Re: BOMBSHELL: FBI admits "evidence" to connect Oswald was BOGUS!

Message has been deleted

cdddraftsman

Dec 21, 2007, 3:34:38 AM12/21/07
On Dec 20, 10:05 pm, "A" <aa...@hot.net> wrote:
> (Snipped)

" For years, the only evidence outside this forensic connection
has been completely circumstantial."

What a load of horse manure . *They*(*) forgot to mention :

LHO bought the rifle , that fired the shots , that killed JFK .
LHO seen bringing in menacing looking 'curtain rods' to work that
day .
LHO where abouts unknown at time of shooting .
LHO Fired the rifle (Prints & Fibers) .
LHO Fled the scene of the crime .
LHO Killed JD Tippet .

Most is Solid Physical Evidence and Not Circumstancial !

More dishonest reporting !

tl

(*) The actual perpetraitors and co-con-spiracists !

bigdog

Dec 21, 2007, 1:42:50 PM12/21/07
On Dec 21, 1:05 am, "A" <aa...@hot.net> wrote:
> [...]
> testing originally claimed had different bullet lead make-up.
>
> The Innocence Project is a group of individuals who have committed their
> time and finances to investigate claims of innocence in convicted cases
> where DNA testing was never available. To date, over 200 individuals have
> been set free due to the DNA analysis of many rape cases confirming that the
> child born from a rape victim's DNA didn't match the accused and convicted
> individual. Hopefully, they will pick this flawed forensic test up and begin
> to look at the tens of thousands of people estimated to have been placed in
> prison solely on this bogus "bullet-lead analysis."
>
> This is just the tip of the iceberg. The test, now confirmed by the FBI's
> own admittance, has actually been used to connect people to crimes they
> never committed. The test was first initiated and used on July 8, 1964 by
> order of J Edgar Hoover for the Warren Commission to connect Lee Harvey
> Oswald to the assassination of former President John F. Kennedy. Throughout
> the following decades, this same test has been used to convict civil rights
> activists and gang members, many of which have maintained their "innocence."
>
> The forensic test was the only major connection Oswald had to the actual
> scene of the crime. For Kennedy assassination researchers, this is a big
> leap. For years, the only evidence outside this forensic connection has been
> completely circumstantial. Oswald never confessed to the murder and actually
> stated to the public that he believed he was being made a patsy. Oswald was
> only picked up because an APB had been ordered in Dallas in his description,
> even though no one saw the shooter.
>
> Oswald maintained that he had gone down to the parade to see the President's
> motorcade pass, as did everyone, when he was working that day. A famous
> picture surfaced that many researchers believe identifies Oswald in the
> doorway of the School Book Depository as the motorcade passed and was not in
> the sixth-floor window as he was accused to have been.
>
> The interrogation which took place for several hours was not recorded, a
> violation of standard operating procedure. Oswald was murdered the next
> morning on live television while being transported in the parking garage at
> the local jail. Jack Ruby, the man who shot Oswald, was a major mafia/CIA
> connected nightclub owner and hated Kennedy with a passion. Kennedy's
> younger brother, Bobby Kennedy, was mounting a large scale war against
> organized crime, even though the Kennedy's had used the mafia in voter fraud
> crimes to get elected. The Kennedy empire was built from bootlegging alcohol
> in an organized crime syndicate that Joe Kennedy, John and Bobby's father,
> ran with connections to Al Capone. Of the many odd factors in the
> assassination of the former president, it turns out Jack Ruby ran
> bootlegging in Chicago for crime boss Al Capone in his early years as well.

This is the best you could do? The NAA analysis was just one minor
piece of evidence against Oswald. Even without it, there is more than
enough evidence to have easily convicted Oswald. One has been
determined is that a match through NAA may not be 100% conclusive such
a ballistic matching of bullets to a gun based on marks left by the
gun barrell, but it is still probative. It is similar to fiber
matching which also cannot prove coclusively that a particular fiber
came from a particular piece of cloth, but still it carries some
weight.

lazu...@webtv.net

Dec 21, 2007, 4:27:26 PM12/21/07
Why don't you guys believe the only 2 FBI Agents at the Autopsy who are
adamant the Magic bullet Phenomenon never occurred? They were only there
for hours right next to Kennedy's body...also, they knw the neat little
cowlick entrance wound phenomenon in an intact back of the head is bogus
too...

Gil Jesus

Dec 21, 2007, 5:47:09 PM12/21/07

Laz. they're side is in BIG trouble when the FBI ADMITS that the
evidence against Oswald was BOGUS. We CTers have been saying this for
years and the "normal" people laughed. Now they have egg on their
faces. Now who's "normal" ?

The FBI finally admits that they HAD NO CASE AGAINST OSWALD and had to
"manufacture" evidence against him.

This is the final dagger-in-the-heart for the "Oswald did it" crowd.

Stick a fork in them. They're done. It's over. We won.

Great post A. Thanks.

Burly...@gmail.com

Dec 21, 2007, 6:08:39 PM12/21/07

This is real Christian of you, Gil Jesus.

This has been nothing--I repeat *nothing* but a game to you, and
because of people like yourself, John Kennedy will never, ever rest in
peace.

On the other hand, Lee Oswald, looking in on you from hell, is real
proud of you for sticking it to the people who have proven his guilt
in killing President Kennedy.

What will you say to the Holy and Just God when he asks you why it is
that you defended a guilty atheist who killed a man by shooting his
head off, Gil? You'll be stricken mute, and won't be able to say a
word in defense of your God, Lee Oswald.

> Great post A. Thanks.

Bud

Dec 21, 2007, 6:26:15 PM12/21/07

Gil Jesus wrote:
> On Dec 21, 4:27�pm, lazuli...@webtv.net wrote:
> > Why don't you guys believe the only 2 FBI Agents at the Autopsy who are
> > adamant the Magic bullet Phenomenon never occurred? They were only there
> > for hours right next to Kennedy's body...also, they knw the neat little
> > cowlick entrance wound phenomenon in an intact back of the head is bogus
> > too...
>
> Laz. they're side is in BIG trouble when the FBI ADMITS that the
> evidence against Oswald was BOGUS.

What it really shows is that you kooks twist any information you
get your hands on.

>We CTers have been saying this for
> years and the "normal" people laughed. Now they have egg on their
> faces. Now who's "normal" ?

Not you. The NAA testing is rarely held up by LN as evidence of
Oz`s guilt.

> The FBI finally admits that they HAD NO CASE AGAINST OSWALD and had to
> "manufacture" evidence against him.

Of course the FBI said no such thing, but a kook can dream.

> This is the final dagger-in-the-heart for the "Oswald did it" crowd.

Again?

> Stick a fork in them. They're done. It's over. We won.

Looks like the usual "idiots misinterpreting information" to me.

> Great post A. Thanks.

cdddraftsman

Dec 21, 2007, 6:52:22 PM12/21/07

Believe two lay FBI men w/ no previous experience ? If it was a plot
Jgar would of
got rid of their report ......stumble in the dark .

tl

justm...@gmail.com

Dec 21, 2007, 6:59:32 PM12/21/07
> > Great post A. Thanks.- Hide quoted text -

> The FBI finally admits that they HAD NO CASE AGAINST OSWALD and had to
> "manufacture" evidence against him.

Another outright lie by the pathological lying Bigot Gil Jesus. I just
read the entire article from the Washington Post. NO WHERE is there
any comments about Oswald not being guilty or the FBI not having a
case against him. The only related information to the Kennedy
assassination was that this NAA testing was used in the Kennedy
assassination and continued to be used until it was found not to be
reliable enough to convict someone on NAA testing alone.

The original article in the Washington Post title is:

FBI's Forensic Test Full of Holes

Obviously Jonathan Elinoff who wrote the article titled:
FBI Now Admits Evidence Used to Connect Oswald to Kennedy Assasination
Was Bogus
Is a CT who does what all the kooks do, reads something and twists it
around to suit his agenda.

Leave it to Gary A and Chico Jesus to try and mislead people again
with a lie.
I'll tell you where you can stick that freaking fork Jesus....you
lying bigot piece of trash!

cdddraftsman

Dec 21, 2007, 7:11:06 PM12/21/07
On Dec 21, 2:47 pm, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
" Laz. they're side is in BIG trouble "
( I Think ? )

RRRRRRRRRAHH RAHH SHISH CUMM BAA !
THE CHEERLEADER FOR THE WORTHLESS LOST CAUSE HAS SPOKEN !
RAHH RAHH ! SHISH CUMM BAA !
NO NEW INVESTIGATION PLANNED OR FORSEEN IN FUTURE !
RAHH RAHH ! SHISH CUMM BAA !

" they HAD NO CASE AGAINST OSWALD "

( I hope and pray )

RAHH RAHH ! SHISH CUMM BAA !
NO NEW INVESTIGATION PLANNED OR FORSEEN IN THE FUTURE !
RAHH RAHH ! SHISH CUMM BAA !

" This is the final dagger-in-the-heart for the "Oswald did it"
crowd."

( Please someone believe me )

RAHH RAHH ! SHISH CUMM BAA !
NO MO RALLYING THE TROOPS PLANNED OR FORSEEN IN THE FUTURE !
RAHH RAHH ! SHISH CUMM BAA !

" We won "
( Sniffle pift :-( Booo Whooo ! )

Ben Holmes

Dec 21, 2007, 8:32:55 PM12/21/07
In article <26195-476...@storefull-3232.bay.webtv.net>,
lazu...@webtv.net says...

Ah! But just like all the other eyewitnesses - they can't be believed. Only by
twisting, spinning, and downright ignoring what an eyewitness said can he or she
be used by the LNT'ers to support their faith.

If there's any eyewitness that LNT'ers can *completely* accept (initial
statements and testimony - not years later stuff...) - I don't know who it is.
Nor, apparently, do the LNT'ers - who've been unable to name one.

aeffects

Dec 22, 2007, 3:56:58 AM12/22/07
On Dec 21, 5:32 pm, Ben Holmes <ad...@websitewealthcollege.com> wrote:
> In article <26195-476C2FBE-...@storefull-3232.bay.webtv.net>,
> lazuli...@webtv.net says...

they're at a loss of words, that usually follows after a loss of
*sense*....

Walt

Dec 22, 2007, 10:47:58 AM12/22/07
On 21 Dec, 02:34, cdddraftsman <cdddrafts...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Dec 20, 10:05 pm, "A" <aa...@hot.net> wrote:
>
> > (Snipped)
>
> " For years, the only evidence outside this forensic connection
> has been completely circumstantial."
>
> What a load of horse manure . *They*(*) forgot to mention :
>
> LHO bought the rifle , that fired the shots , that killed JFK .

Three assertions..... NONE of them substantiated......

The first assertion is plausible....but it has never been proven, the
next two are merely assertions based on nothing.

> LHO seen bringing in menacing looking 'curtain rods' to work that
> day .

An incorrect assertion..... LHO apparently was carrying a paper sack

> LHO where abouts unknown at time of shooting .

Oswald was drinking a coke in the second floor lunchroom less than 90
seconds after the shooting, which indicates he probably had been there
in that lunchroom for awhile.

> LHO Fired the rifle (Prints & Fibers) .

Just another assertion based on NOTHING.......

> LHO Fled the scene of the crime .

The key word is "FLED".... LHO didn't "FLEE"..... Oswald did in fact
leave work after the shooting, he said it was because the supervisor
had told him there wouldn't be anymore work that day.

> LHO Killed JD Tippet .

Another assertion based on NOTHING but imagination....Witnesses
testimony indicate that Tippit's killer was NOT Oswald.

> Most is Solid Physical Evidence and Not Circumstancial !

Only "solid" in your solid bone head.

Walt

Dec 22, 2007, 11:12:58 AM12/22/07

No we haven't won...... Justice has not been done.

> Great post A. Thanks.

Bud

Dec 22, 2007, 9:00:49 PM12/22/07

http://www.jfklancer.com/photos/Ruby/rubyshot.JPG