Modem not working in Ubuntu 9.04

සුපුන් බුධාජීව

Jun 1, 2009, 3:31:39 AM6/1/09
to Techකතා
Here is a problem a friend of mine is having. Hope you people can help
him.

---

ISP: SLT
Model: ZTE ZXDSL 852

Machang,
Ubuntu 8.04 modem worked really good but when I upgrade to 8.10 its a
bit slower and not solid like 8.04. And in 9.04 my ADSL modem is not
functioning. I don't know what has happened! There are many Speedtouch
and ZXDSL users. If any body could fix that bug it will be a grate
advantage for all.
---

Any of you have a solution ?

Chathura Sandeepa

Jun 7, 2009, 1:39:17 AM6/7/09
to tech...@googlegroups.com

Supun Budhajeewa

Jun 7, 2009, 5:10:14 AM6/7/09
to tech...@googlegroups.com

ස්තුතියි ! මම බලන්නම්.

--
Budhajeewa, Supun
---

Chathura Sandeepa

Jun 7, 2009, 7:49:23 AM6/7/09
to tech...@googlegroups.com
there is a new version its working without problem i checked  it today with xubuntu

(32bit)

https://launchpad.net/~adrian5632/+archive/ppa/+files/ubudsl_1.0.0.300-7jaunty_amd64.deb

(64bit)

https://launchpad.net/~adrian5632/+archive/ppa/+files/ubudsl_1.0.0.300-7jaunty_i386.deb

1. insert ubuntu cd & type these lines by line in terminal (copy & paste)

sudo apt-cdrom add

sudo apt-get install build-essential

do this step 1 before install ubudsl

2. then install ubudsl & configure ur modem

2009/6/7 Supun Budhajeewa <budha...@gmail.com>

--
Çђαŧђџŗα ζαŋđεερα