"ANYTIME I SEE VON PEIN ATTACK A BOOK ON AMAZON, I'M GOING TO BUY IT"

Gil Jesus

Jan 24, 2010, 12:43:35 PM1/24/10

Ben Holmes

Jan 24, 2010, 1:09:37 PM1/24/10
In article <676ca665-3d00-40d8...@a13g2000vbf.googlegroups.com>,
Gil Jesus says...

>----Jim DiEugenio
>
>http://www.blackopradio.com/black458b.ram

I must admit that I was first alerted to Doug Horne's new 5 volume set based on
what DVP said.

I'm half-way through the last volume, and Doug Horne has come closer to
"solving" the case than any other author I've ever read. (Of course, he also had
access to more evidence & testimony than any other author!)

The price is steep at around $85, but it's worth it, particularly if you
believe, as I do, that the medical evidence can break the case. History will
corroborate Doug Horne's analysis - because someday in the future, perhaps 20-30
years from now, JFK will be exhumed, and his body will still retain the evidence
that far too many eyewitnesses have stated is there.

At this point in time, the case is for all intents & purposes, solved. All
debate now is simply moving comma's around.

Perhaps this explains John McAdams incredible cowardice in running away from
Question #25 (and, for that matter, all of them...)

Ben Holmes
Learn to Make Money with a Website - http://www.burningknife.com

Steve

Jan 24, 2010, 6:54:18 PM1/24/10
On Jan 24, 10:09 am, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
> In article <676ca665-3d00-40d8-ac7a-31ad8db8b...@a13g2000vbf.googlegroups.com>,

Horne wrote his two-brain autopsy theory EXACTLY for people like you,
Ben. One thing is certain. A conspiracy writer will NEVER go broke
overestimating the gullibility of his followers. Bugliosi totally
destroyed Horne's entire theory before it was even published in
"Reclaiming History." After reading all of the logical problems Horne
never addresses I decided to same my money on Horne's work and buy gum
instead. At least now I have something worth while. Horne's two-
brain autopsy theory is simply the theory-of-the-month--right up there
with Lifton's body alteration theory, White's faked backyard
photographs theory, O'Toole "psychological stress evaluator" theory,
Garrison and Marrs "military-industrial complex" theory, Thompson's
"Dal-Tex Building assassin theory", Jack Brazil's "manhole cover
gunman" theory, and on and on and on. Horne will be right at home
checking into the "Kennedy Assassination Theory-of-the-Month Mental
Institution" there are always plenty of gullible fools to gobble up a
new theory.

Gil Jesus

Jan 24, 2010, 7:56:32 PM1/24/10
Ben:

David Von Pein has done more to sell conspiracy books than any
positive revue.

And he continues to do so.

In contrast, I'm wondering if his high appraisal of RH long before it
came out contributed to its premature decline.

aeffects

Jan 24, 2010, 7:59:21 PM1/24/10

we can smell your fear, troll.... stipend coming to an end, hon?

Ben Holmes

Jan 24, 2010, 9:47:14 PM1/24/10
In article <3313f2cc-5441-4ec3...@33g2000yqo.googlegroups.com>,
aeffects says...

>On Jan 24, 3:54=A0pm, Steve <sahist...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> On Jan 24, 10:09=A0am, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
>>

>> > In article <676ca665-3d00-40d8-ac7a-31ad8db8b...@a13g2000vbf.googlegrou=

>ps.com>,
>> > Gil Jesus says...

>> > I must admit that I was first alerted to Doug Horne's new 5 volume set =

>based on
>> > what DVP said.
>>
>> > I'm half-way through the last volume, and Doug Horne has come closer to
>> > "solving" the case than any other author I've ever read. (Of course, he=

> also had
>> > access to more evidence & testimony than any other author!)
>>
>> > The price is steep at around $85, but it's worth it, particularly if yo=
>> > believe, as I do, that the medical evidence can break the case. History=
> will
>> > corroborate Doug Horne's analysis - because someday in the future, perh=
>aps 20-30
>> > years from now, JFK will be exhumed, and his body will still retain the=

> evidence
>> > that far too many eyewitnesses have stated is there.
>>
>> > At this point in time, the case is for all intents & purposes, solved. =

>All
>> > debate now is simply moving comma's around.
>>
>> > Perhaps this explains John McAdams incredible cowardice in running away=

> from
>> > Question #25 (and, for that matter, all of them...)
>>
>> Horne wrote his two-brain autopsy theory EXACTLY for people like you,
>> Ben. =A0One thing is certain. =A0A conspiracy writer will NEVER go broke
>> overestimating the gullibility of his followers. =A0Bugliosi totally

>> destroyed Horne's entire theory before it was even published in
>> "Reclaiming History." =A0After reading all of the logical problems Horne

>> never addresses I decided to same my money on Horne's work and buy gum
>> instead. =A0At least now I have something worth while. =A0Horne's two-

>> brain autopsy theory is simply the theory-of-the-month--right up there
>> with Lifton's body alteration theory, White's faked backyard
>> photographs theory, O'Toole "psychological stress evaluator" theory,
>> Garrison and Marrs "military-industrial complex" theory, Thompson's
>> "Dal-Tex Building assassin theory", Jack Brazil's "manhole cover
>> gunman" theory, and on and on and on. =A0Horne will be right at home

>> checking into the "Kennedy Assassination Theory-of-the-Month Mental
>> Institution" there are always plenty of gullible fools to gobble up a
>> new theory.
>
>we can smell your fear, troll.... stipend coming to an end, hon?

It's sad to see even John McAdams running from the evidence, let alone the
trolls.

Message has been deleted

aeffects

Jan 25, 2010, 12:53:12 AM1/25/10
On Jan 24, 9:52 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

no advertising shithead.....

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Jan 25, 2010, 2:33:43 AM1/25/10

http://www.Box.net/shared/sniktdot7q

For the record, James DiEugenio (as usual) was 100% wrong in his
"Black Op Radio" appearance of January 21, 2010 (linked above), when
he said that I had been writing things on the Internet about Rodger
Remington's new book "Biting The Elephant":

http://www.Amazon.com/dp/1426917481

But the fact is, prior to this post I'm writing right now, I have
never ever said Word 1 about Remington's "Elephant" book.

Somebody apparently told DiEugenio that I had bought the book from
Amazon.com and that I now was bashing the book on the Internet. That
is totally untrue. And it's just one more time that DiEugenio has
misrepresented me on Retard Radio.

I'd like to know who the lapdog is who is supplying DiEugenio with his
information about me. I'm nearly certain it isn't DiEugenio himself
who is making up these lies about me. He very likely gets them second-
hand from somebody else.

But if it is, in fact, DiEugenio himself who is inventing the lies he
has told about me on Black Op Radio, then James is a bigger kook than
I had originally thought (as well as being a totally disingenuous
person), because the following statement made by DiEugenio concerning
me is just a flat-out lie:

"I didn't know anything about this book. But it's on Amazon
right now, called 'Biting The Elephant', and when I saw that David Von
Pein had gone after it, I immediately ordered it, so I figured it must
be a good book. .... The minute I saw Von Pein attacking the book, I
ordered it." -- James DiEugenio; 01/21/2010

The person who regularly reports to DiEugenio, whoever it is, must be
some mixed-up kook, because he/she never seems to get anything right.
He/she evidently e-mails DiEugenio about something I supposedly said,
and Jimmy D. (naturally) believes everything the lapdog is telling
him--including the latest lie about my having talked about Remington's
new book on the Internet recently, which just simply has not happened,
and anybody using the Search feature at the various forums can verify
the fact that I've never uttered a word about that book prior to this
post.

According to other conspiracy kooks, DiEugenio is supposed to be an
outstanding researcher. And yet he takes virtually everything at face
value when it comes to certain things that have been said about me,
without bothering to check those facts for himself at all. And then he
has no hesitation whatsoever in repeating those untrue and
unsubstantiated things on an Internet radio program.

It's pathetic.

And just think--ALL FOUR PEOPLE (besides me) who have listened to that
1/21/10 Black Op broadcast now probably believe that I have been
bashing Mr. Remington's new book! ALL FOUR of them!

Heck, next week it might be up to FIVE people who will hear
DiEugenio's unfounded DVP rumors!

~shudders~

But thanks anyway, Gil, for starting this thread. It provided a
platform for me to once again set the record straight about the lies
DiEugenio apparently enjoys spreading about me on Black Op Radio.

For lots of additional half-truths and misrepresentations authored by
James DiEugenio, I offer up this treasure trove:

http://Battling-A-Conspiracy-Kook.blogspot.com

http://groups.google.com/group/reclaiming-history/browse_thread/thread/863ee417ecb1633f

http://box.net//static/flash/box_explorer.swf?widget_hash=88cm88qq0r&v=1

Gil Jesus

Jan 25, 2010, 5:26:43 PM1/25/10
On Jan 25, 12:53�am, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 24, 9:52�pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> no advertising shithead.....

Len Osanic has informed me that the author of that book, "Biting the
Elephant- The Warren Report" ( Rodger Remington) will be appearing on
BlackOp radio soon.

Ben Holmes

Jan 25, 2010, 6:31:48 PM1/25/10
In article <a836ea04-64fd-4d7a...@a5g2000yqi.googlegroups.com>,
Gil Jesus says...

>On Jan 25, 12:53=EF=BF=BDam, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> On Jan 24, 9:52=EF=BF=BDpm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>>
>> no advertising shithead.....
>
>Len Osanic has informed me that the author of that book, "Biting the
>Elephant- The Warren Report" ( Rodger Remington) will be appearing on
>BlackOp radio soon.

I have both of his previous books on the JFK case, and both are good. Not,
perhaps, in the same league as Doug Horne, but still worthwhile.

Thanks for alerting me, I hadn't noticed this book before, looks like I'll head
over to Amazon...

mucher1

Jan 25, 2010, 6:43:02 PM1/25/10

Didn't you hear the man? No advertising, shithead...

timstter

Jan 25, 2010, 10:16:54 PM1/25/10

LOL! Yeah Gilly, listen to the man you ol' Bald Goose you.

Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

David Von Pein

Jan 25, 2010, 11:39:12 PM1/25/10

>>> "I have both of his previous books on the JFK case." <<<

You'd better dig into your pockets and buy another one then, because
Remington wrote three books on the case (prior to "Elephant"):

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=ntt_athr_dp_sr_1?_encoding=UTF8&sort=relevancerank&search-alias=books&field-author=Rodger%20Remington

Message has been deleted

aeffects

Jan 26, 2010, 12:06:38 AM1/26/10
On Jan 25, 9:02 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> BTW,
>
> I'm just curious to know if it bothers any CTer on this forum that Jim
> DiEugenio told an outright LIE about me on the Black Op Radio show on
> January 21st, 2010?
>
> To refresh your memories, it was this lie:
>
>       "When I saw that David Von Pein had gone after it [Rodger
> Remington's 2009 book "Biting The Elephant"], I immediately ordered

> it, so I figured it must be a good book. .... The minute I saw Von
> Pein attacking the book, I ordered it." -- Jim DiEugenio; 1/21/10
>
> So, I was just wondering what a CTer's thoughts might be about
> DiEugenio telling such falsehoods about me on Internet radio?
>
> Granted, the above-quoted lie of DiEugenio's is not very important at
> all in the grand scheme of things connected to the JFK case. After
> all, most people listening to that Black Op broadcast (all four of
> them) probably were saying to themselves, 'Who the hell is David Von
> Pein and why would anybody care what he thinks about this case?' ---
> but even so, it does prove one of two things:
>
> 1.) It indicates that Jim DiEugenio is a liar HIMSELF (i.e., he made
> up the lie about me "bashing" Rodger Remington's latest book on his
> own, without hearing it from somebody else).
>
> Or:
>
> 2.) After receiving information from someone else (probably via e-
> mail), DiEugenio doesn't do a good job at all of "fact-checking" for
> himself certain things that he purports to be true and factual on
> Black Op Radio.
>
> One of the above two options is the truth in this particularly
> instance.
>
> I explained more about DiEugenio's latest lie in the post below:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/8c62bff762e6e598

perhaps you should make a personal appearance someplace and clear the
air, eh? ROTFLMFAO!

I can see it now, DVP will you please come to the podium and sixteen
people head for the microphone.

DVP you're a troll, deal with it!

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Jan 26, 2010, 12:15:18 AM1/26/10

[...]

up the lie ON HIS OWN about me "attacking" Rodger Remington's latest
book, without hearing it from somebody else).

David Von Pein

Jan 26, 2010, 12:16:13 AM1/26/10

Answer the question I asked in the post above, Healy.

Have you got the 'nads to do that?

kaline68

Feb 5, 2010, 7:42:20 PM2/5/10
On Jan 24, 12:43 pm, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> ----Jim DiEugenio
>
> http://www.blackopradio.com/black458b.ram

Von Pein must have deleted his review of "Biting The Elephant" as i
don't see his review anymore, typical tactic by the lone nut losers
after they are exposed.

Gil Jesus

Feb 5, 2010, 11:16:23 PM2/5/10
On Feb 5, 7:42�pm, kaline68 <tram84...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Von Pein must have deleted his review of "Biting The Elephant" as i
> don't see his review anymore, typical tactic by the lone nut losers
> after they are exposed.

ROFLMAO...maybe it's finally sinking in that he's done more to further
the cause of conspiracy in the death of JFK than any conspiracy book
ever could.

I notice that when he makes a post and I reply, he sometimes deletes
the original post, making my response the first entry.

It's like he posts something stupid and when I reveal how stupid it
is, he deletes it and usually responds with some foolish insult.

Yep. Typical tactic for him.

Kaline, Cash, Lolich, McLain...those '68 Tigers were some team.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Feb 6, 2010, 12:30:47 AM2/6/10

>>> "Von Pein must have deleted his review of "Biting The Elephant" as I don't see his review anymore. Typical tactic by the lone nut losers after they are exposed." <<<

I never wrote a review for that book in the first place. It never
existed, and DiEugenio never laid eyes on any review written by me for
Rodger Remington's 2009 book "Biting The Elephant".

DiEugenio is either a liar or a dunce, as I've already told this
aggregation in this very thread on January 25, 2010. Didn't you even
read what I wrote in this thread, Al Kaline?

Here's a replay:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/8c62bff762e6e598

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/c618a3438d9ea232

And after telling the lie about me on the January 21, 2010, Black Op
Retard-fest, DiEugenio decided to go one step further and continue
telling the same lie about me on Black Op on February 4, 2010.

http://www.Box.net/shared/ughzn0pl86

In the above-linked Black Op program, conspiracy theorist James
DiEugenio actually claims he SAW FOR HIMSELF a review written by me
(DVP) on the webpage linked below for Mr. Remington's "Biting The
Elephant" book:

http://www.Amazon.com/dp/1426917481

As everyone can see, however, there is no review written by me on that
page. And no, I did not "delete" any review from that webpage, as Al
Kaline68 has suggested.

I have no idea why DiEugenio has a desire to tell these "Biting The
Elephant" lies about me on two different Black Op Radio programs
recently, but it goes to show one of two things:

1.) Jim DiEugenio is a dope who lacks the research skills to get his
facts straight concerning a very simple matter -- i.e., identifying a
certain review written by a certain person for a specific book.

Or:

2.) Jim DiEugenio is a liar.

There is no third option here.

As I said in an earlier post, this matter is very, very small and
insignificant in the broad scheme of things associated with the JFK
assassination (quite obviously), but it does bother me when I am
accused of doing something (writing a review for a particular book)
that I did not do.

And now, via the post written by "kaline68", I see that I'm going to
have to face a secondary problem as a result of DiEugenio's blatant
lie (or his idiocy by not getting his facts straight) -- and that is
the problem of the kooks who will ALWAYS place their faith in the liar
(in this instance, Jim DiEugenio) instead of believing the person who
is telling the truth (in this case, David Von Pein).

Now that I think a little more about this little incident regarding
Jim DiEugenio's lie that he decided to invent about me, it makes me
realize what a truly difficult (even impossible) task it is for a
person who has done nothing wrong and is telling the complete truth to
be believed by certain people who have no desire to believe the truth
at all.

A few good examples of this (on a much more important level relating
to the JFK murder case) would be: Buell Wesley Frazier, Linnie Mae
Randle, Roy Truly, Will Fritz, Arlen Specter, Earl Warren, Gerald
Ford, Robert Frazier, and many other people who are accused of telling
one lie after another by many conspiracy theorists of the world (James
DiEugenio among them).

No matter what those witnesses and investigative officials say with
respect to OSWALD HAVING BEEN GUILTY of murdering President Kennedy
and Officer Tippit, they simply will not be believed.

To certain conspiracy theorists, ALL of those people I just mentioned
are evil liars and/or "cover-up" artists. With respect to Wesley
Frazier and Linnie Randle specifically, I put their names on the above
list due to the fact that Jim DiEugenio has recently decided (without
a speck of evidence to support his beliefs) that both Frazier and
Randle lied (or were coerced by the authorities into lying) when they
each claimed to have seen Lee Harvey Oswald carrying a large paper bag
on the morning of November 22, 1963.

Now, given the fact that DiEugenio seems to firmly believe that Oswald
carried NO LARGE PAPER BAG AT ALL to work with him on 11/22/63, I'm
guessing that there is virtually NOTHING on God's green Earth that
will sway Jim away from his silly recently-acquired belief that LHO
had no large bag with him at all as he left Ruth Paine's house on the
morning of the assassination.

Similarly, it just dawned on me (after reading the post written by
"kaline68" in this thread) that it will probably be totally futile on
my part to attempt to defend myself against James DiEugenio's little
lie that he (for whatever reason) decided to tell about me on Black Op
Radio on both January 21, 2010, and February 4, 2010.

In a small way, I can now totally understand what it's like to be in
the shoes of Arlen Specter...or Earl Warren...or Gerald Ford...or
David Belin...or Marina Oswald...or Wesley Frazier...or Captain
Fritz...etc., etc.

An untrue accusation is like gum on your shoe....it's a hard thing to
get rid of.

David Von Pein
February 5-6, 2010

http://groups.google.com/group/Reclaiming-History/browse_thread/thread/863ee417ecb1633f

http://The-JFK-Assassination.blogspot.com

aeffects

Feb 6, 2010, 3:34:03 AM2/6/10

dancing the two-step, eh moron? And, you've never met a book review
you couldn't or WOULDN'T rewrite to suit your pathetic purposes....
Carry on!

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Feb 6, 2010, 4:29:32 AM2/6/10

>>>"You've never met a book review you couldn't or WOULDN'T rewrite to suit your pathetic purposes."<<<

So, you believe DiEugenio is telling the truth and you, therefore,
think I am the one who is lying regarding this "Elephant" book review
situation; is that correct, Mr. Crackpipe?

Thanks for proving my previous point.

"I see that I'm going to have to face a secondary problem as a
result of DiEugenio's blatant lie (or his idiocy by not getting his
facts straight) -- and that is the problem of the kooks who will
ALWAYS place their faith in the liar (in this instance, Jim DiEugenio)
instead of believing the person who is telling the truth (in this

case, David Von Pein). .... It will probably be totally futile on my

part to attempt to defend myself against James DiEugenio's little lie

that he (for whatever reason) decided to tell about me. .... An untrue

accusation is like gum on your shoe....it's a hard thing to get rid

of." -- DVP

aeffects

Feb 6, 2010, 5:03:48 AM2/6/10
On Feb 6, 1:29 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> So, you believe DiEugenio is telling the truth and you, therefore,
> think I am the one who is lying regarding this "Elephant" book review
> situation; is that correct, Mr. Crackpipe?

whatever Jim Di is saying is irrelevant, you're lying -- you can't hep
yursef....

<snip the lone nut troll lunacy>

David Von Pein

Feb 6, 2010, 5:29:42 AM2/6/10

>>> "Whatever Jim Di[Eugenio] is saying is irrelevant." <<<

Brilliant response.

Gil Jesus

Feb 6, 2010, 7:49:44 AM2/6/10
On Jan 24, 12:43�pm, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> ----Jim DiEugenio
>
> http://www.blackopradio.com/black458b.ram

MORE ON VON PEIN'S SILLY BEHAVIOR ON AMAZON:

http://www.blackopradio.com/black460a.ram

David Von Pein

Feb 6, 2010, 9:49:03 AM2/6/10

"The kooks will ALWAYS place their faith in the liar (in this

instance, Jim DiEugenio) instead of believing the person who is

telling the truth (in this case, David Von Pein). .... An untrue

kaline68

Feb 6, 2010, 3:50:43 PM2/6/10

Gil,
I enjoy your appearances on black op radio, i have a question for you:
what do you think about the Z film - has it been doctored?
many researchers believe it has been doctored but Groden doesnt think
so and he has alot of knowledge on pictures and films

lazu...@webtv.net

Feb 6, 2010, 4:21:26 PM2/6/10
Whatever Von Pein says, almost invariably the opposite is true...like
clockwork...Laz

Ben Holmes

Feb 6, 2010, 5:19:46 PM2/6/10
In article <d55776c8-d73b-4a14...@u26g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,
kaline68 says...

You might want to keep in mind that Groden has a stake in the authenticity. If
it's an altered film, much of his 'career' is based on a fake. This is also true
of several other well-known CT'ers.

Once it becomes clear that some of the evidence in this case has been altered
and/or forged, it becomes easier to look for evidence that the extant Z-film is
also in that category.

It takes a book or two to detail the evidence - but fortunately, several
excellent books *do* detail the evidence.

mucher1

Feb 6, 2010, 6:18:30 PM2/6/10
On 6 Feb., 23:19, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
> In article <d55776c8-d73b-4a14-a784-109d721e1...@u26g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,

> kaline68 says...

> >> ROFLMAO...maybe it's finally sinking in that he's done more to further
> >> the cause of conspiracy in the death of JFK than any conspiracy book
> >> ever could.
>
> >> I notice that when he makes a post and I reply, he sometimes deletes
> >> the original post, making my response the first entry.
>
> >> It's like he posts something stupid and when I reveal how stupid it
> >> is, he deletes it and usually responds with some foolish insult.
>
> >> Yep. Typical tactic for him.
>
> >> Kaline, Cash, Lolich, McLain...those '68 Tigers were some team.
>
> >Gil,
> >I enjoy your appearances on black op radio, i have a question for you:
> >what do you think about the Z film - has it been doctored?
> >many researchers believe it has been doctored but Groden doesnt think
> >so and he has alot of knowledge on pictures and films
>
> You might want to keep in mind that Groden has a stake in the authenticity. If
> it's an altered film, much of his 'career' is based on a fake. This is also true
> of several other well-known CT'ers.

Also keep in mind that some CTs don't like the Z film very much,
because it flies in the face of their pet theories.

> Once it becomes clear that some of the evidence in this case has been altered
> and/or forged, it becomes easier to look for evidence that the extant Z-film is
> also in that category.

It's an acquired taste.

> It takes a book or two to detail the evidence - but fortunately, several
> excellent books *do* detail the evidence.

Too modest to mention your own "lady in yellow pants" theory?

> -----------
> Ben Holmes

lazu...@webtv.net

Feb 6, 2010, 6:26:17 PM2/6/10
Ben-I agree to some extent on Groden, but, i believe he is correct on
1. Headshot from the knoll 2. Backyard Photos are fake 3. back of the
head autopsy photos are fake 4. SBT is not true...so, let's not throw
the baby out with the bath water...Laz

mucher1

Feb 6, 2010, 6:43:25 PM2/6/10

Whatever you say, Laz, almost invariably the opposite is true.

Gil Jesus

Feb 6, 2010, 11:16:21 PM2/6/10
On Feb 6, 3:50�pm, kaline68 <tram84...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Gil,
> I enjoy your appearances on black op radio, i have a question for you:
> what do you think about the Z film - has it been doctored?
> many researchers believe it has been doctored but Groden doesnt think
> so and he has alot of knowledge on pictures and films

Thanks. I don't consider myself knowledgeable enough in video
alteration to be able to say with any degree of certainty either way,
but I will say this:

With respect to the head wound, the Zapruder film does NOT match the
description given by the witnesses who saw it. It does NOT match ( re:
Z-355 ) the autopsy photographs or the x-rays.

tomnln

Feb 6, 2010, 11:54:16 PM2/6/10

"Gil Jesus" <gjj...@aol.com> wrote in message

It was Bob Groden who suggested to the HSCA that they put a "Black Bar"
across the bottom of the frames where most of the action takes place.

SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/zapruder%20film.htm

Ben Holmes

Feb 7, 2010, 10:26:22 AM2/7/10
In article <14336-4B6...@storefull-3252.bay.webtv.net>,
lazu...@webtv.net says...

Oh, I agree! Take Robert Harris, for example - he's done some excellent work
demonstrating that the extant Z-film shows a shot at Z-285. His work is
irrefutable - but it cannot be taken on its merits, because it relies on the
extant Z-film being authentic.

Different CT'ers focus on different aspects of the case, and there can't be much
doubt that all of us are wrong in some aspect or other of the case.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Feb 8, 2010, 4:00:56 AM2/8/10

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/53a43576284d61d9

Just for fun, let's take a look at the responses from the conspiracy
crowd concerning this admittedly-insignificant issue regarding the
"Biting The Elephant" lie that Jim DiEugenio (twice) told about me on
Black Op Radio:

"David Von Pein has done more to sell conspiracy books than any
positive revue [sic]. And he continues to do so. In contrast, I'm
wondering if his high appraisal of RH ["Reclaiming History"] long
before it came out contributed to its premature decline." -- Gil
Jesus; 01/24/2010

"No advertising shithead." -- David G. Healy ("aeffects");
01/25/2010

[Gee, the above gem is a really innovative and surprising retort by
Healy, isn't it?]

"Perhaps you should make a personal appearance someplace and
clear the air, eh? ROTFLMFAO! I can see it now, DVP will you please
come to the podium and sixteen people head for the microphone. DVP
you're a troll, deal with it!" -- David G. Healy; 01/26/2010

[I see that Healy is still living in his fantasy world. And evidently
I've now morphed into being sixteen different people. I'm definitely
marching into my boss' office at Langley tomorrow and demanding that
much-deserved salary increase! I'm tired of doing the work of 16
people for the paltry sum the CIA is currently dishing out!]

"Von Pein must have deleted his review of "Biting The Elephant",
as I don't see his review anymore. Typical tactic by the lone nut
losers after they are exposed." -- "kaline68"; 02/05/2010

[Take note of how the lie told by DiEugenio has suddenly become the
absolute rock-solid truth for "kaline68". And now, suddenly, it is DVP
who is the liar, per Al Kaline (who was, indeed, a great ballplayer).]

"ROFLMAO...maybe it's finally sinking in that he's done more to
further the cause of conspiracy in the death of JFK than any

conspiracy book ever could. I notice that when he [DVP] makes a post

and I reply, he sometimes deletes the original post, making my
response the first entry. It's like he posts something stupid and when
I reveal how stupid it is, he deletes it and usually responds with

some foolish insult. Yep. Typical tactic for him." -- Gil Jesus;
02/05/2010

[For the record, whenever I delete a post (which is often, I admit),
99.9% of the time it is due to the fact that I have discovered a
spelling or grammatical error that I invariably make in nearly every
post I submit to the newsgroups. And since I cannot stand errors in my
archived posts, I am therefore forced to delete the error-filled
message and replace it with a corrected version.

I'm sure Gil Jesus likes his explanation for my deletions better, and
he will probably continue to believe that I delete a lot of posts for
reasons other than spelling/grammar. But, like always, Gilbert J.
Jesus will be wrong. Surprise!]

"Dancing the two-step, eh moron? And, you've never met a book

review you couldn't or WOULDN'T rewrite to suit your pathetic

purposes....Carry on!" -- David G. Healy; 02/06/2010

[Healy's a hoot, isn't he? Now watch him leap to another wrong "Von
Pein is Keating!" conclusion just because I said the word "hoot". He
loves doing that.]

"Whatever Jim Di[Eugenio] is saying is irrelevant, you're lying
-- you can't hep yursef [sic].... <snip the lone nut troll lunacy>" --
David G. Healy; 02/06/2010

[Another sparkling comeback by Mr. Crackpipe, a true master of the
English language indeed. "Hep yursef"??? Is Healy really in his 50s?
Or has he yet to start the third grade? Anyway, the drugs are showing
through again--quite obviously.]

"MORE ON VON PEIN'S SILLY BEHAVIOR ON AMAZON:

http://www.blackopradio.com/black460a.ram" -- Gil Jesus; 02/06/2010

[The "Elephant" lie has taken root in Gilbert Jesus' mind too. Kooks
believing everything other kooks say. Nice. And typical.]

"Whatever Von Pein says, almost invariably the opposite is
true...like clockwork." -- "lazuli777"; 02/06/2010

[And now we have "Ol Laz" chiming in, right on cue, to lend support to
the liar named DiEugenio. Again--nice and typical. Laz probably also
believes there were two Oswalds running around Dealey Plaza on
11/22/63. After all, James DiEugenio now seems to believe in the
"Double Oswald" fantasy, so Jim's coattails certainly have enough room
for one more ill-informed conspiracy-happy kook named "lazuli777".

And I have little doubt that Kook Laz also believes that DiEugenio is
correct about his massively idiotic theory which has Buell Wesley
Frazier and Linnie Mae Randle both being liars with respect to the
"paper bag" issue.]

SOURCE LINK:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_thread/thread/dc395fae27394bb9

http://www.Battling-A-Conspiracy-Kook.blogspot.com

http://groups.google.com/group/Reclaiming-History/browse_thread/thread/863ee417ecb1633f

Gil Jesus

Feb 8, 2010, 7:05:33 AM2/8/10
On Feb 8, 4:00�am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> � � � "David Von Pein has done more to sell conspiracy books than any

> positive revue [sic]. And he continues to do so. In contrast, I'm
> wondering if his high appraisal of RH ["Reclaiming History"] long
> before it came out contributed to its premature decline." -- Gil
> Jesus; 01/24/2010

Coming from someone who's lived up Bugliosi's butt for the last two
years, I find the "riding the coattails of" comment amusing.

I wouldn't be surprised if you stalk the guy.

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Feb 8, 2010, 7:15:10 AM2/8/10

I firmly believed in Oswald's lone guilt years prior to the release of
Vince Bugliosi's book.

Perhaps Gil The Kook was unaware of that fact.

Gil Jesus

Feb 8, 2010, 7:19:12 AM2/8/10
On Feb 8, 7:05�am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:

> Coming from someone who's lived up Bugliosi's butt for the last two
> years, I find the "riding the coattails of" comment amusing.
>
> I wouldn't be surprised if you stalk the guy.

ROFLMAO

David Von Pein

Feb 8, 2010, 7:34:51 AM2/8/10

The kook named Gil is now re-posting his own words just in order to
"ROFL" at them. (And to bump his "butt kisser" revised thread header.)

Point-blank question for Gil Jesus:

Do you think I have been telling the truth when I said that I never
wrote any review at Amazon.com for Rodger Remington's 2009 book
"Biting The Elephant" (and, hence, it would be absolutely impossible
for Jim DiEugenio to have seen such a review on the Amazon website)?

Or do you believe DiEugenio's story instead?

Gil Jesus

Feb 8, 2010, 7:37:56 AM2/8/10

Keep changing that topic, David. I can do this as long as you
can......ROFLMAO

David Von Pein

Feb 8, 2010, 7:53:09 AM2/8/10

10-4, kook.

Care to answer my question now, Gilbert?

Gil Jesus

Feb 8, 2010, 7:56:19 AM2/8/10

It's almost the end of your shift, nutcase.

David Von Pein

Feb 8, 2010, 7:58:26 AM2/8/10

My "shift" never ends, retard.

How about answering my question now, okay?

Gil Jesus

Feb 8, 2010, 8:06:54 AM2/8/10

Someday you're going to get it through that thick skull of yours that
you're only here for OUR entertainment.

ROFLMAO

David Von Pein

Feb 8, 2010, 8:14:14 AM2/8/10

Still waiting for an answer, retard.

Gil Jesus

Feb 8, 2010, 8:25:59 AM2/8/10

bump

Gil Jesus

Feb 8, 2010, 9:23:36 AM2/8/10
David, forgive me for not reading your foolishness. I keep seeing you
changing the topic and I feel compelled to change it back.......

Looks like David's night shift has ended. He REALLY HATES IT when he
doesn't get the LAST WORD on a subject. Let's see if he posts from
home now, or if he goes home and sleeps like he usually does..

STAY TUNED.

David Von Pein

Feb 8, 2010, 9:38:42 AM2/8/10

The conspiracy kook is incapable of answering yes or no. What a
shocker.

robcap...@netscape.com

Feb 8, 2010, 9:42:54 AM2/8/10
On Feb 6, 11:54 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> "Gil Jesus" <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote in message

> On Feb 6, 3:50 pm, kaline68 <tram84...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Gil,
> > I enjoy your appearances on black op radio, i have a question for you:
> > what do you think about the Z film - has it been doctored?
> > many researchers believe it has been doctored but Groden doesnt think
> > so and he has alot of knowledge on pictures and films
>
> Thanks. I don't consider myself knowledgeable enough in video
> alteration to be able to say with any degree of certainty either way,
> but I will say this:
>
> With respect to the head wound, the Zapruder film does NOT match the
> description given by the witnesses who saw it. It does NOT match ( re:
> Z-355 ) the autopsy photographs or the x-rays.
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--------------------------------

> It was Bob Groden who suggested to the HSCA that they put a "Black Bar"
> across the bottom of the frames where most of the action takes place.

> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­----------------------------

Harrison Livingstone (High Treason co-author) has accused Groden of
"foul play" in a number of areas in this case pertaining to photos. I
don't remember all the details but he basically said Groden was a
"plant" for the Government.

That is why he wrote "High Treason 2" by himself. Does anyone else
remember this fued?

Gil Jesus

Feb 8, 2010, 9:44:44 AM2/8/10

It's good to see that you made it home safe and sound David.

An hour for you to get home ?

Looks like we'll be playing this game into your sleep time.

AND THE TOPIC CHANGES CONTINUE... as I said, He REALLY HATES IT when

drummist1965

Feb 8, 2010, 12:07:27 PM2/8/10

Well, Gil, we both know Who is really going to have the last word,
when it comes to these pointless things in life, like the JFK
assassination, etc. now, don't we? It certainly isn't going to be
you, nor I, nor anyone within this newsgroup, who will have the last
word. So, what exactly is your goal in life? You posted a bunch of
nonsense the other day, telling me that I am in for a "big surprise"
because I called you a hypocrite (which you are), then called Rossley
"Psycho Tom" (which he is), yet, here you are, calling someone a "Butt
Kisser". Now, please. Tell us all how Christian that is, and then
please tell us why it is you cannot accept the fact that YOU ARE A
HYPOCRITE, and why you don't think that threads and posts like yours
are not proof of it?

aeffects

Feb 8, 2010, 1:12:55 PM2/8/10
On Feb 8, 6:38 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> The conspiracy kook is incapable of answering yes or no. What a
> shocker.

considering the thread title, troll... you're simply not worthy riding
the coattail of any CT...

tomnln

Feb 8, 2010, 1:26:57 PM2/8/10
SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/law_suits.htm

(Serial Sucker)

"drummist1965" <elpdr...@gmail.com> wrote in message

drummist1965

Feb 8, 2010, 3:19:11 PM2/8/10
On Feb 8, 1:26 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:

> (Serial Sucker)

LOL! No one asked for your autograph, psycho Tom!

tomnln

Feb 8, 2010, 8:10:52 PM2/8/10

> (Serial Sucker)

LOL! No one asked for your autograph, psycho Tom!

Did anyone sign that "clitoris" in your throat?

timstter

Feb 9, 2010, 6:27:32 AM2/9/10

Why Verm how very CHRISTIAN of you to post that.

All Jesus all the time is it, Mr Hypocrisy Incarnate?

LOL! You are nothing but a laughing stock, Gil.

LMFAO Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

aeffects

Feb 9, 2010, 5:57:02 PM2/9/10

ahh! evil incarnate rises from the Fresno ashes or is somewhere in
"uppah nu yawk state? LMFAO!

> Sydney, Australia
> *Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

aeffects

Feb 9, 2010, 5:59:51 PM2/9/10
On Feb 8, 4:15 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> I firmly believed in Oswald's lone guilt years prior to the release of
> Vince Bugliosi's book.

of course you did, you do exactly as your told... what else is new
troll?

<snip the remaining troll insanity>

timstter

Feb 10, 2010, 6:12:30 AM2/10/10

Wow! What a Christian thing for this guy, Gil Jesus, to say! RIDING
THE COATTAILS OF A BUGLIOSI BUTT KISSER! That sounds very Christian to
me, if you're a blasphemer, that is...

Apparently Gil once hopped onto a Christian teen website to promote
his new YouTube video channel that featured *all Jesus, all the time!*
And it was free!

Just as well really. As if any self-respecting Christian would take a
blind bit of notice of the hypocritical nonsense of Gil *Bald Goose*
Jesus.