[JTC/SC22] Fwd: Developing Ruby Language into an International Standard

Low Chin Chau

Feb 16, 2010, 11:47:29 PM2/16/10
to singapore-rb, Peter Bohm, Harish Pillay, Hon Wai Leong
Guys,

ITSC is working with ISO/IEC on the standardization of the Ruby
language, and is looking for comments volunteers to work on the draft
standards. Please see below and attachments.

If you're interested, please let me know or contact ITSC directly. In
the mean time, we can probably use this singapore-rb group for
discussions/comments, and I'll attempt to consolidate until someone
volunteers to take over. For ease of organisation, suggest we use the
[JTC/SC22] tag in the subject line.

Cheers (and Happy Chinese New Year!)
Chin Chau