Lets Take A Closer Look At This New Book By That Taco Bender Gil Jesus ....Shall We !

cdddraftsman

Nov 29, 2007, 6:24:52 PM11/29/07
The Dedication States :

" This book is dedicated to all those fellow retarded , mongoloid
fucking idiots , who with the encouragement of taco benders like
myself , who crawled across the border on my back , in better hopes
ruining the American dream , helped to spread thru rumor mongering
and the lies by sedition the thousands of false constructs in the
murder
of JFK by LHO , in which I have created 178 video's , that created
the
space avilable by their removal , a hiding place for fellow anarchist
Dave Healy . The reasons for doing so are self evident in gapes and
the gap that used to be my asshole has been

S T R E C T H E D

to it's outer limits by the comings and goings of this morphic hit
and run con-artist , that even the gerbels who used the infest there
having given me their 2 weeks notice to quit the said premises .
Butt the number one reason is to change the definition in the
dictionary of video maker to vidiot . In this effort I thank you
all ,
for when they catapult my disease infested body back over the
border my lifes accomplishments will have already been fullfilled
" :

http://s212.photobucket.com/albums/cc291/cdddraftsman/?action=view&current=GilJesussNewBook.jpg

You can't get any better than that in summing up the treachery
of a person who kook sucks on con-spiracy on a daily basis and
will burn in hell for his efforts !

I thank you for all your indulgence !

tl

Kelley Eidem

Nov 29, 2007, 6:33:15 PM11/29/07
On Nov 29, 5:24 pm, cdddraftsman <cdddrafts...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The Dedication States :
>
> " This book is dedicated to all those fellow retarded , mongoloid
> fucking idiots , who with the encouragement of taco benders like
> myself , who crawled across the border on my back , in better hopes
> ruining the American dream , helped to spread thru rumor mongering
> and the lies by sedition the thousands of false constructs in the
> murder
> of JFK by LHO , in which I have created 178 video's , that created
> the
> space avilable by their removal , a hiding place for fellow anarchist
> Dave Healy . The reasons for doing so are self evident in gapes and
> the gap that used to be my asshole has been
>
> S T R E C T H E D
>
> to it's outer limits by the comings and goings of this morphic hit
> and run con-artist , that even the gerbels who used the infest there
> having given me their 2 weeks notice to quit the said premises .
> Butt the number one reason is to change the definition in the
> dictionary of video maker to vidiot . In this effort I thank you
> all ,
> for when they catapult my disease infested body back over the
> border my lifes accomplishments will have already been fullfilled
> " :
>
> http://s212.photobucket.com/albums/cc291/cdddraftsman/?action=view&cu...

> You can't get any better than that in summing up the treachery
> of a person who kook sucks on con-spiracy on a daily basis and
> will burn in hell for his efforts !
>
> I thank you for all your indulgence !
>
> tl

I can't wait until cdd is old enough to get his driver's license. He
is so childish.

YoHarvey

Nov 29, 2007, 7:05:41 PM11/29/07
> is so childish.- Hide quoted text -

Wow, creative comment. He does belong in the CT camp.

cdddraftsman

Nov 29, 2007, 7:15:12 PM11/29/07
On Nov 29, 3:33 pm, Kelley Eidem <awthraw...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> (Snipped)

Perhaps Kelley can comment on Rossleys Website ?
Thrill us with your knowledge of the assassination old wise sage :

http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=6ia6f9&s=2
$64,000 question ? Who Didn't Kill JFK
The ' Loose Marbles' Website
How Was He Able To Figure It Out ?

It's a much bigger mystery than the JFK Assassination itself !

If we were to adopt Tom Rossleys conclusions derived
from his Web Site , we would have to
conclude the following happened :

a) The assassination happened in more then one different
way . AAMOF It happened in many different ways
according to Rossley , depending on how
loose your head is screwed onto your
wobbly frame .

b) The shooter in the Walker incident got away .

c) The Killers of JD Tippit got away . All three of them
disappeared leaving no visible trace

d) The Killer of JFK got away .All of them disappeared
leaving no visible trace

e) The Killers of JD Tippit used 3 different guns

f) JBC shot JFK from the floor boards of the limo while
JFK was
' Trying To Cough Up A Bullet '

Rossley
" I'm Honored To Post His Video's "

g) Shots came from the overpass went through the windshield
and struck both JFK and JBC .

Or

Nellie Connally Shot JFK :
http://s212.photobucket.com/albums/cc291/cdddraftsman/?action=view&cu...

Shall we " Think About It " ?

Or

h) Both JFK and JBC were shot from the front . from the grassy
knoll and don't worry about JFK's back wound , that bullet fell out
after penetrating only a shallow distance , which was then found on a
different stretcher , planted by Jack Ruby before anyone could of
known this bullet would be the ' one too many ' that would expose the
conspiracy .

i ) Although there is only evidence of one rifle being used , LHO
didn't buy that rifle , that didn't fire those thar shots , that
didn't
kill that thar Mr. Kennedy .

j ) All wounds on both JBC and JFK indicate that the shots came
from the front . Using the time tested method that says bullets
enter causing large gaping wounds and exit leaving small round
holes .

k ) Shots were fired in front of JFK to frame a patsy who was
shooting from behind JFK , in front of 500 witnesses , most who had
camera's that were whirling away with frightful rapidity . Although
the egress for the grassy knoll shooter was a sea of cars and Lee
Bowers never said directly he saw fleeing assassins , Rossley has
rousted several from the boxcars for us and paraded the mystery
tramps before our eye's Ala Bob Dylan superstar . .

l ) We can all rest assured , able to sleep peacefully at night ,
confident in our armed forces , wake refreshed and without a worry in
the world if we assume the Z-film , like most film that day , has
been altered and is fake .

m ) To top it all off and give all of this much more cosmic
relevance , this scenario was given to us by a commission , in which
some members hated each other but decided to bury the hatchet ' in
the nick of a tie ' , who were felons who obstructed justice ,
suborned
witnesses and altered , mangled , spindled and mutilated evidence and
testimony to come to the conclusion that no conspiracy happened at
all , elephants and jackasses alike all of them , who wanted to prove
no conspiracy yet left tons of evidence that pointed to conspiracy if
you use flawed reasoning and only the weak evidence in this case .

n ) If your feeling a little lost at this point , not to worry ,
Tom Rossley has assured us that he is correct in his assumptions ,
although he can't tell us how he knows when felons are telling him
the truth and when there lying to him , he again has a tried and true
method ( I assume ) of figuring out this titanical mess that he wants
to keep a secret . This also is a assumption , for as the bell
strikes noon today , Rossley will of been on a dead run from
answering any of these questions for two years now . This post
being written as sort of a anniversary message to the elect one who
has out thunk all the rest of us :-(

Well there you have it to the nth degree . If we can get that secret
pried out of him before he passes on to that great grassy knoll in
the sky , we will be able to set aside the scientific method ,
abandon classical thinking skills , shelve skeptical and critical
thinking skills , all being un-necessary as they are un-wanted and
un- needed , to answer the question ' Who Killed JFK ' and I quote
Rossley :

" In case McAdam's DON'T post this one . "

Care to post a comment Rossley ?

PS : Rossley is allowed to use the folllowing in rebuttal :

1) His 50 year old butt hair collection .

2) Sphinter s t r e t c h i n g devices from the Rosslium .

3) Napoleons Lost Penis ( If he can pry it out from between
those *Rubbery* lips of Gil .

4) His 55 gallon drum of sperm he secreted away in his
basement for emergency drinking water in
case he starts to sweat profusely .

5) Pictures of the zipper burns on his chin or any other
scranky , used like a dildo comments that a old
coot farting senile trucker sucker on the I-80
would care to use in answering
the question :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=8vuav4&s=2

You may fire when ready home spun ' Buffdudster ' !

VIDEO'S ! : Mag30th : " The Pristine bullet " This Video is for "
GJJdude "
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J45xnVcgTMY

Video's On The Assassination : With No Bogus Hot Air
Testiliars ......! :

Oswald assassinated JFK, Part 1 6.5 Carcano, Oswald rifle :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACT0aKWEAow&mode=related&search=
Oswald assassinated JFK Part 2 Carcano 6 shots, 11 seconds :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPrI7JnsKeo&mode=related&search=
Oswald assassinated JFK, Part 3 , Carcano 7 shots in 6.8 seconds :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-qQBl5ZuPc&mode=related&search=
Oswald assassinated JFK, Part 4 Gov Connelly's position :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lCNLa8a4sk&mode=related&search=
Oswald assassinated JFK, Part 5 "The Magic Bullet" :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om05TQYyuUI&mode=related&search=
Oswald assassinated JFK, Part 7, "The Badge Man" :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adfkLKXmL6A
Oswald assassinated JFK, Part 6 "The Magic Bullet" :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOU3pvKkBU8
Oswald assassinated JFK, Part 8 "Gordon Arnold" :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NprUqYrLWVE&mode=user&search=
Oswald assassinated JFK, Part 9 "Case against LHO" :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c8DDEhg6WQ&mode=user&search=
Oswald assassinated JFK, Part 10, The Tippit murder. :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpLkUp2j_mw&mode=user&search=
Oswald assassinated JFK, Part 11, Brenanns testimony :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTW72kYE6Zc&mode=user&search=
Oswald assassinated JFK, Part 12, Mac Wallace's fingerprint :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khA2XdGPQqk&mode=user&search=
Oswald assassinated JFK, Part 13, Head movement :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnYd2qgQnJk&mode=user&search=
Oswald shoot :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBeMaEwwvwU
The Kennedy Assassination - Beyond Conspiracy :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikIRB3lvFvw&mode=related&search=
Lining up the "magic" bullet :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kEh3Kgwhk0&mode=related&search=
Vincent Bugliosi - No Evidence for JFK / Oswald Conspiracies :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JktLkQbtVbE&mode=related&search=

( Picture a pair of balls being lifted off his chin with a crowbar
by his SheMale Aunt ' Tricky Trixey ' )

http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=muxz4j&s=2
Justme : " Looking at you is enough to make anyone hurl "

TL : Hehehhehehhehe ! Aint that the truth ! :

Just for a laugher ! :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=4yfgwv7

Six More Years Baby , Six More Years !

Rossley breaks down and admits LHO killed
JFK all by his lonesome and many more startling
admissions by the worlds foremost authority on
' Who Didn't Kill JFK ' ! :

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4mrh5dd
Nikita Rossley " I'll Bury You With Insults "

http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=63t0os5&s=1
In case McAdam's don't this one :

This is for Rossley tendency to be collecting butt hair samples
for his huge collection at the butt end of every post !
Apparentlly He sells em in nickel bags along the I-80 !

Rossley wanted for me to pass this along , just
" In Case McAdam's Don't Post This One "
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?

Kelley Eidem

Nov 29, 2007, 9:26:05 PM11/29/07

No one cares about the quantity or speed of your spitballs.

As for Rossley, there are many theories about the JFK murder, but only
one way that it happened. I am not a defender of all theories, and am
thoroughly uninterested in trying to make any sense out of your
nonsense.

cdddraftsman

Nov 30, 2007, 12:30:50 AM11/30/07

tomnln

Nov 30, 2007, 12:52:31 AM11/30/07
Thanks for the FREE commercial lowery>>>

http://whokilledjfk.net/

It even contains a page on lowery>>>

http://whokilledjfk.net/tom_lowery.htm

Just one of the pages the LN's FEAR>>>