For the sightwalker

Jimmy Alpha

Aug 13, 2010, 11:11:35 PM8/13/10
Doc, my right *ball* has swollen to about 8.25cm (3 1/4"), perhaps a
little more? It's about the size around as the top of a coffee mug.

Ok Doc, what do you think? Oh it grew from normal to this size in about,
maybe 3 days, perhaps less?

I told the ER Doc it was about the size of a Volley Ball during our pre
exam talk. When he pulled back the sheet to have a look the first word
out of his mouth wasn't Jesus, it was *WOW*! One other thing, his name
is Kim, and he is oriental.
Jimmy *WOW* Alpha

Jimmy Alpha

Aug 13, 2010, 11:36:31 PM8/13/10

Oh Doc, no one told me this, but I've found it works. If one doesn't
want an over sized extra heavy ball half drowned in the toilet when
sitting you can plunge the water out, or mostly out before using it.

That's a little tip from the bottom!
Jimmy *so that's why my balls look like dried prunes* Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 13, 2010, 11:46:10 PM8/13/10
prodigal Jimmy Alpha wrote:

You are in a lot if trouble (John 5:14).

prodigal Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote
> > Carole wrote:

> >> As I said before and never got any reply.
> >>
> >> If the lo-cal diet was so good, then the people in the third world would be
> >> really healthy.
> >
> > The http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER Approach is http://WDJW.net/NotDiet
> >
> >> If your theory is correct, how come they don't live longer and healthier
> >> lives?
> >
> > They are eating less than the right amount (32 oz) of food per day.
> >
> > Truth is simple.
>
> Charlie, how do we know this, because you say so?

We, who are smart, have learned the math that zero ounces is less than
thirty-two ounces.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4c8e72eca845c102?

prodigal Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, wrote in part:
>> A sockpuppet wrote:
>>
>>> Dr. Chung, do you sin?
>>
>> The absolutely right and true answer is that Dr. Chung is wonderfully
>> hungry right now (Luke 6:21A).
>
> That's not an answer to the question ...

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e9dd6c6b2febace5?

It remains the perfect answer based on the following Scripture:

"See, I am setting before you today a blessing and a curse - the
blessing if you obey the commands of the LORD your GOD that I am
giving you today; the curse if you disobey the commands of the LORD
your GOD and turn from the way that I command you today by following
other gods, which you have not known." (Deuteronomy 11:26-28)

Amen.

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW; for you will be satisfied." (Luke
6:21A)

Amen.

This cardiologist is satisfied in knowing from being wonderfully
hungry right now and from what is written at Deuteronomy 11:26-28
together with Luke 6:21A that his being blessed by GOD right
now(Lk6:21A) means that he has been obedient to the LORD's commands
(i.e. not sinning) because otherwise there would have been only a
curse(Dt11:28) and no blessing(Dt11:27) from Him.

Again, would continue to gently suggest that you, Jimmy, stop lying
before you possibly suffer a psychotic break from reality (i.e. lose
your mind):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/013d97011bed20f3?

Yes, you know you have been lying:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/363c44ee711557eb?

Yes, you, Jimmy, are prodigal http://WDJW.net/LostSheep

May GOD renew and strengthen your mind about knowing what is
right(Je9:24), Jimmy, so that you would be able to guard your
deceitful heart(Je17:9) which is causing you to physically perish as
you continue to sin by lying.

Amen.

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry is truly wonderful as proven by four lines of evidence:

Mathematical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" ( http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry ) whenever we
are greeted:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality

I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what they often call morbidly
obese. He explained that morbid obesity simply means that if something
happened to me that could be attiributed to weight and I were to end
up in the not breathing state

ok some call it DEAD

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weight more or less.

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even fat….but
not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few things,
as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Aug 15, 2010, 12:08:15 AM8/15/10

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> prodigal Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> > prodigal Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> > > Doc, my right *ball* has swollen to about 8.25cm (3 1/4"), perhaps a
> > > little more? It's about the size around as the top of a coffee mug.
> > >
> > > Ok Doc, what do you think? Oh it grew from normal to this size in about,
> > > maybe 3 days, perhaps less?
> > >
> > > I told the ER Doc it was about the size of a Volley Ball during our pre
> > > exam talk. When he pulled back the sheet to have a look the first word
> > > out of his mouth wasn't Jesus, it was *WOW*! One other thing, his name
> > > is Kim, and he is oriental.
> > > Jimmy *WOW* Alpha
> >
> > Oh Doc, no one told me this, but I've found it works. If one doesn't
> > want an over sized extra heavy ball half drowned in the toilet when
> > sitting you can plunge the water out, or mostly out before using it.
> >
> > That's a little tip from the bottom!
> > Jimmy *so that's why my balls look like dried prunes* Alpha
>
> You are in a lot if trouble (John 5:14).

The Needle Dick is about to Bust!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 15, 2010, 4:46:19 AM8/15/10
Lady Azure wrote:
>> You are in a lot of trouble (John 5:14).

> The Needle Dick is about to Bust!

A testicle is not the phallus.

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:
> > Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:

> > > REV 19:10!!!
> >
> > Nothing specifically about Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole,
> > being able to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using her mouth there at
> > the cited Scripture.
>
> Everything about why it is Blasphemy to do so!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wrong.

What is described at Revelation 19:10 is how it would be wrong to fall
at the feet of an angel to worship an angel, instead of worshiping the
LORD Himself, Who is Jesus.

Sad to learn yet again that you still cannot publicly say "Jesus is
LORD" using your mouth.

This does mean you need to be born-again (John 3:3 & 5) else you would
not be saved according to what is written at Romans 10:9.

Truly there is only one GOD:

http://WDJW.net/YHWH

GOD has a mind (Father), a heart (Son), and a soul (Holy Spirit) with
the love of GOD residing in His heart, Who is our risen LORD Jesus
'Christ' of Nazareth (Romans 8:39). It is the mind of GOD Who knows
(Matthew 24:36) the appointed time when His heart will return in the
flesh for His disciples to physically recognize (Luke 24:32) Him in
order to meet up with Him in the air at the appointed place (Luke
17:37):

http://WDJW.net/Cloud

GOD is love (1 John 4:16) because He has made up His mind (Father) to
allow His heart (Son) to reign as "KING of kings and LORD of lords"
while continuing to indwell within us in His spirit (Holy Spirit)
until the end of the world (Matthew 28:17-20)

Your not being unable to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth
convinces this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) to pray for you
as outlined per the amazing Facebook spectacle at
http://WDJW.net/Salvation earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, Lady Azure, a new
heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would
be born again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5),
http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

This has all been about http://WDJW.net/TheTruth

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopas and Simon ...
... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Jimmy Alpha

Aug 15, 2010, 6:14:10 AM8/15/10
sightwalker with a phd, and master of misinformation said:

> Lady Azure wrote:
>> The Needle Dick is about to Bust!
>
> A testicle is not the phallus.

True, perhaps you are more than a fiddler?
Jimmy *WOW* Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 15, 2010, 8:17:37 AM8/15/10
prodigal Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> [...]

as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

and Author of "Trust the Truth:"
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B002G22ZWG

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Aug 15, 2010, 11:20:31 PM8/15/10

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> Lady Azure wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> >> You are in a lot of trouble (John 5:14).
> >
> > The Needle Dick is about to Bust!
>
> A testicle is not the phallus.

Never said it was!!!!!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 16, 2010, 12:40:53 AM8/16/10
Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:
> > Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Aug 16, 2010, 1:19:26 AM8/16/10

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > Nothing specifically about Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole,
> > > being able to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using her mouth there at
> > > the cited Scripture.
> >
> > Everything about why it is Blasphemy to do so!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Wrong.

SNIP!
Circumcision is needed, you Dwell in Filth of Blasphemy!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 16, 2010, 3:08:51 AM8/16/10
Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:
> > Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:

> > > REV 19:10!!!
> >
> > Nothing specifically about Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole,
> > being able to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using her mouth there at
> > the cited Scripture.
>
> Everything about why it is Blasphemy to do so!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wrong.

What is described at Revelation 19:10 is how it would be wrong to fall

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Aug 17, 2010, 2:10:51 AM8/17/10

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

0 is how it would be wrong to fall

But Fall you shall BLASPHEMER, fall you shall!
Thou Shall Have "NO GODS BEFORE ME", no exceptions, no My Son is OK, no That Guy
can be Worshipped.
In Fact that is the ONE "UNFORGIVABLE" SIN!
So you go pray to a Man, and Insult God!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 17, 2010, 3:30:20 AM8/17/10

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Aug 18, 2010, 3:17:38 AM8/18/10