Proof by LORD Almighty GOD: non-christians unwittingly confess that they do not care about the truth

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 7, 2009, 11:49:54 AM5/7/09
Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c2a143e99c07bd4b?

Suggested additional reading:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7f8ac37d4caebb30?

The bottom line:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BottomLine

Trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Author of "Be Hungry"

Atheno

May 7, 2009, 12:10:16 PM5/7/09
On Thu, 7 May 2009 10:49:54 -0500, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
(in article <qg0605piqp21hieq8...@4ax.com>):

There must be a lot of little children in this group.

There is a lot of repetition of the same thing and like with little children
who find comfort in the same bedtime stories.

Just think how Hansel and Gretel or Little Red Riding Hood story would change
if the witch and wolf were on the 2PD

Dan Listermann

May 7, 2009, 12:11:36 PM5/7/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote in message
.

"Only GOD can cure the delusion that 'hunger is starvation.'"

Now what the hell is that bit of religobabble supposed to mean?

Vic-20 Lad

May 7, 2009, 12:11:35 PM5/7/09

"Atheno" <ath...@imatheno.com> wrote in message

Here's an idea, leave.

Atheno

May 7, 2009, 12:18:57 PM5/7/09
On Thu, 7 May 2009 11:11:35 -0500, Vic-20 Lad wrote
(in article <XKDMl.288$_i2....@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>):

> Here's an idea, leave.

I see you have trouble with someone questioning you. Similar trait to Chung

Atheno

May 7, 2009, 12:20:12 PM5/7/09
On Thu, 7 May 2009 11:11:36 -0500, Dan Listermann wrote
(in article <36c4c$4a030833$4a53bf9f$24...@FUSE.NET>):

Obviously whatever Chung wants it to be to fit into his little world.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 7, 2009, 12:31:27 PM5/7/09
Atheno wrote:
> a non-christian wrote:
>> Atheno wrote:
>>
>> >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/beca7a59c8c392f1?

>> Here's an idea, leave.
>
> I see you have trouble with someone questioning you.

He is simply not tolerating your presence.

> Similar trait to Chung

Incorrect.

Would welcome you to remain and post freely here on Usenet.

Truth is simple :-)

May GOD soften your heart, Atheno, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Vic-20 Lad

May 7, 2009, 12:55:54 PM5/7/09

"Atheno" <ath...@imatheno.com> wrote in message

I thought it was pretty sound advice. It's painfully obvious you don't
think highly of this NG, so the logical conclusion would be to not post/read
here anymore. Your comments are nothing new. So either join the fun or get
the fuck out.

Atheno

May 7, 2009, 1:04:41 PM5/7/09
On Thu, 7 May 2009 11:55:54 -0500, Vic-20 Lad wrote
(in article <toEMl.205526$4m1.1...@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>):

I guess you must think the posting of the same thing over and over and over
is fun. Well, it takes all kinds. Chung sticks to 2 pounds and you stick to
the same post.

I notice that you have not provided the links to your claims about Chung
archived on Google.

ThomM

May 7, 2009, 1:10:33 PM5/7/09
On May 7, 12:11 pm, "Vic-20 Lad" <im...@myvic20.com> wrote:
> "Atheno" <ath...@imatheno.com> wrote in message

> > On Thu, 7 May 2009 10:49:54 -0500, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
> > (in article <qg0605piqp21hieq8se1oqbgrnul83u...@4ax.com>):

> >> Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:
>
> >>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c2a143e99c07bd4b?
>
> >> Suggested additional reading:
>
> >>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7f8ac37d4caebb30?
>
> >> The bottom line:
>
> >>http://HeartMDPhD.com/BottomLine
>
> >> Trust the truth, Who is Jesus:
>
> >>http://T3WiJ.com
>
> >> Love in the truth,
>
> >> Andrew <><
> >> --
> >> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> >> Author of "Be Hungry"
> >>http://NetCabal.com
> >> "Only GOD can cure the delusion that 'hunger is starvation.'"
>
> > There must be a lot of little children in this group.
>
> > There is a lot of repetition of the same thing and like with little
> > children
> > who find comfort in the same bedtime stories.
>
> > Just think how Hansel and Gretel or Little Red Riding Hood story would
> > change
> > if the witch and wolf were on the 2PD
>
> Here's an idea, leave.

These are OPEN Newsgroups for the ALL sided discussions of the topics
- including those deludes theist -= and those who do not mistake
unsupportable belief for truth.

If you do not like the discussion - you can decide to leave on your
own
However - you have NO authority to enforce that on others.

Atheno

May 7, 2009, 1:18:31 PM5/7/09
On Thu, 7 May 2009 11:55:54 -0500, Vic-20 Lad wrote
(in article <toEMl.205526$4m1.1...@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>):

> Your comments are nothing new. So either join the fun or get
> the fuck out.

And your constant repetition is nothing new, so perhaps take your own advice.
If you are not willing to take your own advice, then why should anyone else
take it.. How quick you get into the gutter with your language. Remember
there are children here who like things repeated. Wait, that includes you.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 7, 2009, 2:02:49 PM5/7/09
Dan Listermann wrote:

> .
> "Only GOD can cure the delusion that 'hunger is starvation.'"
>
> Now what the hell is that bit of religobabble supposed to mean?

If you were to read "Be Hungry" ...

http://NetCabal.com

.... perhaps GOD would allow you to understand.

May GOD soften your heart, Dan, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Heart Doctor
http://WDJW.net

Olrik

May 7, 2009, 2:35:01 PM5/7/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Atheno wrote:
>> a non-christian wrote:

>>> Here's an idea, leave.
>> I see you have trouble with someone questioning you.
>
> He is simply not tolerating your presence.
>
>> Similar trait to Chung
>
> Incorrect.

Very correct. You can't stand anybody except two or three sycophants.
Your extraordinary vanity and your sociopathic personality limit your
ability to relate normally to other people.

Olrik

<snip crap>

Rod

May 7, 2009, 2:52:28 PM5/7/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:

Yeah, behold in wide eyed wonder and amazement as Andy BS's his way
across the net!

I think your mojo is gone, evil andy. I've said it 3 times, written
it once (Jesus IS Lord) and no sign of a spirit anywhere. has it occurred
to you that some of the scriptures are no more than delusions of minds
gone crazed by lack of food or water ?

No, it wouldn't, because you're a fake, and could care less. Remember
when you clamed that you and the Holy Spirit were "clairvoyant" ? I do,
Cary does, perhaps a few others do as well. Do you remember how I asked
you to ask the Holy Spirit to heal Janet ?

What became of that "clairvoyance" then, Andy ? Why is it the two of
you had no knowledge that Janet had been DEAD for the past TWO YEARS ?

What was the problem, Andy ? Was that clairvoyance lodged SIDEWAYS
in your ASS ?????

Atheno

May 7, 2009, 3:02:11 PM5/7/09
On Thu, 7 May 2009 13:52:28 -0500, Rod wrote
(in article <veGMl.16212$pr6....@flpi149.ffdc.sbc.com>):

I so much enjoyed reading this the second time. Can hardly wait for the next
time.

Rod

May 7, 2009, 5:48:42 PM5/7/09

Don't like it, don't read it ! I was simply trying to rub Chungs nose
in it...a little reminder...

Atheno

May 7, 2009, 6:14:20 PM5/7/09
On Thu, 7 May 2009 16:48:42 -0500, Rod wrote
(in article <zCIMl.18086$D32....@flpi146.ffdc.sbc.com>):

Seems Chung is also rubbing other people's noses into Chung's own repetitive
spiels.

Reminds me of the old joke about Pete and his brother Repeat.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 7, 2009, 10:24:49 PM5/7/09
Olrik wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/af02941443cfee28?
>
> Very correct.

It is only with the guidance of the Holy Spirit that we can be very
correct.

Truth is simple :-)

May GOD soften your heart, Olrik, so that you would come to trust the

Olrik

May 7, 2009, 10:59:56 PM5/7/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Olrik wrote:
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/af02941443cfee28?
>> Very correct.
>
> It is only with the guidance of the Holy Spirit that we can be very
> correct.

There's no such thing as the "holy spirit".

> Truth is simple :-)

There's no "truth".

You're delusional. Grow up.

Olrik

<crap sniped>

Vic-20 Lad

May 7, 2009, 11:35:33 PM5/7/09

"Atheno" <ath...@imatheno.com> wrote in message

I care.

Vic-20 Lad

May 7, 2009, 11:37:03 PM5/7/09

"ThomM" <tomm...@optonline.net> wrote in message

> If you do not like the discussion - you can decide to leave on your own
> However - you have NO authority to enforce that on others.

LMAO, since when is making a suggestion "enforcing"?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 8, 2009, 4:36:09 AM5/8/09
Olrik wrote:
> > Olrik wrote:

> >> Very correct.
> >
> > It is only with the guidance of the Holy Spirit that we can be very
> > correct.
>
> There's no such thing as the "holy spirit".
>
> > Truth is simple :-)
>
> There's no "truth".

You appear to disconnected from reality --> psychotic.

Would suggest you consult your doctor about this.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Real Physician
http://WDJW.com

Dan Listermann

May 8, 2009, 9:52:59 AM5/8/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> Olrik wrote:

>> > It is only with the guidance of the Holy Spirit that we can be very
>> > correct.
>>
>> There's no such thing as the "holy spirit".
>>
>> > Truth is simple :-)
>>
>> There's no "truth".
>
> You appear to disconnected from reality --> psychotic.
>
> Would suggest you consult your doctor about this.

Are you projecting?

Olrik

May 8, 2009, 10:05:37 AM5/8/09

>> There's no such thing as the "holy spirit".
>>
>>> Truth is simple :-)
>> There's no "truth".
>
> You appear to disconnected from reality --> psychotic.
>
> Would suggest you consult your doctor about this.

You believe in the supernatural, in guys walking on water, in that "holy
spirit" thing and in a sky-pixie who's really the boss of them all.

Now who needs to consult a psychiatrist, Chung?

Olrik

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 8, 2009, 11:58:50 AM5/8/09
Dan Listermann wrote:
>> Olrik wrote:

>>> There's no such thing as the "holy spirit".

>>> There's no "truth".
>>
>> You appear to disconnected from reality --> psychotic.
>>
>> Would suggest you consult your doctor about this.
>
>Are you projecting?

Suggesting is not projecting.

Truth is simple :-)

May GOD soften your heart, Dan, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com

"Don't be left behind like Cleopus and Simon were."

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 8, 2009, 12:09:51 PM5/8/09
Olrik wrote:

>You believe in the supernatural, in guys walking on water, in that "holy
>spirit" thing and in a sky-pixie who's really the boss of them all.
>
>Now who needs to consult a psychiatrist, Chung?

The one who is unable to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" and claims the
reason they are unable is because they can not publicly say what they
do not believe to be true:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BottomLine

Truth is simple :-)

May GOD soften your heart, Olrik, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com

"Only GOD can cure the 'hunger is starvation' delusion."

Dan Listermann

May 8, 2009, 1:07:38 PM5/8/09

> Dan Listermann wrote:

>>> You appear to disconnected from reality --> psychotic.
>>>
>>> Would suggest you consult your doctor about this.
>>
>>Are you projecting?
>
> Suggesting is not projecting.

Incorrect.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 8, 2009, 1:39:53 PM5/8/09
Dan Listermann wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/05747ab94b193436?
>
> Incorrect.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly update folks on your still being guided by the
spirit of error (self) so that you remains unable to publicly say
"Jesus is LORD" because the Holy Spirit is not willing to help you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

May GOD soften your heart, Dan, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com

Only GOD can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d01915cc6cd0e47e?

Atheno

May 8, 2009, 1:50:31 PM5/8/09
On Fri, 8 May 2009 12:39:53 -0500, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
(in article
<c9a983be-1f67-4c92...@q2g2000vbr.googlegroups.com>):

> Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
> you to unwittingly update folks on your still being guided by the
> spirit of error (self) so that you remains unable to publicly say
> "Jesus is LORD" because the Holy Spirit is not willing to help you:

Another example of meaningless babbling from Brook Chung.

Res ipsa loquitur which means "the thing speaks for itself" (remember for
speak can also mean non-verbal for those who only can use one meaning of a
word).

Chung's babbling speaks for itself (again remembering speak can mean
non-verbal)

Olrik

May 8, 2009, 4:55:19 PM5/8/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Olrik wrote:
>
>> You believe in the supernatural, in guys walking on water, in that "holy
>> spirit" thing and in a sky-pixie who's really the boss of them all.
>>
>> Now who needs to consult a psychiatrist, Chung?
>
> The one who is unable to publicly say "Jesus is LORD"

That's because, contrary to you, I don't lie.

Olrik

<crap snipped>

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 8, 2009, 5:17:41 PM5/8/09
Olrik wrote:

>Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Olrik wrote:
>>
>>> You believe in the supernatural, in guys walking on water, in that "holy
>>> spirit" thing and in a sky-pixie who's really the boss of them all.
>>>
>>> Now who needs to consult a psychiatrist, Chung?
>>
>> The one who is unable to publicly say "Jesus is LORD"
>
>That's because, contrary to you, I don't lie.

Lie (communicating something that is deceptively not true):

"There's no 'truth'" -- Olrik

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/93a07dbd763285f6?

"A person who denies the truth and then claims he does not lie is
automatically a liar." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling

you to unwittingly serve as a living Usenet illustration of the
following bottom line:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BottomLine

May GOD soften your heart, Olrik, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Heart Doctor
http://NetCabal.com

Olrik

May 8, 2009, 5:35:49 PM5/8/09

>>> The one who is unable to publicly say "Jesus is LORD"
>> That's because, contrary to you, I don't lie.
>
> Lie (communicating something that is deceptively not true):
>
> "There's no 'truth'" -- Olrik
>
> Source:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/93a07dbd763285f6?

Prove it's a lie, Chung. And don't use unsupported bible quotes.

> "A person who denies the truth and then claims he does not lie is
> automatically a liar." -- Holy Spirit

That quote *is* a lie if you claim there's such a thing as a "holy spirit".

Olrik

<snippage>

JessHC

May 8, 2009, 5:51:24 PM5/8/09

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Olrik wrote:
> >Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> >> The one who is unable to publicly say "Jesus is LORD"
> >
> >That's because, contrary to you, I don't lie.
>
> Lie (communicating something that is deceptively not true):
>
> "There's no 'truth'" -- Olrik
>
> Source:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/93a07dbd763285f6?

You're equivocating on the meaning of the word "truth." Equivocation
is an attempt to deceive. Therefore you are a liar.

JessHC

May 8, 2009, 5:53:22 PM5/8/09

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Olrik wrote:
>
> >You believe in the supernatural, in guys walking on water, in that "holy
> >spirit" thing and in a sky-pixie who's really the boss of them all.
> >
> >Now who needs to consult a psychiatrist, Chung?
>
> The one who is unable to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" and claims the
> reason they are unable is because they can not publicly say what they
> do not believe to be true:

So people who prefer not to lie need psychiatrists, but people who
believe in invisible undetectable superdads don't?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 8, 2009, 6:05:28 PM5/8/09
Olrik wrote:

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/576df47ba7405946?

>Prove it's a lie, Chung.

It is well established that what is not true (not logically 1) is
false (logically 0).

Your writing that there is no such thing as truth (no logical 1) is
logically false (logical 0).

False things communicated with intent to deceive are by definition
lies.

The Holy Spirit not helping you publicly say "Jesus is LORD" allows
those of us who are discerning to know that your intention is to
deceive.

Bottom line:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BottomLine

Truth is simple :-)

May GOD soften your heart, Olrik, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-cerfified Heart Doctor
http://NetCabal.com

Olrik

May 8, 2009, 6:12:22 PM5/8/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Olrik wrote:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/576df47ba7405946?
>>
>> Prove it's a lie, Chung.
>
> It is well established that what is not true (not logically 1) is
> false (logically 0).
>
> Your writing that there is no such thing as truth (no logical 1) is
> logically false (logical 0).
>
> False things communicated with intent to deceive are by definition
> lies.

Bingo!

That's why I say you lie. The only thing you do is deceive :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truth

Olrik

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 8, 2009, 6:21:53 PM5/8/09
Olrik wrote:

>>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6269f31229c6b802?:
>
>Bingo!

Actually, you have been checkmated.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His arranging
your defeat.

May GOD soften your heart, Olrik, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Olrik

May 8, 2009, 6:45:17 PM5/8/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Olrik wrote:
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6269f31229c6b802?:
>> Bingo!
>
> Actually, you have been checkmated.

You're deceptive "editing" tells otherwise, vile liar.

Olrik

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 8, 2009, 8:16:50 PM5/8/09
Olrik wrote:
> > Olrik wrote:

> >> Bingo!
> >
> > Actually, you have been checkmated.
>
> You're deceptive "editing" tells otherwise ...

Not for the discerning.

May GOD soften your heart, Olrik, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor
http://NetCabal.com

Olrik

May 9, 2009, 11:03:45 PM5/9/09
On May 8, 8:16 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>

wrote:
> Olrik wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > Actually, you have been checkmated.
>
> > You're deceptive "editing" tells otherwise ...
>
> Not for the discerning.

The "discerning" see right through you, little dishonest sick creep.

Olrik

<snippage>

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 10, 2009, 1:26:56 AM5/10/09
Olrik wrote:
> > Olrik wrote:

> > > You're deceptive "editing" tells otherwise ...
> >
> > Not for the discerning.
>
> The "discerning" see right through you, little dishonest sick creep.

Your name-calling indicates that you remain lost in need of GOD's
salvation.

Many thanks, much praise and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwitting update folks on your still being unable to publiclly
say "Jesus is LORD."

Atheno

May 10, 2009, 9:43:49 AM5/10/09
On Sun, 10 May 2009 00:26:56 -0500, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
(in article
<780e38c1-e039-4970...@p4g2000vba.googlegroups.com>):

> Your name-calling indicates that you remain lost in need of GOD's
> salvation.

Just like the name calling MU does and so is Mu lost and in need of God's
salvation?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 10, 2009, 12:17:41 PM5/10/09
Atheno wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/80e46218d9f37059?.\

> Just like the name calling MU does and so is Mu lost and in need of God's
> salvation?

Calling a spade a spade is not name-calling.

Truth is simple :-)

Suggested additional reading:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8e77f49aa61098a0?

May GOD soften your heart, Atheno, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor

Author of "Be Hungry"

Atari 800XL Lad

May 10, 2009, 11:10:11 PM5/10/09

> Atheno wrote:
>>
>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/80e46218d9f37059?.\
>>
>> Just like the name calling MU does and so is Mu lost and in need of
>> God's
>> salvation?
>
> Calling a spade a spade is not name-calling.

Refering to black people as spades makes you a racist piece of shit.

Andrew Chung:

Is a frequent and proven liar (evidence archived forever on Google)

Has lost numerous NNTP accounts with supernews and others, has had many
Google accounts nuked, and his vanity domain heartmdphd.com is now
banned from setting up accounts. He is instead using multiple Google
sock accounts and email addresses in the format lo...@thetruth.com (#
being a number)

Is unemployed after being sacked with cause from his one and only job
after just over 80 days

Fled the state of Florida, and now claims to practice in Georgia despite
having no admission priveliges in the State's hospitals

Runs a phony foundation with a total declared income of circa $200, the
ownership and contact details of which are obfuscated on its website

Makes failed prophecies concerning earthquakes with areas and dates,
which don't happen (remember the bible quotes about false prophets)

Performed a public attempt at 'exorcising' a Malaysian sock on usenet,
then denied doing it. He has recently reversed position again and admits
to practicing exorcism by usenet, proving himself a liar in the process.

Promotes a dangerous diet, with a million dollar guarantee that he
demands thirty dollars to access details of. This despite being
unemployed. His soliciting and spamming for donations looks to be
similar to the Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud, where victims pay money
upfront in the hope of coming into riches but find they have merely
bought into a lie. Part of his advice is to pour nail polish remover onto
food.

Declares he has a cardiology practice despite posting night and day from
the same IP address (his home presumably) or a coffee shop internet cafe

Makes further false prophecies that we should now be all dying in a bird
flu pandemic. When these fail to happen, he does them all over again and
changes the dates. Nuclear war is another Chung spciality, which
naturally doesn't happen when he says it is going to.

Worships evil hatemonger Fred Phelps and will not denounce the acts of
Westboro's congregation. He even accuses someone with the name Phelps of
being Fred's son and refuses to accept he is completely wrong.

Uses the same patter as Pat Robertson, indicating his religious activity
is confined to watching cable TV. No evidence Chung has ever attended a
church.

Has a tendency to cyberstalk, particularly women. His wife fled some
time ago to another state, an act which Chung tries to pass off as "being
on vacation".

Frequently passes himself off as being qualified in areas such as
endocrinology, despite making incredibly fundamental blunders in his
'advice'. It is no wonder the Florida heart facility terminated him, and
has publicly denounced his version of events. Again archived on Google.

Don't forget the fake fast, where he didn't lose any weight, as well as
the infamous 666 stamping fiasco. His latest vile trick is spamming the
blogs of dying cancer patients and then crowing triumphantly when they
pass away.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 10, 2009, 11:16:34 PM5/10/09
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> Refering to black people as spades makes ...

... you a racist.

May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to
be mindful of WDJW by rebuking you at each GOD-given opportunity as
GOD desires:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b32c5d6a93cd0ed2?

<><

"The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the
LORD." (Proverbs 16:33)

Amen.

A Spirit-guided exegesis of Proverbs 16:33 ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/085dcffcafb7e4e2?

Nothing happens by chance because everything happens only as GOD
allows it (Ecclesiastes 9:11):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21527d1832960109?

Sign that GOD can easily unleash an H5N1 Pandemic (Pan-Flu) at any
time:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a4581567229974c0?

What we are teaching to prepare folks for the eventuality of a
catastrophic Pan-Flu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfmkax1wbRU

How to not be fearful:

Trust the truth, Who is Jesus !!!

http://T3WiJ.com

2009th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus
want?" (WDJW):

http://WDJW.net

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

Hunger is the physical "hearts burning within us" feeling that unlocks
the 4 mysteries of the "Road to Emmaus" adventure described in Luke
24:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/386f56c2f6d0b154?

Moreover, being hungrier is the key to being Jesus' disciples:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd20d7c4fe878897?

Being physically hungrier is how we will physically recognize Jesus
when He physically returns for us to meet Him physically in the air:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ffa6609710ea9587?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Jesus is LORD, forever !!!

http://JiL4ever.net

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier for mind, body, and soul:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Cardiologist
and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com

Only GOD can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d01915cc6cd0e47e?

Olrik

May 11, 2009, 7:07:21 PM5/11/09
On May 10, 1:26 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com>

wrote:
> Olrik wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > Not for the discerning.
>
> > The "discerning" see right through you, little dishonest sick creep.
>
> Your name-calling indicates that you remain lost in need of GOD's
> salvation.

I'm just writing true facts that anyone can verify. You, OTOH, lie
almost constantly.

Olrik

<usual crap snipped>

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 12, 2009, 5:15:09 AM5/12/09
Olrik wrote:
> > Olrik wrote:

> > > The "discerning" see right through you, little dishonest sick creep.
> >
> > Your name-calling indicates that you remain lost in need of GOD's
> > salvation.
>
> I'm just writing true facts that anyone can verify.

While anyone can engage in name-calling, only GOD can make it come
true so that it is no longer name-calling for Him: