Questions to test the "experts" on 'Scientology' and on 'Scientology' front groups - {HRI note 20090102}

Leonardo Been

Jan 2, 2009, 4:59:48 AM1/2/09
Questions to test the "experts" on 'Scientology' and on 'Scientology'
front groups

{HRI note 20090102}

[post]
Why is it, that the FRAUD part of 'Scientology,' DOES work so well?

'

[post]
Why is it, that any 'Scientologist' - like Tom Cruise, but also l. ron
hubbard himself - is believing or made himself believe, that he "can
act," and "can successfully BE anyone," and, "can play ANY part?"

'

[post]
Which 'Misunderstood Words' in 'Scientology' "Study Technology," are
pupils or students - forced to use it - always demanded TO PASS BY?

('Scientology' is a front group for l. ron hubbard; 'ABLE,'
'APPLIED SCHOLASTICS' are "Study Technology" front groups for
'Scientology.')

'

[post]
Where and how does 'Scientology' advise, to 'de-populate' a planet
(to remove all human, animal and vegetable life of a planet)?

Why is it all right for a 'Scientologist' to blow up ANY planet "just
for fun," or also out of Envy and Hate - and what most senior or
highest DOCTRINE ('Factor') of 'Scientology,' actually demands AND
justifies this?

'

'

Mind well, that I do know the answers, but the "experts" on, or the
"critics" of 'Scientology' seem to be very far from forthcoming, in
(what they so loudly claim are) their professed duties.

KNT hrp&p
Copyright 2009 - conditions as usual ('learnware')

_________
Reference:

'The Evil "critics" do NOT weaken 'Scientology,' but Fight for
Evil BELIEFS and AGAINST the Rational Truth'
(encloses {HRI 20080918-V1.5} )
{note 20081207-v3}
(7 December 2008 - version 3 on 15 Dec 2008)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy/msg/cc9e0dc0121eb36c

davidmi...@live.com

Jan 2, 2009, 8:23:56 AM1/2/09
On Jan 2, 1:59 am, Leonardo Been <leonardo_b...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Questions to test the "experts" on 'Scientology' and on 'Scientology'
>  front groups

>                                                   {HRI note 20090102}
>
> [post]
> Why is it, that the FRAUD part of 'Scientology,' DOES work so well?

99% of humanity are damaged in some way. Give them hope that you
have the answer to their ills,
and they will eat shit for you, if they think it will help THEM.

> '
>
> [post]
> Why is it, that any 'Scientologist' - like Tom Cruise, but also l. ron
>  hubbard himself - is believing or made himself believe, that he "can
>  act," and "can successfully BE anyone," and, "can play ANY part?"

Because it's true. Look at Bush,jr...he couldn't peddle vacuum
cleaners,
yet he's president of the frickin' U.S.ofA! Why? Brass,muscle and
influence.
And he's not even a freakin Scientologist, for LRH's sake!

> '
>
> [post]
> Which 'Misunderstood Words' in 'Scientology' "Study Technology," are
>  pupils or students - forced to use it - always demanded TO PASS BY?
>
>      ('Scientology' is a front group for l. ron  hubbard; 'ABLE,'
>       'APPLIED SCHOLASTICS' are "Study Technology" front groups for
>       'Scientology.')

Depends on the sucker...I mean student. I'm not into the tech
crap anymore
so I have to get back to you on that one.
David Miscavage
COB/RTC

> '
>
> [post]
> Where and how does 'Scientology' advise, to 'de-populate' a planet
> (to remove all human, animal and vegetable life of a planet)?

Look, I don;t know why your so hung up on this crap. We make it up
as we
go along. Remember the 'Golden age of tech?

> Why is it all right for a 'Scientologist' to blow up ANY planet "just
>  for fun," or also out of Envy and Hate - and what most senior or
>  highest DOCTRINE ('Factor') of 'Scientology,' actually demands AND
>  justifies this?

See answer above. Why do you think we publish so many volumes of this
crap?
To keep you too busy contemplating your navel to notice your pocket
being picked!

Plato Been

Jan 2, 2009, 1:27:20 PM1/2/09
Sociopaths, demonic creatures and mental street bums - and any such
souls who "live" by Hate, by Envy or by Ugliness - must filter out
from their own view,

all writing by Koos Nolst Trenite,
human rights philosopher and poet (hrp&p).

The command is argued in this way:

'Demonic creatures etc. have NO PERMISSION to talk to me'
{Note 20071207-V2.0.2}
(7 December 2007 - Version 2.0.2 on 30 Oct 2008)

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.christian/msg/b1d32391e51d3107
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.islam/msg/b1d32391e51d3107
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.jewish/msg/b1d32391e51d3107
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.wicca/msg/b1d32391e51d3107

'

'

Koos Nolst Trenite is arguably by far the most Intelligent, by far
the most Beautiful and by far the most Caring philosopher known,

and on top of that, the most Truthful and most trusted philosopher
known on Earth and beyond.

Copyright 2008-2009 by KNT hrp&p (May 2008; Version 1.1 on 2 Jan 2009)
Copyright conditions as usual ('learnware')

'

On Jan 2, 10:59 am, Koos Nolst Trenite (alias Leonardo Been) wrote:

'Questions to test the "experts" on 'Scientology' and on
'Scientology' front groups'
{HRI note 20090102}
(2 January 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.arts.tv/msg/c54344d8adc673de
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.activism/msg/fada5bcc04de2b3c

Leonardo Been

Feb 17, 2009, 8:59:50 PM2/17/09
The Answers to 'Questions to test the "experts" on 'Scientology' and
on 'Scientology' front groups'

{HRI note 20090102-A-1.0.1}

(Answers on
17 Feb 2009)

[post]
Why is it, that the FRAUD part of 'Scientology,' DOES work so well?

It is the only thing, that l. ron hubbard CAN do well, and the
only thing that he actually wants to do, and the only thing he
enjoys doing:

To deceive, manipulate and dominate people.

He is aided in that by the medical profession,
fighting as that "science" does most fiercely,
to establish the belief,

that "Evil does not exist, or else and in any case,
is not to be taken into account for the purpose of
restoring or protecting health,"

and thus they create an endless stream of more
and more "incurable diseases and disorders,"

in order to fatten their ill-begotten incomes.

'

Further about the demon, l, ron hubbard - if he would NOT
deceive, manipulate and dominate people, then all people
would only hate him and kick him out.

It is thus for him - to "survive" - of the utmost
"NECESSITY," to deceive, to manipulate and to dominate
ALL people,

preferably totally, and forever.

And he claims, that your only motive for living, is
"to survive."

My motive for living, however, is TO ENJOY
LIFE,

and to share that Joy with others, and
to participate in the Joy of Life from others.

But demons see that quite differently:

"People can be forced to do and to believe anything,
and they won't protest, as long as you threaten
their survival - BECAUSE they rather want to
survive."

'

Truth being absolute, a demon has really only two choices:

1. To be openly Evil and Ugly, which does not make him or
her too many friends, of course.

2. To pretend to be "normal" and to deceive and to manipulate
people, to destroy their ability to perceive and think.

'

'

[post]
Why is it, that any 'Scientologist' - like Tom Cruise, but also l. ron
hubbard himself - is believing or made himself believe, that he "can
act," and "can successfully BE anyone," and, "can play ANY part?"

It is the cherished, and forcefully promoted belief by any
demon, that

"absolute truth does not exist," and so, "one can be anyone one
pleases, as long as one decides it strongly enough and tells
enough lies to hide the absolute truth:"

"Whatever is true for you is true, for you."

'

Apart from that, demons are Life Energy Vampires, so they smash
away the Energy of those 'they want to be and look and act and
feel like,'

and so you see many demonic creatures who seem "normal,"
"successful," "talented," "admired," "self-confident,"
etc..

'

'

[post]
Which 'Misunderstood Words' in 'Scientology' "Study Technology," are
pupils or students - forced to use it - always demanded TO PASS BY?

('Scientology' is a front group for l. ron hubbard; 'ABLE,'
'APPLIED SCHOLASTICS' are "Study Technology" front groups for
'Scientology.')

The demon, l. ron hubbard, wrote, that "you must find and clear
up all 'misunderstood words'," and then he developed methods of
"Word Clearing:"

He made very sure, thereby, that PEOPLE WILL NEVER CHECK HIS
FALSE DEFINITIONS, because "they (students) have cleared up all
the words of the definitions given, and they have cleared the
concept."

Thus, the word 'Scientology' does NOT MEAN what the demon,
l. ron hubbard, demands "it means" ("the science of
knowing how to know"),

but it DOES mean:

'Scientology is the method of making people NEVER find out
or know, those things they SHOULD know.'

In other words: The very OPPOSITE of the
"definition" given by the demon.

'

[post]
Where and how does 'Scientology' advise, to 'de-populate' a planet
(to remove all human, animal and vegetable life of a planet)?

This is "taught" by the demon, by l. ron hubbard,
to all Scientologists, in a "lecture" by him, called

"The Free Being" - which, a "free being," is described by the
demon, by l. ron hubbard, as being

in fact some Evil individual without any restraint, who thinks
people are just things to play with, and who discards and
destroys people at will,

and who is "the ideal - and for Scientologists to work
towards."

'

Why is it all right for a 'Scientologist' to blow up ANY planet "just
for fun," or also out of Envy and Hate - and what most senior or
highest DOCTRINE ('Factor') of 'Scientology,' actually demands AND
justifies this?

The demon claims as the "senior datum:"

"The highest purpose in the Universe, is the creation of an
effect."

That is the typical viewpoint of a demon or of a demonic
creature.

And many such "viewpoints" are added, by the demon, by
l. ron hubbard, as "senior data about life." Like:

"Beauty and Ugliness are just a matter of opinion."

Only a demon wants that to be so.

'

'

Mind you, while I do know the answers, the "experts" or the "critics"
of 'Scientology,' do appear to be very far from forthcoming,

in (what they so loudly claim, are) their professed duties.

'

Never have they voiced either, WHAT THERAPY any escaped
'Scientologist' SHOULD have:

A type of therapy (NOT a "whatever is true for you"
type of "therapy," but actual therapy) based on the
simple observation, that Truth Is Absolute.

Indeed, if someone can not see, feel or sense, or come to the
conclusion, that l. ron hubbard IS a demon, then there is
something very, very wrong with that someone.

Facing the Ugliness of the demon l. ron hubbard - truth
being absolute - is TREMENDOUSLY beneficial for anyone's
life.

KNT hrp&p