Question for Gil Jesus re: John and Nellie Connally

YoHarvey

Dec 19, 2008, 6:05:25 PM12/19/08
You have inferred, implied, pick your own word that John or Nellie
Connally shot JFK.

I am asking for your timeline. How did it happen. What frames of the
ZAP film convinced you.

YoHarvey

Dec 20, 2008, 8:26:21 AM12/20/08

And we wait and we wait and we wait. Has Jesus run and hidden once
again?

Gil Jesus

Dec 20, 2008, 8:49:22 PM12/20/08
On Dec 19, 6:05 pm, YoHarvey <bailey...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You have inferred, implied, pick your own word that John or Nellie
> Connally shot JFK.

Let's see what I REALLY said:

"....the position of Kennedy's head at Z312, together with the
description by the witnesses of an entry wound in the right front of
the head and an exit wound in the right rear, would indicate
a trajectory of a shot coming out of the floorboard of the car. "

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/dd783b571f900c24

which I illustrate with the following photograph:

http://pictures.aol.com/galleries/gjjmail/41602cXrkH0*ic1Lb0imwIK1L0mOV*2pBlZbv4xQp5Fd3Ig=/large/

Then I follow it up with the comment:

"Let's also not forget that Johnson's man Connally was less than 3
feet from the President when he was murdered and was reportedly known
to have carried a gun strapped to his ankle.

Think about it. "

Now, WHERE do you see any mention of Nellie Connally in that post ?

Ah, but there's more:

Austin P. Miller - Texas Louisiana Freight Bureau, who stood on the
railway overpass overlooking Elm Street was asked by Arlen Spector
where the shots came from: His reply was "from right there in the
car." Senator Spector just went on to the next question, never asking
Miller any specifics.

Mr. BELIN. Where did the shots sound like they came from?

Mr. MILLER. Well, the way it sounded like, it came from the, I would
say from right there in the car.

( 6 H 225 )

Hugh Betzner - Had picture published in Life magazine and was standing
right next to the drivers side of the motorcade: He saw a gun in the
hand of one of the secret service agents and heard a sound "like
firecrackers going off in the car.

Link to Betzner’s official statement:

http://www.jfk-online.com/betzner.html

Source: taped interview with Fred Newcomb.

Clinton J. Hill. Jacqueline Kennedy's bodyguard reports in Vol. II, pp
138-139 of the Warren Commission Volumes: "I jumped from the car,
realizing that something was wrong, and ran to the presidential
limousine. Just as I reached it, there was another sound. I think I
described it in my statement as though someone was shooting a revolver
into a hard object...it seemed to have some type of echo."

tims...@gmail.com

Dec 22, 2008, 3:34:08 AM12/22/08
TOP POST

LOL! Oh, this is CLASSIC! It appears that Gilly ACTUALLY believes that
there is a possibility that John Connally shot JFK, using a pistol
strapped to his ankle.

Gilly has even supplied a Z312 graphic to illustrate the ridiculous
point he is trying to make!

Gilly is in far worse shape than I initially thought he was...

Concerned Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

On Dec 21, 12:49 pm, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Dec 19, 6:05 pm, YoHarvey <bailey...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > You have inferred, implied, pick your own word that John or Nellie
> > Connally shot JFK.

> Let's see what I REALLY said:
>
> "....the position of Kennedy's head at Z312, together with the
> description by the witnesses of an entry wound in the right front of
> the head and an exit wound in the right rear, would indicate
> a trajectory of a shot coming out of the floorboard of the car. "
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/dd783b571f900c24
>
> which I illustrate with the following photograph:
>

> http://pictures.aol.com/galleries/gjjmail/41602cXrkH0*ic1Lb0imwIK1L0m...

Gil Jesus

Dec 22, 2008, 6:20:37 AM12/22/08
On Dec 22, 3:34�am, timst...@gmail.com wrote:
> TOP POST
>
> LOL! Oh, this is CLASSIC! It appears that Gilly ACTUALLY believes that
> there is a possibility that John Connally shot JFK, using a pistol
> strapped to his ankle.

Wrong as usual, Timmy.

But I love your use of the words "appears" and "possibly" to draw your
own conclusions as to what someone else "believes".

What's next ? Mind reading ?

One of the two head shots came from the storm drain on the south side
of Elm.

The best decription came from Clint Hill:

"Just as I reached it, there was another sound. I think I described it
in my statement as though someone was shooting a revolver into a hard
object...it seemed to have some type of echo."

That "echo" was the sound of a shot coming out of the drain.

YoHarvey

Dec 22, 2008, 9:15:51 AM12/22/08

Connally wasn't in the storm drain roflmao, roflmao.

Gil Jesus

Dec 22, 2008, 9:25:23 AM12/22/08
On Dec 22, 9:15�am, YoHarvey <bailey...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Connally wasn't in the storm drain roflmao, roflmao.-

Who said he was ?

roflmao, roflmao

YoHarvey

Dec 22, 2008, 9:43:25 AM12/22/08

Sarcasm dumb one, sarcasm roflmao. Even sarcasm is above your
intellect level roflmao.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

tims...@gmail.com

Dec 23, 2008, 6:31:48 AM12/23/08
TOP POST

Hi Gilly,

Let's see what you ACTUALLY wrote, shall we Gilly?:

QUOTE ON:

Let's not forget that all of the previous three successful
Presidential assassinations were made from a distance of three feet or
less. In addition, the position of Kennedy's head at Z312, together

with the description by the witnesses of an entry wound in the right
front of the head and an exit wound in the right rear, would indicate

a trajectory of a shot coming out of the floorboard of the car.

Let's also not forget that Johnson's man Connally was less than 3 feet
from the President when he was murdered and was reportedly known to
have carried a gun strapped to his ankle.

Think about it.

QUOTE OFF

Quite clearly you were implying that Connally shot Kennedy, Gil.

What were you asking us to think about?

It never ceases to amaze me how you continually make absurd statements
on this board, then flat out make denials that you ever said such any
such thing, even when the evidence is there in black and white.

LOL, you are sure no *crackerjack* researcher, Gil. Only an idiot
would posit that Connally shot Kennedy. You're that idiot.

Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

muc...@gmail.com

Dec 23, 2008, 7:39:46 AM12/23/08
On 23 Dec., 12:31, timst...@gmail.com wrote:
> TOP POST
>
> Hi Gilly,
>
> Let's see what you ACTUALLY wrote, shall we Gilly?:
>
> QUOTE ON:
>
> Let's not forget that all of the previous three successful
> Presidential assassinations were made from a distance of three feet or
> less. In addition, the position of Kennedy's head at Z312, together
> with the description by the witnesses of an entry wound in the right
> front of the head and an exit wound in the right rear, would indicate
> a trajectory of a shot coming out of the floorboard of the car.
>
> Let's also not forget that Johnson's man Connally was less than 3 feet
> from the President when he was murdered and was reportedly known to
> have carried a gun strapped to his ankle.
>
> Think about it.
>
> QUOTE OFF
>
> Quite clearly you were implying that Connally shot Kennedy, Gil.
>
> What were you asking us to think about?
>
> It never ceases to amaze me how you continually make absurd statements
> on this board, then flat out make denials that you ever said such any
> such thing, even when the evidence is there in black and white.
>
> LOL, you are sure no *crackerjack* researcher, Gil. Only an idiot
> would posit that Connally shot Kennedy. You're that idiot.

Say, Tim, aren't you also implying that Gil is one dishonest
bullshitter?

YoHarvey

Dec 23, 2008, 7:56:10 AM12/23/08
> > > That "echo" was the sound of a shot coming out of the drain.- Hide quoted text -

This is the history of Jesus. Dishonesty is a family gene. See for
yourselves guys:

Gilbert Jesus: aka Robcap, CuriousGeorge, Hotrod, JMoore, Justin,
Justinsmom
Gilbert Jesus
15 Spring Street
N. Dartmouth, Ma.
(508) 994-6715

Jesus was born December 2, 1953.
He is a 30 + year conspiracy theorist who has exhibited NO knowledge
of the events of 11/22 in Dallas...and yet...he has made the following
statements on newsgroups:

1. John or Nellie Connally shot JFK.
2. JFK's body was switched at Parkland hospital.
3. The three tramps were involved.
4. The entire Dallas Police Department was involved.
5. J.D. Tippitt was involved.

Jesus has shown himself to be a homophobic attacking ANY body on a
newsgroup "different" than what he perceives they should be. He hides
behind and quotes the bible as his definitive source of how human
beings should live their lives. He has never been married, has no
children and his occupation is selling used car parts from his
backyard. He lacks any formal or advanced education. He is filth. His
lack of knowledge of the assassination results in his speculation,
conjecture and innuendo of what he believes as truth and denigrates
all those who point out the flaws in his thinking.

Jesus has multiple names he uses on newsgroups and attempts to impress
by conversing with himself. When challenged on any of his insipid
theories, he runs and hides...but never responds. This writer has
personally challenged Jesus to debate the assassination LIVE for all
newsgroups to watch. He blatantly ignores all such challenges.

Jesus maintains a video site on Youtube where he shows videos, he
claims are his own. These videos show "eyewitness" statements by those
supporting a conspiracy position. In reality, Jesus stole these videos
from other on-line sources.
He does NOT allow opposing points of view to be expressed by any
viewers.

To show the sick mentality of Gil Jesus, he impersonated an 11 year
old boy on the alt.conspiracy.jfk newsgroup. Using the name Justin, he
posted some of the most vulgar posts acj has seen. He even topped
Rossleys, although he and Rossley were in this game together. Jesus
then went on under the name Justin and used a program to clone other
posters email addresses and screen names. He started posting using
LN's screen names with vulgarity and idiotic posts. He was tracked
down and exposed and kicked off of the AIOE news server. To try and
prove it wasn't him posting, he created the screen name of Justins Mom
and apologized to the newsgroup for Justins behavior. He still to this
day, tries to insult and say it wasn't him, but we have the proof from
AIOE and his posts. He has used various other email addresses to get
back on AIOE trying to prove his innocence. He has been and will
continue to be reported to AIOE until they are fed up enough to
contact is AOL isp.

Gil Jesus has his following of Tom Rossley, and David Healy who are
the only CT's that back his lies and indecent behavior. These 3 men
are the low life of the acj newsgroup. They would sell their mothers
souls if it meant they could gain some fame as JFK researchers. What
they have done is lost any respect (what little they had to begin
with) in the JFK community. Gil Jesus is a lying bigot. All one needs
to do is a search on any of the posts made by the list of names in the
title of this article to see what a pathological liar and loser he
is.

Jesus has always and continues to show an anti-social personality
specifically against women by use of vile language and behavior. He
actually made the following statement. It explains his lack of
reasoning and intelligence:

"In short, a man is murdered by his enemy or enemies".

Gilbert J. Jesus has EARNED the Exposing the Ignorant 'LOSER OF THE
MONTH AWARD FOR DECEMBER, 2007.

Please join our forum and leave any comments you choose. Nothing will
be edited.

Ed.

muc...@gmail.com

Dec 23, 2008, 9:32:10 AM12/23/08
On 23 Dec., 12:31, timst...@gmail.com wrote:
> TOP POST
>
> Hi Gilly,
>
> Let's see what you ACTUALLY wrote, shall we Gilly?:
>
> QUOTE ON:
>
> Let's not forget that all of the previous three successful
> Presidential assassinations were made from a distance of three feet or
> less. In addition, the position of Kennedy's head at Z312, together
> with the description by the witnesses of an entry wound in the right
> front of the head and an exit wound in the right rear, would indicate
> a trajectory of a shot coming out of the floorboard of the car.
>
> Let's also not forget that Johnson's man Connally was less than 3 feet
> from the President when he was murdered and was reportedly known to
> have carried a gun strapped to his ankle.
>
> Think about it.
>
> QUOTE OFF
>
> Quite clearly you were implying that Connally shot Kennedy, Gil.
>
> What were you asking us to think about?

More food for thought courtesy of Gil Jesus:

QUOTE ON

When you put the locations of the wounds as described by the witnesses
together with Z-312, the source of the shot becomes one of the two
people in Nellie Connally's jump seat.

http://links.pictures.aol.com/pic/13a0xoPwH9cxa3KrDAl1dkO-zG3*NPpze7vwv4xQp5Fd3Ig=_l.jpg

[...]

Add to this that it was "known" that John Connally carried a handgun
strapped to his ankle.

[...]

Was it John or Nellie Connally who pulled the trigger for the last
shot ?

QUOTE OFF

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/572b6ccd1ad32c82

tims...@gmail.com

Dec 23, 2008, 2:31:36 PM12/23/08
TOP POST

Hi Mark,

Yes, you can quote me on that. That is my opinion of Gil.

And I see you have now turned up a thread entitled ALTERED Z FILM
where Gilly did, in fact, accuse Nellie Connally of shooting Kennedy.

Looks like YoHarvey was right all along. You got anything to say about
this, Gilly? Or will we see you simply run and hide, as per usual? Why
don't you hide behind Christmas for a few days, Gil, until you think
the coast is clear.

Bemused Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

tims...@gmail.com

Dec 24, 2008, 5:58:25 PM12/24/08
TOP POST

Hi Mark,

It doesn't look like Gil is interested in responding to this post that
shows he DID indeed accuse both Nellie and John Connally of being
suspects in the JFK shooting.

I wonder why that is? Have a Merry Xmas! I have enjoyed your posts
throughout the year.

Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

On Dec 24, 1:32 am, much...@gmail.com wrote:
> On 23 Dec., 12:31, timst...@gmail.com wrote:
>

> > TOP POST
>
> > Hi Gilly,
>
> > Let's see what you ACTUALLY wrote, shall we Gilly?:
>
> > QUOTE ON:
>
> > Let's not forget that all of the previous three successful
> > Presidential assassinations were made from a distance of three feet or
> > less. In addition, the position of Kennedy's head at Z312, together
> > with the description by the witnesses of an entry wound in the right
> > front of the head and an exit wound in the right rear, would indicate
> > a trajectory of a shot coming out of the floorboard of the car.
>
> > Let's also not forget that Johnson's man Connally was less than 3 feet
> > from the President when he was murdered and was reportedly known to
> > have carried a gun strapped to his ankle.
>
> > Think about it.
>
> > QUOTE OFF
>
> > Quite clearly you were implying that Connally shot Kennedy, Gil.
>
> > What were you asking us to think about?
>
> More food for thought courtesy of Gil Jesus:
>
> QUOTE ON
>
> When you put the locations of the wounds as described by the witnesses
> together with Z-312, the source of the shot becomes one of the two
> people in Nellie Connally's jump seat.
>

> http://links.pictures.aol.com/pic/13a0xoPwH9cxa3KrDAl1dkO-zG3*NPpze7v...

muc...@gmail.com

Dec 26, 2008, 9:58:34 AM12/26/08
On 24 Dec., 23:58, timst...@gmail.com wrote:
> TOP POST
>
> Hi Mark,
>
> It doesn't look like Gil is interested in responding to this post that
> shows he DID indeed accuse both Nellie and John Connally of being
> suspects in the JFK shooting.

Perhaps there is, after all, a limit to his cluelessness.

> I wonder why that is? Have a Merry Xmas! I have enjoyed your posts
> throughout the year.

Many thanks indeed for the kind words, Tim. I've always enjoyed your
inimitable style and iron logic (which also happens to be like
Kryptonite to the likes of tomnln and the *Yellow Pants* gang (bless
their putrid souls)). Happy 2009 wishes from DK :-)

-Mark

aeffects

Dec 26, 2008, 10:04:44 AM12/26/08
On Dec 26, 6:58 am, much...@gmail.com wrote:
> On 24 Dec., 23:58, timst...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > TOP POST
>
> > Hi Mark,
>
> > It doesn't look like Gil is interested in responding to this post that
> > shows he DID indeed accuse both Nellie and John Connally of being
> > suspects in the JFK shooting.
>
> Perhaps there is, after all, a limit to his cluelessness.
>
> > I wonder why that is? Have a Merry Xmas! I have enjoyed your posts
> > throughout the year.
>
> Many thanks indeed for the kind words, Tim. I've always enjoyed your
> inimitable style and iron logic (which also happens to be like
> Kryptonite to the likes of tomnln and the *Yellow Pants* gang (bless
> their putrid souls)). Happy 2009 wishes from DK :-)

you're blushing..... BOTH hands on that keyboard, troll. I bail for a
few days and this puke mu[n]chless Marky-Mark falls in love with the
TIMSTER from down-undah, Fresno way..... go figure!

muc...@gmail.com

Dec 26, 2008, 10:34:48 AM12/26/08
On 26 Dec., 16:04, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 26, 6:58 am, much...@gmail.com wrote:
>

> > On 24 Dec., 23:58, timst...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > > TOP POST
>
> > > Hi Mark,
>
> > > It doesn't look like Gil is interested in responding to this post that
> > > shows he DID indeed accuse both Nellie and John Connally of being
> > > suspects in the JFK shooting.
>
> > Perhaps there is, after all, a limit to his cluelessness.
>
> > > I wonder why that is? Have a Merry Xmas! I have enjoyed your posts
> > > throughout the year.
>
> > Many thanks indeed for the kind words, Tim. I've always enjoyed your
> > inimitable style and iron logic (which also happens to be like
> > Kryptonite to the likes of tomnln and the *Yellow Pants* gang (bless
> > their putrid souls)). Happy 2009 wishes from DK :-)
>
> you're blushing..... BOTH hands on that keyboard, troll. I bail for a
> few days and this puke mu[n]chless Marky-Mark falls in love with the
> TIMSTER from down-undah, Fresno way..... go figure!

You're projecting. To enjoy Tim's posts and have the kind of feelings
that you have for Ben are two very different things. And we don't want
to get into your infatuation with juicy she-males, do we ...?