Who is "The Shit is back"? It is Garry Scarff again.

Against psychiatric defamation!

Nov 16, 2005, 2:22:00 PM11/16/05
Garry Lynn Scarff from Hollywood, California, is a very disturbed man.
Legal documents on the web indicate that he participated in
conspiracies to commit murder, kidnappings (deprogramming),
infiltration, theft of funds and books, and he admitted he lied 17 days
during his testimony in a court case, which is perjury. (He had to
take the 5th to avoid self-discrimination in regards of a bank in
Portland, OR.)

He is a stalker, forger, libeler, defamer and threat maker and targets
Barbara Schwarz.
Read about that lawless man here:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/e3f1d03833e5f2ea?dmode=source&hl=en

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&safe=active&num=30&q=Garry+Scarff%2Bforger&safe=active&qt_s=Search

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Garry%20Scarff%2Bstalker%20&num=30&hl=en&lr=&safe=active&sa=N&tab=wg

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Garry%20Scarff%2Bthreats&num=30&hl=en&lr=&safe=active&sa=N&tab=wg

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Garry%20Scarff&num=30&hl=en&lr=&safe=active&sa=N&tab=wg

http://freespeechstore.com/Qresults.asp?Search_Keyword=Scarff+&btnSearch2=Find+Speech
forge postings.

Scarff also hangs with many of these guys:
http://www.parishioners.org/extremists/index.html

freespeech...@yahoo.ca

Nov 16, 2005, 2:46:16 PM11/16/05
Hi Babs... off your meds again I see. Actually, it could be Scoville as
his meds aren't as effective as they once were. Gawd, they make a good
pair.

doom petrol

Nov 16, 2005, 4:52:32 PM11/16/05
("Against psychiatric defamation!" <robjoh...@myway.com>) :

>Garry Lynn Scarff from Hollywood, California, is a very disturbed man.
>Legal documents on the web indicate that he participated in
>conspiracies to commit murder, kidnappings (deprogramming),
>infiltration, theft of funds and books, and he admitted he lied 17 days
>during his testimony in a court case, which is perjury. (He had to
>take the 5th to avoid self-discrimination in regards of a bank in
>Portland, OR.)
>
>He is a stalker, forger, libeler, defamer and threat maker and targets
>Barbara Schwarz.
>Read about that lawless man here:

Why do you people do this when the writing style, the repetition, the
same slurs you use against everyone and the tactics are recognizable
to all?

Why DO you bother?

ewsnead

Nov 16, 2005, 5:21:30 PM11/16/05

.

"doom petrol" <quaec...@vera.edu> wrote in message

Barbara Schwarz suffers from a mode of schizophrenia characterized by
radical derangement of the synapses. This physiological malformation
underwrites the compulsive mania of endless repetition. Because,
phenomenologically, if a person repeats something for an indefinite time,
ideally towards infinity, this conjures the magical effect of transforming
nonsense into meaningful veracity. The false and the fake gain a simulated
sense of reality through their accumulated effect over witnesses. Quantity
rules over quality. Barbara Schwarz is a veritable high volume dealer.

She also involuntarily voids her bladder while asleep in bed every night.
This undoubtedly relates in some fashion to the above. It also contributes
to staggering laundry bills at her local corner coin-op.

ewsnead

--
"I was much happier in previous existences when I wrote plays, composed
music, conquered nations, discovered continents, and developed cures

Imaginary Marty Rathbun de Rothschild

Nov 16, 2005, 6:46:13 PM11/16/05
Well, the Kook did say in the Salt Lake City Tribune article that she
hasn't been able to afford to buy clean underwear for several years
now...her soiled yellow undies with the skid marks must be a crisp,
pungent brown by now.

Ick!!

Barbara Schwarz

Nov 16, 2005, 7:02:23 PM11/16/05

ewsnead wrote:
> .
>
> "doom petrol" <quaec...@vera.edu> wrote in message
> > ("Against psychiatric defamation!" <robjoh...@myway.com>) :
> >
> >>Garry Lynn Scarff from Hollywood, California, is a very disturbed man.
> >>Legal documents on the web indicate that he participated in
> >>conspiracies to commit murder, kidnappings (deprogramming),
> >>infiltration, theft of funds and books, and he admitted he lied 17 days
> >>during his testimony in a court case, which is perjury. (He had to
> >>take the 5th to avoid self-discrimination in regards of a bank in
> >>Portland, OR.)
> >>
> >>He is a stalker, forger, libeler, defamer and threat maker and targets
> >>Barbara Schwarz.
> >>Read about that lawless man here:
> >
> > Why do you people do this when the writing style, the repetition, the
> > same slurs you use against everyone and the tactics are recognizable
> > to all?
> >
> > Why DO you bother?
>
> Barbara Schwarz

Do you really think you can't be traced in Richmond, Viriginia, and
held accountable for your libel per se, Ewsmean?

Barbara Schwarz