Chuck Beatty (ex-Sea Org) 1975-2003

Neil Clark

Aug 22, 2004, 1:05:47 PM8/22/04
This posted on Operation Clambake forum today:

Hello, my name is Chuck Beatty.

I recently (Aug 2004) made several posts, using the name: CE.

I am CE. My name is Chuck Beatty. CE stood for my first and middle
names, Charles Edward Beatty.

I finally got enough nerve to use my name. Thanks to many people's
encouragement, and several other ex-SO member's fine examples, I now
speak freely.

My Sea Org time track is 27 years long, and I'm relatively recently
fully out (Dec 75 to Mar 03).

Here is a breakdown of my timetrack, and I am open to any and all
questions regarding any aspect of my track:

Dec 75 to Mar 77. Tech Training Corps at Flag Service Org. Failed on
my route to being Class 12 auditor, got up Level III on the Academy
levels.

Jul 77 to Jul 83 Course Supervisor and Word Clearer for the Org Exec
Course at Flag. (I made thousands of acquaintences in my years as a
Flag course supervisor, most old-timers know me from these days, when
I supervised or word cleared them on various training courses they did
at Flag during those years.)

Jul 83 to Oct 87, I assisted on the Routing Forms project that
produced the computerized routing forms used in all Class 5 orgs
today. (Went to the Int Base, Gilman Hot Springs, outside Hemet
California, first in Jul 83, and went there off and on over the next 4
years for routing forms matters)

Nov 87 to Aug 88, Course Supervisor retraining, and became the Sec
Checker School Course Supervisor, Int Training Org, then at the big
blue building, the "Complex".

Sept 88 to Jan 89, Researcher/Compiler on the Org Exec Course
Checksheet project run by Senior C/S Int Office, at the Int Base.
Failed on my project.

Jan 89 to Feb 89, Rehabilitation Project Force (RPF), the one for the
uplines people, situated at Happy Valley ranch, 14 miles from the Int
Base, adjacent to the Svoboba Indian reservation. Enjoyed it, but
that's me. Thought the people were generally great, both at the Int
Base and on the RPF. Much milder than the "bad old days" so
horrendously documented on the internet by older-timers than me.

Feb 89 to May 89, Rehabilitation Project Force (RPF) at the big blue
building, the "Complex", in LA. Again a great time for me, loved the
work, there were 240 plus people on the PAC RPF then.
Worked 2 shifts, finishing the renovations on the HGB (Hollywood
Guarantee Building, middle management building on Hollywood Blvd, just
down the street from the Hollywood Inn).

May 89 to Aug 89, Org Exec Course supervisor, Int Training Org, at the
newly renovated HGB building.

Sept 89 to Sept 90, routing forms project under INCOMM (LA and I was
once or twice at RTC Int spaces and INCOMM Int spaces)

Sept 90 to May 92, INCOMM computer rooms at LA and Int, worked as the
night person, doing computer backups and maintenance, then later as
the Daytime computer operations officer at INCOMM LA.

May 92 - Aug 95, Author Services Incorporated computer person.

Sept 95 to Dec 95, failed miserably as Exec Establishment Officer ASI.

Dec 95 to Jul 96, deckwork at the Int base. Great work, great people
on the decks at that time. Really enjoyed it so much, would have liked
to have remained a construction worker, and had anyone realized this
and posted me there, then today I might not be making this post.

Jul 96 to Nov 2000, Rehabilitation Project Force (RPF), again at the
Happy Valley ranch, 14 miles from the Int Base. Really liked this RPF,
but hated being kept there against my will. Loved the food, work,
people there, scenery, but hated the captivity. (Saw the German news
helicopters, and was hiding inside one of the red trailers when those
films and photos were taken.)

Nov 2000 to Mar 2003, Rehabilitation Project Force (RPF) again back at
the big blue building, the "Complex", in LA. Again a great time for
me, loved the old complex building, renovating it. Hated with a
passion being under constant "watch" for over a year, and I was elated
when I finally was free to walk off the property and take control of
my life at along last.

Mar 29, 2003 to Jun 2004, I worked in LA, simple job, and read
thousands of pages of internet anti-Scn sites. Read all the data on
NOTs scholars, all the confid material, everything. I spent my spare
time exploring LA, getting to know the city, hiking all of the
mountain ranges around the city. I really got to know the city I had
lived in for 22 years, finally.

Jul 2004, I have moved to Pittsburgh, and live with my sister. My
plans are move around to each of my family members, living and working
nearby each of them.

I am twice divorced (both my ex's are in the Sea Org and are great
women. Ann Halblom Beatty, I think is Dissem Sec or Reg at CC Int.
Janet Parker, is Invest Files at OSA Int.)

I will answer any and all questions about any moment in my Scientology
history.

I plan to make posts about what I think are the main reasons the Scn
movement is not succeding, compared to its claims, and why I feel they
will not succede, which is why I left.

I've become an agnostic, I no longer hold any Scn beliefs. I am an
existentialist, secular humanist (as best I understand those
concepts).

I respect almost all Sea Org members still in the SO, and enjoyed
working with them. I respect Scn members religious beliefs, but do not
share any of them any longer.

I also respect the work of the many people who have created the
internet sites and particularly think the work of Gerry Armstrong and
Arnie Lerma (while I know posters have all variety of opinions about
everyone and every site), have been particularly the most helpful for
me. I've spoken to both of them on the phone, and am grateful they
have stuck it out, and keep on going. Hats off to them both.

I will answer any and all questions about any moment in my Scientology
history.

Chuck Beatty (CE)

http://xenu.net/

Keith Henson

Aug 22, 2004, 9:26:09 PM8/22/04
On 22 Aug 2004 10:05:47 -0700, neilcl...@hotmail.com (Neil Clark)
wrote:

>This posted on Operation Clambake forum today:
>
>Hello, my name is Chuck Beatty.
>
>I recently (Aug 2004) made several posts, using the name: CE.
>
>I am CE. My name is Chuck Beatty. CE stood for my first and middle
>names, Charles Edward Beatty.
>
>I finally got enough nerve to use my name. Thanks to many people's
>encouragement, and several other ex-SO member's fine examples, I now
>speak freely.
>
>My Sea Org time track is 27 years long, and I'm relatively recently
>fully out (Dec 75 to Mar 03).
>
>Here is a breakdown of my timetrack, and I am open to any and all
>questions regarding any aspect of my track:

snip

>Sept 90 to May 92, INCOMM computer rooms at LA and Int, worked as the
>night person, doing computer backups and maintenance, then later as
>the Daytime computer operations officer at INCOMM LA.
>
>May 92 - Aug 95, Author Services Incorporated computer person.

Looks like you missed the great -AB-, Thomas Gerard Rummelhart flap
that sent so many to the RPF. Did you hear anything about it?

snip

>Jul 96 to Nov 2000, Rehabilitation Project Force (RPF), again at the
>Happy Valley ranch, 14 miles from the Int Base.

You would have been there when Stacy Moxon was sent into the hot
transformer vault at gold base. Any rumors about *that* event?

snip

>I plan to make posts about what I think are the main reasons the Scn
>movement is not succeding, compared to its claims, and why I feel they
>will not succede, which is why I left.
>
>I've become an agnostic, I no longer hold any Scn beliefs. I am an
>existentialist, secular humanist (as best I understand those
>concepts).

Goodness. Well, welcome to the club.

>I respect almost all Sea Org members still in the SO, and enjoyed
>working with them. I respect Scn members religious beliefs, but do not
>share any of them any longer.
>
>I also respect the work of the many people who have created the
>internet sites and particularly think the work of Gerry Armstrong and
>Arnie Lerma (while I know posters have all variety of opinions about
>everyone and every site), have been particularly the most helpful for
>me. I've spoken to both of them on the phone, and am grateful they
>have stuck it out, and keep on going. Hats off to them both.

>I will answer any and all questions about any moment in my Scientology
>history.

Much appreciate your willingness to do this.

Keith Henson

Chuckbeatty77

Aug 23, 2004, 3:21:35 AM8/23/04
Dear Keith Hensen,

I knew Tom R well. We both worked as computer operations officers at INCOMM, I
luckily got promoted to ASI (or unluckily, whatever), and was there when he got
toasted. I did get brought over to the INCOMM space, and was sec checked to
see if I'd done anything similar. I passed, then. I know Dan Garvin well, and
I read Dan's post, but since when you are on the inside, I didn't ask questions
about things like that, INCOMM staff didn't talk, and only when I read Dan's
post, when I got out, did I know the details. I knew John Busby very well, he
was also RPFed after the Tom R flap. I just know Tom's cycle was a big
screwup, as Tom was not quite with it like normal SO members entrusted to as
much access as he had. One of the repeating problems with INCOMM operations
personnel. In prior years RTC used to sec check the INCOMM operations
personnel routinely, and almost every couple of years, one operations personnel
would be toasted. Snooping on COB's files on his computer was an instant post
removal offense. I did a mild version of that, and was instantly charged with
being disaffected with COB (Miscavage), but I only admitted that crime, after I
had already been shot for other major fuckups on my part. Like I had nothing
to lose, when I told that mild crime. I just checked to see how many documents
he had in his word processing folder, because my rationale was I could then see
what kind of exec he really was, if his word processing folder had an
execessive number of documents in it. Alas, he had a very reasonably small
amount of word processing docs listed, and I was mildly impressed. Most other
execs in the Sea Org had slews of docs in their Word Processing folder. He
passed, I failed, and I'd never ever again be able to work in the INCOMM
computer operations room due to that minor snoopiness on my part. I went to
the RPF for other offences, but betraying senior exec trust not to even do such
things as even mildly snoop, was fatal for an INCOMM computer operations
person.
I wasn't at INCOMM when I divulged that crime, I divulged that crime 3-4 years
later, when I was busted from an exec post at ASI, and I was on the decks at
CMO Int.

I was on the Int RPF, and we got told about Stacy one day at the Int RPF site.

The rumor was she fuckedup two ways. One she went into the vault alone, which
was completely taboo, it is always a two man entry procedure. And I heard she
was going back into the vault to pick up something she left, when she'd been
in the vault earlier. Like some piece of equipment. That's my vague
recollection of the rumor I heard while on the Int RPF.

Also later, when I reached the PAC RPF, Stacy's step brother, Brandon Pearson,
whose real mom married Stacy's dad, Brandon was one of the CMO Gold MAAs, and
the MAA for the org Stacy was associated with, since I think she was in HU
(Household UNit), I may be wrong, all I know is Brandon was my first twin when
I transferred to the PAC RPF. Brandon told me he was on the RPF due to his
negligence in handling Stacy's PTSness.
Needless to say, Brandon this did not setp right with Brandon, who was about 19
years old, and that weight, his step-sister's death on his shoulders, was just
an unbearable weight (in my opinion). He did pretty poorly on the RPF, and
even in the end was in the same category as me, wanting to "route out". Then
he did a petition on his whole RPF assignment, and in late 2002, his RPF
assignment was cancelled, and it was like a miracle for him. The false burden
of Stacy's death (in my opinion) was lifted off his shoulders, and he was
ecstatic and went onto post at AOLA, and was doing well as far as I know, when
I left the PAC complex, in Mar 2003.

That's all I have on this for you.

Best, Chuck Beatty
ex Sea Org, 27 years, '75-'03

roger gonnet

Aug 23, 2004, 8:17:06 AM8/23/04

"Chuckbeatty77" <chuckb...@aol.com> a écrit dans le message de
> Dear Keith Hensen,

Thanks. This (small snoopiness about the crime cult leader) confirms a lot
that he's mad and his adepts in Incomm are slaves of secret crimes he and
other lieutnants have.

Too bad we can't have access to management files.

Now, could you explain how it is possible for people "under" to access to
his own files? I find it very very bizarre that he could get rid of you and
your freinds while not being himself protecting his own data.

Keith Henson

Aug 23, 2004, 8:19:01 AM8/23/04
On 23 Aug 2004 07:21:35 GMT, chuckb...@aol.com (Chuckbeatty77)
wrote:

>Dear Keith Hensen,
>
>I knew Tom R well. We both worked as computer operations officers at INCOMM, I
>luckily got promoted to ASI (or unluckily, whatever), and was there when he got
>toasted. I did get brought over to the INCOMM space, and was sec checked to
>see if I'd done anything similar. I passed, then. I know Dan Garvin well, and
>I read Dan's post, but since when you are on the inside, I didn't ask questions
>about things like that, INCOMM staff didn't talk, and only when I read Dan's
>post, when I got out, did I know the details. I knew John Busby very well, he
>was also RPFed after the Tom R flap. I just know Tom's cycle was a big
>screwup, as Tom was not quite with it like normal SO members entrusted to as
>much access as he had.

Do you know what happened to Thomas G. Rummelhart? (Sorry for needing
to put in his full name, but that's the way things can be found by
Google.) At the time it happened the Cal Tech sysops felt awful
because Tom R vanished and could not be found. Given the cult's
reputation, they figured he might have been dead or locked up
somewhere and they were in the chain from Finland back to Cal Tech
that led to his being discovered.

Knowing as much of the story as I now do, the INCOMM reaction was not
excessive. The COB (Miscavige) was either in on the Ms Blood planning
or he was in on the coverup. In either case, had the actual crimes
committed at the time (such as drugging Tom Klemesrud with chloral
hydrate during the commission of a felony act to frame him for murder)
been prosecuted, a whole bunch of high level scientology execs
including DM [or (*) as he is known here] would have gone to jail for
40 years.

Alas, though I believe there were corrupt cops who knew the whole
story, the LAPD was on the cult's side, helping hunt down Tom R rather
than prosecuting the cult. Of course this was during the Rampart
years so the LAPD was as at least as corrupt as the cult in those
days. There is an external view of the Ms Blood attack on Tom
Klemesrud here:

http://groups.google.ca/groups?selm=3cce73c4.254944505%40news2.lightlink.com&output=gplain

and his declaration re being drugged is here:

http://www.operatingthetan.com/tomklem.pdf

>One of the repeating problems with INCOMM operations
>personnel. In prior years RTC used to sec check the INCOMM operations
>personnel routinely, and almost every couple of years, one operations personnel
>would be toasted. Snooping on COB's files on his computer was an instant post
>removal offense. I did a mild version of that, and was instantly charged with
>being disaffected with COB (Miscavage), but I only admitted that crime, after I
>had already been shot for other major fuckups on my part. Like I had nothing
>to lose, when I told that mild crime. I just checked to see how many documents
>he had in his word processing folder, because my rationale was I could then see
>what kind of exec he really was, if his word processing folder had an
>execessive number of documents in it. Alas, he had a very reasonably small
>amount of word processing docs listed, and I was mildly impressed.

That's an interesting metric, a small number of documents, to judge an
exec on. Was this folder just for documents in process? Of course, a
small number of documents could stem from other reasons, such as being
functionally illiterate.

>Most other
>execs in the Sea Org had slews of docs in their Word Processing folder. He
>passed, I failed, and I'd never ever again be able to work in the INCOMM
>computer operations room due to that minor snoopiness on my part. I went to
>the RPF for other offences, but betraying senior exec trust not to even do such
>things as even mildly snoop, was fatal for an INCOMM computer operations
>person.
>I wasn't at INCOMM when I divulged that crime, I divulged that crime 3-4 years
>later, when I was busted from an exec post at ASI, and I was on the decks at
>CMO Int.
>
>I was on the Int RPF, and we got told about Stacy one day at the Int RPF site.
>
>The rumor was she fuckedup two ways. One she went into the vault alone, which
>was completely taboo, it is always a two man entry procedure.

That's fascinating. If the power is off, it does not matter if a
person goes onto the vault alone. If the power is on, going into that
vault full of bare wires *at all* is just insane. I presume the "two
man entry procedure" kept one of them on the surface because there was
hardly room for one person to stand on the vault floor. Do you happen
to know if entering the vault with the power on was normally done? If
so, the legal term for how Stacy died would be "depraved
indifference."

>And I heard she
>was going back into the vault to pick up something she left, when she'd been
>in the vault earlier. Like some piece of equipment. That's my vague
>recollection of the rumor I heard while on the Int RPF.

Do you have an idea of who among the others who have blown from gold
might know the Stacy Moxon story in detail? The "shore story" spun to
the OSHA people about pet ground squirrels was full of holes.

>Also later, when I reached the PAC RPF, Stacy's step brother, Brandon Pearson,
>whose real mom married Stacy's dad,

I am confused. If Brandon Pearson was Carla Moxon's son from a
previous marriage that would make him a half brother to Stacy rather
than step. By any chance was his father the Don Pearson who was
deeply involved in the Allstate infiltration? There is a picture of
Don P. smoozing with the California attorney general here:

http://www.operatingthetan.com/howelse.html

>Brandon was one of the CMO Gold MAAs, and

Sorry to ask a silly question, but what does MAA stand for?

>the MAA for the org Stacy was associated with, since I think she was in HU
>(Household UNit), I may be wrong, all I know is Brandon was my first twin when
>I transferred to the PAC RPF. Brandon told me he was on the RPF due to his
>negligence in handling Stacy's PTSness.

Do you have any idea if her "PTSness" was known before she died in the
vault? There are people who say that Stacy was assigned to inspect
the vault with the power on as punishment. I find this hard to
believe *even for scientology* but it would not be the first time I
found scientology was doing things I just could not believe.

>Needless to say, Brandon this did not setp right with Brandon, who was about 19
>years old, and that weight, his step-sister's death on his shoulders, was just
>an unbearable weight (in my opinion).

Stacy was 20, so Brandon must have been older. If Stacy was not the
oldest of Moxon's kids . . . Anyone know when Moxon's 3 kids were
born?

>He did pretty poorly on the RPF, and
>even in the end was in the same category as me, wanting to "route out". Then
>he did a petition on his whole RPF assignment, and in late 2002, his RPF
>assignment was cancelled, and it was like a miracle for him. The false burden
>of Stacy's death (in my opinion) was lifted off his shoulders, and he was
>ecstatic and went onto post at AOLA, and was doing well as far as I know, when
>I left the PAC complex, in Mar 2003.
>
>That's all I have on this for you.

Amazing. This has taken years and years to understand what went on
from 1995 to 2000 and there are still holes. But the story slowly
comes together.

Thank you very much.

Keith Henson