JFK Assassination Forum Archives -- Misc. Topics Of Interest (Part 92)

David Von Pein

Apr 17, 2009, 8:45:18 PM4/17/09
ARCHIVED JFK ASSASSINATION FORUM POSTS OF INTEREST (PART 92):

STUDEBAKER AND DAY:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/de21728e42d62668

CONNALLY'S CHEST WOUND:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/14823cf0a20e9465

PLOTTERS, PLOTTERS, EVERYWHERE:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/a11eb8750cb08837

LIARS, LIARS, EVERYWHERE:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/d2a8c185e3245e2a

THE SBT:
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,615.msg5089.html#msg5089

THE DICTABELT:
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,456.msg5245.html#msg5245
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,456.msg5252.html#msg5252

OSWALD'S WHEREABOUTS AFTER THE ASSASSINATION:
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,615.msg5149.html#msg5149

MORE JFK-RELATED MISCELLANY:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/7c0e59540838ec6e
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,456.msg5010.html#msg5010
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/26d65d72cc8db585
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/25b4bdb80dea1be4
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/0856a55d86bcc133
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/fab1a64f9ef6a923
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,615.msg5091.html#msg5091
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,615.msg5092.html#msg5092
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/9b7fbcd5f391412e
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/5f85cfc3e26ee945
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,456.msg5256.html#msg5256
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/3689c28516b7fa07

aeffects

Apr 18, 2009, 3:27:51 AM4/18/09
no free advertising here, troll!
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Apr 19, 2009, 10:47:45 AM4/19/09

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/88d247f1331b2577

Robert Harris,

You actually think that a car slowing from an already-incredibly-slow
14 MPH to 8 MPH would actually have the effect that you CTers want to
invent in this case for JFK's head moving sharply forward between Z312
and Z313?

Get real.

And after getting "real", then try to calculate the odds of JFK
getting hit by a bullet in the head at the exact same instant when
SOMETHING ELSE UNRELATED TO THE BULLET THAT HAS JUST HIT HIM is
causing Kennedy's head to rock noticeably forward 2 to 3 inches.

Those must by "O.J." odds, in favor of "virtually impossible".

aeffects

Apr 19, 2009, 3:43:52 PM4/19/09
On Apr 19, 7:47 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/88d247f1331b2577
>
> Robert Harris,
>
> You actually think that a car slowing from an already-incredibly-slow
> 14 MPH to 8 MPH would actually have the effect that you CTers want to
> invent in this case for JFK's head moving sharply forward between Z312
> and Z313?

hon, what terrifies you is this: if the Zapruder film is altered, all
WC/Lone Nut assumptions are cow-pookey soooooo

> Get real.

I agree, best thing Nutters can do?

<snip the nutter diversion -- waste of time, nice try troll>

David Von Pein

Apr 20, 2009, 12:03:10 AM4/20/09

A "YOU TUBER" SAID:

>>> "Since when did I say it [common sense and the evidence against Lee Harvey Oswald] had to be ignored? Reread my previous email and tell where I said such a thing." <<<

DVP THEN SAID:

You're implying that very thing (i.e., ignoring the evidence) by
calling me on the carpet for having blasted Mark Lane's absurd
statement regarding the Warren Commission.

I.E.,

Since the EVIDENCE is positively telling any reasonable person looking
into the JFK murder case that the WC definitely "proved" Lee Oswald's
guilt beyond all reasonable doubt....

....and since Mark Lane [on a TV interview with William Buckley in
December 1966] had the Kong-sized gonads to utter the remark that the
WC didn't prove its case against Oswald at all....

....and since you berated me for berating Lane's foolish statement....

....it must mean you endorse Lane's foolish statement....

....Hence, it implies that you are advocating "ignoring the evidence"
against Oswald.

Perry...your witness.

DVP

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmNAwI5DVdQ&feature=PlayList&p=302AF54066C6F0DE

aeffects

Apr 20, 2009, 12:41:35 AM4/20/09
no advertising troll!

David Von Pein

Apr 20, 2009, 1:28:07 AM4/20/09

A "YOU TUBER" SAID:

>>> "So, in your mind, the case on the [John] Kennedy assassination is closed." <<<

DVP SAID:

Of course it's closed. It was closed on 11/24/63 (for all intents &
purposes). Just listen to all of this stuff the DPD had against Oswald
as of November 24th (just two days after the assassination):

http://media.myfoxdfw.com/JFKvideo/video/jfk030.html

>>> "So why post the videos that you do post? So that you can have the pleasure of making snarky comments about those who think the case is not closed?" <<<

You like that word ("snarky"), don't you?

Anyway, I post the videos I post for two reasons:

1.) I want to.

2.) I've discovered that there are a lot of people who are just like
me when it comes to enjoying archival footage of Jack Kennedy and the
live, as-it-aired coverage of his tragic assassination.

Do I need additional reasons to post the videos I post?

>>> "You, Vincent Bugliosi, and your ilk, have a one-dimensional, flat view of history, society, and politics." <<<

Yeah, that must be why Mr. Bugliosi is trying so hard to convict
President George W. Bush for CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT MURDER, right?

Perry....it's your witness.

Footnote/Addendum:

And my "snarky" comment about Mark Lane being "off his rocker" still
stands. And it always will stand....because Mr. Lane was, in essence,
"off his rocker" when he said to Bill Buckley on 12/1/66 that the
Warren Commission "was totally unable to prove" that Lee Harvey Oswald
fired the shots that struck down President John F. Kennedy in 1963.

www.youtube.com/profile?user=DavidVonPein&view=videos&query=buckley

David Von Pein

Apr 22, 2009, 12:41:52 AM4/22/09

"WENDI" (A CONSPIRACY-LOVING KOOK AT THE IMDB.COM JFK FORUM) SAID:

>>> "Please indicate where the shooting re-enactment was done which shows that a shooter duplicates the alleged shooting done by Oswald -- 3 shots in 6.5 seconds on a moving target at 15 mph at 75 yard range. A bolt action must be moved away from the shooters face in order to work the bolt and reload. Much more time is required. I would like an exact on point re-enactment of the shooting." <<<

DVP SAID:

First off, Oswald had approx. 8.36 seconds to get off his three shots,
and the limousine was not moving as fast as "15 MPH" either. It was
more like 11.2 MPH, and even slower than that by the time of the fatal
head shot at Zapruder Film frame 313.

Wendi The Rabid CTer needs to watch the video linked below (which
proves that a Carcano rifle can be fired very quickly and with good
accuracy when shooting at a MOVING target). One of these CBS shooters
got THREE hits in 5.2 seconds! And another shooter got off three shots
in 4.1 seconds (with 1 hit):

www.YouTube.com/watch?v=zVYrcxhBvY4

www.YouTube.com/view_play_list?p=015D59B2C24BA191

www.Twitter.com/DavidVonPein

But no matter how many times the conspiracy nuts are shown the above
tests conducted by CBS News in 1967 (or told about the existence of
those tests), the conspiracy kooks will continue to regurgitate the
"It Couldn't Be Done" mantra.

Sad. Isn't it?

aeffects

Apr 22, 2009, 3:00:27 AM4/22/09
no advertising dipshit..... English your second language?
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Apr 24, 2009, 2:06:46 AM4/24/09

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/4061d6341ee3df42

http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/033a.+ALTGENS+PHOTO+(EXTRA+LARGE+VERSION)?gda=GvcO218AAADr6tC8UyTBgT86VBHer5Z9BC-jgeKYxgUJ9WSRz4S9N51K-owUkrbjYfon4eO-wcqAY7K8nIlRV0ozD0jSkdOWZgCWaKSotOvb-lnZ1KVxZZxzIUqf6s0oL53Wkz8h1XQ

JOHN McADAMS SAID:

>>> "Very good copy [of the famous Altgens photo; linked above], but according to the testimony, LBJ was to Lady Bird's right, in the same seat. I'm not sure I can see anybody there." <<<

DVP SAID:

Yeah, I think you're correct, John. I don't see LBJ in the blown-up
version of the picture either.

In the regular-sized (non-enlarged) version of the Altgens picture, I
always thought it looked like LBJ seated to Lady Bird's LEFT in the
car. But in the blow-up, we can easily see that that is not LBJ on
Lady Bird's left -- that's Senator Ralph Yarborough.

Plus, I just remembered that there is also amateur film footage that
shows LBJ sitting on the RIGHT side of the car during the Dallas
motorcade on 11/22/63. So it's fairly clear that the person sitting to
Lady Bird's left can't be Vice President Johnson.

Lyndon Johnson can't be seen at all in James Altgens' photograph, in
my opinion. At least he can't be seen very clearly in the picture at
any rate; and LBJ certainly cannot be seen clearly enough to make a
definitive determination on whether he's "ducking" the rifle bullets
or not.

But even if it could be proven beyond a reasonable doubt that Johnson
is "ducking" in the Altgens picture, it's another "So what?" type of
situation for the conspiracy theorists who like to drag this topic out
of their stale closets every now and then -- because by the time the
Altgens picture was taken, TWO GUNSHOTS had certainly already been
fired in Dealey Plaza.

And there had positively been enough time for two of the Secret
Service agents in JFK's follow-up car to react to the shots (since we
can see two agents turning and looking directly toward the Book
Depository Building in the Altgens picture).

So, it stands to reason, that other people could have conceivably been
"reacting" (and possibly "ducking") by the time Altgens took his
famous photo as well.

But for some reason, conspiracy theorists seem to think that if LBJ
can be seen "ducking" in the Altgens photo, this indicates that Vice
President Johnson MUST have been ducking BEFORE the first shot was
even fired (and hence, per the conspiracy kooks who like to raise this
point, LBJ had advanced knowledge that shooting was going to be
occurring on Elm Street at exactly 12:30 on November 22nd).

A silly notion altogether, isn't it? (Yes, it is.)

www.Twitter.com/DavidVonPein