Tom Di Eva & Gilstapocrap : Two Pea's In A Pod ......!

cdddraftsman

Dec 23, 2007, 2:59:17 AM12/23/07
Paranoia in Political Context :

paranoia, n. :

Mental disorder characterized by systematized delusions and the
projection of personal conflicts, which are ascribed to the supposed
hostility of others; chronic functional psychosis of insidious
development, characterized by persistent, unalterable, logically
reasoned delusions, commonly of persecution and grandeur

(178 Video's of a Very Dubvious Nature)

paranoid, n. :

suffering from paranoia
a. morbidly or excessively suspicious paranoid style.

Qualities of:

a) Heated exaggeration :

(Was JFK Trying To Cough Up A Bullet?) ,

b) Suspiciousness :

(McAdam's has devices that can see into your computer)

c) Conspiratorial fantasy :

(Did JBC Shoot JFK From The Floorboards of the Limo ?)

Hofstadter, "The Paranoid Style in American Politics."

The paranoid personality disorder is characterized by :

a) A pervasive distrust and suspiciousness of others such that their
motives are interpreted as malevolent.

(JFK was killed by a Mega-Conspiracy that defys any known logic)

b) Individuals with the paranoid personality disorder suspect,
without
sufficient basis, that others are exploiting, harming, or deceiving
them

(Gil displays this irrational behavior on a daily basis)

c) Are preoccupied with unjustified doubts about the loyalty, or
untrust
worthiness, of friends or associates

(Ben Holmes seems to have rubbed him the wrong way recently)

d) Are reluctant to confide in others because of unwarranted fear
that the information will be used maliciously against them

(All ratings and comments on this video have been disabled)

e) Read hidden demeaning or threatening meanings into benign
remarks or events

(Just because I have critiqued 30 of his video's and found all 30
to be bogus so far is no reason for him to get upset . This is not
personal , it is strictly business)

f) Persistently bear grudges, i.e. are unforgiving of insults,
injuries, or slights

(We have laid it on him pretty thick at times , but we believe he
deserved it)

g) Perceive attacks on their character or reputation that are not
apparent to others and are quick to react angrily, or to
counterattack

(Well usually he pretty slow and sort of dimwitted : It took him
several
weeks to find extremely rare cases in which persons actuallly coughed
up bullets that were totally at odds with what happened to JFK and
bore
no reality to the case in point in regards to the back to front (SBT)
that
is now historic reality)

Tom Di Eva ? What can I say , he's so out of the ballpark , they've
replaced this left fielder with Tom Rossley and he's barely
ambulatory .

tl

Gil Jesus

Dec 23, 2007, 4:52:56 AM12/23/07
Speaking of mental illness, here's some classic Lowry posts that give
us an insight into this loser's psyche:

He imagines that Tom Rossley has a "book" that "tanks" at Amazon.com

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/aacf79056f9a6756

He then imagines a book written by me

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/7bfce2d51e6179de

He posts a make-believe dialog between RicLand, Rossley and myself.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/075708938537b3fe

Then he makes up a list of names and comments and calls them my
"supporters"

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/25521ac145f6cea5

For anyone who takes cdddraftsman seriously, this Bud's for you-- Tom
Lowry in all his childish glory :

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/5b96bc6c08e82bb3

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/a4db9f9728545a27

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/306785ac8468b4e2

Definitely not "normal".

cdddraftsman

Dec 23, 2007, 8:13:41 AM12/23/07

Thanks Gil for the plug and Merry X-mas to you , don't let the x-mas
tree burn
down the shack now . My little bit of humor doesn't do any were near
the justice
of the many hours of laughter by your insanely funny "Was JFK Trying
To Cough
Up A Furrball" .....? .....Or was it a "Bullet" ....doesn't
matter ...... That shit is
Academy Award Class "Definitely not normal" Bullcrank written for
'Voyage to the
Bottom of the Conspiracy Toilet Bowl' . Working on Parts 30-60 of the
epic series
'Gil Jesus Is Caught Telling Another Big Whopper' soon to be on ACJ ,
keep them
thar paranoid eye-witness balls peeled fur ther be har soon enough
hillbilly !

tl