Weight-Loss Surgery Can Cure Diabetes For The Obese.

1 view

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 4, 2008, 3:22:03 PM7/4/08
"An estimated three in every four obese people suffering from diabetes can be cured of the disease with bariatric surgery, according to a groundbreaking new study reported in the current edition of the Journal of the American Medical Association. Experts say this finding opens the door to changes in the treatment of diabetes that are as profound as the discovery of insulin. "It's truly exciting to see a medical study document what we have seen in our practice - patients with Type 2 diabetes can lose weight safely and reduce or eliminate their need for diabetic medications including insulin," said Richard Collier MD, who along with Drs Matthew St. Laurent and Ata Ahmad, performs gastric band surgery at JourneyLite of Houston."

Source:

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/98430.php

In remains much smarter to simply choose to eat less, down to the right amount, rather than be forced to eat less via surgery:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeSmart

May dear neighbors, friends, and brethren have a blessedly wonderful 2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah, the Son of Man ...

.. by being hungrier:

http://TruthRUS.org/KnowingGOD

Hunger is wonderful:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Hunger

It's how we know what GOD desires, which is all that is good.

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve paid for with their and our immortal lives.

Those who suffer from the powerful delusion predicted by the prophecy of 2 Thessalonians 2:9-11 would deny this and perish ( gone !!! ) forever ...

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyOne

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyTwo

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyThree

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyFour

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

.. gone:

http://YouTube.com/watch?v=Qb6d_z5C35E

Such will be the demise of all those who refuse to know **and** love the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

.. for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21...

http://TruthRUS.org/HolySpirit/Luke6_21

May all souls choose to become healthier:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHealthy

Here is a simple parable given in hopes of promoting much greater understanding:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Parable

Be hungrier, which is healthier:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/BeHealthier

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

Don Kirkman

Jul 4, 2008, 6:44:08 PM7/4/08
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in article
<1215198...@alibistextweb.com>:

>"An estimated three in every four obese people suffering from diabetes can be cured of the disease with bariatric surgery, according to a groundbreaking new study reported in the current edition of the Journal of the American Medical Association. Experts say this finding opens the door to changes in the treatment of diabetes that are as profound as the discovery of insulin. "It's truly exciting to see a medical study document what we have seen in our practice - patients with Type 2 diabetes can lose weight safely and reduce or eliminate their need for diabetic medications including insulin," said Richard Collier MD, who along with Drs Matthew St. Laurent and Ata Ahmad, performs gastric band surgery at JourneyLite of Houston."

>Source:

>http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/98430.php

>In remains much smarter to simply choose to eat less, down to the right amount, rather than be forced to eat less via surgery:

Interesting, then, that all of the studies you've cited report such drastic
results only from surgery,not from dieting.
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Dancing Monkey

Jul 4, 2008, 7:03:31 PM7/4/08

"Don Kirkman" <don...@charter.net> wrote in message

>>http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/98430.php
>
>>In remains much smarter to simply choose to eat less, down to the right
>>amount, rather than be forced to eat less via surgery:
>
> Interesting, then, that all of the studies you've cited report such
> drastic
> results only from surgery,not from dieting.

Our dear Mr Chang is not *known* for his comprehension skills. Surely
English is *not* his 1st language?
--
http://abchung.livejournal.com/ ( GAME OVER ;-) )

Moronatha!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 4, 2008, 7:47:29 PM7/4/08
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

> >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d8bbdea6715f22f4?

> Interesting, then, that all of the studies you've cited report such drastic
> results only from surgery,not from dieting.

Indeed, the 2PD-OMER Approach is a non-surgical equivalent to bariatic
gastic bypass surgery rather than a diet.

Truth is simple :-)

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to serve unwittingly to provide written support for the 2PD-OMER
Approach.

Laus Deo ! ! !

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
for your perishing soul, dear Don:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/134aca053227804c?

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3558812d72ab4e17?

%

Jul 4, 2008, 8:19:32 PM7/4/08

so once again we see that i win

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 4, 2008, 9:08:01 PM7/4/08
convicted friend % wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

> >> Interesting, then, that all of the studies you've cited report such
> >> drastic results only from surgery,not from dieting.
> >
> > Indeed, the 2PD-OMER Approach is a non-surgical equivalent to bariatic
> > gastic bypass surgery rather than a diet.
> >
> > Truth is simple :-)
> >
> > Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
> > you to serve unwittingly to provide written support for the 2PD-OMER
> > Approach.
> >
> > Laus Deo ! ! !
> >
> > May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
> > for your perishing soul, dear Don:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/134aca053227804c?
>
> so once again we see that i win

Not while your body is perishing from diabetes mirroring your soul
perishing from sin.

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray

for your perishing soul too, dear %:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/13497233ce5242cd?

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3558812d72ab4e17?

%

Jul 4, 2008, 9:39:50 PM7/4/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

thank you for saying i'm right

Dancing Monkey

Jul 4, 2008, 9:40:32 PM7/4/08

"%" <per...@gmail.com> wrote in message news:o6zbk.2078$7%6.925@edtnps82...

> so once again we see that i win

As if Mr Chang ever wins. He's been on a losing streak ever since the day
he had his lights punched out LOL. He even wrote a book about the ordeal,
the poor man.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 4, 2008, 9:51:35 PM7/4/08
> thank you for saying i'm right

These usenet newsgroups remains a text-based medium where nothing is
said though much is written.

Your mistakes simply show that you continue to be guided by the spirit
of error (self) so that you are far from being right.

<><

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3558812d72ab4e17?

Dancing Monkey

Jul 4, 2008, 10:09:18 PM7/4/08

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> These usenet newsgroups remains (sic) a text-based medium where nothing is

> said though much is written.

You think so?

> Your mistakes simply show that you continue to be guided by the spirit
> of error (self) so that you are far from being right.

Indeed.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 4, 2008, 10:18:38 PM7/4/08

%

Jul 4, 2008, 10:19:35 PM7/4/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

thank you for proving what i say is right

Dancing Monkey

Jul 4, 2008, 10:20:37 PM7/4/08

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote

> These usenet newsgroups remains (sic) a text-based medium where nothing is

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 4, 2008, 10:24:36 PM7/4/08
> > These usenet newsgroups remain a text-based medium where nothing is

> > said though much is written.
> >
> > Your mistakes simply show that you continue to be guided by the spirit
> > of error (self) so that you are far from being right.
>
> thank you for proving what i say is right

Will continue to pray for your perishing soul, dear %:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/13497233ce5242cd?

<><

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3558812d72ab4e17?

%

Jul 4, 2008, 10:48:34 PM7/4/08

and i will think about allowing it

Dancing Monkey

Jul 4, 2008, 10:49:38 PM7/4/08

>> > These usenet newsgroups remains (sic) a text-based medium where nothing

>> > is
>> > said though much is written.
>> >
>> > Your mistakes simply show that you continue to be guided by the spirit
>> > of error (self) so that you are far from being right.

>> thank you for proving what i say is right
>
> Will continue to pray for your perishing soul, dear %:

Good idea - as I'm sure God himself is having a hard time following what you
write!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 4, 2008, 11:08:11 PM7/4/08

Van