Dave Rice is afraid of speech by others

The Salt is back!

Nov 24, 2005, 7:16:51 PM11/24/05
I noticed that he constantly gives others advice on how to killfile
people even if they don't ask. This guy is a coward. Wonder if his
psych drugs cause fear?

Sure everybody has the right to killfile and so has Dave Rice. But he
tells others to killfile and comes back with a sock puppet which
indicate that he did not killfile the posters that he claimed he has
killfiled. He is also a hypocrite.

Why does Dave Rice not silently killfile posters that he does not agree
with but promotes his alledged "killfilings" and how to killfile?
Because he is afraid that certain posters might convince, and he is
afraid of it.

He must be really insecure. If he would not be so evil, I would feel
sorry for him.

Barbara Schwarz

http://www.thunderstar.net/~Schwarz/

More about Dave Touretzky:
http://urlsnip.com/254524
http://urlsnip.com/402460

Other interesting websites:
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/
http://www.alarmgermany.org/
http://bernie.cncfamily.com/sc/sitemap.htm
http://www.cchr.org
http://www.datafilter.com/mc
http://www.freespeechstore.com

The Chief Instigator

Nov 25, 2005, 12:12:46 AM11/25/05
"The Salt is back!" <Stilllov...@myway.com> writes:

>I noticed that he constantly gives others advice on how to killfile
>people even if they don't ask. This guy is a coward. Wonder if his
>psych drugs cause fear?

So what? Are you being forced to read anything he posts, let alone do as he
says?

--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (pat...@io.com) Houston, Texas
chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php (TCI's 2005-06 Houston Aeros)

williams...@myway.com

Nov 25, 2005, 2:56:30 AM11/25/05

Sport nut, he? Don't sit anymore in the front row. You got the ball
already too often on your head.

-----------

Barb Schwarz is NOT "Schwarz's Analytical Publication (SAP)". Scarff
is. He also posts with stolen ID Marty Rathbun de Rothschild

INFORM YOURSELF ABOUT DEFAMER AND IDENTITY STEALER GARRY LYNN SCARFF
HERE:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/613ec0022794f7d2?dmode=source

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends at alt.music.blues.

roger gonnet

Nov 25, 2005, 2:57:32 AM11/25/05

"The Salt is back!" <Stilllov...@myway.com> a écrit dans le message de
news: 1132877811.2...@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

>I noticed that he constantly gives others advice on how to killfile
> people even if they don't ask. This guy is a coward. Wonder if his
> psych drugs cause fear?

Speaking of cowardice, what about your criminal Hubbard founder?

He sent his own wife in jail instead of presenting his own responsability of the
many charges to authorities; and later, he hid himself in a camping car behind a
property bought under a false name from 1981 to his death in 1986.

Could we speak of David Miscavige's cowardice too?

This guy is almost never "going public" since 20 years.

The only few times he's visible are before his troops, and he has always a bunch
of henchmen trained to kill protecting him...

Larry T.

Nov 25, 2005, 3:19:58 AM11/25/05

"roger gonnet" <r...@antisectes.net> wrote in message
David Miscavige is hallucinating if he thinks he needs a body guard.

The worst that may ever happen to him is whip cream pie to the face and
being called a Big Fatso.

--
Larry

http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeoqz2m/

The Chief Instigator

Nov 25, 2005, 1:22:11 PM11/25/05
williams...@myway.com writes:

>The Chief Instigator wrote:
>> "The Salt is back!" <Stilllov...@myway.com> writes:

>> >I noticed that he constantly gives others advice on how to killfile
>> >people even if they don't ask. This guy is a coward. Wonder if his
>> >psych drugs cause fear?

>> So what? Are you being forced to read anything he posts, let alone do as he
>> says?

>Sport nut, he? Don't sit anymore in the front row. You got the ball

>already too often on your head.

You're pathetic even for a Scientologist, Babbles...the sport I'm referring to
in my .sig is hockey. If you can find a ball in ice hockey, that says a bit
about how "able" Scientology has made you - to be stupid *and* psychotic.

The Salt is bad!

Nov 25, 2005, 5:38:02 PM11/25/05
The Clueless Schizo wrote:

> I noticed that he constantly gives others advice on how to killfile
> people even if they don't ask. This guy is a coward. Wonder if his
> psych drugs cause fear?

What happened Dave Rice's right to "free speech" like YOU are always
whining and babbling about, schizo? And the only one remotely in need
of psych drugs on ARS is YOU!!

> Sure everybody has the right to killfile and so has Dave Rice. But he
> tells others to killfile and comes back with a sock puppet which
> indicate that he did not killfile the posters that he claimed he has
> killfiled. He is also a hypocrite.

Whatever. David Rice can say whatever he wants. And the critics that
read his posts can respond however they want. They don't follow a cult
leader like YOU claim to do.

> Why does Dave Rice not silently killfile posters that he does not agree
> with but promotes his alledged "killfilings" and how to killfile?

Why do YOU consistently post that you are no longer going to respond to
certain critics, but consistently continue to do otherwise. YOU are a
hypocrite!

> Because he is afraid that certain posters might convince, and he is afraid of it.

<yawn> Crawl back into your cave, you iliterate schizo.

>He must be really insecure. If he would not be so evil, I would feel sorry for him.

Why aren't you out trying to find your imaginary husband, schizo? He
must be really happy that you spending all your time on ARS attacking
critics & ignoring him why he's being tortured with forced bubble baths
with rubber duckies.

> Schizo Barbara Schwarz

Lisa Ruby

Nov 25, 2005, 6:57:05 PM11/25/05
roger gonnet wrote:

>Could we speak of David Miscavige's cowardice too?

>This guy is almost never "going public" since 20 years.

>The only few times he's visible are before his troops, and he has always a bunch
>of henchmen trained to kill protecting him...

What you call cowardice is actually prudence when one correctly
identifies the highest levels of Scientology for what it truly is:
satanism.

Satanists fight and kill each other in their quest for more power so
they do find it
necessary to take precautions.

Hubbard had to hide because rival satanists were trying to kill
him--and he
obviously knew it. They also did a lot of horrible things against him
and his
family because he wanted to speedily move up in power by taking over
another group. This did not work and he and his loved ones paid dearly
for it.

Lisa Ruby
http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

barb

Nov 25, 2005, 10:54:00 PM11/25/05
Wow...it's like you're making all this up as you go along.
Rest assured, when it's all over, you will be in the pantheon of
nutjobs, right up there with Schwarz and the random selection of
Freezoners and Scientologists who generously share their madness with
the rest of us.

Oh, and BTW...
black helicopters

--
--barb
Chaplain,ARSCC

"Imagine a church so dangerous, you must sign a release
form before you can receive its "spiritual assistance."
This assistance might involve holding you against your
will for an indefinite period, isolating you from
friends and family, and denying you access to
appropriate medical care. You will of course be billed
for this treatment - assuming you survive it. If not,
the release form absolves your caretakers of all
responsibility for your suffering and death.

Welcome to the Church of Scientology."

--Dr. Dave Touretzky
Peter Alexander

Rev. Dr. John Smith Jane Smith, Esq.

Nov 26, 2005, 1:43:18 PM11/26/05
On 25 Nov 2005 15:57:05 -0800, "Lisa Ruby"
<Commis...@groupmail.com> wrote:

> roger gonnet wrote:

>> Could we speak of David Miscavige's cowardice too?
>> This guy is almost never "going public" since 20 years.
>> The only few times he's visible are before his troops,
>> and he has always a bunch of henchmen trained to kill
>> protecting him...

> What you call cowardice is actually prudence when one correctly
> identifies the highest levels of Scientology for what it truly is:
> satanism.

You are again being silly. When it comes to Satanism and
Scientology, Satanism (at least when talking about the Church of
Satan) has far superior ethics than Scientology Inc.

> Satanists fight and kill each other in their quest for more
> power so they do find it necessary to take precautions.

LOL! You have been reading too many silly comic books.

> Hubbard had to hide because rival satanists were trying to kill
> him--and he obviously knew it.

What a crock of shit. Hubbard was in hiding because the FBI was
looking for him, and France had convicted him and was trying to
get him in prison.

---
http://lastliberal.org / I support privatization of religion.
Free random & sequential signature changer http://holysmoke.org/sig

Rev. Dr. John Smith Jane Smith, Esq.

Nov 26, 2005, 1:47:04 PM11/26/05
On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 19:54:00 -0800, barb <bwa...@cox.net> wrote:

> Lisa Ruby wrote:

> > WHaT yOu calL COWARdicE is acTUALly PRudeNce WhEN oNe CORReCTlY
> > IDentIFIes The HIGhESt LeVELs Of ScIenTOLOGy fOR whaT iT tRULY is:
> > SataniSM.
> >
> > sAtaNistS FIGHt anD kilL each Other iN Their qUEst foR More powER So
> > THEy dO Find it neCesSaRY to taKe pRECAutIoNs.
> >
> > HubbARD HAD To Hide BecAusE RIVAL SATanIsts wErE TRYinG TO KiLl
> > HIm--AnD he
> > ObviOUslY KnEW IT. tHeY ALSO dID a LoT Of HORrIBle ThiNgS AgaINST HIM
> > ANd HiS
> > famILy BecausE HE WANted To speEDIlY move up IN poWeR bY TAkiNg ovEr
> > ANoTher GROuP. ThiS DiD NOt WorK anD HE And his lovEd ones PAId dEaRly
> > FOr It.
> >
> > LIsA rubY

> Wow...it's like you're making all this up as you go along.

She or he might have also dreamed it, which makes it true also.

Anyone who believes Satanists are a problem has clearly failed to
examine the issue.

> Rest assured, when it's all over, you will be in the pantheon of
> nutjobs, right up there with Schwarz and the random selection of
> Freezoners and Scientologists who generously share their madness with
> the rest of us.

I am glad that "Lisa Ruby" is here in a.r.s. because now and then
she or he injects some thoughtful and insightful opinions and
ideas. However, that shees to be her or his better days, which are
counterpointed by the conspiracy theories.

> Oh, and BTW...
> black helicopters

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

> --
> --barb
> Chaplain,ARSCC
> xenu...@netscape.net
>
> "Imagine a church so dangerous, you must sign a release
> form before you can receive its "spiritual assistance."
> This assistance might involve holding you against your
> will for an indefinite period, isolating you from
> friends and family, and denying you access to
> appropriate medical care. You will of course be billed
> for this treatment - assuming you survive it. If not,
> the release form absolves your caretakers of all
> responsibility for your suffering and death.
>
> Welcome to the Church of Scientology."
>
> --Dr. Dave Touretzky
> Peter Alexander

---

Kim Palmer

Nov 26, 2005, 2:07:41 PM11/26/05
barb wrote:

don't encourage the poor creature - you will just feed her paranoid
fantasies of everyone and everythingbeing of and about satan and we
are all persecuting the poor little christians out of existance...

Kim P

Lisa Ruby

Nov 26, 2005, 9:46:09 PM11/26/05
barb wrote:

>Wow...it's like you're making all this up as you go along.
>Rest assured, when it's all over, you will be in the pantheon of
>nutjobs, right up there with Schwarz and the random selection of
>Freezoners and Scientologists who generously share their madness with
>the rest of us.

I well comprehend your threat to malign me for exposing the ARS agenda,

but I have more respect for Barbara Schwarz who tells the truth as she
remembers it and is openly a Scientologist than those who deliberately
seek to destroy her under
fake agendas and fake user names.

Lisa Ruby
http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

Lisa Ruby

Nov 26, 2005, 10:31:24 PM11/26/05
Reverend Rice wrote:

>You are again being silly. When it comes to Satanism >and Scientology, Satanism (at least when talking about >the Church of Satan) has far superior ethics than >Scientology Inc.

The "Church" of Satan and the "Church" of Scientology are abbreviated
the same way and they operate in the same power--only the Church of
Satan is still higher--much to the chagrin of the leaders of
Scientology.

Even though the organization founded by Crowley has more satanic power,
the "Church" of Scientology is more dangerous because they are a front
for satanism and thus recruit people who do not know about their real
agenda and the Church of Satan group lets people know from the get-go
what they are getting into.

Reverend Rice wrote:

>What a crock of shit. Hubbard was in hiding because >the FBI was looking for him, and France had convicted >him and was trying to get him in prison.

The FBI notwithstanding, ultimately Hubbard was hiding from those who
wanted to kill him and I believe they eventually did just
that--probably via plants (infiltrators as Barbara terms them) in his
own Scientology organization.

Lisa Ruby
http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

Lisa Ruby

Nov 26, 2005, 10:37:53 PM11/26/05
Reverend Rice wrote:

>You are again being silly. When it comes to Satanism >and Scientology, Satanism (at least when talking about >the Church of Satan) has far superior ethics than >Scientology Inc.

It is true that a website that you get your Christian terrorist links
from does plenty of damage control for the "Church" of Satan such as
the following:

"Satanism respects and exalts life. Children and animals are the purest
expressions of that life force, and as such are held sacred and
precious..." 2

But it is not true that the "Church" of Satan has superior ethics to
the "Church of Scientology".

However, they are superior in demonic power.

Lisa Ruby
http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

Lisa Ruby

Nov 26, 2005, 11:01:50 PM11/26/05
Reverend Rice wrote:

>I am glad that "Lisa Ruby" is here in a.r.s. because now and then
>she or he injects some thoughtful and insightful opinions and
>ideas. However, that shees to be her or his better days, which are
>counterpointed by the conspiracy theories.

Lisa Ruby is not a user name as you are perfectly aware. It is my real
name.

Mentioning the fact that Hubbard was aware for years that he was in
mortal danger is a fact. The fact that those who conform to the ARS
Agenda don't like this fact being brought up does not surprise me. You
would much rather that people think that Hubbard was insanely paranoid
because you don't want people to know what was really going on.

Hubbard may have been paranoid in some ways--but any worries that he
had about assassination attempts was hardly paranoia.

Lisa Ruby
http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

Larry T.

Nov 26, 2005, 11:22:50 PM11/26/05

"Lisa Ruby" <Commis...@groupmail.com> wrote in message

> Reverend Rice wrote:
>
>>I am glad that "Lisa Ruby" is here in a.r.s. because now and then
>>she or he injects some thoughtful and insightful opinions and
>>ideas. However, that shees to be her or his better days, which are
>>counterpointed by the conspiracy theories.
>
> Lisa Ruby is not a user name as you are perfectly aware. It is my real
> name.

Lisa:

I would like it if your name was Lisa Diamond.

Here are some other names:

Lisa Pearl
Lisa Onyx
Lisa Emerald
Lisa Garnet
Lisa Amethyst
Lisa Sapphire
Lisa Cubic Zirconia

--
Larry

http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeoqz2m/

(SNIP)

Kim Palmer

Nov 27, 2005, 12:05:13 AM11/27/05
Lisa Ruby wrote:

Bull shit - the only ones who benefitted from his death were his hand
picked chosen few who are now reaping the rewards of running a blood
sucking criminal scam operation. Like any criminal enterprise hubbard
had more to fear from his friends than any percieved enemies.

As to the rest of your rant about satan etc well let's just say you
appear nuttier at each subsequent post.

Hubbard was a fugitive hiding like the cowardly con man he was nothing
mysterious or conspiratorial about it all. Satan had and has nothing to
do with it.

Kim P

barb

Nov 27, 2005, 12:03:34 AM11/27/05
Lisa Ruby wrote:

Are you suggesting I have ever posted under any name but my own?
Then you're a more deluded and bigger idiot than I initially thought.

barb

Nov 27, 2005, 12:05:10 AM11/27/05
Lisa Ruby wrote:

There's no such thing as demons. Try experiencing reality. It's good.
You don't see supernatural eeevil under the bed.

barb

Nov 27, 2005, 12:08:16 AM11/27/05
Larry T. wrote:

Lisa Hematite

The Salt is bad!

Nov 27, 2005, 1:23:58 AM11/27/05
Lisa, the Ignorant Dumbass wrote:

> I well comprehend your threat to malign me for exposing the ARS agenda,

Which conspiracy theory is that of yours, you clueless dumbass?? Theory
1001?

> but I have more respect for Barbara Schwarz who tells the truth as she
> remembers it and is openly a Scientologist than those who deliberately
> seek to destroy her under fake agendas and fake user names.

Well that definitely makes alot of sense, Lisa. Following your
rationale, then you MUST believe the "truth" as Adolf Hitler remembered
it, as Saddam Hussein and Charles Manson remembers it....and by the
way, Barbara Schwarz has a well-documented history for creating false
agendas and using "faker user names".

Schizo Schwarz repeated claims to be a Scientologist doesn't make it so
just as the repeated claims of all murderers in our prisons claim's of
innocence make it so.

Your judgement and rationality is very suspect if not totally
ludicrous. Guess that's what one can expect from someone in serious
denial.

> Lisa Ruby

Still the clueless and ignorant dumbass.

The Salt is bad!

Nov 27, 2005, 1:26:38 AM11/27/05

> > Lisa Ruby is not a user name as you are perfectly aware. It is my real name.

> Lisa:

> I would like it if your name was Lisa Diamond. Here are some other names:

> Lisa Pearl
> Lisa Onyx
> Lisa Emerald
> Lisa Garnet
> Lisa Amethyst
> Lisa Sapphire
> Lisa Cubic Zirconia

I have one better and more fitting the woman's character: Moaning Lisa

The Salt is bad!

Nov 27, 2005, 1:30:32 AM11/27/05
barb posted:

> There's no such thing as demons. Try experiencing reality. It's good.

That's not true. There are demons. I see them every week on the TV
show, "Charmed."

> You don't see supernatural eeevil under the bed.

That's because all the evil Nazis are hiding under Barbara Schwarz'
bed.

Larry T.

Nov 27, 2005, 1:33:57 AM11/27/05

"The Salt is bad!" <anonymous...@mindless.com> wrote in message
No. Out of RESPECT for Lisa Ruby "Mona Lisa" would be more appropriate.

A lot of people think Lisa Ruby is a whole bunch of things but she is not.

Me and her understand each other.

--
Larry

http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeoqz2m/

The Salt is bad!

Nov 27, 2005, 1:37:14 AM11/27/05
> No. Out of RESPECT for Lisa Ruby "Mona Lisa" would be more appropriate.

> A lot of people think Lisa Ruby is a whole bunch of things but she is not.

> Me and her understand each other.

Uhhhh...that makes sense.

Lisa Ruby

Nov 27, 2005, 2:03:39 AM11/27/05
barb wrote:

>Are you suggesting I have ever posted under any name but my own?
>Then you're a more deluded and bigger idiot than I initially thought.

I'm saying that your posts and those of certain key posters on this
forum (some have begun to hide under new user names) have a rather
consistent agenda---namely to try to sway readers to ignore some basic
truths about Scientology that are needful for the public to know.

People who really don't believe that Satan exists do not spend all
their time deliberately furthering his agenda. They just live their
lives and try to be happy. They don't expend energy hating Christians
and trying to convince people they are terrorists.

Something very strange is going on at ARS.

Lisa Ruby
http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

Lisa Ruby

Nov 27, 2005, 2:05:10 AM11/27/05
Kim P wrote:

>As to the rest of your rant about satan etc well let's just say you
>appear nuttier at each subsequent post.

And you and your friends appear to be more agitated with each
subsequent post.

Lisa Ruby
http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

Lisa Ruby

Nov 27, 2005, 2:42:06 AM11/27/05
It is easy to twist my words and hurl insults under the safety of a
fake name, but fair game has many applications.

The bad Salt wrote:

>Well that definitely makes alot of sense, Lisa. >Following your rationale, then you MUST believe >the "truth" as Adolf Hitler remembered
>it, as Saddam Hussein and Charles Manson >remembers it....and by the
>way, Barbara Schwarz has a well-documented >history for creating false
>agendas and using "faker user names".

Lying is uttering false date purposely. Uttering some false data while
thinking it is all true is not deliberately lying.

Barbara had the courage to tell what she remembered. It was the truth
as she remembered it. "As she remembered it" is the qualifier. She is
not lying morally because she has stated what her mind has recorded as
true.

She is held responsible for what she remembers and what she does
remember has panicked certain ARS posters---for years. Who has ordered
certain ARS posters to keep Barbara Schwarz in a state of constant self
defense--for years?

Why is this cruelty being perpetuated by so-called ARS critics To keep
Barbara from remembering what you don't want her to remember? Now we
are getting somewhere.

Lying goes on at ARS constantly (using fake user names enables one to
lie and be accountable to no one except God for the lie) and the fact
that I point out the lies that I am aware of brings out malevolency of
the worst kind. But that is to be excepted because this is the "Church"
of Scientology's newsgroup and they do control it as much as they
possibly can.

Lisa Ruby
http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

Lisa Ruby

Nov 27, 2005, 2:51:03 AM11/27/05
Lisa Ruby wrote to Reverend Rice:

It is true that a website that you get your Christian terrorist links
from does plenty of damage control for the "Church" of Satan such as
the following:

"Satanism respects and exalts life. Children and animals are the purest
expressions of that life force, and as such are held sacred and
precious..." 2

http://www.religioustolerance.org/satanis1.htm

This quote was taken from ReligiousTolerance.org, a website run by
Scientology.

Lisa Ruby

Nov 27, 2005, 2:57:22 AM11/27/05
The bad Salt wrote:

>Why aren't you out trying to find your imaginary husband, schizo?

And right on cue, another user name who is part of the ARS agenda posts
a letter (complete with mind control trigger words of course) called
"Exclusive: Scientology Reject & Secret Prisoner Marty Rathbun de
Rothschild Found!!"

You people have been getting away with the ARS Agenda for so long that
you are positively brazen about it.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/browse_frm/thread/62986b7efb1f730c/13c3685a1af6984a#13c3685a1af6984a

Babble Schwarz

Nov 27, 2005, 3:02:39 AM11/27/05
> Lying goes on at ARS constantly (using fake user names enables one to
> lie and be accountable to no one except God for the lie) and the fact
> that I point out the lies that I am aware of brings out malevolency of
> the worst kind.

Yeah...right. Unfortunately, you have a difficult time deciphering fact
from fiction because you tout yourself as some all-knowing expert of
truth and justice. You are entitled to your opinion like anyone else on
this newsgroup, but to expect others to see things only according to
the way that you see them (always with a conspiracy bent to them), then
you are the one that is equally as deluded as your schizophrenic, lying
friend Barbara Schwarz.

> But that is to be excepted because this is the "Church" of Scientology's newsgroup and they do control it as much as they
> possibly can.

LOL. If this truly is the Church of Scientology's newsgroup, it defies
explanation why they have for years, covertly & overtly tried to shut
it down.

I believe, from my memory, that you are truly an idiot and a delusional
embicile. Because I believe it, then it must be true!

Babble Schwarz

Nov 27, 2005, 3:09:07 AM11/27/05
Gee Lisa, should you be praying for us rather than judging and
attacking us, then?

You claim in your book and on your own website to be the epitomy of the
righteous, all-knowing Christian, yet you seem to ignore the Biblical
scriptures about "loving thy neighbor" and judging others.

You epitomize hypocrisy as a Christian. Matthew 7:2-5 declares, "For in
the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure
you use, it will be measured to you. Why do you look at the speck of
sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your
own eye? How can you say to your brother, Let me take the speck out of
your eye when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You
hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will
see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."

Lisa Ruby

Nov 27, 2005, 3:09:32 AM11/27/05
Gary Scarrf (Babble Schwarz) wrote:

>LOL. If this truly is the Church of Scientology's newsgroup, it defies
>explanation why they have for years, covertly & overtly tried to shut
>it down.

Why should Scientology shut ARS down when it is working so well in
controlling the
opposition, making critics look like HATERS, and intimidating real
critics from going all the way in exposing Scientology? Now that would
not make any sense.

Lisa Ruby
http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

Simkatu

Nov 27, 2005, 3:12:25 AM11/27/05

Lisa Ruby wrote:
> The bad Salt wrote:
>
> >Why aren't you out trying to find your imaginary husband, schizo?
>
> And right on cue, another user name who is part of the ARS agenda posts
> a letter (complete with mind control trigger words of course) called
> "Exclusive: Scientology Reject & Secret Prisoner Marty Rathbun de
> Rothschild Found!!"

What are the "mind control trigger words"?

Where they the words "Rubber duckies" or something else? I couldn't
figure it out.

Can you please provide a complete and total list of all "mind control
trigger words", so that I and others can at least know that we are
using such a thing before we use them?

What exactly does the "mind control trigger word" do in this case? Do
you honestly believe that Barbara Schwarz is capable of being mind
controlled by Gary's words here on USENET? Can you detail some of the
things that Gary is capable of making Ms. Schwarz do?

Since Gary is a mind-controller of Barbara's, could he make her dance
around like a chicken and cluck on command? Are there any other
tricks he can make her do?

> You people have been getting away with the ARS Agenda for so long that
> you are positively brazen about it.

Ms. Ruby. Besides being the personal secretary and barber for
Beelzebub, I am also the Secretary General of the
Alt.Religion.Scientology Central Committee, ARSCC (wdne).

I've reviewed my notes of the last several weekly meetings of ARSCC
(wnde) and I am quite certain that you were not present at the meeting
were we discussed the ARS Agenda. In fact, the ARSCC Agenda is a
secret copyrighted work that does not even exist and any copies you
have of the ARS Agenda are not only forgeries, they are also copyright
violations.

I hereby demand that quit discussing the ARS Agenda or else you shall
be silenced by my army of rubber duckies. Yes, I said it. RUBBER
DUCKIES.

Rubber Duckies. Rubber Duckies. Rubber Duckies. Rubber Duckies.

realpch

Nov 27, 2005, 3:37:57 AM11/27/05

No Lisa, it's just Gary. He likes to fool around with various posting
names, but everyone knows it's him, and he doesn't imagine otherwise.

Peach

barb

Nov 27, 2005, 10:05:05 AM11/27/05
Lisa Ruby wrote:

</me rolls eyes>
Yeah, and it's name is Ruby. You aren't even making sense any more.
Those things you're reading between the lines are just eye floaters.
The only agenda we share here is the exposition of Scientology as a
destructive, assimilative cult.

Take your Xian bullshit mythos elsewhere, or shove it up your ass and
ignite it. You're attempting to shove a square peg into a round hole to
fit your whacky confabulation.

ARS isn't a good place for the mentally unstable to hang out. Your posts
seem to be getting weirder and weirder. ARS isn't good for you.

barb

Nov 27, 2005, 10:07:27 AM11/27/05
Lisa Ruby wrote:

Oh yeah, we all just bouncing in our computer chairs at your blatant
idiocy, that's all. Agitated...heh. Sorry, but no. You're just another
blip on the weirdometer. Ho-hum amusing, for only a moment, then
doggedly boring and delusional. Oh, and Lucifer said to tell you...

BOOGABOOGABOOGA!

Rev. Dr. John Smith Jane Smith, Esq.

Nov 27, 2005, 2:12:39 PM11/27/05
On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 07:05:05 -0800, barb <bwa...@cox.net> wrote:

> Lisa Ruby wrote:

> > barb wrote:

> >>Are you suggesting I have ever posted under any name but my own?
> >>Then you're a more deluded and bigger idiot than I initially thought.
> >
> > I'm saying that your posts and those of certain key posters on this
> > forum (some have begun to hide under new user names) have a rather
> > consistent agenda---namely to try to sway readers to ignore some basic
> > truths about Scientology that are needful for the public to know.

Oh no! She or he is on to us! What'll we do, what'll we do?!?!?!

>> People who really don't believe that Satan exists do not spend all
>> their time deliberately furthering his agenda.

I lack belief in Satan for the same reason I lack belief in
Quetzalcoatl.

>> They just live their
>> lives and try to be happy. They don't expend energy hating Christians
>> and trying to convince people they are terrorists.

Please point to any articles in a.r.s. that claim Christians are
terrorists, "Lisa Ruby." You may take your time and do an
exhaustive search, but when you fall silent after discovering
there are no such articles I'll be sure to remind you, okay?

> > Something very strange is going on at ARS.

In your head, yes.

> </me rolls eyes>
> Yeah, and it's name is Ruby. You aren't even making sense any more.

That is an occupational hazard for people who believe in gods,
demi-gods, demons, devils, sprites, etc. In order for them to make
the cognative dissonance in their heads quiet itself they must
project their delusions upon other people.... in this case the
projection is on "certain key posters on this forum."

> Those things you're reading between the lines are just eye floaters.
> The only agenda we share here is the exposition of Scientology as a
> destructive, assimilative cult.

All your demons are belong to us!

> Take your Xian bullshit mythos elsewhere, or shove it up your ass and
> ignite it. You're attempting to shove a square peg into a round hole to
> fit your whacky confabulation.

Is that even anaTOMically possible?

> ARS isn't a good place for the mentally unstable to hang out. Your posts
> seem to be getting weirder and weirder. ARS isn't good for you.

ARS isn't even a good place for mentally healthy people to stay
too long in one sitting. :-)

> --
> --barb
> Chaplain,ARSCC
> xenu...@netscape.net
>
> "Imagine a church so dangerous, you must sign a release
> form before you can receive its "spiritual assistance."
> This assistance might involve holding you against your
> will for an indefinite period, isolating you from
> friends and family, and denying you access to
> appropriate medical care. You will of course be billed
> for this treatment - assuming you survive it. If not,
> the release form absolves your caretakers of all
> responsibility for your suffering and death.
>
> Welcome to the Church of Scientology."
>
> --Dr. Dave Touretzky
> Peter Alexander

---
http://lastliberal.org / I support privatization of religion.
Free random & sequential signature changer http://holysmoke.org/sig

Rev. Dr. John Smith Jane Smith, Esq.

Nov 27, 2005, 2:14:07 PM11/27/05
On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 07:07:27 -0800, barb <bwa...@cox.net> wrote:

> Lisa Ruby wrote:

> > And you and your friends appear to be more agitated with each
> > subsequent post.

LOL!

> Oh yeah, we all just bouncing in our computer chairs at your blatant
> idiocy, that's all. Agitated...heh. Sorry, but no. You're just another
> blip on the weirdometer. Ho-hum amusing, for only a moment, then
> doggedly boring and delusional. Oh, and Lucifer said to tell you...
>

> BOOGABOOGABOOGA!

ROTFL! "Redrum! Redrum! RedRUM! REDRUM!"

Only you mixed up her gods. Her god Satan (which means "Accuser /
adversary") is totally different than the god Lucifer (which means
"light bearer"). According to Isaac Asimov's guide to the Bible
and other people, Lucifer is the planet Venus; Satan is the gods
istrict attorney who accuses sinners of their sins in front of the
gods. "Lisa Ruby" got her version of Satan from Calvin and Dante.

> --
> --barb
> Chaplain,ARSCC
> xenu...@netscape.net
>
> "Imagine a church so dangerous, you must sign a release
> form before you can receive its "spiritual assistance."
> This assistance might involve holding you against your
> will for an indefinite period, isolating you from
> friends and family, and denying you access to
> appropriate medical care. You will of course be billed
> for this treatment - assuming you survive it. If not,
> the release form absolves your caretakers of all
> responsibility for your suffering and death.
>
> Welcome to the Church of Scientology."
>
> --Dr. Dave Touretzky
> Peter Alexander

---

barb

Nov 27, 2005, 3:55:18 PM11/27/05
Rev. Dr. John Smith Jane Smith, Esq. wrote:

> On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 07:07:27 -0800, barb <bwa...@cox.net> wrote:
>

>>Lisa Ruby wrote:
>

>>>And you and your friends appear to be more agitated with each
>>>subsequent post.
>

> LOL!
>

>>Oh yeah, we all just bouncing in our computer chairs at your blatant
>>idiocy, that's all. Agitated...heh. Sorry, but no. You're just another
>>blip on the weirdometer. Ho-hum amusing, for only a moment, then
>>doggedly boring and delusional. Oh, and Lucifer said to tell you...
>>

>>BOOGABOOGABOOGA!
>

> ROTFL! "Redrum! Redrum! RedRUM! REDRUM!"
>
> Only you mixed up her gods. Her god Satan (which means "Accuser /
> adversary") is totally different than the god Lucifer (which means
> "light bearer"). According to Isaac Asimov's guide to the Bible
> and other people, Lucifer is the planet Venus; Satan is the gods
> istrict attorney who accuses sinners of their sins in front of the
> gods. "Lisa Ruby" got her version of Satan from Calvin and Dante.

Now, david...what have you been told about listening to spiritual advice
from science fiction writers? ;)

Ball of Fluff

Nov 27, 2005, 4:03:37 PM11/27/05

"barb" <bwa...@cox.net> wrote in message
> Lisa Ruby wrote:
>> roger gonnet wrote:
>>

>>>Could we speak of David Miscavige's cowardice too?
>>

>>>This guy is almost never "going public" since 20 years.
>>

>>>The only few times he's visible are before his troops, and he has always
>>>a bunch
>>>of henchmen trained to kill protecting him...
>>

>> What you call cowardice is actually prudence when one correctly
>> identifies the highest levels of Scientology for what it truly is:
>> satanism.
>>
>> Satanists fight and kill each other in their quest for more power so
>> they do find it
>> necessary to take precautions.
>>
>> Hubbard had to hide because rival satanists were trying to kill
>> him--and he
>> obviously knew it. They also did a lot of horrible things against him
>> and his
>> family because he wanted to speedily move up in power by taking over
>> another group. This did not work and he and his loved ones paid dearly
>> for it. Lisa Ruby
>> http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

> Wow...it's like you're making all this up as you go along.
> Rest assured, when it's all over, you will be in the pantheon of nutjobs,
> right up there with Schwarz and the random selection of Freezoners and
> Scientologists who generously share their madness with the rest of us.

Actually, Freezoners rarely tell you guys anything on a.r.s. We fucking know
better.

And don't be a stupid shit...indie Scn'ists are nothing like a woman with
Nazi ear implants and thinks there're subs in a freaking lake. We have jobs,
families, etc.

Rev. Dr. John Smith Jane Smith, Esq.

Nov 27, 2005, 5:45:52 PM11/27/05
On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 12:55:18 -0800, barb <bwa...@cox.net> wrote:

> Rev. Dr. John Smith Jane Smith, Esq. wrote:

> > Only you mixed up her gods. Her god Satan (which means "Accuser /
> > adversary") is totally different than the god Lucifer (which means
> > "light bearer"). According to Isaac Asimov's guide to the Bible
> > and other people, Lucifer is the planet Venus; Satan is the gods
> > istrict attorney who accuses sinners of their sins in front of the
> > gods. "Lisa Ruby" got her version of Satan from Calvin and Dante.

> Now, david...what have you been told about listening to spiritual advice
> from science fiction writers? ;)

Ah, I have been told that I will die from lung diseases if I do
not may enough money to learn the truth. Now that Asimov is dead I
suppose I could send the money to Ray Bradbury.

In sooth, Asimov's guide to the Bible is considered one of the
best commentaries and exegesis on the subject. He compiled the
best of Biblical scholarship, added maps, referenced translations,
and came up with the definitive treatise on both the Hebrew and
Christian Testaments. He was one of the tiny few writers on the
Bible free from bias because he was an atheist.

For example, his commentary on Isaiah 34:14. The verse is usually
translated by theists as "...the screech owl shall also rest
there...." However, the correct translation is "also shall night
[liyliyth / lilitu] rest there." The Hebrews used the Babylonian
word because the Hebrews derived their cosmology, gods, and
mythology from the babylonians. Later the Hebrews personified the
Babylonian word for "night" into the Goddess Lilith.

What in Latin meant the planet Venus ("Day Star") was converted
into the fallen king in Isaiah as "The Shining One." The various
redactors to the King James Authorized Version did not bother
going back to the Hebrew, but retranslated the incorrect Latin
version of the Hellanized Lucifer.

"Lisa Ruby's" god Satan came along six hundred years later. :-)

> --
> --barb
> Chaplain,ARSCC
> xenu...@netscape.net
>
> "Imagine a church so dangerous, you must sign a release
> form before you can receive its "spiritual assistance."
> This assistance might involve holding you against your
> will for an indefinite period, isolating you from
> friends and family, and denying you access to
> appropriate medical care. You will of course be billed
> for this treatment - assuming you survive it. If not,
> the release form absolves your caretakers of all
> responsibility for your suffering and death.
>
> Welcome to the Church of Scientology."
>
> --Dr. Dave Touretzky
> Peter Alexander

---

Whatever

Nov 27, 2005, 5:49:07 PM11/27/05
> No Lisa, it's just Gary. He likes to fool around with various posting
> names, but everyone knows it's him, and he doesn't imagine otherwise.

> Peach

Kisses. :-)

Ball of Fluff

Nov 27, 2005, 6:15:29 PM11/27/05

"Rev. Dr. John Smith Jane Smith, Esq." <deser...@ho-tmail.com> wrote in
message news:438a...@news2.lightlink.com...

> On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 12:55:18 -0800, barb <bwa...@cox.net> wrote:
>
>> Rev. Dr. John Smith Jane Smith, Esq. wrote:
>
>> > Only you mixed up her gods. Her god Satan (which means "Accuser /
>> > adversary") is totally different than the god Lucifer (which means
>> > "light bearer"). According to Isaac Asimov's guide to the Bible
>> > and other people, Lucifer is the planet Venus; Satan is the gods
>> > istrict attorney who accuses sinners of their sins in front of the
>> > gods. "Lisa Ruby" got her version of Satan from Calvin and Dante.
>
>> Now, david...what have you been told about listening to spiritual advice
>> from science fiction writers? ;)
>
> Ah, I have been told that I will die from lung diseases if I do
> not may enough money to learn the truth.

Just smoke some Kools and all will be well...

Lisa Ruby

Nov 27, 2005, 6:59:11 PM11/27/05
Obeying God by exposing works of darkness is not hypocrisy. It is
obedience:

Eph 5:11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness,
but rather reprove them.

Hypocrisy is play acting-- pretending to be something you are not. This
is the crux of the ARS Agenda.

Back in the thread, Daily Show Does Tom Cruise, a poster by the name of
Sandi popped in and posted a similar remark:

Sandi wrote:

>Oh well, seeing as how you are not obeying the
>admonition to "Judge not, lest ye be judged," and since all sins
>are equal to the Christian way of
>thinking, I guess that makes y'all even, doesn't it?

I responded:

The judge not lest ye be judged needs to be read in context. Christians
are to be making judgments about what is right and what is wrong in
their own lives on a daily basis. They judge themselves first (cast the
beam out of their own eye) and then they equipped to go as God's
ambassadors and finger the evil that is preventing others from finding
eternal life.

Judging between good and evil is positive in God's sight because the
purpose of it is redemptive.Judging between good and evil is negative
in the sight of those who
love the darkness and hate the light.

The "judge not lest ye be judged" commandment has to do with the manner
of judging. Those who say that something is wrong in the life of
another must not be guilty of doing the same thing themselves.

Mt. 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

Mt. 7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with
what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

Mt. 7:3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye,
but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Mt. 7:4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote
out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

Mt. 7:5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy
brother's eye.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/browse_frm/thread/7a5e52e689d511e8/2d28f8347f7f4f33?lnk=raot&hl=en#2d28f8347f7f4f33

Satan's followers can't stand it when Christians judge between what is
right and what is
wrong, what is light and what is darkness, what is good and what is
evil, and what
is of God and what is of Satan.

Lisa Ruby
http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

Lisa Ruby

Nov 27, 2005, 7:11:17 PM11/27/05
barb wrote:

>The only agenda we share here is the exposition of Scientology as a
>destructive, assimilative cult.

If that was the case you and your ARS Agenda associates would not be in
panic mode. The more fearful you get, the more abusive you become.

Lisa Ruby
http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

Barbara Schwarz

Nov 27, 2005, 7:21:59 PM11/27/05

Simkatu wrote:
> Lisa Ruby wrote:
> > The bad Salt wrote:
> >
> > >Why aren't you out trying to find your imaginary husband, schizo?
> >
> > And right on cue, another user name who is part of the ARS agenda posts
> > a letter (complete with mind control trigger words of course) called
> > "Exclusive: Scientology Reject & Secret Prisoner Marty Rathbun de
> > Rothschild Found!!"
>
> What are the "mind control trigger words"?
>
> Where they the words "Rubber duckies" or something else? I couldn't
> figure it out.
>
> Can you please provide a complete and total list of all "mind control
> trigger words", so that I and others can at least know that we are
> using such a thing before we use them?
>
> What exactly does the "mind control trigger word" do in this case? Do
> you honestly believe that Barbara Schwarz is capable of being mind
> controlled by Gary's words here on USENET? Can you detail some of the
> things that Gary is capable of making Ms. Schwarz do?
>
> Since Gary is a mind-controller of Barbara's, could he make her dance
> around like a chicken and cluck on command? Are there any other
> tricks he can make her do?

Of course nobody, including Garry Scarff, can mindcontrol me. However,
Scarff is abusing me, forging me, harassing me, and stalking me. He
violates laws.
Scarff might have a psych/mindcontroller as case officer, but that
means that rather he than I are mindcontrolled.

I think LIsa tried mainly to make a point that Scarff's behavior is
completely inappropriate.
Barbara Schwarz

http://www.thunderstar.net/~Schwarz/

More about Dave Touretzky:
http://urlsnip.com/254524
http://urlsnip.com/402460

Other interesting websites:
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/
http://www.alarmgermany.org/
http://bernie.cncfamily.com/sc/sitemap.htm
http://www.cchr.org
http://www.datafilter.com/mc
http://www.freespeechstore.com

Barbara Schwarz

Nov 27, 2005, 7:24:36 PM11/27/05

barb wrote:
> Lisa Ruby wrote:
>
> > barb wrote:
> >

> >>Wow...it's like you're making all this up as you go along.
> >>Rest assured, when it's all over, you will be in the pantheon of
> >>nutjobs, right up there with Schwarz and the random selection of
> >>Freezoners and Scientologists who generously share their madness with
> >>the rest of us.
> >

> > I well comprehend your threat to malign me for exposing the ARS agenda,
> >
> > but I have more respect for Barbara Schwarz who tells the truth as she
> > remembers it and is openly a Scientologist than those who deliberately
> > seek to destroy her under
> > fake agendas and fake user names.
> >

> > Lisa Ruby
> > http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

> Are you suggesting I have ever posted under any name but my own?
> Then you're a more deluded and bigger idiot than I initially thought.
>
> --
> --barb

Barb, you last name is Graham, why do you post under Warr?

Barbara Schwarz

Nov 27, 2005, 7:26:23 PM11/27/05

The Salt is bad! wrote:
> Lisa, the I

You are right, Lisa, you said that you are being defamed on ARS as well
and I sure can see that.

Lisa Ruby

Nov 27, 2005, 10:22:07 PM11/27/05
Simkatu wrote:

>Since Gary is a mind-controller of Barbara's, could he make her dance
>around like a chicken and cluck on command? Are there any other
>tricks he can make her do?

By Gary Scarrf's use of a mind control trigger he revealed, not that he
mind controls Barbara, but that he knows that she was a victim of mind
control/abuse in Germany (even though he and other individuals on ARS)
claim it did not happen.

And by Rice's use of mind control triggers on Barbara in the past--he
revealed that he knows too. It is SO interesting that those who know
that at least some of Barbara's
recollections really happened are so committed to calling her a liar.

Lisa Ruby
http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

Lisa Ruby

Nov 27, 2005, 10:28:41 PM11/27/05
Barbara Schwarz wrote:

>You are right, Lisa, you said that you are being defamed on ARS as well
>and I sure can see that.

Yes and have you ever noticed that the same posters respond to my posts
and the
write?

Lisa Ruby
http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

Barbara Schwarz

Nov 28, 2005, 12:35:47 AM11/28/05

Lisa Ruby wrote:
> Barbara Schwarz wrote:
>
> >You are right, Lisa, you said that you are being defamed on ARS as well
> >and I sure can see that.
>
> Yes and have you ever noticed that the same posters respond to my posts
> and the
> write?

Yes, I know how that is. They do the same to me. They are simply afraid
of being convinced be the other person and that is what they fear.
These guys are not secure in their own opinions otherwise they would
not do that.

realpch

Nov 28, 2005, 1:05:40 AM11/28/05

Lisa, no one here is in panic mode, except perhaps the anti-psychiatry posters.

Peach

Barbara Schwarz

Nov 28, 2005, 1:22:58 AM11/28/05

realpch wrote:
> Lisa Ruby wrote:
> >
> > barb wrote:
> >
> > >The only agenda we share here is the exposition of Scientology as a
> > >destructive, assimilative cult.
> >
> > If that was the case you and your ARS Agenda associates would not be in
> > panic mode. The more fearful you get, the more abusive you become.

I agree. It is fear. But they will of course deny the truth.

> > Lisa Ruby
> > http://www.libertytothecaptives.net
>
> Lisa, no one here is in panic mode, except perhaps the anti-psychiatry posters.
>
> Peach

That's because the anti-psych posters have figured out where the real
dangers lies.

Barbara Schwarz

realpch

Nov 28, 2005, 1:42:59 AM11/28/05

Naw, they're getting their stats up!

Peach

The Salt is bad!

Nov 28, 2005, 3:43:07 AM11/28/05
> Naw, they're getting their stats up!

> Peach

LOL. Gotta compete for that Christmas bonus, you know?

The Salt is bad!

Nov 28, 2005, 3:46:59 AM11/28/05
Lisa the Boob post:

> By Gary Scarrf's use of a mind control trigger he revealed, not that he
> mind controls Barbara, but that he knows that she was a victim of mind
> control/abuse in Germany (even though he and other individuals on ARS)
> claim it did not happen.

Oh, yawn. You choose to only accept what a mentally deranged schizo
tells you, but then you both share an appreciation for blaming
everything on conspiracies, so it makes sense.

> And by Rice's use of mind control triggers on Barbara in the past--he
> revealed that he knows too. It is SO interesting that those who know
> that at least some of Barbara's
> recollections really happened are so committed to calling her a liar.

It is SO interesting that you continue to have no clue to what you are
talking about, you clueless dumbass.

Lisa Ruby
http://www.libertytothenutcases.net

barb

Nov 28, 2005, 9:37:02 AM11/28/05
Who is being the stupid shit here? Lisa Ruby may not be BS, but she
talks it. New World Order, Truthseeker like tactics, and now this demon
crap. I know you're more than willing to jump in anywhere and defend
your precious tech, but anyone who believes in that crap really
shouldn't be calling rational people "stupid shits."

Please note that I mentioned the FZ only in passing, and that
criticizing it was not the main topic of my post here. And now that
you're in the thread, it will dribble on, getting more and more
off-topic as it goes.

barb

Nov 28, 2005, 9:58:20 AM11/28/05
Lisa Ruby wrote:

Panic mode? In your dreams, dear. I'm kicked back at the puter with my
coffee, enjoying the morning. I have no idea what you're talking about.
I only abuse idiots, and I do it for my own entertainment.

You surely don't think I have any emotional investment in a friggin
newsgroup, do you?

Rev. Dr. John Smith Jane Smith, Esq.

Nov 28, 2005, 10:11:06 AM11/28/05
On 27 Nov 2005 19:28:41 -0800, "Lisa Ruby"
<Commis...@groupmail.com> wrote:

> Yes and have you ever noticed that the same posters respond
> to my posts and the responses are always for the singular
> purpose of countering what I write?

If you did not write falsehoods, no one would "counter" what you
write.

Now then. I am still waiting for you to produce evidence for your
claim that there is/are someone/someones in ARS who have written
that Christians are terrorists. Did you just forget to produce
this evidence? What are you waiting for?

Rev. Dr. John Smith Jane Smith, Esq.

Nov 28, 2005, 10:24:36 AM11/28/05
On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 06:37:02 -0800, barb <bwa...@cox.net> wrote:

> Ball of Fluff wrote:

>> Actually, Freezoners rarely tell you guys anything on a.r.s.
>> We fucking know better.

Freezoners avoid ARS for the same reason Flat Earthers avoid
alt.astronomy

>> And don't be a stupid shit... indie Scn'ists are nothing like

>> a woman with Nazi ear implants and thinks there're subs in a
>> freaking lake. We have jobs, families, etc.

Barbara Schwarz is mentally ill; the huge majortity of Freezoners
are not. It is a matter of ignorance, not pathology.

> Who is being the stupid shit here? Lisa Ruby may not be BS, but
> she talks it. New World Order, Truthseeker like tactics, and now
> this demon crap.

I bet "Lisa Ruby" actually voted for Bush2.

> I know you're more than willing to jump in anywhere and defend
> your precious tech, but anyone who believes in that crap really
> shouldn't be calling rational people "stupid shits."

Yeah... leave that to the Rice Brothers to do!

> Please note that I mentioned the FZ only in passing, and that
> criticizing it was not the main topic of my post here. And now that
> you're in the thread, it will dribble on, getting more and more
> off-topic as it goes.
>
> --
> --barb
> Chaplain,ARSCC
> xenu...@netscape.net
>
> "Imagine a church so dangerous, you must sign a release
> form before you can receive its "spiritual assistance."
> This assistance might involve holding you against your
> will for an indefinite period, isolating you from
> friends and family, and denying you access to
> appropriate medical care. You will of course be billed
> for this treatment - assuming you survive it. If not,
> the release form absolves your caretakers of all
> responsibility for your suffering and death.
>
> Welcome to the Church of Scientology."
>
> --Dr. Dave Touretzky
> Peter Alexander

---

barb

Nov 28, 2005, 10:21:27 AM11/28/05
Barbara Schwarz wrote:

> Lisa Ruby wrote:
>
>>Barbara Schwarz wrote:
>>

>>>You are right, Lisa, you said that you are being defamed on ARS as well
>>>and I sure can see that.
>>
>>Yes and have you ever noticed that the same posters respond to my posts
>>and the
>>write?
>

> Yes, I know how that is. They do the same to me. They are simply afraid
> of being convinced be the other person and that is what they fear.
> These guys are not secure in their own opinions otherwise they would
> not do that.
>
> Barbara Schwarz

Hmmm...Lisa Ruby and Barbara Schwarz.
Proof that water seeks its own level.

John Dorsay

Nov 28, 2005, 1:47:43 PM11/28/05

Rev. Dr. John Smith Jane Smith, Esq. wrote:

> On 27 Nov 2005 19:28:41 -0800, "Lisa Ruby"
> <Commis...@groupmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Yes and have you ever noticed that the same posters respond
>> to my posts and the responses are always for the singular
>> purpose of countering what I write?
>
> If you did not write falsehoods, no one would "counter" what you
> write.

I doubt Lisa considers her statements to be false, any more than
Barbara does hers.

People who discard Occam's Razor in favor of conspiracy theories
have a standard of proof that is entirely incompatible with yours or
mine.

There is no point in "countering" them unless your goal is to
clutter the ng ala Scarff.

> Now then. I am still waiting for you to produce evidence for your
> claim that there is/are someone/someones in ARS who have written
> that Christians are terrorists. Did you just forget to produce

The proof has been suppressed by The Conspiracy. Proof of The
Conspiracy has also been suppressed by The Conspiracy. Next question.

> this evidence? What are you waiting for?

I'm waiting for sensible people to stop arguing with Barbara and
Lisa. I don't think I'm the only one doing so.

John

Ball of Fluff

Nov 28, 2005, 3:11:01 PM11/28/05

Rev. Dr. John Smith Jane Smith, Esq. wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 06:37:02 -0800, barb <bwa...@cox.net> wrote:
>
> > Ball of Fluff wrote:
>
> >> Actually, Freezoners rarely tell you guys anything on a.r.s.
> >> We fucking know better.
>
> Freezoners avoid ARS for the same reason Flat Earthers avoid
> alt.astronomy

Nah. They just don't have patience with a lot of the people here. Just
don't like 'em and consider them a waste of time.

Lisa Ruby

Nov 28, 2005, 4:43:03 PM11/28/05

The Salt is bad! wrote:

>Oh, yawn. You choose to only accept what a mentally deranged schizo
>tells you, but then you both share an appreciation for blaming
>everything on conspiracies, so it makes sense.

I don't know of any mentally deranged schizos but if your slur is
referring to
Barbara, she did not tell me this. I noticed this myself.

Lisa Ruby
http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

Lisa Ruby

Nov 28, 2005, 4:51:31 PM11/28/05
barb wrote:

>You surely don't think I have any emotional investment in a friggin
>newsgroup, do you?

Your investment in this newsgroup is evident to me.

I have wondered if you and or/your buddies were involved in the banter
that was going on in the thread when Keith Henson made that joking
remark about the Cruise missile that got him in the trouble he is in.
I have been unable to find that thread in the ARS archive.
Whose joking remarks were in that ill-fated-for Keith thread?

Lisa Ruby
http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

Lisa Ruby

Nov 28, 2005, 4:58:23 PM11/28/05
Rice wrote:

>Now then. I am still waiting for you to produce evidence for your
>claim that there is/are someone/someones in ARS who have written
>that Christians are terrorists. Did you just forget to produce
>this evidence? What are you waiting for?

Saying there is Christian terrorism is the same thing
as saying that a person can be a Christian and a terrorist at the same
time.

Fredric Rice wrote:

The lie? Roberts defended the Christian bomber SEVEN YEARS BEFORE
the bomber blew up the woman's clinic. Ergo Roberts supports
Christian terrorism.

Regarding my statement that there is no such thing as a real Christian
who is a terrorist, Kim P wrote:

yeah there is - every single time a christian demands that someone
convert to their religion to be saved or marches into a different
country or culture to convert and save the savages they are terrorist.
No religion has the right to force itself onto those that do not follow
its tenents - ever. Anyone who thinks prosletysing is a good thing is
wrong - it is forcing your religion down someone's throat whether they
want to hear it or not. I don't give a darn if you think you have the
ONLY PATH to salvation - keep it to yourself and out of my public
schools and out of the supermarket where I shop - keep it where it
belongs in your church.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/browse_frm/thread/7a5e52e689d511e8/2d28f8347f7f4f33?lnk=raot&hl=en#2d28f8347f7f4f33

Lisa Ruby

Nov 28, 2005, 5:14:11 PM11/28/05
Rice wrote:

>I bet "Lisa Ruby" actually voted for Bush2.

I did not fall into the snare of bidding godspeed to either Skull and
Bonesman
with my vote.

You are the one who tries to get people to think that George W.
Bush is a Christian.

http://www.libertytothecaptives.net/concerned_christian_woman_speaks_out_bush.html

Lisa Ruby

Nov 28, 2005, 5:54:32 PM11/28/05
Yes, indeed, who was involved in tricking Keith Henson into making that
ill-advised remark?

Whoever it was, I sure hope Keith doesn't still trust them.

Lisa Ruby
http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

Lisa Ruby

Nov 28, 2005, 5:58:29 PM11/28/05
Look at this interesting comment by barb in 2001:

1. barb
Sep 23 2001, 9:42 am show options
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
From: barb <bwa...@home.com> - Find messages by this author
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 07:41:30 -0700
Subject: Re: Infamous Tom Cruise missile again

x wrote:

> http://www.newgrounds.com/assassin/saget/ :)

> --
> spt

Wow...great site! I like the "Blow up bin Laden" game, too. Bob Saget
just didn't do it for me, but the Tom Cruise missile was funny!

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/browse_frm/thread/31bf08356f71c8f9/b82941e5fdd9dfbc?q=cruise+missile&rnum=5#b82941e5fdd9dfbc

Lisa Ruby

Nov 28, 2005, 6:28:55 PM11/28/05
I'm waiting for barb to answer me about the thread that Keith posted in
that resulted in him being arrested and jailed (but not anybody else).

Lisa Ruby
http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

Keith Henson

Nov 28, 2005, 8:41:26 PM11/28/05
On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 13:47:43 -0500, John Dorsay
<restim...@gmail.com> wrote:

snip

>I'm waiting for sensible people to stop arguing with Barbara and
>Lisa. I don't think I'm the only one doing so.
>
>John

You're not the only one.

Keith Henson

The Salt is bad!

Nov 29, 2005, 2:20:27 AM11/29/05
barb wrote:

> Hmmm...Lisa Ruby and Barbara Schwarz.
> Proof that water seeks its own level.

These two are peas from the same pod.

The Salt is bad!

Nov 29, 2005, 2:25:11 AM11/29/05
John Dumbass wrote:

> > If you did not write falsehoods, no one would "counter" what you write.

> I doubt Lisa considers her statements to be false, any more than
> Barbara does hers.

It's called mental illness, John. I'm sure you've heard of DENIAL.
Mental health professionals have long said that schizophrenics live in
their own delusional world and usually can't decipher fact from
fiction. Lisa Ruby & Barbara Schwarz are typical paranoid shizos.

> People who discard Occam's Razor in favor of conspiracy theories
> have a standard of proof that is entirely incompatible with yours or
> mine.

Valid point.

> There is no point in "countering" them unless your goal is to clutter the ng ala Scarff.

Typical rant from an apologist for two acknowledged nutcases on this
NG.

Kim Palmer

Nov 29, 2005, 6:06:09 AM11/29/05
Lisa Ruby wrote:

ah Lisa? Who are you to decide who is and who is not christian? Bush
himself calls himself christian - as do many others. Your brand of
christianity is THE only one? Do you not realize how incredibly
arrogant that sounds?

Kim P

barb

Nov 29, 2005, 9:50:20 AM11/29/05
Lisa Ruby wrote:
> barb wrote:
>

>>You surely don't think I have any emotional investment in a friggin
>>newsgroup, do you?
>

> Your investment in this newsgroup is evident to me.

What should be evident to you is I spend time here. Other than that, you
have no ability to gauge anyone's emotional status, hair color, or
anything else. If you think you can interpret emotional state from
posts, you are deluded. I mock you all-knowing, all-deluded twits by
making posts that make you think I'm in a state that I'm not.
(michigan)

> I have wondered if you and or/your buddies were involved in the banter
> that was going on in the thread when Keith Henson made that joking
> remark about the Cruise missile that got him in the trouble he is in.
> I have been unable to find that thread in the ARS archive.
> Whose joking remarks were in that ill-fated-for Keith thread?
>

> Lisa Ruby
> http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

barb

Nov 29, 2005, 9:56:16 AM11/29/05
Lisa Ruby wrote:

Do you even know what I was referring to?
I don't think you do...

barb

Nov 29, 2005, 10:05:15 AM11/29/05
Lisa Ruby wrote:

Oh, yes, VERY interesting!
Imagine that I would comment on a Flash animation that featured Tom
Cruise riding a missile. Imagine that! Wow! It must have something to do
with Keith, you're probably thinking, because obviously someone dug out
this old post of mine without ever looking at the link featured on it.
The link that goes to an 'Assassinate Bob Saget' Flash animation.
The Flash animation featuring reference to a Tom Cruise missile!

I know you're attempting to "connect the dots" here, and failing,
because you were too stupid to CLICK ON THE FUCKING LINK before shooting
your dumb mouth off.

Had you clicked on the ever so scary LINK, you would have read this on
the screen:

"Behold! The "Cruise" Missile! This ion propulsion missile is hard to
control, so we put "top gun" showoff Tom Cruise on it to keep it steady.
You are in charge of the speed! If you make it too fast, it will
explode. Wouldn't that suck?

Tom Cruise is a dick! If you accept this mission, click the right arrow
to continue."

Well, Tom Cruise may be a dick, but you are one dumb bitch, Lisa Ruby.
yourself look really, really stupid.

You WERE trying to tie this old post into the Henson thing, weren't you?
LOL, it's just a Flash cartoon! Now, don't you feel silly?

barb

Nov 29, 2005, 10:09:49 AM11/29/05
Lisa Ruby wrote:

Yeah, well when I get around to producing my credentials and full body
picture for the bag lady, you're next in line, m'kay?

BTW, don't hold your breath...you can go fuck yourself while you're
waiting.

Do you really think I jump through the hoops you stupid psychos put up?
heh...you'll still be waiting come next Easter, and beyond!

Keith Henson

Nov 29, 2005, 10:37:48 AM11/29/05
On 28 Nov 2005 13:51:31 -0800, "Lisa Ruby"
<Commis...@groupmail.com> wrote:

snip

>I have been unable to find that thread in the ARS archive.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/6de85fa642074e6a?hl=en&

Keith Henson

Rev. Dr. John Smith Jane Smith, Esq.

Nov 29, 2005, 12:45:22 PM11/29/05
On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 06:06:09 -0500, Kim Palmer
<yduzit...@cogeco.ca> wrote:

> Lisa Ruby wrote:

> > Rice wrote:

> >>I bet "Lisa Ruby" actually voted for Bush2.

> > You are the one who tries to get people to think that George W.
> > Bush is a Christian.

> ah Lisa? Who are you to decide who is and who is not christian? Bush

> himself calls himself christian - as do many others. Your brand of
> christianity is THE only one? Do you not realize how incredibly
> arrogant that sounds?

Not only that, but God speaks directly to Bush2 and gives Bush2
orders! Bush2 is therefore not only a Christian, but THE PROPHET
OF GOD. Who the hell is "Lisa Ruby" to blasphemy the propher of
God?!?!?!?

> Kim P

Keith Henson

Nov 29, 2005, 2:12:12 PM11/29/05
On 28 Nov 2005 14:54:32 -0800, "Lisa Ruby"
<Commis...@groupmail.com> wrote:

>Yes, indeed, who was involved in tricking Keith Henson into making that
>ill-advised remark?
>
>Whoever it was, I sure hope Keith doesn't still trust them.

That's not the problem. By the time I was picketing gold base over
the two women murdered (depraved indifference) there in 2000, I had
given up on being able to get the attention of law enforcement on the
criminal acts of the cult.

What I didn't foresee was the depth of the corruption in the DA's
office and the courts.

Keith Henson

l.l.lipshitz

Nov 29, 2005, 3:11:24 PM11/29/05
In article <4391b180....@news1.sympatico.ca>,
hkhe...@rogers.com (Keith Henson) wrote:

the sensible people *have* stopped arguing with
barbara and lisa....

-elle

--------=[ l.l.lipshitz * elkube(at)lycos(dot)com ]=--------

people are not only innately stupid,
they are ambitiously so. -kk

I am being defamed here

Nov 29, 2005, 6:19:06 PM11/29/05

barb

Nov 29, 2005, 6:25:11 PM11/29/05
l.l.lipshitz wrote:

<barb hurls cats at the newsgroup while shouting incoherently>

I am being defamed here

Nov 29, 2005, 6:36:02 PM11/29/05

The Salt is bad! wrote:
> John Dumbass wrote:
>
> > > If you did not write falsehoods, no one would "counter" what you write.
>
> > I doubt Lisa considers her statements to be false, any more than
> > Barbara does hers.
>
> It's called mental

*Plonk* Garry Scarff's disturbed postings are not worth to be read.

Lisa Ruby

Nov 29, 2005, 10:30:50 PM11/29/05
barb wrote:

>You WERE trying to tie this old post into the Henson thing, weren't you?
>LOL, it's just a Flash cartoon! Now, don't you feel silly?

Not at all. I am aware of things I have not let on about and
furthermore,

I have much to rejoice about which some on this forum know the reason
why.

Lisa Ruby

Lisa Ruby

Nov 29, 2005, 11:01:10 PM11/29/05
Keith Henson wrote:

>That's not the problem. By the time I was picketing gold base over
>the two women murdered (depraved indifference) there in 2000, I had
>given up on being able to get the attention of law enforcement on the
>criminal acts of the cult.

I'm glad to hear that you do not think that the posts of others had any
effect
on your response. Please be careful because I know that Scn has
assigned people to "handle" and spy on you so they can report
back to headquarters specifics on what you are doing or plan to do in
the
future. Of course you already know that this is how Scientology
operates.

I have been the victim of "plants" and infiltration. I never considered
myself or my family "important enough" for this to happen (It happened
years ago) but apparently others did. It is embarassing to acknowledge
but at the time I did not know that this is how unscrupulous people
operate when they are trying to gain a measure of control over a person
or a family. I did not know that even a person that I considered to be
a longtime friend was capable of being bought--and was, because the
price was right. That was the hardest lesson to learn and I was in
denial about what was going on until it was almost too late.

For the sake of your own safety and for the sake of others who do not
want Scientology to be able to make any further "example" out of you,
please be extra careful and "prove" all people that you entrust
yourself to.

Sincerely,

Lisa Ruby
http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

Lisa Ruby

Nov 29, 2005, 11:08:31 PM11/29/05
Kim P wrote:

>Your brand of christianity is THE only one?

No, there are Christians who are Mennonites, Baptists, Pentecostals,
etc.

There are not, however, any Christians who are Skull and Bonesmen.

Lisa Ruby
http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

Lisa Ruby
http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

Lisa Ruby

Nov 29, 2005, 11:20:21 PM11/29/05
On 28 Nov 2005 13:51:31 -0800, "Lisa Ruby"

<Commissio...@groupmail.com> wrote:

snip

>I have been unable to find that thread in the ARS archive.

>http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/6de85fa64...

>Keith Henson

Just to clarify, was this post (your own words contained no threat to
anybody) the singular post that the CoS used to have you arrested and
brought to trial?

I do know that other posts were admitted as evidence, but was this post
THE post
they used as an excuse to prosecute you?

Lisa Ruby
http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

Kim Palmer

Nov 30, 2005, 6:20:33 AM11/30/05
Lisa Ruby wrote:

> Kim P wrote:
>

>>Your brand of christianity is THE only one?
>

> No, there are Christians who are Mennonites, Baptists, Pentecostals,
> etc.
>
> There are not, however, any Christians who are Skull and Bonesmen.

Says you - and who exactly are you to make such a determination? God's
little hall monitor? HOw do you even presume to know what is or is not
in someone else's mind/heart/soul ??

Kim P

> Lisa Ruby

Keith Henson

Nov 30, 2005, 3:16:49 PM11/30/05
On 29 Nov 2005 20:20:21 -0800, "Lisa Ruby"
<Commis...@groupmail.com> wrote:

They used the whole joking and degrading thread as a threat to nuke
gold base. Of course the jury didn't understand who wrote what. The
sheriff deputy Tony Greer didn't see any threats until he was ordered
to see them by the DA--who had been influenced by scientology's
extremely expensive lawyer Gerald Feffer.

They used another post where I quoted a LRH saying in reply to a Magoo
post and clipped off where I said how I was going to "destroy them
utterly" by more pickets since the judge had ruled that the jury could
not be told I was picketing.

Because of the motions in limine, my lawyer told me that had I
testified and mentioned that I was picketing over the two women
scientology murdered that spring by "depraved indifference" I would
have been sent to jail on the spot for contempt.

The whole trial transcript is up on operatingthetan.com if you want to
read it.

Keith Henson

Lisa Ruby

Nov 30, 2005, 6:46:43 PM11/30/05
Kim P wrote:

>HOw do you even presume to know what is or is not
>in someone else's m>ind/heart/soul ??

I don't have to know what is in President Bush's heart.
I have to obey the Lord Jesus Christ and know my brother in
Christ by his fruits.

Mat 7:20:
Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Mat 7:2 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into
the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is
in heaven.

Lisa Ruby
http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

Lisa Ruby

Nov 30, 2005, 7:15:18 PM11/30/05
Keith Henson wrote:

>The sheriff deputy Tony Greer didn't see any threats until he was ordered
>to see them by the DA--who had been influenced by scientology's
>extremely expensive lawyer Gerald Feffer.

What an obscenely manipulated trial!

I found the transcript on operatingthetan.com.

Lisa Ruby
http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

Lisa Ruby

Nov 30, 2005, 7:33:49 PM11/30/05
Keith,

This operatingthetan.com domain is set up on the server to only go to
the site with your info if one types in www.operatingthetan.com. The
WWW must be added in order to go to your site. If I did not know the
site was already there I would have thought it was off the net.

If one simply types in operatingthetan.com, it goes to a different
site---DISC.ORG

The server is configured to go to your site ONLY if the www is added to
the domain name. It should be configured so that someone can go there
by just typing in operatingthetan.com.

Since I have a server I do know that servers are normally configured to
go to a site if the website visitor types only the domain name
(libertytothecaptives.net) or they can also type in the
www.libertytothecaptives.net.

Lisa Ruby
http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

Lisa Ruby

Nov 30, 2005, 7:58:10 PM11/30/05
I see at the bottom that is says,

"Special thanks to the dis.org Crew for hosting this page."

As long as folks know they need to type the www part of the url they
can get to your information.

Lisa Ruby
http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

Lisa Ruby

Nov 30, 2005, 8:09:30 PM11/30/05
Why is operatingthetan.com being REDIRECTED to dis.org? Note:
operatingthetan.com works ONLY if one uses the www in front of
it--which seasoned internet users will not use.

Dis.org goes to dis.org. There is no need to point operatingthetan.com
to dis.org because Keith's information is not on dis.org. It is on the
operatingthetan.com domain.

Lisa Ruby
http://www.libertytothecaptives.net

Lisa Ruby

Dec 1, 2005, 3:07:50 AM12/1/05
David Rice,

Here is another example of a statement by an ARS critic that Christians
are terrorists. This one is from alt.atheism.holysmoke:

1. Fredric L. Rice
Nov 3, 1:43 am show options
Newsgroups: alt.atheism.holysmoke, alt.atheism, alt.religion.christian
From: F...@SkepticTank.ORG (Fredric L. Rice) - Find messages by this
author
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 06:43:28 GMT
Subject: Christian terrorist
original | Report Abuse

http://www.poughkeepsiejournal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/2005110...

A Christian terrorist states, "The time of Christian bashing without
consequences is over."

Typical Christian.

---
http://www.ElmerFudd.US/ http://www.rightard.org/
http://www.thedarkwind.org/
One doesn't have to be a Republican to hate Canadians. - Rita Refugee

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.atheism.holysmoke/browse_frm/thread/80de0ed40f58d86b/4e9a00eb7306a4e3?q=fredric+l.+rice&rnum=6#4e9a00eb7306a4e3

Kim Palmer

Dec 1, 2005, 6:23:49 AM12/1/05
Lisa Ruby wrote:

yeah yeah - quoting the bible is not proof and you are still judging
what bush says he believes by your own warped ideology. There are
millions of people who claim christianity as their religion and most of
them do not follow the narrow minded blather you spout as truth are they
all NOT christians either? You dismiss ecumenism and anyone who does
not blindly follow your weak kneed conspiracy theories and quote
scripture as if that makes you right and everyone else wrong. How
wonderful for you to have ALL the answers and be oh so willing to make
the rest of the world just like you. That, my dear, is just plain
arrogance and no amount of scripture is going to change that.

Kim P

It is loading more messages.