JFK Assassination Forum Archives -- Misc. Topics Of Interest (Part 100)

David Von Pein

May 27, 2009, 4:55:21 PM5/27/09
ARCHIVED JFK ASSASSINATION FORUM POSTS OF INTEREST (PART 100):

DOWNLOAD LINK TO A RARE 1964 BBC-TV PROGRAM ABOUT PRESIDENT KENNEDY'S
ASSASSINATION:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/274ab5372964f2ec

ANOTHER EXCELLENT ARTICLE BY DALE K. MYERS:
http://jfkfiles.blogspot.com/2009/05/song-remains-same.html

STILL ARGUING OVER THAT SINGLE BULLET:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/15ee5076f0fa633b

"BOH" POLL:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_thread/thread/555c475bd87dbc4a

MORE "BOH" STUFF:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/e0d63a76032a2d73
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/94dcd2f32829a316
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/0461539d28b8c79e

BUELL WESLEY FRAZIER:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/51c07062affd7afa
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/54ac6c8d2f666190

DR. CHARLES PETTY AND JFK'S HEAD WOUNDS:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/986422d9932d243a

WHAT ARE THE ODDS?:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/0b1ad59887a629a8

JIM MOORE, JIM BISHOP, LEE OSWALD, AND DR. PEPPER:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/a9e5c242a13d247c

ADDITIONAL BANTER:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_thread/thread/5c26c35d5dfd8ae9
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/10abad81c937d19a
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/a52c9659bfebb335
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/1067561d75698a7e
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/35dc745ee57acf0c
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4bc70a29e79f9660
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/d09adac428fd9f87
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/42d866e534a4f417

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

May 29, 2009, 8:33:08 PM5/29/09

A CTer AT "YOU TUBE" SAID:

>>> "We can clearly see that [Governor John] Connally still is holding his hat, even though he is reacting strongly. I don't think that anyone could do that if one's wrist was just smashed." <<<

DVP SAID:

There are differing schools of thought on the "holding the hat"
issue....but it really doesn't matter. Why? Because we KNOW that
Governor Connally held onto his hat all the way to Parkland Hospital.
And Nellie Connally confirms this fact, here:

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/nellie.txt

>>> "We must also remember that Connally denied to his death that he was hit with the same bullet [as] Kennedy." <<<

This has been severely overstated by the SBT critics. Connally's not
believing in the Single-Bullet Theory means little. Why? Because he
readily admitted to the Warren Commission and HSCA that he NEVER SAW
PRESIDENT KENNEDY after the shooting began.

And Governor Connally's 11/27/63 interview with Martin Agronsky has
been taken out of context too, in my opinion. Connally never said "I
saw JFK slump". He was, IMO, relaying info in that interview that he
got solely from his wife, Nellie.

Governor Connally was very clear in his Warren Commission and HSCA
testimony (and also in every post-1963 interview he ever gave) about
the fact that he did not remember seeing JFK during the whole shooting
timeline.

Therefore, if Connally didn't actually SEE Kennedy during the key
timeframe in question, then Connally could not possibly have known for
certain whether or not he was struck by a different bullet from the
one that hit the President.

Actually, as far as EYEwitnesses go, John Connally was about the WORST
one in Dealey Plaza (as far as knowing when JFK was first hit by a
bullet), because Connally had his back to JFK.

Plus, I can also direct you to a partial transcript of a 1967 CBS-TV
special, in which John Connally tells the world that the Single-Bullet
Theory is, indeed, "possible". Have a look:

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/741a872f58796bfe

Regards,
David Von Pein

www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

May 29, 2009, 9:22:37 PM5/29/09

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/9cddcadd606295b9

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/09b80db51c6d7e7e

>>> "Thanks for chiming in on DVP's side, though...he needs encouragement like that--it'll give him motivation to cut and paste more." <<<

Every time John Canal posts something about me performing a "cut and
paste" act, I think I'll re-post the message below (and I know darn
well that pretty much EVERYTHING in John Canal's "BOH" arsenal is
contained within the 39 questions alluded to below). Or would John C.
now like to add 39 additional flight-of-fancy BOH inquiries to his
quiz?:

======================

<DVP Quote on>

Oh, you mean like when you insisted I hadn't responded to any of the
"Canal 29" and then, later, the 10 questions you asked? All of which I
did respond to, here:

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/0b30dd9469c00f35

And here:

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/c5d68a02c4b61717

<DVP Quote off>

David Von Pein

May 29, 2009, 9:28:08 PM5/29/09

>>> "Failure to understand the evidence has no bearing on the validity of that evidence. As a general rule, it merely means that one does not understand the evidence." <<<

And, incredibly, the ONLY person on Planet Earth who has EVER
"understood" all of the evidence in the JFK case is none other than
--- Thomas Horacio (?) "Brokedad" Purvis.

Forget about the autopsy!
Forget about the DPD!
Forget about the WC!
Forget about the Clark Panel!
Forget about the HSCA!

None of the above got it right. But Tom Purvis has every T crossed.
He's the ONLY one who's ever been able to figure it ALL out.

And to think, he hasn't written that best-seller yet! I wonder why?
Surely, riches and ultra-fame must await Mr. Brokedad!

aeffects

May 30, 2009, 3:26:25 AM5/30/09

your envy has turned tangible, in fact, into fluid form.... that Myers-
Bugliosi Reclaiming History contract really got under your skin, eh
troll?

David Von Pein

Jun 12, 2009, 5:40:54 PM6/12/09

A KOOK AT IMDB.COM SAID:

>>> "The rest of us are also here simply to help even the playing field for newbies who visit the site and are interested in the straight facts about the government-sponsored murder and cover-up." <<<

DVP SAID:

LOL.

It's difficult to believe that some people actually do believe that
the "Government" is actively (to this day) "sponsoring" a "cover up"
regarding the murder of John Kennedy.

But some kooks actually do seem to believe such nonsense. A-ma-zing.

I've been having some interesting JFK discussions at the "Home Theater
Forum" lately. And while there are a few kooks there (similar to the
conspiracy-seeking nutjobs who occupy this [IMDB] forum and the
alt.conspiracy.jfk newsgroup), the majority of posters at HTF seem to
be level-headed non-kooks (i.e., LNers). It's refreshing to see too:

www.HomeTheaterForum.com/htf/sd-dvd-tv-shows-tv-movies/278047-trial-lee-harvey-oswald-personal-review.html#post3568167

www.HomeTheaterForum.com/htf/3570372-post.html

www.HomeTheaterForum.com/htf/3455512-post.html

David Von Pein

Jun 14, 2009, 10:51:05 PM6/14/09

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/95e9184cdac34326

I'm going to list what I think are probably the "Top 3 Lies" of the
conspiracy theorists over the years (off the top of my head):

1.) "Back and to the left" proves that President Kennedy was shot in
the head from the front.

2.) The Single-Bullet Theory is "impossible".

3.) Lee Harvey Oswald is innocent because there's no way he could have
been on the sixth floor at 12:30 and on the second floor about ninety
seconds later.

www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com

David Von Pein

Jul 10, 2009, 3:10:07 AM7/10/09

www.JFKAssassinationForum.com/index.php/topic,797.msg9653.html#msg9653

MILES SCULL (A CONSPIRACY NUT) SAID:

>>> "The fact that the bullet [CE399] can be linked to Oswald's gun makes it look all the more like a plant." <<<

DVP SAID:

This is utter nonsense, Miles. Exactly the opposite is true.

The fact that CE399 is linked to Lee Harvey Oswald's Mannlicher-
Carcano rifle "to the exclusion of all other weapons" is a very strong
indication that the bullet was NOT "planted"?

Why do I say that?

Because of all the OTHER evidence in the case that ALSO can be linked
to Oswald's rifle -- e.g., the 3 shells in the Sniper's Nest, CE567,
and CE569.

Is all that other stuff that is tied to Rifle C2766 supposedly
"planted" evidence too?

If not, then why on Earth would anyone even feel any NEED to plant any
additional bullet evidence in the first place?

Weren't the 3 shells and CE567/569 good enough to frame the "patsy"?

As usual, conspiracy theorists fail to apply a lick of ordinary common
sense and/or logic to their arguments relating to the evidence
associated with the two murders committed by Lee Oswald in Dallas in
November 1963.

Use your noodle. It couldn't hurt.

www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com

aeffects

Jul 10, 2009, 3:24:58 AM7/10/09
On Jul 10, 12:10 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

no advertising shithead.....

David Von Pein

Jul 10, 2009, 3:38:23 AM7/10/09

Thanks for bumping my threads, Mr. Crackpipe. You do me a "bump" favor
with every one of your systematic "No Advertising, Shithead" posts.

Much obliged. Please keep it up.

aeffects

Jul 10, 2009, 3:50:54 AM7/10/09

shithead, I'm always there for you, when it comes to exposing nutter-
troll lunacy, I'm your guy!

Smooches, tell Reitzes he can dress for the occasion....

David Von Pein

Jul 10, 2009, 4:37:33 AM7/10/09

>>> "I'm always there for you, when it comes to exposing nutter-troll lunacy, I'm your guy!" <<<

When can I expect that "exposing" to take place, Crackpipe? Next
month? Next decade?

Thus far, all I ever get is "No advertising, shithead". Are those
three words (sometimes four, including the additional word "free")
supposed to be "exposing" my "nutter-troll lunacy"?

Just curious.

Maybe all your posts that actually discuss the JFK case have been
cloaked so I can't see them. Is that it?