you anyways :P

2 cups sugar
3/4 cup shortening
1 cup milk
3 cups flour
1 cup black walnuts
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cream of tartar
3 eggs

soak the black walnuts in water for half an hour, drain and very
lightly flour so they mix well into the cake

bake at 325 for 50 minutes

cake is EXTREMELY rich and crumbly.. it will get better as it sits for
1-2 days, like a good pot of chilli. I recommend making your own
simple icing and putting crumbled black walnuts onto the icing on the
outside.

barbz

Feb 18, 2009, 9:15:05 PM2/18/09

BUT *WHY* IS THE RUM ALWAYS GONE????

Barb
Chaplain, ARSCC

"Every week, every month, every year, every decade and now
every century, Scientology does weird and stupid things
to damage its own reputation."
-Steve Zadarnowski

"Comparing Scientology to a motorcycle gang is a gross, unpardonable
insult to bikers everywhere. Even at our worst, we are never as bad as
Scientology."
-ex-member, Thunderclouds motorcycle "club"

"$cientology sees the world this way: One man with a picket sign:
terrorism. Five thousand people dead in a deliberate inferno: business
opportunity.

$cientology oozes _under_ terrorists to hide."
-Chris Leithiser

The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed.

Feb 19, 2009, 6:39:50 AM2/19/09
Ask yourself, why OSA does not want you to read this posting:

Magoo - The Tory Horror Picture Show

Magoo (Tory Bezazian aka Christman) is a regular poster on this

Kat

Feb 19, 2009, 8:12:07 AM2/19/09
On Feb 18, 9:15 pm, barbz <xenub...@netscape.net> wrote:

> BUT *WHY* IS THE RUM ALWAYS GONE????
>
> --
> --
> Barb
> Chaplain, ARSCC

Wont lie, I loled.

lily, its not OSA trying to prevent people from reading it. You've
posted the same shit over 5 times. Anyone who wants to read your
paranoid, childish babble can EASILLY find it with the amount you have
posted it. We would just rather discuss yummy cake recipes than
aknowledge you trying to get the last word in. As you are too stupid
to take the hint, however, I thought I would be kind and clue you in.

I am no Magoo fan. I have been very outspoken and critical of her in
the past. However, she is a human being who means well and has made
mistakes, and at least in my opinion, has learned and grown from them.
I can respect her as a human being without the wide eyed, naiive
fandom many anons feel for her.

YOU however, are a petty miserable troll who lies herself into corners
on a regular basis and then squirms like a worm on a fishook when
caught in a lie. You have NO credibility as a critic or even as a
human being when you consistantly resort to such childish antics. You
frequently claim that OSA is trying to shut you up or hide the truth,
when in fact, WE JUST DO NOT LIKE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY OR AGREE WITH
WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!! People do not have to all agree! Just because
someone does not take you on your word or pander to your pathetic ego
doesn't make someone OSA. Well imagine that, people have their own
independant thoughts and actions, and it seems ( for many of us here)
our own independant thought processes have lead us to believe you are
full of shit.

Let me put it to you this way... hopefully even your feeble mind can
understand. I do not eat pork. Does that make me Jewish or Vegan or
any other cultural grouping that does not eat pork? Or could it be
*gasp* that I simply do not like the taste!

I like this cake tech, however I would like to submit a recipe
dedicated to all the nuts and kooks out there in ars land.

ARS Assorted Nuts

2 egg whites
1 cup sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
one pinch of salt
1/2 cup butter

1 pound of assorted nuts (I prefer cashews, almonds and walnuts,
however pecans taste amazing in the mix as well. So much more
enjoyable than the real nuts out there! :) )

Beat egg whites, sugar, salt and vanilla untill it merangues

melt butter on cookie sheet

mix nuts w merangue, spread evenly on the cookie sheet

bake on center rack at 325F, stirring every 8-10 minutes until all of
the butter is absorbed. generally speaking it takes half an hour, but
the first batch usually takes the longest.

Cool the golden brown nuts on parchment paper.

The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed.

Feb 19, 2009, 2:34:49 PM2/19/09
Ask yourself, why OSA does not want you to read this posting:

Magoo - The Tory Horror Picture Show

Magoo (Tory Bezazian aka Christman) is a regular poster on this

Hey-Nony-Nony

Feb 19, 2009, 3:05:17 PM2/19/09

Sadly, I'm not a fan of walnuts, but I'll bet Lily just loves 'em.
Why, I'm imagining her filling her mouth with nuts right now.

The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed.

Feb 19, 2009, 3:26:25 PM2/19/09
See what I mean? OSA just cannot stand this article and will continue
to change the subject line of the thread, and distract you from reading
the truth about their fellow OSA-goon Tory. They rather will post
completely irrelevant postings for the single reason, that you, reader,
should not read about these facts:

Ask yourself, why OSA does not want you to read this posting:

---begin quote Tory----

Oh my Gawd.........

--
Tory/Magoo~ ...

<snip>

<snip>

--

Tory/Magoo~Dancing in the moonlight~ ...

-----end quote Magoo---

I would not recommend to call her.

.Lily.

Hey-Nony-Nony

Feb 19, 2009, 3:40:16 PM2/19/09
OK, the cult's Lily-bot has reposted the same content ten times now,
if I count correctly. This many times with this level of rapidity is
spamming the newsgroup. So now, it's time to start reporting each post
as the spam that it is. Remember, folks: If you're using Google
Groups, go to one of her posts in this thread, click the "More
options" link, and select "Report this message."

Oh, and Lily? Enjoy your caek.

Truth Seeker

Feb 19, 2009, 4:02:53 PM2/19/09

Yeah, they have been dodging this post for days now:

Scientologist Actor, James Barbour, JAILED FOR CHILD SEX:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/04/nyregion/04actor.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o_4RpfoTQw

Why don't they talk about this one?

Kat

Feb 19, 2009, 4:22:24 PM2/19/09
On Feb 19, 3:05 pm, Hey-Nony-Nony <not.a.vill...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sadly, I'm not a fan of walnuts, but I'll bet Lily just loves 'em.

> Why, I'm imagining her filling her mouth with nuts right now.- Hide quoted text -

Those aren't walnuts, those are Truth Seekers, she's been sucking on
them for years. Here, have another recipe then fresh from my mennonite
inspired recipe box. Simple is sometimes best ^^

Plum Cake

2 cups sugar
3 eggs
1 cup oil
2 cups self rising flour
2 small jars baby food plums (soooo much easier than playing with
blenders)
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp cloves
1 cup nuts (to choice :P ive seen walnuts here but ive seen others,
too)

mix ingredients, add nuts last
grease bundt pan before adding batter
bake 1 hour in a 325F oven

Glaze
1c sugar
juice from one lemon
drizzle over cake while warm

And lily darling, we are just trading recipes! Why, all work and no
play makes anons.. well.... very very bored. And we all know how much
Anons LOVE cake! You should share your favorite recipe too :) Oh wait,
you can't, you have to make yourself look like a victim by picking
fights so you can whine about the reprisal, as well as trying to
manipulate newbies into thinking its some kind of conspiracy that we
just do not like you or agree with you. Well, I guess you have your
hands full with that then.

Your turn Nony. All that reporting spam made me hungry for a new cake
recipe 0=)

Hey-Nony-Nony

Feb 19, 2009, 4:49:36 PM2/19/09
On Feb 19, 1:22 pm, Kat <ladyas...@comcast.net> wrote:
> Your turn Nony. All that reporting spam made me hungry for a new cake
> recipe 0=)

Oh, is it that time already? Cheesecake time? Strawberry cheesecake
time? New York style strawberry cheesecake time? With different
topping options? Why, I think it is!

NY Style Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe
Graham Cracker Crust:

* 1 1/4 cup ground graham cracker crumbs
* 1 Tbsp sugar
* 4 Tbsp melted butter or margarine

Cheesecake Filling:

* 4 packages (8 ounce each) cream cheese, softened
* 1 1/2 cup sugar
* 1/4 cup cornstarch
* 1 Tbsp vanilla
* 2 large eggs
* 2 egg whites
* 1/2 cup heavy cream

Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place pan of hot water in bottom
of oven.
2. Prepare 9 inch springform pan with foil and spray as directed
above.
3. Grind graham crackers in a food processor or crush very fine
with a rolling pin.
4. Mix crust ingredients and pat only on the bottom of prepared
pan.
5. In a mixing bowl on medium speed, beat cream cheese until smooth
~ about 3 minutes. Scrape down sides.
6. Add sugar and cornstarch and beat again, scraping a few times.
The mixture should be smooth.
7. Add vanilla, eggs and egg whites 2 at a time. Beat until creamy.
8. Slowly add the cream and beat only enough so there are no lumps
and the filling is nice and fluffy. Scrape as needed.
9. Pour batter into prepared pan and bake at 350 degrees for 60-70
minutes.
10. See above for further baking, cooling, serving and freezing
instructions.
11. Sour cream topping variation: see below
12. Refrigerate any leftovers.
13. Serves 14

Sour Cream Topping:

* 2 cups sour cream
* 1/2 cup sugar
* 1 Tbsp vanilla
* Mix all ingredients until smooth and sugar is dissolved.
* When cheesecake comes out of the oven, carefully pour sour cream
mixture on top of cheesecake.
* Return cheesecake to oven immediately and bake for another 10-15
minutes or until set.

Whole Strawberry Topping:

* 1 quart fresh strawberries, washed and hulled
* 2 cups seedless strawberry jelly, apricot jelly or currant jelly
* This cheesecake calls for only the most beautiful, red-ripe
strawberries you can find.
* Make sure cheesecake is completely chilled.
* Pat whole strawberries dry with paper towel. Stand up, cut side
down in a pleasing pattern.
* Heat jelly or glaze until runny, not too hot.
* Carefully spoon or brush glaze over strawberries.
* Return to fridge to chill before slicing.

Strawberry Topping:

* 1 quart fresh strawberries, washed and hulled
* 1 cup sugar
* Puree half the strawberries and the sugar in a food processor.
Remove to a bowl.
* Add the remaining 1 cup whole strawberries, stir and let sit for
30 minutes.
* Spoon over cheesecake slices before serving.
* This can be made ahead and refrigerated. Use on top of ice cream
too!

Raspberry Topping:

* 2 cups fresh raspberries
* 1 cup sugar
* See above topping directions.

Holy cow-derived, sweetened dessert, Batman! That looks freakishly
good...

Kat

Feb 19, 2009, 4:53:59 PM2/19/09
On Feb 19, 4:49 pm, Hey-Nony-Nony <not.a.vill...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Holy cow-derived, sweetened dessert, Batman! That looks freakishly
> good...

Omg... damn you.... I need to make a trip to the store now /
drooooooooools~

Hey-Nony-Nony

Feb 19, 2009, 4:58:31 PM2/19/09
On Feb 19, 1:53 pm, Kat <ladyas...@comcast.net> wrote:
> Omg... damn you.... I need to make a trip to the store now /
> drooooooooools~

I won teh internets!

henri

Feb 19, 2009, 5:31:44 PM2/19/09

What will that accomplish? The troll is posting through motzarella.

DickHead

Feb 19, 2009, 5:31:02 PM2/19/09
On Feb 19, 4:49 pm, Hey-Nony-Nony <not.a.vill...@gmail.com> wrote:

Wife is going to try tomarrow.....

Hey-Nony-Nony

Feb 19, 2009, 5:54:10 PM2/19/09
On Feb 19, 2:31 pm, henri <he...@nowhere.invalid> wrote:
> What will that accomplish?  The troll is posting through motzarella.

D'oh! Silly anon is silly. Coulda sworn he/she/it was using Google.
Damnit... OK, now I gotta check out Motzarella's reporting services.

Truth Seeker

Feb 19, 2009, 6:57:37 PM2/19/09

Got to get on that suppression of free speech, that's the only thing
the church of scientology is good for.

What else can a criminal church do? If you can't win the argument try
to shut down their account, right?

barbz

Feb 19, 2009, 7:17:53 PM2/19/09
The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed. wrote:
> Ask yourself, why OSA does not want you to read this posting:

I will watch you, you little OSA creep, try to twist people's defense of
your slanderous treatment of Tory into OSA trying to keep people from
reading your lying, venomous dribble.

But you are so fail, maybe the only people you fool are the ones who are
in charge of your stupid, ongoing faggotry. You're not good at it. You
raise no doubts. Everyone, even the noobs, recognize you for what you
are, one of Scientology's more pathetic, useless and ineffective faces
on their misinformation campaign.

Didn't take you very long to get booted out of Enturb, did it? That
should tell you something.

Barb
Chaplain, ARSCC

"Every week, every month, every year, every decade and now

Hey-Nony-Nony

Feb 19, 2009, 7:24:06 PM2/19/09
On Feb 19, 3:57 pm, Truth Seeker <truthsee...@nospam.com> wrote:
> (a bunch of worthless shit in defense of a fellow spammer)

Oh hai! Are you here for some caek?

Chef Xenu

Feb 19, 2009, 8:20:12 PM2/19/09
On Feb 19, 6:57 pm, Truth Seeker <truthsee...@nospam.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 14:54:10 -0800 (PST), Hey-Nony-Nony
>
> <not.a.vill...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Feb 19, 2:31 pm, henri <he...@nowhere.invalid> wrote:
> >> What will that accomplish?  The troll is posting through motzarella.
>
> >D'oh! Silly anon is silly. Coulda sworn he/she/it was using Google.
> >Damnit... OK, now I gotta check out Motzarella's reporting services.
>
> Got to get on that suppression of free speech, that's the only thing
> the church of scientology is good for.
>
> What else can a criminal church do? If you can't win the argument try
> to shut down their account, right?
>
> Truth Seeker
> ===========

Standing on both sides of the fence again?

Everyone reading Truth Seekers pretended concern for free speech
should read his post in this other thread started by Truth Seeker:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/browse_thread/thread/028cb99ec24dba95#
"Hey-Nony-Nony uses Google groups, the abuse email address is: groups-
ab...@google.com" by Truth Seeker

___begin quote___
Tired of reading "Hey-Nony-Nony" insane childish posts in his attempt
to junk up the newsgroup with off topic rants and distraction to keep
the world from reading any real crititicism of the church of
scientology?

Just send a complaint to the following abuse department for Google
groups:

groups-ab...@google.com

He's a troll, they have policies against trolls like him.

Truth Seeker
===========
___end quote___

Truth Seeker

Feb 19, 2009, 8:26:51 PM2/19/09
<not.a....@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Feb 19, 2:31 pm, henri <he...@nowhere.invalid> wrote:
>> What will that accomplish?  The troll is posting through motzarella.
>
>D'oh! Silly anon is silly. Coulda sworn he/she/it was using Google.
>Damnit... OK, now I gotta check out Motzarella's reporting services.

Got to get on that suppression of free speech, that's the only thing
the church of scientology is good for.

What else can a criminal church do? If you can't win the argument try
to shut down their account, right?

Truth Seeker
===========

Must See Videos

Hey-Nony-Nony

Feb 20, 2009, 12:26:27 AM2/20/09

Actually, my guess is you're already gone, you silly spammer, you. Bye
bye, Truth Seeker! Hope you managed to cancel your account with
Giganews and close the credit card you used to pay for it before their
$50-per-spam policy caught up with you!

The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed.

Feb 20, 2009, 4:59:13 AM2/20/09

I guess, because it really hurts scientology, doesn't it?

.Lily.

Readers: please read initial post in this thread and then watch what
OSA does to dig the article down.

> Truth Seeker
> ===========
>
> Must See Videos
>
> 1. X-Sea Org Member talks about his experiences at International
> Headquarters of Scientology:
>
> Part I
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk0NLEohgKo&feature=related
>
> Part II
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhntABWzRas&feature=related
>
> Part III
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NTIo6eqJxk&feature=related
>
> 2. Actor Jason Beghe on life inside Scientology - Full Interview:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHb0BZyF5Ok
>
> 3. The Rev. John Carmichael, President of the Church of Scientology
> in New York behaves badly:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbZh5sejqHw&feature=related

Truth Seeker

Feb 20, 2009, 10:09:08 AM2/20/09

Yeah, you can always tell when you hit a nerve

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com

Feb 20, 2009, 11:57:17 AM2/20/09
On Feb 18, 2:48�pm, "The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed."

<lilyfire...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Magoo - The Tory Horror Picture Show
>
> Magoo (Tory Bezazian) is a regular poster on this newsgroup (ars = alt

> religion scientology) as well as on xenu website. She loves to tell her
> story here and elsewhere on the internet. In short it is a story of a
> high ranked scientologist (Tory) who alleges to have left scientology.
> That is fine, isn't it? Now she claims, that she would like to help
> other people to get out of the cult. If asked to show one, only one
> person, whom she helped to break free, she has no answer.

Tory helped me "break free".

I'm one example.

When I began to search on the internet, I found Tory's postings. This
was in 2004.

I was still a 'freeloader" and member in "good standing."

Within two weeks, this was July-Aug 2004, for me, my reading the
postings of Tory, the fact that Tory like Arnie Lerma and Gerry
Armstrong, she had her phone number on the internet, that floored
me.

Tory being public, being contactable, in 2004, that was very important
to pushing me over the edge of my fears of Scientology's systemic
"fair game" retaliation.

I called and spent hours on the phone, all total, in the summer
through fall of 2004, with Tory, and Arnie and Gerry and other hard
core critics of Scientology.

Tory helped me "break free" and I thank Tory, I thank Arnie, I thank
Gerry, and I thank Dave Touretzky, Patty Pieniadz, Barbz, Claire S,
Scott P, and dozens of others, particularly the "hard core" critics of
Scientology, that first year I found ARS and Clambake, and began the
chatting process discussion of what is wrong with Scientology and
Hubbard's ideas.

Tory's presence and work I greatly personally benefited from. She
continues to be a normal citizen, and be there, for anyone wishing to
contact her.

Chuck Beatty
ex advanced Sea Org dupe, 1975-2003
Pittsburgh, USA
412-260-1170

Skipper

Feb 20, 2009, 12:53:53 PM2/20/09
In article
<2c12ad69-393b-43bb...@q9g2000yqc.googlegroups.com>, <
@aol.com"> wrote:

> On Feb 18, 2:48?pm, "The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed."

Anyone who questions Tory Bezazian's anti-$cientology work is beneath
contempt. It amazes me they still try.

Hey-Nony-Nony

Feb 20, 2009, 1:22:56 PM2/20/09
Lily literally doesn't care. She's not here to learn, or to provide
information. She's here to say "I'm the only real critic, you can't
trust any of these others." Provide her with a thousand unimpeachable
declarations about Tory and how much she has helped others, and Lily
will literally ignore them in favor of re-posting her rant about Tory
again. She is here to attack, not defend. Sound familiar?

xenufrance

Feb 20, 2009, 4:40:39 PM2/20/09

news: 2c12ad69-393b-43bb...@q9g2000yqc.googlegroups.com...

<lilyfire...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Magoo - The Tory Horror Picture Show
>
> Magoo (Tory Bezazian) is a regular poster on this newsgroup (ars = alt
> religion scientology) as well as on xenu website. She loves to tell her
> story here and elsewhere on the internet. In short it is a story of a
> high ranked scientologist (Tory) who alleges to have left scientology.
> That is fine, isn't it? Now she claims, that she would like to help
> other people to get out of the cult. If asked to show one, only one
> person, whom she helped to break free, she has no answer.

Tory helped me "break free".

<<<<and she could even help the cretinized criminal who signs
"lilyfirered... if he/she would like to meet her!

<<<<r

The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed.

Feb 20, 2009, 6:21:01 PM2/20/09
chuckbeatty77 @aol.com <chuckb...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Feb 18, 2:48?pm, "The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed."

> <lilyfire...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Magoo - The Tory Horror Picture Show
>>
>> Magoo (Tory Bezazian) is a regular poster on this newsgroup (ars =
>> alt religion scientology) as well as on xenu website. She loves to
>> tell her story here and elsewhere on the internet. In short it is a
>> story of a high ranked scientologist (Tory) who alleges to have
>> left scientology. That is fine, isn't it? Now she claims, that she
>> would like to help other people to get out of the cult. If asked to
>> show one, only one person, whom she helped to break free, she has
>> no answer.
>>

> Tory helped me "break free".

Break free from what?

> I'm one example.

One example of what?

> When I began to search on the internet, I found Tory's postings.
> This was in 2004.

In a post from Aug.22.2004 this sounds completely different
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/browse_frm/thread/ab5fa0a0a75562f?pli=1

> I was still a 'freeloader" and member in "good standing."

According to named post you left in March 2003. I assumed, you left
scientology, but enlighten me. It is true the posting does not say this
clearly, it could be that you left - let us say - staff of RPF to
become an OSA agent - which is likely the case if you ask me.
Everything is confusing. Nothing is clear. Nothing.

A freeloader in good standing, after having been Sea-Org and having
left scientology?

> Within two weeks, this was July-Aug 2004, for me, my reading the
> postings of Tory, the fact that Tory like Arnie Lerma and Gerry
> Armstrong, she had her phone number on the internet, that floored
> me.

What does this mean. What? What should this sentence mean? "Within two
weeks, this was July-Aug 2004, for me, my reading ... she had her phone
number on the internet, that floored me." Floored me? What does that
mean?

> Tory being public, being contactable, in 2004, that was very
> important to pushing me over the edge of my fears of Scientology's
> systemic "fair game" retaliation.

You never mentioned her before. Only now, when I asked specifically. In
the first post you did not mention her. You mentioned the others, like
Lerma and Armstrong, but not her.

> I called and spent hours on the phone, all total, in the summer
> through fall of 2004, with Tory, and Arnie and Gerry and other hard
> core critics of Scientology.

Hard core critics. Yeah. Sure.

> Tory helped me "break free" and I thank Tory, I thank Arnie, I thank
> Gerry, and I thank Dave Touretzky, Patty Pieniadz, Barbz, Claire S,
> Scott P, and dozens of others, particularly the "hard core" critics
> of Scientology, that first year I found ARS and Clambake, and began
> the chatting process discussion of what is wrong with Scientology and
> Hubbard's ideas.

You forgot one. Wise Beard Man, remember. The Kitsch-Master "His words
are wise his beard is man" or something like that stuff to impress
gullible Anonymous kids.

I am sure, you all think, that you are "free", because is that not what
scientology promises its members and is their magazine not called
"freedom magazine" or so? I think, that you all believe, that you are
free. In the Hubbardian sense of course.

> Tory's presence and work I greatly personally benefited from.

Yes? How?

She
> continues to be a normal citizen, and be there, for anyone wishing to
> contact her.

Hey, Chuck. How is April doing nowadays? Did she contact you, when you
asked her to do so? And how is she doing now?

---quote--

From: "chuckbeatt...@aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>

Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology

Subject: April Hall O'Brian, please contact me.

Date: 26 Nov 2005 16:58:59 -0800

Dear April,

There are some former Int Base staffers wishing to hook up with you!

Best, Chuck

412-260-1170

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com

---end quote---

How is April doing nowadays? Is she again free as you?

.Lily.

Ricky Tarr

Feb 20, 2009, 7:03:40 PM2/20/09
Hey-Nony-Nony <not.a....@gmail.com> wrote in news:b8ce44b2-729a-4f1e-
ad7d-17b...@v5g2000prm.googlegroups.com:

> On Feb 19, 3:57 pm, Truth Seeker <truthsee...@nospam.com> wrote:
>> (a bunch of worthless shit in defense of a fellow spammer)
>
> Oh hai! Are you here for some caek?

I should point out that recipes for cake cannot be revealed to those who
have not complete FC (Fruitcake) levels one to three. To do so before
completing these levels will cause instant implosion and death.

Hey-Nony-Nony

Feb 20, 2009, 7:18:25 PM2/20/09
"Everything is confusing. Nothing is clear. Nothing."

It's funny. You'd really like to think that's true, that you've
successfully sown confusion here. You think to yourself, "I've done a
good job. I've confused the wogs who read this newsgroup to the point
that they have no idea who is and who isn't a real critic. I've
managed to raise doubts about even the most famous critics, so no one
will trust them. I've managed to prevent anyone from being able to
trust anything written by a critic of Scientology. I'm such a good OSA
op."

Which is hilarious since we all know you're an OSA operative. We're
laughing at you. In fact, let's have a show of hands... If Lily is an
OSA operative here to try (and fail) to confuse readers about who is
and is not a member of the cult, reply to this message with any of the
following:

* Lily is an OSA operative.
* Lily is a pathetic OSA operative.
* Lily is a deeply pathetic and desperate OSA operative.
* Lily is deeply pathetic and desperate, which is synonymous with OSA
operative.
* I like moist, delicious caek.

If she has successfully confused you, reply with:

* I'm Truth Seeker, the only other real critic.

The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed.

Feb 20, 2009, 7:29:50 PM2/20/09
I asked Chuck Beatty to explain some uncertain things in his defense of
Tory. One of his friends, Hey-Nony-Nony answered so far, by his usual
behaviour, changing subject line, answering not one single question,
which I did put up - not on him - and of course namecalling.

Here is again my list of questions to Chuck Beatty. I am almost sure,
he will not be able to answer me.

Hey-Nony-Nony

Feb 20, 2009, 7:32:35 PM2/20/09
I'll vote first. I like caek!

The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed.

Feb 20, 2009, 7:43:11 PM2/20/09
It's futile, nony, you cannot save scientology with your childish
behaviour. But keep trying. It is fun to watch you becoming more and
more desparate and being more and more unable to bury the truths about
your cult. You can't.

Go, try digging again. It is here. And there is nothing else you can do
but try digging. Poor boy.

.Lily.

Hey-Nony-Nony

Feb 20, 2009, 7:53:45 PM2/20/09
Did I make you cry? Man... I'm actually beginning to feel bad for you,
considering how exposed you are. It's your job, yes... You have to
keep doing this, you have to keep going on as if anyone believes you,
but... In that last one, I detected a hint of real desperation. Real
sadness. Look, I'll call it off. Don't bother voting, people. Let her
keep the illusion that anyone believes a word she writes.

Truth Seeker

Feb 20, 2009, 7:53:56 PM2/20/09
BS.

"LilyFiredRed" is a real critic.

Just so you know.

The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed.

Feb 20, 2009, 8:00:34 PM2/20/09
There is an inconsistency in Chuck Beatty's story. At least one.

He says, he found the postings of the so called "critics" a year after
he left. So how could they have helped him "break free", as he claims
today? How is this possible?

Please check this out for yourself.

Break free from what?

> I'm one example.

One example of what?

Yes? How?

---quote--

From: "chuckbeatt...@aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>

Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology

Dear April,

Best, Chuck

412-260-1170

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com

---end quote---

.Lily.

Truth Seeker

Feb 20, 2009, 8:11:05 PM2/20/09

Again, this operative is actually describing himself!

dickhead

Feb 20, 2009, 10:06:04 PM2/20/09
On Feb 20, 7:32 pm, Hey-Nony-Nony <not.a.vill...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'll vote first. I like caek!

Wife tried your cheese cake....That is Damn Good caek!!!!She over did
it some ....still good !!!!

dickhead

Feb 20, 2009, 10:15:23 PM2/20/09
caLily and Truth Seeker.....Give it up....You two have beat your heads
on the wall so much that you should be passing out due to blood loss.
Some Tech you cant do in print....Well you can ....But not
here....Oh....WHAT ARE YOUR CRIMES????....Go eat some caek.....

Magoo

Feb 21, 2009, 3:21:17 AM2/21/09
You, "Lilly", are a sad person who needs to ~try~ to put down people who
expose
the cult of Scientology, and their many abuses.
You don't give a damn about the truth: YOU CAN'T HANDLE
THE TRUTH!

If you could, you'd meet with me, and Bunker, and on film, debate
these false lies you post endlessly.

There lies the proof. Anyone can call me. Can we call you, or your
buddy, "Truthseeker" (who has the police report on him, for posting lies
about me
and my phone # on a porn site. Didn't want to mention that, eh?)

Happy Trails, "Lilly", and my sympathies to you.

And thanks, Chuck---I'm soooooo happy I was able to be of help,
no matter how small. You've continued to help tons of people, too,
and we know why "Lilly" tries to slime those that expose the abuses
or the cult of scientology.

Also, thanks to ALL for your views, comments,
and continued nailing of these rats pretending to care.

My best :)

Tory/Magoo
www.youtube.com/ToryMagoo44
(818) 588-3044

"The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed." <lilyf...@gmail.com> wrote in
message news:gnnhu9$56u$1...@news.motzarella.org...

The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed.

Feb 21, 2009, 8:55:18 AM2/21/09
Tory, I asked CHUCK BEATTY these questions, why did YOU answer instead?

Again my questions for Mr. Chuck Beatty and nobody else, just Chuck:
Why is there this inconsistency in your story?

reminder:

There is an inconsistency in Chuck Beatty's story. At least one.

He says, he found the postings of the so called "critics" a year after
he left. So how could they have helped him "break free", as he claims
today? How is this possible?

Please check this out for yourself.

Break free from what?

> I'm one example.

One example of what?

Yes? How?

---quote--

From: "chuckbeatt...@aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>

Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology

Dear April,

Best, Chuck

412-260-1170

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com

---end quote---

.Lily.

The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed.

Feb 21, 2009, 9:08:21 AM2/21/09
I asked you:

Magoo - The Tory Horror Picture Show

Magoo (Tory Bezazian aka Christman) is a regular poster on this

newsgroup (ars = alt religion scientology) as well as on xenu website.
She loves to tell her
story here and elsewhere on the internet. In short it is a story of a
high ranked scientologist (Tory) who alleges to have left scientology.
That is fine, isn't it? Now she claims, that she would like to help
other people to get out of the cult. If asked to show one, only one
person, whom she helped to break free, she has no answer.

If one does a research on her and digs a little, one will find a lot of

scientologist. Sounds just as if she wants to track down someone in
deep troubles to notify her fellow OSA guys about that incident.

---begin quote Tory----

"Magoo" <mago...@charter.net>Newsgroups:
alt.religion.scientologySubject: Buffalo Public who was at My House:
Please E-mail Me~~Lines: 176X-Priority: 3X-MSMail-Priority:
NormalX-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2869X-MimeOLE:
Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.2962X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed;
OriginalMessage-ID: <hwZ0h.302$XF5...@newsfe06.lga>X-Trace:
lalincmlnekeejjfkannfilpcpbbolnmhbiednbpbioohbbfokpjpgameioafjkpgmihpceeoenfkbfelocmceolmpigiaenjccfofacecbhpncpbgddnhlnebinlnacenfnojecgjgcfcijNNTP-Posting-Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2006 01:21:33 MSTDate: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 01:21:31 -0700

<snip, please read initial post of this thread for the complete story
in Tory's words>

--
Tory/Magoo~ ...

<snip>

<snip>

GIVE ME A CALL!

--

-----end quote Magoo---

.Lily.

Magoo <mag...@charter.net> wrote:

not a single answer to my questions

Skipper

Feb 21, 2009, 10:11:33 AM2/21/09
In article <gnp14i$k12$1...@news.motzarella.org>, The Impossible to handle
.Lily FireRed. <lilyf...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Tory, I asked CHUCK BEATTY these questions, why did YOU answer instead?
>
> Again my questions for Mr. Chuck Beatty and nobody else, just Chuck:
> Why is there this inconsistency in your story?

He posts his phone number regularly. Why not just call him?

Would that violate $cientology Harassment Rules?

Hey-Nony-Nony

Feb 21, 2009, 11:10:56 AM2/21/09
No one cares, Lily. No one. You just got owned, hard, by Magoo. One
post, that's all it took. Now you: Put the fuck up, or shut your
fucking pie hole. No one wants any more of the shit coming out of it.

As for me, I think I've done a bang-up job exposing just what fucking
tards you and Truth Seeker are, so with that, you will both now join
the illustrious Angela and Trudy in my killfile. There is literally no
need to ever respond to either of you again. If anyone asks, I will
simply point them to this thread. You fail. Game over. Goodbye.

Truth Seeker

Feb 21, 2009, 2:27:57 PM2/21/09
FYI:

"Hey-Nony-Nony" is a troll, ignore him

The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed.

Feb 22, 2009, 9:56:16 AM2/22/09
Some questions for Magoo and her friend Chuck Beatty. Maybe they find
the time now to answer?

Truth Seeker

Feb 23, 2009, 12:49:36 PM2/23/09
Hey Tory,

How come the Lisa McPhersion Trust went down the tubes so soon after
you arrived?

Could you explain that?

Thanks.