Pray for stricken cardiologist Andrew Chung

1 view

Father Haskell

Apr 10, 2007, 11:18:32 PM4/10/07
Jesus appeared to me in a dream last night. He frowned and shook his
head,
and said Chung has a year to live effective Tuesday. He turned into a
pumpkin
before me telling what from. Several children and a 6 foot rabbit
then ran into
the pumpkin patch and used the pumpkin for a soccer ball.

Kurt Gavin

Apr 10, 2007, 11:49:48 PM4/10/07

"Father Haskell" <father...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I have dreams like this all the time:

In them, God tells me how disgusted he is with these braindead
"worshippers" - he says he detests their slavish groveling, lying and
stupidity.

He intends to make them afterlife slaves to a select group of intelligent
atheists that he enjoys watching. He says he could couldn't care less if
people "believe" in him - "why should he if he himself knows he exists"?

Should be interesting - something to look forward to....

Father Haskell

Apr 11, 2007, 12:38:31 AM4/11/07
On Apr 10, 11:49 pm, "Kurt Gavin" <bugger...@s.com> wrote:
> "Father Haskell" <fatherhask...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > Jesus appeared to me in a dream last night. He frowned and shook his
> > head,
> > and said Chung has a year to live effective Tuesday. He turned into a
> > pumpkin
> > before me telling what from. Several children and a 6 foot rabbit
> > then ran into
> > the pumpkin patch and used the pumpkin for a soccer ball.
>
> I have dreams like this all the time:
>
> In them, God tells me how disgusted he is with these braindead
> "worshippers" - he says he detests their slavish groveling, lying and
> stupidity.

Does god's head then transform into a melon, which incidentally
makes a rather flimsy soccer ball?

> He intends to make them afterlife slaves to a select group of intelligent
> atheists that he enjoys watching. He says he could couldn't care less if
> people "believe" in him - "why should he if he himself knows he exists"?
>
> Should be interesting - something to look forward to....

So when I get my dead cats back, they change the litter?

Kurt Gavin

Apr 11, 2007, 1:05:00 AM4/11/07

"Father Haskell" <father...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I was thinking of hiring mine out to be towel bois at rump rider bath
houses.

Father Haskell

Apr 11, 2007, 1:24:52 AM4/11/07

Maybe I'll ask god for a pet elephant.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 11, 2007, 5:23:26 AM4/11/07

Clearly your hatred is killing you.

In the Holy Spirit, I know 04.10.2008 will be a significant day for
you.

May GOD bless you.

Prayerfully in Jesus' ever-lasting love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

May HIS immortal brethren pray for our dying mortal friends and
neighbors:
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

In memory of our dearly departed Bob(this one) Pastorio:
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

The Official SMC FAQ List:
http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth/FAQ

Father Haskell

Apr 11, 2007, 8:52:38 AM4/11/07
On Apr 11, 5:23 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> convicted and stricken neighbor Haskell wrote:
>

> > Jesus appeared to me in a dream last night. He frowned and shook his
> > head,
> > and said Chung has a year to live effective Tuesday. He turned into a
> > pumpkin
> > before me telling what from. Several children and a 6 foot rabbit
> > then ran into
> > the pumpkin patch and used the pumpkin for a soccer ball.
>
> Clearly your hatred is killing you.
>
> In the Holy Spirit, I know 04.10.2008 will be a significant day for
> you.

Why? Will that be a Tuesday?

®andy

Apr 11, 2007, 8:57:36 AM4/11/07
On Apr 11, 4:23 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> convicted and stricken neighbor Haskell wrote:

Name calling only shows you are not saved, if we apply your standard
to yourself.

Melchizedek

Apr 11, 2007, 9:01:37 AM4/11/07

"Father Haskell" <father...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1176295957.9...@w1g2000hsg.googlegroups.com...

Let me add something of value here.

Pro-Life TV

Related Audio/Video Downloads

http://www.breakpoint.org/media/dkContent/6374/041107_BP.mp3

That's a Baby!

The scene on the popular medical drama House was typical TV. One
doctor, a woman, was explaining to a pregnant woman what was being
done to save her baby. But Dr. House, the strongly atheistic hero, kept
correcting his colleague with the term "fetus."

The mother was so sick that all the so-called "rational doctors" leaned
toward aborting. The only doctor fighting for the child was a woman whose
maternal instincts had clearly gone into overdrive, letting her emotions warp
her judgment. As I said, this was typical TV.

But what happened after that was not-so-typical TV.

The mother would not abort, leading the medical team to perform risky fetal
surgery. As Dr. House worked on the mother's uterus, a tiny hand emerged
and took his finger.

It was literally a re-enactment of the famous moment when surgeon Joseph
Bruner found himself holding the hand of tiny Samuel Armas while operating
on Samuel's mother's womb. While there has been some debate over
whether that little hand reached out or fell out, there is no denying that
Bruner touched the hand of a living human being. The photographer who
took the picture was converted on the spot.

But who would expect now such a picture to turn up on primetime
television?

This is not even the first time it's happened. When one of our bloggers on
The Point wrote about the House episode, another blogger noted that
another primetime show, Scrubs, had already done a similar scene. And
then a blog commenter chimed in with news about pro-life storylines on
CSI: Miami.

Now, when you have watched Hollywood for a while, you learn that one
praiseworthy moment does not mean everything is rosy. House and the
other shows I have mentioned have more than their share of so-called
"mature themes," and House adds to the mix a title character after atheist
Richard Dawkins's own heart. Even in the episode in question, the mother
had been impregnated via insemination by a gay donor.

And yet-doesn't that make what's happening all the more remarkable? I
don't know whether any of these shows have Christian writers, directors,
or actors. You certainly would not compare them with Touched by an
Angel. But somebody working on each show still recognized that there are
truths that can't be ignored, if only for the sake of creating good, realistic
drama. If you're talking about life and death these days, you cannot escape
the fact that what is in the womb is life. Science has made it obvious. When
truth is breaking out even on primetime television, that's a real and
important breakthrough.

And whatever the beliefs of those behind the scenes, they are making an
impact. Even pro-choicers have marveled over the powerful moment on
House. People who never thought twice about abortion will remember Dr.
House telling his patient, "Don't thank me. I would have killed the
kid"-the word fetus disappearing. People who would never listen to a
sermon will remember the image of the unsentimental, rationalist, pro-
choice doctor sitting alone, thoughtfully rubbing his fingers together where
the little hand had touched them.

The Christian worldview acknowledges that we can't expect perfection
from the dark world around us. But what it does teach is that when the light
of truth shines into the darkness, unexpected and amazing things can
happen-even in Hollywood.

By Chuck Colson
4/11/2007

For Further Reading and Information

Gina Dalfonzo, "Don't Forget," (post about House), The Point, 3 April
2007.

Gina Dalfonzo, "Well, Well, Well," The Point, 7 February 2007.

Read the story and see the photo of Baby Samuel's hand during in utero
surgery.

Hilary White, "Popular TV Show House Shows Unborn Child Grabbing
Doc's Finger-Must See YouTube Clip," Lifesite News, 5 April 2007.

BreakPoint Commentary No. 070122, "A Visual Apologetic for Life: In
the Womb."

-- Sig
"Do not give dogs what is holy; and do not throw your
pearls before swine, lest they trample them under foot and
turn to attack you. "(Matthew 7:6 RSV)
"Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's
clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves." (Matthew 7:15 RSV)
Overview the Bible
http://76.162.173.93/bible-study/=CD-R=ltb-24/
There's no hurry?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrmDWn6awMA
"The best way to drive out the devil, if he will
not yield to texts of Scripture, is to jeer and
flout him, for he cannot bear scorn."
Heaven & Hell
http://76.162.173.93/prophecy/=CD-R=heaven-and-hell/
The Gospel of Matthew
http://76.162.173.93/bible-study/=CD-R=matthew-rv/
A Primer on Prophecy
http://76.162.173.93//prophecy/=CD-R=prophecy-101-small-wmv
Born once, die twice. Born twice, die once.
Wisdom of a Lifetime - Audio MP3 Collection -
http://bibleweb.info/ftp/ftp-members-0002.html
The Last (5th) Horseman
http://bibleweb.info/ftp/ftp-members-0003.html
The Facts About Jesus, the Bible & the Afterlife
http://bibleweb.info/ftp/ftp-members-0004.html
The Way - http://john-14-6.com/john-14-6.pdf
A Tribute to THE KING
http://bibleweb.info/public-a-tribute-to-the-king.pdf
How to Spot a Counterfeit
http://76.162.173.93/guest/ar-mp3/ar-how-to-spot-a-counterfeit.mp3
But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be
false teachers among you. They will secretly bring in destructive heresies,
even denying the Master who bought them, and will bring swift destruction
on themselves (2 Peter 2:1).
Scriptural Christianity
http://76.162.173.93/guest/=CD-R=scriptural-christianity/
My Main Collection - http://Bibleweb.Info/
Maranatha!

Kurt Gavin

Apr 11, 2007, 9:28:06 AM4/11/07

muChung, MDemon/

.

> Clearly your hatred is killing you.
>
> In the Holy Spirit, I know 04.10.2008 will be a significant day for
> you.

Y a w n.

> May GOD bless you.
>
> Prayerfully in Jesus' ever-lasting love,

Implicit threats, but the coward follows them with weasel words - a true
jesus mental defective.

You're going to be a towel boi in an after life rump rider bathhouse.

It'll be just like your relationship with Tedi Haggard.

St. Jockofgrapes

Apr 11, 2007, 9:32:30 AM4/11/07

"Kurt Gavin" <bugg...@s.com> wrote in message news:Gn5Th.20396$PL....@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net...

>> May GOD bless you.
>>
>> Prayerfully in Jesus' ever-lasting love,

Let me add some value.

http://207.234.208.119/bibleweb-archive.info/hope-video.html

-----------------
-----------------

Kurt Gavin

Apr 11, 2007, 9:35:12 AM4/11/07

"Melchizedek" <in...@bibleweb.info> wrote in message

<snip>

Only a real shithead reads anything into TV show themes other than
calculations on the part of writers and producers, to appeal to demographics
that are stupid enough to be good advertising targets. They also get paid to
put soda pop cans into the frames.

If human life were so precious to xian braindeads, they wouldn't be
supporting an incompetent president whose mis-handling of war has
unneccesarily cost tens of thousands of human lifes.

Kurt Gavin

Apr 11, 2007, 9:36:41 AM4/11/07

"St. Jockofgrapes" <ljmy...@maybeiwill.com> wrote in message

> "Kurt Gavin" <bugg...@s.com> wrote in message
>>

>>> May GOD bless you.
>>>
>>> Prayerfully in Jesus' ever-lasting love,
>

> Let me add some value.
>

> <snip>

Value restored...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 11, 2007, 9:43:20 AM4/11/07
convicted neighbor ®andy wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2144cc96097ae452?

> Name calling only shows you are not saved, if we apply your standard
> to yourself.

There has been no name-calling by me here.

Definition of name-calling:

"the use of offensive names especially to win an argument or to induce
rejection or condemnation (as of a person or project) without
objective consideration of the facts"

Source:

http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/name-calling

Your continuing false witness is forgiven by me.

Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

May GOD bless you in HIS mighty way making you infinitely hungrier
than you have ever been in your life.

Kurt Gavin

Apr 11, 2007, 9:58:55 AM4/11/07

muChung,

You are a lying idiot.

Your glee over Bob P's illness identifies you as a typical sick, ugly little
xian coward.

Your brain and your character have been ruined by your mental illness and
xianity has only aggravated it.

I KILLED YOUR GOD---IT WAS FUN!

Apr 11, 2007, 10:49:29 AM4/11/07

>SHIT-IF THEY TRID THAT WITH MY TOM-HE WOULD RIP THEM A NEW ASSHOLE....

Cary Kittrell

Apr 11, 2007, 12:50:19 PM4/11/07
In article <1176299000....@l77g2000hsb.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emorycardiology.com> writes:

> convicted neighbor =AEandy wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> > > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2144cc96097ae452?
> >
> > Name calling only shows you are not saved, if we apply your standard
> > to yourself.
>
> There has been no name-calling by me here.
>
> Definition of name-calling:
>
> "the use of offensive names especially to win an argument or to induce
> rejection or condemnation (as of a person or project) without
> objective consideration of the facts"

Well then, given the fact that human beings cannot turn
into demons, we here see that you have engaged in name-calling
on a regular and extensive basis.

-- cary

Cary Kittrell

Apr 11, 2007, 1:16:24 PM4/11/07

Ah. So THIS is what prompted Andrew to issue his prediction
of Delphian vagueness and ambiguity.

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 11, 2007, 1:40:16 PM4/11/07
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Randy (pulpitfire) wrote:

> > > Name calling only shows you are not saved, if we apply your standard
> > > to yourself.
> >
> > There has been no name-calling by me here.
> >
> > Definition of name-calling:
> >
> > "the use of offensive names especially to win an argument or to induce
> > rejection or condemnation (as of a person or project) without
> > objective consideration of the facts"
>
> Well then, given the fact that human beings cannot turn
> into demons

"With man this is impossible but with GOD all things are possible." --
LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 19:26)

Amen.

>, we here see that you have engaged in name-calling
> on a regular and extensive basis.

It remains my choice to refrain from engaging demons (satan's
sockpuppets) here.

Truth is simple.

May GOD bless you.

Cary Kittrell

Apr 11, 2007, 2:01:27 PM4/11/07
In article <1176313216.6...@p77g2000hsh.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emorycardiology.com> writes:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > There has been no name-calling by me here.
> > >
> > > Definition of name-calling:
> > >
> > > "the use of offensive names especially to win an argument or to induce
> > > rejection or condemnation (as of a person or project) without
> > > objective consideration of the facts"
> >
> > Well then, given the fact that human beings cannot turn
> > into demons
>
> "With man this is impossible but with GOD all things are possible." --
> LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 19:26)
>
> Amen.
>
> >, we here see that you have engaged in name-calling
> > on a regular and extensive basis.
>
> It remains my choice to refrain from engaging demons (satan's
> sockpuppets) here.

I'm the one asking now.

-- cary

Father Haskell

Apr 11, 2007, 6:07:25 PM4/11/07

What, Doctor Andy can't take a dose of his own medicine?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 11, 2007, 6:19:09 PM4/11/07
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> > > Well then, given the fact that human beings cannot turn
> > > into demons
> >
> > "With man this is impossible but with GOD all things are possible." --
> > LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 19:26)
> >
> > Amen.
> >
> > >, we here see that you have engaged in name-calling
> > > on a regular and extensive basis.
> >
> > It remains my choice to refrain from engaging demons (satan's
> > sockpuppets) here.
>
> I'm the one asking now.

You have wisely chosen not to blaspheme the Holy Spirit.

You have witnessed firsthand what has happened to those have made this
unwise choice and earned their eternal condemnation:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/55b9f72abe5705dc?

Kurt Gavin

Apr 11, 2007, 6:26:10 PM4/11/07

muChung, MDemon

> You have wisely chosen not to blaspheme the Holy Spirit.
>
> You have witnessed firsthand what has happened to those have made this
> unwise choice and earned their eternal condemnation:

You blaspheme by speaking for the "HS", violate commandments like
worshipping false gods and idols, and bear false prophecies all the time.

You're the "demon" muChung, YOU'RE the demon!!!

She's So Fat ...

Apr 11, 2007, 6:37:39 PM4/11/07

"Kurt Gavin" <bugg...@s.com> wrote in message news:6gdTh.2031$3P3...@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net...

I can agree that some of the "prophetic" items Dr. Andrew Chung might
say, are indeed not true, however I know that He is a born again
Christian, a bondslave of the King Most High, a mere Christian,
and has had a major heart change, and is a brother in Christ Jesus.
With that being said, all other things are very minor indeed, and I
also am a born again brother in Christ Jesus and I have been commanded
NOT to Judge (for judgment is of the Lord's), but to "Discern" using
Scripture, Truth from Error.

Father Haskell

Apr 11, 2007, 6:46:16 PM4/11/07
On Apr 11, 9:35 am, "Kurt Gavin" <bugger...@s.com> wrote:
> "Melchizedek" <i...@bibleweb.info> wrote in message

He could have sent 20,000 to their deaths. It'd still pale by
comparison to Bill Clinton's blow job. By a long shot.

flyingrat

Apr 11, 2007, 6:49:01 PM4/11/07
In article <461d56ff$0$6303$8826...@free.teranews.com>,
shes...@ohya.com says...

> I can agree that some of the "prophetic" items Dr. Andrew Chung might
> say, are indeed not true, however I know that He is a born again
> Christian, a bondslave of the King Most High, a mere Christian,
> and has had a major heart change, and is a brother in Christ Jesus.
> With that being said, all other things are very minor indeed, and I
> also am a born again brother in Christ Jesus and I have been commanded
> NOT to Judge (for judgment is of the Lord's), but to "Discern" using
> Scripture, Truth from Error.

why are you making excuses for a fraud? And why have you morphed? Scared
of answering the hard questions?

Is that what your Christianity is all about? Covering up for each other?

Do you approve of his scams for donations, lies, trolling and wishing
death upon others?

If that's Christianity then you are no better than wahabbist Muslims who
want to cut people into pieces for not being Islamic.

Please show me where in the Bible it says "do what you want and the rest
of you should cover it up or ignore your behaviour"

FR
--
Earthquack reminds me of a drowning man, alone at sea. Clutching at
pieces of driftwood and declaring that they are "Proof of Boat"

flyingrat

Apr 11, 2007, 6:52:04 PM4/11/07
In article <1176329949.0...@d57g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>,
lov...@thetruth.com says...

> You have witnessed firsthand what has happened to those have made this
> unwise choice and earned their eternal condemnation:

--
Andrew Chung:

Is a frequent and proven liar (evidence archived forever on Google)

Has lost numerous NNTP accounts with supernews and others, has had many
Google accounts nuked, and his vanity domain heartmdphd.com is now
banned from setting up accounts. He is instead using multiple Google
sock accounts and email addresses in the format love#@thetruth.com (#
being a number)

Is unemployed after being sacked with cause from his one and only job
after just over 80 days

Fled the state of Florida, and now claims to practice in Georgia despite
having no admission priveliges in the State's hospitals

Runs a phony foundation with a total declared income of circa $200, the
ownership and contact details of which are obfuscated on its website

Makes failed prophecies concerning earthquakes with areas and dates,
which don't happen (remember the bible quotes about false prophets)

Performed a public attempt at 'exorcising' a Malaysian sock on usenet,
then denied doing it. He has recently reversed position again and admits
to practicing exorcism by usenet, proving himself a liar in the process.

Promotes a dangerous diet, with a million dollar guarantee that he
demands thirty dollars to access details of. This despite being
unemployed. His soliciting and spamming for donations looks to be
similar to the Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud, where victims pay money
upfront in the hope of coming into riches but find they have merely
bought into a lie. Part of his advice is to pour nail polish remover onto food.

Declares he has a cardiology practice despite posting night and day from
the same IP address (his home presumably) or a coffee shop internet cafe

Makes further false prophecies that we should now be all dying in a bird
flu pandemic. When these fail to happen, he does them all over again and
changes the dates. Nuclear war is another Chung spciality, which
naturally doesn't happen when he says it is going to.

Worships evil hatemonger Fred Phelps and will not denounce the acts of
Westboro's congregation. He even accuses someone with the name Phelps of
being Fred's son and refuses to accept he is completely wrong.

Uses the same patter as Pat Robertson, indicating his religious activity
is confined to watching cable TV. No evidence Chung has ever attended a
church.

Has a tendency to cyberstalk, particularly women. His wife fled some
time ago to another state, an act which Chung tries to pass off as "being
on vacation".

Frequently passes himself off as being qualified in areas such as
endocrinology, despite making incredibly fundamental blunders in his
'advice'. It is no wonder the Florida heart facility terminated him, and
has publicly denounced his version of events. Again archived on Google.

Don't forget the fake fast, where he didn't lose any weight, as well as
the infamous 666 stamping fiasco. His latest vile trick is spamming the
blogs of dying cancer patients and then crowing triumphantly when they
pass away.

Cary Kittrell

Apr 11, 2007, 7:09:54 PM4/11/07

And now I am witnessing firsthand what happens when you ask
Andrew B. Chung what for some reason has turned out to be an embarrassing
question: at what hospitals do you have admitting privileges?

-- cary

Kurt Gavin

Apr 11, 2007, 8:13:20 PM4/11/07

"She's So Fat ..." <shes...@ohya.com> wrote in message

God and jesus are just as real as Zeus and Neptune.

Start healing your mind.

http://www.evilbible.com/

Welcome to the EvilBible.com Web Site

This web site is designed to spread the vicious truth about the Bible.
For far too long priests and preachers have completely ignored the vicious
criminal acts that the Bible promotes. The so called “God” of the Bible
makes Osama Bin Laden look like a Boy Scout. This God, according to the
Bible, is directly responsible for many mass-murders, rapes, pillage,
plunder, slavery, child abuse and killing, not to mention the killing of
unborn children. I have included references to the Biblical passages, so
grab your Bible and follow along. You can also follow along with on-line
Bibles such as BibleStudyTools.net or SkepticsAnnotatedBible.com.

It always amazes me how many times this God orders the killing of
innocent people even after the Ten Commandments said “Thou shall not kill”.
For example, God kills 70,000 innocent people because David ordered a census
of the people (1 Chronicles 21). God also orders the destruction of 60
cities so that the Israelites can live there. He orders the killing of all
the men, women, and children of each city, and the looting of all of value
(Deuteronomy 3). He orders another attack and the killing of “all the
living creatures of the city: men and women, young, and old, as well as oxen
sheep, and asses” (Joshua 6). In Judges 21, He orders the murder of all the
people of Jabesh-gilead, except for the virgin girls who were taken to be
forcibly raped and married. When they wanted more virgins, God told them to
hide alongside the road and when they saw a girl they liked, kidnap her and
forcibly rape her and make her your wife! Just about every other page in
the Old Testament has God killing somebody! In 2 Kings 10:18-27, God orders
the murder of all the worshipers of a different god in their very own
church! In total God kills 371,186 people directly and orders another
1,862,265 people murdered.

The God of the Bible also allows slavery, including selling your own
daughter as a sex slave (Exodus 21:1-11), child abuse (Judges 11:29-40 and
Isaiah 13:16), and bashing babies against rocks (Hosea 13:16 & Psalms
137:9).

This type of criminal behavior should shock any moral person. Murder,
rape, pillage, plunder, slavery, and child abuse can not be justified by
saying that some god says it’s OK. If more people would actually sit down
and read the Bible there would be a lot more atheists like myself.

Jesus also promoted the idea that all men should castrate themselves to
go to heaven: "For there are eunuchs, that were so born from their mother's
womb: and there are eunuchs, that were made eunuchs by men: and there are
eunuchs, that made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He
that is able to receive it, let him receive it." (Matthew 19:12 ASV) I
don't know why anyone would follow the teachings of someone who literally
tells all men to cut off their privates.

The God of the Bible also was a big fan of ritual human sacrifice and
animal sacrifice.

And just in case you are thinking that the evil and immoral laws of the
Old Testament are no longer in effect, perhaps you should read where Jesus
makes it perfectly clear: "It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away
than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid."
(Luke 16:17 NAB) There are many more quotes on this topic at my "Do Not
Ignore the Old Testament" web page.

I know that most Christians believe that God is a good and loving god,
and wants people to do good things. I believe that most people want to do
good things and behave morally. I also believe that many Christians haven’t
really read the Bible, or just read certain passages in church. This is
understandable, as the Bible is hard to read due to its archaic language and
obscure references. Also many priests and preachers don’t like to read
certain passages in the Bible because they present a message of hate not
love.

If you follow the links on the left side of this page you will learn
about all the nasty things in the Bible that are usually not talked about by
priests and preachers. You can also discuss things related to this web site
or religion and atheism in general at the EvilBible.com Discussion Forum.

Father Haskell

Apr 11, 2007, 9:13:36 PM4/11/07
On Apr 11, 9:43 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> convicted neighbor ®andy wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> > >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2144cc96097ae452?
>
> > Name calling only shows you are not saved, if we apply your standard
> > to yourself.
>
> There has been no name-calling by me here.
>
> Definition of name-calling:
>
> "the use of offensive names especially to win an argument or to induce
> rejection or condemnation (as of a person or project) without
> objective consideration of the facts"

Calling (or inferring) someone "god damned" or a variant
thereof such as "demon" or "convicted" apparently doesn't
count.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 11, 2007, 9:39:52 PM4/11/07

Hospitals that wish to retain patients who do not wish to be harrassed
by anti-christians.

I KILLED YOUR GOD---IT WAS FUN!

Apr 11, 2007, 10:16:30 PM4/11/07

On Apr 11, 9:43 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> convicted neighbor Žandy wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> > >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2144cc96097ae452?
>
> > Name calling only shows you are not saved, if we apply your standard
> > to yourself.
>
> There has been no name-calling by me here.
>
> Definition of name-calling:
>
> "the use of offensive names especially to win an argument or to induce
> rejection or condemnation (as of a person or project) without
> objective consideration of the facts"

Calling (or inferring) someone "god damned" or a variant
thereof such as "demon" or "convicted" apparently doesn't
count.

HE GOT YOU THERE BIG AND BAD STUPID ASS CHUMKERS.
YOUR SUCH A LAUGH RIOT CHUNKS.
WHY DONT YA GIVE ME A CALL SO I CAN TELL YOU HOW MOIST YOUR DEAD JEW ON A
STICK'S ASS FELT AS I FUCKED HIM WHILE HE DIED ON THAT STICK.

She's So Fat ...

Apr 11, 2007, 10:24:53 PM4/11/07

> On Apr 11, 9:43 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> <ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
>> convicted neighbor Žandy wrote:

>> > Name calling only shows you are not saved, if we apply your standard
>> > to yourself.
>>
>> There has been no name-calling by me here.
>>
>> Definition of name-calling:
>>
>> "the use of offensive names especially to win an argument or to induce
>> rejection or condemnation (as of a person or project) without
>> objective consideration of the facts"
>
> Calling (or inferring) someone "god damned" or a variant
> thereof such as "demon" or "convicted" apparently doesn't
> count.
>
> HE GOT YOU THERE BIG ....

(Phil 4:8 NASB)

8 Finally, brethren, ?a?whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is
right, whatever is pure, whatever is ?1?lovely, whatever is of good repute, if
there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, ?2?dwell on these
things. [1]

4:8 Now the apostle gives a closing bit of advice concerning the thought life. The
Bible everywhere teaches that we can control what we think. It is useless to adopt
a defeatist attitude, saying that we simply cannot help it when our minds are filled
with unwelcome thoughts. The fact of the matter is that we can help it. The secret
lies in positive thinking. It is what is now a well-known principle-the expulsive
power of a new affection. A person cannot entertain evil thoughts and thoughts
about the Lord Jesus at the same time. If, then, an evil thought should come to him,
he should immediately get rid of it by meditating on the Person and work of Christ.
The more enlightened psychologists and psychiatrists of the day have come to
agree with the Apostle Paul on this matter. They stress the dangers of negative
thinking.

You do not have to look very closely to find the Lord Jesus Christ in verse 8.
Everything that is true, noble, just, pure, lovely, of good report, virtuous, and
praiseworthy is found in Him. Let us look at these virtues one by one: True means
not false or unreliable, but genuine and real. Noble means honorable or morally
attractive. Just means righteous, both toward God and man. Pure would refer to
the high moral character of a person's life. Lovely has the idea of that which is
admirable or agreeable to behold or consider. Of good report has also been
translated "of good repute" or "fair sounding." Virtue, of course, speaks of moral
excellence; and praiseworthy, something that deserves to be commended.

In verse 7, Paul had assured the saints that God would garrison their hearts and
thoughts in Christ Jesus. But he is not neglectful to remind them that they, too, have
a responsibility in the matter. God does not garrison the thought-life of a man who
does not want it to be kept pure.

[2]

"Finally, brethren"-remember that he said, "Finally, my brethren" at the beginning
of chapter 3, when he was just halfway through? Well, now he is nearly through
and is giving his last admonitions.

This has been called the briefest biography of Christ. He is the One who is "true."
He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. "Whatsoever things are honest"-He is
honest. "Whatsoever things are just"-He is called the Just One. "Pure"-the only
pure individual who ever walked this earth was the Lord Jesus. He asked the
question, "Which of you convicteth me of sin?" No one did. He also said, ". the
prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me" (John 14:30). Satan always
finds something he can hook onto in me. How about you? But there was nothing in
the Lord Jesus. He was ". holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners ."
(Heb. 7:26). He was lovely which means "gracious." Virtue has to do with strength
and courage. He was the One of courage, a real man. He took upon Himself our
humanity. "If . any praise"-He is the One you can praise and worship today.

You and I live in a dirty world. You cannot walk on the streets of any city without
getting dirty. Your mind gets dirty; your eyes get dirty. Do you ever get tired of the
filth of it?

Hollywood ran out of ideas years ago, which is the reason Hollywood has dried
up. Television is boring; it cannot help but repeat the same old thing. So what have
they done? They have substituted filth for genius. Someone has called it the great
wasteland. It is like looking at an arid desert, and yet millions keep their eyes glued
to it. Their minds are filled with dirt and filth and violence.

If a Christian is going to spend his time with the dirt and filth and questionable things
of this world, there will not be power in his life. The reason we have so many weak
Christians is that they spend their time with the things of the world, filling their minds
and hearts and tummies with the things of this world. Then they wonder why there
is no power in their lives.

[3]

4:8 true. What is true is found in God (2 Tim. 2:25), in Christ (Eph. 4:20, 21), in
the Holy Spirit (John 16:13), and in God's Word (John 17:17). noble. The Gr.
term means "worthy of respect." Believers are to meditate on whatever is worthy
of awe and adoration, i.e., the sacred as opposed to the profane. just. This refers
to what is right. The believer is to think in harmony with God's divine standard of
holiness. pure. That which is morally clean and undefiled. lovely. The Gr. term
means "pleasing" or "amiable." By implication, believers are to focus on whatever
is kind or gracious. of good report. That which is highly regarded or thought well
of. It refers to what is generally considered reputable in the world, such as
kindness, courtesy, and respect for others.
[4]

a Rom 14:18; 1 Pet 2:12
1 Or lovable and gracious
2 Lit ponder these things

[1]New American Standard Bible : 1995 update. 1995 (Php 4:8). LaHabra, CA:
The Lockman Foundation.

[2]MacDonald, W., & Farstad, A. (1997, c1995). Believer's Bible Commentary :
Old and New Testaments (Php 4:8). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.

[3]McGee, J. V. (1997, c1981). Thru the Bible commentary. Based on the Thru
the Bible radio program. (electronic ed.) (5:325). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.

Gr. Greek

[4]MacArthur, J. J. (1997, c1997). The MacArthur Study Bible (electronic ed.)
(Php 4:8). Nashville: Word Pub.

She's So Fat ...

Apr 11, 2007, 10:44:28 PM4/11/07
"Kurt Gavin" <bugg...@s.com> wrote in message news:AQeTh.136621$_73....@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net...

> "She's So Fat ..." <shes...@ohya.com> wrote in message news:461d56ff$0$6303$8826...@free.teranews.com...
>>>>
> http://www.evilbible.com/ <== Written by American atheists who know not the Bible! (-:
>

> This web site is designed to spread the vicious falsehoods about the Bible by atheists.

Wisdom

(1 Corinthians 1:18-25 NASB)

The Wisdom of God

18 For the word of the cross is ?a?foolishness to ?b?those who ?1?are
perishing, but to us who ?2?are being saved it is ?c?the power of God.

19 For it is written,

"?a?I will destroy the wisdom of the wise,

And the cleverness of the clever I will set aside."

20 ?a?Where is the wise man? Where is the scribe? Where is the debater
of ?b?this age? Has not God ?c?made foolish the wisdom of ?d?the world?

21 For since in the wisdom of God ?a?the world through its wisdom did
not come to know God, ?b?God was well-pleased through the
?c?foolishness of the ?1?message preached to ?d?save those who believe.

22 For indeed ?a?Jews ask for ?1?signs and Greeks search for wisdom;

23 but we preach ?1??a?Christ crucified, ?b?to Jews a stumbling block
and to Gentiles ?c?foolishness,

24 but to those who are ?a?the called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ
?b?the power of God and ?c?the wisdom of God.

25 Because the ?a?foolishness of God is wiser than men, and ?b?the
weakness of God is stronger than men.

[1]

The cross divides men. The cross divides the saved from the unsaved, but it
doesn't divide the saved people. It should unite them, you see. A Dutch artist
painted a picture called "The Last Judgment." It depicts the throne of God, and
away from that throne the lost are falling into space. And as they fall, they cling
together. This is an accurate picture of the one world that men are working for
today. The lost want to come together in one great unity, and they are going to
accomplish a great union in the last days. But cutting across the grain of the
ecumenical environment and the contemporary thought is the gospel of Christ.
Lord Jesus called Himself a divider of men, and the dividing line is His cross.
The preaching of the Cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto the saved
person it is the power of God.

Paul makes it very clear that his method was not in the wisdom of the words of
the world, not in the method of dialectics of divisions or differences or opinions
or theories, but he just presented the cross of Christ. That brought about a unity
of those who were saved. To those who perish, the cross of Christ is
foolishness; but to the saved man it becomes the power of God. The cross of
Christ divides the world, but it does not divide the church.

[2]

1 Corinthians 1:18 (a)

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness.

The literal translation would more correctly render this verse: "For the
preaching of the Cross is to them that are perishing foolishness." When we tell
people that Jesus loves them, died in place of them, and offers a new life to
them, those who are perishing just don't get it because to deny one's self and
take up the Cross seems foolish to them.

[3]

1 Corinthians 1:18 (b)

.but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

Again, a more literal rendering of this verse would be ".but unto us which are
being saved, it is the power of God." Salvation is, in a sense, progressive.
When you opened your heart to Jesus Christ, you were saved from the penalty
of sin. Day by day, we're saved from the power of sin. And when Jesus comes
to take us to heaven, we'll be saved from the presence of sin. The message of
the Cross gives hope when I have failed because Jesus' blood cleanses me
from all sin. It also gives direction to the way I live, for it is only when I deny
myself and take up the Cross that I find life (Matthew 10:38, 39).

1:18 The message (logos) of the Cross, in contrast to the speech (logos) of
human wisdom (v. 17), has the Cross as its central theme. When people hear it,
it produces opposite effects in those who are on the way to perdition and in
those on the way to glory. Paul contrasted foolishness and weakness with
wisdom and power (cf. Rom. 1:16).

"What would you think if a woman came to work wearing earrings stamped
with an image of the mushroom cloud of the atomic bomb dropped over
Hiroshima?

"What would you think of a church building adorned with a fresco of the
massed graves at Auschwitz? . . .

"The same sort of shocking horror was associated with cross and crucifixion in
the first century."30

[4]

1 Corinthians 1:19, 20

For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing
the understanding of the prudent. Where is the wise? where is the scribe?
where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of
this world?

"Where are the debaters, scribes, and thinkers? Where are the psychiatrists
and psychologists?" asks Paul. "What have they done for your culture? Hasn't
God made foolish the wisdom of the world?"

We can either become depressed over the foolish political and judicial
decisions of our leaders-or we can realize they are exactly what God planned
to do all along. We won't be upset if we realize that even the foolishness of the
world is part of God's plan.

1:20 The first three questions in this verse recall similar questions that Isaiah
voiced when the Assyrians' plans to destroy Jerusalem fell through (Isa. 33:18;
cf. Job 12:17; Isa. 19:12). Paul's references to the age (Gr. aion) and the world
(kosmos) clarify that he was speaking of purely natural wisdom in contrast to
the wisdom that God has revealed. God's wisdom centers on the Cross.

"In first-century Corinth, 'wisdom' was not understood to be practical skill in
living under the fear of the Lord (as it frequently is in Proverbs), nor was it
perceived to be some combination of intuition, insight, and people smarts (as it
frequently is today in the West). Rather, wisdom was a public philosophy, a
well-articulated world-view that made sense of life and ordered the choices,
values, and priorities of those who adopted it. The 'wise man,' then, was
someone who adopted and defended one of the many competing public world-
views. Those who were 'wise' in this sense might have been Epicureans or
Stoics or Sophists or Platonists, but they had this in common: they claimed to
be able to 'make sense' out of life and death and the universe."31

[5]

S. Lewis Johnson in The Wycliffe Bible Commentary notes that in context these
"words are God's denouncement of the policy of the 'wise' in Judah in seeking
an alliance with Egypt when threatened by Sennacherib."? 2 How true it is that
God delights to accomplish His purposes in ways that seem foolish to men.
How often He uses methods that the wise of this world would ridicule, yet they
achieve the desired results with wonderful accuracy and efficiency. For
example, man's wisdom assures him that he can earn or merit his own salvation.
The gospel sets aside all man's efforts to save himself and presents Christ as the
only way to God.

[6]

1 Corinthians 1:21

For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it
pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

People have their hope restored in the big picture of eternity through that which
the world deems foolish: the preaching of the Word. Paul doesn't say that
people are saved by the preaching of foolishness. You'll know the difference
between the preaching that is the power of God and the preaching of
foolishness by one simple rule of thumb: Does what is being said match up with
the Scriptures? Is it seen specifically in the life of Jesus? Is it practiced
throughout the Book of Acts? Is it taught by Paul in the Epistles? In other
words, is it consistent with the entire New Testament?

Every true teaching, doctrine, and practice is seen in the life of Jesus, practiced
in the Book of Acts, and taught by Paul in the Epistles. Therefore, if a teacher
of preacher suggests something that doesn't match up in all those areas, reject
it. Because there is enough in the Word to keep us busy for every day of our
lives, there is no need to supplement it with deviant doctrine or bizarre
practices.

1 Corinthians 1:22, 23 (a)

For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: But we preach
Christ crucified.

Whether relating to marriage or government, depression or addiction, parenting,
finances, or doubt, the Cross is indeed the crux of every matter.

Notice that Paul divides mankind into two great ethnic groups: the Jews and the
Greeks (meaning Gentiles). He recognizes this twofold division. The Jew
represented religion. He had a God-given religion. The Jews felt that they had
the truth, and they did-as far as the Old Testament was concerned. The
problem was that it had become just a ritual to them. They had departed from
the Scriptures and followed tradition, which was their interpretation of the
Scriptures. The power was gone. Therefore, when Christ appeared, they asked
for a sign. Rather than turning to their Scriptures, they asked for a sign. "Then
certain of the scribes and of the Pharisees answered, saying, Master, we would
see a sign from thee. But he answered and said unto them, An evil and
adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it,
but the sign of the prophet Jonas: For as Jonas was three days and three nights
in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in
the heart of the earth" (Matt. 12:38-40). The Lord Jesus gave to them the sign
of resurrection.

[7]

1 Corinthians 1:23 (b)-25

.unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; but unto
them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and
the wisdom of God. Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the
weakness of God is stronger than men.

The Jews stumble at the crucified Christ. Why? They were looking for a
Messiah to lead them militarily and provide for them economically. Therefore,
when Jesus came on the scene and was nailed to a Cross, they discounted Him
immediately. Today we see crosses around necks, on bookmarks, or above
churches. In Jesus' day, however, this would have been equivalent to wearing a
little gold electric chair around one's neck, attaching a mini gas chamber to a
bookmark, or hanging a noose atop a church.

The Greeks didn't find the Cross to be humiliating. They found it to be too
simple. And the Greek mind-set is still present today in those who think the
preaching of the Cross is too simple, that it doesn't deal with the dysfunctional
families, drug addictions, and cultural differences of our complex culture. We
who have personally experienced its power know otherwise.

[8]

"What is truth?" asked the fatalistic Pilate. Bacon asked the same question, and
philosophy is still asking that question. Philosophy still has no answers to the
problems of life. "Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer
of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?"

Someone has defined philosophy as a blind man in a dark room looking for a
black cat that isn't there. The Greeks sought after wisdom. Today man is still
searching for some theory or formula, and he thinks that it is through science
that he will get the answers to some of the questions of life. Do you think that
man today has the answers to the questions of life? I was interested in a
statement which I found in a periodical: "The truth is that modern man is
overimpressed by his own achievements. To put a rocket into an orbit that is
more than a hundred miles from the surface of the earth takes a great deal of
joint thought and effort, but we tend to overstate the case. Though men who
ride a few miles above the earth are called astronauts, this is clearly a
misnomer. Men will not be astronauts until they ride among the stars, and it is
important to remember that most of the stars are thousands of lightyears away.
The Russians are even more unrestrained in their overstatements, calling their
men cosmonauts. Someone needs to say, 'Little man, don't take yourself quite
so seriously.'"

Man today thinks he has a few answers. Where are the wise today? It is a
good question to ask. You see, God has made foolish the wisdom of this
world.

"For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it
pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe." This is
a tremendous statement.

"But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumbling block, and unto the
Greeks foolishness." The Jews found the Cross to be a stumblingblock, a
skandalon. They wanted a sign. They wanted someone to show the way. They
wanted a pointer, a highway marker. They would have accepted a deliverer on
a white charger who was putting down the power of Rome. But a crucified
Christ was an insult to them. That meant defeat-not victory. They didn't want
to accept that at all. "As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and
rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed" (Rom.
9:33). And Peter wrote this: "Unto you therefore which believe he is precious:
but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed,
the same is made the head of the corner, And a stone of stumbling, and a rock
of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient:
whereunto also they were appointed" (1 Pet. 2:7-8). A crucified Christ was a
stumblingblock to the Jew.

To the Greeks (or Gentiles) the cross was foolishness, an absurdity. They
considered it utterly preposterous and ridiculous and contrary to any rational,
worldly system. In Rome there has been found a caricature of Christianity, a
figure on the cross with an ass' head. Also in our day our Savior is being
ridiculed.

Now Paul bears down on philosophy. While he was in the city of Corinth, he
was preaching Christ. "And when they opposed themselves, and blasphemed,
he shook his raiment, and said unto them, Your blood be upon your own
heads; I am clean: from henceforth I will go unto the Gentiles" (Acts 18:6). Can
philosophy lift man out of the cesspool of this life? It never has. Notice that men
will be saved, not by foolish preaching, but by the preaching of "foolishness,"
that is, by the preaching of the Cross. It is not the method but the message that
the natural man considers foolish. Men still reject it. Today the wisdom of the
world is to have an antipoverty program or some other kind of program. Or the
wisdom of the world is to save man from his problems by education. May I say
that what man needs today is the gospel. The wisdom of the world has never
considered that.

Now Paul introduces another class of mankind. "Unto them which are called,
both Jews and Greeks"-these are the called, the elect. They have not only
heard the invitation, they have responded to it. And they have found in the cross
of Christ the wisdom and power of God which has transformed their lives,
made them new men. The Lord Jesus molded eleven men, then called Saul of
Tarsus, and sent them out. They took the gospel to Corinth with its sin, to
Ephesus with its religion. For over nineteen hundred years the gospel has been
going around the world, and it is the only help and the only hope of mankind.

[9]

Evangelist, speaking to Christian after Christian's encounter with Worldly
Wiseman: "I will now show thee who it was that deluded thee. . That man
that met thee is one Worldly Wiseman; and rightly is he so called; partly
because he savoreth only of the doctrine of this world (therefore he always
goes to the town of Morality to church), and partly because he loveth that
doctrine best, for it saveth him from the Cross."

John Bunyan in The Pilgrim's Progress

[10]

SILLY, SUPERFICIAL, AND SIMPLE

Paul had literally been where no man had gone before. He had taken the gospel
to uncharted territories and untested hearers. He understood rejection. When
Paul mentioned audience reactions (1:21), he had the scars to prove just how
violently some resisted the gospel. Problems in sharing the gospel were not
theoretical for Paul.

Those who proclaim the gospel may find that others think they are ridiculous. If
our message did not hold the answer to life and death it might seem silly and
superficial. Though some ridicule it, the gospel remains the simple truth. Paul
described the attitude we ought to have this way: "For I am not ashamed of this
Good News about Christ. It is the power of God at work, saving everyone
who believes-Jews first and also Gentiles" (Romans 1:16 nlt). Like Paul, we
must proclaim the simple gospel.

[11]

MIXED REACTIONS

The Good News of Jesus Christ still sounds foolish to many and offensive to
others. It is foolishness to any who have chosen another way to face their
unavoidable appointment with death and what comes after. It is offensive to
those who attempt to maintain a facade of self-righteousness or self-confidence
in the face of life's questions. Those who cannot consider their own sinfulness
will find that the gospel offers a solution they insist they do not need. Our
society worships power, influence, and wealth. Jesus came as a humble, poor
servant, and he offers his kingdom to those who have faith, not to those who
work hard or improve themselves. This may look ridiculous to the world, but
Christ is our power, the only way we can be saved. Make sure you know
Christ personally; then you'll have the greatest wisdom anyone could desire.

[12]

What Is Pragmatism?

Pragmatism is the notion that meaning or worth is determined by practical
consequences. It is closely akin to utilitarianism, the belief that usefulness is the
standard of what is good. To a pragmatist/utilitarian, if a technique or course of
action has the desired effect, it is good. If it doesn't seem to work, it must be
wrong.

Pragmatism as a philosophy was developed and popularized at the end of the
last century by philosopher William James, along with such other noted
intellectuals as John Dewey and George Santayana. It was James who gave the
new philosophy its name and shape. In 1907, he published a collection of
lectures entitled Pragmatism: A New Name for Some Old Ways of Thinking,
and thus defined a whole new approach to truth and life.

Pragmatism has roots in Darwinism and secular humanism. It is inherently
relativistic, rejecting the notion of absolute right and wrong, good and evil, truth
and error. Pragmatism ultimately defines truth as that which is useful,
meaningful, and helpful. Ideas that don't seem workable or relevant are
rejected as false.

What's wrong with pragmatism? After all, common sense involves a measure of
legitimate pragmatism, doesn't it? If a dripping faucet works fine after you
replace the washers, for example, it is reasonable to assume that bad washers
were the problem. If the medicine your doctor prescribes produces harmful
side effects or has no effect at all, you need to ask if there's a remedy that
works. Such simple pragmatic realities are generally self-evident.

But when pragmatism is used to make judgments about right and wrong, or
when it becomes a guiding philosophy of life, theology, and ministry, inevitably it
clashes with Scripture. Spiritual and biblical truth is not determined by testing
what "works" and what doesn't. We know from Scripture, for example, that
the gospel often does not produce a positive response (1 Cor. 1:22, 23; 2:14).
On the other hand, satanic lies and deception can be quite effective (Matt.
24:23, 24; 2 Cor. 4:3, 4). Majority reaction is no test of validity (cf Matt. 7:13,
14), and prosperity is no measure of truthfulness (cf Job 12:6). Pragmatism as a
guiding philosophy of ministry is inherently flawed. Pragmatism as a test of truth
is nothing short of satanic.

[13]

Thinking Again

Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when
the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.

-Acts 3:19

Peter had preached to the crowd in the temple: Jesus Christ crucified, risen,
ascended; Jesus Christ coming again; Jesus Christ the great Deliverer; the
baptizer with the Holy Spirit; Jesus Christ who alone can refresh us and give us
new life and health and vigor and strength. He had expounded all that, but still
he had not finished, and we have not finished. God forbid that we should finish
without looking at this subject that is left here for us to consider. Far too often
we stop at the wrong point, we do not go all the way, but here it is.

In the light of all this, said Peter, "Repent ye therefore ." Here is the focus of
the whole sermon, and this is the point that pierces. This is an essential and a
vital part of the preaching of the Gospel, and the first thing we must realize is
that this message, this Gospel, is not something theoretical and academic. It is
not just one of a number of views of life that you can take up and read about or
listen to lectures or sermons concerning it and still remain in the position of a
spectator. One can have an intellectual interest in various subjects-"Very
good, very intriguing, very enjoyable." But this is not like that; this is the most
practical thing in the world. This is something that concerns life and living. This
is a life and death matter.

This emphasis was present, in exactly the same way, in the sermon Peter
preached on the day of Pentecost, and it characterizes the whole of the New
Testament teaching. It is a note of urgency: "Repent ye therefore ." Peter was
urgent and insistent. He was not entertaining these people. He was not just out
to deliver an address. He was not a kind of orator. Not at all! This man had
been a fisherman, but suddenly he had been called and commissioned. He had
been sent to do something, and he was alive. He was alert. He was insistent
and urgent. He said, "Repent." He pressed his message upon his listeners, and
thereby he showed them that it was not just of general or theoretical interest. It
is the most urgent and practical thing in the world. So he pleaded with the
people.

[14]

a 1 Cor 1:21, 23, 25; 2:14; 4:10
b Acts 2:47; 2 Cor 2:15; 4:3; 2 Thess 2:10
1 Or perish
2 Or are saved
c Rom 1:16; 1 Cor 1:24
a Is 29:14
a Job 12:17; Is 19:11f; 33:18
b Matt 13:22; 1 Cor 2:6, 8; 3:18, 19
c Rom 1:20ff
d John 12:31; 1 Cor 1:27f; 6:2; 11:32; James 4:4
a John 12:31; 1 Cor 1:27f; 6:2; 11:32; James 4:4
b Luke 12:32; Gal 1:15; Col 1:19
c 1 Cor 1:18, 23, 25; 2:14; 4:10
1 Lit preaching
d Rom 11:14; James 5:20
a Matt 12:38
1 Or attesting miracles
1 I.e. Messiah
a 1 Cor 2:2; Gal 3:1; 5:11
b Luke 2:34; 1 Pet 2:8
c 1 Cor 1:18, 21, 25; 2:14; 4:10
a Rom 8:28
b Rom 1:16; 1 Cor 1:18
c Luke 11:49; 1 Cor 1:30
a 1 Cor 1:18, 21, 23; 2:14; 4:10
b 2 Cor 13:4

[1]New American Standard Bible : 1995 update. 1995 (1 Co 1:18-25).

LaHabra, CA: The Lockman Foundation.

[2]McGee, J. V. (1997, c1981). Thru the Bible commentary. Based on the
Thru the Bible radio program. (electronic ed.) (5:10). Nashville: Thomas
Nelson.

[3]Courson, J. (2003). Jon Courson's Application Commentary (1014).
Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson.

30 30. D. A. Carson, The Cross & Christian Ministry, p. 12.

[4]Tom Constable. (2003; 2003). Tom Constable's Expository Notes on the
Bible (1 Co 1:18). Galaxie Software.

31 31. Ibid., pp. 15-16.

[5]Tom Constable. (2003; 2003). Tom Constable's Expository Notes on the
Bible (1 Co 1:20). Galaxie Software.

? 2 (1:19) S. Lewis Johnson, "First Corinthians," The Wycliffe Bible
Commentary, p. 1232.

[6]MacDonald, W., & Farstad, A. (1997, c1995). Believer's Bible
Commentary : Old and New Testaments (1 Co 1:19). Nashville: Thomas
Nelson.

[7]McGee, J. V. (1997, c1981). Thru the Bible commentary. Based on the
Thru the Bible radio program. (electronic ed.) (5:10-11). Nashville: Thomas
Nelson.

[8]Courson, J. (2003). Jon Courson's Application Commentary (1014).
Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson.

[9]McGee, J. V. (1997, c1981). Thru the Bible commentary. Based on the
Thru the Bible radio program. (electronic ed.) (5:11-12). Nashville: Thomas
Nelson.

[10]Barton, B. B., & Osborne, G. R. (1999). 1 & 2 Corinthians. Life
application Bible commentary (32). Wheaton, Ill.: Tyndale House.

nlt Scripture quotations marked NLT are taken from the Holy Bible, New
Living Translation, copyright © 1996. Used by permission of Tyndale House
Publishers, Inc., Wheaton, Illinois 60189. All rights reserved.

[11]Barton, B. B., & Osborne, G. R. (1999). 1 & 2 Corinthians. Life
application Bible commentary (32). Wheaton, Ill.: Tyndale House.

[12]Barton, B. B., & Osborne, G. R. (1999). 1 & 2 Corinthians. Life
application Bible commentary (33). Wheaton, Ill.: Tyndale House.

[13]MacArthur, J. (1993). Ashamed of the gospel : When the Church becomes
like the world (12). Wheaton, Ill.: Crossway Books.

[14]Lloyd-Jones, D. M. (2000). Authentic Christianity (1st U.S. ed.) (291).
Wheaton, Ill.: Crossway Books.

Kurt Gavin

Apr 11, 2007, 11:20:49 PM4/11/07

>> http://www.evilbible.com/ <== Written by American atheists who know not
>> the Bible! (-:

You are an ignorant unthinking person.

That website points out what is in the bible, and how bad it is.

It QUOTES the bible, you fool.

An example:

The following passage describes the sickening practice of sex slavery.
How can anyone think it is moral to sell your own daughter as a sex slave?
(Exodus 21:7-11 NLT) When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will
not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please
the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is
not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the
contract with her. And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry
his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her
as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he
may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife.
If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman
without making any payment.

Kurt Gavin

Apr 11, 2007, 11:23:06 PM4/11/07

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> Hospitals that wish to retain patients who do not wish to be harrassed
> by anti-christians.

Very evasive and dishonest.

This is what "jesus" does to your mind and character - ruination.

tr...@salt-savour.com

Apr 11, 2007, 11:27:21 PM4/11/07
"> question: at what hospitals do you have admitting privileges?

Hospitals that wish to retain patients who do not wish to be harrassed
by anti-christians."

Oh how the story squirms this way and that and still all face is lost.
Three hospitals were claimed to have given that status so desired. Upon
specific investigation none did and one said that a request was made but
rejected for that status so desired. Face remains lost in the wind of
desire. Empty excuses only scream the more of the face now lost and of
the desire not satisfied.

I KILLED YOUR GOD---IT WAS FUN!

Apr 12, 2007, 1:30:42 AM4/12/07

>> On Apr 11, 9:43 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
>> <ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>>> There has been no name-calling by me here.
>>>
>>> Definition of name-calling:
>>>
>>> "the use of offensive names especially to win an argument or to induce
>>> rejection or condemnation (as of a person or project) without
>>> objective consideration of the facts"
>>
>> Calling (or inferring) someone "god damned" or a variant
>> thereof such as "demon" or "convicted" apparently doesn't
>> count.
>>
>> HE GOT YOU THERE BIG ....
>

> (Phil 4:8 NASB)
> snip useless buy bull garbage.
dont you think for yourself?
your stupid,outdated evil black bound book of fairy tales is waayyy out
dated dude.
it has no real function nor value to todays modern and ENLIGHTENED world.
your just stupid.
SUCK THE COCK OF CHRIST MOTHER FUCKER!
there is nothing that your imaginary deity can do to me-NOTHING!
i am real-i killed your unreal god by denying its existance.
simple,really.
such is the real truth.

Nills B Hoostenhoofer PhD

Apr 12, 2007, 1:40:34 AM4/12/07

"Father Haskell" <father...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Bill Clinton is an Evangelical Christian compared to Ol' Skull and Bones.

Nills B Hoostenhoofer PhD

Apr 12, 2007, 1:45:51 AM4/12/07

"Kurt Gavin" <bugg...@s.com> wrote in message

> muChung, MDemon
>

>> You have wisely chosen not to blaspheme the Holy Spirit.
>>
>> You have witnessed firsthand what has happened to those have made this
>> unwise choice and earned their eternal condemnation:
>
> You blaspheme by speaking for the "HS", violate commandments like
> worshipping false gods and idols, and bear false prophecies all the time.
>
> You're the "demon" muChung, YOU'RE the demon!!!

You need to get a job man, you like an robot who immediately responds like a
reflex to every one of Chung's posts. Infatuation? Perhaps Kurt has a
crush on Dr. Chung and is trying desperately to seek his attention through
any means possible. Either that, or his balls are hard-wired to the
internet because he is here 24-7. Do you work, Gavin?

Kurt Gavin

Apr 12, 2007, 9:36:52 AM4/12/07

"Nills B Hoostenhoofer PhD" <Nii...@ttmail.org> wrote in message

> "Kurt Gavin" <bugg...@s.com> wrote in message
>>
>> muChung, MDemon
>>

>>> You have wisely chosen not to blaspheme the Holy Spirit.
>>>
>>> You have witnessed firsthand what has happened to those have made this
>>> unwise choice and earned their eternal condemnation:
>>
>> You blaspheme by speaking for the "HS", violate commandments like
>> worshipping false gods and idols, and bear false prophecies all the time.
>>
>> You're the "demon" muChung, YOU'RE the demon!!!
>

> You need to get a job man, you like an robot who immediately responds like
> a reflex to every one of Chung's posts. Infatuation? Perhaps Kurt has a
> crush on Dr. Chung

Perhaps you think that way, punk, because that's your predilection.

Cary Kittrell

Apr 12, 2007, 12:24:34 PM4/12/07

Irrelevant, since I am not anti-Christian, as I have made clear
many a time. And fortunately both for me and for them, my
opinion of your antics in no way affects my lifelong feelings
towards, and relationships with, actual Christians.

Now, back to the fun question at hand: why are you too embarrassed
to answer the question about admitting privileges?

Tell you what: let's make it less specific: to how many hosiptials
in your area do you have admitting privileges? No names required.

-- cary

flyingrat

Apr 12, 2007, 3:38:40 PM4/12/07
In article <evlmg2$htl$1...@onion.ccit.arizona.edu>,
ca...@afone.as.arizona.edu says...

expect a lie or evasion in return.

A check was performed quite recently and naturally Dr Moo-Moo Kitty
Chung has NO priveliges whatsoever in any hospital in Atlanta or the
surrounding areas.

The information is in the public domain. Chung has no practice, no job,
no office, no patients, no wife, no money, no life.

FR

Cary Kittrell

Apr 12, 2007, 4:57:18 PM4/12/07

His evasiveness is apparent to the point of making me feel
embarrassed for him, but in all fairness: has he ever
actually claimed to have admitting privileges anywhere
in the Atlanta area? If so, I had not seen that.

-- cary

flyingrat

Apr 12, 2007, 5:26:13 PM4/12/07
In article <evm6fe$9uq$1...@onion.ccit.arizona.edu>,

it has been researched in the recent past, when he started claiming to
be a "board-certified cardiologist".

A check of the hospitals in the area discovered he had no priveliges at
any of them. Without those priveliges his 'practice' is useless, like a
golfer without the privelige of clubs. How is he expected to treat a
patient without access to hospital facilities? Open them up in a Wal-
Mart car park? Do transplants in a rented trailer? Cardiac ablation in
the back of a car?

FR

Father Haskell

Apr 12, 2007, 6:22:08 PM4/12/07
On Apr 12, 1:40 am, "Nills B Hoostenhoofer PhD" <Niil...@ttmail.org>
wrote:
> "Father Haskell" <fatherhask...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > On Apr 11, 9:35 am, "Kurt Gavin" <bugger...@s.com> wrote:
> >> "Melchizedek" <i...@bibleweb.info> wrote in message

> >> <snip>
>
> >> Only a real shithead reads anything into TV show themes other than
> >> calculations on the part of writers and producers, to appeal to
> >> demographics
> >> that are stupid enough to be good advertising targets. They also get paid
> >> put soda pop cans into the frames.
>
> >> If human life were so precious to xian braindeads, they wouldn't be
> >> supporting an incompetent president whose mis-handling of war has
> >> unneccesarily cost tens of thousands of human lifes.
>
> > He could have sent 20,000 to their deaths. It'd still pale by
> > comparison to Bill Clinton's blow job. By a long shot.
>
> Bill Clinton is an Evangelical Christian compared to Ol' Skull and Bones.

Skull and Bones' initation ceremony includes eating a spit-roasted
baby
with tarragon and mint sauce. Just so you know.

Mu

Apr 12, 2007, 8:27:57 PM4/12/07

Regardless of this quest which has been answered more times than I can
count, why would you say that any question much less every question has
to be answered on Usenet?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 13, 2007, 6:26:52 AM4/13/07

This remains a public forum frequented by anti-christians.

> Now, back to the fun question at hand: why are you too embarrassed
> to answer the question about admitting privileges?

Just as I am "too embarrassed" to answer the question about the
physical address of the location of my cardiology practice.

> Tell you what: let's make it less specific: to how many hosiptials
> in your area do you have admitting privileges? No names required.

Three.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for HIS compelling
you to ask such a question.

Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Cary Kittrell

Apr 13, 2007, 12:00:42 PM4/13/07

There is no luck, no accidents, and no free will.

-- cary

I KILLED YOUR GOD---IT WAS FUN!

Apr 13, 2007, 2:17:01 PM4/13/07

>> Tell you what: let's make it less specific: to how many hosiptials
>> in your area do you have admitting privileges? No names required.
>
> Three.
>
> Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for HIS compelling
> you to ask such a question.
>
> Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts
> liar.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 13, 2007, 4:00:29 PM4/13/07

Correct.

>, no accidents

Correct.

> , and no free will.

Incorrect.

Proof:

Love.

Don Kirkman

Apr 13, 2007, 5:16:38 PM4/13/07
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Cary Kittrell wrote in article
<evm6fe$9uq$1...@onion.ccit.arizona.edu>:

Try the AMA Web site.
--
Don Kirkman

Father Haskell

Apr 13, 2007, 6:47:30 PM4/13/07
On Apr 13, 6:26 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> This remains a public forum frequented by anti-christians.

Who constitute part of the public, like it or not.

Free Lunch

Apr 13, 2007, 6:56:57 PM4/13/07
On 13 Apr 2007 03:26:52 -0700, in alt.atheism
<1176460012.1...@y80g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>:

>convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

>> > Hospitals that wish to retain patients who do not wish to be harrassed
>> > by anti-christians.
>>
>> Irrelevant, since I am not anti-Christian, as I have made clear
>> many a time. And fortunately both for me and for them, my
>> opinion of your antics in no way affects my lifelong feelings
>> towards, and relationships with, actual Christians.
>
>This remains a public forum frequented by anti-christians.

I'm certain that you are speaking of your own demonstrated hatred of the
teachings of Jesus.

Keep mocking Jesus, Andy, just keep it up.

Cary Kittrell

Apr 13, 2007, 6:40:11 PM4/13/07

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com>

A great deal of what we call love is hard-wired, as anyone
who has ever had children will attest. There's rather
a lot of fascinating brain research going on currently as
regards sexual attaction and desire, love between
spouses and friends, and the neurological bases of
altruistic behavior. Check it out.

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 13, 2007, 8:16:13 PM4/13/07

Puppets, which don't have free will, are incapable of love.

Similarly, demons, which don't have free will, are incapable of love.

sh...@us.com

Apr 13, 2007, 8:37:55 PM4/13/07
"> > > > > Tell you what: let's make it less specific: to how many
hosiptials

The face saving continues. In past 3 named hospitals were contacted,
all said no. One said it was requested but rejected. This is why he
will not name them, any hospital will gladlly confirm a doctor's status,
or not, with them.

Given our best benefit of doubt, it might mean there are people to whom
he could refer people who do have such a hospital status. Such word play
of the pharisee is a common tactic in the ever failing face saving
struggle.

If we confess our sin He is quick to forgive them.

Cary Kittrell

Apr 13, 2007, 8:49:57 PM4/13/07

And of course this has -- imagine my surprise! -- utterly
nothing to do with my observation that much of love
among those capable of it (and that not limited to humans) `
comes along as a part of the biological package, and is about
as related to free will as is the maternal behaviors
of doting mother cats.

> Similarly, demons, which don't have free will,

Utterly without scriptural foundation.

> are incapable of love.

Ditto.

-- cary

Kurt Gavin

Apr 13, 2007, 9:00:51 PM4/13/07

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

Is jesus fills you with so much 'love" and "truth", why were you gloating
over the health problems of Bob P., when all he did was expose the truth
about you?

Art Deco

Apr 13, 2007, 9:05:00 PM4/13/07
False prophet Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <lo...@thetruth.com> with yet
another email address spewed:

>> > Love.
>>
>> A great deal of what we call love is hard-wired, as anyone
>> who has ever had children will attest.
>
>Puppets, which don't have free will, are incapable of love.
>
>Similarly, demons, which don't have free will, are incapable of love.

Idiocy.

"Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Deco?
The section is clearly attributed to Art Deco, not to you, Deco."
-- Dr. David Tholen

"Who is "David Tholen", Daedalus? Still suffering from
attribution problems?"
-- Dr. David Tholen

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 13, 2007, 9:23:09 PM4/13/07

Puppets are hard-wired while souls are not.

Love resides in the heart of the soul and keeps the soul alive just as
blood resides in the heart of the body and keeps the body alive.

Just as it takes an act of free will to give your blood to another, it
also takes an act of free will to give your love to another.

The hard-wired instinct of self-preservation keeps people from doing
either (giving blood or giving love) without free will.

Truth is simple.

Suggested reading:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Love.asp

May GOD bless you.

Prayerfully in Jesus' ever-lasting love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

May HIS immortal brethren pray for our dying mortal friends and
neighbors:
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

In memory of our dearly departed Bob(this one) Pastorio:
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

The Official SMC FAQ List:
http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth/FAQ

> > Similarly, demons, which don't have free will,

®andy

Apr 13, 2007, 9:31:19 PM4/13/07
On Apr 13, 8:23 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:
> convicted neighbor

Name calling only shows you are lost, by your standards.

®andy

Apr 13, 2007, 9:43:38 PM4/13/07
wrote:
> convicted and stricken neighbor

"Name-calling simply confirms that you remain lost." -- Andrew B. Chung

®andy

Apr 13, 2007, 9:47:16 PM4/13/07
On Apr 11, 8:43 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> convicted neighbor ®andy wrote:

"Name-calling simply confirms that you remain lost." -- Andrew B.
Chung

> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> > >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2144cc96097ae452?
>
> > Name calling only shows you are not saved, if we apply your standard
> > to yourself.
>
> There has been no name-calling by me here.
>
> Definition of name-calling:
>
> "the use of offensive names especially to win an argument or to induce
> rejection or condemnation (as of a person or project) without
> objective consideration of the facts"

Calling people "convicted", is an offensive name, that implies people
are guilty.

®andy

Apr 13, 2007, 9:47:43 PM4/13/07
On Apr 11, 12:40 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> convicted neighbor

®andy

Apr 13, 2007, 9:50:50 PM4/13/07
On Apr 11, 5:19 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:
> convicted neighbor

"Name-calling simply confirms that you remain lost." -- Andrew B.
Chung

Telling people they are "convicted", implies they are guilty. This IS
an offensive name, especially considering you use the term "neighbor"
to refer to people you believe are unsaved.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 13, 2007, 10:05:31 PM4/13/07
convicted neighbor ®andy wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/07888eb4f71aed73?

> Name calling only shows you are lost, by your standards.

It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.

Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

May GOD bless you.

Epinephrine

Apr 13, 2007, 11:04:55 PM4/13/07

"Kurt Gavin" <bugg...@s.com> wrote in message

It's called a cheap shot. Usually happens when one is helpless and has no
other option of attacking the opponent. Bob used wit and humor in exposing
Chung. This obviously bothered Dr. 2-Pounder a great deal.

Now imagine if a prospective patient had an opportunity to read venomous
Chung's usenet posting history before a consultation.- especially the one's
in which he ridicules diabetics and the deceased. What would the odds be of
any consultation
taking place, or him being reported for his inability to "operate
professionally" (another point that Dr. Hildner rightly noted in that
letter)?

I believe Chung is going to land himself in big trouble very soon.

Father Haskell

Apr 13, 2007, 11:10:31 PM4/13/07
On Apr 13, 10:05 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> convicted neighbor ®andy wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> > >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/07888eb4f71aed73?
>
> > Name calling only shows you are lost, by your standards.
>
> It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.
>
> Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

2PD Well-Rotted Horse Manure

I KILLED YOUR GOD---IT WAS FUN!

Apr 13, 2007, 11:25:14 PM4/13/07

"Epinephrine" <m...@x-privut.org> wrote in message
> he allready has-i made sure of it.

Art Deco

Apr 14, 2007, 12:03:22 AM4/14/07
False prophet Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <lov...@thetruth.com> with yet
another email address spewed:

>> > Puppets, which don't have free will, are incapable of love.
>>
>> And of course this has -- imagine my surprise! -- utterly
>> nothing to do with my observation that much of love
>> among those capable of it (and that not limited to humans) `
>> comes along as a part of the biological package, and is about
>> as related to free will as is the maternal behaviors
>> of doting mother cats.
>
>Puppets are hard-wired while souls are not.
>
>Love resides in the heart of the soul and keeps the soul alive just as
>blood resides in the heart of the body and keeps the body alive.
>
>Just as it takes an act of free will to give your blood to another, it
>also takes an act of free will to give your love to another.
>
>The hard-wired instinct of self-preservation keeps people from doing
>either (giving blood or giving love) without free will.
>
>Truth is simple.

Why don't you explain how fig trees have souls again, Andy? I'm sure
other would enjoy this one.

Art Deco

Apr 14, 2007, 12:04:07 AM4/14/07
False prophet Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <lov...@thetruth.com> with yet
another email address spewed:

>convicted neighbor Žandy wrote:
>> >
>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/07888eb4f71aed73?
>>
>> Name calling only shows you are lost, by your standards.
>
>It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.

Hypocrite.

Art Deco

Apr 14, 2007, 12:05:56 AM4/14/07
®andy <pulpi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Because Andy does not sin, ever, this blatant hypocrisy does not apply
to him.

Mu

Apr 14, 2007, 1:32:56 AM4/14/07
On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 00:49:57 +0000 (UTC), Cary Kittrell wrote:

>> Puppets, which don't have free will, are incapable of love.
>
> And of course this has -- imagine my surprise! -- utterly
> nothing to do with my observation that much of love
> among those capable of it (and that not limited to humans) `
> comes along as a part of the biological package, and is about
> as related to free will as is the maternal behaviors
> of doting mother cats.

Whoa, you're serious? No free will in love? My goodness, how awful.

Mu

Apr 14, 2007, 1:33:53 AM4/14/07
On 13 Apr 2007 18:23:09 -0700, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Just as it takes an act of free will to give your blood to another, it
> also takes an act of free will to give your love to another.

This is debatable among who? The forever alone?

Mu

Apr 14, 2007, 1:37:47 AM4/14/07
On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 04:04:55 +0100, Epinephrine wrote:

> Bob Pastorio used wit and humor in exposing

> Chung. This obviously bothered Dr. 2-Pounder a great deal.

Pastorio used wit, homor and a full array of lies to play on Usenet for
his self-inflated, egotistical "mission". He was and will always remain
a court jester at best.

> Now imagine if a prospective patient had an opportunity to read venomous
> Chung's usenet posting history before a consultation.

Ok, fair enough.

>- especially the one's
> in which he ridicules diabetics and the deceased. What would the odds be of
> any consultation
> taking place, or him being reported for his inability to "operate
> professionally" (another point that Dr. Hildner rightly noted in that
> letter)?

100%, I'm a patient.

> I believe Chung is going to land himself in big trouble very soon.

Wait 'till Mommy sees you're up late.

Mu

Apr 14, 2007, 1:38:30 AM4/14/07
On 13 Apr 2007 18:47:16 -0700, 家ndy wrote:

> Calling people "convicted", is an offensive name, that implies people
> are guilty.

Ya' think?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 14, 2007, 1:41:22 AM4/14/07
brother Mu wrote:

> > Just as it takes an act of free will to give your blood to another, it
> > also takes an act of free will to give your love to another.
>
> This is debatable among who? The forever alone?

Among those who believe love resides in the brain and is part of brain
chemistry.

These are the same folks who keep forgetting about that important
significant other on Valentine's day.

Mu

Apr 14, 2007, 1:52:19 AM4/14/07
On 13 Apr 2007 22:41:22 -0700, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> brother Mu wrote:
>>
>>> Just as it takes an act of free will to give your blood to another, it
>>> also takes an act of free will to give your love to another.
>>
>> This is debatable among who? The forever alone?
>
> Among those who believe love resides in the brain and is part of brain
> chemistry.
>
> These are the same folks who keep forgetting about that important
> significant other on Valentine's day.

Yeah, well I did that once...only once yyyyyyyeooooooooww women!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 14, 2007, 4:54:12 AM4/14/07
brother Mu wrote:

> satan via a sockpuppet (demon) wrote:
>
> > Bob Pastorio used wit and humor in exposing
> > Chung. This obviously bothered Dr. 2-Pounder a great deal.
>
> Pastorio used wit, homor and a full array of lies to play on Usenet for
> his self-inflated, egotistical "mission". He was and will always remain
> a court jester at best.

... until his second death (Revelation 21:6-8).

In the interim, his surviving friends and family have my condolences.

Suggested reading:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

Additional suggested readings:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/FR

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Diabetes

Suggested viewing:

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven

May GOD bless you.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

flyingrat

Apr 14, 2007, 5:03:11 AM4/14/07
In article <1176540852....@o5g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>, love2
@thetruth.com says...
> [...]

is confined to watching cable TV. No evidence Chung has ever attended a
church.

Has a tendency to cyberstalk, particularly women. His wife fled some
time ago to another state, an act which Chung tries to pass off as
"being
on vacation".

Frequently passes himself off as being qualified in areas such as
endocrinology, despite making incredibly fundamental blunders in his
'advice'. It is no wonder the Florida heart facility terminated him, and
has publicly denounced his version of events. Again archived on Google.

Don't forget the fake fast, where he didn't lose any weight, as well as
the infamous 666 stamping fiasco. His latest vile trick is spamming the
blogs of dying cancer patients and then crowing triumphantly when they

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 14, 2007, 8:14:24 AM4/14/07
convicted neighbor FR wrote:

> > Suggested reading:
>
> Andrew Chung:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/FR

Art Deco

Apr 14, 2007, 11:42:41 AM4/14/07
Mu <nocowi...@gmail.com> wrote:

What a pair of idiots.

Father Haskell

Apr 14, 2007, 11:53:16 AM4/14/07
On Apr 14, 4:54 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <l...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> brother Mu wrote:
> > satan via a sockpuppet (demon) wrote:
>
> > > Bob Pastorio used wit and humor in exposing
> > > Chung. This obviously bothered Dr. 2-Pounder a great deal.
>
> > Pastorio used wit, homor and a full array of lies to play on Usenet for
> > his self-inflated, egotistical "mission". He was and will always remain
> > a court jester at best.
>
> ... until his second death (Revelation 21:6-8).
>
> In the interim, his surviving friends and family have my condolences.

2PD of municipal waste treatment flocculent.

Kurt Gavin

Apr 14, 2007, 2:52:26 PM4/14/07

> convicted neighbor FR wrote:
>>
>> > Suggested reading:
>>
>> Andrew Chung:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/FR
>
> May GOD bless you.

If your "gods" exist, why are they afraid to show themselves?

Kurt Gavin

Apr 14, 2007, 6:37:04 PM4/14/07

"Art Deco" <er...@caballista.org> wrote in message

> Mu <nocowi...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Among those who believe love resides in the brain and is part of brain
>>> chemistry.
>>>
>>> These are the same folks who keep forgetting about that important
>>> significant other on Valentine's day.
>>
>>Yeah, well I did that once...only once yyyyyyyeooooooooww women!
>
> What a pair of idiots.

Maybe the same idiot.

Art Deco

Apr 14, 2007, 7:15:55 PM4/14/07
Kurt Gavin <bugg...@s.com> wrote:

>"Art Deco" <er...@caballista.org> wrote in message
>> Mu <nocowi...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>Yeah, well I did that once...only once yyyyyyyeooooooooww women!
>>
>> What a pair of idiots.
>
>Maybe the same idiot.

Perhaps, but if they are, Chung goes to great lengths to disguise it.
Personally I don't think he's savvy enought to pull it off.

I KILLED YOUR GOD---IT WAS FUN!

Apr 14, 2007, 7:43:50 PM4/14/07

> Kurt Gavin <bugg...@s.com> wrote:
>
>>"Art Deco" <er...@caballista.org> wrote in message

>>> What a pair of idiots.
>>
>>Maybe the same idiot.
>
> Perhaps, but if they are, Chung goes to great lengths to disguise it.
> Personally I don't think he's savvy enought to pull it off.
>
> --
Ii talked to this moron twice-he just did now know it was me.
he sounds NOTHING at all in person.
this could very well be him.
besides-ya gotta be waaayyy nutty to be a "patient" of this moron of a
"DOCTOR".and they are in the mental institution.

percy

Apr 16, 2007, 12:53:18 PM4/16/07
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
>
>>Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

>>>This remains a public forum frequented by anti-christians.

>>>Just as I am "too embarrassed" to answer the question about the
>>>physical address of the location of my cardiology practice.

>>>Three.
>>>
>>>Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for HIS compelling
>>>you to ask such a question.
>>
>>There is no luck
>

> Correct.
>

>>, no accidents
>

> Correct.
>

>>, and no free will.
>

> Incorrect.
>
> Proof:

You are a liar.

Proof:

> [...]
> answer to the questions as above. No admitting privledges, can not be
> in charge of the treatment of a patient in that hospital, can not
> order tests in that hospital and can not run tests hismelf.
>
> Crawford Long Hospital - Phone is 404 686 1000 - Here the answers
> were somewhat different. The person I talked to was in billing. They
> did not seem to want me to talk to anyone else. The second person I
> talked to finally found Chung listed as a "referring physician." I
> asked if this was the same as having admitting privledges and the
> person seemed somewhat confused. But then I was somewhat confused
> myself. I do not understand all the medical jargon and do not know
> the difference between admitting rights (which Chung says no physician
> has), addmitting privledges and referring physician. There are a
> bunch of doctors who read this group besides Nagler so maybe one of
> them can help us understand.
>
> Regardless, Chung has lied abotu multiple things in relationship to
> this issue. AMA does NOT verify the data Chung claims they verify. I
> have been told this by the AMA data processing group, the AMA legal
> group and the AMA web site. Three out of three is pretty solid I
> think.
>
> Chung has lied to us about his rights at both Piedmont and the VA
> Hospital. And I can not really tell if he was truthfull about
> Crawford Long or not. Now, I suppose it just might be possible that
> one of the people I talked to gave me incorrect information. But I
> tried to ask some very careful questions. And the people I talked to
> at the first two hospitals were emphatic. In fact the answers came so
> fast and with such force I suspected they had heard the questions
> before. So perhaps someone else on the group called them before I did
> today?
>
> Chung claims to have accepted jesus. Yet he lies! Jesus did not tell
> us to lie. He told us to tell teh truth. I do not think Chung has
> accepted jesus at all. I think he has some delusions of becoming a
> David Koresch with all the chicks following him arround. And from one
> persons posts it looks to me like he has already hooked his first
> chick with his jesus line. Personally, I think this guy is much less
> of a christian then I am based on his lies.
>
> By the way, do not anyone take this post as an endorsment of Nagler.
> For all I know he should have been named Nagliar. He may be the most
> incompetent doctor in the state of GA for all I know. But guess what.
> Nagler is not the subject under test here. Chung is. So rocks about
> Nagler belong in a different thread. Or maybe even a different
> newsgroup.
>
> It would seem that Chung should change the data in his AMA listing and
> we should all see the change in about a week. Anyone want to take
> bets?
>
> Chungs reaction is predictable. He will claim I did not make the
> calls and am making this stuff all up. That is what he always does.

Cary Kittrell

Apr 16, 2007, 12:57:49 PM4/16/07
In article <1176513789.6...@d57g2000hsg.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> > > Puppets, which don't have free will, are incapable of love.
> >
> > And of course this has -- imagine my surprise! -- utterly
> > nothing to do with my observation that much of love
> > among those capable of it (and that not limited to humans) `
> > comes along as a part of the biological package, and is about
> > as related to free will as is the maternal behaviors
> > of doting mother cats.
>
> Puppets are hard-wired while souls are not.

Humans, like all other animals, come with a cnsiderable amount
of hard wiring.

> Love resides in the heart of the soul and keeps the soul alive just as
> blood resides in the heart of the body and keeps the body alive.

Dunno about your, but my blood does not "reside" in my heart,
but circulates about my body.

> Just as it takes an act of free will to give your blood to another, it
> also takes an act of free will to give your love to another.
>

> The hard-wired instinct of self-preservation keeps people from doing
> either (giving blood or giving love) without free will.

The hard-wired instinct of passing on one's genes leads to
all kinds of altruistic behavior among humans. And other
animnals.

> Truth is simple.

And I've just shown it to you.

-- cary

Cary Kittrell

Apr 16, 2007, 1:03:37 PM4/16/07

I did not say that all manifestations of love is hard-wired; I did say
that much of it is.

-- cary

Art Deco

Apr 16, 2007, 1:54:58 PM4/16/07
Cary Kittrell <ca...@afone.as.arizona.edu> wrote:

Somehow this clown was able to pass med school? Unbelievable.

Mu

Apr 16, 2007, 4:02:47 PM4/16/07

Fair enough, who displays free will in love then (considering Chung was
talking about humans)?

flyingrat

Apr 18, 2007, 4:27:04 PM4/18/07