Hey-Nony-Nony uses Google groups, the abuse email address is: groups-abuse@google.com

Truth Seeker

Feb 19, 2009, 7:58:02 PM2/19/09
Tired of reading "Hey-Nony-Nony" insane childish posts in his attempt
to junk up the newsgroup with off topic rants and distraction to keep
the world from reading any real crititicism of the church of
scientology?

Just send a complaint to the following abuse department for Google
groups:

groups...@google.com

He's a troll, they have policies against trolls like him.

Truth Seeker
===========

Must See Videos

1. X-Sea Org Member talks about his experiences at International
Headquarters of Scientology:

Part I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk0NLEohgKo&feature=related

Part II

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhntABWzRas&feature=related

Part III

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NTIo6eqJxk&feature=related

2. Actor Jason Beghe on life inside Scientology - Full Interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHb0BZyF5Ok

3. The Rev. John Carmichael, President of the Church of Scientology
in New York behaves badly:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbZh5sejqHw&feature=related

Hey-Nony-Nony

Feb 19, 2009, 8:00:07 PM2/19/09
On Feb 19, 4:58 pm, Truth Seeker <truthsee...@nospam.com> wrote:
> Tired of reading "Hey-Nony-Nony" insane childish posts in his attempt
> to junk up the newsgroup with off topic rants and distraction to keep
> the world from reading any real crititicism of the church of
> scientology?
>
> Just send a complaint to the following abuse department for Google
> groups:
>
> groups-ab...@google.com

> He's a troll, they have policies against trolls like him.
>
> Truth Seeker
> ===========
>
> Must See Videos
>
> 1. X-Sea Org Member talks about his experiences at International
> Headquarters of Scientology:
>
> Part I
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk0NLEohgKo&feature=related
>
> Part II
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhntABWzRas&feature=related
>
> Part III
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NTIo6eqJxk&feature=related
>
> 2. Actor Jason Beghe on life inside Scientology - Full Interview:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHb0BZyF5Ok
>
> 3. The Rev. John Carmichael, President of the Church of Scientology
> in New York behaves badly:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbZh5sejqHw&feature=related

Which no one but you will send abuse reports to. And as I haven't been
a humongous spammer, good luck with that.

Kat

Feb 19, 2009, 8:06:28 PM2/19/09
On Feb 19, 7:58 pm, Truth Seeker <truthsee...@nospam.com> wrote:
> Tired of reading "Hey-Nony-Nony" insane childish posts in his attempt
> to junk up the newsgroup with off topic rants and distraction to keep
> the world from reading any real crititicism of the church of
> scientology?
>
> Just send a complaint to the following abuse department for Google
> groups:
>
> groups-ab...@google.com

> He's a troll, they have policies against trolls like him.
>
> Truth Seeker

Awwww are you butthurt that the thread by your cockjokey lily got
highjacked by cake recipes? Thats too damn bad. At least nony doesn't
spam reply their own threads, massively reposting the same shit over
and over and over and over again with a symbol or random letter in
front of the title to make it look different. There is a plethora of
videos, recordings, dox and other such goodies out there, and yet you
recycle the same old shit day in and out. YOU are the last person who
should complain about trolls or spam.

Truth Seeker

Feb 19, 2009, 8:13:30 PM2/19/09
On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 17:00:07 -0800 (PST), Hey-Nony-Nony
<not.a....@gmail.com> wrote:

>Which no one but you will send abuse reports to. And as I haven't been
>a humongous spammer, good luck with that.

Same to you with your BS.

The church of scientology has never been able to suppress my freedom
of speech in the past, which makes you think you can now?

No matter how much time, money and energy it cost, I will make sure
that the message about there crimes and abuses goes out or I will
gladly die trying.

Chef Xenu

Feb 19, 2009, 8:25:31 PM2/19/09
On Feb 19, 7:58 pm, Truth Seeker <truthsee...@nospam.com> wrote:
> Tired of reading "Hey-Nony-Nony" insane childish posts in his attempt
> to junk up the newsgroup with off topic rants and distraction to keep
> the world from reading any real crititicism of the church of
> scientology?
>
> Just send a complaint to the following abuse department for Google
> groups:
>
> groups-ab...@google.com
>
> He's a troll, they have policies against trolls like him.
>
> Truth Seeker
> ===========
>
> Must See Videos
>
> 1. X-Sea Org Member talks about his experiences at International
> Headquarters of Scientology:
>
> Part I
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk0NLEohgKo&feature=related
>
> Part II
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhntABWzRas&feature=related
>
> Part III
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NTIo6eqJxk&feature=related
>
> 2. Actor Jason Beghe on life inside Scientology - Full Interview:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHb0BZyF5Ok
>
> 3. The Rev. John Carmichael, President of the Church of Scientology
> in New York behaves badly:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbZh5sejqHw&feature=related

Standing on both sides of the fence, Truth Seeker?

Everyone reading Truth Seeker's call to arms to suppress the free
speech of someone who DOES NOT spam should read his post in this other
thread where Truth Seeker calls what Truth Seeker is doing HERE "the
only thing the church of scientology is good for."
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/browse_thread/thread/94f998a356819609/bdc3f436d12ec76b
"Re: Please watch OSA going gaga due to this post titled: Magoo - The
Tory Horror Picture Show - Watch!" by Truth Seeker
___start quote___
Got to get on that suppression of free speech, that's the only thing
the church of scientology is good for.

What else can a criminal church do? If you can't win the argument try
to shut down their account, right?

Truth Seeker
===========
___end quote___

The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed.

Feb 20, 2009, 4:39:27 AM2/20/09
Kat <lady...@comcast.net> wrote:
> On Feb 19, 7:58 pm, Truth Seeker <truthsee...@nospam.com> wrote:
>> Tired of reading "Hey-Nony-Nony" insane childish posts in his
>> attempt to junk up the newsgroup with off topic rants and
>> distraction to keep the world from reading any real crititicism of
>> the church of scientology?
>>
>> Just send a complaint to the following abuse department for Google
>> groups:
>>
>> groups-ab...@google.com
>>
>> He's a troll, they have policies against trolls like him.
>>
>> Truth Seeker
>

> Awwww are you butthurt that the thread by your cockjokey lily got
> highjacked by cake recipes?

You completely misunderstand and obviously have no idea, which kind of
woman I am. One thing is for sure - I am not that kinda "Superblonde"
like Magoo or her twin-sister lookalike barbz. If men dream about me,
then likely not in the same way as about them. I am a Brunette and the
"little-sister"-type to guys. Not just because I am a bit younger than
Magoo. If men like me, they will rather try to protect me from harm,
but be very impatient and quick to show me ways to protect myself and
become kind of "untouchable", so that they get rid of having to worry
about me. Those men expect from me, that I won't date much, because
that would mean worry for them (check out the guy, and they are
convinced most of them just want "the one thing" so they are not worth
anything, esp. not their time). They, brothers, don't expect much else
from me, especially no cakes.

And do you understand now, that cake recipes will do absolutely no harm
to me? Do you get that?

>Thats too damn bad.

Not for me.

:-)

.Lily.

--
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
For further enlightenment, please read some of Truth Seeker's articles:

http://tinyurl.com/2tecyl

To assure, that the link leads to a google-groups thread, please
preview the long address:

http://preview.tinyurl.com/2tecyl

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Kat

Feb 20, 2009, 4:54:51 AM2/20/09
On Feb 20, 4:39 am, "The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed."
<lilyfire...@gmail.com> wrote:

> You completely misunderstand and obviously have no idea, which kind of
> woman I am. One thing is for sure - I am not that kinda "Superblonde"
> like Magoo or her twin-sister lookalike barbz. If men dream about me,
> then likely not in the same way as about them. I am a Brunette and the
> "little-sister"-type to guys. Not just because I am a bit younger than
> Magoo. If men like me, they will rather try to protect me from harm,
> but be very impatient and quick to show me ways to protect myself and
> become kind of "untouchable", so that they get rid of having to worry
> about me. Those men expect from me, that I won't date much, because
> that would mean worry for them (check out the guy, and they are
> convinced most of them just want "the one thing" so they are not worth
> anything, esp. not their time). They, brothers, don't expect much else
> from me, especially no cakes.
>
> And do you understand now, that cake recipes will do absolutely no harm
> to me? Do you get that?

And I asked about your love life where? I don't care if you are a
blonde, brunette, redhead, or if you are head to toe teal. I do not
care what kind of men you are into, or what kind of mentally disturbed
men are into you. Delicious cake is INFINITLY more interesting than
you are, or anything else you have to say. Especially to anons, who by
now, could use some new cake fodder for protests. I for one am getting
sick of vanilla sheet cake.

AnoNotAmused

Feb 20, 2009, 5:06:43 AM2/20/09
On Feb 20, 2:39 am, "The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed."
<lilyfire...@gmail.com> wrote:

Joan of Arc move the FUCK ovah! roflmao... oh God! my belly hurts!

barbz

Feb 20, 2009, 5:13:04 AM2/20/09

.Lily...what can one say? My hair is currently purple, and I don't look
anything like Tory.

Oh, she's going by that video of a talk we gave five years ago or so.
Heh. Both had blond hair and wear glasses. Yeah, we must be twins, eh?
A=A=A...silly twat, that .lily.

Barb
Chaplain, ARSCC

"Every week, every month, every year, every decade and now
every century, Scientology does weird and stupid things
to damage its own reputation."
-Steve Zadarnowski

"Comparing Scientology to a motorcycle gang is a gross, unpardonable
insult to bikers everywhere. Even at our worst, we are never as bad as
Scientology."
-ex-member, Thunderclouds motorcycle "club"

"$cientology sees the world this way: One man with a picket sign:
terrorism. Five thousand people dead in a deliberate inferno: business
opportunity.

$cientology oozes _under_ terrorists to hide."
-Chris Leithiser

The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed.

Feb 20, 2009, 6:00:42 AM2/20/09
Kat <lady...@comcast.net> wrote:
> On Feb 20, 4:39 am, "The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed."
> <lilyfire...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> You completely misunderstand and obviously have no idea, which kind
>> of woman I am. One thing is for sure - I am not that kinda
>> "Superblonde" like Magoo or her twin-sister lookalike barbz. If men
>> dream about me, then likely not in the same way as about them. I am
>> a Brunette and the "little-sister"-type to guys. Not just because I
>> am a bit younger than Magoo. If men like me, they will rather try
>> to protect me from harm, but be very impatient and quick to show me
>> ways to protect myself and become kind of "untouchable", so that
>> they get rid of having to worry about me. Those men expect from me,
>> that I won't date much, because that would mean worry for them
>> (check out the guy, and they are convinced most of them just want
>> "the one thing" so they are not worth anything, esp. not their
>> time). They, brothers, don't expect much else from me, especially
>> no cakes.
>>
>> And do you understand now, that cake recipes will do absolutely no
>> harm to me? Do you get that?

Dear Blonde,

> And I asked about your love life where?

you called me a "cockjockey" but of course you snipped that here, so
that you can go and scold me.

>I don't care if you are a
> blonde, brunette, redhead, or if you are head to toe teal.

Light-brunette. Like good, natural wood maybe. Or dark honey. A touch
of red can be inside. And sometimes some golden sparkles.

>I do not
> care what kind of men you are into, or what kind of mentally
> disturbed men are into you.

No, they are absolutely not disturbed. Disturbed ones avoid me, because
I am kind of resistent to hysterical persons. I do not support their
show, so they can't feel confirmed.

Those guys who like me, prefer uncomplicated women, they themselves
detest hysterical persons and all sorts of "chicks". High-heeled ones,
you know. I am rather tall, so I don't need Highheels and look great in
some decent Converse or Ballerinas. And Jeans and such. But I can wear
some great dresses and in the moment I like (and must find) those which
have a shirt and there is the skirt in another material sewed on. Like
Donna Karan does them now. I will find shoes with little yet
comfortable heels for them. Those "Roman"-ones.

I think the men, who like me, are mentally normal, though often highly
intelligent, sometimes even genious. I think, they find me amusing and
like to spend their time having fun and entertainment and alternation.
They are much too self-confident to just look for some "cockjockey".
Some avoid to fall in love with me, because they do not want to become
"spoilt" as one once said. I would ruin his "image" of women he has and
leave him with no other opportunity than for the rest of his life
trying to find someone like me, but blonde. You see, I attract humorous
men as well. :-)

>Delicious cake is INFINITLY more
> interesting than you are,

For a woman like you - there is no doubt about that. But as long as you
cannot audit a cake to become able to post the truth about scientology,
you will have to live with me.

>or anything else you have to say.
> Especially to anons, who by now, could use some new cake fodder for
> protests. I for one am getting sick of vanilla sheet cake.

See, I in fact did not ask you which kind of cake you prefer, but am
thankful for your remark. I can understand, that you are sick of
anything vanilla in your surrounding. Having hair like that is enough,
I can understand that. Really. I mean, I look in the mirror and see a
waterfall of honey. Do you think it is easy for me to eat Baklava?

.Lily.

Hey-Nony-Nony

Feb 20, 2009, 9:40:12 AM2/20/09
"But as long as you cannot audit a cake to become able to post the
truth about scientology, you will have to live with me."

So, uhhh... you just kind of barfed on the keyboard, smeared it
around, and called it a usenet post, eh? That's the only thing I can
conclude from that piece of gibberish. Seriously, give up on the
"tough internet cookie" act. You're embarrassing yourself.

peters...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2009, 12:10:30 PM2/20/09
On 20 feb, 01:58, Truth Seeker <truthsee...@nospam.com> wrote:
> Tired of reading "Hey-Nony-Nony" insane childish posts in his attempt
> to junk up the newsgroup with off topic rants and distraction to keep
> the world from reading any real crititicism of the church of
> scientology?

No.
But your posts are mostly ignored by me.

> Just send a complaint to the following abuse department for Google
> groups:
>

> groups-ab...@google.com

I don't think so....

> He's a troll, they have policies against trolls like him.
>
> Truth Seeker

No. He's not. You are. And you are a spammer as well as a troll.

Peter

"That which works in $cientology
is not unique to $cientology,
and that which is unique to $cientology
does not work."
- Prufrock

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

Truth Seeker

Feb 20, 2009, 12:16:10 PM2/20/09
On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 09:10:30 -0800 (PST), peters...@gmail.com
wrote:

>On 20 feb, 01:58, Truth Seeker <truthsee...@nospam.com> wrote:
>> Tired of reading "Hey-Nony-Nony" insane childish posts in his attempt
>> to junk up the newsgroup with off topic rants and distraction to keep
>> the world from reading any real crititicism of the church of
>> scientology?
>>

>No.

"peters...@gmail.com" said "No" in response to my above statement.

What does that tell you about the person who posts under the name:
"peters...@gmail.com"?

peters...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2009, 12:17:32 PM2/20/09

I sometimes had the feeling, and still have, that lily is the alter
ego of Miss Schwarz.

Hey-Nony-Nony

Feb 20, 2009, 12:50:09 PM2/20/09
It tells me he's neither a Scientologist nor an annoying idiot, while
both aptly describe you. Give it up, "Truth Seeker." I mean seriously,
is this schtick worth the amount of money it's going to cost you for
breaking the rules *you agreed to* when you signed up for your
account? This is moving beyond laughable to the point where I
genuinely feel sorry for you. Your "always attack, never defend"
doctrine only works when you're up against an opponent who's neither
bigger than you nor able to defend itself. But now you're up against
Anonymous. You lose. Game over.

Truth Seeker

Feb 20, 2009, 1:05:55 PM2/20/09
On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 09:50:09 -0800 (PST), Hey-Nony-Nony
<not.a....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Give it up, "Truth Seeker." I mean seriously,
>is this schtick worth the amount of money it's going to cost you for
>breaking the rules *you agreed to* when you signed up for your
>account? This is moving beyond laughable to the point where I
>genuinely feel sorry for you. Your "always attack, never defend"
>doctrine only works when you're up against an opponent who's neither
>bigger than you nor able to defend itself. But now you're up against
>Anonymous. You lose. Game over.

Oh? The critics are losing are they?

How do you explain all the high level church of scientology blows?

1. Mike Rinder

2. Marty Rathbun

3. Debbie Cooke ( flag captain )

4. Jenna Miscavige

Not to menation Marc Headley, X sea org member blowing the whistle on
what goes on at Gold and other x sea org members from gold blowing and
then picketing Gold. It's all on Youtube.com

And what about actor Jasen Beghe leaving the church and speaking out
against it? Almost every well known org is being picketted by
Anonymous all over the world. The numbers at the org closest to me (
DC ORG ) has 30 staff members and only 5-7 public on DC day! The staff
members come to the org everyday looking very tired and haggard. Ths
is from obersvation of "anonsparrow" as they come to the org.

The sea org members maning the "big blue" building in LA is 1/3 of
what it was 10 years ago by an account from a person who lives on the
same block as big blue.

The church of scientology is in big trouble.

Hey-Nony-Nony

Feb 20, 2009, 1:20:04 PM2/20/09
Sigh. I tried, I really did. It's funny, though... You're starting to
get pretty good at being a critic. If only it wasn't an act, and one
you most certainly find uncomfortable. Because what you said is the
truth, absolutely. Lots of high-level, notable Scientologists leaving
in droves, the cult an empty shell of its former self, almost no
public or staff left, Anonymous picketing and bringing down orgs left
and right, etc... All true, all very bad for the cult. If you weren't
so intent on quashing current news with spam of old pickets, I'd say
you were well on your way to recovering from the cult's abuse and
brainwashing.

Then you had to go and ruin it by spamming the newsgroup. Again.

I've put in another report with Giganews. That's another $100 it's
going to cost you. How much can you really afford? I'm starting to
feel kind of bad about it, just because this is the kind of charge
that can ruin someone. I hope you used a corporate credit card.

Truth Seeker

Feb 20, 2009, 1:31:56 PM2/20/09
On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 10:20:04 -0800 (PST), Hey-Nony-Nony
<not.a....@gmail.com> wrote:

>Sigh. I tried, I really did. It's funny, though... You're starting to
>get pretty good at being a critic. If only it wasn't an act, and one
>you most certainly find uncomfortable.

See, he's ( Hey-Nony-Nony ) is actually describing HIMSELF!

Church ops always project whats true about them on their enemies.

You see, he's the one who tried and felt he was starting to get pretty
good at pretending to be a critic and he's the one that feels
uncomfortable doing it.

>Because what you said is the
>truth, absolutely. Lots of high-level, notable Scientologists leaving
>in droves, the cult an empty shell of its former self, almost no
>public or staff left, Anonymous picketing and bringing down orgs left
>and right, etc... All true, all very bad for the cult.

Now, here comes the false agreement like I outlined in an earlier
article in order to protect his undercover identity.

Next, he will start again, accusing me of what's he and his church are
doing:

>If you weren't
>so intent on quashing current news with spam of old pickets, I'd say
>you were well on your way to recovering from the cult's abuse and
>brainwashing.
>
>Then you had to go and ruin it by spamming the newsgroup. Again.
>
>I've put in another report with Giganews.

And just like the church, if they can't win the argument, the resort
to trying to suppress your freedom of speech altogether. If they can't
discredit the critic or drown him or her out with off topic posts,
they will then resort to outright trying to gag the critic.

Hey-Nony-Nony

Feb 20, 2009, 1:54:13 PM2/20/09
Sorry, I was still feeling bad for you, so all I heard was "blah blah
blah I'm about to indulge in the lamest of lame reverse psychology
blah blah blah hope no one notices I'm a humongous spammer blah blah
blah or that literally everyone in this newsgroup hates me blah blah
blah."

Anyway, I sure hope the costs come out of the cult's accounts, rather
than yours. Since you had to have paid enough to get to OT-III to even
be here (since I might "XENU!"), I'd hate to be a burden on your
already overburdened bank account.

Truth Seeker

Feb 20, 2009, 2:26:43 PM2/20/09
When the church of scientology implodes as it looks to be doing now,
they won't get any tears from me.

kennethno...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2009, 2:55:44 PM2/20/09
http://www.giganews.com/legal/aup.html

It's $50 a complaint/fine for each incident of spam

Email: ab...@giganews.com

==========================
Hi,

There is a poster that is spamming ARS on Usenet and you need to be
aware of this.

He has been hired by the church of Scientology to flood the newsgroup
with nonsense with a sole intention of frustrating newbies.

I'm not sure how to report him, but here is just one of his 400+
postings in the last few weeks.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/browse_thread/thread/e579465d3d88106b/78b41659bbbd47eb#78b41659bbbd47eb

It's just amazing all this spam is being flooded by him through your
reader. I'm sure you would want to be made aware of it, so that is
what I'm doing. He goes by the name "Truth Seeker", but his real name
is Tim Higgs.

Please review his account and fine him accordingly.

Thank you!

-Paul

--
Boycott Valkyrie!
Watch Valkyrie online streaming for free. Don't pay one penny to see

Scientology Rulz!
http://www.scientologyrulz.com

kennethno...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2009, 3:00:33 PM2/20/09
On Feb 20, 12:55 pm, kennethnoisewat...@gmail.com wrote:
> http://www.giganews.com/legal/aup.html
>
> It's $50 a complaint/fine for each incident of spam
>
> Email: ab...@giganews.com
>
> ==========================
> Hi,
>
> There is a poster that is spamming ARS on Usenet and you need to be
> aware of this.
>
> He has been hired by the church of Scientology to flood the newsgroup
> with nonsense with a sole intention of frustrating newbies.
>
> I'm not sure how to report him, but here is just one of his 400+
> postings in the last few weeks.
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/browse_thread...

> It's just amazing all this spam is being flooded by him through your
> reader. I'm sure you would want to be made aware of it, so that is
> what I'm doing. He goes by the name "Truth Seeker", but his real name
> is Tim Higgs.
>
> Please review his account and fine him accordingly.
>
> Thank you!
>
> -Paul
>
> --
> Boycott Valkyrie!
> Watch Valkyrie online streaming for free. Don't pay one penny to see
> this movie. Your money then becomes Tom Cruise's and Scientology's.http://www.boycottvalkyrie.com/watch_valkyrie_for_free.php
>
> Scientology Rulz!http://www.scientologyrulz.com

I just got an automated response from Giganews:

Thank you for contacting the Giganews Abuse team.

We have received your email to ab...@giganews.com, and we will fully
investigate your report and take appropriate measures. Giganews
aggressively addresses reports that involve the misuse or abuse of our
services.

We offer the following guidelines for future reports:

- Giganews can only act upon complaints of abuse from a Giganews
account, posted through a Giganews server

- We must receive the *full* article headers of a post in order to
positively identify the poster

- Copyright issues should reported in accordance with the DMCA,
addressed to our registered Agent as specified in the article headers,
contain electronic copies of all articles (headers only), and include
a digital signature.

Due to the large volume of reports we receive, this is likely to be
the only response you receive to your report.

We wish to thank you for taking the time to send us this abuse report.

The Giganews abuse team.

Kat

Feb 20, 2009, 4:29:04 PM2/20/09
Hey TS, Lily, how about you put your money where your mouth is and
prove nony and I are OSA? Oh wait, you cant, all you can do is accuse
and make up your own self justifications of "if they dont like me or
agree with me, they MUST be OSA". You both hardcore FAIL at trolling,
you know that? Even if you were to both prove to me, right now, that
neither of you were OSA ops on this newsgroups, you are still some of
the most pathetically manipulative trolls I've ever seen.

Hopping on the spam reporting highway. I don't care if TS puts up
something once, but 5-10-20 times in rapid succession needs to die in
a fire. The fruitbat I can at least forgive because of the
schizophrenia, these two are just jerks.

The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed.

Feb 20, 2009, 5:33:12 PM2/20/09
Namecalling, Kat, and changing subject line - that is what I call a
troll.

The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed. <lilyf...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Kat <lady...@comcast.net> wrote:
after having quietly snipped her own former post, where she called me a
"cockjockey"

Check out the conversation, if you want to find out, why blondes often
have less fun
than me:

Truth Seeker

Feb 20, 2009, 6:24:16 PM2/20/09
On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 23:33:12 +0100, "The Impossible to handle .Lily
FireRed." <lilyf...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Namecalling, Kat, and changing subject line - that is what I call a
>troll.

Yes, they are traits of a troll. She's intent on attacking but doesn't
seem to have any real arguments to bring to the table so she just
starts name calling. She doesn't appear to me to be too bright.

News servers have policies on trolling behavior like that just like
they have policies against spamming.

Yes, she's a nastly piece of work, who seems to have it in for you and
now, for me.

Based on her posting host, she's located lives in West Pennsylvania,
USA.

Hey-Nony-Nony

Feb 20, 2009, 6:28:40 PM2/20/09
No, see, when we insult you, tease you, make fun of you, use you as
the butt of jokes, joke about using your butt, and so on, it's in
*response* to your behavior. Calling us trolls and acting all butthurt
over your treatment here is sort of like walking into a mall and
punching people randomly, then getting upset when you're arrested.

Kat

Feb 20, 2009, 9:42:39 PM2/20/09
*Yawn* Partial tldr incoming since I have to make things easy to read
for the trolls.

> Based on her posting host, she's located lives in West Pennsylvania,
> USA

Where I live matters why? You are wrong, by the way. The fruitbat did
a better job of finding me than you did I might add. Also what were
you hoping to accomplish by saying where I'm posting from? Trying to
intimidate me? You failed.

> Yes, they are traits of a troll. She's intent on attacking but doesn't
> seem to have any real arguments to bring to the table so she just
> starts name calling. She doesn't appear to me to be too bright.

My current argument is that YOURS is extremely weak. You both
insinuate and flat out accuse people of being Scientologists or OSA
with no proof whatsoever. Your only so called proof offered is that if
someone does not agree with you, they MUST be OSA. That would be like
saying "Jewish people generally do not eat pork. That person does not
eat pork. Therefore, that person must be Jewish." See, it doesn't work
like that. I've said this to lily since my first encounter with her.

She has accused me of being OSA or a Scientologist since I first poked
holes in her arguments. She offers no proof that I am OSA. The reason
she does not? BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER BEEN A SCIENTOLOGIST OR OSA. She
can offer no proof besides the above argument. Just like she cant
offer proof about Nony or most of the other people on this group. That
is because that argument is EXTREMELY weak, meant to pray on the
paranoid and people who only superficially glance at a situation.
That, however, is what you are both counting on. It allows you to make
other critics look badly, while you attempt to bait them into
arguments. I detect manipulative bullshit like a bloodhound, and you
two REEK of it like old moldy gym socks left in a close-windowed car
in summer.

> News servers have policies on trolling behavior like that just like
> they have policies against spamming.

More attempts at intimidation? I have posted quite a bit in the past
on the cultural phenomenon of anonymous, and thrown in my two cents
about scientology. You both change subject lines as well, so don't
even start on me about that. I just cant stand a hypocrite, and I cant
stand bad logic like the two of you use. Honestly TS, I had little
problem with you other than the fact you were creepilly obsessed with
anonsparrow and the identities of the DC anons until you started
FLOODING the group with the same posts every day, multiple times a
day, sometimes within minutes of each other.

Yeah, sure "be a good critic" and get lots of good stuff out there.
You notice I never bitched ONCE about rattusrattus' postings to the
group, but THEY WERE ALL DIFFERENT and well presented. An entire page
of Jason Beghe videos, when ONE thread with all the links would
suffice. Posting it again a few days later isnt neccessary, neither is
posting the same video multiple times in ONE FREAKING DAY. On a side
note, rat, if you are out there and by some chance reading this, come
back to regular posting! I miss your informative posts every day.

>after having quietly snipped her own former post, where she called me a "cockjockey"

And lilyFAILred, I adressed why I called you a figurative cockjokey. I
did not hide me calling you that at all. Anyone can scroll up and see
my previous post. But since you want to split hairs... here is me
calling you that again. Cockjokey. That make you feel better? I hereby
do declare upon pain of death and dismemberment that I think
lilyfailred is engaged in an internet circlejerk with Truth Seeker,
and in my opinion acts like his groupie/ cockjokey. And there is my
bit of free speech for the day. I did not, however, change the subject
line. That was kenneth. L2 read, lily. I simply replied to him because
I was hopping on the reporting bandwagon like he was. I included a
paragraph for you because I didn't feel like making 2 seperate posts.

You do not have ANY credibility by yourself, so TS was ressurected so
that there were TWO of you, in hopes that would make you both look
more credible. You still do not look credible. You look childish,
manipulative, and on occasion dangerously obsessive. Trying to figure
out where I live, where I protest, if I am in any of the DC anon
videos... I could make the argument that you are directly trying to
intimidate me TS, bordering on e stalking. I am not afraid of you,
Truth Seeker. Identify and harrass, isn't that what the cult does to
its critics? Seems to be exactly what you are trying to do to me.

The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed.

Feb 21, 2009, 9:41:08 AM2/21/09
Kat <lady...@comcast.net> wrote:
> *Yawn* Partial tldr incoming since I have to make things easy to read
> for the trolls.
>
>> Based on her posting host, she's located lives in West Pennsylvania,
>> USA
>
> Where I live matters why? You are wrong, by the way. The fruitbat did
> a better job of finding me than you did I might add. Also what were
> you hoping to accomplish by saying where I'm posting from? Trying to
> intimidate me? You failed.
>
>> Yes, they are traits of a troll. She's intent on attacking but
>> doesn't
>> seem to have any real arguments to bring to the table so she just
>> starts name calling. She doesn't appear to me to be too bright.
>
> My current argument is that YOURS is extremely weak. You both
> insinuate and flat out accuse people of being Scientologists or OSA
> with no proof whatsoever. Your only so called proof offered is that
> if someone does not agree with you, they MUST be OSA. That would be
> like saying "Jewish people generally do not eat pork. That person
> does not eat pork. Therefore, that person must be Jewish." See, it
> doesn't work like that. I've said this to lily since my first
> encounter with her.
>
> She has accused me of being OSA or a Scientologist since I first
> poked holes in her arguments.

Do you mean me? I really don't remember having accused you of being
osa. Link please.

>She offers no proof that I am OSA. The
> reason she does not? BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER BEEN A SCIENTOLOGIST OR
> OSA. She can offer no proof besides the above argument. Just like
> she cant offer proof about Nony or most of the other people on this
> group.

Your behaviour is proof that it is OSA tactics used against me or
another true critic. For further enlightenment please read articles of
Truth Seeker according to that theme, posted in the Hitchhiker's Guide
of this newgroup. Those tactics are described very well and they are
explained as well.

>That is because that argument is EXTREMELY weak, meant to
> pray on the paranoid and people who only superficially glance at a
> situation. That, however, is what you are both counting on. It
> allows you to make other critics look badly, while you attempt to
> bait them into arguments.

I never did address you, Kat. It was always you who came after me.
Always.

>I detect manipulative bullshit like a
> bloodhound, and you two REEK of it like old moldy gym socks left in
> a close-windowed car in summer.

You should wash your clothes more often. Where I am, it does not smell
badly. Opposite is true. In fact a certain perfume of hot coffee is
around right now. Mhmmm...

>> News servers have policies on trolling behavior like that just like
>> they have policies against spamming.

> More attempts at intimidation? I have posted quite a bit in the past
> on the cultural phenomenon of anonymous, and thrown in my two cents
> about scientology. You both change subject lines as well, so don't
> even start on me about that.

Where did I change another one's subject line? I corrected my own if
they have been changed by you or your buddies.

<snip - not addressed at me>

>> after having quietly snipped her own former post, where she called
>> me a "cockjockey"
>
> And lilyFAILred, I adressed why I called you a figurative cockjokey.

No, you did not. Why are you lying? You said, that I am a cockjokey, I
did not read any explanation. And - I tell you a secret - I do not
care, why you call me so.

> I did not hide me calling you that at all.

You snipped it, when you accused me of having answered what you called
about my "love life".

Here is the proof, nobody has to scroll up:

You (>) came after Truh Seeker (>>) and then called me names, to which
I answered:

---quote above posting--

>> Truth Seeker
>

> Awwww are you butthurt that the thread by your cockjokey lily got
> highjacked by cake recipes?

You completely misunderstand and obviously have no idea, which kind of

woman I am. One thing is for sure - I am not that kinda "Superblonde"
like Magoo or her twin-sister lookalike barbz. If men dream about me,
then likely not in the same way as about them. I am a Brunette and the
"little-sister"-type to guys. Not just because I am a bit younger than
Magoo. If men like me, they will rather try to protect me from harm,
but be very impatient and quick to show me ways to protect myself and
become kind of "untouchable", so that they get rid of having to worry
about me. Those men expect from me, that I won't date much, because
that would mean worry for them (check out the guy, and they are
convinced most of them just want "the one thing" so they are not worth
anything, esp. not their time). They, brothers, don't expect much else
from me, especially no cakes.

And do you understand now, that cake recipes will do absolutely no harm
to me? Do you get that?

> Thats too damn bad.

Not for me.

:-)

.Lily.
----end quote---

>Anyone can scroll up and
> see my previous post. But since you want to split hairs... here is me
> calling you that again. Cockjokey. That make you feel better?

No. But that makes me feel better:

---quote above posting---

Dear Blonde,

(you) > And I asked about your love life where?

(me) you called me a "cockjockey" but of course you snipped that here,

.Lily.

-----end quote---

> hereby do declare upon pain of death and dismemberment that I think
> lilyfailred is engaged in an internet circlejerk with Truth Seeker,
> and in my opinion acts like his groupie/ cockjokey.

Scroll up and find out about the truth.

And there is my
> bit of free speech for the day. I did not, however, change the
> subject line. That was kenneth. L2 read, lily. I simply replied to
> him because I was hopping on the reporting bandwagon like he was. I
> included a paragraph for you because I didn't feel like making 2
> seperate posts.
>
> You do not have ANY credibility by yourself, so TS was ressurected so
> that there were TWO of you, in hopes that would make you both look
> more credible. You still do not look credible. You look childish,
> manipulative, and on occasion dangerously obsessive. Trying to figure
> out where I live, where I protest, if I am in any of the DC anon
> videos... I could make the argument that you are directly trying to
> intimidate me TS, bordering on e stalking.

You are the one who always attacs me. I would not even have noticed you
otherwise. I never did address you first. I only answered your rants.
Who is the stalker, do you think? Hm?

.Lily.

>I am not afraid of you,
> Truth Seeker. Identify and harrass, isn't that what the cult does to
> its critics? Seems to be exactly what you are trying to do to me.

Kat

Feb 21, 2009, 1:53:06 PM2/21/09
Wow, you really are a special kind of retardedly dense. All anyone has
to do is scroll up to find half of what you claim isn't there, but
that is apparantly beyond your capability. I am editing my own text
out for the sake of size, since once again, any idiot can scroll up
one or two posts and go "Oh I see what she said there" but you.

On Feb 21, 9:41 am, "The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed."
<lilyfire...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > She has accused me of being OSA or a Scientologist since I first
> > poked holes in her arguments.
>
> Do you mean me? I really don't remember having accused you of being
> osa. Link please.

We've done this dance already lily. 5-6 times at least as I recall.
Every time I provide the links, and every time you say "oh I cannot be
bothered to remember one little duckling" or some other such nonsense,
and never giving proof of how I am a scientologist or OSA as you
claim. You hem and haw and split hairs over words and badly waltz
around the subject like you were in a drunken dance off. It is there,
in the archives, for you to find. I will not waste my time or energy
anymore fishing it out just to sate your pathetic ego. You cannot even
remember what was said in this THREAD let alone what was months ago
because you chose not to. You have accused me of being both a
scientologist and OSA repeatedly, and every time I have asked for
proof, of which there is none.

You however cannot possibly admit to being WRONG about this, because
then all of your logic falls apart. Someone who is a critic of
scientology and just doesn't agree with TS? Why, you cannot allow such
a thing to happen. So you BOTH brand anyone who disagrees as OSA,
offering no proof whatsoever, and walk away like you just won some
kind of victory. You haven't. You just look petty and stupid.

> Your behaviour is proof that it is OSA tactics used against me or
> another true critic. For further enlightenment please read articles of
> Truth Seeker according to that theme, posted in the Hitchhiker's Guide
> of this newgroup. Those tactics are described very well and they are
> explained as well.

See? Right there, "She's using OSA tactics blah blah blah read my
bestest friend in the whole wide world TS."

> I never did address you, Kat. It was always you who came after me.
> Always.

That's because you are full of shit. Oh I started out politely enough,
gently pointing out just how bad your argument is. Your WHOLE argument
is what I have summarized as well.. that if someone disagrees with you
or does anything else other than say "Oh lily, you are sooooooo
right!" they are OSA. That is NOT statistically possible. You cannot
even discuss my argument, so all you do is come up with thinly veiled
insults or comments so strange that they lack any bearing on the
subject at hand.

> You should wash your clothes more often. Where I am, it does not smell
> badly. Opposite is true. In fact a certain perfume of hot coffee is
> around right now. Mhmmm...

Thank you for proving my last point right there.

> No, you did not. Why are you lying? You said, that I am a cockjokey, I
> did not read any explanation. And - I tell you a secret - I do not
> care, why you call me so.

My apologies, dear troll, that should have said "where" instead of
"why". I missed a word in my quick edit while I was changing the
paragraph. But no, I did not hide *where* I called you a figurative
cockjokey. There was no intent to deceive.. I frequently edit out
everything but the previous persons responses so I can adress things
point by point, since, you know, any retard can scroll up or page back
and see what I wrote previously. As for the why, you act like TS's
awestruck 16 year old girlfriend, hemming and hawing about how
wonnnnnderful he/she/it is. It is a metaphor, and I do not care about
what you look like, the men who are into you, or the men you are into.
Your private life is your own and I simply do not give a damn about
it. How you act in a public forum however, for all of us to put up
with is a bit different.

> You snipped it, when you accused me of having answered what you called
> about my "love life".

Again, I am replying to you and not myself. Splitting hairs over
editing AGAIN and still not offering proof of your claims about myself
or Nony? Really? Pathetic.

> You are the one who always attacs me. I would not even have noticed you
> otherwise. I never did address you first. I only answered your rants.
> Who is the stalker, do you think? Hm?

Difference is, we are posting to a public group. I talk to alot of
people on here, your sorry ass is unfortunatly one of them. I have no
doubt whatsoever there are Co$ members posing as critics to gain
confidence of people and deceive. However, limiting your argument to
"if you don't agree with me/TS about how to detect these people, then
YOU must be osa" leaves room for alot of gray area for people to slip
through your black and white notion of who is/isn't osa. When I
pointed this out, calling it paranoid, you started with the lies,
namecalling, and insisting I was a scientologist. You will not admit
to being WRONG about this, so I continue to point out that you are
indeed full of shit. You are in error, because I have never been, nor
never will be, a member of the cult of scientology. Your logic is
proven flawed time and again by people like me, who you accuse of osa/
scientology tactics, and we are neither.

Your buddy TS is the one who seems intent on identifying where I live,
what I look like and who I am at what protest. Thats a little
different than replying to a thread in an unmoderated "forum",
pointing out someones logical fallacy. I don't give a rats ass where
you live or what you look like. I make no thinly veiled attempts at
intimidation as TS does. Your little friend TS has already gotten in
trouble with police for putting one critics phone number up on a sex
hotline, or something to that effect. It was so creepy multiple people
on here sugguested that the DC anons be warned of TS's interest, and
they were so warned.

You bore me, lily. You perform the same old tired dance again and
again. You have nothing to offer but baseless accusations and logical
fallacies. You tried to mindfuck and manipulate this group and enturb
and were laughed at on both. I feel sorry for you in a way. I know
what you are going to post before you even post it, because you always
react the same way, time and again.

The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed.

Feb 22, 2009, 9:00:37 AM2/22/09
Kat <lady...@comcast.net> wrote:
> Wow, you really are a special kind of retardedly dense. All anyone
> has to do is scroll up to find half of what you claim isn't there,
> but that is apparantly beyond your capability. I am editing my own
> text out for the sake of size, since once again, any idiot can
> scroll up one or two posts and go "Oh I see what she said there" but
> you.
>

> On Feb 21, 9:41 am, "The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed."
> <lilyfire...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> She has accused me of being OSA or a Scientologist since I first
>>> poked holes in her arguments.
>>
>> Do you mean me? I really don't remember having accused you of being
>> osa. Link please.
>
> We've done this dance already lily. 5-6 times at least as I recall.
> Every time I provide the links,

You never provided a link, a.f.a.i.r., but enlighten me, maybe you
misunderstood something, I am absolutely yours to clear that up. LINK
PLEASE.

>and every time you say "oh I cannot
> be bothered to remember one little duckling"

LINK PLEASE.

or some other such
> nonsense,

LINK PLEASE.

>and never giving proof of how I am a scientologist or OSA
> as you claim.

LINK PLEASE.

>You hem and haw and split hairs over words and badly
> waltz around the subject like you were in a drunken dance off. It
> is there, in the archives, for you to find.

LINK PLEASE.

> I will not waste my time
> or energy anymore fishing it out just to sate your pathetic ego.

Hu?

You
> cannot even remember what was said in this THREAD let alone what was
> months ago because you chose not to. You have accused me of being
> both a scientologist and OSA repeatedly, and every time I have asked
> for proof, of which there is none.

LINK PLEASE.

> You however cannot possibly admit to being WRONG about this, because
> then all of your logic falls apart.

See. I never said, that earth is a disc. Do I have to amit now, that I
was wrong? Hm? What is your fiction here?

>Someone who is a critic of
> scientology and just doesn't agree with TS? Why, you cannot allow
> such a thing to happen. So you BOTH brand anyone who disagrees as
> OSA, offering no proof whatsoever, and walk away like you just won
> some kind of victory. You haven't. You just look petty and stupid.
>

>> Your behaviour is proof that it is OSA tactics used against me or
>> another true critic. For further enlightenment please read articles
>> of Truth Seeker according to that theme, posted in the Hitchhiker's
>> Guide of this newgroup. Those tactics are described very well and
>> they are explained as well.
>

> See? Right there, "She's using OSA tactics blah blah blah read my
> bestest friend in the whole wide world TS."

No. It is not an OSA tactic to show proof, but that was what I did,
when I said, your behaviour is proof that you are using OSA tactics
against true critics.
It is osa tactic to accuse a true critic and then say to the readers -
find the proof yourself.

>> I never did address you, Kat. It was always you who came after me.
>> Always.
>
> That's because you are full of shit. Oh I started out politely
> enough, gently pointing out just how bad your argument is. Your
> WHOLE argument is what I have summarized as well.. that if someone
> disagrees with you or does anything else other than say "Oh lily,
> you are sooooooo right!" they are OSA. That is NOT statistically
> possible. You cannot even discuss my argument, so all you do is come
> up with thinly veiled insults or comments so strange that they lack
> any bearing on the subject at hand.
>

>> You should wash your clothes more often. Where I am, it does not
>> smell badly. Opposite is true. In fact a certain perfume of hot
>> coffee is around right now. Mhmmm...
>
> Thank you for proving my last point right there.

Again you snipped yourself. Why, Kat?

I answered to this point of yours:

(your post from above) >I detect manipulative bullshit like a

> bloodhound, and you two REEK of it like old moldy gym socks left in
> a close-windowed car in summer.

To which I answered, that you should wash your clothes more often,
because where I am it smells fine.

For the reader: another osa tactic has been used by Kat: to accuse the
critic of one's own being-ness.

Your are obsessed with that. Hence I served you with the right
information, because you were going to lie around about me and friends
of mine.

>I make no thinly veiled attempts at

> intimidation as TS does.Your little friend TS has already gotten in

> trouble with police for putting one critics phone number up on a sex
> hotline, or something to that effect. It was so creepy multiple
> people on here sugguested that the DC anons be warned of TS's
> interest, and they were so warned.

Lol.

> You bore me, lily. You perform the same old tired dance again and
> again. You have nothing to offer but baseless accusations and logical
> fallacies.

LINK PLEASE.

>You tried to mindfuck and manipulate this group and enturb
> and were laughed at on both.

And I had a lot of fun! A loooooot! Goodness, I should find the time to
review those threads.

> I feel sorry for you in a way.

Thank you. That helps me a lot. A loooooot! :-)

.Lily.

> [...]

>>> me a "cockjockey"
>>

>> And lilyFAILred, I adressed why I called you a figurative cockjokey.

> No, you did not. Why are you lying? You said, that I am a cockjokey,
> I did not read any explanation. And - I tell you a secret - I do not
> care, why you call me so.
>

>> I did not hide me calling you that at all.
>

> You snipped it, when you accused me of having answered what you
> called about my "love life".
>

> You are the one who always attacs me. I would not even have noticed
> you otherwise. I never did address you first. I only answered your
> rants. Who is the stalker, do you think? Hm?
>

> .Lily.
>
>> I am not afraid of you,
>> Truth Seeker. Identify and harrass, isn't that what the cult does to
>> its critics? Seems to be exactly what you are trying to do to me.

Truth Seeker

Feb 22, 2009, 10:21:41 AM2/22/09
On Sat, 21 Feb 2009 10:53:06 -0800 (PST), Kat <lady...@comcast.net>
wrote:

>As for the why, you act like TS's
>awestruck 16 year old girlfriend, hemming and hawing about how
>wonnnnnderful he/she/it is. It is a metaphor, and I do not care about
>what you look like, the men who are into you, or the men you are into.
>Your private life is your own and I simply do not give a damn about
>it. How you act in a public forum however, for all of us to put up
>with is a bit different.

It seems to me that "Kat" is just plain jealous.

The Impossible to handle .Lily FireRed.

Feb 22, 2009, 10:51:36 AM2/22/09
Truth Seeker <truth...@nospam.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 21 Feb 2009 10:53:06 -0800 (PST), Kat <lady...@comcast.net>
> wrote:
>> As for the why, you act like TS's
>> awestruck 16 year old girlfriend, hemming and hawing about how
>> wonnnnnderful he/she/it is. It is a metaphor, and I do not care
>> about what you look like, the men who are into you, or the men you
>> are into. Your private life is your own and I simply do not give a
>> damn about it. How you act in a public forum however, for all of us
>> to put up with is a bit different.
>
> It seems to me that "Kat" is just plain jealous.

Yes, that is why I tried to explain her, this is not necessary, we are
too different, but maybe she does not feel as lucky as I am with the
men "of my ilk" and that makes her crazy, she wants those too.

But I cannot recommend them for girls like her. Really. She wouldn't
like that lifestyle at all. Day in day out she would have to live with
a headshaking man who asks her frequently, why again she fell - head
forth - into that vanilla pudding cake.

.Lily.