I made a mistake.....

YoHarvey

Nov 29, 2008, 5:52:48 PM11/29/08
DVP corrected my error. Jack Valenti died several years ago.

However, does whether Mr. Valenti is a live or dead have any bearing
on resident lunatic Gilber Jesus calling this distinguished American
a "scumbag"?

Remember, our resident pathological misfit has also made these
representations:

1. John or Nellie Connally shot JFK.
2. JFK's body was switched at Parkland Hospital.
3. The three tramps were involved.
4. The entiere Dallas PD was "in on it".
5. J.D. Tippitt was involved.

And his twin, aeffects has made these representations:

1. Abraham Zarpruder NEVER existed.
2. JFK's middle name is Francis.

This is the kind of societal misfits that represent the comspiracy
community.

And they wonder why their laughed at.

I demanded Jesus apologize to the Valenti family. Jesus has
disappeared. As usual. As cowards do. No doubt, Healy went back to
his hometown of Boston where he claims his father knew JFK and
attended his inauguration. Kinda like Healy worked at Silicon Valley
Corps. Amazing what a life long drug habit will do to ya. Ask his
street walking daughter Chandra why she turned out that way.

David Von Pein

Nov 29, 2008, 7:04:38 PM11/29/08

>>> "Jack Valenti died several years ago." <<<

Nope. Just one year.

So be prepared for the wrath of more kooks over this mistake too. ;)

YoHarvey

Nov 29, 2008, 7:20:40 PM11/29/08

One month from now will be several years :-)

YoHarvey

Nov 29, 2008, 7:22:45 PM11/29/08
On Nov 29, 7:04 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

btw David, my mistake was nothing compared to mistakes made by VB in
his book. So, let's cut out the patronizing.

David Von Pein

Nov 29, 2008, 7:40:08 PM11/29/08

>>> "One month from now will be several years." <<<

Nope. In April '09, it will be "a couple" of years. Not "several". ;)

David Von Pein

Nov 29, 2008, 7:41:43 PM11/29/08

>>> "btw David, my mistake was nothing compared to mistakes made by VB in his book. So, let's cut out the patronizing." <<<

Geesh.

Did somebody eat all the leftover turkey at your house...leaving you
none? Is that why you're in a snit today, Yo?

YoHarvey

Nov 29, 2008, 8:20:15 PM11/29/08

My dog ate most of it. However, I find it terribly distasteful that
you amusingly correct my mistake and yet say nothing of the comments
directed at Mr. Valenti.

David Von Pein

Nov 29, 2008, 8:43:14 PM11/29/08

>>> "However, I find it terribly distasteful that you amusingly correct my mistake and yet say nothing of the comments directed at Mr. Valenti." <<<

I didn't read them.

I've been bypassing and skipping over a lot of the crap being written
here by the CT-Kooks lately. (Unless the mood strikes me to read some
of it....for the amusement.)

For example, I very rarely even look at anything "robcap" writes these
days. (Then again, who doesn't have a desire to skip over that nut's
"ABO" ramblings?)

tomnln

Nov 30, 2008, 12:32:31 AM11/30/08

"YoHarvey" <bail...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Word has it that you also ate your wife's 22 foot BOA ! ! !