Proof by LORD Almighty GOD: the widespread delusion that "hunger is starvation"

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 7, 2009, 4:26:20 PM5/7/09
Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:

http://HelpStampOutHunger.com

Behold GOD using one of Jesus' disciples to teach about the delusion:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/BeHealthier

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeSmart

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Author of "Be Hungry"

Olrik

May 7, 2009, 9:20:38 PM5/7/09
See title.

<snip self-serving, narcissistic SPAM>

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 7, 2009, 9:56:16 PM5/7/09
convicted neighbor Olrik wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d01915cc6cd0e47e?
>
> See title.

Indeed.

"What is truth?" -- a perplexed non-christian (Pontius Pilate)
indicating he had no clue (John 18:38).

May GOD soften your heart, Olrik, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Olrik

May 7, 2009, 10:25:58 PM5/7/09

> May GOD soften your heart, Olrik, so that you would come to trust the
> truth, Who is Jesus:

There is no "truth".

Olrik

<crap sniped>

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 8, 2009, 4:47:45 AM5/8/09
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b31d637f5387dcd8?

May GOD soften your heart, Olrik, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com

Only GOD can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d01915cc6cd0e47e?

Olrik

May 8, 2009, 9:58:17 AM5/8/09

> May GOD soften your heart, Olrik, so that you would come to trust the
> truth, Who is Jesus:

There's no "god", no "truth", no "soul", Chung.

May you have the courage to seek professional help.

O.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 8, 2009, 12:05:21 PM5/8/09
Olrik wrote:

>There's no "god", no "truth", no "soul", Chung.

Incorrect:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BottomLine

Truth is simple :-)

May GOD soften your heart, Olrik, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com

"Don't be left behind like Cleopus and Simon were."

Olrik

May 9, 2009, 10:59:57 PM5/9/09
On May 8, 12:05 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WIJ.com>
wrote:

> Olrik wrote:
>
> >There's no "god", no "truth", no "soul", Chung.
>
> Incorrect:

Oh, *very* correct. If there were evidence for these things, we would
not have this discussion.

Olrik

<usual crap snipped>

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 10, 2009, 1:39:20 AM5/10/09
Olrik wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e49aeefe37b746f4?
>
> Oh, *very* correct.

Indeed :-)

We have written discussions about things that exist while not wasting
our time on things that don't.

Truth is simple :-)

May GOD soften your heart, Olrik, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Heart Doctor

Olrik

May 11, 2009, 7:10:56 PM5/11/09
On May 10, 1:39 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> Olrik wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> > >  http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e49aeefe37b746f4?
>
> > Oh, *very* correct.
>
> Indeed :-)

Mmm, another dishonest edit...

You're sinking faster than I thought...

Olrik

<usual crap snipped>

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 11, 2009, 10:30:07 PM5/11/09
Olrik wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/59d08eb349a78dfb?
>
> Mmm, another dishonest edit...

Reversing an edit is neither dishonest nor an edit.

May GOD soften your heart, Olrik, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,