1964 BBC-TV REPORT ABOUT JFK'S ASSASSINATION

David Von Pein

May 26, 2009, 9:17:36 PM5/26/09

www.RapidShare.com/files/237599045/BBC-TV_NEWS_REPORT_ON_THE_JFK_ASSASSINATION--SEPTEMBER_28_1964.mp3

The above link is a download link to a rarely-seen British television
program called "Panorama", which originally aired on BBC-TV in England
on September 28, 1964, just after the Warren Commission Report was
made available to the public.

This 13-minute black-and-white BBC-TV news program features an
interview with NBC-TV newsman David Brinkley. Some of Brinkley's
comments are quite interesting and thought-provoking. However, his
erroneous remark about a bullet fragment being "found lying in the
back of the car in such a way as to indicate it had been fired from
another direction" is rather perplexing.

But I was intrigued by these words spoken by Mr. Brinkley during this
BBC program:

"The murder of John Kennedy was a totally meaningless act, on
the part of--this may sound cruel, but I think it's fair--on the part
of a meaningless person [Lee Harvey Oswald]. It was not a political
act. .... Oswald had no reason for killing John Kennedy. .... It was
the senseless act of a senseless man."

There are people, however, who would vehemently disagree with
Brinkley's belief about President Kennedy's assassination not falling
under the heading of a "political act" on Lee Oswald's part.

I would recommend using "RealPlayer" for playing the above-linked
video file. Some of the other computer media devices can't play the
file at all.

www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com