LEE'S "CURTAIN RODS"

David Von Pein

Dec 26, 2008, 4:11:04 PM12/26/08

AT ANOTHER JFK FORUM, AN LNer ASKED:

>>> "What did Oswald bring to work in that package the morning of the fateful day, if not his rifle? If it was curtain rods, as he'd claimed, then how come no curtain rods were found at the site of the assassination?" <<<

DVP THEN SAID:

Another related question to ask CTers regarding the "curtain rod"
story of LHO's is this (which is almost always overlooked by
everyone):

If Lee Oswald, as Marina Oswald testified, was very anxious for Marina
to move back in with him in Dallas (so anxious, in fact, that Marina
testified that Lee, on 11/21/63, had offered to go look for an
apartment in Dallas "tomorrow"), then why in the world would Lee have
had any need or desire to install some new curtain rods in his tiny
room on Beckley Avenue in Oak Cliff?

In other words -- Since it's quite obvious that Lee Oswald was not
planning on staying at the Beckley roominghouse for very much longer
at all (we can be fairly confident of this fact, due to Lee telling
Marina on 11/21/63 that he was willing to rent a different apartment
"tomorrow"), why would he have wanted to supply his Beckley room with
new curtain rods, when he probably had every intention of vacating
that roominghouse as early as "tomorrow" (11/22/63)?

Food for "curtain rod" thought anyway. Isn't it?

NOW, ABOUT THOSE "CURTAIN RODS":
www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/7a460183ae4c6c41

David Von Pein

Dec 26, 2008, 4:12:01 PM12/26/08

huis...@googlemail.com

Dec 26, 2008, 6:01:50 PM12/26/08

How can we allow ourselves to be influenced by this kook
and kraut Von Pein's specious nonsense?
The 'Dummkopf' is incapable of reasoned debate!
I vote we send this Apfelstrudel back to Germany where
he belongs.

huis...@googlemail.com

Dec 26, 2008, 6:10:01 PM12/26/08

......why would he have wanted to supply his Beckley room with

new curtain rods, when he probably had every intention of vacating
that roominghouse as early as "tomorrow" (11/22/63)?

Because Oswald wanted to get the curtain rods
for use in his new dwelling! What could be more obvious?
Oops......wrong word.The word 'obvious' does not figure in
the illiterate Von Pein's limited vocabulary!
In fact,Von Pein's dictionary begins and ends with the word
'kook'.

David Von Pein

Dec 26, 2008, 6:36:31 PM12/26/08

>>> "Oswald wanted to get the curtain rods for use in his new dwelling! What could be more obvious?" <<<

And Oswald, naturally, knew for a fact that he would positively be
needing some curtain rods for his "new dwelling".....right, Mr. Kook?

LOL.

Also: Since when do the tenants who rent apartments need to supply
their own curtain rods?

I've lived in a couple of different apartment buildings myself, and
I'm pretty sure that I never had to buy any curtain rods after renting
those apartments. The rods were already in place.

REPLAY:

>>> "Because Oswald wanted to get the curtain rods for use in his new dwelling! What could be more obvious?" <<<

Okay, Mr. Kook. Since you've gone down this road, you're going to have
to follow it to its dead-end conclusion by answering the following
logical question---

Where did Oswald's curtain rods go after 11/22/63?

(Did Lee eat them for lunch at the Book Depository?)

huis...@googlemail.com

Dec 26, 2008, 6:55:06 PM12/26/08

We do not have any data which supports the existence
of curtain rods at the location stated and at the time stated.
We have no data regarding the eventual destination of said curtain
rods
after 11/22/63. We do not have any data which supports your query
regarding the ingestion of said curtain rods by the said Lee.
Please rephrase your query by deleting any assumptions
you have made.You have now reached a dead-end.

Now.....Get the fuck off of the bus!

David Von Pein

Dec 26, 2008, 7:05:41 PM12/26/08

>>> "We do not have any data which supports the existence of curtain rods at the location stated and at the time stated." <<<

Exactly. You just inadvertently said something that is correct. (I'm
sure you didn't really mean it to come out as it did. It was a fluke,
I would imagine.)

So, with this "fluke" in place (and with the additional knowledge that
Wesley Frazier said that LHO told him that the package that rested on
Frazier's back seat on 11/22/63 contained "curtain rods"), would you
like to amend these contradictory words which previously came out of
your e-mouth?:

huis...@googlemail.com

Dec 26, 2008, 7:14:53 PM12/26/08

>       "Oswald wanted to get the curtain rods for use in his new
> dwelling!"

"We do not have any data which supports the existence

of curtain rods at the location stated and at the time stated."

Wir machen KEINE Fehler!

David Von Pein

Dec 26, 2008, 7:30:38 PM12/26/08

Oh, goodie. A kook who says totally contradictory things within
minutes of each other, but somehow expects his incoherent mush to mean
something. (And there was no "time stated" in that previous example
you cited, btw. I think you switched gears when you discovered you
were cornered. Typical CTer.)

Ratched time draws ever nearer.

huis...@googlemail.com

Dec 26, 2008, 7:47:19 PM12/26/08

Oh goodie(?) What a strange use of English! Sprechen Sie Englisch,
Herr Von Pein?
Your command of English would seem to be poor at best.

Anyway,...............to demolition!

Read this again:

"Oswald wanted to get the curtain rods for use in his new dwelling!"

Read it again.Think about it! Understand it!

Note the use of the word 'wanted'. Past tense of the verb 'to want'.
The use of the word 'wanted' implies that Oswald ' wanted' to get the
curtain rods for use in his new dwelling!' Yes 'wanted'.It does not
imply that he actually followed thru and obtained the curtain rods.The
mere expressed desire to acquire the curtain rods was merely
that ..... an 'expressed desire' which may or may not have been
fulfilled.
Find that dictionary of yours - the one that begins and ends with the
word 'kook' and scribble in a new word 'obvious'. Obvious in that the
sentence "Oswald wanted to get the curtain rods for use in his new
dwelling!" does NOT imply the existence of curtain rods. The
'existence'of curtain rods remains speculative.

It's fucking obvious!

PS
Ref: And there was no "time stated" in that previous example.........

Please....please....There is really no point in writing this nonsense
after the event! Please read the posts carefully on FIRST sight and
avoid adding these belated afterthoughts in any secondary posts! Your
approach is lazy, sloppy and TOTALLY unacceptable!

PPS
Ratched time draws ever nearer? Yes, it would seem so......
Tell nurse Ratched to get the Red pills ready,now. You are obviously
experiencing some sort of relapse.

Gil Jesus

Dec 26, 2008, 8:29:38 PM12/26/08

huis...@googlemail.com

Dec 26, 2008, 8:36:43 PM12/26/08

Hi Gil! How are things??!!
Is JFK still trying to cough up that goddamn bullet?
Personally, I think he was trying to catch it.
If you look very carefully at the Zapruder
film............................
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Gil Jesus

Dec 26, 2008, 8:48:25 PM12/26/08
On Dec 26, 8:36�pm, huisos...@googlemail.com wrote:
> On Dec 26, 5:29�pm, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > OH, THOSE CURTAIN RODS AGAIN:
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMFbOTmT2Gw
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAh8nE9JN_U
>
> Hi Gil! How are things??!!
> Is JFK still trying to cough up that goddamn bullet?
> Personally, I think he was trying to catch it.
> If you look very carefully at the Zapruder
> film............................
> ...........................................................................�................
> zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
> zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sounds like you have some unresolved issues that need attention.

David Von Pein

Dec 26, 2008, 8:57:42 PM12/26/08

>>> "It's fucking obvious!" <<<

I agree -- it's fucking obvious that you're nuts.

bigdog

Dec 27, 2008, 9:40:02 AM12/27/08
> 'kook'.- Hide quoted text -

If one actually thinks about the timelines involved, the curtain rod
story makes absolutely no sense. Oswald's normal routine was to ride
to work with Frazier on Monday morning, stay in his Dallas residence
Monday thru Thursday evenings, then return to Irving with Frazier
after work on Friday. Why would Oswald make a special trip to Irving
on Thursday night? Why would he be so anxious to get the curtain rods.
If he followed his normal routine, he wouldn't be going back to the
rooming house after work on Friday. He would return with Frazier to
Irving on Friday afternoon. The earliest he would have gotten back to
the rooming house was after work on Monday. So why make the special
trip to Irving on Thursday night. Why not just follow his normal
routine and pick up the curtain rods on the weekend. It makes no sense
for him to make a special trip for curtain rods on Thursday. The
Thursday trip only makes sense if he had a need for something more
urgent than the curtain rods.

Walt

Dec 27, 2008, 11:10:42 AM12/27/08

You're absolutly right..... The curtain rod story was fabricated by
the DPD as a way of making it appear that Oswld was carring a long and
slender package which could have held the rifle.

When the cops were questioning Buell Frazier they tried to intimidate
him and told him that since he had transported the rifle in his car
they could charge him with being an accessory to the assassination.
Buell had been put on the hook by his sister who told the cops that
she had seen Oswald carrying a long, brown paper, sack that morning,
and she said she saw Oswald put it in her brother's car. During the
interrogation of Buell Frazier, they tried to trick Buell into saying
that Lee had a package that could have containd a rifle, by saying
that Oswald had already admitted to them that he did in fact cary such
a package but Oswald claimed that it contained curtain rods. Buell
being astute enough to realize that he couldn't be charged with
transporting the rifle if he thought the package contained curtain
rods, thought that he could help himself and Lee at the same time, by
simply corrobating what the cops told him Lee had claimed. So when the
cops said... "We know that you transported Oswald and his long sack in
your car to the site of the murder, so you are an accessory." ....
"Oswald tried to tell us that that package contained curtain rods,
what did he tell you?".. Frazier simply picked up on the hint and
replied..." Yes, that's what Lee told me, when I asked him what's in
the package. He said it was curtain rods."

In trying to be sneaky and get Frazier on record as saying that he had
seen Oswald with the package that might have held a rifle the cops
handed Frazier a story that he was stuck with. Once he said that Lee
had told him the sack held curtain rods he was stuck with that
statement.

Oswald's normal routine was to ride
> to work with Frazier on Monday morning, stay in his Dallas residence
> Monday thru Thursday evenings, then return to Irving with Frazier
> after work on Friday. Why would Oswald make a special trip to Irving
> on Thursday night? Why would he be so anxious to get the curtain rods.
> If he followed his normal routine, he wouldn't be going back to the
> rooming house after work on Friday. He would return with Frazier to
> Irving on Friday afternoon. The earliest he would have gotten back to
> the rooming house was after work on Monday. So why make the special
> trip to Irving on Thursday night. Why not just follow his normal
> routine and pick up the curtain rods on the weekend. It makes no sense
> for him to make a special trip for curtain rods on Thursday. The
> Thursday trip only makes sense if he had a need for something more

> urgent than the curtain rods.- Hide quoted text -

bigdog

Dec 27, 2008, 7:51:17 PM12/27/08
On Dec 27, 11:10 am, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:

> In trying to be sneaky and get Frazier on record as saying that he had
> seen Oswald with the package that might have held a rifle the cops
> handed Frazier a story that he was stuck with.   Once he said that Lee
> had told him the sack held curtain rods he was stuck with that
> statement.

And you know all this how?

Walt

Dec 27, 2008, 7:52:56 PM12/27/08

I'm not at liberty to disclose my source......

David Von Pein

Dec 27, 2008, 8:32:36 PM12/27/08

>>> "I'm not at liberty to disclose my source..." <<<

We all know the source, Walt. The source is the little voice in your
head. There is no other source. There can't be, of course, because no
other actual "source" exists for the garbage you spew daily.

But the "I'm not at liberty..." line is a nice touch. It's
hilarious....but nice.

bigdog

Dec 28, 2008, 2:30:21 PM12/28/08

Now I've heard it all. As if you have a fucking source. The shit you
post comes out of your feeble excuse for a brain. You make this shit
up. CTs don't need sources. They don't need evidence. Creativity is
what they are all about. Sticking to the facts is way too confining.

YoHarvey

Dec 28, 2008, 3:24:15 PM12/28/08

Walt should be hospitalized for impersonating an intelligent human
being.

aeffects

Dec 28, 2008, 5:05:37 PM12/28/08

here doggie..... what YOU think is irrelevant, what is presented in a
court of law is..... you'll get no where wandering around in a wet-
dream, troll!

bigdog

Dec 28, 2008, 5:09:00 PM12/28/08
On Dec 28, 5:05 pm, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:

> here doggie..... what YOU think is irrelevant, what is presented in a
> court of law is..... you'll get no where wandering around in a wet-

> dream, troll!- Hide quoted text -

At least I'm capable of thinking, you brain-dead worthless fuck.

Walt

Dec 28, 2008, 5:09:02 PM12/28/08

Hey asshole, we learned all about speculating from your beloved Warren
Commission.

Walt

Dec 28, 2008, 5:12:00 PM12/28/08

Well, at least I can pull it off..... You don't have a snowball's
chance in hell, of impersonating an intelligent person.

YoHarvey

Dec 28, 2008, 8:03:12 PM12/28/08

Well, at least I can pull it off..... You don't have a snowball's
chance in hell, of impersonating an intelligent person.

The mere fact you believe you "pull it off" only reinforces how
totally ignorant you truly are. Help society. Get an education.

bigdog

Dec 28, 2008, 8:50:32 PM12/28/08
> Commission.- Hide quoted text -

No asshole, the Warren Commision presented evidence for all their
findings. You on the other hand just make shit up because you think it
sounds interesting. You got caught in a bald faced lie and now you
want to change the subject. You're a lying piece of shit, just like
just about every other dedicated CT. You couldn't be more pathetic.

Walt

Dec 28, 2008, 10:19:14 PM12/28/08
On 28 Dec, 19:50, bigdog <jecorbett1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Dec 28, 5:09 pm, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:

> > > Now I've heard it all. As if you have a fucking source. The shit you
> > > post comes out of your feeble excuse for a brain. You make this shit
> > > up. CTs don't need sources. They don't need evidence. Creativity is
> > > what they are all about. Sticking to the facts is way too confining.
>
> > Hey asshole, we learned all about speculating from your beloved Warren
> > Commission.- Hide quoted text -

> No asshole, the Warren Commision presented evidence for all their
> findings.

You poor, ignorant, naive, asshole...... You certainly haven't read
the Warren Report, have you??

The Warren Report is riddled with speculation..... Literally NONE of
the so called evidence is absolute.

You on the other hand just make shit up because you think it
> sounds interesting.

What an ignorant sucker...... The Warren Commission was far better at
making up stuff than any CT can hope to be....They had had all the
cards ( The Police, The FBI, The Press, and the President ) And they
used all of that power to make suckers out of idiots like you.

You got caught in a bald faced lie and now you
> want to change the subject.

What lie asshole??

You're a lying piece of shit, just like

> just about every other dedicated CT. You couldn't be more pathetic.- Hide quoted text -

YoHarvey

Dec 29, 2008, 8:39:40 AM12/29/08

By your vocabulary and inability to write coherently, I'm guessing 4th
grade was the best 3 years of your life. Questions?

Gil Jesus

Dec 29, 2008, 9:00:36 AM12/29/08
On Dec 29, 8:39�am, YoHarvey <bailey...@gmail.com> wrote:

> By your vocabulary and inability to write coherently, I'm guessing 4th

> grade was the best 3 years of your life. �Questions?-

YOU ALSO "GUESSED" THAT THE OSWALD RIFLE HAD NO SCOPE WHEN FOUND.

It was YoHarvey, under the screenname baileynme who claimed that the
Oswald rifle had no scope when found. Baileynme-spiffy-YoHarvey wrote:

"The scope was NOT on the MC when it was found. It was laying
alongside the weapon."

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/e3aedb4b219289ad

But a photo of Lt. Day in the TSBD picking the rifle up by the strap
SHOWS a scope ATTACHED:

http://pictures.aol.com/galleries/gjjmail/41602cXrkH0*ic1Lb0imwIK1Lw8sYtF*VUv4xQp5Fd3Ig=/large/

YOU ALSO "GUESSED" THAT JACK VALENTI WAS STILL ALIVE:

YoHarvey posts that LBJ advisor Jack Valenti was alive and 88 years
old. He posted:

"Jack Valenti, now 88 distinguished himself in government and the
business community."

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/b39cb9052a2cc092

Then, when YoHarvey finds out Valenti is dead, he corrects his error
with another error, posting that :

"Jack Valenti died several years ago."

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/12c43f221b70e4da

When, in fact, Jack Valenti died LAST YEAR at the age of 85:

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/27/movies/27valenti.html?_r=1

I "GUESS" YOU'RE AN IDIOT

bigdog

Dec 29, 2008, 9:16:22 AM12/29/08
On Dec 28, 10:19 pm, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:

> What lie asshole??

Remember these TWO lies, asshole.

Walt:

> > In trying to be sneaky and get Frazier on record as saying that he had
> > seen Oswald with the package that might have held a rifle the cops
> > handed Frazier a story that he was stuck with. Once he said that Lee
> > had told him the sack held curtain rods he was stuck with that
> > statement.

bigdog"

> And you know all this how?

Walt:

I'm not at liberty to disclose my source......

BEEP.....BEEP.....BEEP.....

Excuse me. That's the new bullshit detector I got for Christmas.

BEEP.....BEEP.....BEEP.....

Damn, this thing is going crazy

BEEP.....BEEP.....BEEP.....

I can't shut the fucking thing off

BEEP.....BEEP.....BEEP....

How incredibly fucking lame. You make up a total bullshit story and
when asked for your source, you come back with an even smellier line
of bullshit that you aren't at liberty to reveal your source. Right,
asshole. 45 years after the fact we are supposed to believe you need
to protect a source. Then you sink even lower by trying to tell us
this is how the Warren Commision operated. The WCR is 888 pages long.
Name one fucking instance in which the WC failed to specifically name
a witness or piece of evidence. They didn't have to because their
findings were based on rock solid evidence. You are reduced to making
the totally unfounded claim that all the various investigative
entities were engaged in a coverup from the very beginning. You
pathetic piece of shit.

BEEP...BEep...bee....

Oh shit. The batteries are going dead. You've worn the fucking thing
out. I'll have to get this thing recharged before I read your next
bullshit post.

Walt

Dec 29, 2008, 9:54:06 AM12/29/08

Few have any problem understanding what I write..... so if you have a
problem understanding me, it would appear that the problem is your
limited mentality.

Questions?- Hide quoted text -

Walt

Dec 29, 2008, 9:58:12 AM12/29/08

Have you been to see your shrink recently? You're definitely
mentally unbalanced......

bigdog

Dec 29, 2008, 10:00:12 AM12/29/08
On Dec 29, 9:58 am, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:

> Have you been to see your shrink recently?   You're definitely
> mentally unbalanced

I'm sure it appears that way to someone who has his head up his ass.

bigdog

Dec 29, 2008, 10:01:34 AM12/29/08
On Dec 29, 9:54 am, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:

> Few have any problem understanding what I write..... so if you have a
> problem understanding me, it would appear that the problem is your
> limited mentality.

The voices in Walt's head are able to understand him.

YoHarvey

Dec 29, 2008, 1:20:51 PM12/29/08

Jesus? WE on this NG understand you lack education. We understand
you lack refinement. We understand you lack family, friends, a dog, a
career. BUT, why don't you finally explain to this NG how and why you
believe and I quote "the shots originated in the area of the Connally
jumpseat". Is this question over your head?

Gil Jesus

Dec 30, 2008, 10:57:49 AM12/30/08
On Dec 29, 1:20�pm, YoHarvey <bailey...@gmail.com> wrote:

>BUT, why don't you finally explain to this NG how and why you
> believe and I quote "the shots originated in the area of the Connally
> jumpseat". �Is this question over �your head?

Can someone make a suggestion without actually believing it ?

"....the position of Kennedy's head at Z312, together with the
description by the witnesses of an entry wound in the right front of
the head and an exit wound in the right rear, would indicate
a trajectory of a shot coming out of the floorboard of the car."

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/dd783b571f900c24

Where did I say I believed it ?

You disagree with that summary ?

http://pictures.aol.com/galleries/gjjmail/41602cXrkH0*ic1Lb0imwIK1L0mOV*2pBlZbv4xQp5Fd3Ig=/large/

"When you put the locations of the wounds as described by the
witnesses together with Z-312, the source of the shot becomes one of
the two people in Nellie Connally's jump seat.

You disagree with that summary also ?

Hmmmm......haven't I said repeatedly that the final shot came from the
sewer drain on the SOUTH side of Elm St. ?

Let's look:

12/22/08:

"One of the two head shots came from the storm drain on the south side
of Elm".

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/85c3a2dd6d4ce71e

8/8/08:

"....draw attention to the area behind the fence while shooters in the
sewers killed the President. "

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/1e5c8e043c5cec24

As far back as June 2003, I was saying that the final shot came from
the drain, albeit that I had the drain on the wrong side of the street
and the wrong location :

"I'm telling you people (and have been for quite some time now) that
the kill shot didn't come from the picket fence, it came from that
drain"

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/78f240b4e2896738

NOW HERE'S THE POST THAT SUMS UP WHY I NEVER COMMITTED TO A JOHN/
NELLIE CONNALLY SHOT JFK THEORY:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/c3735b0afdbfd936

YOHARVEY, ONCE AGAIN, PROVEN TO BE A LIAR.

aeffects

Dec 30, 2008, 11:01:39 AM12/30/08

ohhh the wee little pussy is pissed.... gird those loins Nutter, show
us what ya got, turd face!

YoHarvey

Dec 30, 2008, 1:25:53 PM12/30/08

You talking to Chandra?

aeffects

Dec 30, 2008, 1:35:22 PM12/30/08

its okay troll, we KNOW your a Vietnam Vet Impersonator.... just gird
those stinky loins of yours and act like a man.

You get laid this holiday season, troll? Your sistah, motha? Anyone?

bigdog

Dec 30, 2008, 3:01:16 PM12/30/08
On Dec 30, 10:57 am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:

> Hmmmm......haven't I said repeatedly that the final shot came from the
> sewer drain on the SOUTH side of Elm St. ?

Chico's back in the sewer.....where he belongs.

bigdog

Dec 30, 2008, 3:07:58 PM12/30/08
On Dec 30, 11:01 am, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:

Pissed??? Hardly. I laugh my ass off at every worthless piece of shit
you post. Of all the CTs, you are clearly the sorriest sack of shit of
the whole bunch. You contribute nothing of substance because that
would require you to actually think which is something everyone on
this board, LNs and CTs alike, know that you are incapable of doing.
Have you ever noticed how much help you've gotten from the other CTs.
Your slavemaster Holmes is the only one who finds you the least bit
useful and that's only when he gets a woody.

tomnln

Nov 16, 2009, 1:19:48 PM11/16/09
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Translation:

Tom won't supply me with official evidence/testimony any more ! ! !

"Walt" <papakoc...@evertek.net> wrote in message