The Scientology (l. ron hubbard) ENERGY: 'What is true "are lies," and Lies "are the truth," the nightmare of decent people' - {HRI note 20090702-V2.0}

Leonardo Been

Jul 2, 2009, 8:08:22 AM7/2/09
The Scientology (l. ron hubbard) ENERGY: 'What is true "are lies," and
Lies "are the truth" - the nightmare of decent people'

{HRI note 20090702-V2.0}

'

Criminal Minds have everything in reverse, and even their conscience
is in reverse:

They have the opposite of a normal conscience

(so, that good "is Evil," and Evil "is good").

'

All Insanity is caused by a refusal or inability to face Criminal
Minds.

It can thus never be cured by drugs, but by those means can only
be made to seem to have less Energetic effects via the patient's
body, on his soul (on his thoughts and feelings and perception).

'

l. ron hubbard is a very severely Criminal Mind,

quite so, and wholly evil beyond your wildest nightmares

- as I said, you will not believe such depths of
depravity, such joy of treachery, such intensity
of evil and nauseatingly repelling ugliness to exist,
as his -

all covered over with a thick 'sauce' of DRUGGING euphoria, of
the Energy that makes it seem to be "nothing wrong," "all feels
great" (with forceful lies and feelings that are also the tools
of the trade of a whore)

- with his: "Beauty and ugliness is just a matter of
viewpoint,"

and his: "The highest purpose of life, is 'to create an
effect'."

Those are his, the 'Scientology' basic tenets (its main
ideas).

'

If you ever have gotten a nightmare of being
captured in the basement of a hospital with evil
scientists or psychiatrists,

"Doctor" Mengele types, and not just
experimenting on your body, but mutilating
your very soul,

your ability to feel and to enjoy life and
to act as yourself and with your own abilities

- to be taken away or altered -

then you are probably 'nightmaring' about him (who
is called l. ron hubbard now) and his associates.

'

'

Further, in 'Scientology' there is David Miscavige (a.k.a. Joseph
Goebbels, Napoleon Bonaparte), the supremo of the 'Scientology'
Organization, and there is

British citizen Richard Reiss (a.k.a. Heinrich Himmler, Metternich),
in Clearwater Florida, the supremo for all 'Scientology' "therapy-
decisions and -enforcements." (He is 'The Senior Case Supervisor'.)

They are very, very severely Criminal Minds, too.

'

Richard Reiss, as you can imagine without difficulty from the
history books, is the embodiment of Hate Energy and of Uncon-
sciousness Energy.

David Miscavige is the embodiment of forcing ideas (Energies)
upon others. And

l. ron hubbard provides the "Tech," the "Technology" for this

(like techniques from hypnotism and from stage magic but
applied to ideas and feelings and to a person's purposes,

and wholly unknown to the spectator or patient or victim
or 'Scientologist,' who feels 'he improves greatly:'

They gain 'Negative Awareness' - complete with a
glowing "Success Story," and

they are thus made wholly UNAWARE of the Criminal
Minds mentioned, and of Criminal Minds in general,

meaning, that they are and get more Insane,
as stated above at the top).

'

l. ron hubbard is motivated (driven) insidiously, Covertly
Hostile, by his - once again unimaginably INTENSE - CONTEMPT
for Mankind, for you, for everyone, for his followers most of
all, for their stupidity,

and so are his "solutions" for (extermination of) 'over-
populations,' that are in reality operations to obtain
all the Life Force (soul-Energy) of the people captured,

acquiring your Life Force and that of others, for
himself and for his associates in Evil, to use,

also based totally on full contempt for life and people:

"You are just his playthings, his toys, and his
batteries."

'

'

It is his JOY, to prove lies "to be the truth:" To let someone find
out, or else admit, "by himself," that lies "are the actual truth."

And that also has the effect, that the victim will never get his
Life Energy back,

that l. ron hubbard and associated Criminal Minds, are

dangling like carrots in front of their victims:

"He can restore their Life Energy," sure - and that FEELS
very true to the victim indeed - only he never will give
it back,

Vampire-personalities TAKE your Life Force, your
beauty and your ability to feel and to remember,

they are not giving it back.

He is only interested in doing the dangling in front of
your nose, and in getting more of you captive, and more
lies about all of it, accepted,

like "his grandmother, or Lord Xenu did it to you."

Or in medical "science," in that medieval belief
system, that currently licensed health care
providers practice:

"Your body does it to you,"

'

'

'

'Scientology' is then indeed 'Science of how to hide lies as "truth".'

It is not so far from the methods used by Chavez, by Castro, by
Hu Jintao and Kim Jong Il, and by Khamenei and Ahmadinejad, and
by Putin and Lavrov, who - being severely Criminal Minds, all -
do the same,

though they are not necessarily at the same depth of Evil
and Deception and Depravity, as their "friend" in spirit,
l. ron hubbard, is.

'

'

The local "nice" 'Scientology' staff (as enclosed evidence shows also
and at the occasion of which I wrote this, about a 'Scientology'
"staff" member's lies, this person)

1. is refusing to face Criminal Minds,

2. is made incapable to face Criminal Minds,

3. is (made) Insane, has everything in reverse.

(He HIMSELF is the one "supporting Nazi's," and that quite literally
- see above a.k.a.'s.
But he accuses you of it, he criminally and with libel accuses
those who expose his lies, that he has adopted in order not to face
the Criminal Minds mentioned, his "seniors.")

'

'

So, how do you get a person out of (also that) Hell?

You study and use Fine Particle Physics - that's how it always
has been done, and that's how it always will be done. It is how I
get people out of Hell.

( see for instance http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld )

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet